The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW One Night in Hell October 22nd 2011

+8
Mat
AberdeenSteve
Fernando
Bentyf1
Paul Mac 6CW
Blade
President Trump
JJJohnson
12 posters

Go down

6CW One Night in Hell October 22nd 2011 Empty 6CW One Night in Hell October 22nd 2011

Post by JJJohnson Mon 17 Oct 2011, 3:36 pm

Match 1
Tag Team Titles
TLC
Genesis (c) vs Valour/White vs Frosted Dice

Match 2
Pure Wrestling Match
Abe Abercorn vs Enforcer

Match 3
TV Title
Yarmouth Blade (c) vs Lex Hart

Match 4
International Title
Best of Seven Series (Match 2)
Jackson Black (c) vs Mike Hill

Match 5
Extreme Title
Dicey Reilly (c) vs Wilson Maine vs Shaun Styles

Match 6
If Internecio wins he gets world title shot at Born in Fire
Keith Leone vs Internecio
Special guest referee:Blue Dragon

Main Event
6CW Title
Inferno Match
Geoff Steel vs Cerberus

Champions
6CW Champion: Geoff Steel
International Champion: Jackson Black
Extreme Champion: Dicey Reilly
TV Champion: Yarmouth Blade
Tag Team Champions: Genesis (Michael Sweetwater & Mr Kenty)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW One Night in Hell October 22nd 2011 Empty Re: 6CW One Night in Hell October 22nd 2011

Post by President Trump Mon 17 Oct 2011, 4:34 pm

“Born to Fight” rings out as the Liverpool crowd erupt as Dicey walks out on the stage with the Extreme Title over his shoulder; he raises the title over his head as the crowd start chanting his name

Crowd: DI-CEY

JT: Here comes the Extreme Champ and just a few days away to a huge title defence against the Monster, Wilson Maine and the new high flying sensation, Shaun Styles, how do you see this one panning out

Henry: I can only see the Maine man getting the job done…see what I did there?

JT: Don’t give up you day job

Dicey takes his time walking down to the ring, slapping fans hands as he goes, he walks around the ring and shakes Mike Bird’s hand as he gets a mic from him and walks over to the announce table and shakes Jeff’s hand before patting Henry on the shoulder which sends him off his chair, much to Dicey’s delight

Henry: That’s assault…you all saw that…

JT: Oh sit down; it was a friendly pat on the shoulder

Dicey slides into the ring and poses on the turnbuckles with his belt for the fans

Dicey: Calm down…calm down (Dicey mimics the scouser sketch and bursts out laughing), I’m sorry I couldn’t resist, its great to be back here in little Dublin, the connections between Ireland and Liverpool are well documented and now Irelands favourite son…and no its not Abe Abercorn…has returned to your fair city to fight in front of some of the best fans in the world

Crowd: YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

Henry: What a lick as…

JT: H!!!!

Dicey: At One Night in Hell I will put my Extreme Title up against 2 very different opponents…first we have the mental, Wilson Maine (Crowd Boo), now Wilson, up until a few weeks ago I never heard of you…well that’s a lie I saw your acting debut with Tom Hanks in Cast Away, I didn’t get what you were trying to achieve in that role but hey…It’s Tom Hanks

For some strange reason since you’ve come here you’ve stuck a bullseye on my back, is it that you want to make a name for yourself by taking on the most successful 6CW wrestler of all time? Or is it that you fancy Lex and you want me out of the way so you can try and get into his pink pants? Either way I think your biting off more than you can chew, while you were off on the desert island with Tom, I was carving my way through the roster here, I fought everyone that was put in front of me and I have beaten them all and while you were still fighting in Dark matches I was involved in one of the most intense and brutal wars this or any organisation has ever seen against Keith Leone (Crowd give a mixed reaction to Leone’s name), you see he was another guy that made his name off my back but I don’t mind in the end I got what I wanted and I showed the world that I am STILL the badest son of a bitch in 6CWF today…bar none…

JT: You can’t argue with that H, who wouldn’t want Dicey having their back in a fight, you know what you get with him

Henry: Yeah…probably a rash haha

Dicey: Now onto Styles (Crowd pop) you know what kid since day one you have impressed the living hell out of me, you have all the talent in the world and I know for sure you will go places here, just look at that smuck they have as Champ over in WF, Chris whats his name, you’re a million times more talented than he is and he’s the Undisputed Champ, but on Saturday all that means nothing, it wont stop me from wrapping a steel chair across your head or hitting you with the Craicdown through a table, Dicey doesn’t fly like that, I come out here to do a job and when im finished and regain my Title, I have no hesatation in drinkin a beer with ya…it’s only business and hurting people is my business…because I was born to do one thing…and that’s….

Crowd: FIIIIIIIGHT!!!!!!!

Dicey poses again on the turnbuckles as “Born to Fight” plays again

JT: The Champ means business and like he said this match is his kinda business you can be sure this will be a bloody encounter

Henry: Hopefully it will be that moron’s blood

President Trump

Back to top Go down

6CW One Night in Hell October 22nd 2011 Empty Re: 6CW One Night in Hell October 22nd 2011

Post by Guest Mon 17 Oct 2011, 7:40 pm

The camera cuts to the backstage hallways where there are some crew members bustling past. As the kerfuffle dies down, a hooded man is left sitting on a dustbin, staring at the ground. As the man raises his head, it’s revealed to be Keith Leone. Leone smirks at the camera before sitting back up but as he does so he grasps his back and ribs in pain.

