The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW AfterShock 27th September

+8
Enforcer
Adam D
Steel
Bentyf1
Paul Mac 6CW
Fernando
Blade
JJJohnson
12 posters

Go down

6CW AfterShock 27th September Empty 6CW AfterShock 27th September

Post by JJJohnson Mon 19 Sep 2011, 9:21 pm

*By decree of General Manager Alex Walker, after the huge success of Destiny, it has been decided that 6CW will host a special 3 hour show that will air next Tuesday.

Match 1
Last Man Standing
Cerberus vs Josh Valour

Match 2
6CW Tag Team Titles
Frosted Dice © vs Genesis (Kenty/Sweetwater)

Match 3
Mason White vs Shaun Styles

Match 4
Triple D vs Wilson Maine

Match 5
Lex Hart vs Yarmouth Blade

*Leone Speaks

Match 6
GDC vs Mike Hill

Match 7
Abe Abercorn vs Enforcer

Match 8
Geoff Steel vs Jackson Black

Main Event
Steel Cage
Drake vs Internecio

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW AfterShock 27th September Empty Re: 6CW AfterShock 27th September

Post by Blade Mon 19 Sep 2011, 9:30 pm

The crowd are on there feet and really excited to see if the show can follow up on the excellent Destiny paper view.

Suddenly the arena goes dark then green and red pyrotechnic's go off at the top of the stage, Then there's a loud bang and the one and only hit's and the arena burst's in to huge boo's.

Yarmouth Blade comes from behind the curtain wearing red trunks and a red t-shirt with letters on it that reads, Blade will become 6cw champion one day, Blade trades insults with the fans as he walks down the ring then rolls under the bottom rope and grabs a microphone from the ring announcer and waits for his music to finish and for the crowd to settle down.

YB: You idiots still not showing me no respect, You need to be taught a lesson in manners you morons.

crowd: You suck, You suck.

HL: you tell them Blade, The performance you you gave at Destiny was just epic, He too Steel to the limit on that one.

JT: Your right he did, And even I must give him credit for that showing, He gave it his all, But Steel just got there on the night, He just had that little bit more.

The crowd are booing as Blade just laugh's at them.

YB: Now I am hurting like hell right now, Not my body cos that's just golden, But my pride is hurting, Hurting so bad cos I did not get the job done.

Crowd:Steel, Steel, Steel.

YB: That's right chant his name, Why don't you? You see in a way Steel was right.

JT: What's this then? Blade turning a new leaf?

HL: He better not be I love this guy's new attitude.

YB: You see, I need to train harder eat more healthier and kick some more of the good guys head in to make sure that when I do get another title shot and beleave me I will get another title shot, That who ever it is against I will become victorious and I will become a champion.

Steel said that I wasn't being serious with the match, May be I was not, But I will never make that mistake again. The next chapter in the one and only's rise to fame is against the 10 second wonder boy that is Lex heart.

The crowd cheer as Blade chants his name.

HL: I like it, 10 second wonder boy, Thats how long Lex Heart lasted ion the gold rush, Brilliant from Blade.

YB: Now Lex I know that you are no mug so it should only take me let's say 20 second to finish you off, That's how serious I am taking this match up, 20 seconds is more than enough to take care of you,Get the 1, 2, 3.
I will go through the whole roster I have to, To get back in the title picture, at that means every one in the back must be weary of Yarmouth Blade, Cos Blade is back and Back with a bang.

The one and only hit's and the crowd boo as Blade just looks round at the crowd at laugh's in the centre of the ring.

Last edited by yarmouth blade on Tue 20 Sep 2011, 8:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 19 Sep 2011, 11:07 pm

The camera cuts backstage to Cerberus in his locker room

Tonight my path of destruction continues as i once and for all leave Josh Valour in a bloody mess after our Last Man Standing match.We've been through many matches leading to this point even barbaric extreme rules matches yet it's still not enough so now its time to end this.The Last Man Standing match is the most physical match in wrestling today, Bones will break, blood will pour and Josh Valour you will burn in hell.

there's a knock at the door and a mystery man enters

Who the hell are you?

Don't you recognize me Cerberus?

The camera cuts to black as they begin to talk

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Tue 20 Sep 2011, 8:57 am

With Blade in the ring suddenly the arena plunges into darkness and the crowd are stunned into silence

A white spotlight darts around the crowd as pink and white strobe lights illuminate the dark

Pink dry ice bellows out from beneath the rampway and 'Burn in my Light ' booms out of the speakers. The crowd rise to their feet in anticipation as the curtain is pushed aside and Lex Hart strides purposefully onto the rampway

Lex is dressed in his wrestling gear and a brand new black and pink Lex Hart 6CW Original T Shirt

Lex is shaking his head as he lifts the mic to his lips

LH"Now look what you did!!!"

Blade looks puzzled

LH" You just wouldn't leave it would you?????

