The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Escalation October 11th 2011

+7
Fernando
AberdeenSteve
Paul Mac 6CW
Enforcer
Bentyf1
Blade
JJJohnson
11 posters

Go down

6CW Escalation October 11th 2011 Empty 6CW Escalation October 11th 2011

Post by JJJohnson Tue 04 Oct 2011, 1:29 am

Match 1
TV Title
Michael Sweetwater © vs Lex Hart vs Yarmouth Blade

Match 2
Abe Abercorn vs Dicey Reilly

Match 3
Mr Kenty vs Jack Frost vs Josh Valour

Match 4
Wilson Maine vs Shaun Styles

Match 5
6CW International Title
Jackson Black © vs Mike Hill

Main Event
Geoff Steel vs Cerberus

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Escalation October 11th 2011 Empty Re: 6CW Escalation October 11th 2011

Post by Blade Tue 04 Oct 2011, 6:02 pm

The one and only hits and the crowd start to boo and then do the you suck chant, Red and white pyrotechnic's goes off at either side of the stage and then huge rockets go off at the front of the stage.

The crowd boo even louder when Yarmouth Blade comes from the curtain wearing whites boots red trunks and a red t-shirt with the next tv champion is Yarmouth Blade written on the front of it.

Blade walks down the ramp holding one arm in the air and starts to trash talk the fans and pointing at his t-shirt, He then slides under the bottom rope and grab's a microphone from the announcer, Blade waits for the music to stop and for the fans to settle down.

YB: Last week I got screwed by the referee so I had to seek out some legal action and bring in my lawyer to sort out the injustice that was handed to me when the ref did not see that me leg was clearly under the bottom rope, I went to see MR Walker with my lawyer and MR Walker reluctantly agreed to put me in a triple threat match with my self v Lex hart and the great Michael Sweatwater.

The crowd start to boo as they hear Sweatwater's name then start the we want Lex chant.

YB: Now I must apologise to MR Walker for my action's because I will not be screwed out of the chance to yet again wear some gold around my waist, Lex Hart, You may have the crowd on your side Lex but that will not stop me and Sweatwater from kicking your butt all over the arena and then it will be down to Sweatwater and me to see who the better man really is.

You see I have tasted gold before with being a tag champ and now I am ready for more gold, When you have the gold wrapped round your waist you know you have reached the top of the tree unlike any of you bum's in the crowd who just reach down to the bottom of the barrel, You will never have the success that I have have cos I am the best god damn technical wrestler in this company, If you saw me in the street you would walk on the other side of the road and hope that I don't kick your ass.

Crowd: You suck, You suck.

YB: Now if I see any bad officiation towards Yarmouth Blade I will have no trouble in getting my lawyer involved once more to get what will be mine, The TV title, So on that note my little ingrates I will leave you in dream land and that dream will be me your next tv champion.

The one and only hit's and Blade holds his arm's in the air as the crowd hurl abuse at him and Blade laughs and points to his t-shirt
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Tue 04 Oct 2011, 9:52 pm

*The scene opens up with Jeff and Henry in their usual positions, both with beaming smiles and wearing casual clothing, there tops are plain black and embroided on them is a 6CW red logo on the shirt. Strapped over there ears is a set of headphones*

JT: Welcome back folks to the greatest show on earth, 6CW baby!

HL: Damn right partner, And check this out..

*The camera then zooms in on Henry's Ipad which shows Twitter and Facebook, both on separate windows on the computer.*

HL: Look how many followers 6CW has on Facebook Jeff! we have over 1,000,000 likes..Wow! and check out some of these tweets.. Greene1 says "6CW is great..#Stoked" Trashtalker123 says "is that a euphemism? #needs a dictionary"

JT: That's rather odd partner..

HL: Well I have been seeing fans having plenty of signs asking what is a euphemism? I believe its a trend..

JT: A growing trend at that! anymore tweets?