Leone: Ah the joys of letting the Neanderthals run amuck through the arena.

Leone stretches his back before leaning back against the wall and staring intently into the camera.

Leone: Well it looks like the Super show was a repeat of so many times before, I was handicapped by the fans, handicapped by the board and yet I still managed to beat the odds and defeat Blue Dragon. I told you all beforehand that I was going to overcome the odds, because it has become so predictable now that I know what’s coming. Alex Walker thinks he can shock me by sending his little group of Chihuahua’s after me to bite at my ankles, but by now I have already shaken them off so many times that it hardly seems fair for them to be fighting me anymore. Now I want to set things straight before the internet goes ballistic with what happened on Monday night, Blue Dragon, you may think that it was a cheap shot that I gave you, you may believe that what I did was unfair but business is business and the only reason that you were distracted was because Genesis were already out there trying to screw me over. Now you and I go back a long time, as most people already know, and you of all people will be the one who would realise that I am not the guy who doesn’t take any chance he will get, and I know that if we were in each other’s shoes you would have done the exact same thing. Now by all means, you can go after me and blame me, much like everyone has blamed me for every wrong doing in the 6CWF for the past six months, or you can do the smart option and get back at the group of worthless punks who you should really be angry at, in fact who this whole 6CWF “fan base” should be angry at, not the profit who is trying to tell them what they need to hear.

But of course, as with the past in 6CW, if they can’t cheat me over with one method, they will do it with more force the next time. Well this time they’ve decided to send a 6 foot 8 monster out to try and put me down. Now Walker, I don’t know why you keep sending your goons after me, as it just seems to be Dick Dastardly from the Wacky Races, always with evil intentions but still never managing to deliver. It doesn’t matter how big the obstacles you have put up, I always manage to knock them down and get what I want, and what I want now is to walk into Born in Fire and have a fair fight against the 6CW Champion and Blue Dragon, and trust me, that is going to happen. But now it’s time to address the man you have put forward to stop me, Internecio. Now before Mr Jones starts blabbering on about how dominant you have been in 6CW and how strong you physically are, save it, I already know all about you. I also know though that you are so child like that you don’t even talk and inside that thick skull of yours, is very little room for an adequately sized brain. Which in the end is why I’m really just not afraid of you, I have always been a firm believer that the pen is stronger than the sword. I mean look at the past few months, look what I have uncovered by just coming out to the ring and saying what I shouldn’t say, I have Alex Walker looking over his shoulder at every turn, paranoid about what I am going to say next. Then look at you, you were little more than a flash in the pan. I mean you beat up Drake, wow, you beat some washed up has-been in 6CW, and even then you needed your little pal Cerberus to most of the dirty work, who incidentally managed to get a World Title opportunity before you, that’s a little strange isn’t it? The most dominant force in Genesis is the man with a Championship, it’s almost like they’re using you. But that’s not like Alex Walker, using a guy to get what he wants, it’s not like he has tried to use me before... oh wait he has, repeatedly, and each time I was smart enough to stop him. But you know what Internecio, none of this is going to matter after One Night in Hell, because once I have beaten you down in the ring, given you that second loss in your career, then Walker is going to toss you to the scrap heap like he did with Triple D, like he did with Gazzy D and like he tried to do with me, and the only way you can stop him is if you and Jonesy see the light and take him down before he takes you.

Leone pushes himself off the bin and starts to walk away from the camera, before he suddenly stops and turns to look back at the camera.

Leone: One more thing, Blue, before you try and do anything rash at One Night in Hell, just remember whose chances you will be hurting by costing me.

Keith Leone winks at the camera before walking down the corridor as the picture fades to black.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Mon 17 Oct 2011, 8:18 pm

The crowd in the arena start to boo as the one and only hits, Red and white pyrotechnic's go off on either side of the stage and then the boo's get louder as Yarmouth Blade comes out from be hind the curtain with the TV title wrapped round his wait, Blade is wearing red trunks and a red t shirt on with The words Lex is a dead man written on it.

Blade walk's down the ramp and trash talk's the fans as he goes and point's to the t shirt he has on, Blade then pick's up a microphone that is waiting on the steel steps for him and then climb's through the rope's and in to the ring, Blade then undoes his title and hold it in the air as the crowd start the you suck chant.

YB: You should know by now to show me some respect you egotistical peace of monkey crap moron's.

Crowd: Arse hole, Arse hole.

YB: You like my new t shirt Lex? Cos I am gonna kill you on Saturday night in one night of hell, It will be your hell your in Lex you peace of crap.

You think that win you had at the super show you had over me will do you any good? Well it wont, I let you win, I let you win so I could build you up thinking that you could beat me, Then when the time comes I the TV champion will send you crashing down to earth with a bang and get the 1,2,3 and still be your TV champion.

The crowd boo even louder.

YB: I demand your respect now go and wash your filthy mouth's out with soap, You bloody animal's.

Crowd: You lost, You lost.

Blade shakes his head and laugh's at the crowd as the chant turn's in to loud boo's.

YB: You deluded pygmy hippo's, You really think that the chant you just did bothered me?

Well do you?