I have been patiently waiting backstage, biding my time
Offering the odd word to Christy but basically doing my best to avoid confrontation, letting my work in the ring speak for itself

I used to be the type of guy who would come down to this ring, belittle his opponent and tell the world how great I am

But I am above that now

I am above ridiculing your name
Calling you a country yokel
Coming out here playing a banjo and implying you are married to your cousin

I wouldn't do that anymore
(Lex Smiles)

I am above taking the mick out of your cheap ass Primark ring attire
Your haircut that looks like you've been sheared by a drunk farmer
And that horrible smell of manure that emanates from every inch of your being

I wouldn't be that horrible anymore

(Lex Laughs)
You see that was the old me

I have grown up Blade
I am not that man anymore

It's not to say I have lost my self belief
I still know just how good I am
But now I understand there is more than just personal glory
It is not just all about me

The most important people in this business never even step inside the ring

(Crowd POP)

These people that you disrespect will make you or break you Blade
You will do well to remember that!!!!!!

CROWD 6CW 6CW 6CW 6CW 6CW 6CW

Lex applauds the crowd

BUT............As hard as it is to admit Blade you have been impressive over the last few weeks
Picking up some big wins.......................... even over me ( Lex says through gritted teeth)

But at the end of the day it was all worth nothing cos when it came to the big one, you just couldn't get the job done

You just weren't up to the task

What was it Blade????

Stagefright??????
Last minute nerves?????????
A realisation that you were out of your depth???????????
A realisation that it just wasn't meant to be?????

(Lex is rubbing his chin)

Or maybe you just weren't good enough!!!!!!!!
(Crowd POP)

You see being a Champion doesn't just happen overnight Blade
You don't just win a few matches and then BAMMM you've earned the right to be called a champion

True champions are born into the role

(Lex performs a regal bow towards Blade)

Yes maybe my return to 6CW hasn't been as explosive as even I had hoped for
But my pedigree is there for all to see
My class is permanent

And as we all saw at Destiny your run of form is very much a temporary thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Tue 20 Sep 2011, 10:58 am

Blade just claps at Lex and starts to laugh in the microphone as the crowd start to boo him.

YB: Oh what a funny man you are Lex, This reason why your return to 6cw has not been explosive is because you are a has been, No scrap that a never was, I watched the Gold rush Battle from my locker room and just had to laugh when you got eliminated with in 10 seconds of entering the ring.

Now as for me having stage fright, Did you not see that match? I took Steel right to the very limit and could have won it on several times on the night.
I Do know what it takes to be a champion, When was the last time you were a champion Lex?

The crowd start the ass hole chant.

YB: And if any body had last minute nerves it was you 10 second wonder boy.
So please don't tell me that I'm not good enough, You all ready know about how good Blade is and the only thing that is permanent about you is your bad smell that you carry around with you were ever you go, Cos it sure as hell aint your class, You just haven't got any class.

And you should be impressed with me Lex cos I am the one and only Yarmouth Blade, The future 6cw champion of the worlddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!

Blade holds both arms in the air and the crowd chant you suck, You suck.

Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Tue 20 Sep 2011, 3:03 pm

Lex looks at Blade with a concerned eye
LH "English is your first language right???
I mean we can get a translator out here if you want, maybe it's best for this audience
Lex looks around for the approval of the crowd

I sure as hell can barely understand what's coming out of your mouth
It's like having a conversation with Borat's less intelligent cousin"

CROWD OOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

LH" Let me see if I understood you correctly then future Champ of the world

Ten second boy , that's you referring to my stay in the Gold Rush match and not some reference to your ability in the bedroom

Ok Ok I see what you've done there , it's clever I have to give you that, no wait , I don't mean clever I mean ........................idiotic

Ten seconds
ten seconds????

Clearly your counting ability is on par with your wrestling

Come on Blade repeat after me

One Mississippi
Two Mississippi
Three Mississippi

The crowd join in and continue up to six before Lex cuts them off

I 'm sorry that's cruel
I shouldn't attack your lack of an education
After all who has time for school when there are fields to plough and cows to milk

Anyway I digress
Which for your benefit means to move away from the point

Lex winks

Now where were we oh yes
Gold Rush Blagh Blagh Blagh

Yes I admit I wasn't in there for as long as I had envisaged but that was purely down to outside interference
So unless you're planning on involving a two bit street walking ginger tramp in our match I don't see the importance
So that's your first point dealt with

What was next???"

Lex looks to the sky looking for inspiration before appearing to reach a lightbulb moment

LH" AHHHH yes what it takes to be a Champion
So let me get this right
You're saying you could have beaten Steel several times through the night

Jeesh Blade then you're stupider than I thought

Are you actually saying you chose to lose
That you saw multiple opportunities to win the Gold but you chose not to take them????

WOW Blade you're right. That truly is what it takes to be Champion
To stare victory in the face and instead choose failure

(Lex smack his forehead)
That's where I have been going wrong

It's not about the 6CW UK Title that I held for six months
Or the 6WF Tag Title that I held for 3 months

Hell It's certainly not about the 6WF World Title that I held for 5 months before coming back to 6CW

All that pales into comparison next to you

Lex gets on his knees

Blade I bow down to your superiority
I am not worthy!!!!!!

