The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Aftershock Results

Go down

6CW Aftershock Results Empty 6CW Aftershock Results

Post by JJJohnson Tue 27 Sep 2011, 12:28 pm

The show goes live on air inside the Brahead Arena in Glasgow.The crowd are up on their feet cheering as "I want it all" screams from the speakers and pyrotechnics erupt from the stageway.The cameras pan around the arena.

"Dicey=Extreme"
"Destiny *ucking ruled"
"Leone.....Really?"
"Genesis suck"
"Ive got my hanky"
"Greatest theme music in the world"
"Why GDC,why?"

JT:Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to this special three hour extravaganza of 6CW action.We are coming off probably the greatest pay per view in this company's history,Destiny, and tonight here at Aftershock we are going to get all the fallout from that historic event.We had some huge returns,some amazing matches and when was all said and done,we even got the winner of the Gold Rush Battle Royale.

HE:Thats right gang,Destiny marked the return of GDC,Abe Abercorn and Enforcer.All three men signed to lucrative contracts right here on 6CW.Whoever said Alex Walker doesn't know how to run a wrestling business needs a straight jacket because that is monumental.Tonight we get to see all three of those legends in action....aswell as some of the most extraordinary matches that are likely to be seen anywhere...

JT:Josh Valour and Cerberus' rivalry will come to a head in what promises to be a brutal last man standing match....Frosted Dice defend their 6CW Tag Team Titles against Genesis....and tonights main event,Internecio and Drake will clash one last time inside the giant steel cage...

*The screen shows the steel cage hovering high above the ring and the crowd cheer

HE:That promises to be a bloodbath here tonight in Glasgow....but in between all that we have some action that will get you on the edge of your seats....tonight is Aftershock,a night when anything goes.....when anything is possible....when....

JT:LISTEN TO THAT OVATION!

The crowd in the arena all rise to their feet in unison and begin to cheer as "Last Resort" rips through the airwaves.Fireworks explode into the rafters and the Geoff Steel marches out onto the stage.He is dressed in a t-shirt and jeans,the 6CW Title draped over his shoulder,and he smiles at the crowd before walking down the ramp.

JT:The 6CW World Champion,Geoff Steel.This man came through a war last sunday at Destiny with Yarmouth Blade,a match in which both men laid it all on the line and when it was over,I think they had earnt one another's respect.

HE:I really thought Blade was going to realise a dream at Destiny but Steel hung on tight,he fought valiantly and you have to credit that...

Steel steps through the ropes and he applauds the crowd and nods his head in appreciation before taking a mic from Michael Bird and pacing around the ring.

Crowd:Ste-el x10

JT:Great show of respect for the champion here...

Steel:Thankyou...thankyou,it's great to be back in Glasgow here tonight!

*Crowd pop

Steel:You know there were times last sunday when I wondered if I was going to get back here still holding this championship.You guys might not like Yarmouth Blade,I understand that,but he wrestled one heck of a match at Destiny and he pushed me really close.And sure,I don't like some of his tactics,but he showed me a side of his persona that I did not think existed.Truth is we were apart of the greatest pay per view that I have ever witnessed,we put every other company to shame and it feels great to have known that I performed on that stage, and when the smoke cleared....I was victorious.

*Crowd cheer

Steel:And I wanted to come out here and thank all of my amazing fans,the entire 6CW stronghold for getting behind me and giving me that extra confidence to get the job done.It's moments like last week when I really pity those that shun the fans,because they have absolutely no idea what you guys can give them.When your beat up,when your inches from defeat,it's the will and support of the fans that can pull you right back...that can give you the extra advantage to outsmart your opponent.

Truth be told,I wouldnt be 6CW Champion if it wasnt for all of you.Each day I thank God that I made it to the top of the mountain,and each day I thank him for all of the support I receive from the crowd's I entertain.Aslong as I have you behind me,then I see no reason why this belt won't be around my waist for a very long time to come.

*Crowd cheer again

HE:God I hope not...

Steel:So far I have defended this belt against GazzyD and Yarmouth Blade,both men pushed me to my limits and yet here I stand,still world champion.And I know the kind of talent we have in the back,Dicey Reilly...

*Crowd pop

Steel:The Gold Rush Winner,Keith Leone....or heck Blue Dragon aswell...

*The crowd boo Leone but there is a good reaction for Dragon

Steel:Or even Internecio.....and Drake....

*Mixed reviews for Drake and plenty of boos for Internecio

Steel:And last week we saw the returns of three wrestling legends...

*The crowd cheer

Steel:It would be a privilidge to defend this title against any of them men,or anyone else on this roster that earns themself a shot.From day one it was my goal to win this championship,and I always vowed that if that happened,then I would defend this title as often as possible against as many people as possible.I want to be remembered as one of the greatest,I want my name in the history books because i want to be a champion that makes the fans proud...

Crowd:Lets go Steel x5

Steel:So there may be two obstacles down but I know that to get to where I want to be then I am going to have to remove a whole lot more.But that is exactly what I want,any challenge that awaits me...I will meet it head on...

HE:You might regret that...

The crowd suddenly break into huge boos as "Numb" echoes out and Jackson Black swaggers onto the stage.He is dressed in black trousers and a "Genesis" vest.He grins at the booing crowd and then raises a mic to his lips as he looks down at Steel.

Black:Cute speech Steel...you really have all of these morons eating out of your hands dont you?

*Crowd boo

Black:I waited just then, when you were listing off all of those names, and I waited....but yet either I am going deaf or you completely missed out the greatest athlete on this roster.

Steel:Your right Black....I did forget to mention Lex Hart,sorry about that Lex...

*Crowd cheer

Black:How amusing....do you ever get tired of being so lame?.I mean seriously,get some good material or just keep your dumb mouth shut.

Steel:I think i'd rather be lame then a rentboy for Genesis...

*Crowd laugh and Black looks angry

Black:I suggest you watch your damn mouth Steel....because that kind of talk could get you in the sort of trouble that you cannot get yourself out of....the reason I am out here is because of Genesis.Because I represent the greatest wrestling stable in the history of this industry....and I have decided to come out here on my teammates behalf to let you into a few home truths...

HE:This should be good...

JT:You think?

Black:First of all,all this schmuck about the fans giving you extra energy,please somebody pass the sickbucket.Are you for real?.All these idiots are good for is topping up your merchandise bonus at the end of the month.Their support means jack (beep),Genesis is the top of the foodchain and we got their without any of these jackasses spurring us on.You might like to think that these idiots got you through your first two title defenses but in reality all it was was a mixture of blind luck and poor opposition.

GazzyD had had his day in the sun long before you challenged him,and the less said about Yarmouth Blade the better.All this crap about you being remembered as one of the greats is a fairytale Steel, your just a fall guy for the revolution.Somebody that won that strap and has been allowed to keep it until a viable candidate came along....but now your time is up.

Alex Walker made this night because AfterShock will be forever remembered as the night that Genesis took this whole thing to the next level.We are moving professional wrestling into a new era and it will begin with us at the helm.Sure there is going be resistance,guys like you will probably be at the forefront of it all....but your effort will be futile and you will fall by the wayside just like all the rest.

So far Jerome Dubois,John Liederman and GazzyD have suffered the consequences of their own actions.They found out the hardway what happens when you get on the wrong side of Genesis.And they are just the first in what I promise will be a long line of names that we put on the shelf.

Steel:Are you done?.Its just I came out here to speak to my fans and so far all we have done is listen to you pumping up your balls.No offense Black but I really don't care about Genesis,I don't care about what your acheivments are and i really don't care what you have to say.Now I know we have a match here tonight,so I would suggest you maybe go and get yourself ready.Maybe have Kenty and Sweewater give you a manicure,I don't know and I really don't care but just make sure you come out here later and prepare to have your ASS KICKED!

*Crowd pop

Black:SHUT UP......SHUT YOUR GODDAMN MOUTHS!

Crowd:A55hole x10

Black:How dare you disrespect me,how dare you stand there and disrespect Genesis.I came out here for a reason Steel,not to kiss and hug these parasites...do I look like Victor Ortiz?.No,I came out here to tell you about a decision Alex Walker made just moments ago.Our match here tonight,me versus you......its for your oh so precious title!

*crowd boo

HE:Amazing news...

JT:Is this a joke?....How has Jackson Black got himself a world title match?

Black:Thats right Steel,not so pumped up now are you.Later on here tonight it will be and you,one on one for the 6CW World Championship.All of that crap you talked about being the best,about a long term reign,it's all going to look pathetic once I am finished with you.Your going to wish I was Dicey Reilly,Drake or one of those other losers because I swear to you that you are not leaving here tonight with that championship.

I am the first and only ever International Champion,and after tonight I will be the 6CW World Heavyweight Champion to boot.So I suggest you go in the back,lace them up and give that belt one long kiss goodbye Steel....your finished.

Steel:You done?.You finished running your mouth?.I don't know what you did to get this shot,I am not really sure I want to know what you did but the fact remains that you have somehow got yourself in the title frame.There is no changing that matter,and after all that trash talking I don't wanna change it.I see guys like you all the time,you talk a big game,you see yourself higher than you should be,and when it comes down to it,your bark is much worse than your bite.You want a shot at me here tonight,then you damn well got one....but I sure as hell hope your ready because I am going to really enjoy beating you into submission....your ass is mine!

*Crowd cheer loud

JT:Huge announcement here already....Geoff Steel will defend the 6CW World Title here tonight against Jackson Black....oh boy this is massive.

HE:Yes it is,Steel's biggest test ever and there is no way he is coming through it....I am so pleased because tonight is going to be all about Genesis...they are going to be tag team champions,tv champions,international champions and world champions.....all of that gold in one stable....then nobody will doubt their dominance...

JT:I dont think anyone was doubting it anyway but sure as hell it is one huge opportunity for these guys....and what is GDC's involvement in all this?.We say Grant Daniel Campbell in alliance with Genesis at Destiny but will that continue here tonight....now that GDC is a fully fledged member of 6CW,will he join ranks with Alex Walker and the Genesis contigent?

HE:He would be foolish not to...I still cant believe what a night this is going to be.....Jackson Black,world champion,oh my days!

*The crowd cheer Geoff Steel as he stares at Jackson Black."Last Resort" plays from the speakers as both men continue to stare and the show goes to a commercial break.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Aftershock Results Empty Re: 6CW Aftershock Results

Post by JJJohnson Tue 27 Sep 2011, 12:31 pm

Match 1
Last Man Standing
Cerberus vs Josh Valour

JT:Welcome back to a special three hour edition of 6CW action folks,tonight we bring you the AfterShock event with all of the fallout from Destiny.....

HE:And some amazing contests on the horizon...speaking of which...

Mike Bird:Ladies and Gentlemen the following contest is a LAST MAN STANDING MATCH!

*Crowd pop

Mike Bird:In this match there is no disqualifications and no countouts.The only was to win is by incapacitating your opponent to the degree that they cannot answer the referee's ten count!

JT:There you have it....one of the most brutal match types in all of professional wrestling....you have to really hate your opponent in order to get the win in a match like this...

HE:I don't think there is gonna be any problems here...

The lights in the arena dim and the crowd boo as red pyros explode from the stage.Cerberus walks out looking incredibly crazed.He seems to be muttering to himself..

JT:A man that really excelled in the Gold Rush Battle Royale,there was a time when i thought he might go all the way....that was before Perfect Jack eliminated him...

HE:And look what happened to Jack,Cerberus beat him senseless afterwards....this guy is unhinged,there is no telling what he might do next....I love it...

JT:And after splitting amicably from long-time manager Mr Jones,you have to wonder what the future holds for this man...lookout here...

Cerberus begins walking down the ramp as Josh Valour comes from the crowd.Valour climbs onto the securiity railing and leaps across onto the stage,taking Cerberus out with a flying clothesline.

HE:These two have been at loggerheads for months....not even an extreme rules match could end this,but tonight is surely going to be the end?

JT:You would very much think so...

Valour kneels on top of Cerberus and tries to pummel him but Cerberus gets his feet up and kicks Valour backwards.Valour comes back but is greeted by a stiff uppercut from Cerberus and then dragged down to the ring,where Cerberus slams his head against the apron.Valour rests there for a moment and Cerberus kicks him in the stomach before throwing him under the bottom rope...

HE:Valour's cheapshot here in the beginning has got him nowhere,all he has done is make Cerberus even angrier...

Cerberus climbs in and he waits for Valour to get up before flooring him again with a double fisted hammerblow.He drags Valour up and tosses him to the corner before stomping a mudhole in him and then lifting him up top....Cerberus makes the climb aswell...

JT:Dangerous circumstances here early on....

Valour brawls his way out of a superplex position and succeeds in pushing Cerberus back down.Cerberus stays on his feet though and he pulls Valour's legs out from under him before delivering a huge uppercut that sends Valour falling to the outside...

HE:Only way to end this match is by making sure your opponent cannot answer the ten count....bad things happen in matches like this...

Valour climbs up near the announce table as Cerberus climbs out after him.Cerberus grabs his head and slams it against the 6CW announce table before pulling the covering off it and dragging one of the monitors out.The crowd are booing as Cerberus waits for Valour to turn around...

JT:This is going to be bad here....

Valour turns quickly and he kicks Cerberus in the stomach before pulling the monitor out of his hands and slamming it into the skull of the monster.Cerberus lays sprawled across the table as Valour quickly climbs onto the apron and up onto the top rope...

HE:What is this idiot doing?

JT:Valour has no fear.....he loves danger.....OH MY GOD!

Crowd:Holy (beep) x10

JT:He's got to be broken in half...

Valour soars beautifully into an elbow drop from on high but Cerberus moves at the last minute as Valour crashes right through the table.The crowd are in shock as Cerberus wobbles back and rests against the apron and the referee begins to count....

Referee:..........1........................................2............................3..............................4....................5............................6................................7...............

HE:No way Valour is getting up from this...

JT:I fear that maybe the case.....

...................8.................................................9...........................

*Crowd cheer

HE:Unbelievable...

Cerberus looks at the referee and then stares straight at Valour,who is on shaky legs but beckons for Cerberus to bring it on.The crowd are cheering Valour on as Cerberus pulls his own hair and then floors Valour with a huge bicycle kick...

JT:Major credit to Josh Valour,I have no idea how this kid got up after that but he did...

1....................2.........................3.....................4..............Valour begins to crawl up.................5..........................6...........Cerberus drags the top of the steel steps into his grasp and hauls them onto his shoulder as Valour gets up...

HE:Valour is toast....

BOOM!.....The crowd cheer as Valour drop toe-holds Cerberus,causing him to drop the steel steps and his face to slam into them.Cerberus lays draped across the steel as Valour stumbles over to the announce area and grabs a steel chair...

JT:Time for a little retribution I think....

CRACK!......CRACK!..................CRACK!......The crowd cheer each shot as Valour crashes the chair into the skull of Cerberus.He throws the chair down and tells the referee to begin counting.......................1..............................2........................3.................

HE:Get up Cerberus....

JT:This feud began when Cerberus targetted Valour,seeing him as an easy target.How very wrong that turned out to be...

................4...............................5...................6................Cerberus grabs the ring apron and begins to pull himself up as Valour grabs the chair again..................7.....................CRACK!.Cerberus gets up and Valour cracks the chair across his back before throwing him back in the ring.....Valour climbs onto the apron and then climbs the ropes,chair still in hand...

HE:You would of thought he would learn his lesson going up there....OH DAMN!

Valour smiles around at the crowd and then jumps off,he tucks the chair under his legs and delivers a devastating legdrop to the skull of Cerberus.....Valour holds his back as the refere begins to count both men.................1..............................2.....................................3.................

JT:Valour not adverse to sacrificing his own body in order to get the job done....

....................5............................6.............Valour gets up....................7.................................8................

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 27 Sep 2011, 12:36 pm

HE:Cerberus back on his feet...

Valour and Cerberus meet in the centre of the ring and Josh kicks Cerberus in the stomach before looking for a suplex.Cerberus pushes Valour back into the corner and darts in for a bodysplash but Valour avoids it...

JT:Nice spinebuster from Valour there........

1...........................2.......................3...........................4...................Cerberus clings to the ropes and pulls himself up on five.Valour slams fists into his kidneys and then turns Cerberus around and looks for an irish whip....its reversed and Valour rushes off the ropes,he comes back and Cerberus looks for a big clothesline but Valour ducks it and hits the opposite side...

JT:Lou Thesz Press...

Valour takes Cerberus down and hammers away with big punches before getting up.He breathes in the cheers of the crowd and then pulls Cerberus up by the head....

HE:Fight out Cerberus...

JT:TOWER OF VALOUR!

Cerberus manages to swipe the legs of Cerberus and he slingshots him into the corner,Valour's head collides with the turnbuckle and he comes back...

HE:CHOKESLAM....that's it...

1........................................2.....................Cerberus staggers back to the corner and waits as Valour lays motionless........................4.................................5..........................6........................7.................

JT:This is not good for the young Canadian here.....oh wait,he's up...

Valour slowly but surely makes his feet on the count of eight,CRACK!....The crowd wince as Ceberus throws the chair ECW style at his head,knocking Valour through the ropes to the outside....

HE:I know everyone says Valour has guts but do you really think its wise for him to keep taking a beating like this?

JT:No I dont....but I dont think anyone is gonna tell this kid any differently....

The count reaches four and Valour is still motionless on the outside of the ring.............5........................6...............................7...................8...............he has his hands on the apron but struggles to get up...........................9...........................

HE:Ten,that's ten...

Valour manages to reach his feet just before the ten count and subsequently collapses again once the referee has waved the count off.Cerberus looks incensed as he slowly climbs out of the ring and he grabs the steel steps on the outside before hauling them over the top and back into the ring....he seizes Valour by the scruff of the neck and throws him inside...

JT:Cerberus is a monster that just loves to cause pain,he is so at home in this type of environment....

Cerberus climbs back in and he kicks Valour in the head for good measure before placing the steel steps in the centre of the ring.He takes Valour by the head and pulls him up....

HE:You ready for this Jeff.....BURN IN HELL!

Cerberus flips Valour into the air but Josh drops off the back and he seizes the chair off the mat before driving it into Ceberus' gut.The monster doubles over....

JT:TOWER OF VALOUR ON THE STEPS!

*Crowd cheer

Valour nails the huge powerbomb and he falls back on the mat from the impact.Cerberus is laying in agony on the mat..................1........................2.............................3.........................4......................5......................6.......................................7.................

JT:Valour inches away........

............................8......................................9......................Cerberus makes it to his feet using the ropes,he turns around and Valour clotheslines him over the top.

HE:Cerberus is super-human...

JT:I'm not even sure if the guy is human at all...

Cerberus falls back against the ringside barrier and the crowd reach over and tap his arms and shoulders as Valour gives a signal....

HE:INCOMING!

Crowd:That was awe-some x5

JT:Once again Josh Valour showing no regard for his own body....beautiful suicide dive....