HL: Yeah, we have Londoner99 saying "Geoff Steel is awesome..#Great champion" also Custardman123 tweets "Who is the biggest loser on 6CW..I wonder. #Mr Kenty

JT: Folks that is just some of the..

*Before Jeff can get his words out, the titantron lights up showing a corridor. At the far end of the corridor two shadows can be seen. The people speaking cannot be seen as they are to the right of where the corridor finishes. The voices begin to get louder*

???: Yeah right..Tell everyone else that..better yet go find Alex and tell him!

???: Why on earth would I do that? this is between you and me..

???: And do you know why its between you and me? I trust you. The others..well lets just say I don't believe we are all pulling in the right direction.

???: What about..

???: Shh! look I know, you know exactly how I feel about all this and certain individuals..If we just keep a low profile and keep doing our thing, Alex will see why we are the best he has got and sending a message to the backer that we are the greatest in Genesis and why we deserve all the future accolades that is all but coming are way..

???: How will it work though?

???: I joined Genesis because I knew, infact I knew from day ONE when I came to this industry I would be the god damn best, I would have to take shortcuts, doing everything to win and taking risk. Joining Genesis admittedly a risk but we are all in the same boat. All our necks are on the line..as is Alex's and the backer. as I said if we just keep doing what we are doing..nothing will stop us, no repression, no second rate superstars taking cheap shot after cheap shot on us. We will be unstoppable as will Genesis..its for the greater good. You in?

*The voices go very quite for a second*

???: The greater good..

*A clap of hands can be heard. The shadows soon clear as Kenty walks into shot, wearing his black tracksuit bottoms, his typical Genesis top and white trainers. Drapped on his shoulder is the 6CW Tag team title. Looking fairly tentative Kenty makes his way down the corridor, until he hears a noise coming from a nearby room. Out of the room pops out Christy James and a cameraman looking rather edgy*

Mr Kenty: Ahh Miss Journo, how are you? didn't your mother tell you eavesdropping is rude..

Christy James: Kenty..I swear..I was not..

Mr Kenty: Don't lie to me..Christy. And before you make any of your geeky 6CW reports on the site saying.. Kenty speaks of unrest! Or any of that mumbo jumbo you come up with. You understand me?

*Kenty stares directly into the eyes of Christy who squirms uncomfortably*

Mr Kenty: Get a grip girl! Who am I to disregard your work, quality at its best..Ha! so since you have my god like presence..why not ask me a few questions. I'm sure in your tight little jeans you have a few notes stashed away with golden questions to ask yours truly..

CJ: Erm..

Mr Kenty: I'm waiting..

CJ: Okay, Kenty..Sir! umm..How do you feel about your match tonight?

Mr Kenty: Wow..what a nugget Christy! How am I feeling how about tonight..How about fricking...brilliant. You see sweetie pie, I'm not worried. And why should I be? Its a triple threat match..My not so worthy opposition include one half of Melted dice and the knucklehead who still lives with his mother, probably living in the basement watching on his DVD player a so called form of wrestling. Give me a break. Now I understand probably both guys have some sort of aggrievance with me for a variety of reasons..but the point is..

CJ: What is the point Kenty?

Mr Kenty: I'm better than them. Infact better than this entire "rebellion" or "resistance" if you will..They have no idea who they are dealing with. Everytime they make a move in this business we are watching..Every action they do in this business were watching. There are eyes watching all the time and things get passed around. The Genesis venom fills every corridor, every arena we go to..we know EVERYTHING Christy. Here is a bit of advice, to you and hell whoever is listening..Good guys finish last. This resistance will lose everything..their livelihoods, their diginity, their confidence, their respect and most of all their credibility. When all this is said and done..its only a matter of time Christy before we hold every single title in this very brand..and who knows maybe we could pay a visit to the cesspool that is known as 6WF and take their 2nd rate titles..Mcgraw would hide behind his current crop of pathetic superstars as we lay waste to the 6WF.. You stored that in your small undeveloped mind Christy?

Christy: Yes..

Mr Kenty: Good. Anything else?

Christy: Keith Leone. Why?