As Lex is on his knees the crowd follow and start to chant

WE ARE NOT WORTHY
WE ARE NOT WORTHY
WE ARE NOT WORTHY

Lex has the biggest smile on his face as he jumps to his feet

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Tue 20 Sep 2011, 4:21 pm

*The show returns from a commercial break as the camera zooms in on excited fans all around the stadium before showing the Titantron in the background, the camera then focuses on Henry Lloyd and Jeff Thaddeus.*

JT: Ladies and Gentleman, if you missed Destiny last night where were you? you missed a absolute classic.

HL: I Agree Jeff, Destiny was off the chain. I'm still buzzing!

JT: If you missed it folks, here is a small highlight package to show you what you missed.

*The stadium falls into complete darkness as the titantron lights up and the highlight package begins to play with Eminem - lose yourself playing over the images.*

MW: SHOOTING STAR LEG DROP FROM THE LADDER!

Ref: 1........................2................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RA: The winner of this match by way of pinfall and STIILLLLLLL HARDCORE CHAMPION...JAMES EAAAAGGGLLLLEEEEEEE!

ackson Black slides back into the ring and he smiles before pulling Reilly up and connecting with the American Slam.He drags Sweetwater on top as the original referee comes around...

JT:Not like this...

HE:I knew Genesis would have too much....

JT:Kickout...

.....................................3!

RJ: NEW DAWN INTO THE TITANTRON!

Rapture leaves Longinus slumped...

Ref: 1.......................2.....................................3.......................4.....................5................6.....................7.................8..................9.................................10!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: HE’S WON!

HE:Please god please....

JT:No divine intervention here tonight.....

ding ding ding

*Crowd pop

JT:STEEL WINS......STEEL WINS......STEEL WINS!

Ref: 1.........................2..................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RA: The winner of this match by way of PINFALL and your NEEEEWWW 6WF EUROPEAN CHAMPION...MARSHALL MURDOOOCCCCHHHHH!

???: CUT THIS ABOMINATION.

*The stadium is brought back into light as the Titantron flickers back to normal, a familiar figure walks out to a barrage of boos, clutching a chair and in his other hand a microphone, wearing a three piece suit with a Green tie which has white stripes.*

Mr Kenty: I have a few things that I need to get off my chest..

*Limping down the ramp, a bloodshot eye is clearly visible and a tiny cut on his bottom lip ignoring the taunts of "loser" and "Mr, who?" Mr Kenty makes his way up the steel steps gingerly and slowly climbs through the ropes. Placing the Steel chair dead in the middle of the ring and surveying his crowd, slowly rotating his neck with a face of utter hatred Mr Kenty sits down and slouches in the chair, taking in the abuse before putting the microphone to his lips.*

Mr Kenty: .....

Crowd: You suck! You suck! You suck! You suck!

Mr Kenty: Wow..what a PPV ehh people? we had it all..We had blood, tears and sweat all shown in this very ring. And do you know what? it made nearly vomit..You people actually enjoyed Destiny?

Crowd: WOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Mr Kenty: I'm astounded..really I am. Well I'm not surprised. You "people" enjoyed watching matches such as that.."Chambers of horror" match up with Dicey and Keith?

Crowd: YESSSSSSSSSS!!

Mr Kenty: Oh you liked it? well..your as stupid as those two..two.. Imbeciles. They put there careers, hell there lives on the line for you.."people" and you cheer them, you encourage them to put there bodies on the line for your sick entertainment..It makes me question your morals and the rest of the monkeys in that very lockeroom. Quite frankly I wouldn't put myself through all that pain for you freaks, I have decency, I have quality, I have Morals and more importantly I'm better than all of you watching this show, better than all of you in this stadium and so much better than most of the guys in the back. You see I have talent, I don't need to act like I can't wrestle because I can. I don't need to lower myself to the very deep lows of the neanderthals that wrestle "extreme" go back to your run down bingo hall back over the Atlantic or better yet, get your nerdy peers with no life aspirations and reminiscent over the past..because that all it is.. the past. Look towards the future. The future is Me, Mr Kenty and Genesis..which brings me right on to my next point..

Mr Kenty: We defeated the alcoholics Frosted dice and the Garden snake Reilly earlier in the night, which well set the night in our favor lets say, but the Gold rush battle royale..well..This is what makes me feel so..so concerned about this industry. You see A superstar with my pedigree subjected to..underhand tactics, a freak sticking his rear end into my..my Face and being pinned by a garden snake. I deserve BETTER. When I was eliminated, I wen't back to the back and I saw Michael and Jackson and wished them the best of luck for the match. I then passed Grant Daniel Campbell..he smirked at me and wen't to the curtain to await his turn to enter..I thought to myself he looks odd..and surprise surprise he takes my spot within Genesis for the match. Before you jump to conclusions I applaud Alex Walker, I applaud him for finding a replacement to fill in for me. But what I'm sickened by is that Genesis did not win and do you know why? Because I wasn't involved anymore. I guarantee I would have won that match, I guarantee I would have marched on and faced Steel for the title and I guarantee Genesis would be on top of the world. Because of ME. I'm the greatest commodity in this ENTIRE industry, the wrestling hero MR KENTY.