Valour takes out Cerberus with the suicide dive and then slowly he pulls him up and clubs him back against the barrier.Valour backs off slightly and then runs....

HE:Watch out...

Cerberus backdrops Valour into the crowd and he almost crashes into some fans.The audience is going wild as Cerberus climbs over the railing and both men begin trading shots through the crowd.The cameras try their best to follow and security step in between the rowdy fans...

JT:These guys are fighting right out back....we can barely even see them...

The cameras pick them up brawling next to a wall that seperates the lower and middle tier.Cerberus grabs Valour with two hands around the throat and throws him against the wall before scooping him up onto his shoulders...

HE:He's gonna powerslam him on the concrete....

Valour drops off back at the last minute and he pushes Cerberus further into the crowd before running at him and nailing a big clothesline.Valour slowly drags Cerberus further into the crowd and the cameras screen the action as they enter an alcove,close to the left of the stage...

JT:Really dangerous place to be fighting here.....there is drop there of about five feet from the crowd onto the arena floor....

Valour punches Cerberus close to the edge but then Cerberus responds with an uppercut that sends Valour flying back against the stone steps,leading into the higher tiers.The noise from the crowd is incredible as Cerberus grabs a piece of metal piping from one of the loose railings...

HE:Not the best health and safety been done on this building...

Cerberus tries to drill Valour with the pipe but Valour ducks and the pipe clinks as it connects with the railing on the stone steps.Valour kicks Cerberus in the stomach and pushes him backwards,Cerberus teeters close to the edge again as Valour climbs up on the railing and runs across it before jumping off....

JT:LOOKOUT...

Both men collide and they topple over the security railing and land in a heap on the arena floor.The referee is back on the scene and he begins to count.............1........................2...........................3.......................4.....................5................6............................7....................

HE:Will these guys just not quit?

JT:I dont think that word is in a 6CW superstar's vocabulary...

They stumble up to the left of the stage and Cerberus grabs Valour and headbutts him back against the stage before attempting a bicycle kick but Valour ducks it and and he lifts Cerberus into a spinebuster but then slams him across a heap of production equipment that is set up,causing sparks to fly.

JT:It really isnt safe for these superstars to be fighting near all of that electrical equipment....someone could get really hurt...

Valour stands up and he climbs up a ladder that leads him onto the side of the stage.The crowd are cheering as Valour looks down at Cerberus and then crosses himself...

HE:What is he thinking now?

Cerberus begins to stir and Valour shakes his head before deciding to climb back down again.He grabs a heap of cable connected to the production area and walks over towards Cerberus and wraps the cable around his throat...

JT:Valour is gonna try and choke the monster out...

Cerberus is shaking in desperation as Valour pulls back with all his might...the monster is falling to one knee as Valour yells with the energy he is expending...

HE:This is bad....reallly bad....

Cerberus takes one last shot and he stumbles backwards,driving Valour back into the side of the stage.Cerberus somehow manages to pull himself free and he takes a few moments to catch his breath as Valour climbs up the ladder onto the stage...

JT:These two men have beaten each other black and blue already but still we have yet to have a winner...you have to think we are just one big move away from the end...

Cerberus climbs the ladder himself and he receives a sharp kick to the head from Valour before being dragged up.....

HE:TOWER...

Cerberus succeeds in backdropping Valour onto the steel stage.Josh holds his back in agony as Cerberus draws his finger across his throat and the crowd boo...

JT:BURN IN HELL....

HE:Call it a night....

Valour is drilled right into the steel and the crowd wince and groan.......................1...............................2.............................3........................4..................5.....................6.........................7................

JT:Valour fought one heck of a fight but that move is the sort that shortens careers...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 27 Sep 2011, 12:41 pm

....................8....................................................9...........................10!

HE:That's it...

*Crowd pop

JT:REFEREE SAID HE GOT UP....VALOUR STILL FIGHTING IT....

The crowd seem amazed as a very groggy Josh Valour makes his feet.Cerberus looks furious as he immediately clutches Valour by the throat and walks him close to the stage...

JT:Don't do it Cerberus....your gonna hurt this kid beyond repair....

HE:Valour wanted this match.....and now he is gonna get chokeslammed off the stage.....

*Crowd cheer

JT:Or not...

Cerberus looks ready for the chokeslam as Valour surprises him with a kick right between the legs.Cerberus doubles up in pain as Valour quickly staggers towards the titantron structure...

HE:This guy is insane....he shouldnt even be allowed in this building...

Crowd:Lets go Valour x7

Valour begins to climb like Spiderman up the giant structure.He is clearly exhausted as he moves with fatigue...

JT:I'm not sure what Valour plans here....but whatever it is,I am sure it is not going to end well...

Cerberus hobbles up and he pushes the referee aside before climbing up the structure after his foe.Due to his height he covers the ground faster than Valour,soon he on his tail...

HE:They have to be nearly 25 feet in the air....really not a good place for them to be...

Cerberus grabs the leg of Valour and tries to pull him down but Valour stomps down on his hands and head,trying to dislodge him.

JT:Alot of the fans in attendance are covering their eyes,these men are dicing with danger here....

Cerberus manages to catch Valour's foot and he keeps ahold of it whilst he hauls himself onto a level footing.They swing wildly from 25 ft in the air and Valour kicks out at Cerberus stomach and tries to throw him off but Cerberus holds on and slams Valour's head against the steel frame...

HE:Look at that Jeff.....Cerberus has got Valour by the throat...

JT:Oh my,I knew this was gonna end bad...

Cerberus stares at Valour with hatred and looks set for a devastating chokeslam from on top but Valour pokes him the eye through desperation.He slams Cerberus' head against the steel frame three times but the monster's grip just wont loosen...

HE:Cerberus recognises the danger,he might be a monster but he isnt stupid....

Valour looks lost for words and he looks up into the skies and seems to utter a prayer before grabbing the head of Cerberus and stepping further across,so that their legs intertwine...

JT:What is Valour thinking here.....OH SWEET MOTHER OF GOD....GET THE MEDICS!

HE:That was utterly insane...

Crowd:Holy (beep) x20

The crowd are absolutely stunned as Valour pulls Cerberus off the frame and into a russian legsweep that drives both men almost 25 feet and they land on top of the production equipment on the arena floor.Sparks fly high into the air and fire erupts from the side,crew members quickly douse the fire and medics come storming out...

JT:That was beyond belief....Josh Valour knew he had to do something extraordinary to break Cerberus' grip and he did it by sacrificing his own body aswell as Cerberus's....neither man is moving and I dont know if they are going to be moving for some time..

The referee is on the scene and he looks at both men,who are unconscious on the floor and he counts...............................1................................................2............................3..................................4........................................5......................................6...........

HE:You really think either of these guys is getting up?

JT:Not unless you believe in miracles,these two men are out...

HE:Last chance.........

..........................10!

JT:Forget it...

ding ding

The bell sounds and the crowd are still in shock as neither man has moved an inch.The medics move onto the scene and they begin preparing the two men for transport to the back..

HE:Both of these really wanted to one up the other....they wanted to really hurt one another....but this is just too much....

JT:We saw some unbelievable things last sunday at Destiny and that trend has continued here again tonight....death-defying antics from these two brave superstars and all we can do is wish them well,that really was hard to watch...

HE:And thats just the beginning of this night....we still have a steel cage match to look forward to....aswell as two championship bouts...

JT:Yes we do....AfterShock has started with a helluva bang but there is so much more yet to come....speedy recoveries to Cerberus and Josh Valour we hope...

The entire crowd breaks into applause as both men are loaded onto the stretches and slowly wheeled out back,a chant of "6C-Dub" is heard all around.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 27 Sep 2011, 12:43 pm

*The scene goes into the back with Alex Walker sitting at his desk.He is looking at his television and smiling,Mr Gould is sat on the opposite side.

Walker:You see that?.That is how you kick off a show,still think I don't know how to run a wrestling business,Gould?

Gould:It was a great contest but both men could have been seriously injured in that match...

Walker:Let me tell you something,those two guys,they wanted that match.Ive had Valour demanding that match for weeks,so they knew the risks involved...I give my staff and all of the fans exactly what they want.So you can sit there and cast judgement on me but realistically I don't give a damn because this company has never been in a better position.Have you caught a 6WF broadcast recently?.No because who in their right mind wants to watch that crap when you have got the A show right here....

Gould:But do you think its wise having such a show here tonight,just one week after a pay per view?

Walker:I think it's very wise.If there is one thing I know,it's how to make money.We gave these people everything last week on pay per view and tonight I am rewarding them with this show.Its called common sense,because next week when we move back to our normal schedule....the arena is going to be packed out.Ive got new television offers coming in all the times,talking about expanding our shows....talking about more live specials.6CW is now received all over the world and we are seen as the pinaccle of sports entertainment.

All you have to do is look back at last week,you saw the return of three wrestling icons.Three men that have done great things in this business,but did they want to go back to 6WF?.Hell no they didn't,they all wanted to sign contracts here....and why?.Because 6WF has had its day in the sun,Danny McGraw is running that place into the ground and like a phoenix from the ashes we are rising higher than ever before.

Gould:And these three men you have signed,the expenditure to the budget has taken a significant hit...

Walker:In this business you have to spend big to gain big.Our fan base grew overnight when people knew that Enforcer,Abe Abercorn and GDC were joining our roster.That money we have spent on their contracts will be back in our bank by this time next month,I guarantee it.Give me at least a bit of credit here Gould....you could not find one man to do my job better than I do it....so you can sit there and talk down to me but that don't mean jack.

*A knock comes at the door

Walker:Come in....ah,Grant,how nice to see you!

*The crowd in the arena are booing as GDC enters the room and shakes hands with Alex Walker

Walker:David,you havent met Grant have you....gentlemen...

*GDC nods at Gould and they shake hands

Walker:Wanted to thank you for keeping an eye on boys last week in the Gold Rush,Grant....and also taking care of that pest Reilly.

GDC:Not a problem Mr Walker...I've seen the way that Reilly disrespects you and everything about this business and I don't like it.I know myself what a difficult job it is to run a wrestling promotion and it does not help one bit when a superstar attempts to undermine your authority.

Walker:Couldn't have said it myself...looking forward to your 6CW debut here tonight?

GDC:Very much so....me and Mike Hill go back along way,but I notice that he seems to have altered his attitude...he seems to be entering the same leagues as Daniel Reilly...perhaps I am going to have to bring Mike back down to earth with a very large bang...

Walker:It would be much appreciated....Hill could go far here in 6CW,but first he needs to work out which side his bread is buttered on...

Gould:Now listen here Alex,you cannot just force people to follow your lead...

GDC:Oh I don't know,fear breeds regime....and there is nothing better that having everyone in line,following instructions like any good employer should.

Walker:Now do you see why I sign guys like this?...Your a genius,Grant...

GDC:Thank you Mr Walker....I look forward to working together here...

Walker:Me too,me too!

*They shake hands again,GDC inclines his head towards Mr Gould and then exits the room.

Walker:Excellent attitude,we could do with a whole lot more like that.

Gould:I see that me sticking around is still the right thing to do....you just cannot do what has been asked of you can you Alex?....Every situation that arises you exploit to benefit yourself and Genesis.....the Board of Directors are expecting a progress report from me at the end of this show and I have to tell you that things are not looking good...

*Walker stands up and walks to the door before opening it

Walker:Well don't let me keep you.Believe me Gould,when this night is over....and it's time for you to make your little report,your not going to have a clue where to begin....look around you,do you think I am playing a game here?...I assure you that there is a method to all of this,a special three hour show,free to air....there is a reason this whole night is taking place and I want everyone to see it...now if you'll excuse me,I have business to attend to!

*Gould stands up and takes his briefcase off the desk before leaving the room.Walker slams the door shut and walks back to his desk,a grin starting to form on his face.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 27 Sep 2011, 12:45 pm

Match 2
6CW Tag Team Titles
Frosted Dice (c) vs Genesis (Kenty/Sweetwater)

JT:What the hell is Alex Walker talking about,what is the meaning behind this night if it isnt just a three hour special?

HE:Don't ask me,but if its to do with Genesis then I am very excited...

ding ding

Mike Bird:Ladies and Gentlemen...........the following contest is scheduled for one fall........and it is for .........the 6CW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS!

HE:Speaking of Genesis...

The crowd in the arena break out into instant boos as green fireworks blaze into the air and then "Numb" echoes out through the airwaves.A giant green "G" forms on the big screen as the curtain opens.

Mike Bird:Introducing first....the challengers..............representing Genesis............at a combined weight of 382 pounds................Miccccccccchhhhhaaaaaaaeeeeeeellllllll Swwwweeeeeeettttttwwwwwaaaaaaattttteeeeeerrrr & Mrrrrrr Keeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnttttttttyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

The boos continue to grow as Kenty and Sweetwater walk onto the stage and down the ramp.They trash talk the fans and motion belts around their waists before climbing into the ring.

JT:Genesis looking to add to their title collection here tonight,Michael Sweetwater is already the TV Champion but here tonight he could become one half of the tag team champions...Mr Kenty still searching for his first piece of gold here in 6CW....

HE:And here tonight he is going to get it....I just have this feeling Jeff,and after everything Alex Walker said aswell,tonight is going to belong to Genesis....can you feel that?

JT:I definitely have a bad feeling about things...I don't know what it is but every single member of Genesis seems in a bright mood,they seem to know something that we don't....that makes this night extremely scary in that respect...

Sweetwater and Kenty stand on the ropes and look around the arena as "The Angel and The Gambler" sounds out.The noise inside the Braehead Arena is huge and the cheers are defeaning.Pyros explode and decks of cards fly into the air...

Mike Bird:And their opponents.......................at a combined weight of 545 pounds................the current,reigning and defending 6CW Tag Team Champions........Jack Frost and Johnny Dice............Frooooooooooooooooooooossssssssssssssstttttttttteeeeeeeeeddddddd Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Frost and Dice tag hands with their fans as they walk down the stage and they stare up at their opponents with hatred.The champions unstrap their belts as they climb up onto the apron...

JT:Frosted Dice are arguably the greatest tag team in 6CW history,they have held those championships since April,their reign has been epic to say the least but tonight they have a very stiff challenge....Genesis,whether you like them or not,are highly skilled and they can get the job done....this promises to be a great bout,and one that is very difficult to call...

HE:Not for me it isnt,new champions all the way...

JT:This feud started last month.Mr Kenty,who has then a lone ranger,was searching for a partner to take down the champions,he failed on several attempts until he was welcomes into the fold of Genesis....last week at Destiny,the challengers scored a win over the champions in six man tag team action...tonight is the real thing.....who will be victorious?

Both teams talk among themselves and Johnny Dice opts to begin the match with Michael Sweetwater.The crowd strike up a "Frosted Dice" chant as both men circle one another and then the bell sounds to start the match.

HE:Here we go Jeff,the start of a sensational night for Genesis...

They lockup and Dice applies a quick headlock before taking Sweetwater to ground and looking for a chinlock.Sweetwater wriggles out and elbows Dice in the face before getting up.He kicks Dice in the stomach and looks for a swinging neckbreaker but Dice flows out and knees Sweetwater in the gut before connecting with a suplex.............1....................kickout.Dice picks Sweetwater up and tags in Frost.Frost climbs up the ropes as Dice hits a backbreaker on Sweetwater....Frost comes off with a kneedrop across the chest...........................1........................2......................shoulder up.

JT:How anyone thinks this will be a walk in the park for the challengers is on me,the champion's are continually evolving....they have the ability to change their styles during a match....they are the best tag team I have seen in a very long time...

Frost pulls Sweetwater up and he looks over at Kenty before snapmaring Sweetwater to the mat and nailing three solid crossfaces.Frost pulls Sweetwater up and whips him to the corner before following in and hitting a clothesline...he lifts Sweetwater up top and climbs up after him....

HE:Sweetwater had him scouted...

Sweetwater rakes the eyes of Frost as he climbs up and then headbutts him down before grabbing his head and delivering a tornado DDT.......................1.....................2..............kickout.Sweetwater stands up and he kicks out at the face of Frost before tagging in Mr Kenty.Kenty quickly gets in and Genesis pick Frost up before whipping him off the ropes...he comes back and Sweetwater hits a dropkick that sends Frost tumbling into a back suplex from Kenty...................1..................2.................shoulder up.

JT:Genesis are fast becoming a great team though,these guys must put in a lot of work behind the scenes because they are almost stylistically perfect...

Kenty pulls Frost up and drills him with several knees to the top of the head before whipping him into the corner.He follows in but Frost gets both knees up and knocks Kenty back before highering himself onto the second rope...

JT:Frost looking for that legdrop to the back of Kenty's head...

Kenty moves aside at the last minute as Frost lands hard on his backside.Kenty bounces back off the ropes and returns with a hard boot to the head..................1..............................2...................shoulder up.

Kenty pulls Frost up and tags in Sweetwater.Sweetwater climbs the ropes and comes off with a double axe handle to the back and follows up with a swinging neckbreaker........................1........................2................kickout.

HE:This is the beginning of the end Jeff.....Genesis getting into the swing of things now...

Sweetwater stomps heavily on the chest and head of Frost before tagging Kenty in again.Sweetwater drags Frost up and allows Kenty to pot shot at the tag champion before throwing him into the corner.Kenty slams in three back elbows before lifting Frost onto the top rope and he climbs up after him.....

JT:Superplex....

The ring shakes as Kenty delivers the suplex from on high,he slowly crawls into a cover...............1...............................2......................shoulder up.Sweetwater cheers his teammate on but the crowd are right behind Frosted Dice and they will the champion's on...

JT:That superplex seemed to take alot out of both men.....Frost could make a tag here...

Frost tries to crawl into a tag but Kenty grabs his leg and pulls him back to the centre.Frost gets up on one foot and he hops for a moment and then connects with a jumping enzeguiri.The crowd cheer him on as he crawls towards Johnny Dice...

HE:That is what a real champion does...

The crowd boo as Sweetwater climbs in the ring and he sabotages Frost with a clothesline from behind.John Dice tries to get in but the referee blocks him off as Sweetwater drags Frost back to the Genesis corner and stomps on him before exiting....

JT:I dont like them sort of tactics but they are more than effective....Genesis isolating Jack Frost here...

Kenty gets up and he runs across and slams a knee into the jaw of Frost before tagging in Sweetwater.Kenty drags Frost away from the ropes as Sweetwater comes off top with a big splash.................1.............................2......................shoulder up.Sweetwater kneels over Frost and clatters him with big right hands before breaking on the count of four...

HE:Just listen to that...

JT:What?

HE:Exactly,the crowd are silent,they know that the championships are slipping away...

Sweetwater pulls Frost up and thinks about a piledriver but Frost punches his way out and then connects with stiff karate kicks to the legs and kidneys before stomping on Sweetwater's midsection and flipping him into a beautiful gutwrench powerbomb....

JT:A touch of desperation about that move there but Frost needed it.... now he needs to get a tag...