No it did not, Cos that match was not for the Tv Title was it? I am still the TV champion and there's nothing you animals can do about it, Not even Lex Hart the pink short's wearing woofter.

Crowd: Arse hole, Arse hole.

YB: Ah shut it and bow down to your Tv champion cos I am the one and only Yarmouth Blade.

The one and only hit's and the crowd boo loudly as Blade once more holds his TV title high in the air.

Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Mon 17 Oct 2011, 9:20 pm

With Blade in the ring suddenly his music stops and the crowd cheer as Lex Hart strolls out onto the stage

Lex is dressed casually in black jeans he is wearing a 6CW t shirt that reads "Stay Cool - Rule the school" across the front and back as he reaches the top of the ramp he stops and lifts the mic to his lips

LH" Well aren't we an eloquent little muddy funster today Blade
Do you kiss your mother with that mouth????

What am I thinking of course you do , hell where you're from I bet you and your mum do alot more than just a bit of heavy petting

(The crowd laugh and Lex smirks)

Sorry sorry sorry that's a cheap shot
Where are my manners
How are you tonight Champ
You're looking good
Something's diferent about you though

No no don't tell me .....
You're hair??????
No no .... have you got your teeth in???
No no I know what it is

You've got a new T shirt
Wow and it's got words on it that are spelt correctly
Just one thing I'd like to point out
I don't want to seem picky, but I think it needs to be said
You see Blade technically speaking, seeing as I'm here , right now in front of you , talking , breathing , walking around
Then I'm not a dead man
And my overactive frontal lobe means I'm defnitely not a zombie
So Blade .................Champ.......................
What are you trying too say...............

(Lex has a lightbulb moment)
Ohhhh I see
It's future tense
It's a proclamation of what you are going to do at One Night in Hell

Oh very clever
(Lex nods his head, but then stops and taps his head)

Unless.......................

You don't actually manage to kill me!!!!!!

Then you will look very foolish

Not only will you no longer have that belt but also you'll be left with a bulk order of those T shirts taking up space in the one bedroom shed you and your fourteen cousins call home

But I'm sure that won't happen

It's not like you're going one on one with an Icon

A former 6CW UK Champion .........
(Lex smiles and the crowd cheers)

A former 6WF World Champion..........
(The crowd cheer again)

A man who has repeatedly beaten you over and over again

(The crowd start a Lex chant and Lex has a beaming smile)

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Mon 17 Oct 2011, 9:54 pm

Blade laugh's in the mic and the crowd start to boo heavily.

YB: Oh very funny Lex how witty you are, Of course am not going to kill you, I will let you live but you will be drinking out of a straw when I have finished with you.
And what's that? You have beaten me time and time again, Not when the big match happen's you haven't scum bag have you?

Crowd: Arse Hole, Arse hole.

Cos If you had beaten me you would be standing in this very ring holding the TV title high in the air and I would be right over there were you are standing now at the top of the ramp.

I do agree on one thing you said, Thats was you are an icon a former 6cw champion, A former 6wf champion, there's the word Former which mean's that you are over the hill, Past it, A has been or should that be a never was?

You even have to get your drunken friend of your's Reilly to try and help you out in that tag match we had and look were that got him ha ha ha, So Yes you are an icon but your better day's are behind you, So please don't even think about coming in to this ring tonight cos you will not be walking out of it.

The crowd boo heavily at blade as he holds his title in the air once more as Lex stands at the top of the ramp looking on.

Last edited by yarmouth blade on Tue 18 Oct 2011, 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Mon 17 Oct 2011, 10:03 pm

*The scene opens up and the camera directly focuses on the ring. The ring has objects in it, covered up with black sheets masking what they are and why the objects are in the ring. The crowd look on with mystery and slight discomfort as the camera pans around the arena*

JT: Well..what is all this?

HL: I'm not sure partner..Its rather.. peculiar to say the least.

JT: Well Ladies and Gentleman we should get our answer very soon, but for now..

HL: Hold the phone Jeff..

*Numb screams out around the arena and the crowd turn towards the ramp and begin to ferociously boo as a usual smug figure appears on the ramp, his tag team title draped over his right shoulder wearing his iconic Genesis top, black trousers and casual shoes*

JT: Mr Kenty?! what is he doing out here? and why is he looking so smug?

HL: I'm not sure Jeff.. Mr Kenty has been here a few months but he has already proved himself a tough, intelligent and ruthless competitor in that very ring. He is going to be massive!

JT: I agree Henry, he's talented I get it. I would respect him more if he wasn't such a..such a Hyena with the rest of Genesis!

HL: Genesis is the brightest faction in Wrestling today Jeff and Mr Kenty is already proven himself top level fodder, its only a matter of time..

JT: We shall see..

*Mr Kenty climbs into the ring and looks coldly at the mysterious objects surrounding him around before motioning rudely to Mike Bird for a Mic, which Bird quickly obliges to. Mr Kenty then stands in the ring soaking in the chants of abuse and the taunts before breathing deeply and then laughing evily resting the microphone on his chest, before then moving the microphone towards his lips*

Mr Kenty: Your probably all wondering..what all this is? well it doesn't really take a Genius does it? but I guess "people" like you in the arena tonight with your Keith Leone t - shirts, Frosted Dice memorabilia and Mike Hill caps are so mentally challenged you still don't know what these, these objects are. But don't worry your not alone in your stupidity. Melted Dice, Boy in the basement and Super Roid all join you in your self mediocrity and idiocy. Now without further Ado..I give you..STEEL CHAIR!