*The crowd are getting restless with Kenty's tirade. Mr Kenty slumps in his chair and evily smirks.*

Mr Kenty: You see I joined this company..in the full knowledge I would be the best..and lets face it, its not that hard with the chumps we have in that lockeroom. So I'm not moving until I get ANSWERS. I wan't answers why I don't get the respect I deserve, A answer why I'm victimized by envious superstars and why I'm always wrestling superstars that are not in my league like frosted dice. I plead..wait I beg for someone to come out here and tell me. Anyone at all, get in the same ring as Mr Kenty and see what happens.

*The crowd boo louder, as Kenty sits motionless before chuckling after a short while.*

Mr Kenty: You see nobody has the guts. Surprise, surprise. But tonight Genesis take the tag titles off two people who have no quality to be even recognised as Champions Frosted Dice.

*Mr Kenty stands up and looks directly in the camera.*

Mr Kenty: Jack, John. Me and Sweetwater are going to take your titles. We going to take your dignity. We are going to DESTROY you. I'm sure there is a hospital bed just waiting to be made for you monkeys, where you can drink whatever you drink through a straw for months. Hell years I don't care. And I will once again why I, Mr Kenty is spearheading the Genesis revoulution, And why i'm the greatest thing in pro wrestling. Because thats what I do.. I'm....

MRRRRRRRRR KEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTYYYYY

Kenty..

*Mr Kenty limps towards the ropes, climbs out and slowly walks up the ramp to a chorus of boos and jeers.*

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Tue 20 Sep 2011, 4:25 pm

Yarmouth Blade is pacing up and down in the ring, The Crowd still doing the I'm not worthy chant, Blade then stop's pacing and smiles at Lex and gives another sarcastic laugh.

YB: Ha,Ha,Ha very funny Lex, And will you moron's shut the hell up, Isn't it about time you went and signed on at the job centre, You jobless bum's.

The crowd start the ass hole chant.

YB: I might not have held as many titles as you have Lex, But then I don't go kissing up to the board of directer's do I? Unlike you Lex I work my ass off every week to get were I need to be, I work day and night, Hour after hour, And all you can do is stand up there and take the Michael out of me, This I can not and will not stand for Lex.

You will be taught a lesson in manners my friend, You will respect the one and only Yarmouth Blade, At the end of our match you will shake my hand and say congratulation on your win, You will say that I beat the crap out of me (Lex) and that Blade is the better wrestler.

And how dare you take the Michael out off my education, It is the best in the land and is certainly better then any of these idiots in the crowd, How stupid are they to get on your side and think that you can actually beat me, That will just not happen and deep down you know it Lex, I am the best technical wrestler in this company and there is nothing that you or any of these idiots can do about.

The crowd boo's heavily towards Blade as he stands in the middle of the ring smiling.

Lex is at the top of the ramp holding one arm on to his four head and shaking his head at the same time.

YB: You may not think that Blade is the best wrestler in the world, But do not ever under estimate me, Many people have done so in the past and many people have lost to me in the past, So instead of rubbing you head you awt to be concentrating on me cos I will strike out at any given time, I could end your careerer if I really wanted to, But I will be a gentleman and go easy on you Lex, But saying that, Nah I'm gonna hammer the hell out of you and you will never take the Michael out of Blade ever again.

The crowd boo Blade as Blade stares up at Lex.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Tue 20 Sep 2011, 4:55 pm

Lex yawn as Blade stops talking
LH" Sorry did you say something , I think I may have nodded off for a second
I tell you what I'm gonna go grab forty winks and I'll see you later in the ring
And I hope for the sake of this crowd your in ring skills are more impressive than your Mic work !!!!!"

Lex yawns again before dropping his Mic and leaving back through the curtain with Blade looking on furiously

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Tue 20 Sep 2011, 10:21 pm

The show returns from an ad break and we find ourselves in the backstage area, Christy James and Geoff Steel are seen talking in a corridor Geoff has the 6CW championship draped over his shoulder. The cameras zoom in on the pair and we can hear the conversation they are having.

CJ: Congratulations on you win at Destiny Geoff I was cheering for you.

GS: Thanks Christy, it means a lot to me knowing I have support cheering me on from the sidelines.

CJ: I must admit though Geoff, I was worried during parts of the match Yarmouth Blade sure did put up a good fight.

GS: He did Christy it seems he took on board what I said about him having to raise his game if he was going to be competitive, and the advice nearly backfired against me. On the day though I had enough left in the tank to get the job done, I was serious when I said I want to be the greatest champion 6CW has ever seen. Losing to Blade at Destiny was not an option for me I knew if I performed to my potential that I would have enough to retain. Now though I am ready for a fresh challenge whoever it may be, and I don’t care who it is Christy I am ready and waiting to face the best competitors 6CW has to offer as the old saying goes to be the best you’ve got to beat the best.

CJ: You not worried that you’re next challenger may well be Keith Leone a guy you have never beat in a championship match.

GS: Thanks for reminding me Christy, Keith’s a great competitor Christy and has a lot to offer and yes I have never beaten him in a championship match it’s something I am very much aware of and would very much like to change. I would also like to think that since me and Keith last faced I have grown up a bit more and become a better wrestler. So if your question was am I scared of facing Keith Leone the answer would be no Christy, I am not afraid of facing anyone I am 100% confident in my abilities and treat each superstar I face with the deepest respect. Sure I may not see eye to eye with some of the guys in the back but I respect their abilities in the ring you do not just walk into 6CW you have to prove yourself and only the best make it.

