The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bidding page for National League players

+6
stnick88
Steven_Sharks
dammit_chris
SirJohnnyEnglish
Ozzy3213
Driver
10 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Bidding page for National League players - Page 3 Empty Bidding page for National League players

Post by Driver Sat 24 Sep - 6:19

First topic message reminder :

This is the page where bids will be made for players playing in England who have been released by there Premiership club or are playing outside the top flight.

Here is the clarification on these rules

1.The player must be playing in England when the bid is made.

2.If the player is playing outside of England but is EQ a bid can only be made during the foreign window but WILL NOT count against you bid allocation.

3.Bids must be present this way

'Club X' would like to bid '£x' for the player 'X' from Club 'x'.

I will monitor all bids and accept/reject them at 10pm the following day after they have been made

CURRENT BIDS

Sam Tomkins - Newcastle Falcons - £9.5m

Joel Tomkins - Newcastle Falcons -£5m

Last edited by Driver - RIP 606 on Wed 12 Oct - 7:04; edited 2 times in total
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Bidding page for National League players - Page 3 Empty Re: Bidding page for National League players

Post by Driver Sat 22 Oct - 8:19

Here is the clarification on these rules

1.The player must be playing in England when the bid is made.

2.If the player is playing outside of England but is EQ a bid can only be made during the foreign window but WILL NOT count against you bid allocation.

I will monitor all bids and accept/reject them at 10pm the following day after they have been made

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Rules on the page
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Bidding page for National League players - Page 3 Empty Re: Bidding page for National League players

Post by Sgt_Pooly Sat 22 Oct - 8:20

Can you tell I don't bid much on here Sad

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Driver Sat 22 Oct - 8:22

Meanwhile in other news

All bids accepted
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Oct - 8:26

Even though I had bid more??? Are you on about Chris and his bristol bids ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Driver Sat 22 Oct - 8:30

Matt you bid more so there your players.......
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Oct - 8:34

But Chris has not had chance to bid more ? Trying to understand. I bid 10 pm so does Chris have chance to bid for 24 hours.

My simple mind confused driverD

Back to top Go down

Post by Driver Sat 22 Oct - 8:36

Sorry Matt but you'v got to wait till tomorrow just looked back at saw it was made this morning.

Just so it doesn't drag on Chris has until 2pm to outbid you.
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Oct - 8:39

Cool. Wanted to be fair. Me and Chris may split them I imagine

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Sat 22 Oct - 23:47

Am I still able to bid on the Bristol players? As Mat's bid was yesterday, so surely that means I bid again for them and its 10pm today? So £3m for Uren and £2.5m for others.

Never liked the 10pm rule myself, preferred it being 24hours...

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by SirJohnnyEnglish Sun 23 Oct - 3:06

Sale bid 1m for Oliver Cocognini

SirJohnnyEnglish

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Sun 23 Oct - 5:03

He's a good player SJE - I was going to go for him, but have flyhalves coming out my ear atm...

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Mon 24 Oct - 5:02

Driver - why did I have until 2pm to outbid Mat? If its a 24 hour period then there was more than 24 hours between my bids and Mat's? I'm really confused with this now.

Is it a 24 horu period

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Driver Mon 24 Oct - 5:12

-------

Matt wanted to give you a chance to bid again.
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Oct - 5:30

Chris I want uren more than others and will beat your bid. Do you want others to save bidding war. If not bring it on

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Mon 24 Oct - 6:05

tbh Uren is looking a good prospect - how high you willing to go?

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Oct - 6:09

If You want him and will cough up the others I will settle. Uren will either be a too international or fade. Drifts in and out but what a talent. My friends coaches him and says he is hard to coach but a proper player

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Mon 24 Oct - 6:16

Would be happy to do that mate - the other guys are very good. Bristol are a breeding ground for young players at the moment, look at how many get taken by Bath, Wasps and Sarries from them.

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by SirJohnnyEnglish Mon 24 Oct - 6:22

Just letting you know Callum Braley one of te Bristol boys is already in my academy so its only Carrpenter and Uren available thumbsup

SirJohnnyEnglish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Oct - 6:46

How is he in your academy ?

Back to top Go down

Post by SirJohnnyEnglish Mon 24 Oct - 6:47

I signed him nearly a year ago on the old 606 thumbsup

SirJohnnyEnglish

Back to top Go down

Post by Driver Mon 24 Oct - 6:55

Matt

When did you sign Charlie Walker? Steve seems to have him in the Quins academy
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Oct - 7:05

Walker was signed years ago he was Leicester at the time and played for Oakham school where I signed him from. Even in my squad on 606

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven_Sharks Mon 24 Oct - 21:23

Is Charlie Walker not my player with him being named in my academy?