*Mr Kenty whips the first black sheet off the object, revealing a metallic black steel chair*

Mr Kenty: It's a beaut! now this chair..this chair. Its going to harm..its going to cause blood to ooze from the cranium of Boy in the basement, Melted Dice and Super Roid. Its going to cause pain that they will be feeling for weeks, may wan't to enjoy your lower backs for a few days fella's..do Yoga I don't care. Just enjoy fully your backs..before you struggling with crippling back pain for the rest of your lives.

Now I present to you.. THE TABLE!

*Mr Kenty takes off the sheet, revealing a wooden table. On the table their appears to be a mirror, a pile of salt, a Umbrella and a dishcloth.

Mr Kenty: Oh what do we have here? we have a Mirror!

*The Small mirror is picked up and then dropped on the canvas, before a large black boot crashes into the glass causing it to shatter. The boot then repeatedly lands on the mirror before all that remains is just the frame*

Mr Kenty: And whats this..Salt? Oh yes. The thing you people accompany your greasy food with..

*Mr Kenty reaches into the pile of salt on the plate, resting on the table before then turning around facing the commentators table, before smiling smugly and throwing the salt behind him*

Mr Kenty: Phew..all these lights are making me..hot. It feels like a Summers day in Spain! Wow..my eyes are abit..saw. Maybe a Umbrella can shield the lights!

*The orange umbrella is hoisted into the air, a button is then pressed and the umbrella is fully opened*

Mr Kenty: Thats..Better! Oh my..all this glass. Maybe I should try and pick it up with this dishcloth, best not cut my hands and all!

*Mr Kenty reaches out for the dishcloth, kneeling down to the glass, the dishcloth flutters to the floor as Mr Kenty looks around in sarcastic disbelief before laughing hysterically as the crowd look on, some booing and some muttering suspiciously*

Mr Kenty: And my last object is..and trust me its my personal favorite. THE LADDER!

*Unveiling the ladder to the crowd, the arena dims as a eerie blue light focuses on the Ladder, with a unfazed looking Kenty standing admiring its presence with a evil smirk. The lights then go back to normal after about 10 seconds*

Mr Kenty: Now this..this is great..This ladder is the key to my destiny, as well as the destiny of Genesis. But I think, Can I see something?

*Dropping his tag title on the ground, and mockingly walking under the ladder, Mr Kenty laughs as the crowd start to get restless*

Mr Kenty: You all think i'm probably insane..but I'm not..There is no such thing as luck in this world..you make your own LUCK. I'm that confident..

???: Woah, Woah Woah! do you remember me?

*Mr Kenty looks down at the ground icily before looking at the figure on the ramp and making his way down to the ring*

Mr Kenty: Well, well look what the cat dragged in..Ian Morris. Been awhile!

Ian Morris: Can it Kenty. I have trained, I have worked harder than ever and I'm here to challenge you to a TLC Match!

Mr Kenty: Round two? Don't make me laugh..I beat you easily in my first match..what thinks you can beat me huh? did you get some sort of ego boost? some sort of confidence boost, which you needed lets face it Small fry, did a pretty lady talk to you?

Ian Morris: Enough! Lets end this now..

*Morris jumps through the ropes and heroically goes for Kenty, who in turn counters with a vicious kick to the mid - section before a ground shaking Mic - Check to the canvas*

Mr Kenty: Haha..well Ladies and Gents I think I can give you a little..demonstration.

*Slithering out of the ring, dropping to the floor Mr Kenty reaches underneath the ring and retrieves a cable and with a sadistic face, climbs into the ring and grabs a motionless Morris to his knees before wrapping the cable around the neck of Morris
and pulls hard on the cable, as Morris starts to groan in agony*

Mr Kenty: What you say now, Huh? Say it..Say who is the weakest man in this entire ring..Say it!

Morris: Arggh....

Mr Kenty: Say it..Say it now!

Morris: Me..Arggh!

*The pressure gets harder as Morris begins to slump, before Kenty stops and unwraps the cable. The crowd are going insane with abuse at a smary Kenty*

Mr Kenty: Lets see the chair in action!

*The chair is then picked up and Mr Kenty stands over a motionless Morris, looking demented and then the chair is raised and brought crashing into the back of Morris, again..Again and again, the chair is then discarded over the ropes*

Mr Kenty: And finally..the double act..its the TABLE AND LADDER!

*Morris's body is then picked up and slowly placed on table, blood trickling from his mouth. Slowly and methodically Kenty begins to make his Ascension up the ladder, before reaching the top and balancing himself, he gives a glare to Morris and then looking around at the crowd manically before performing a elbow drop from the top of the ladder*

JT: Good God..we need help quick!