*Mr Kenty chuckles to himself before smirking*

Mr Kenty: Leone..well lets just say he is few sandwiches short of a picnic. He refused to co - operate with Mr Walker and paid the price, all I can say is we are going to make that sick, perverted, psycho life a living hell..and you can take that to the bank Christy. Now if you excuse me princess.. I have better things to do with my time.

*Arrogantly Mr Kenty makes his exit towards his lockeroom, meanwhile Christy looks on shaken up and looking upset as the camera fades to darkness*

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Wed 05 Oct 2011, 12:21 pm

Jeff Thadeus is sitting at the announcers desk.

JT: Courtesy of 6cw.com we can bring you exclusive footage of Enforcer backstage straight after he and Abe Abercorn lost to the team of Cerberus and Wilson Maine...

-----

Enforcer storms into the backstage area from the curtain at the back of the stage.

E: You've got to be <beep>ing kidding me! That two-faced son of a bitch throws me off the ring apron and then gets his sorry ass pinned?!

Enforcer kicks one of the arena fire doors causing it to swing open.

E: That sanctimonious little idiot preaches his garbage about 'fair play' and 'honour'...but he is more than quick enough to blind side somebody he is supposed to be teaming with! And I could live with that - I may have done the same thing.

Enforcer tips over a table covered in drinks.

E: But the difference is, that I am man enough to admit it....and there is no way I'd let myself get pinned straight afterwards.

Enforcer punches a wall with rage and Jack Reynolds pears around the corner of it to find out what the commotion is.

JR: What the...?? Hey Enforcer, unlucky out there!

E: Unlucky? You mean I was unlucky being teamed with someone who goes around cheapshotting me and then costing me the win?

JR: I don't think Abe meant...

E: You're not paid to think, and now I can see why!

JR: But it was an accide...

Enforcer shoves Jack in the chest so hard he falls back into the wall and lands in a heap on the floor. Enforcer storms away as Jack is sat on the floor rubbing the back of his head.

-----

The camera cuts back to ringside.

JT: As you can see Enforcer was not happy and took his anger out on Jack Reynolds. I am pleased to report that Jack was fine after the incident and is already back in work as usual.
As for Enforcer, it is safe to say that we haven't seen the last of the issues between him and Abercorn!

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 05 Oct 2011, 2:10 pm

With Blade still in the ring the big screen bursts into life and Lex Hart's face can be seen

Lex taps on the screen

LH" You there????
You getting this?????

The crowd cheer and Lex smiles

LH" I'll take that as a yes then
Sorry to interrupt your little thing you've got going on here Mr Blade
It really seems the crowd are enjoying your little monologue oh so much Wink

Now I know you were hoping I'd come running down to the ring all guns blazing, roundhouses flying, kicking and screaming
But to be honest Blade , you're not really worth the effort
You have no edge, no sharpness
(Lex smiles)
You're a blunt blade, Blade Wink

Yes you are an irritation, an itch that just won't go away
But having spent time with Jessica I know exactly how to cure such problems

(Crowd laugh and Blade looks furious)

I will applaud your persistence however
Very clever involving a lawyer
That's never been done before Wink

It's just a shame for you your lawyer can't fight in the ring for you , cos he seems to be able to get the job done a hell of a lot better than you can

(Blade kicks the ring ropes in frustration)

Now then temper temper, you need a release , you need to get some of that pent up energy out of your system

I've got some videos I can lend you and with this being a wrestling organisation I'm sure there's plenty of baby oil lying around if you wanna take yourself off for a quiet minute

(Lex pauses waiting for a response)

LH" No, well don't say I didn't offer
(Lex smiles)

LH" Anyway I mustn't keep you, as fun as this has been I've got places to visit, people to see

Toodles"

Lex waves and the screen goes black leaving Blade in the ring pacing back and forth

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Wed 05 Oct 2011, 4:54 pm

Yarmouth storms up the ramp as the crowd are waving there hands and doing the good bye chant, Blade then storms through the curtain and bumps in to Christy James.