CJ: Speaking of not seeing eye to eye with some of the guys you face Jackson Black at Aftershock this coming Tuesday. You and Jackson have always been on opposite sides of the coin since he joined 6CW any thoughts ahead of your match?

GS: The thing with Jackson is we share different ideologies I like to do everything the right way and have worked hard to get myself where I am today, whereas as Jackson Black in my eyes has taken the easy route to get where he is associating himself with other like minded people who help each other to get the job done at the expense of others. Whether it be Generation Zero or the new group terrorising 6CW Genesis Jackson has always been a major player in their actions, sure doing that has won him championships but the question I ask myself is are his championship victories as impressive as someone who has done it all on their own and fought and scratched their way to get there. I don’t think so and if Jackson Black was here now I would tell that to his face I am not afraid to tell people exactly how I feel and if there are consequences that come with that then so be it. So I will go into Aftershock on Tuesday with a point to prove to Jackson that he can’t have everything his own way here in 6CW and when I beat him who knows maybe he will see that you don’t always need to have someone watching your back to be successful. The kid has talent but he could be using in a morally better way.

The cameras are still fixed on Christy and Geoff as a sarcastic clap can be heard coming from further down the corridor.

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Wed 21 Sep 2011, 12:22 pm

Christy James is walking round the back stage area when she spot's Yarmouth Blade just walking in to his locker room,Christy the walk's up to the locker room door and knock's and waits for an answer.

There's no reply so Christy knock's on the door a little louder.

YB: What the hell do you want tramp?

CJ: Hello to you too Blade, I was just wondering what you reaction was to Lex after the confrontation you just had out there in the ring?

YB: Confrontation? Oh you mean Lex taking the pi...ss out of Blade, Ok I will answer you that one Christy, Lex you have light a huge flame inside of me that just wants to come out a burn every think in it's path.

You my friend are going to get so burnt that people will never recognise you ever again, You hurt Blade inside, I have feeling's and you are just a bully, So I must stand up to you, Stop the bully inside of you, I want to make you pure and respect Yarmouth Blade.

The crowd can be herd booing in the back ground.

YB: As for you idiot's, You are know longer my friends, You are now nothing to Blade, You can all go to hell, The way you have disrespected Blade has gone too far, I was having second's thought's on changing my way's, Become one of the good guy's, but after what happened out there, I'm gonna stay one of the bad guy's, Good guy's always finish last.

Blade is gonna be so bad that you think I will be unstable, you will want to keep out of my way, Cos if you get in my way, Just like you Lex, You will get hurt, Your body will not work any more and you will be eating from a straw.
People will say that Blade has gone mad, Blade needs to be locked up, Blade needs to be stopped, But here's the thing Christy, Who in the hell is gonna stop Blade?

You tramp face? How about the cameraman? Now one is gonna stop me, Because I am the best technical wrestler in this company and there is no one good enough to compete with Blade, Now get the hell out of here you tramp, Before I do some think so bad to you, You will just never come here again.

The crowd boo Blade as he shoves Christy and the cameraman out of way and slams the door in Christy's face.

CJ: All way's a pleasure Blade, You scum bag.

Christy see's the door open a little and Christy run's off with the cameraman down the corridor and the door slams shut again.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 21 Sep 2011, 2:00 pm

Johnny Dice is seen on his phone, reclining in his lounger chair, in his dressig room. He is cradling a short tumbler with a bourbon and ice in it whilst talking.

JD: Thats right, 20g's on this weeks match - clean pin for Frosted Dice. I dont care if the odds are awful, its a done deal.

Johnny closes his phone over and slips it into his jacket pocket. He turns on the big screen and watches Kenty's words from earlier. He continues to shake his head in disbelief as Mr Kenty promises to send them to the hospital.

Johnny jumps up and opens the door of the changing room and looks down the corridor. He sees Jeff Thadeus talking to Clement Oedipus and beckons him over with a cameraman.

JT: What is it Johnny?

JD: You are getting an impromptu interview - right now. Bring that cameraman with you.

The cameraman follows JT into the locker room as Johnny goes to his minibar and starts to pour a bourbon for Jeff. He takes the tumbler over and gives it to Jeff.

JT: Do you have any Creme de Menthe instead?

Johnny stares a hole through Jeff and continues to hold the tumbler of whisky out until Jeff eventually takes it.

JT: So what do you want?

JD: I want you to deliver a message to genesis. Tell them that they had better back down before they regret it forever. Jack and I have taken down the meanest, baddest and ugliest teams in this division. And we are now looking at the Soldiers of Fortunes tag belts from 6WF.

JT: I think you are underestimating the Power of Genesis, Johnny.

JD: I never underestimate anything. I have done my research and I know what they are capable of. And it doesnt worry me one bit. We have faced bigger, stronger and sharper opponents than these two. They may take cheap shots, but that will never be enough to wrestle these belts away.

JT: Mr Kenty and Sweatwater have gotten the better of you and the Soldiers of Fortune recently. I would say they mean business.