*standing up slowly, blood slowly trickling down from his nostril Kenty stands up looking remorseless at the crowd who are in shock and some screaming at what they just witnessed. Awkwardly Kenty, bends down and picks up his tag title and microphone before gazing at the ladder and then slithers towards it and then climbs up with a hint of pain, before then sitting on top of the ladder as the lights dim and the same blue light just focuses on Kenty and the ladder*

Mr Kenty: Now..Now that chump has been dealt with..I was going to say..I'm that confident in my abilities that I will..THRIVE in this environment with Michael as my partner we are unstoppable. Genesis are UNSTOPPABLE. You still maybe wondering why I smashed the mirror, walked under the ladder and threw the salt behind me..I don't believe in luck or any of this superstitious mumbo jumbo oh no..You make your own LUCK in this world. Just look at Genesis..we worked hard to get in the position we are in today without LUCK. Valour, White and Frosted dice..you have no idea what your going to experience. Blood will be covering your eyes with a mixture of sweat as you lie on your backs looking up at Michael or myself climbing this ladder and taking what is..so rightfully ours..The 6CW WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS. This is the biggest match of my career so far..And you are going to see a different side to me..The arrogance will be absent..the brashness will evaporate from me and all you will see is a man, that is RUTHLESS, DETERMINED and HELL BENT ON CAUSING MAYHEM. I PROMISE YOU, THAT THIS IS WAR. I PROMISE YOU VALOUR, WHITE AND FROSTED DICE YOU ARE GOING TO EXPERIENCE HELL ON EARTH. Maybe I will get a chair and connect it to your heads, maybe I will throw you through a table or Maybe I will launch you face first onto this steel Ladder. WHATEVER I DO ON THE NIGHT, I GUARANTEE, GENESIS WILL STILL BE ON TOP, MICHAEL AND I ARE GOING TO DESTROY YOU. and once you are flat on your backs barely moving you will hear a fat, lousy excuse for a human being Mike Bird announcing AND STILL TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS..GENESIS!

*With that Kenty balances himself on the ladder again and coldy raises his tag team title into the air slowly to a reception of boos and abuse, the camera focuses in on Kenty who has a evil grin and is staring directly into the camera. The show then cuts to commercial*

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 17 Oct 2011, 11:52 pm

The camera goes back to ringside

JT: Welcome Back to 6CW

Blood starts to rain from the ceiling over the commentators

JT: What the F**K is going

HE: This has to be down to the monster Cerberus after his psychotic behavior the last few weeks

The Titantron starts to flash blood covered numbers

The scene cuts to an empty warehouse where Cerberus is seen standing in the ring waiting on instructions from the Mystery Man

Mystery Man: It's time to get down to business and prepare for your World Title match at the Weekend. Bring him in

Another man drags in a person tied up in chains and throws him under the bottom rope into the ring then proceeds to spread lighter fluid around the warehouse

Mystery Man : In 30 seconds time im going to drop this lighter and your going to fight this chained up moron inside this ablaze warehouse

The Mystery Man exits and drops the lighter setting the warehouse ablaze around the ring.Cerberus walks over to the chained up man and unleashes him. The man looks deep into Cerberus's eyes seeing no remorse

Cerberus backs into the corner laughing at his opponent who is desperately looking for exit

C: Welcome to your living nightmare

Cerberus starts a merciless beatdown and throws his opponent out into the flames leading to screams echoing around the warehouse.

Cerberus jumps over the top rope and out into the flames to thrown his opponent back into the ring after not seemingly being bothered by the flames burning away at his flesh

Cerberus grabs a few weapons from under the ring

C: I hope your watching this Geoff cos in 5 nights time this will be your future as you will burn in hell for eternity.

Cerberus grabs the 2 by 4 wrapped in barbed wire and covers it in lighter fluid and then pushes it into the flames, Cerberus walks towards his opponent with an insane look in his eyes, as the flames around them continue to build with the roof starting to fall apart, Cerberus grabs his opponent by the head and starts to scrap it across his face as blood stars to pour as the flames start to tear away at his flesh leaving him a bloodied mess

Cerberus walks out of Burning warehouse as it collapses into a burning wreck as the scene cuts away

JT: I can't believe what we just saw it was absolutely sickening

HE: I wouldn't like to be Geoff Steel this coming week, Cerberus seems to revel when surrounded by flames

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 19 Oct 2011, 1:47 pm

Lex laughs but is clearly annoyed by Blade's comments

I can see what you're trying to do there champ and if you had any kind of education to fall back on I would refer you to what it say's on my t shirt, which may I add is available at rusty rings clothing or at www.Lex&Diceyclothing.co.uk.
(Lex smiles at the camera as the website address flashes at the bottom of the screen)

I mean your attempts to get a rise out of me are amateur at best
What did you think, that I'd go crazy, grab a steel pipe and start clubbing you over the head

What kind of insecure no talent nobody would do that??
(Lex winks at the camera)

Yes you have that belt at the moment Blade but it wasn't me you defeated to win it was it??
In fact you didn't even strike the final blow that brought Sweetwater to his knees
If it wasn't for outside interference, I dare say it would be me holding that belt right now

I know it, you know it and all these great fans know it (Cheap POP)

But that is neither here nor there and the wrongs of the past I'm sure will right themselves on Saturday
I mean come on Blade , let's face it you're not in my league are you??

You just reeled off my achievements yourself

6CW UK Champ
6WF World Champ

Hardly a never was am I????
More like a have been and will again be don't you think????

(The crowd cheer)

Come on Blade time for some self evaluation
Do you really think you're better than me
Take a long hard look at yourself

When all is said and done you know you can't beat me without the use of help

You say Dicey has helped me
Maybe infact he has helped you
Or should I say saved you
Saved you from the biggest beating of your life

But come Saturday, there will be nobody to save you Champ
There will be no outside interference
No weapons
No where to hide

Just you and me

One on One

(Lex starts to laugh)

See you Saturday champ!!!!!!!!!!

