The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New name for Hull KR ground

2 posters

Go down

New name for Hull KR ground   Empty New name for Hull KR ground

Post by Kenny Thu 29 Sep 2011, 1:11 pm

Hull Kingston Rovers have announced that for the next 5 years they will be playing at the MS3 Craven Park , The club gave their supporters the chance to select the name after selling the naming rights a month ago to communication company MS3 .

Club cheif executive Mike Smith said " This is a historic day for the club " , " We didn't do this lightly and we listened to the fans . We would also like to thank MS3 for giving the fans the chance to vote for the new name ".

It was origanally thought that 'Craven Park' would be dropped from the name but MS3 offered fans the chance to vote on line for the new name .

My opinion on this is simple if it brings more money into the club then im all for it , i dont care what the stadium is called as long as the team is competative then thats all that matters .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

New name for Hull KR ground   Empty Re: New name for Hull KR ground

Post by George Hotel1895 Thu 29 Sep 2011, 2:47 pm

This is the modern world and if clubs can make money by selling the naming rights of the ground good luck to them.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Thu 29 Sep 2011, 4:04 pm

Yes glad to see Rovers moving with the times and bringing extra money , we just need to pick a decent home shirt that will sell now .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down