The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a good signing by Quins RL

3 posters

Go down

This is a good signing by Quins RL  Empty This is a good signing by Quins RL

Post by George Hotel1895 Wed 07 Sep 2011, 9:58 am

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/manly-lose-to-michael-robertson-to-the-uk/story-e6frexnr-1226131549959
Michael Robertson is a good player and will be a success at Quins RL.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

This is a good signing by Quins RL  Empty Re: This is a good signing by Quins RL

Post by Kenny Wed 07 Sep 2011, 3:06 pm

Like i have said in previous threads Quins are putting together a decent side , it looks very likely they are going to sign Liam Colborn and Matt Cook from Hull KR aswell .

The only thing that worries me is the expectations for next season being to high ( just for the fact it will be a new team which could take time to gel ) if they dont start well will Powells job be on the line ?
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

This is a good signing by Quins RL  Empty Re: This is a good signing by Quins RL

Post by Kenny Wed 07 Sep 2011, 11:09 pm

Confirmed Quins have signed both Colborn and Cook
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 08 Sep 2011, 12:28 am

It will be sad to see him go. I'll never forget his hat-trick in the 2008 NRL GF.

I'm sure he'll do well in the UK.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Thu 08 Sep 2011, 7:37 am

KingKenny7Heaven wrote:Like i have said in previous threads Quins are putting together a decent side , it looks very likely they are going to sign Liam Colborn and Matt Cook from Hull KR aswell .

The only thing that worries me is the expectations for next season being to high ( just for the fact it will be a new team which could take time to gel ) if they dont start well will Powells job be on the line ?
The problem Rob Powell has is that there are some decent British coaches out there not coaching in Super League who would jump at the chance to coach Quins with the quality of player they are signing. I hope David Hughes gives Rob Powell time to let the team gel, as i think Rob Powell can turn into a very good coach, but the pressure will be on him now with the signings the club has made.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down