A massive "Frosted Dice" chant is echoing around the arena as Frost slowly pulls himself towards the outstretched hand of Johnny Dice.Michael Sweetwater is still flat out on his back...

HE:Get up Sweety...

Boos break out again as Kenty drops off the apron and sprints around the ring before pulling Dice off the apron.Both men begin brawling on the outside and Kenty knees Dice in the stomach and tries to irish whip him but Dice reverses it.....BOOM!

JT:I don't think thats what Kenty had in mind....

Kenty is slammed into the steel steps and he collapses to the floor as Dice trash talks him and then climbs back onto the apron.Sweetwater has Frost on his shoulders and hits a gutbuster before going to the corner and climbing up on the ropes...

HE:Sweetwater doesnt need any help here....SIX FEET UNDER!

Frost rolls away at the last minute and Sweetwater stumbles on landing.Frost waits for him to turn around and manages to sprint into him and nails a spear....the crowd are cheering as Frost turns around and tags in Johnny Dice...

JT:Here comes the cavalry...

Dice climbs into the ring and he waits for Sweetwater to get up before ducking a clothesline,Dice nails a three punch combo and then whips Sweetwater off the ropes before flooring him with a dropkick on the comeback.Sweetwater staggers back up and Dice nails a full nelson slam...............1........................2.................shoulder up.

HE:Get to your feet Kenty,Sweetwater needs some help...

JT:He cant hear you.....but Sweetwater does indeed need some help.....LOADED DICE!

Dice lifts Sweetwater up onto his shoulders and looks for his finisher but Sweetwater wriggles off the back and staggers back to the ropes.Dice comes towards him and Sweetwater pump kicks him in the stomach and then runs at him....

JT:Dice countered with the flapjack....this could be bad news here for Sweetwater.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 27 Sep 2011, 12:49 pm

Dice tags Frost back and the crowd cheer as Frosted Dice stalk Sweetwater and beckon for him to get to his feet....

HE:3-D!...........Nooooooooooooooooooooo!

The crowd pop as Frosted Dice lift Sweetwater into the 3-D and then Frost hooks the leg..........................1....................................................2............................................3!

JT:Got it....

Kenty is back in the ring and he leaps onto the cover and breaks it up at the last minute.Johnny Dice quickly makes a beeline for him and punches him back to the corner...

HE:Get Dice out of there ref...

JT:He needs to get both of them out of there....what the hell is that?

The referee is trying to break up the fight between Dice and Kenty but he isnt aware that Michael Sweetwater has one of the tag team championships in his hand...

JT:Kenty brought that back in the ring....he left it there for Sweetwater...

HE:No way,Genesis don't need to resort to things like that...

JT:YOU SURE?

The crowd boo as Sweetwater nails Frost in the head with the championship and then throws it out of the ring.Johnny Dice and Mr Kenty are leaving the ring on orders from the referee...

HE:TURN AROUND REF!

JT:Not this way.....
..........................................3!

HE:Yes...

JT:FROST KICKED OUT!

*Crowd pop

HE:No....no....no....

The arena is full of cheers as Frost somehow pops his shoulder up.The referee stands up and signals to the timekeeper that the match is set to continue...

JT:Great show of heart from Jack Frost there....

Frost slowly tries to crawl to his corner but Sweetwater stomps on his back and then tags in Kenty.Sweetwater pulls Frost up and then scoop slams him to the mat as Kenty makes the climb to the top...

HE:This is it now....KENTY BOMB!

Frost drives his knees up at the last minute and into the back of Kenty,who rolls away in agony.Frost slowly staggers up and towards Dice....

JT:There is the tag...

Frost makes the tag to Johnny Dice and the crowd cheer but the referee doesnt see it as Sweetwater is distracting him.The referee turns around and quickly escorts Dice from the ring and the crowd are going wild with boos .....Sweetwater rushes across the ring and collides with the referee and Dice,sending all three tumbling from the ring.....

HE:This is chaos...

Frost and Kenty are left inside the ring and Mr Kenty rushes into the corner and slams a big boot into the face of Frost before pulling him out and hitting a face first russian legsweep....

JT:No referee to make the cover though....you can thank your teammate for that....

Kenty looks annoyed as he climbs up and he signals to the back for another referee.On the outside,Johnny Dice slams Sweetwater's head against the ring steps and then walks around towards the announce area...

HE:Hey your not allowed to do that....

The crowd cheer as Dice grabs a steel chair,he raps his knuckles on it and then rolls into the ring...........CRACK!....He slams it into the face of Mr Kenty as he turns around and then drags Frost on top of him....

JT:One.....two................three.......

HE:No referee remember....that is disgraceful cheating from Dice there...

Sweetwater tries to climb back up on the apron but Dice runs across and baseball slides him back onto the hard flooring.He grabs Kenty by the head and hauls him up....

JT:The trifecta....

Dice lifts Kenty up and hits him with a powerbomb,he uses great strength to lift him for a second time and nails another....

HE:Not three....

The crowd are on their feet in uproar as Jackson Black slides into the ring and he chopblocks Dice to the mat.Black grabs the chair off the mat and throws it...............CRACK!......the chair slams right into skull of Johnny Dice,causing him to fall through the ropes to the outside....

JT:This is a damn setup.....

Black rolls from the ring and shouts for another official,who promptly appears through the curtain.Frost is stumbling back up and he grabs Kenty by the head and drags him up...

JT:There is still hope here.....COLD SNAP!

Sweetwater clatters into Frost from behind and then hits an inverted atomic drop before holding him in place as Kenty rushes off the ropes and comes back with and executes a variation of the Hart Attack.Sweetwater yells for the referee to get in the ring....

HE:It's all about Genesis baby...

Johnny Dice somehow is up and he tries to get back in the ring but Sweetwater kicks him in the face as Kenty delivers a mic check on Frost............................

JT:Kick out Jack....

HE:Yes....yes...

..................................3!

JT:Dammit...

ding ding ding

Mike Bird:Ladies and Gentlemen............here are your winners......................and NEW 6CW Tag Team Champions.........................Geeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeesssssssssiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssssss!

The crowd are on the verge of rioting as Jackson Black grabs both tag team titles and brings them around into the aisleway and throws them to Michael Sweetwater and Mr Kenty.All three members of Genesis are smiling and laughing....

JT:A damn highway robbery if ever I saw one....Frosted Dice just got screwed over here...

HE:This is the beginning of the Genesis revolution....

JT:What the heck was Black doing out here,he wasnt involved in this matchup...

HE:Nothing like an assist from the soon to be world champion,Jackson Black....Genesis are really making this a night to remember...

JT:Its those two men in the ring that i feel sorry for....almost six months and they have beaten all comers,they out fought their opponents again tonight but they got screwed over....this will not be the last we hear of this,of that I am damn sure...

HE:Who cares....Genesis have taken a huge step on the road to ultimate glory...

John Dice is crouching over Jack Frost and seeing if he is ok as Genesis raise the tag team titles over their heads as they back up the ramp.Dice turns towards them and stares with pure hatred...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 27 Sep 2011, 12:50 pm

*The scene is in the back with Mason White.The crowd cheer as White smirks and flexes his muscles before turning to Christy James.

CJ:Mason,tonight you find yourself in action against the newest addition to the 6CW roster,Shaun Styles.You yourself have been in the same position as Styles,coming into such a competitive division....any words of advice for your opponent?

White:Maybe pick a different opponent.No seriously, this is a place filled with fantastic athletes and it is more than important to make a good impression from the get go. This kid Styles has got one heck of a task on his hands tonight and I wish him all the luck in the world because he is going to need it.I feel fresher,stronger and faster than ever before and I will not stop until I get my first piece of championshio gold around this most gorgeous of waists!

*White pulls his t-shirt up to reveal a six-pack,he winks at Christy.

CJ:And with the signing of legends such as Enforcer,Abe Abercorn and GDC....do you worry about the level of competition?

White:Not in the slightest,if your not in this business to test yourself against the best then I suggest a career change.The fact that I could be rubbing shoulders with wrestling legends like that is a great incentive for me to go out there and prove myself as one of the best.Competition breeds winners and that is exactly what I am hoping to be.I gave a solid performance last week at Destiny and tonight I aim to build upon that.

CJ:Earlier tonight you saw your friend Josh Valour compete in a bruising last man standing match.He exited this arena on a stretcher,are you worried about your friend's well being?

White:Valour is a tough guy,he took one heck of a bump here tonight but I know Josh,and I know that he was doing what he loves most.Josh lives for the extreme and tonight he showed Cerberus the true meaning of "hardcore"....Josh will be back and when he is,I'll be there to give him a pat on the back and welcome him into the fold...

CJ:Cheers for your time Mason and good luck here tonight....

*Mason smiles at her and the crowd cheer before he exits the scene.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 27 Sep 2011, 12:54 pm

Match 3
Mason White vs Shaun Styles

The action returns to ringside and there is a decent reception from the crowd as "Undead" roars out and Shaun Styles enters through a display of pyros.He holds his arms out and poses before sprinting down to the ring and sliding under the bottom rope...he goes to the corner and allows the fans to take photos.

JT:Huge night for Shaun Styles, a chance to showcase his ability in the greatest wrestling promotion on earth....

HE:Every professional wrestler alive wants the opportunity that Styles has here....I just hope he doesnt take it for granted...

Styles waits in the ring and he smiles as the crowd pop for the arrival of Mason White."99 Things" blasts out,green and silver pyros explode and then the Green Bay native makes his entrance.He removes his shirt and throws it into the crowd before walking down the ramp and he flexes his huge biceps.Styles is pacing the ring as White climbs onto the apron...

JT:Should be a very interesting contrast of styles here,White prefers the power game,and from what we hear Styles is an excellent high-flier....

HE:I look forward to it...

White nods at Styles and both receive instructions from the referee before the bell sounds to start the matchup.They dive into a lockup and White immediately picks Styles up into a powerbomb position but the newcomer counters with a headscisors takedown.They get back up and Styles springboards off the ropes and launches into an armdrag takedown on White....they get up for a third time and Styles springboards onto the ropes again...

JT:Stylin DDT...

Styles floats over the back of White into the reverse DDT combo but White shows great strength to scoop Styles on his shoulders and run him forwards for a powerslam...

HE:He countered with a swinging DDT wow...

1................................2......................White powers out.They get back up and Styles hits a leaping kick to the head that sends White back to the corner and then he sprints in for a monkey flip...

JT:OH MY!

White shows great strength to prevent the monkey flip and he lifts Styles airborne and then just throws him through the air,causing Styles to crash land on his chest in the centre of the ring.He tries to get up but White darts across and rams a massive knee into his face...............1...................2.................kickout.

HE:Styles was really impressing me there in the early going.....but White's power is scary...

White pulls Styles up and hauls him with ease into the corner before connecting with crunching shoulder thrusts.He takes Styles by the arm and whips him with vigour to the opposite side....Styles collides with the turnbuckle and flips up top (ala Ric Flair) before slipping back down,he staggers around and White nails him with an overhead belly to belly suplex.................1..........................2................shoulder up.White pulls Styles up by the head and flips him up into a powerbomb...

JT:Styles still has that pace to burn though...

Styles jumps out back and runs into the corner,White follows but Styles goes up the ropes and flies back with an impressive whisper in the wind.He grabs White by the head...

HE:Styles clash...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 27 Sep 2011, 12:55 pm

White powers out and pushes Styles against the ropes before tilt-a-whirling him on the comeback into a sideslam....................1......................................2..............................shoulder up.White stands up and he grins before beckoning for Styles to make his feet...

JT:Mason White is measuring up here.....SPEAR!

Styles shows great athleticism to leapfrog over the top of White at the last minute.Mason stops himself short at the ropes but turns around,straight into a pele kick from Styles...

HE:Talk about an equaliser...

White staggers unsteadily on the spot and Styles picks his chance to leap onto the top rope before soaring off...

JT:Dragon...oh no wait...

Styles tries to nail a dragonrana but White holds him in place on his shoulders and connects with an almighty jackknife powerbomb....the crowd are cheering as Mason White lets out a roar and then pulls Styles up....

HE:Look at that urange backbreaker...you dont get up from that...

....................kickout!

JT:Looks like this kid does,I am amazed by the resilience of Shaun Styles here....very impressive debut...

Mason White waits for Styles to start getting up before sliding into a gutwrench and hauling him up into another powerbomb position....

HE:He rolled down the backk.......

1.................................2.....................White just manages to kick out.They scramble back up and Styles ducks underneath a clothesline from White before springboarding onto the ropes and this time he executes a stylin DDT on the comeback....Styles stumbles to the corner and jumps up top...

JT:Swanton bomb!

White moves but Styles shows great athleticism to turn it into a forward roll and back onto his feet.He sprints off the ropes as White gets back up...

HE:BLACK HOLE SLAM....FORGET IT!

White spins Styles around on the comeback and drills him with an almighty slam...........................1...................................2....................................3!

JT:What a great matchup that was....impressive stuff from both men...

HE:Unlucky on Styles,he fought well but White just had that little bit extra here tonight....

JT:I think if young Shaun Styles keeps raining in performances like that then he can really go places in 6CW....fantastic bout,and a great show of respect there!

Styles is crouched in pain on the mat but he looks up as Mason White offers him a handshake,Styles accepts and the crowd cheer both men.White turns to his fans and flexes his arms in celebration before exiting the ring.

HE:This action is just getting better and better,and we are not even half way through this night...still some mega action to come...including a steel cage match,and a world title bout....I cannot wait!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 27 Sep 2011, 12:56 pm

*The crowd cheer as the scene changes to the backstage area where Mike Hill is stretching ahead of his match with GDC.He looks in focused mood as Christy James enters the picture.

CJ:Hey Mike...

Hill:Christy,how's it going?

CJ:Fine thankyou,quick word on your match tonight with GDC?

Hill:Sure,I know GDC very well,we go way back from our time in 6WF.Ive always had a lot of respect for Grant, although we have had our differences, but that respect is evaporating fast. When I heard his music chime out at Destiny I was pleased,another body to add to the cause of fighting off Genesis...

But it turns out that GDC has signed to this company to rub shoulders with Alex Walker and all of his cronies.It seems that GDC is going to turn his back on honour and bravery and instead lend his talents to cowardice and under-hand tactics.I thought better of him,I honestly believed he was better than that.

But this business is fast teaching me that you cannot trust anyone,because Genesis are infiltrating every part of this industry.Like a disease that sucks the life out of everything it infects, Genesis are ruining the job I love. Now I swear to the lord above that I will not rest, I will not give up until I have beaten them back.Maybe its gonna take me weeks,months or even years to knock them back but I will fight and claw until I acheive my goal.

I know all about factions like this,I have run factions like Genesis so I have a headstart on the way they go about business.I know tonight they are going to doing everything in their power to take their dominance to the next level.Maybe I have allies,maybe I don't,maybe I just really don't care because I am more than capable of handling it myself...

GDC wants to side with Genesis then he is just another stone in the road,and I am not going to hesitate in tossing him away and teaching him a lesson,just like all of his new buddies.

The only way you deal with a group like Genesis is by fighting fire with fire,you dont tip-toe around and hope they don't notice.You get up in their face and you give them back everything that they throw at you.We are talking about people's lives,people's livlihoods here.I became a professional wrestler because I wanted to go out there night after night and showcase my abilities, Genesis are doing their best to prevent that but from this point onwards,I will combat them at every junction.

CJ:Thanks Mike...and good luck tonight!

*Hill nods at Christy and then an attractive lady with brown hair,dressed in a business suit,walks past and smiles at Hill.He grins back and then nods at Christy before exiting.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 27 Sep 2011, 1:00 pm

Match 4
Triple D vs Wilson Maine

JT:Mike Hill is fired right up here tonight....but Genesis have the numbers and I dont know how wise it is for Hill to pick a fight..

HE:He's not the sharpest tool in the shed though is he...

"Sabotage" plays out as golden sparkles begin to fall from the top of the titantron and the crowd cheer.A massive golden explosion of fireworks and then Triple D swaggers onto the set.He smirks and slicks back his hair before whirling on the spot and posing for the fans.

JT:Triple D ready for action here and from what we have seen in the last couple of weeks he is gonna need to be....Debadguy has found himself the target of the maniacal Wilson Maine....lookout...

The crowd boo as Maine rushes out from behind the curtain and clatters into Triple D from behind.Debadguy tries to fight back but Maine drills him with a sickening knee and then drags him down the ramp and throws him into the security railing.

JT:I dont know what this guys problem with Triple D is but he seems to really hate him....I fear for Debadguy here...

HE:And so you should...

Maine drags Triple D up and lifts him into the air before throwing him on top of the steel steps.Debadguy clutches his ribs and is then pummelled back against the apron before Maine slams his face into the ringpost.Triple D staggers around and is then floored by a big boot as the crowd continue to boo..

JT:This guy is a damn psychopath...

Maine throws Triple D into the ring and then he walks around the side and grabs a steel chair before climbing in himself.Triple D staggers to his feet but Maine slams the chair into his stomach before walking to the corner and ripping the covers off the turnbuckle.

HE:I think Triple D should of stayed at home today...

Maine drags Triple D up and lifts him onto his shoulders before running him into the corner,Triple D manages to drop off back and shoves Maine into the corner before running in after him...

Crowd:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

JT:That was horrible to watch....Triple D's head to got decimated by the steel...

Maine sidesteps and slams Triple D's face into the exposed steel before pulling him back to the centre of the ring and lifting him onto his shoulders...

HE:He's just so meticulous,everything is planned in advance....Maine is a scary dude....GTS!

Maine nails the GTS that leaves Triple D in a heap on the floor.Maine then grabs the steel chair off the mat and lifts it up before driving it down into the midsection of Triple D repeatedly.Debadguy is doubled up in pain and the referee tries to get Maine to leave the ring...

JT:If I was the official I would keep well out of the way....

Maine stares at the referee with fury and then waits for Triple D to get back up......CRACK!.The sound goes off like a gun shot as he folds the chair right across the skull of Triple D.Security begin to rush down the ramp as Maine leans down close to Triple D...

HE:This may be a step too far now...

JT:YOU THINK?

The crowd seem horrified as Maine wraps the chair around the neck of Triple D and then he backs to the corner and highers himself on the second rope.Security and referees are trying to difuse the situation...

JT:Cmon now,show some damn compassion here......

The whole arena is stunned as Maine leaps off and stomps the chair right down into the throat of Triple D.Debadguy is rolling around in pure agony and the cameras pick up on blood pouring all over the canvass....

HE:Triple D's windpipe might have been busted...

JT:His damn neck could be broken....get some medics....

Security try to escort Maine from the ring but he just continues to stare down at Triple D with blind rage.He shoves members of security backwards and grabs a referee by the throat before hauling him into the air and chokeslamming him to the mat...

JT:That should be a fine and a suspension....you dont lay your hands on an official....

Everyone backs away from Maine as he continues to look livid.He then drags Triple D up,stares at the blood dripping from his mouth and then lifts him onto his shoulders and nails a second GTS....