Lex drops the mic and leaves through the curtain as the crowd chant his name

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Wed 19 Oct 2011, 4:30 pm

Yarmouth shouts down the microphone at Lex who then returns from behind the curtain.

YB: I'm glad you came back out Lex, You wouldn't leave with out the champ have the last word would you?

Lex holds his arms in the air and wait for Blade response.

YB: Well thank you old timer, That's right old timer you did hear me right didn't you?

Your right about one thing Lex I'm not in your league cos I'm better than you, You know why am better than you? Cos I am holding the TV championship and your not, That's why am better than you.

And what's that Reilly saved me from the beating of my life, Yeah right good one chump stain, That old drunk can't even tie his own shoe laces with out falling over let alone fight the TV champ, And who in there right mind would want to go to your wed site and buy pink flamin shorts?

Most likely some of these animals would cos they love any think pink and puffy just like you and Reilly do ha,ha,ha.

Crowd start the arse hole chant.

And Don't worry Mr old fart I wont bring my steel pipe to ring side cos I can beat you with in a heart beat, Now my friend you can bugger off to your friend Reilly and do what ever you moron's do.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Thu 20 Oct 2011, 10:08 pm

The camera cuts backstage and we see Jack Reynolds unsuccessfully chat up Miss Jessica. He shakes his head heartbroken as she rejects him after brutally ripping him to pieces. Jackson Black then walks into shot and laughs at Reynolds.

JB: “No luck with the ladies Jackie boy? Join Genesis and you will have woman literally falling at your feet, well it doesn’t work like that for Sweety but have you heard the way he talks? He isn’t a thoroughbred American like myself.”

Jackson stands there arrogantly as Jack looks at him completely lost.

JB: “So, are you going to interview me?”

Reynolds sighs heavily and straightens himself up.

JR: “This Saturday, we see you take on Mike Hill in match 2 of your ‘Best of 7’ Series. Are you confident of evening up the score?

JB: “Look Jackie, between me and you .. I let Hill beat me. I am enjoying this little rebellion that he is leading against us, I don’t want to beat him to a pulp in the first match. Instead, I am going to slowly humiliate and embarrass the runt. This series is going to finish with a comfortable Jackson Black victory. At One Night In Hell, I will show Mike Hill he is in for a slow, bumpy journey to exile from 6CW. He is going to regret the day he crossed paths Genesis and Jackson Black.”

JR: “Some strong words there Jackson, do you have an opinion on the recent threats towards your Mr Walker?”

JB: “These threat to the well being of Mr Walker are nothing but a bluff. The person that is making them doesn’t have the balls to take on Genesis because if you want to get Alex, you have to get through us first. We fear NO-ONE and that will never change. Whoever ends up being behind all this will live to regret ever getting involved with the business of Genesis. I will however state, that I am pretty peed off with the way Walker has been reacting. He is supposed to be some big super power but a few flowers with ‘bad words’ and he is acting like a coward, looking over his shoulder at every opportunity.

Over the past 6 months, Genesis have been the reason that the entire 6CW roster has been looking over their shoulders and Walker seems to be forgetting this. He is showing signs of weakness and Genesis don’t do weakness. He has become complacent in his position of power and seems to be taking Kenty, Mikey, Internecio & myself for granted. He has witnessed first hand what we are capable of doing so he really needs to get a grip or risk losing all of us.”

Jackson pushes Reynolds out the way and storms off camera.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 21 Oct 2011, 8:48 am

Lex bends down and picks up the microphone shaking his head
LH" Did you really call me back out here for that??

I have had to listen to a lot of incoherent conversations recently, spending a lot of time in Dicey's favourite bars but you really do take the prize champ

Do you realise how busy I am
How in demand I am
I've got meetings planned all afternoon to design new t shirts
In fact I've come up with a few slogans all ready
What do you think of these

'Yarmouth Blade - Never get's laid????
(The crowd bust into hysterics but Blade looks blankly at Lex)

No , ok , ok maybe concentrate on somebody else, I get what your thinking
Look at us we're brainstorming, I like it

How about
'Mr Kenty- Little bit benty'
(A slight smirk crosses Blade's face)

I saw that , see there's no need for the animosity all the time champ
I know it's hard to concentrate when you're so gripped with fear of having to face me, but we can still have a little fun
(Blades smirk soon turns into a scowl)

Maybe not
Maybe the fear is so bad that all you can think about is losing that belt hey Blade
Is it taking over your thoughts 24 hours a day
Restricting your oxygen
Choking all the life out of you

I know where you are Blade
I've been there
I know what it's like to feel like you need to do anything to keep your title
Jeesh I slept with Jessica
So i know what rock bottom looks like
I know how bad it get's

But you know what you need to do fella????
Let it go
Embrace the inevitable
Why fight nature Blade
You know it's gonna happen
I know it's gonna happen
All these fans know it's gonna happen
Just let it go
And trust me...............................

Trust me Blade........................

Trust me on Saturday.
Cos I guarantee losing to me will be the best thing you have ever done!!!!!!!!