Steven_Sharks

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Mon 24 Oct - 21:27

Isnt it Chris Walker you have Steven?

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Mon 24 Oct - 21:31

ignore me Steven, Chris Walker was in the Worcester Academy - got confused with the names!

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Oct - 21:32

It was way before that rule came In that I acquired him he was a Leicester academy player at the time

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Tue 25 Oct - 1:47

Jake Armstrong, £1m from Leeds

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Tue 25 Oct - 4:51

J ovens - 1m

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven_Sharks Tue 25 Oct - 5:09

Ovens looked good for Bristol on Friday night Pooly. Looks like this year with Bristol will do him well

Steven_Sharks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Tue 25 Oct - 5:12

He lacks a bit of bulk, not sure he'd cut it in prem, esp behind Louw and Mercer. Worth a punt.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven_Sharks Tue 25 Oct - 19:43

Quins bid 2 mil for Jack Tovey (I've signed and released him already)

Steven_Sharks

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Tue 25 Oct - 19:46

Driver - any updates on my bids for the players mate? Assume that they are ok?

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Driver Tue 25 Oct - 20:33

You havn't out bid Matt so they're Matts players

Jake Armstong you can confirm at 10pm if no one out bids you.
Jack Tovey has to wait till 10pm tomorrow for you Steve.

Also Exeter Chiefs bid £1.5m for Josh Ovens
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Tue 25 Oct - 20:34

Think you will find I did mate...

Re: Bidding page for National League players
by dammit_chris on Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:47 pm

Am I still able to bid on the Bristol players? As Mat's bid was yesterday, so surely that means I bid again for them and its 10pm today? So £3m for Uren and £2.5m for others.

Never liked the 10pm rule myself, preferred it being 24hours...

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by prop_lyd Tue 25 Oct - 20:35

Has anyone signed Marco Mama from Bristol?
prop_lyd
prop_lyd

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Tue 25 Oct - 20:37

Dont think anyone has Prop. What a great name that is!

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Driver Tue 25 Oct - 20:37

Missed that Chris

In that case they are yours Mate

No prob he's still out there
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Tue 25 Oct - 21:05

Cheers dude! Think I had an agreement with Mat that if I got Uren he'd have Carpenter - happy to still stick with that if Mat wants Carpenter.

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Oct - 21:17

Fine by me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Oct - 21:20

glos release Ryan Davis

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Tue 25 Oct - 21:27

Think you might have a very good player there Mat! Plays 12 and 13 and as he's been involved in the England set up I think both hima nd Uren will move on up to the u20s together.

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by prop_lyd Wed 26 Oct - 2:31

Marco Mama 0.5mil
prop_lyd
prop_lyd

Back to top Go down

Post by prop_lyd Mon 31 Oct - 1:20

Ok to confirm Mama?!
prop_lyd
prop_lyd

Back to top Go down

Post by Driver Mon 31 Oct - 1:28

Yeah
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by SirJohnnyEnglish Tue 1 Nov - 6:38

Mark

SirJohnnyEnglish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Tue 1 Nov - 6:53

Where've you been!

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by SirJohnnyEnglish Tue 1 Nov - 7:25

Just completly up the walls at the moment mateduring the week. Started in an accountancy practise a few weeks back in the middle of the Irish tax return season so busy busy busy. 2 more weeks of it to go and then Im off to study for the accountancy exams in December.

Had a weekend off this weekend to visit the family in Hampshire been a while since I was over and was the first time the missus had met some of the cousins so would have been killed if I popped on here!! Very Happy

SirJohnnyEnglish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Tue 1 Nov - 7:37

Lol I know the feeling mate, missus just gives me the evil glare. Have a good time back in gods country?

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by SirJohnnyEnglish Tue 1 Nov - 7:50

I did indeed mate. Stayed with my uncle and aunt who spoiled us to the last. Cracking day in Southampton Saturday weather was lovely and a great night out as well after the footie result.

Its always funny watching herself over there. 2nd time shes been over and she just isn't used to the hustle and bustle around the town. She got used to the shops pretty quick though!!

SirJohnnyEnglish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Tue 1 Nov - 7:57

Gotta love shopping lol

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next