HE:Get out of there Maine....you've done enough damage....

JT:This guy is sick....

Maine stands for a few more moments over Triple D and then he exits the ring to massive boos from the crowd.Security check on Triple D whilst they wait for medics to turn up.

JT:Hopefully Triple D will get the medical attention he needs....a heinous attack that nobody likes to see.....AfterShock will be back after this commercial break folks!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 27 Sep 2011, 1:02 pm

*The show returns from the break and the crowd pop as a car door opens and the new Extreme Champion,Dicey Reilly steps out.Dicey looks beat up but in good spirits as he shakes hands with members of the backstage crew and heads towards the entrance.

JT:No action for Dicey here tonight and a good job,he must be seriously hurting after last week's amazing Chamber of Horrors match but he is the new Extreme Champion....

HE:It certainly was a match I will never ever forget....hang on...

*Dicey pushes through the door and enters the building.He is only walking for a moment or two when he comes across Lex Hart.Lex looks Dicey up and down.

Hart:I guess congratulations are in order...

Dicey:Yeah,you could say that...look Lex...

Hart:You look pretty banged up.should you even be here tonight....I mean you wouldnt want to get injured just days after winning that championship belt...

Dicey:About last week...

Hart:Because I would hate for one of these young upstarts,or maybe even a whole bunch of them to attack you and for nobody to come and help you...I mean that would be really horrible,right?

Dicey:Can I finish my sentence please?

Hart:Go ahead...

Dicey:I never got a chance to speak to you about what happened at the Supershow...

Hart:Was that the night when you left me high and dry to take a beatdown from Blue Dragon and Logan Kincade....seems to ring a slight bell...

Dicey:Yeah that night....I wasnt in a good place,Leone was in my head and he was pulling all the wrong strings....I shouldnt have left you in that ring alone but Leone got to me,he attacked Diesel and I just snapped....

Hart:You know when I came back here to 6CW,nobody believed that I had turned the corner....everyone shunned me...but you actually gave me the benefit of the doubt,you gave me a chance.....I thought we were starting to build some form of friendship...but heck maybe I was wrong...

Dicey:No you wernt wrong Lex.I hate to sound like a pansy,Ive spent my whole life avoiding situations like this but I do see you as a friend....and damn I apologise for leaving you in a handicap situation but I cant turn back the clock now...what happened happened and I cant change that...all I can do is say sorry and hope that we can put this behind us...

Lex:Its not easy you know.I know ive done some pretty messed up things in my career,ive (beeped) off alot of people and I have hurt more people than I care to remember but I have really tried to turn this around.It doesnt help when ive got people doubting me at every corner,just waiting for me to turn back into that monster again....but I know I am better than that...

Dicey:You are better than that Lex....me and you have had our problems in the past but I know better than anyone that everybody deserves a second chance.Look at me,I used to be a hell-raising bumhole...

Lex:Whats changed?

*Both men start laughing

Dicey:But the people that matter,the 6CW fans gave me a second chance.And now they are giving you a second chance,don't blow it because they might never forgive you again.I messed up last week but now my issues with Leone are a thing of the past.I'm looking to move on with my career and if our paths cross again then I can promise you that I will have your back.

Lex:I appreciate that Dicey...and i'm sorry for freaking out about it but your a guy I respect and knowing your on my side is a great lift.

Dicey:Remember though....I like girls,ok?

Lex:You've got nothing to worry about there pal,i'm all about the women aswell...

Dicey:Miss Jessica doesnt count...

Lex:You havent seen her in bed....

*Dicey raises his eyebrow and Lex smirks

Lex:You keep watching my back and perhaps ive got a video or two to show you...

Dicey:Got your back?....s*** i'll go out there and wrestle your match against Blade if you have videos...

*Lex bursts out laughing

Lex:All in good time mate,all in good time!

Dicey:Good look out there bud....drink afterwards?

Lex:Sounds good to me...catch you later!

*Lex exits and Dicey shakes his head with a grin before heading towards the canteen

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 27 Sep 2011, 1:04 pm

Match 5
Lex Hart vs Yarmouth Blade

HE:That was nauseating...

JT:What was?

HE:That little love in between Lex and Dicey....back in the good old days Hart would have just given Dicey a good kicking,he's gone soft...

JT:I dont agree with that at all,Lex is showing a great amount of passion and respect....I think he deserves a lot of credit for the way he is conducting himself...

HE:Well now he's gonna learn a lesson that nice doesnt bring you results...

"One and Only" is playing out as Yarmouth Blade walks out onto the stage.The crowd boo and there is a small chant of "you tapped out" as Blade walks down the ramp and slowly climbs into the ring.

JT:Yarmouth Blade won alot of his critics over last week at Destiny,he might not have a lot of fans but he pushed the 6CW Champion to his limits on sunday and for that he deserves props...

HE:He blew his gasket too early,he had Steel there for the taking and he slipped up....but a win here tonight over Lex Hart will shoot him back onto the ladder to success...he needs to focus..

Blade paces the ring and he looks extremely pressurised as "Burn in my light" screams out to a great ovation from the Glasgow faithful.Fireworks blaze into the air and then Lex enters through the smoke and he nods in appreciation of the fan's reception...

JT:Many people think that Lex Hart is on the cusp of exploding into the greatest run of his career....

HE:And everyone else thinks that he is just one step away from slipping back into his old persona....I prefer the latter scenario...

Lex climbs up the steel steps and walks along the apron before stepping through the ropes.The referee stands between him and Blade,both men eyeing one another up.

JT:A great opportunity for both men to prove themselves to the powers that be....

The crowd break out in boos as Blade suddenly slaps Lex right across the face.Hart staggers back and Blade trash talks him...

HE:Blade really slapped the taste out of Lex's mouth there...

JT:Lex looks utterly furious...

Lex stands back up and his whole body seems to be shaking with rage.He stares a hole through Blade and then blocks a right hand before pummeling Blade back towards the corner.He ploughs furious punches into the head of Blade and then pushes him back and nails five sickening knife edge chops...

Crowd:Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

JT:Lex venting his frustration here....he wants to be careful he doesnt get himself disqualified...

Lex fires more punches into the head of Blade and the referee is forced to hook Lex around the waist and drag him back to the centre of the ring.

HE:Thats not fair....that should of been a straight DQ....Blade would not have been afforded such leniency...

Lex seems to come his senses a little as the referee speaks to him.He nods in understanding of his ticking off and then waits for Blade to stagger from the corner before hitting an inverted atomic drop and following up with a dropkick that sends Blade back into the corner.Lex runs in and connects with a clothesline before lifting Blade up top...

JT:Lex finding range early on here....FRANKENSTEINER!

The ring shakes and the crowd cheer as Lex nails the hurricanrana from on top,he slowly crawls over and covers........................1...............................2....................shoulder up.Lex shakes his head and then hooks Blade around the head and pulls him up before connecting with a snap suplex....

HE:Lex is heading for the top.....

Lex walks to the corner and he grabs the top rope before springing up onto the top and soaring back with a moonsault....Blade manages to roll away but Lex lands on his feet and he waits for Blade to get up and he hits a spinning heel kick before running off the ropes...

JT:LIONSAULT!

1...........................................2.........................Blade kicks out.

HE:Lex is rolling here in the early going,perhaps his interaction with Dicey has really helped him...

Lex gets back up and he waits for Blade to crawl up before lifting him onto his shoulders and he bounces back off the ropes before running forwards....

JT:I don't know what Lex has planned here....oh my....

Lex rushes forwards but Blade manages to slip off back and into a reverse DDT.................1...................2................kickout.They both scramble back up and Blade drives a knee into the temple of Lex before whipping him into the corner.Blade rushes in and nails a double knee clash to the chest before pulling Lex out and nails an overdrive (playmaker)..............1......................2................Lex places his foot on the ropes.

HE:Blade is coming off the back of a world championship match.....he is showing us why he got that chance in the first place....

JT:Blade certainly has some resilience,he may have taken a beating in the early going but now he is on top...

Blade waits in the corner and highers himself onto the second rope,he beckons for Lex to get up and then he leaps off and slams both of his knees into the back of Hart's neck...Lex slowly tries to stagger up and Blade runs at him and nails a leaping leg lariat..............................1..........................2.............................shoulder up.

HE:This is getting closer and closer....Blade is really giving Lex a beating....

Blade looks on in disgust at the referee,who signals a two count.He goes to the corner and the screams at Lex to get up...

JT:CORKSCREW ROUNDHOUSE...

Lex somehow ducks the kick at the last second before kicking Blade in the stomach and lifting him up into the air...

HE:HART ATTACK!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 27 Sep 2011, 1:05 pm

Blade slides off the back and pushes Lex into the ropes before dropkicking his kneecaps on the comeback.Lex clutches his knee as he gets up and Blade looks straight at him before spitting in his face...

JT:WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?

The crowd go livid with boos and Lex looks thunderous,the referee tries to stand in between.Blade is smirking from ear to ear...

JT:Disgusting tactics....you do not spit on your opponent....

HE:He's pushing Lex's buttons...

JT:I'm not sure thats a good idea...

Lex is furious and he climbs from the ring before grabbing a steel chair and coming back to the ring.Blade hides behind the referee as Lex lifts the chair over his head...

JT:Dont do it Lex....Blade is trying to make you slip up...

The crowd are trying to make Lex calm down slightly,he stalls slightly and looks around at the fans as Blade pushes the referee into him.Lex drops the chair and tries to help the referee as Blade runs across and forearms him in the side of the face...he traps Lex in the corner and stomps on his midsection before pummeling him with huge rights and lefts...

HE:Go on Blade...

JT:How can you cheer this man?...I really thought Blade had learnt a lesson at Destiny,but it seems that a leopard never changes its spots...

Lex tries to fight out but Blade backs away and the runs in and slams a knee into the face of his foe.He drags Lex away from the ropes and then climbs the ropes himself...

HE:Legdrop scores.....POWERBOMB!

Yarmouth nails the legdrop from the top and then stands up and pulls Lex by the head before lifting him up into a powerbomb position...

JT:Lex in big trouble here...

Lex jumps out of the back and then bounces back off the ropes and he hits Blade with a running dropkick on the comeback.Lex gets up and looks thunderous as he waistlocks Blade and nails three consecutive german suplexes before staggering to the corner....Lex nails a moonsault from the bottom rope before repeating the process from the middle and then top ropes....

JT:Three germans....three moonsaults....Lex is all fired up....

Lex stumbles to his feet and he stares daggers at the doubled up form of Yarmouth Blade and then drags him to his feet...

HE:This is bad for my man Blade....

JT:HART ATTACK!

1........................................2...........................3!

JT:Yarmouth Blade just found out that you do not want to screw with Lex Hart....

HE:I thought Blade was really getting under Lex's skin,but it just seemed to spur him on even more...

JT:I dont know what else Lex has to do to covince people....he keeps telling everyone that he has changed his ways....

Lex has his hand raised in victory and the crowd cheer as he smiles around.He wipes sweat from his brow,his chest heaving in and out...

HE:Both men put alot into that match,but in the end it is Lex Hart who walks away with the win...

The boos suddenly break out as Blade gets on his knees and delivers a sickening low blow to Lex Hart.Yarmouth Blade rolls from the ring and slowly staggers up the aisleway as Lex sits in pain...

JT:Yarmouth Blade summing himself up in one fell swoop there....he couldnt win the damn match so instead he low blows a man from behind....the definition of a coward...

HE:Blade is no coward...

JT:How can you even sit there and defend him?

HE:I'm not defending him but he isnt a coward...

JT:Well we'll agree to disagree on that situation...because in my opinion that is exactly what Yarmouth Blade is....and I would insist that he watches over his shoulder because Lex is going to be coming after him...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 27 Sep 2011, 1:06 pm

*The action goes into the back and this time Enforcer is standing by with a man dressed in a blue shirt.The man smiles at the camera and holds up a mic

???:Good evening folks,this is Jack Reynolds,6CW's newest roving reporter....and right now I am joined by a man who needs no introduction.Former 6WF World Champion and of the greatest wrestlers ever,Enforcer!

*The crowd cheer

Enforcer:I thought you said I needed no introduction...

Jack:A little background info for the fans who might not be familiar with your work.So here you are Big E,mind if I call you that?

Enforcer:Knock yourself out...

Jack:Back in the bigtime,and now a fully fledged member of the 6CW roster.How does it feel to be back in the game?

Enforcer:It feels pretty great,you know ive taken some time off and had a chance to really re-energise the batteries.For a time I fell out of love for this industry,I think I overdid it,I pushed myself too far and I lost sight of the big picture.This is suppose to be enjoyable,the greatest job on earth....and now that I am back,it feels like day one all over again.

Jack:And how different is it being here in 6CW when you are best known for your work in 6WF?

Enforcer:I had a little stint here way back when,most people probably don't remember because it was about as eventful as a River Ace pay per view.But your right,my standout matches,my greatest moments took place during my time in 6WF.I have fond memories of my time there, and I will never forget my reign as 6WF Champion. But this is a new chapter,a new experience and a chance for me to re-invigorate my career. 6CW is getting a lot of plaudits from a lot of people, praise is coming from all sorts of outlets and I feel like I want to be apart of that.

I feel privilidged to be lacing up my boots in the lockeroom with some of these outstanding athletes.I look around this place and you can feel excitement and sense the future. Everyone really wants to be one of the stars of the show, and that means fighting for a standout place.Competition is high,it reminds me of when I first got involved in this business and it makes me feel alive.

Jack:So tonight,in your first match back,you face Abe Abercorn,another returning legend.Last week at Destiny you and Abe clashed,any deep dislike there,any past?

Enforcer:Easy there kiddo,don't mess your pants....to be quite honest with you,no.Sure me and Abe were rubbing shoulders way back in 6WF,we fought together and against one another time and again but everything that happened was strictly professional.

I guess what happened at Destiny was simply a clash of egos,each of us wanted to return and make a statement but we overlapped one another.I dont dislike Abe,in fact I quite respect him, but that doesnt mean that I accept what he stands for.We are polar opposites in our beliefs for professional wrestling,Abe goes down the "straight edge" route where as I live life closer to limit.I believe that wrestling can go from one extreme to the other,that no particular style is better than the other.

But that is the only real difference.Abe is a great competitor and I think it is great that I have a chance to step in the ring with him here tonight.We may be perceived as "legends" or the "old guard" but tonight I think we are going to show this new breed that the older generation can still bring it like there is no tomorrow.

Jack:Excellent news dude....good luck tonight....

*Jack holds out his fist to touch knuckles,Enforcer stares at him.

Enforcer:Don't do that!

Jack:Ok...

*Enforcer shakes his head and walks off.Jack Reynolds looks a little embarressed and walks away sheepishly.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 27 Sep 2011, 1:13 pm

The action returns to ringside and the crowd are waiting in anticipation as the lights in the arena go down.There is a slow rumbling and then "LimoWreck" screeches out and the boos reach fever pitch in an instant.

HE:Oh ho,what a treat this is...did you know about this Jeff?

JT:I was aware we were going to be hearing from Keith Leone here tonight,yes!

HE:Any idea what he is going to say?.Do you think we are going to hear what world title he is going after?

JT:I have no idea,I wasnt aware that those details had been released yet...

There is nothing as the music continues to sound out and then slowly a figure walks through the curtain.They lower their hood and look around at the crowd,who continue to boo.

JT:Last week at Destiny,Keith Leone went through an hellacious Chamber of Horrors match with Dicey Reilly only to defy doctor's orders and go on to co-win the 2011 Gold Rush Battle Royale...

HE:And despite all that,these people continue to disrespect him...they should be on their feet...

Leone is battle-scarred.He has cuts and bruises on his face but he seems in calm spirits as he slowly hobbles down to the ring.He looks out around the arena and then takes his time to climb up into the ring.The crowd are screaming "You suck" as Mike Bird introduces him.

Mike Bird:Ladies and Gentlemen...............the co-winner of the 2011 Gold Rush Battle Royale........KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHH LEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

*Crowd boo

Leone looks around at the masses and then he takes the microphone from Bird before pacing around the ring.

JT:This should be interesting...

Leone:Did you all hear that correctly?.Did it sink into your minds,or should I remind you.....the winner of the 2011 Gold Rush Battle Royale.....................ME!

*Crowd boo again

Leone:Last week at Destiny I re-wrote history,I defined this business better than anyone else has in almost 20 years.You have the audacity to sit there and boo me but yet not one of you could have acheived what I achieved last weekend.Not only did I participate in the most brutal and blood-thirsty match of all time with Dicey Reilly,not only did I steal the show in that one match but I then went on to outlast 38 other men to win the Gold Rush Battle Royale.

JT:Co-win...

HE:He still won it..

Leone:So you can throw all the abuse at me you want but none of it matters because not one of you can change what happened.I shocked the world,I gave the wrestling business the kiss of life it most desperately needed and I set the industry alight.

While you people sat and hoped that one of your heroes would make you proud,that maybe Reilly would go from 1 to 40 and win the whole thing.Or maybe Mike Hill,Mason White or Lex Hart would make your night,it was me that outsmarted each and everyone of them.Nobody saw me coming,nobody expected my involvement and for that reason alone I knew I was going to win.

When that claxon sounded for number 40,and nobody made their entrance,the rest of the playing field breathed a sigh of relief.To them there was nobody left,there was no shocks to be had,all of the internet rumours about Cassius Zhi,TGA and JJ Johnson had been distinguished and all was calm.It was this exact situation that played right into my hands,this situation that I had planned from the moment I chose my number.

Do you people really think that the Chamber of Horrors match mattered to me?.I did not care one jot about the outcome of that contest,I knew Dicey Reilly was out for my blood,he wanted to hurt me in unimaginable ways and do you know what,I let him.I wanted Dicey to beat me up,I wanted him to break me in half and leave me in a bloody heap.Every bit of damage that Dicey inflicted on me was yet another reason to distract everyone from the ultimate plan,when I left that arena on a stretcher there was nobody in that building that saw what was coming next.

But I knew,I have known for months how this whole thing was going to play out.You people might not like me,quite frankly I couldnt care less,but you must now see the method to all of my madness.I am not delusional,I am not crazy and I am not some kind of sick savage,I did what I had to in order for me to climb that next rung on the ladder.

I have been in this company for 7 months,I was in 6WF for 18 months before that and not once have I ever been given a shot to prove myself at the top of this industry.Not once have they said "Hey Keith,you deserve a crack at the big time"....not once have they pulled the trigger on me and I was fed up of it.You people might not see it because I don't come out here with funny catchphrases,I don't declare my undying love for you all and act like a hero but I am the best in the business hands down.

*Crowd boo some more

Leone:See there you go,and you are too naive to see what is standing right in front of you.Its simply because I dont come out here with my washboard abs,and my Hollywood smile that I dont get the chances that others have.Its because I am not best friends with Alex Walker,and because I dont kiss corporate ass that I have never had a world title opportunity.It wasnt until last week that I got a call from the Board of Directors about renewing my contract,it wasnt until I made a name for myself that people actually gave a damn about me.