Lex smiles and this time leaves the arena floor, the cameras follow him as he leaves through the exit and into an awaiting pickup
The camera shows Dicey in the front seat, he pats Lex on the back and nods his head before pulling out of the carpark.

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Fri 21 Oct 2011, 9:09 am

Blade is watching the tron as Lex drives of in to the distance with Reilly and shakes his head.

YB: There you have it Ladies and Gentleman, Lex Hart driving off with the future Mrs Hart sat next to him.

The crowd start the you suck chant.

YB: Now, Now you know it's not me that does any sucking around here.

Blade points to the tron and the crowd boo heavily.

YB: What a joke this guy is, He really does think he's gonna beat me this Saturday, Well that's just not gonna happen is it? I wont let it happen, I am better than Lex ever was, And what's wrong with sleeping with miss Jessica? I would pump her all night long.

Losing to him is just not an option, I shall be your TV champion for a very long time, You know it, Lex know's and that boy friend of his know's it.

Crowd boo heavily.

You must know by now that Blade is the best god damn technical wrester is this company and is way above the ranking's over Lex Hart, Yes back in the day he was good but not any more, I am far more quicker that what Lex is, Far more stronger than what Lex is and defiantly fare more smarter than what Lex is.

I Don't need to get help from a drunken loser like Dicey Reilly to help me, I don't need Dicey Reilly to help me shop for my wrestling gear, I do every think on my own, I got this title on my own, I got these trunks on my own, And am gonna keep this title on my own, So bring your very best Lex cos your sure as hell gonna need it.

The one and only hit's and Blade slam's the microphone on the mat and makes his way out of the ring and heads up the ramp as the fans are doing the you suck chant once more.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 21 Oct 2011, 11:38 am

The camera shows Lex and Dicey in the black pick up

DR" What's the matter fella you seem tense, those pink pants extra tight today?"

Lex shakes his head

LH" Really , still with the pants Dicey
You think it's becoming an obsession now
Maybe you need to seek some help
I wonder if there are some groups you could join?"

Dicey looks at Lex unpreturbed

DR" Well what is it then
Something has got your goat"

LH" I don't have a goat
I have a poodle

(Lex looks concerned)

Has somebody taken Fluffy???"

DR" What, who and what now again???
It was a turn of phrase
You know like what's your beef???
What's twistin ya melon????

You have a poodle called fluffy??"

Lex looks embarassed and shuffles in his seat
Errrm................... maybe"

Dicey is shaking your head
DR" You think sometimes you take this metrosexual thing too far?

Pink pants, a poodle ....... what's next ..........
Back sack and crack waxes???"

Lex looks down at the floor and Dicey laughs
DR" Noooooo!!!!!!
My god ,If I hadn't seen those videos I'd be seriously worried about you Lex

Come on you've gotta man up and I know just the place"

Dicey pulls the pick up into a carpark next to a massage parlour

LH" What are we doing here?
I had a massage this morning from Fronk"

Dicey turns sharply
DR" The clothes guy, why in the name of Jesus was he giving you a massage

LH" .....He.
DR" No you know what I don't want to know
There are some things you can keep to yourself
In fact there are a lot of things that from now on you need to keep to yourself
Get yourself in there and release some of that tension
Tell them I sent you and you want all the extras"

LH" Extras????"

Dicey smiles wider than a cheshire cat
DR"Yes Extras"

Lex gets out of the car and walks towards the door as Dicey looks on

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 21 Oct 2011, 3:23 pm

"The next big thing" blasts out through the speakers and the crowd cheer loudly for Mike Hill as he strides out onto the ramp purposefully. He salutes the crowd before swaggering down the ramp tagging the fans hands. He springboards into the ring and is handed a microphone.

JT:Tomorrow night, Hill squares off against Jackson Black in the 2nd of a 7 match series for the International Title. Hill currently leads 1-0.

HE:You know why that happened though Jeff, Jackson has said himself that he let Hill win to try and make this series a bit more exciting for the public. He really is a team player.

JT:Whatever you say Henry.

Mike Hill:Folks, I don't normally like to say I told you so...but tonight I make an exception! Alex Walker, Kenty, Sweetwater, Internecio, Black...I TOLD YOU SO! You really think that you know better than me? Really? You all said that Genesis was going to stick together through anything that came at you, that you were going to rid me from this company. Where as I told you that Genesis would never last, you laughed in my face. Well who's laughing now?

The problem with you is that you are all egotists. Look at Jackson, he's trying to place himself into a position of power above the rest of you. He clearly thinks that he's better than all of you, he clearly thinks that you aren't strong enough or good enough to lead Genesis. The man has a very inflated opinion of himself, but you can't say he doesn't have the brains, it seems like he has recognised that Genesis is collapsing, so when the inevitable does happen, he can blame everyone else apart from him.

But Black, that will only work for Genesis. Because by the end of this 7 match series, if it lasts that long, you will have no one to blame apart from yourself. If this best of 7 series really was some masterplan of yours and Walker's, then you made a massive mistake in deliberately losing that first match. Because Jackson, I've got the momentum, I've got the pyschological advantage over you now. And I will not let that slip Jackson, I'm in your head and I won't disappear from your mind until that title disappears from around your waist.

