The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brand Haskell, is it time for him to go?

+21
Rollmeister
iso
mystiroakey
Gatts
majesticimperialman
stlowe
Comfort
RubyGuby
HERSH
damage_13
niwatts
nathan
G2
D24tress
beshocked
Geordie
doctor_grey
rugbyfan
Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler
Bitter Beer
BATH_BTGOG
25 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Brand Haskell, is it time for him to go? - Page 3 Empty Brand Haskell, is it time for him to go?

Post by BATH_BTGOG Mon 03 Oct 2011, 10:53 am

First topic message reminder :

Once again the Brand has made the front pages for all the wrong reasons (Aussie Kiss!), is this guy more trouble than his worth?

I thought England looked better once Easter came on Saturday, OK I know Haskell was still on the pitch but we looked like we moved forward more with Easter carrying the ball.

So this begs the question once Haskell goes to Japan is his England career over? As it gives the England management a fantastic opportunity to oust him for the squad for good, and I for one would be glad to see the back of him.

On another subject why was Moody left on the sidelines so long once he had been patched up for his blood injury? could the England coaches see that we looked better without him on the pitch?
BATH_BTGOG
BATH_BTGOG

Back to top Go down

Brand Haskell, is it time for him to go? - Page 3 Empty Re: Brand Haskell, is it time for him to go?

Post by mystiroakey Tue 04 Oct 2011, 7:23 am

Gatts wrote:
mystiroakey wrote:"is that haskell puts himslef in compromisng situations and perception is everything! The guy is a fool. that is all."

everyone does- its just wether they get caught or not. i dont know many pro sportsmen, and the milion and one that i dont i wont judge. stop acting as if you know these people because of what the mail tells you.

ps. i noticed how more measured your posts got after a few miss behaving welsh were mentioned- dont be such a hypocrite would be my advice to you

Hypcorite? You are right I am. I have done it again, I really should not have a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

Your posts speak volumes about who you are and the way you address people on here only underlines that. Unlike you i have not expressed anything other than my concern at the reported behaviour of Haskell and others and proclaimed no intimate knowledge, referring to the Mail article because it gave the other side of the argument. it doesn't surprise me that you would introduce nationality into this, you are desperate to score points with every post, fact is if you compare the idiotic behaviour of powell with the behaviour of Haskell in this case you are the dolt i thought you were and i just shouldn't bother with you. Oh and i know that is personal but your really are quite stupid.

My comic reference to powell was a reply to PJ because i generally have interesting exchanges with him, he is reasonable and amusing, i wouldn't accuse you of that! You on the other hand are clearly the village idiot and i will just ignore your ignorant rantings in future

you have expressed alot of hatred towards the english, i dont give a monkies sabout where someone is from- you need to stop being sucked in by media, stop believingh just because others dont get caught means its ok. Your posts are not measured, not funny and actually just plain rude. you need to grow up and live in the real world pal, just because i have hit a raw nerve doesnt mean you need to get childish.

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Brand Haskell, is it time for him to go? - Page 3 Empty Re: Brand Haskell, is it time for him to go?

Post by Glas a du Tue 04 Oct 2011, 7:25 am

Bet you I sleep in and miss the start of the big match though. I missed the start if the Fiji game and forgot about ITV+1!

Last edited by Glas a du on Tue 04 Oct 2011, 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bog match! Freudian slip or what!)
Glas a du
Glas a du

Back to top Go down

Post by PJHolybloke Tue 04 Oct 2011, 7:29 am

laughing I overslept on Saturday, I've had a new phone and set my alarm for 6.40.... on Sunday. Doh

When I woke up and turned on the TV, Scotland were winning 6-0 I nearly went back to bed.
PJHolybloke
PJHolybloke

Back to top Go down

Post by Glas a du Tue 04 Oct 2011, 7:31 am

It was like two bald men fighting over a condom.
Glas a du
Glas a du

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3