You think I hate Dicey Reilly?.I dont even care about Dicey Reilly,i'd share a beer with him any day of the week but he was a guy in the wrong place at the wrong time.I'll tell you a story,we had just come from a meeting with Creative,they were looking to throw someone in at the deep end and give them a chance to shine in the big leagues.They were going around the room and giving credit to all of these guys and I was sitting there waiting for my shout out,but it never came.They skirted right over me like I wasnt even there and that is when all this began.

I was the reigning Extreme Champion,I had just beaten Geoff Steel at Night of Glory and I had defended my belt against Dicey Reilly,Lex Hart and Steel once again.I was sure that at least I would get a pat on the back but I wasnt even aknowledged.They praised all these superstars that I had beaten,they put Dicey on a pedastal and that is when something inside me clicked.

I hadnt been brought over here to push this company into the new era,I had been brought here as a spot monkey to provide abit of interest for the Extreme Division.Let me tell you all something,this company didnt give two (beeps) about the Extreme Division until the contracts were being drawn up with 6WF about the possible merger.The fatcats upstairs noticed that 6WF had a thriving "Hardcore" division and they didnt want to be second best.So what did they do?.They hired me,a former 6WF Hardcore Champion to come in and revitalise their niche market.I was only ever meant to be the guy that put on a show for the fans in between the "real wrestling",and I admit that at first I didnt even notice what was going on around me.

It wasnt until that day in that meeting that I saw the truth,I saw the reality.I was never ever going to get noticed around here,not when you had Mr Protein Shake,Geoff Steel and his band of merrymen,the rest of the Usual Suspects,Perfect Jack,Daniel Reilly,Dicey Reilly...all men that wouldnt be out of place in a centerpice of Muscle and Fitness.Ive never ever gone for that thing of being a strongman,for me wrestling is an art and I developed an "extreme" style because it allowed a guy of my stature to be believable in combat.

So I went away and I concocted a plan,one that I knew could not fail,because if it did then my career may aswell be over.I targeted Dicey Reilly,I made his life a living hell,I attacked everything he held dear and I kept doing it until there was nothing left.Actions of a madman?.No.Actions of a man desperate to be noticed?.Exactly.

I knew that my personal vendetta against Dicey would not go unnoticed,I knew that by riding by his side,using his name to get us prime positions every week,that my dream would soon be close.Without Dicey Reilly I wouldnt be standing here right now,and I understand exactly why he despises me but the truth is that none of it was ever personal.I see now how good an actor I must of been,I convinced everyone that I was a psycho,that I was a real danger but in reality,I was just another man looking for his shot.

This is a dog eat dog world,fact is,history dicatates in this business that only 1 in every 25 guys that makes it to the top is not a stereotypical strongman.For every HBK there is a dozen Hulk Hogans, and that is where my problem stemmed from.And yeah,I stepped over the boundaries,I hurt Dicey inside and out but what you people have to realise is that this is my life,and I will do whatever I need to.

JT:This guy is outrageous...

HE:I actually think this is brilliant...

Leone:I am not asking you to like me,it really has no bearing on my life whatsoever but I do want everyone to understand.I used the good name,the pulling power of Dicey Reilly to drag my name into the mixer and I would do it again,any chance I had.Because in this industry its guys like me that make guys like Dicey Reilly even bigger stars,I pulled all of the strings in our feud,I masterminded it all but everyone cheered Dicey,everyone wanted Dicey to win and everyone celebrated last week when he did.But where was Dicey's career going before me?.I am the one that got Jay Leno calling us up,I am the one that made ESPN and Fox cover our feud,I am the one that used our rivalry to pull wrestling into a new era.

And why,because I am selfish?.Your damn right I am and rightfully so.This moment for has been a long time coming,forever pushed to the back of the queue because I was "just that dude who does crazy (beep)"....every day I wake up and I know I should be the star of this show,I know I can make wrestling as big as it once way,but I had to push the envelope because not one single person believed in me.

I am the guy that will tell you exactly how it is,I will tell you how I feel exactly when I feel like it because I am the most truthful guy you are ever likely to meet.Am I an bumhole?.Most probably,but is that because I dont lie and tell you everything you want to hear?.Ive always found that I have no issues with getting my point across,and I dont care what lengths I have to go to in order to prove my point but it always seems that that makes me a bad guy.I'm not a bad person, in fact I am nicer than 95% of the people you will ever come across in life but if you pi55 me off then your going to know about it.

Everything I do in my career is for me,not for all the screaming kids and all the die-hard fans,I do it because I want to be remembered as one of the greats.And I'm sorry if that makes everyone angry...in fact no,I'm not sorry because that is the kind of guy that I am.I'm not going to come out here and butter you up like Steel does,or blow steam up your a55 like all the other jerks in the lockeroom because the difference is,I dont care what percentage I make off merchandise every month.

I dont care if there isnt one person in this arena that wears my t-shirt,I dont care of 100% of you in here hate my guts because I know that all of you know just how good I am.You boo me,and you dislike how I do things,but not one of you disrespects the talent I bring into this ring.Let me tell you another pearl,there are three guys in this company that are better than all of the rest.And i'm not talking about cutting a promo,and i'm not talking about who has the most crowd support but I am referring to when the lights are on bright and you step between these ropes.Three guys that are head and shoulders above all of the rest and your looking at one of them.

HE:He's right....

Leone:The other two are guys you probably don't even care about on a conscious level but in reality they make this place tick.Jackson Black is one of them,like him or loathe him he is probably the best wrestler I have seen since Abe Abercorn,and Abe isnt on my list because he has been out of the game so long.Black epitomises everything that is good about mat wrestling,he's another guy that everyone dislikes because he runs with Genesis but if he was by himself,you would all appreciate him a whole lot more.

And the other is Lex Hart,Lex is probably the best pure athlete in wrestling history.He is like Mr Perfect,HBK and Bret Hart all rolled into one big bundle.Lex doesnt get the credit he deserves or the chances he should be because he is one step short of a mental breakdown.Creative dont want Lex carrying this company because they know he is unstable....

And me,well I just dont fit the bill.I'm not 6 foot 4 and three hundred pounds of pure muscle.I dont look like goddamn Adonis and I dont fake tan.I dont get my teeth whitened and I'm not very good at kissing a55.Thats always something you need to be good at,kissing a55 and shining shoes.

Thats why Cobra never won the world title in this company,because he wouldnt bend over backwards for the likes of Liederman,Drake and Dubois.He wouldnt jump through their hoops and they all punished him for it.But unlike Cobra,I actually have brain cells and I used that to create my own chances.I didnt throw my toys out of the pram and jump ship,I stuck here and I knew my chance would come....so you can all look back fondly at your 6CW DVD's and guys like Cobra,but the first chance he got and he ran out on you all...you remember that.

I did all of this the old fashioned way and I dont expect my support levels to rise but what I do expect is that when I stand here in front of you all in 2 months time as the world champion,you show me the respect I deserve.

*There are still alot of boos from the crowd but some cheers are apparent.

Leone:Because thats what is going to happen,in two months time at Born in Fire I am going to become world champion.I busted my a55 harder than anyone to get this chance and there is no way I am going to let it pass me by.

Ive heard all of the rumours,all the talk about which title I am going to challenge for.I heard Blue Dragon saying last week that he wouldnt come here to this "second rate" brand to challenge for our world title.And then I was informed only this morning that our decision must be co-operative because we havent earned a shot each but a shot together.So no matter what championship we challenge for,it will be contested under triple threat rules.

Crowd:6C-Dub x5

Leone:Me and Blue Dragon go back alot of years,he likes to think we are alike because we both fought under the "hardcore" banner but in reality that is the only similarity.Dragon is still stuck in that mindframe,he has never adapted to be anything other than where he came from,where as I have evolved and I have progressed.

Blue Dragon represents the last era of wrestling,he epitomises everything about the years gone by and he shows that most by his desire to fight for the 6WF World Title.Chris Patricks is the current 6WF Champion...another man with whom I have history.Together all three of us put on one of the best "hardcore" matches in 6WF history aswell as wowing the fans in an historic triple threat match at Born in Fire.But that is where my past lies,I no longer reside there and I have no wish to return to 6WF to challenge Chris Patricks for his championship.

My present and future is here in 6CW,the place where I believe I can make a difference.6WF is trapped in a timewarp,still hoping for the return of its old stars to make it great once again.But with me at the helm,6CW can grow,we will make new stars and we will take this company in to the next generation.

6CW is also the place where I have a lot of demons to exorcise,right here is the company that has tried to hold me back and for that I want to prove each and everyone of them wrong.This is the place where I have been overlooked countless times but at Born in Fire I will make them look at me,I will make them notice when I become 6CW World Champion!

I have said from the beginning that there is a conspiracy,that the establishment does not want me here but now is my opportunity to expose it all.Now I will rise up and I will show you all what I have known from day one.

And I dont care what Blue Dragon has to say,I dont care what complaints he has to make because come sunday 27th November we will be fighting in the 6CW main event for the richest prize in professional wrestling period.

This is non-negotiable,I am the co-winner of the Gold Rush Battle Royale and I am telling you all now that I will leave Born in Fire as the 6CW Champion....this is my time in the sun,I am doing this for all the guys that ever got held back because they didnt "fit the bill",I am doing this to make a statement and most importantly I am doing this for me.

What I have told you here tonight might not make you like me but it will damn sure make you listen.You dont know how things work around here,you dont know what these people are really like...but with me,you get exactly what you are looking at.This whole company is rotten all the way to the very top and by time I have finished I will have shown the world exactly what I am talking about.

Oh and look.....here is a surprise....how can I help you boys?

*Leone looks amused as a group of six security guards come walking down to the ring and climb in.The head guard whispers something to Leone,who begins to laugh.

Leone:It would seem ladies and gentlemen that the *ahem* General Manager would like to speak to me in private.How this has all got very interesting just because of me opening my little mouth.

*Some of the crowd are still booing,some are cheering and some look surprised as the security begin to usher Leone from the ring.

Leone:Do I have your attention now?

*Leone laughs as security begin to lead him up the ramp.

HE:This is strange....all of them things that Leone said...

JT:Clearly the words of a maniac.....a conspiracy?.Please!

HE:So why does Alex Walker want to speak to him now,and why send out security to get Leone?

JT:I dont know....your reading too much into it,I thought you liked Walker anyway?

HE:I do but there is something not right here...

JT:Your going to believe Leone about that?...The man that has commited so many heinous crimes?

HE:You heard him yourself Jeff,he only did that so that he could get his chance...you tell me why Leone never had a world title shot before now,he certainly should have had a shot..

JT:I dont know,I'm not involved in those decisions...

HE:Exactly,you dont know what goes on back there....none of us do,for all we know Leone could be telling the truth...

JT:I find it very hard to believe...

HE:Either way I think this whole thing is just getting started...

JT:Well I agree with you on that...

*Leone and the security team disappear through the curtain as the action goes to a break

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 27 Sep 2011, 1:17 pm

*The action returns from the commercial with Keith Leone standing in Alex Walker's office.Walker is sat at his desk.Behind Leone are stood the security team that brought him there.

Walker:Why don't you take a seat?

Leone:I'd rather stand if its all the same to you...

Walker:Ok them,let me get straight to the point Keith...

Leone:Please do...

Walker:I felt very happy last week to see a 6CW superstar become the winner of the Gold Rush Battle Royale....it was something I was hoping for and you delivered.

Leone:Does this have a point,only I felt I was sharing a "moment" with the people out there...

Walker:I think you were sharing a little more than that...

*Leone smirks to himself

Walker:My point is Keith,from day one we have been looked down upon by 6WF as second best.But in reality it should be the other way round,we are so much better than them,more talented and our shows outdo theirs every single week...check the ratings.

Leone:I'll take your word for it...

Walker:Everytime I am in the room with Danny McGraw I want to hit him below the belt,I really want to get one over on him...

Leone:And that involves me how?

Walker:I would love nothing more than to take 6WF's most prized possession and bring it over here...

*Leone begins to laugh and shake his head

Walker:What's so funny?

Leone:You are,sir.I expect I have to call you sir because you seem to have this authority addiction that cannot be quenched.Your funny because up until now I think we have only ever had one conversation and that is when you told me I had stepped out of line with my feud with Dicey Reilly.That is the only time you have ever aknowledged me since you took over this company...one conversation in seven months.

But now,now that I am the winner of the Gold Rush,and now I have a world title shot at Born in Fire....I all of a sudden get called to your office.Am I suppose to be thankful,would you like me to get down on my knees?

Walker:That is a ridiculous thing to say,I notice everyone of my employees...

Leone:The only time you notice anyone outside of Genesis is when your stepping on us to get your boys special privilidges.Don't call me in here and try to patronise me Walker,tell the truth for once in your life.I know what you want,you want me to side with Blue Dragon and cash in my shot over in 6WF.You want me off this roster so that Genesis can move in on the world title but let me tell you right now...Alex....that just isnt going to happen.

Walker:But...

Leone:But nothing,let me tell you something.I know you didnt hire me,I know you werent involved in my recruitment but you are just as much of this conspiracy as everyone else.You say your a fan of this business but you wouldnt know true professional wrestling if it walked up and slapped you in your sycophantic face.You have kept me down from the get go,you have held me back and now is my chance to show you exactly what you have missed out on.

Walker:Why are you being so confrontational?

Leone:Why?...You really want to ask me why,well heck I'll tell you Walker.You see from day one I have fought in this company under Liederman,Dubois,you,I fought in 6WF under King,River Ace,JJ Johnson,Danny McGraw and not one of you gave me the ball to run with.Not one of you ever gave me an inch of credit or respect but now I am going to make you all sit up and take notice.

I dont want to go over to 6WF and fight for their title because all of the poison,all of the ill-feeling is based in the 6CW brand and I am not going to stop until I have exposed it all.I hate the sight of the establishment because each and every one of you prances around in your suits,making calls that your not even qualified to make.How do you know what the talent want?.How do you know what makes wrestling connect with the fans?

You dont have a clue,I hear you spouting your rubbish to David Gould about how you put 6CW on the map but deep down there is only one man that has pulled 6CW into the mainstream,and your looking at him.Without me this company would still be without a television deal,we wouldnt be smashing records on pay per view and we wouldnt have the phones ringing off the hook for worldwide exclusives.Fact is I have created my own path because you are too inept to see what has been in front of you all this time.

In two months time I will fight the for the 6CW Title,and in two months time I will become 6CW World Champion.You might not like it,the bigwigs upstairs might not like it and most of the 6CW fans probably wont like it but I couldnt care one single bit.This has been my dream from day one and there is nobody that is going to stand in my way.

*Leone stares at Walker and then turns and heads for the door,the security team eye him up.

Leone:Do you guys really want to do this?

Walker:Let him go...

*The security move away and Leone opens the door

Walker:Keith....I'm very disappointed...

*Leone smirks and then leaves the room.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 27 Sep 2011, 1:19 pm

Match 6
GDC vs Mike Hill

The action returns to ringside and the crowd cheer loud as "Next Big Thing" roars out.A jet of pyros shoot into the air and then Mike Hill runs out on the stage.He tags hands with the fans as he runs down the ramp and leaps into the ring.

JT:Keith Leone certainly making no friends here...

HE:This situation just gets stranger and stranger....I wonder where its gonna lead...

JT:I'm sure time will tell,but right now we have singles action....two men that clashed in the Gold Rush,two men that know each other very well from their times in 6WF....

Mike Hill stands on the turnbuckle and he points out at the fans before jumping down and standing in the centre of the ring.The crowd are cheering him on and then the cheers turn to boos as "Scotland the Brave" plays out and blue,silver pyros explode into the air.

HE:Never has a Scottish athlete ever been booed so roundly here in Glasgow....

JT:GDC making his first singles appearance in over a year,he didnt exactly endear himself at Destiny when he chose to side with Genesis in the Gold Rush Battle Royale...

HE:He had ambition Jeff,what's wrong with that....GDC is back in pro wrestling,his first appearance in over a year and his first ever match in 6CW...

JT:Should be a barn-stormer against a man he has known for a long time..

GDC slowly walks down the ramp,ignoring the boos of the fans,before climbing onto the apron.he removes his cowboy hat and steps in before staring at Hill.Neither man blinks as they step into the centre of the ring...

HE:Mike Hill made some unwise remarks about GDC and Genesis earlier,now he might have to eat them...

The bell sounds as both men continue to look at one another and then they take a step back before launching into a lockup.Hill twists the arm of GDC but takes a solid right hand from the opposite side and then Campbell kicks him back to the corner.He stomps on the midsection of Hill before whipping him with power to the opposite side...GDC follows in but Hill uses his athleticism to grab the top rope and push himself into the air before wrapping his legs around Campbell's head and spinning him out into a headscissors takedown...

JT:GDC caught unawares there,ring rust could have factor here tonight....

GDC gets back and he walks straight into an inverted atomic drop before Hill heel kicks him to the mat.Hill bounces back off the ropes and then comes forwards into a standing shooting star press.......................1...................................2.......................shoulder up.

HE:Mike Hill thinks he is some kind of big shot....but he's not,he hasnt even won a title here in 6CW...

JT:And yet he is a former world champion in 6WF.Not to mention his reigns as Freeweight,Tag Team and Hardcore Champion.Hill is a class act and he is more than a match for anyone....whether you like it or not...

Hill pulls GDC up and looks for a faceplant suplex but GDC holds tight.Hill slams fists into the back of Campbell and then looks for the suplex again...

HE:Fight him GDC...

GDC manages to reverse into a suplex of his own and the crowd boo.They get back up and he drives a big knee into Hill's gut before slamming a huge arm across the back of his foe.Hill drops to his knees and Campbell bounces back off the ropes before coming back with a solid kick to the temple...

JT:GDC taunting these fans here in the Brahead Arena....this guy really knows how to get a reaction...

HE:He's one of a kind..

GDC mocks the fans and then slaps Hill around the head before dragging him up and he headbutts Hill back into the turnbuckle.GDC looks at Hill for a moment and the runs at him...

JT:Hill watched him coming...

Hill spins around the ropes (ala Kofi Kingston) and then kicks GDC over the top.Campbell staggers back as Hill climbs up top and then comes off with a sensational crossbody takedown......................1...............................2.......................shoulder up.They get back up again and this time Hill connects with a solid kick to the stomach and then leaps into the air and nails a hurricanrana.......

JT:Hill is really showing GDC what he has been missing.....not missing a trick,Campbell really struggling to keep up...

GDC gets up again and Hill springboards off the ropes before soaring back and he takes GDC out with a tornado DDT.......................1.......................................2....................GDC kicks out again.Hill nods his head as he gets up and walks to the corner,the crowd cheer him on as he leaps up top again...

HE:GDC is just re-adjusting to life here in the ring....give him a little longer and it will be as though he was never away.....SEE!