I did say you had brains Jackson, but I think that maybe I'm giving you too much credit? Or was it Walker's idea to make it a best of 7 series? Because if it was, he definitely does not want you in Genesis.How could he think that YOU could out-wrestle ME in 4 out of 7 matches? I think Jackson he is looking for an excuse to get rid of you, and he knew that you'd agree to this idea because of your ego. So when you lose to me Jackson, I expect I'll soon be seeing you amongst these fans in a Mike Hill t-shirt begging for an autograph!

*Crowd pop

When I win that title Jackson, you will be stood amongst the fans telling them how you were out-wrestler by Mike Hill for 4 matches in a row. You will be telling these fans just how good I am. You will be joining in with these fans as I say I..AM..THAT..GOD..DAMN...

Crowd:GOOD!

*Hill smiles at "The Next Big Thing" kicks back in and he stands on top of the turnbuckle saluting the fans.

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Fri 21 Oct 2011, 5:18 pm

(We cut backstage where Jack Frost is sitting in his usual armchair, he has a glass of vodka in his hand. He sees the camera and smiles)

JF: Why hello there my friends, are you looking forward to Saturday as much as I am? Good. Now why am I smiling so much you're undoubtably thinking how can I possibly be looking forward to such a hellacious match.

Well my friends, I hail from the so called Gateway to Hell. I was bought up with Eruptions, Lava Flow and Ash Rain. So One Night in Hell? Just a normal day for me. In fact I might well say that this will play right to my strengths.

Frosted Dice will reclaim our Tag Titles and go to Born in Fire to unify the 6CWF Tag Team Titles. And this Saturday when we take those four other men to our playground they will find the true fury of TLC.

Tables, Ladders and Chairs. All of these weapons at our disposal. You already know that we are the best Tag Team in the world today without any foreign weapons, imagine what we will be capable of when everything and anything goes!

See you on Saturday my friends (Jack rises his glass), for One Night in Hell!

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Fri 21 Oct 2011, 10:35 pm

The Tron switches off as the camera goes backstage, it spots a mans figure , he man closes up to the camera but his face is covered he switches the camera off , so only his voice can be heard

WM: At One Night In Hell i will bring hell on Dicey and Styles , i will put them on the Edge , I will Push them to the Brink ! .....

WM: Dicey i will show you what EXTREME is when i take you into Hell!!! and back! you will fall to pieces you will burn !

Maine starts laughing evilly

WM: You will lose everything in Hell! ...Your Title , Your Career , Your Mind , Your Life!

WM: And theirs nothing you can do to stop me bringing "THE META" upon you !!!

WM: "THE META WILL RISE AND THE BRAVE WILL FALL"!

The tron cuts off as "WE ARE THE META" echoes through the sound system

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Sat 22 Oct 2011, 12:27 pm

The camera cuts to a wrestling ring inside a gym. There is a group of wrestlers outside the ropes, whilst inside the ring Enforcer circles one of them. As the two men go to lock up Enforcer slides past his opponent, pushes him to the mat and locks on a crossface. The wrestler soon taps and Enforcer releases, rises to his feet and beckons the next wrestler in.

This time Enforcer charges and takes his opponent's legs, dropping him to his back. E quickly takes the legs of his opponent and locks in a boston crab, causing another quick tap out.

E: Alright guys, take five!

Enforcer leans on the top rope facing the camera.

E: Abe you think I'm all about extreme. You think that I am only in 6CW to cause mayhem with weapons and bending the rules. But that is not true.

E: I'm in 6CW to cause pain...and I can do that with a submission hold just as easily as I can with a steel chair! I might not get quite the same pleasure, I may not get to see a crimson mask spread across your face, but I will get to hear you screaming in agony....I will get to hear your punk ass bones snap in my hands!

E: The pay per view title is so very very apt. You think you are getting me where you want me....but all you have done is give me a whole new way to hurt you.

E: Abe, your one night in hell is nearly upon you...and remember, you brought it all on yourself!

E: Alright guys, let's get back to it!

Another wrestler enters the ring, Enforcer gets behind him and puts an arm lock on him. Enforcer then fires him chest first into the ropes, as his opponent flies back towards E, he locks in the tazmission and drops to the mat, wrapping his legs around his opponents body. He quickly taps out and Enforcer releases as the camera fades to black.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave. Sat 22 Oct 2011, 9:43 pm

- The camera switches to a lonely ring.-

AA: Ahh, those old worlds. Pure Wrestling.

What you people know is that I often talk in code. In every speech I do I draw allegories to the real world. Quite often, a lot of people don't seem to understand what I'm actually saying. But to those who do, you always get a treat.

But everything I say, it relates back to Pure Wrestling. I stick to the priniciples of this, for wrestling would fall apart without it. Some people say I'm stuck in the past, but I'd far rather have that than what we have now.

But you know what gets me at the moment?

People who cling to something that they once hated.

And today I see that in Enforcer. He is now holding himself up as some paragon of Pure Wrestling, when for so many years he has sought to destroy it. Ahh yes, this is a classic fifth column tactic, such cunning that it would make Mr Cameron so so proud.

Enforcer, I'm not fooled by your new found love of the submission manouver, and nor I expect yourself. A true Pure Wrestler does not delight in causing pain, he delights in beating his opponent thorugh the core priniciples of wrestling!

You say I've brought this on myself, well perhaps I have. But I learnt long ago not to go along with what the people say, but to go along with what I believe. For whilst the people may have been lost, the prinicples....need not!

Dave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down