YB: Watch were your going tramp face....

CJ: Erm Excuse me, You bumped in to me Blade.

YB: You want to make some think of it doll face?

The crowd can be herd booing in the back ground as Blade squares up to Christy with a red face and looking pretty mad, Christy holds up her hands in self defence and Blade backs away.

CJ: OK Blade am sorry, I Didn't mean to bump in to you, Can I ask you a quick question about Lex Hart and Michael Sweatwater for the tv tile?

YB: OK go ahead but be quick cos am looking for that know good scum bag Lex Hart, How dare he treat me the one and only Blade with disrespect.

CJ: How do you intend to beat Lex and Sweatwater to get the tv title?

YB: Now if I told you that my little tramp they would know how to beat me wouldn't they, Let's put it this was doll face, When I have finished with that scum bag you will not be able to recognise him never mind b be able to give him an interview cos his jaw will be smashed in so many places he will be eating out of a straw.

Know one talks to me that way a gets away with it, The real reason he didn't come down to the ring was because he 's scared of me, He knows he can't beat me fare and square with out the cheating, He know's very well that my foot was under the rope, But the ref was too far up Lex's arse to see it, Thats bad referring in my book, So I will have my lawyer present to make sure that there's no bad decisions going against me.

The crowd boo as Blade the shoves Christy out of the way and storms of to his locker room.

Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Wed 05 Oct 2011, 9:55 pm

The camera cuts into the back and Jackson Black has just exited the arena after the Genesis match. He doesn’t look happy in the slightest. Jack Reynolds appears from the side and stops Jackson in his tracks. Jackson looks him up and down before shaking his head and pushing past.

JR: “Jackson, I was just looking for your reaction after your defeat out there just now?”

Jackson stops and looks at Jack before charging at him and grabbing the microphone from him.

JB: “You want a reaction Jackie boy, you want a god dam reaction? I am furious Jack, furious. We were just beaten by a bunch of misfits, a group of wrestlers that shouldn’t be in this company. How did that even come close to happening I do not know but I can ensure you that Sweety, Kenty and Inernecio all know that I am far from happy on how the performed out there.

Not only did we let down ourselves but we have allowed those three idiots shots at our titles. I am not concerned in the slightest that I have to face Mike Hill as quite frankly he is miles out of my league and has no chance of beating me but what is to stop Frosted Dice getting involved and trying to cost me my title huh? I hope to god that Kenty and co are on the toes because NOBODY is screwing me out of another title. I earned this through dedication and perseverance. I should have a world title round my belt too but that was snatched from my grasps.”

Jackson turns around and boots a nearby bin down the corridor.

JR: “So, you are confident of beating Mike Hill next week?”

JB: “Confident? I freaking ooze confidence. Whoever is placed in front of me in that ring will eventually succumb to my wrestling superiority. Mike Hill is just another name that will be added to a long of people that have tried but failed to beat me. I will show him why he should have never crossed paths with Genesis and more so Jackson Black. I may come across as a guy that likes only to out wrestle his opponents and leaves the dirty work to his Genesis buddies. Well do I have news for Mike Hill, I am one peed off son of a bitch and you just happen to be my way. At Escalation next week I will show you why nobody should cross me and I promise to make an example of you.”

Jackson turns from Reynolds who mumbles something under his breath when he thinks he is out of shot.

JB: “What was that Jackie boy? What happened to Genesis tonight? We lost, and I am still pretty peed about it.”

Jackson sudden grabs Reynolds by his shirt collar and pushes him against the wall.

JR: “Not so tough now are you Jackie boy? You’ve been here what, two weeks and your already making bitchy remarks about your bosses? Wow, you are getting too big for your boots and fast. I think a lesson needs to learnt here.”

Jackson drops Reynolds before throwing him into a nearby table. Jackson walks past him and laughs loudly.

JB: “See you next week Jackie boy!”