JD: Well I am the business. They have no idea what these belts mean to Jack and I. We dont defend them for ourselves. We defend them in honour of all the great teams that have come before. We defend them for the legacy they represent. We defend them with honour. And that is why they will not be taken from us this Monday. Genesis has no honour.

JT: I dont think honour will save you Johnny.

JD: You are wrong Jeff. Honour is the extra man in our corner. Its what gets us to lift our shoulder before the 3. Its why I am still unpinned or submitted in this business.

JT: Some are saying that Genesis have got under your skin.

JD: You are wrong Jeff. You are living in the Land of Confusion. They cant get under our skin - we are not afraid of anyone. And this Thursday, Genesis will become exodus as they splinter and leave for the hospital.

Johnny necks his bourbon before taking Jeffs untouched glass and necking that too.

JD: Now if you dont mind Jeff - you can leave.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Wed 21 Sep 2011, 6:40 pm

The arena is suddenly plunged into darkness, the shocked crowd falls silent almost instantly, before an excited murmouring begins to build.

On the titantron, a hockey player slides to a stop - covering the camera in a shower of ice. The noise is played at such a level it makes several members of the crowd jump.

The murmour builds as the crowd realise what this means.

A series of clips play showing bonecrunching ice hockey checks and fights. Between each clip the screen flashes bright white and a word appears in blood red.
HE
IS
BACK
HE
IS
HERE!

The intensity in the arena builds and suddenly erupts as Saturday Night by Nickelback is played at an ear splitting volume.

JT: Enforcer is here Henry! He made his comeback at Destiny and now he is here on 6CW!

HL: Not only that, he has brought the best theme music this industry has ever heard!!

As Enforcer appears and makes his way onto the stage the noise from the crowd increases further.

HL: Here he is and it feels like the roof is about to come off this place. He has been away for some time, but it seems the fans haven't forgotten about Big E!

JT: Whether he was loved or loathed, he always incites a fierce reaction in the crowd.

Enforcer acknowledges the crowd from the stage, but he walks straight down the ramp to the ring and picks up a microphone from the ring steps.
The music fades as he stands in the ring and faces the 6CW audience. The cheers still ring around, but some boos can be made out.

JT: The fact that Enforcer ignored the fans on his way to the ring seems to have split opinions on him already!

HL: Not only that, as you said he has never been afraid to speak his mind even if it turns the fans against him. Perhaps some people haven't forgiven him.

As Enforcer raises the microphone to his lips he smirks and shakes his head as if he isn't going to speak. The boos from the crowd increase. Enforcer laughs and raises the mic again.

E: How fickle you all are. When you realised I was coming out here each and everyone of you were on your feet! You were cheering and, man, you nearly burst my eardrums when I walked out on stage!

The crowd cheer again.

E: But then I walk straight to the ring, I pretend that I'm not going to speak to you and you turn on me as quick as that?

E: I'm back and it feels so good! I live for reactions like the one you gave me, like the one the Odyssey gave me at Destiny. But I also live for something else, kicking ass and winning gold. I'm not going to lie and say I am only back for the fans.

Some of the crowd start to boo.

E: I am back for me! If you all want to come along for the ride you are more than welcome, but for now Big E comes first. If you don't want to back me, I won't be going anywhere and I won't be doing anything any different. Which brings me round to business.

E: The first thing that I am going to do now I am back is get my hands on Mr Abercorn.

Crowd: ABE! ABE! ABE! ABE!

E: Now some of you will know that me and Abe have history. I have done things to him and he has done things to me, but that doesn't matter right now. What matters is that he stands in my way. He could be anyone. He could be Johnny Dice, Drake, Cassius, River Ace, Lex Hart....I really don't care.

E: What I do care about is kicking ass. I haven't wrestled at this level for some time and I've got a yearning to insert my boot up somebodies ass!

Enforcer turns and stares directly into the camera.

E: Abe, after Destiny you know what I can still do. You have always known how sadistic and brutal I can be, so you'd better bring your A game on Tuesday, because I sure as hell am bringing mine!

Enforcer drops the mic, leaves the ring and walks straight to the backstage area. As he leaves the arena is a mixture of boo's and cheers.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 21 Sep 2011, 8:17 pm

"Sabotage" by Beastie Boys hits and Duke Dylan Debadguy makes his way out to the ring to a nice reaction from the 6CW fans, he's visibly limping and in pain;

JT: A warm reception for Triple D, who we haven't seen since the Gold Rush match at Destiny where he was viciously assaulted by that psycho Wilson Maine, i'm actually shocked to see Duke here tonight seeing as we were informed he wouldn't be back in 6CW for a few weeks longer!

(Triple D gingerly gets into the ring and winces as he does, he is handed a microphone)

DDD: The doctors told me that men who suffer from the injuries I received at the hands of that opportunist Winston Maine at Destiny, are hospitalised for a minimum of 6 to 8 weeks. I was in hospital for 72 hours. And you know why? Because no matter what happens, I am the baddest man in 6CW, Duke Dylan Debadguy, and no matter how badly beaten up I am right now, I have a match against that Tinkywinky at Aftershock, and here's the thing, I will personally show that moron Wilfred Maine I am not the man you attack to make an impact around here.