Hill comes off top with an attempted hurricanrana but GDC catches him on his shoulders and nails a modified powerbomb by dropping Hill backwards,slamming his throat across the top rope...................1..................................................2.....................Hill puts a foot on the rope.

JT:GDC almost capitalised on Hill's over-eageness,Hill needs to watch he doesnt become complacent here...

GDC argues with the referee and then stands up.He pulls Hill by the back of his neck and then scoop slams him to the mat before following up with five consecutive elbow drops....he laterally covers...............................1.........................2.................Hill kicks out.GDC stands and he stomps on Hill before breaking on the referee's four count...

HE:Watch you dont get disqualified GDC....not in your first match back...

Hill is trying to get up as GDC moves away from the referee and slugs Hill back into the corner.He nails three solid shoulder thrusts and then whips Hill to the opposite corner....Hill slams against the turnbuckle and staggers out as GDC runs against the adjacent ropes....

HE:HIGHLAND HELL!

Hill ducks the shot at the last minute and he kicks GDC in the gut before swivelling on his feel and connecting with a beautiful pele kick.Hill staggers to the corner and he jumps onto the top rope.....

JT:Hill taking a risk here....lovely legdrop...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 27 Sep 2011, 1:21 pm

....................shoulder up!

The crowd groan as GDC just manages to kickout.Hill breathes deep and wipes away some sweat before slowly climbing back to his feet.He looks out at the crowd and then he beckons for GDC to get back to his feet....

HE:Focus GDC....Hill is stalking you here....

JT:OVER THE...

GDC blocks the move and pushes Hill into the corner before running in after him,Hill runs straight up the ropes but GDC catches up with him and manages to swipe Hill's feet....Hill slips off the top and his head smashes into the mat...

Crowd:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

HE:You can kiss this match goodbye....

GDC stands and he stares at Hil with anger before beating his chest and he spits on the floor.He grabs Hill by the back of the head and drags him up...

HE:BANKRUPTCY!

GDC flips Hill up for the powerbomb but Hill jumps out of the back at last minute.Campbell turns around and Hill swipes his legs....

JT:LIONTAMER....

The crowd cheer as Hill slowly but surely twists GDC's body over and locks in the liontamer in the centre of the ring.GDC quickly crawls for the ropes but Hill drags him back and places a knee in the back...

HE:Oh noooo,this is bad...

JT:I bet GDC wasnt expecting this in his first match back....Mike Hill is going for the jugular...

GDC is howling in pain as Hill cranks up the pressure.The referee is asking Campbell if he wants to quit but he shakes his head...the boos begin to ring out as two men run out on stage....

JT:You have got to be kidding me....

The boos grow louder as Kenty and Sweetwater walk further down the ramp.Hill suddenly spots them and he looks thunderous...

HE:Nothing wrong with this,they just came to watch the action...

JT:Dont even try to justify this...

Hill walks away from GDC and he begins to shout at the Genesis members.The referee is also by Hill's side and he telling Kenty and Sweetwater to go back...

JT:Why are Genesis even out here....they already caused enough problems here tonight when they robbed the tag team titles...

HE:They won them fair and square...

JT:You keep telling yourself that....

HE:I will.....HIGHLAND HELL!

The boos are unmerciless as Hill turns around and is almost decapitated by GDC's huge clothesline................................1.................................2................................3!.Kenty and Sweetwater grin and back up the ramp and through the curtain as the referee raises GDC's hand in victory.

HE:GDC returns to action with a huge and deserved win...

JT:I'm not even going to argue with you because you know that you are being ridiculous....Hill had this match won before Genesis' interference....this is getting out of hand now,they are out here for almost every match...

HE:Hill started it,he said he was going to make Genesis pay....he was the one running his mouth earlier tonight.If he hadnt of said anything then this wouldnt of happened...

JT:I dont believe that....and neither do you....GDC and Genesis have some sort of alliance going on here,it stinks but my opinion doesnt matter.Campbell wins his debut match here in 6CW....but Mike Hill has every right to feel aggrieved.

GDC stares down at Hill as he celebrates his win and then slowly climbs from the ring.The crowd continue to boo as he makes his way up the ramp.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 27 Sep 2011, 1:22 pm

*The show comes from the commercials with Frosted Dice looking dishevelled.Jack Frost is just staring at the floor and Johnny Dice is pacing the floor,a tumbler in his hand.Christy James knocks on their open door and walks in.

CJ:Bad time guys?

Dice:No,we're just getting ready to party.....what do you think?

CJ:Sorry...I just...

Dice:No I'm sorry Christy...but as you can tell things arent good right now.

CJ:You guys certainly got a rough time earlier tonight....Genesis pulled every trick in the book,and now they are the new tag team champions...but you still have your re-match,will you be taking advantage of that next week?

Dice:We've debated about cashing it in in about ten minutes,thats how riled up we are but we know we need to be smart.Genesis got the better of us here tonight but every man and his dog knows who the superior team really is.We are regarded by everyone as the best tag team in the world,and when we get our re-match we are going to prove that to everyone.But right now we are hurting so we are going to bide our time.Genesis can enjoy their moment because it isnt going to last long,I promise you that.

*Another knock comes at the door

Dice:Well arent we just popular today,come in!

*David Gould walks in

Gould:Gentlemen,first of all let me apologise on behalf of the Board of...

Dice:Save it,we dont want to hear it.Alex Walker might be a pain in the a55 but at least he is honest.Where were you when we were getting screwed?.Where were the Board of Directors then?...Fact is,you had the power to stop what happened and you didnt....you people are just as bad as Genesis,at least them idiots are up front about it.

Gould:I assure you...

Dice:No I assure you,you might be a big deal in the corporate area but if you do not get out of this lockeroom in the next ten seconds then I am going to teach you a lesson you will never forget...

*Gould looks alarmed and quickly exits the room.Dice slams the door shut,it shakes on its hinges.

Dice:I am sick of this (beep)....Genesis are running this shop....i'm starting to think Leone might have a point...

CJ:You dont honestly believe that "conspiracy" stuff...

Dice:I just dont know what I believe anymore Christy...it seems one rule for them and one rule for all the rest of us....does that seem fair to you?.Do you think that decision would have been upheld if it had been the other way round?....Fact is,Genesis are throwing their weight around and there is nobody doing a damn thing about it....maybe that needs to change...

CJ:Any words Jack?

*Frost continues to look at the floor

Dice:Frosty is a little down right now,seems to think this is all his fault because he got pinned.But I told him,this is nobodies fault except Genesis.They are the ones that screwed us over,and now its up to us to prepare for our revenge.

CJ:Do you think that is wise,I mean Genesis seem to be growing in strength and in numbers by the week...

Dice:Rome wasnt build in a day Christy...we've noticed other guys that are tired of what they are seeing around here,guys that we think can help our cause.You only need to take a look in 80% of the lockerooms to find other superstars that have a problem with Genesis....every tyrant only has so much success until they face their backlash,Genesis' is going to come alot sooner than you think...

*Christy nods at them both and then leaves the room.Dice pats his tag partner on the shoulder and then drains his glass before pouring himself another and sitting down.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 27 Sep 2011, 1:25 pm

Match 7
Abe Abercorn vs Enforcer

The action returns to the ring and the crowd wait before bursting into the cheers as "Pushin On" sounds out.There is a momentary pause and then the curtain opens as Abe Abercorn makes his appearance.He smiles at the crowd and points at a section where many fans are waving their hankies.

JT:What a moment this is for 6CW.....never in all my days did I think that we would see this man in one of our rings....but I am very happy,and so are these fans.

HE:Abe Abercorn is a world known name,regarded as one of the best wrestlers ever and a great believer in "pure wrestling"....

JT:I think thats where his battle with alot of other superstars begins...Abe is a firm believer in the old rules of wrestling.He has no time for any new style or a different viewpoint to his own....some people heavily disagree with him but Abe has never been wavered from his beliefs...

Abe rolls under the bottom rope and then climbs up and he waves at the crowd.He performs some stretches and then waits,the crowd are on their feet and then "Saturday Night" echoes out to another great ovation....

HE:Another "legend" of the game,another former world champion and another man who made his return last week at Destiny.

JT:Enforcer is a guy that has never run from a fight in his life.A former 6WF World Champion,best known for his exploits with the famous Trash TV stable...its great to see him back in action and even better to see him on the 6CW brand.

HE:Enforcer is also a guy that loves to change his styles,he can wrestle but has no problems with delving into a street fight if needs be...

JT:Thats where he differs from his opponent....

Enforcer tags hands with the fans and then climbs up into the ring.The crowd is practically split 50-50 as both men stare at one another and the referee talks them through the rules.They both nod in understanding before the bell sounds...

JT:Two years ago a match like would be headlining a pay per view.....Enforcer and Abercorn will be both hoping to reach them heights again in the near future,but in order for that to happen....they need wins on the board....

Enforcer and Abe continue to look at one another and then Enforcer pushes Abe back and talks a little trash.Abe just stares and then pushes Enforcer in the chest...

HE:The crowd are really torn on who to support here....I just hope they beat each other senseless quickly so we can get Jackson Black out here to win the world title...

Both men continue to size one another up and then Enforcer offers a lockup.Abe thinks for a second and then they engage.Enforcer uses his power to push Abe back towards the ropes but then Abe slips out into a nice wristlock.

JT:Thats how quick Abe can turn a match...

Enforcer responds with a snap back elbow and pulls free before driving Abe back into the corner.Abercorn covers up as Enforcer looks to open up with a barrage of right hands...the referee tries to step in but Abe manages to reverse the position and he opens up with stiff knife edge chops...

Crowd:WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

HE:This is a real clash of styles here...

Enforcer responds with a right hand for every chop and then he knees Abe in the stomach and whips him hard into the corner.Abe staggers back out and Enforcer drops him with a big right....Abercorn gets back up and Enforcer slams him back down again before bouncing back off the ropes and he comes back with a jumping headbutt....

JT:Abe dodged that easily......bow and arrow...

Enforcer slams into the mat and Abercorn quickly looks for the submission hold.Enforcer battles his way out and they both get up only for Abe to take Enforcer down with a hiptoss and look for a seated chinlock.Enforcer wriggles underneath and manages to pull Abe over into a pinning combo..........................1....................................2.......................kickout.They get back up and Abe is first in with a kick to the knee and an overhead belly to belly suplex..................1......................2...............Enforcer kicks out.Abe helps Enforcer up and then hits a snap suplex before synching in an armbar...

HE:Abe loves his submissions.....

Enforcer shouts in pain as Abe applies full pressure.Big E quickly reaches the ropes and grabs ahold,Abe continues with the hold before breaking on three...

JT:Abe got a little carried away there,not usually one to flout the rules purposefully...

Enforcer remonstrates as he stands up,telling Abe he should release straight away.Abe seems apologetic as both men lockup again and this time Abe spins around back and looks for a back suplex.Enforcer struggles out and swings for a clothesline but Abe ducks underneath and counters with a northern lights.......................1...........................2.................kickout.They get back up again and Abe grabs Enforcer by the arm...

HE:COUNTY ROADS....

Enforcer jumps out of the attempted slam and he kicks Abe in the stomach before dropping him with a big DDT....................1.............................2....................kickout.They both take their time to crawl up....

JT:Neither man has been involved in singles action for some time....this match is exposing their fatigue...

They meet back in the centre of the ring and Enforcer throws a tired looking right before Abe responds with a knife edge chop.Enforcer rattles off two more but Abe seems a little more energetic and he hits three chops before kicking Big E in the stomach and looking for an irish whip....Enforcer reverses with power but Abe flies back with a lariat...

HE:Enforcer just caught him in midair,check out that strength...

Half of the crowd cheer as Enforcer catches Abe in midair and then connects with a brilliant fall away slam.Abe is writhing in pain as Enforcer slowly makes his feet again...he wobbles a little as he waits for Abe to get up...

JT:Both men are tired but who has that bit more?.....FACECHECK!

Enforcer bounces off the ropes and comes hurtling back with his patented flying forearm,only for Abe to duck it at the last second.Enforcer slams into the mat with force,allowing Abe to stumble over and quickly apply a camel clutch...

HE:Enforcer made a mistake,now he could pay very dearly for it...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 27 Sep 2011, 1:29 pm

Enforcer is in obvious pain as Abe pulls back on his neck.The referee asks Enforcer is he wants to quit but he shouts "no" and tries to struggle free...

JT:Abe has made his career from being technically sound....Enforcer is in big trouble here....

Enforcer tries desperately to crawl towards the ropes as Abercorn applies more and more pressure.Big E's hand reaches out towards the ropes...

HE:He cant make it...

Enforcer looks on the verge of tapping as his hand reaches out again and he seizes the bottom rope.Abe is applying so much pressure that he doesnt realise that Enforcer has the ropes...

JT:Abe going to be disqualified here...

The referee reaches a count of four as Abe finally realises and breaks the hold.He seems exhausted as he falls back and Enforcer slumps against the ropes...

HE:You sure Abe doesnt break the rules?....Thats twice now that he ignored a rope break...

JT:I would be extremely surprised if it was deliberate...Abe is probably just caught up in the moment of being back in the ring...

Abe slowly gets up and he waits for Enforcer,who stares at him and then rolls under the bottom rope.Enforcer looks a little angry and is pointing at the ropes and shouting something at Abe...

HE:Enforcer isnt happy that Abe flouted the rules...

JT:Surely he can see it was an accident...

Enforcer walks around to the ringside area and he grabs a steel chair before raising it in the air.Half of the crowd cheer as Enforcer points the chair towards Abercorn...

JT:You'll be disqualified...

HE:Both of these men stand for very different avenues....Enforcer's fans want to see this type of action...

JT:Abe's dont...

Enforcer climbs up the steel steps and then steps into the ring.Abe is looking at him,weighing up the situation as the referee tries to intervene.

HE:We knew coming in that this was going to be a complete mis-match of styles but I didnt expect it to lead to a stand off like this...

The referee speaks directly to Enforcer and urges him to put the chair down.Enforcer looks reluctant but agrees and turns to drop the chair over the ropes....

JT:COUNTY ROADS!

Abe rushes over and grabs Enforcer by the arm,taking advantage of the situation to lift him up into his patented slam.Enforcer amazingly rolls over the back though and spins Abe around before nailing him with thunderous punches that sends Abe reeling through the ropes....Enforcer climbs out after him....

HE:Enforcer taking this to a place where he shines...

Enforcer continues his fist fight,Abe beginning to give as good as he gets.Both men are brawling on the outside,the fans split between them.

JT:Both of these superstars have their own fans,their own styles and that is never a bad thing....contrast creates confrontations like these...

They continue to fight all around the ring,trading the momentum as the crowd urge them on.The referee is shouting for both men to get back in the ring...

HE:This is just a plain fight....what was that?

JT:Thats it...

The crowd boo as the referee calls for the bell and signals a double countout.Both men continue to fight with one another as more referees come from the back to split them up...

HE:Neither man was willing to give an advantage to the other....neither man wanted to give an inch and this is where we end....not a popular decision by the referee but probably the right one...

JT:Both men showed rust,both men showed great skill and at times both men skirted around the idea of "rules"....but in the end they have both been counted out.....I would love to see these men go at it again but perhaps next time we will get a proper finish...

Both men are pulled apart,Enforcer is shouting at an irate Abe Abercorn as the crowd are split in their support.The gang of referees stay in between them as Enforcer is slowly pushed up the rampway.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 27 Sep 2011, 1:30 pm

*Lex Hart is shown in the back.He looks furious as he slams his fist into the wall.Backstage crew members flee the scene as Dicey hobbles into view.

Dicey:Lex....

Lex:Leave it out...

Dicey:LEX!

*Lex turns around and sees Dicey.His fury fades slightly.

Dicey:I thought we were having a drink?.I was in the bar waiting for you...

Lex:Did you see what happened in my match?.That no good son of...

Dicey:Yeah he pushed all of the right buttons on you didnt he?....you need to calm down pal....

Lex:Calm down?.Are you being serious...

Dicey:Yeah I am being serious.How long have you been in this business,and how many times have you done to guys what happened to you here tonight?

Lex:Thats besides the point...

Dicey:No that is the point.I have been in your position Lex,turning your life around is a hard thing to do but you need to understand that there are still those that will use offhand tactics to get a result.You cannot fly off at the deep end everytime some punk tries to get a rise out of you...because then your on the fast track right back to square one.

Lex:Guess it just caught me off guard...

Dicey:Yeah and its going to happen from time to time,but keep your head and everything will be ok.You'll run into Blade down the line,and when you do....prove your point in the ring!

Lex:Cheers for the advice Dicey...

Dicey:They dont call me Auntie Dicey for nothing...

Lex:Who the hell calls you that?

Dicey:You dont wanna know.....so how about that drink?

*They both smirk and then begin walking down the corridor towards the exit.The cameras pick up on someone lurking in the shadows,there is a clink of metal as they move and a face appears out of the dark,and evil smile on their face.

JT:That guy gives me the creeps....and now he's eavesdropping on conversations...

HE:From what we saw earlier tonight I don't know why anyone would want to get on the wrong side of Wilson Maine...

*Maine smirks as he watches Lex and Dicey exit and then he fades back into the shadows and walks off.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 27 Sep 2011, 1:36 pm

Match 8
6CW Title
Geoff Steel (c) vs Jackson Black

ding ding

Mike Bird:Ladies and Gentlemen..............the following contest is scheduled for one fall......and it is for the 6CW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!

*Crowd pop

HE:This is it Jeff,history making time....

The cameras show the eerie steel cage up in the rafters and then zoom in on the entranceway as "Numb" screams out.The boos from the crowd are defeaning as green pyros shoot into the air and then the curtain bursts open.

Mike Bird:Introducing first......the challenger.............representing Genesis....from Phoenix,Arizona.....weighing in at 224 pounds.........................the 6CW International Champion................Jaaaaaaaaaaacccccccckkkkkkkkssssssoooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnn Bllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

JT:A man of great skill no doubt,one of the best mat wrestlers of this generation but his ego is alarmingly sized.Personally,there is only so much of Genesis I can see in one night and I have already had my fill...it doesnt help that we could be looking at a man who may become the new world champion here tonight...

HE:You are looking at the man that will be the next world champion....Jackson Black is a star in the making and tonight he will prove it.Geoff Steel has run out of luck...

JT:I dont think Steel has had any luck....he is a great champion but I admit that tonight is a very stern test.Genesis are rolling and Jackson Black is a fine competitor....Steel is going to need his wits about him here tonight....

HE:I'm glad you aknoweledged Genesis' success....tonight Kenty and Sweetwater won the tag team titles....to add to the TV and International Titles already owned by Genesis....throw the world title in the mix and there is only the Extreme belt left before total domination....

JT:But please dont forget that Jackson Black is the reason that Genesis won the tag belts earlier this evening,his interference paved the way for his stablemates to win that match...

HE:Shows what a team player he is...

Black smirks at the boos from the crowd.He walks around the ring and looks at a man sitting in the front row.

JT:That is TWA World Champion Zach Corchia,he was at one of our events last week aswell...becoming quite a habit..

