The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Djokovic Vs Nadal Final - Who Will Win? #2

+2
Josiah Maiestas
luciusmann
6 posters

Go down

Who will win, Djokovic or Nadal?

Djokovic Vs Nadal Final - Who Will Win? #2 Vote_lcap13%Djokovic Vs Nadal Final - Who Will Win? #2 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
Djokovic Vs Nadal Final - Who Will Win? #2 Vote_lcap20%Djokovic Vs Nadal Final - Who Will Win? #2 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 3 ]
Djokovic Vs Nadal Final - Who Will Win? #2 Vote_lcap27%Djokovic Vs Nadal Final - Who Will Win? #2 Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 4 ]
Djokovic Vs Nadal Final - Who Will Win? #2 Vote_lcap7%Djokovic Vs Nadal Final - Who Will Win? #2 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
Djokovic Vs Nadal Final - Who Will Win? #2 Vote_lcap20%Djokovic Vs Nadal Final - Who Will Win? #2 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 3 ]
Djokovic Vs Nadal Final - Who Will Win? #2 Vote_lcap13%Djokovic Vs Nadal Final - Who Will Win? #2 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 15

Djokovic Vs Nadal Final - Who Will Win? #2 Empty Djokovic Vs Nadal Final - Who Will Win? #2

Post by luciusmann Sat 10 Sep - 23:45

We had the Wimbledon Final and now.....

.....it looks like we have the USO Final between these two. Will Nadal make it more competitive this time or will it be a str8 sets victory this time around for Djokovic?

Posts welcome...I think Nadal might put in a stronger fight and we might get a 5 setter....let's hope so, for the sake of the USO's reputation!

luciusmann

Back to top Go down

Djokovic Vs Nadal Final - Who Will Win? #2 Empty Re: Djokovic Vs Nadal Final - Who Will Win? #2

Post by Josiah Maiestas Sat 10 Sep - 23:49

I'd like to see the first set before offering my estimations...
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Djokovic Vs Nadal Final - Who Will Win? #2 Empty Re: Djokovic Vs Nadal Final - Who Will Win? #2

Post by luciusmann Sat 10 Sep - 23:52

Between Djokovic & Nadal (should he make it)? Come on, live a little, give your vote on this.

Of course they haven't played each other since the Wimbledon Final, which makes it more interesting...

luciusmann

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Sat 10 Sep - 23:59

I don't want to put a jinx on things, I already jinxed Federer this evening and Simon to Isner...not nice getting predictions wrong so often boxing
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by luciusmann Sun 11 Sep - 0:14

Ha, perhaps, Fed let his nerves get to him, but from the interview it sounds like he wasn't prepared for Djokovic to just go for his shots. Given that's what Djokovic did last year, I don't see why Fed wasn't better prepared for that?

Judging from what I saw today, I can actually believe Fed will win a slam again, when and where is anybody's guess but I don't believe he is favourite anywhere anymore. His only hope is that Djokovic's confidence (which allows him to make those shots I imagine) won't last forever and that gives Fed a chance for the future. I imagine that's also what Nadal is hoping for too so Federer and Nadal fans can unite as one on that hope. But I actually enjoy Djokovic outclassing Nadal, so it's hard to decide what I'd like to see, a double edged sword really!

luciusmann

Back to top Go down

Post by We Are Number 1!!! Sun 11 Sep - 0:36

Djokovic will hammer Nadal...again. 3 sets along the lines off 6-3 6-1 6-2

We Are Number 1!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by luciusmann Sun 11 Sep - 1:04

That would be a complete humiliation. Has Nadal ever been that badly humiliated in any grand slam final before? I don't think we'd ever see most of his fans ever return to this forum again if that happens!

luciusmann

Back to top Go down

Post by droogle Sun 11 Sep - 1:55

I'm going to go with Nadal this time. Not sure why exactly. I hope Novak wins.

droogle

Back to top Go down

Post by Manojchandra Sun 11 Sep - 7:53

Methinks it is Rafa in 4 or 5 tight sets.

Manojchandra

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Sun 11 Sep - 9:15

Novak is just a better hardcourt player, I think Nadal can win but would have to play the match of his life. Novak looked as fit as a fiddle at the end of the fed match, so he looks ready to go and I think he will be too much for Nadal. Clearly the two best players on tour and rightfully they will battle it out for the biggest hardcourt crown in the world.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down