Winstanley Maine, when you step into the ring with me one on one, face to face, you will understand that even when I am far from 100%, I have the ability to fight and fight hard, my back is killing me, my neck aches, my legs are in agony and I haven't been able to make love to either of my girlfriends since then either, because of my bad back. But I can fight, I can hit my moves with enough impact to knock you the hell out!

In fact, why wait? Walton Maine, get your skinny fat ass out here now!

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Wed 21 Sep 2011, 9:10 pm

The Tron starts Flashing as the arena goes pitch black, The Crowd remain in silence as the Tron shows a loading bar and a voice over is heard

Accessing Files

The Arena still remains in silence as "When Your middle name is danger" blasts out of the sound system, Wilson Maine is seen coming down the ramp with a grin on his face the arena slowly fills with boos

WM: Very Funny Defous Dumbass Deadbeat!

Triple D looks unimpressed as the crowd Boo

WM: You where in hospital for 72hours? Will if you have not noticed yet I’m the man that killed and buried 5 members of my team on my own!!! And this Thursday you won’t be in a hospital ill make sure you never walk again and that you manage to be put in a coffin where you belong!

WM: you have the ability to fight hard? You Pathetic piece of crap! You think that was the hardest i can fight? Wait in till this Thursday when I Crush your limbs one by one and make sure you retire for good!

Triple D gets into Wilson Maine’s face as they begin trash talking each other!

DDD: well i guess where going to have to wait and see Wilson on Thursday when i mange to make sure no one ever hears of you and your crap again

Crowd Cheer as "Sabotage" by Beastie Boys blasts out of the sound system, Triple D turns around......CRACK!

JT: That’s just sick, completely disrespectful! There!

The reply shows as Triple D goes to exit the ring Maine Cheap shots him in the head

Wilson Maine can be seen standing near Triple D who is on the floor while mouthing "Im Better then you"!

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 21 Sep 2011, 9:33 pm

Triple D gets up to his knees and checks his mouth for blood, Maine smirks and goes for a kick to the head of Triple D, which connects and Triple D rolls to the outside!

JT: This is so uncalled for!

Wilson Maine drags Triple D to his feet, hits a European Uppercut and reiterates "I'm better than you!"

Maine goes to Irish whip Triple D into the steel steps but Triple D reverses and Maine hits the steps torso first! The crowd cheers as Triple D follows up with a knee to the jaw and hits punch after punch to Wilson Maine, Triple D throws Maine back into the ring, and slides in after him, Triple D pauses as his injuries affect him, Maine takes advantage with a knee to the gut and scoops up Triple D for a GTS, which hits!

JT: Oh man, Triple D not cleared to compete but he let his pride get the better of him, STOP WILSON YOU'VE PROVED YOUR POINT!

Jeff Thaddeus tries to reason with Wilson Maine as he picks up a steel chair, Maine sneers at JT and gets back into the ring clutching the steel chair.

JT: I can only imagine what Wilson Maine has in mind for Triple D, their match might not even go ahead!

Wilson Maine lays the chair on the mat and goes to pick up Triple D...

JT: Oh my!

The crowd cheers as Triple D hits a blatant low blow to Maine, and Triple D goes for a Debad Intentions on Maine on the chair! Maine frantically grabs the top rope to block the move and quickly escapes the ring, mouthing "See you on Monday", Triple D has a fierce look on his face as he drags himself to his feet.

JT: Triple D was moments away from hitting Debad Intentions on that steel chair, but if Wilson Maine was able to add to Duke's injuries himself like he intended, Duke's career could've been over! And that's why this match is not a good idea, Maine is so unpredictable, and Triple D is walking a tightrope with his injuries, anything could happen!

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_Sweetwater Fri 23 Sep 2011, 10:07 pm

Backstage, Johnny Dice is fuming. He stomps around backstage tossing over trash cans and shouting.

“Kenty! Sweetwater! I know you’re back here!”

He comes upon Sweetwater’s dressing room door and slams his fist against the door three times.

“Sweetwater, I’m gonna give you until the count of three to open this damn door before I knock it down and do the same to you! One!”

The door slowly opens to reveal Sweetwater standing in the doorway with a highball glass. He’s wearing the Television Championship belt. And the Tag-Team Championship belt.

“What’s got your panties in a bunch, Dicey?” He holds the glass towards Dice. “Crème de menthe?”

Dice knocks the glass out of his hand and grabs him buy the shirt collar.

“You know damn well what the problem is, you piece of crap. What makes you think you’ve got the stones to do something like take that belt and not expect consequences?”

“I was just takin’ it out for a test, is all. They look pretty good together, huh?” Sweetwater looks down at his waist and admires the belts. “Besides, if me and Kenty are getting’ them soon enough, it might as well be easier just to let me keep it.”

“If you know what’s good for you, you’ll take that belt off and return it to me.”

“You know, they say ya catch more flies with honey that with vinegar. Didn’t your mother teach ya the magic words?”

Dice cinches his grip on Sweetwater. “Give me the belt before I break your teeth.”

“I was hopin’ for a please, but I guess beggars can’t be choosers.”