HE:Well everyone knows that he was fired after becoming world champion...maybe he wants a job?

JT:He's a fine athlete that could do well here in 6CW...

Corchia stands up as Black trash talks him a little and then motions a belt around his waist.Corchia shakes his head and then Black turns his back and smirks as he climbs into the ring and he begins to pose in a cocky fashion.Massive chants of "you suck" ring out as Black struts around the ring.

HE:Corchia would be wise to just sit down and enjoy the show....he has never faced an athlete like Jackson Black,and he never wants to...

JT:But for everything that Black is good at,he is still going to need more to make this a truly special night for himself...the current champion does not go down without a fight...

The noise in the arena threatens to blow the roof off as "Last Resort" roars out.Blue and red pyros shoot high into the rafters and then through the smoke comes the shadow of the champion.

Bird:And his opponent..............from Sheffield,England.................weighing in at 259 pounds..........he is the current,reigning and defending 6CW World Champion...........Geeeeeeeeeoooooooooooffffffffffffff Stttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllll!

JT:Arguably the most popular champion of all time....Geoff Steel is loved by them all and that is because he brings a never say die attitude out here every single night.He isnt afraid to fight,he will take on anyone in his path and he wears that championship with utter pride...

HE:Oh yeah Steel's a great guy....but a wrestling master he is not.Jackson Black has more ability in his left hand then Steel possesses in his whole body....tonight Steel will get a lesson....this isnt some tune up,this is the real thing....and Steel isnt ready for it...

JT:I dont believe that for one second....this is the man that won the only ever Elimination Chamber match,he outlasted five in that match....he beat GazzyD one week later and then he beat Yarmouth Blade only eight days ago....Steel is an impressive wrestler,maybe not as blessed as Black in the technical department but he more than makes up for it with his heart and determination.....if Black wants to leave here tonight as a champion then he is going to need the fight of his life...

Steel looks moved by the support from the crowd as he slowly walks down the ramp.He stands at the base of the ring and then unstraps his title before slowly getting into the ring.Black is pointing and motioning a belt around his waist as Steel just looks at him...

HE:I just cant believe what we are about to witness...I said from day one that Jackson Black would be a world champion,and now you are going to see it with your own eyes....

JT:I anticipate a great match.....all I can say is that if it sticks between just these two men then we are in for a classic encounter.One fall to a finish,one is leaving as the world champion....

The crowd are fully behind Steel as the referee speaks to both men and then holds the world title in the air.Both men stare at it and then the referee hands it to the timekeeper and waits for a moment.Black lounges back against the ropes as Steel stands with focus...

HE:There's the bell....I am so excited about this...

The bell sounds and the crowd cheer as both men walk forwards.They circle one another for the best part of a minute,Black weaving in and out looking for an opening.Steel keeps his ground,though, and then they work into a lockup.They both jocky for position and then Steel applies a headlock to his challenger,the crowd cheer and then Black backs against the ropes and shoots Steel across the ring....the champion comes back and floors Black with a shoulder tackle before running off the adjacent ropes as Black gets back up...

JT:Black with a nice leapfrog....hiptoss...OH MY!

Steel comes back and Black throws him into a hiptoss but Steel lands on his feet and drags Black in a powerful short armed clothesline.The crowd cheer as Black gets back up and Steel floors him with another clothesline before welcoming him up once more,he pummels Black back against the ropes and then whips him across the ring and sends him flying into a big back body drop on the comeback....Black clutches his back as he staggers up...

JT:Steel on fire here....BLADECUTTER!

Steel sets up for his finisher but Black pulls away and rolls out of the ring as the crowd boo.Steel tells the referee to sort his challenger out as Black takes a breather...

HE:He just needs to get his focus back is all....its a big occassion...

JT:Well i'd suggest he does it soon otherwise he is getting counted out and his chance has gone....

The referee reaches five on his count as Black slowly climbs onto the apron and into the ring.Steel shakes his head and then offers a test of strength.Black shakes away some cobwebs and then agrees....they lunge in and then Black pulls back and instead pokes the eyes of Steel before nailing a t-bone suplex.......................1......................2...............kickout.

JT:Thats why people dont like Jackson Black...he has all the talent in the world but he has the resort to cheap tactics to get ahead...

HE:He does whatever it takes,like a true champion...

Black pulls Steel up and he lifts him into a suplex but Steel floats over the back and pushes Black into the corner.Steel rushes in but Black gets his feet up and kicks Steel back before climbing onto the second rope and he comes off with a flying clothesline.Black rolls onto his feet and waits for Steel to get up before hitting a belly to belly suplex.........................1.......................2.................shoulder up.

HE:Jackson is outstanding at technical and submission wrestling....Steel cannot deal with this....

Black has a few choice words for the referee before dragging Steel up and connects with a few stiff european uppercuts.He backs Steel against the ropes and then whips him across the ring but Steel clings onto his arm and drags him into the centre into a huge spinning sideslam...................1...................................2.................................shoulder up!.Steel gets up and he rocks Black with solid right hands before whipping him into the corner and following in with a huge spear/shoulder thrust.Black doubles up as Steel lifts him onto the top rope....

JT:Steel is one of the strongest competitors I have ever seen,Black might be good on the ground but he cannot compete with Steel's power.....SUPERPLEX!

The ring shakes and the crowd cheer as Steel delivers a massive suplex from the top rope and then crawls into the cover....................................1....................................2.........................shoulder up.The crowd are cheering Steel on as he gets to his feet and then pulls Black up....

HE:Small package.....NEW CHAMPION!

.................Steel kicks out.They both scramble back up and Black looks for a jumping enzeguiri but Steel catches his feet and drops him down.....

JT:STEEL WORKS!

Black wriggles in desperation as Steel twists his body to lock in the liontamer.Black drags himself backwards and clings to the bottom rope before Steel can get the submission synched in....

HE:Well played Jackson....well played....

JT:Black escaped there...

Steel is backed off by the referee and then he moves back in.Black clings to the ropes and he kicks out,catching Steel across the bridge of the nose...Steel staggers back as Black gets to his feet and darts at him...

JT:What a spinebuster....

The crowd cheer as Steel lifts Black up and drills him with a massive spinebuster...............1.........................2......................shoulder up.Steel gets to his feet and grabs Black by the head before flipping him into the air for a powerbomb...

HE:WHAT A REVERSAL!

The crowd are stunned as Black somehow spins his body in midair and flips Steel onto the canvass into a cross arm breaker.Steel is shouting in agony as Black applies maximum pressure on his outstretched arm....

JT:Great counter by Jackson Black and now Steel is in trouble...his reign as champion is in danger....

The crowd are screaming support for Steel as the champion tries to desperately to crawl to the ropes.Black is still ripping and tearing at the arm...

HE:He's gonna tap....he's got to tap...

Steel manages to roll onto his belly but Black is now on his knees and still tworking away at the arm....

JT:That is strength like you wouldnt believe....

The crowd are on their feet as somehow Steel stands up and lifts Black into the air with one arm.Black still has the submission locked in but he looks shocked as Steel drops him backwards in a modified slam....

HE:But what is the damage to Steel's arm....if his arm isnt working properly then his power game is out of the window...

Steel holds his arm as he slowly gets to his feet.He turns around but Black is already waiting and he kicks Steel in the gut before hitting a leaping arm breaker,slamming Steel's arm across his outstretched knees................1........................2.....................kickout.Black stands up and pushes the referee out of his way before walking to the corner....

JT:Jackson Black is more than holding his own here....now he is scaling the heights.......MOONSAULT!

The flashbulbs go off as Black leaps into a picture perfect moonsault,only for Steel to move away at the last second.Steel staggers back to his feet and he waits for Black to get up before scooping him onto his shoulders and hitting a firemans slam (Wastelands)....Steel stumbles back to the corner and climbs up....

HE:Get up Jackson....OH NO!

The crowd cheer as Steel flies from the top rope and lands an almighty headbutt across the chest of Black.Steel rolls away in pain and then crawls across and covers......................1..........................2.......................shoulder up.

JT:I thought Steel had it then,but Black showing a lot of resilience....

Steel slowly gets back to his feet and then he kicks Black in the stomach as he gets up and lifts him into a huge vertical suplex.He holds him there for a couple of seconds but his arm begins to shake so he slams Black down...

HE:That arm has nowhere near as much strength as usual....

Steel tries to stretch his arm but winces in pain before grabbing Black by the head and he drags him up again...

JT:Could be thinking about the Bladecutter...

Steel signals to the crowd and then sets up for the piledriver but Black swipes his legs and slingshots the champion into the turnbuckle.Steel collides with the corner and staggers back as Black waistlocks him....

HE:GERMAN....

Black nails a german suplex,he drags Steel back up and hits another before pulling the champion up a third time...

JT:The hat-trick connects........

..................................Steel kicks out.Black looks at the referee with anger before getting to his feet.He holds up three fingers but the referee shakes his head and tells him it was a two.Black turns back towards Steel,the champion is using the ropes to find his feet....

HE:Steel is on shaky ground here.....AMERICAN SLAM!

Steel is scooped up onto shoulders but he elbows his way off and staggers backwards.Black turns and runs at him but Steel counters with a backdrop that sends Black over the top to the outside.The crowd cheer as Steel takes a moment to compose himself...

JT:Steel is definitely earning his status as champion here tonight.....OH YES!

Crowd:Ste-el x10

HE:Where did he learn that?

Steel shocks the audience as he runs across and dives over the top rope,taking Black out on the outside.Both men lay in a heap on the floor but the champion is moving more freely...

JT:Steel knows that it takes that little bit extra to win a matchup like this....now he is demonstrating that....

Steel picks Black up and drops him rib-first across the ringside barrier before dragging him back towards the ring.Black surprises him with a back elbow to the stomach and he grabs Steel's injured arm and slams it across the steel steps...

HE:Right back to the arm.....Steel in trouble again....

Steel slumps down as Black stomps on his chest and injured arm before dragging him up and rolling him under the bottom rope.Black climbs back onto the apron and then up the ropes.....

JT:Steel is a sitting duck......Black looking for it again....WHAT A MOONSAULT!

The crowd look on in shock as Black lands the beautiful moonsault from on high,he holds his chest but looks delighted as he quickly scuttles into a cover...

HE:THIS IS IT...

......................3!

HE:YES!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 27 Sep 2011, 1:39 pm

JT:FOOT ON THE ROPES!

HE:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The crowd in the arena cheer and breathe a sigh of relief as Steel places his foot on the bottom rope.Black looks flabbergasted as the referee points to the champion's foot on the bottom rope...

JT:So close for Jackson Black....but Geoff Steel showed great ring presence...

Black gets up and he looks disgusted as he pulls Steel by the injured arm.He yanks it with full force and then lifts Steel onto his shoulders again...

HE:AMERICAN SLAM!

Steel rolls off the back again and he pushes Black,chest-first,against the turnbuckle before spinning him around on the comeback.He lifts Black onto his shoulders and then connects with a running powerslam..........................1................................2..................shoulder up.

JT:Steel once again coming back from the brink....a brilliant title match here at Aftershock....

Steel hobbles back up and he leans against the turnbuckle for a moment before walking forwards and taking ahold of Black's head..

HE:He scouted him.....TEXAS CLOVERLEAF!

Steel wriggles free and boots Black in the chest,forcing him back against the ropes....Steel struggles up as Black bounces back...

JT:SPEAR.....SPEAR..............SPEAR!

The crowd cheer as Black is almost broken in two by the spear,Steel stumbles to his feet and he gives a signal to the crowd...

JT:And now the end is in sight...

The boos break out as Sweetwater comes running down the ramp towards the ring.He jumps up on the apron and begins arguing with the referee,who is trying to get him down...

JT:I should of known this match wasnt going off without a hitch....

HE:Check this out....

A masked man jumps through the crowd and slides into the ring.He spins Steel around,whilst the referee is busy with Sweetwater,and nails a side-effect neckbreaker...

JT:Its that damn Genesis mascot again....this is insane...

HE:I still maintain to his day that you cannot be sure that person is a member of Genesis...

Sweetwater suddenly grins and drops down off the apron as Black comes to in the ring.He staggers over to Steel...who is trying to stand up,and lifts him onto his shoulders....

HE:You ready Jeff.....AMERICAN SLAM....HE GOT IT!

JT:This cannot be happening....

Black nails the slam and he hooks both of Steel's legs as the crowd break into almighty boos....

HE:I cant breathe....this is amazing...

JT:Kickout Geoff....

ding ding ding

HE:OH YES!

JT:Please god no...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 27 Sep 2011, 1:46 pm

Mike Bird:Ladies and Gentlemen.............here is your winner..................and NEW 6CW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION............Jaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccccckkkkkkksssssssssssoooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnn Bllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

HE:You are witnessing history Jeff....stand up and celebrate we have a new champion....

JT:This is another damn robbery....

Jackson Black is kneeling,tears in his eyes,as the referee hands him the 6CW Title.Sweetwater is applauding at the top of the ramp as Black hugs the belt.Steel is laying in a heap on the mat next to him...

HE:I told you....I told you what was going to happen and you didnt believe me....but now its true,Jackson Black is the new 6CW Champion...

The curtain pushes open and David Gould walks out onto the stage.Sweetwater stares at him with a cold expression as Gould walks down to the ring and around to the announce area,taking a microphone from Mike Bird.

Gould:Excuse me for interuppting this "celebration"....but I have already made one bad judgement call tonight....I will not make another...

HE:What is he going on about?

Gould:Genesis may have cheated their way to tag team glory but I will not allow the same thing to happen with our prestigous championship.The referee had no idea what happened inside that ring whilst his back was turned....Geoff Steel was ambushed by an unknown assailant.....this match reached an unfair conclusion....and because of that....I AM ORDERING THIS MATCH TO CONTINUE!

JT:GREAT CALL...

*Crowd ultra pop

HE:WHAT?.....NO YOU CANNOT DO THAT!

Black looks horrified and he is kicking the ropes and throwing a fit as Sweetwater begins walking down the ramp.

Gould:Oh and Mr Sweewater,I would return to the lockeroom if I was you.If any member of Genesis gets involved in this match,they will be FIRED!

*Crowd pop again

JT:The Board of Directors making a great call there.....this match deserves a better ending....

Black looks furious as the referee takes the championship off him and orders the match to re-start.Black quickly goes across to Steel and he stomps on him several times before grabbing his legs and turning him over...

HE:Well this is going to the real end.....texas cloverleaf locked in!

Steel howls in pain as Black applies fierce pressure on his back and legs.He screams at the referee "ASK THE SON OF A B1TCH TO TAPOUT....TAPOUT STEEL".......Steel tries desperately to get to the ropes but Black sits right back...

JT:The pressure is phenomenal,not many can withstand anything like....

Steel tries once again to make the ropes but he just brushes them before Black pulls him away.The crowd are willing Steel on....

HE:Just tapout Steel and this will be all over....and we can finally call Black the champion for real...

*crowd pop

JT:HE MADE IT!

Black cannot believe it as Steel reaches out and makes the ropes in a last ditch effort.He doesnt break until the count of four and then stands up and stomps on the now injured back of Steel.Black looks maniacal as rips the padding from the turnbuckle and then drags Steel up...

HE:Watch it Jackson....dont blow your chance now...

Black rushes Steel forwards and tries to slam his head against the exposed steel but the champion blocks it and elbows his way out.He kicks Black in the stomach and drags him into the centre of the ring...

JT:BLADE...

Black counters with a backdrop and then runs off the ropes and returns with a jumping enzeguiri to the side of the head.Steel sways on the spot as Black gets back up and kicks him in the stomach....

HE:Cmon Jackson....yes.....

JT:He's gonna use Steel's own finisher....BLADE...

*Crowd cheer

HE:Thats not fair...

Steel swipes Black's legs and then slingshots him into the corner.Black's head hits the exposed steel and he staggers back around....

JT:BLADECUTTER!

HE:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Crowd:ONE..............................TWO..................................THREE!

JT:GOT IT....

ding ding ding

HE:No.....no......no.....no........

Mike Bird:Ladies and Gentlemen................here is your winner....................and STILL 6CW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION.................Geeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooffffffffffffffff Steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllll!

JT:Steel did it....he rode through all of the controversy,came back from the jaws of defeat and in the end he has retained in a classic encounter....

HE:This cant be right.....Gould screwed Genesis over....

Mr Gould is standing with a smile on his face as the referee hands the 6CW Title to Geoff Steel.Steel looks exhausted but delighted as he staggers to his feet and raises the championship into the air.

JT:A great contest,Jackson Black more than held his own but for once Genesis' off hand tactics have not paid dividends....Steel is still the 6CW Champion....what an effort...

Black drops from the ring and looks destroyed as he skulks up the rampway.Steel stares after him and then turns back to the crowd and begins posing with his championship again.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 27 Sep 2011, 1:53 pm

*The scene is in the back once more with Jack Reynolds.He looks around and then smiles at the camera before looking over his shoulder at the menacing form of Internecio.Mr Jones strides into view with a smirk on his face.

Jones:First day?

Reynolds:Yes...

Jones:Good,plenty of chance for you to learn and what better way than interviewing the most destructive man in all of sports entertainment.

Reynolds:Well in just a few minutes...

Jones:You will do well to learn that you speak when the time arises.That time is not now.

*Reynolds stares at Internecio and nods

Jones:Good....in a few short minutes me and my client are going to go out to the ring and make history.For many months now this predicament with Drake has troubled us but finally here tonight we have been granted the opportunity to end it all.

We offered Drake the way out,we offered him the chance to walk away but instead he has chosen to fight.My client has battled him in every match imaginable but now here tonight they will set foot inside a 15 foot high steel cage and I promise you this is where it all ends.

Reynolds:What makes you so confident?

Jones:Have you seen the man standing behind me?.This man is the most feared superstar in all of sports entertainment,in seven months there is no one man that has managed to defeat him.It took four men to pin him at Carnage and that is the only time he has ever tasted defeat.Drake can stand tall,he can come to fight but this is a fight he cannot win,I guarantee it.

When tonight ends I promise you that things are going to be very clear.We have been shown a very clear path to the future and when all is said and done this evening you will get a glimpse of the future too.

Reynolds:And then what is next for Internecio?

Jones:What isnt next?....This man has the world at his feet and once Drake is disposed of,there is going to be nothing standing in his way.I guarantee that you are going to see a different side to Internecio inside that steel cage....a side that is going to strike fear into the soul of Drake....but to make sure he doesnt get cold feet,I have assurance from Alex Walker that the cage door will be chained shut....

*Crowd boo

Reynold:Well I guess "good luck"...

Jones:There will be nothing good about what happens tonight.....trust me!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 27 Sep 2011, 1:56 pm

Main Event
Steel Cage
Drake vs Internecio

The action is back at ringside once more and the crowd cheer as the giant steel cage begins to lower from the ceiling.

Mike Bird:Ladies and Gentlemen..........the following contest is a STEEL CAGE MATCH!