Sweetwater reaches behind him and unclips the belt. It clatters to the floor, and he kicks it to Dice’s feet. Dice glares at Sweetwater another second longer before pushing him backwards, sending him to the floor. Dice picks up the belt and puts it over his shoulder.

“If you and Kenty want these belts, you’re going to have to take them from our cold, dead hands.”

“Well then challenge accepted, Dice. Oh, by the way, you may want to check the name on the belt. I made a little adjustment to it.”

Dice glances over at the belt. There is a piece of duct tape over his name and Michael Sweetwater written over it.

“A little bit a’ elbow grease should get that tape residue off,” added Sweetwater.

“Tch…”

Dice walks away from Sweetwater’s dressing room with a frustrated scowl. Meanwhile, Sweetwater sits on the floor with a devilish smile. “See ya Tuesday!”

Michael_Sweetwater

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave. Sat 24 Sep 2011, 9:44 pm

-The titantron flickers to life.....

FREEDOM

LIBERTY

PURE WRESTLING

IS BACK.

ABE ABERCORN......IS BACK!

-The crowd do not quite know what to make of it all as Abe Abercorn walks down the ramp to make his long awaited return to professional wrestling. He stares straight at the ring, never deviating until he gets into the ring.-

AA: Good evening Glasgow!......

and good evening 6CW!

Now, I look around here and I see a lot of new faces! Hello to you all! I also see a lot of new faces around the back.....and hello to you all as well. But.....as I'm new here .....but not really new, as I'm sure you will have heard of my expoilits elsewhere...and you are new to me, but not really new either, I'd thought I'd give you all a reminder of who I am and what I stand for.

Now let me get one thing straight. I learnt a long time ago not to care about pleasing everyone in this industry. Quite simply, if I agree with you, I will take your side and back you to the hilt. If I don't, well, I won't - it's as simple as that. People don't like me because of it, but I stay true to what I believe in.

And what, do I believe in? Quite simply, what it says on the titantron! I would say tin, but I'm now talking about Ronseal. All joking aside, I believe in freedom. I believe in liberty. I believe in pure wrestling.

I look around here, and I see a coalition government that proclaims liberty and freedom, but still holds us locked to the European Union! Decisions aren't made by our own people, but by faceless folk in Brussels. And as for Labour??? Wouldn't know freedom or liberty if it stared them in the face.

I could go on, but if I did you'd all be sleeping after 10 minutes, if you aren't asleep already. Heh, who said I didn't have a sense of humour......

Anyway, this pure wrestling thing, what is it? Well, one thing I will say is, you have a lot of good wrestlers here, you have a great wrestling ethos here! But, I believe wreslting should be carried out in its purest form. That means very little high flying stuff, in fact it should only be used when needed, but more importantly, NO USE of weapons. I detest hardcore wrestling. I think it's violent, and sets a bad example to society today! Wrestling was, and should always be, an athletic contest. No cheating, no gimmick, just a straight down the middle showdown.

Straight down the middle...I guess that sums me up! You may love me for it, you may hate me for it....I don't care either way.

One thing I will say though.

I didn't think what went down in Belfast was a great advert for the sport. I thought it was savage. Likewise, I don't think the threat of violence my opponent Enforcer is good for the sport either, ex-world champion or not.

I intend to give you all a good advert for the sport, that is, a lesson on how to wrestle purely. And that is what we are all here for, is it not?

and on that note Glasgow, nice to know you...I'm sure we will meet again....and fact we will!

Dave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Sun 25 Sep 2011, 11:41 am

As Abe stands in the ring Saturday Night hits and the crowd collectively rise to their feet as Enforcer makes his way onto the stage. He has a mic in one hand and an ice hockey stick over his opposite shoulder.

The crowd are split and as a 'LET'S GO BIG E!' chant rises, the claps are soon drowned out by an 'ABE-ER-CORN!' reply.

Enforcer looks around the arena and a big smile breaks across his face as he nods his approval.

E: This is why I came back! For moments like this, for these moments of pure intensity! Well....almost pure intensity.

E: You see, this is intense (Enforcer uses his hockey stick to point to the fans)...this is intense (Enforcer bangs his hockey stick onto the stage)....but this, (Enforcer points to Abe in the ring) this is nowhere near intense.

E: You make your long awaited return Abe, in your hometown, you and me took the roof off the place. Everybody was pumped to see us back in the big time. I come out here and I lay down the law, alright, I annoy some of the crowd but they know I mean business. They know why I am back.

E: You come out here and open with a monologue about the political landscape! If these people wanted to discuss politics they'd be home watching Question Time with their Ovaltine and slippers...which looking at you seems to be where you've been the last few months.

E: And then you complain that I have been open with the fans and told them that I am coming to kick your ass...You have the nerve to say that our barnstorming appearance in the Gold Rush was bad for wrestling. You were as much a part of that as I was, at least I admit it is why I'm here and not try to pretend I didn't want it.

E: You need a lesson in intensity Abe...and I propose to give you that on Aftershock. If you don't like my threat of violence, you will be even less impressed when I impose it on you!

Enforcer stands at the top of the stage staring a hole into Abercorn.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down