*Crowd pop

Bird:In this match the only ways to win are by pinfall,submission or escape over the top of the cage,with both feet touching the floor.

JT:There you have it guys....we heard just moments ago that the steel cage door is going to be chained shut,that means escape is only possible over the top.But it can end by pinfall and submission....

HE:This match is going to be brutal....we have already seen mayhem on a grand scale but I think this match is going to take us one step further...

JT:Drake and Internecio have waged war for almost four months.....first blood,no holds barred,elimination chamber matches have ensued but nothing that has stopped these two behemoths....tonight this war will end once and for all...

The cage lowers around the ring and the crowd wait before "Your Betrayal" screams out and the boos begins.Red pyros burst up and then Mr Jones and Internecio walk out onto the stage.Internecio looks as demonic as ever as his manager leads him down to the ring.They both stare at the giant structure in front of them before Jones whispers a few instructions to his client and directs him to the ring...

JT:In seven months,Internecio has only suffered one pinfall defeat and that came at the hands of his opponent here tonight....

HE:Along with the help of three other men...

JT:I was getting round to that....but nobody has come close to taming this beast alone.Drake is going to need a near miracle here tonight....

Internecio climbs into the ring and he stares around at his environment.The referee in the ring watches him nervously.Jones paces the outside of the ring."Pieces" blazes out of the speakers and the crowd cheer loud as silver pyros explode into the air and then Drake walks into shot.He raises a lone arm in the air and nods before striding down the ramp.He rattles the outside of the cage,stares directly at Mr Jones,before climbing up into the ring and slamming the door shut.The official on the outside begins to chain the door.

HE:Two giants locked inside this sickening structure....we have had an amazing night here on the Aftershock special but I think things are going to get even better now...

JT:This night has certainly been a major success....the fans here in Glasgow have enjoyed it immensely,but now this is the main event.....these two men are ready to culminate their deadly feud in a most heinous environment.....it should be breath-taking!

Drake and Internecio stand nose-to-nose and the crowd cheer Drake on as the referee speaks to both men and then calls for the timekeeper to ring the bell.Both giants continue to stare at one another...

HE:You could cut the intensity with a knife.....Internecio and Drake,two men looking to end this great feud with a decisive victory...

JT:And what a victory it would be.....both men have decimated the other on many ocassions but tonight it ends.....will it be the veteran,or will it be the young warrior?

Drake throws a big right hand and then Internecio responds with one of his own.Both men begin trading blows in the centre of the ring and then Internecio rocks Drake back with a huge uppercut.He punches the LA native back towards the ropes and then looks for an irish whip but Drake reverses it....Internecio comes back off the ropes and Drake throws him head-first into the side of the cage...

HE:Drake getting the carnage started early...

JT:The whole cage shook...

Internecio staggers back down and Drake grabs him by the head and runs him forwards and throws him into the other side.Internecio is on shaky legs as Drake lifts him onto his shoulders before hitting a giant firemans thrust slam (AA).................1......................2...........Internecio kicks out.

Mr Jones shouts words of encouragment through the cage as Drake kneels over Internecio and throws massive punches to the skull.He stands up and he wills Internecio to get up as he takes a kneeling position in the corner...

HE:This match may not go that much longer if Drake has his way....SPE-BOOM!

Drake runs for the massive spear but Internecio turns and lifts his boot,dropping Drake to the mat on contact.Internecio takes a moment to re-adjust and then picks Drake up and slams his head against the turnbuckle before choking him.The referee cannot do anything as Internecio attempts to squeeze the life out of Drake.

JT:No disqualifications....Internecio can do this until Drake is unconscious...

Drake is using all his strength to try and unclasp Internecio's hands and then he moves quickly with a big headbutt.Internecio staggers back and Drake erupts from the corner with a big clothesline...the monster wobbles but doesnt fall down as Drake runs off the ropes and returns with a huge leaping clothesline that takes the beast down....

JT:Drake just hit like a freight train....

Drake stands up and he drags Internecio by the head and lifts him into position.He stares at Mr Jones and then lifts his foe up..

JT:Jackhammer....

Internecio manages to float over the back and he twirls Drake around before kicking him in the gut.Internecio shows great strength to lift Drake up and nail a scoop slam before going back to the corner and raising himself onto the second rope...

HE:Big splash....yes cmon...

.........kickout!

Internecio stretches out his right arm as he waits for Drake to get up and then seizes him around the throat.Drake kicks his way out and lifts Internecio onto his shoulders and nails a gutbuster....Drake runs off the ropes and comes back with a big leaping legdrop........................1..........................2.................kickout.He pulls Internecio up and fires in punches that send Internecio reeling to the corner before following in and he lifts Internecio onto the top rope.....

JT:Dangerous predicament for both men...........

Internecio fires in big uppercuts and then headbutts Drake down off the top.Drake staggers back onto his feet as Internecio flies from the top and takes out his opponent with a massive clothesline....Internecio stands up and waits for Drake to join him....

HE:CHOKESLAM!

Crowd:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Internecio sets up for the chokeslam but Drake lifts him into a flapjack position and then runs him backwards and slams his face against the steel cage.Drake grabs Internecio by the hair and he rams his head three more times against the steel before pulling him backwards and connecting with a bridging german suplex...

................................shoulder up.

JT:Both of these men would like to start this month with a huge win,a great way to throw yourself into the world title shakeup....

Internecio staggers back up, a small cut visible beneath his dark hair, and Drake whips him hard into the turnbuckle.Internecio stumbles back out and Drake shows great strength to body press him into the air....and then he throws him like a ragdoll against the side of the steel structure....

HE:Internecio is getting a real beatdown here,I didnt expect this...

JT:Drake is a man who can fight with real venom when he so wishes....remember his falls count anywhere match with Reilly,remember his performance in the Elimination Chamber....Drake can bang...

Internecio is on the opposite side of the ropes,resting against the side of the cage as Drake runs at him and slams his full body weight into Internecio.The crowd cheer as Drake repeats the process four times,slamming Internecio into the side of the cage each time and then he pulls Internecio through the middle of the ropes and connects with a fishermans DDT................1........................2..............kickout.

HE:Internecio has a ridiculously high pain threshold though....no one man has ever defeated him...

JT:No one man has beaten him by pinfall or submission...but Drake also has the option of escape....which could be wise in this match...

Drake stares at Internecio with bemusement and then he begins stomping furiously on the monster.Internecio backs off into the corner but Drake continues his assault before choking Internecio with his foot....he backs off for a moment and then runs in a slams his knee against the chin of Internecio...

JT:Drake has made an opening for himself here...

Drake stumbles towards the door and then realises its locked so he begins to climb the cage.The crowd are cheering as he makes it to the top rope but then Internecio is upon him.He grabs Drake by the back of the trousers and slams fists into his back before pulling Drake down onto the canvass and knocking him into the corner with a huge uppercut.Internecio rushes in and connects with a bodysplash before nailing a big suplex....

HE:Internecio's turn to climb...

Internecio begins to scale the heights,under the guidance of Mr Jones.Internecio reaches the top rope and takes another step as Drake climbs up after him.Both men are stood on the top rope,trading shots as Drake grabs Internecio's head and slams it against the steel girders at the top...Internecio wobbles unsteadily and Drake slams his head again before grabbing his arm....

JT:BACKSUPLEX FROM THE TOP!

Crowd:That was awe-some x5

HE:Thats two 300 pound men that just came off top there...

The whole ring shakes as Drake lifts Internecio into a huge back suplex from the top rope.Drake slowly crawls into a cover...................1.............................2................kickout.The crowd are willing the former GM on as he crawls to the ropes and drags himself up....Internecio is still flat out as Drake begins climbing again....

JT:Internecio is not moving,Drake has a free run here....

Drake reaches the steel girders at the top of the cage and swings his leg over.The crowd are cheering as Drake begins pushing himself over....Internecio sits up in the centre of the ring....

HE:Climb Internecio...

JT:Drake just needs to get his second leg over and drop down....

Internecio scales the cage as Drake swings his second foot over and prepares to climb down.Internecio seizes Drake's arm and then uses his other hand to grab Drake by the hair.......

JT:Drake just needs to fall down...

HE:Its a 15 foot drop....

Drake tries to break free but Internecio clings on and succeeds in lifting Drake up towards the girder before slamming Drake's face against the steel...

JT:Drake's gonna fall...

Drake sways uncontrollably but Internecio seizes ahold of him again and yanks him up before grabbing Drake's arm....

HE:What the heck is going on here...

JT:No you dont think......SUPERPLEX FROM THE TOP OF THE CAGE!

Crowd:Holy (beep) x7

HE:They're broken in half...

Both men fly from the top of the steel structure and land in a heap on the canvass,the whole ring and cage shake.Mr Jones looks shocked but screams at Internecio to crawl over and make the cover....

JT:Surely that is all....Internecio just needs to cover....

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 27 Sep 2011, 1:59 pm

Both men are crumpled on the mat.Internecio is moving slightly and he manages to stretch a hand out and drape it across Drake's chest.....................1..........................2................shoulder up.The crowd are cheering as both men slowly try and get up...

HE:What a toll this match has had on both men's bodies.....they are going to be battered and bruised in the morning....

JT:I think they are battered and bruised right now...

Internecio staggers to his feet and he waits for Drake to get up before grabbing him with both hands around the throat.He looks for a chokebomb but Drake manages to push Internecio back against the ropes and he bounces back off the opposite side....

JT:SPEAR!

The crowd cheer as Drake slams into Internecio with the massive spear.He stays on his knees for a moment in disbelief and then covers....

......................shoulder up!

HE:So very close for Drake but he knows that its gonna take more than that...

JT:Most athletes would have been stopped by that move...

HE:Internecio isnt most athletes though...

Drake looks perplexed but slowly gets back to his feet.He looks at Internecio with intense fury and then wills him to get back up....Internecio is groggy but slowly complies...

JT:Drake knows he needs something big to keep the monster down......THAT COULD DO IT!

The crowd cheer as Drake runs in and connects with a second rib-crushing spear.He looks around at the crowd,all of whom are chanting his name and then he pulls Internecio up...

HE:I sense a change of the tides here Jeff.....Drake might actually do this.......JACKHAMMER!

The ring shakes once again as Drake lands the massive jackhammer.Mr Jones looks horrified and he quickly leaps onto the side of the cage and tries to climb...

JT:What is this idiot doing....

Drake spots him and shakes his head before walking over to the cage side and he manages to grab ahold of Jones' tie which is dangling in between the mesh.Drake drags the tie so that Jones' head collides with the side of the cage and then Drake punches the cage into Jones' face...causing him to fall five feet to the floor...

JT:About time that happened...

HE:That was an unprovoked assault....

JT:Drake has the cover...

1................................................2...................................3!

HE:HE KICKED OUT AGAIN....

The crowd and Drake look stunned as the referee signals a two count once more.Drake sits on the mat and just stares at his opponent...

JT:Just what will it take to keep this beast down?....Internecio is near impossible to defeat....

Blood is trickling down the side of Internecio's face as Drake begins climbing back to his feet.The crowd are all up and showing their support as Drake grabs the side of the cage and begins to climb.He is exhausted but manages to make a steady pace up the steel...

HE:Drake may have realised he cant win any other way than escaping this cage...

Internecio slowly gets to his feet and he grabs the leg of Drake to pull him down but Drake kicks down on the top of Internecio's head and pulls himself free.He climbs some more but then Internecio grabs his leg again...

*Crowd boo

JT:Blatant low blow....oh and again....

Internecio slams his fist up between Drake's legs and then Drake slips and lands in a straddle position on the top rope.The crowd all wince as Internecio runs to the opposite side and then comes hurtling back with a flying boot to the head...Drake drops down onto the mat and Internecio seizes him by the neck....

HE:Drake could been in for his LAST FLIGHT!

Drake swipes Internecio's legs and then slingshots him into the corner before following up with a stinger splash to the back....

JT:LIGHTS OUT!

The crowd pop as Drake synches in his patented sleeper submission hold on Internecio.The monster wobbles unsteadily under the pressure being forced on him...

HE:This is bad for Internecio....and look at Mr Jones...

Mr Jones is trying to sit up on the outside,blood is pouring from his head.In the cage,Drake has Internecio in real danger,the monster drops to one knee...

JT:Could we about to see Internecio get choked out here at Aftershock?

HE:NO!

Internecio suddenly jerks forwards and he drops to his knees at the last moment,sending Drake flying through the air and colliding with the cage door.Drake's head slams against the steel with serious force and then he staggers back around....

HE:CHOKESLAM....FORGET IT!

....................DRAKE KICKS OUT!

JT:OH hell what a match....what a main event!

The crowd are going wild as Drake pushes his left arm up at the last minute.Internecio flicks his hair back but registers no emotion as he stands on his feet.

HE:These men have put in so much effort....they have to be running on pure adrenaline now...

Internecio staggers back to the corner and then turns and begins to climb one more.He is on unsteady legs as he scales the side of the cage,desperately trying to reach the top...

JT:All it takes is one man to get over the top and reach the floor......that is how you win....

Internecio reaches the steel girder and begins climbing over the top as Drake climbs onto the ropes and manages to seize the long hair of Internecio.he clings on with all his might and manages to pull Internecio down onto the top rope....the two men trade blows and then Internecio pokes Drake in the eyes and seizes him by the throat....

HE:Chokeslam from the top...

Drake grabs Internecio's arm and breaks free before slamming the back of Internecio's head against the cage three times.He kicks the monster in the stomach and then grabs him and flips him onto his shoulders....

JT:Surely not.....MY GOD HE HIT IT!

Crowd:Holy (beep) x7

HE:He just powerbombed him from the top rope.....

The whole arena is shouting at the top of their lungs as Drake delivers an earth-shattering powerbomb from the top.Both men are just laying in agony on the canvass...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 27 Sep 2011, 2:05 pm

JT:Drake needs a pin.....Internecio may have a high threshold of pain but he isnt going to kick out of this.....OH WHAT THE....?

The boos begin to break out as Mr Kenty,Michael Sweetwater and Jackson Black all run down the rampway towards the ring.Jackson Black has a pair of boltcutters in his hand as Sweetwater and Kenty begin climbing up the side of the cage....

HE:What are we even seeing here....

JT:I have no idea but whatever it is isnt going to end well....

Black begins trying to cut the chain as Sweetwater reaches the top of the cage.Kenty shouts instructions as Drake climbs to his feet....

HE:INCOMING!

The crowd are stunned as Sweetwater flies from the top of the cage with a crossbody onto Drake.The LA native shows amazing strength though to catch Sweetwater in his arms and lifts him up onto his shoulders in one fell swoop......CRACK!

JT:Why does everything in this damn company have to be ruined by these hyenas....

Jackson Black is in the ring and he rams the boltcutters into the face of Drake,dropping him to the mat.Michael Sweetwater gets onto his feet and begins stomping with venom on the head of Drake until there is a sickening crunch.....Black and Sweetwater look up at Kenty,sitting on the top of the cage....

HE:KENTY BOMB!

The crowd are in stunned silence as Kenty comes off the top with a senton bomb.Drake is a bloody mess on the floor as the members of Genesis all stand over him and then begin to stomp all over him...

JT:I cant watch much more of this....Drake is being brutalised here by Genesis....

Mr Jones is watching the action take place with a sickening smile on his face.He begins to laugh hysterically as Internecio sits up in the centre of the ring and stares at the members of Genesis.They all stare back and then lift the monster up....

JT:WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?

Internecio breaks away from Genesis and then looks down at Drake.He drags his bloody body up and then lifts him into the air...

HE:This is amazing......LAST FLIGHT!

...................3!

JT:Get the medics out here....and get the damn security while your at it....I cannot believe what I am seeing here....

The arena is in uproar,trash is being thrown at the side of the cage.Mr Jones crawls through the door of the cage and he kneels in the ring and throws his arms into the air whilst laughing away to himself.Genesis and Internecio stand over a bloody and destroyed Drake...

HE:It looks like Genesis have added to their ranks.....we have been hearing all night that this night was going to belong to them and my god where they right....what a shocking end...

JT:This is sick.....Drake was on the verge of a historic victory when Genesis struck once again.....oh what now....

Internecio stands over Drake and then leans down and seizes him around the throat with both hands.The crowd are booing more and more as Internecio stares into the eyes of his bloody foe and then launches him through the air against the side of the cage....

HE:OH MY GOD!

Crowd:HOLY (BEEP) x10

JT:JESUS WILL SOMEONE CALL THE MEDICS!

Drake collides with the steel wall and the side of the cage collapses,causing Drake to slam through the announcers table and lay in a heap on the concrete floor.Genesis begin to laugh as David Gould comes running down the ramp.He climbs through the ropes and into the ring to remonstrate with Genesis...

HE:Get out of there Gould...

JT:He has every right be out here....Genesis are breaking the rules at will and they need to be stopped....

???:STOP!

Everyone turns towards the stage as Alex Walker comes walking down the ramp with a mic in hand.The crowd are booing him as he steps onto the apron and in the ring.

Walker:What are you doing out here Gould?....These people are doing nothing wrong....

Gould shakes his head and begins shouting at Walker.

Walker:You know ive grown tired of your attitide,in fact ive grown tired of everything you do....if it wasnt for you then Jackson Black would be the world champion right now.

Gould mouths "50-50" to Walker,who smirks.

Walker:I thought you might say that....thats why I am out here.The Board of Directors have been on my back for months now,I cant even run this show without you jumping down my throat.But thanks to my "backer" we have just succesffully bought out 20% of the BOD....

*Gould's face drops

Walker:Thats right you foolish man,now Genesis is controlling 70% of this company....your boys in their suits sold you out Gould...we are now the ruling party in this company.....that means no jurisdiction for you....that means your not welcome in my building...that means your finished...

The crowd boo as Internecio seizes Gould around the throat and then lifts him into a devastating chokeslam.Walker begins to laugh and then shakes hands with a crimson-masked Mr Jones.The arena is full of huge boos as Sweetwater,Black,Kenty,Internecio,Walker and Jones all raise each other's arms in the air.

HE:Will you checkout this sight Jeff....this could be the most significant picture in wrestling history.....Genesis are now running the show...and I mean really running the show....

JT:The future of 6CW is in grave danger.....Genesis has become a force that no man seems able to stand up to....this is frightening....

HE:What a show this has been....I didnt think anything could top Destiny but so much has happened here tonight,so many questions,so many answers but with even more questions....my god Aftershock has been amazing...

JT:This has certainly been an event to remember.....Genesis are in the ascendency and you have to wonder who is going to be able to stand up to them....

HE:I dont think anyone can....but if there is anyone then I suggest they do it quickly because Genesis are growing in strength and numbers by the day....what a dominant looking faction that is...

JT:Be sure to join us next week folks because I am sure that there is going to be a heck of alot of fallout from this show....thankyou for tuning in....good night all.

HE:Night guys!

The show goes off the air with the whole of Genesis standing tall in the ring as medics check up on Drake on the outside.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down