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 07 Oct 2011, 12:47 pm

Lex Hart is frantically pacing the floor backstage clutching his mobile phone to his ear
LH"Pick up, pick up, pick up"

Lex lowers the phone in front of his face and shouts
LH" NO I DO NOT WANT TO LEAVE A MESSAGE!!!!!"

He slams the phone back into his pocket as he is approached by Christy James

CJ" Why so wound up Lex
Has Blade really got to you that bad?"

Lex looks up with a scowl
LH"What......... who what now??????
Are you kidding me
That boy couldn't wind up a watch

It's Dicey
I'm trying to find Dicey
I've been trying to get in touch for the past half hour"

CJ" He's round the corner at the hot dog stand
I just saw him"

LH" What?????
Lex runs off into the distance and round the corner where he almost crashes into Dicey

Lex stops suprisingly out of breath
LH" Where you been man
I've been ringing and ringing
You been ignoring my calls????

Dicey looks up and shakes his head

LH" Of course not , why would you do that
What was I thinking

Anyway!!!!!
Come with me
I need you"

Lex swots away the half eaten hot dog Dicey is clutching and grabs his new bestfriend by the arm

As the two turn the next corner, Lex stops and places a hand on Dicey's chest

LH" Right here's the thing
I need your help
I 've been doing a bit of background work ready for my match this week
I've been looking into Genesis, trying to see what makes them tick and I've stumbled across the biggest piece of news in the world"

Dicey looks puzzled

LH" You know this mystery backer???"

Dicey nods still confused

LH" I've found him
I've got him behind this door
I don't know how other people didn't know
All I did is type into Google 'Genesis' and his name popped up

Dicey slaps his hand to his face

LH" There was a lot of rubbish about drumming or something but it said there plain as day he was the most famous member of Genesis

Dicey lets out a huge sigh which Lex ignores as he is in full flow

So I arranged a meeting last night, he denied everything of course, but he would wouldn't he, he didn't think I would be so smart, so I waited around afterwardsand I got him. I bundled him into the car and now he's tied up behind that door

Dicey shakes his head and pushes the door open as the camera pans round to reveal ........

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 07 Oct 2011, 8:22 pm

Cerberus is seen sat in his locker room as a man in a shadow walks towards him

??? : You ready for tonight your up against the champion

C: Of course im ready for tonight and with your help i know i can't lose.

???: Don't get overconfident he's world champion for a reason because he doesn't quit and that's from i expect from you tonight be relentless don't lost concentration and dont give up. im going to sit back here and take note of everything you do.

C: Ok boss how did it go with your other task

???: Very well but we'll leave that for another time

The scene cuts away

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sat 08 Oct 2011, 10:51 am

Michael Sweetwater bursts through the curtain and raises his arms in triumph, laughing as “Numb” blares from the speakers. The crowd showers him with boos as he makes his way down the ramp to the ring. Along the way, he points to the two belts around his waist: the Television Championship and the Tag-Team Championship. He bounces onto the apron and ducks in between the top two ropes and grabs a microphone from a ringside assistant.

“Soon enough, Lex Hart and Yarmouth Blade will be in this ring with me fighting for the Television Championship. If you ask me, none'a these chumps deserve to come near that belt, but I'll play along and give 'em a fight if they really think they have a chance.

You see, Blade, you just doomed the two of yous, and if I were you Hart, I'd jump Blade after I pin you and leave dis ring still the champ. I've defended dis belt under a Fatal 4-Way AND a Triple Threat match. I've defended this belt five times! And now that we're back in my territory, there ain't no way you can blame me for your loss.

Now let's move to a different topic. I hear you twos come out here and go on and on about how you're gonna take the belt from Genesis and 'bout how we keep screwin' you chumps out of your matches... well let's get a couple'a things straight. First of all, you ain't facin' Genesis. You're facin' me. You're gonna show me the respect I deserve. I'm a champion twice over, dammit! Besides, you two are all over each other 'bout bad officiatin' here and lawyers there... you twos are too wrapped up in each other to give a damn about me, and you're gonna regret that.

See, this ain't personal to me. All I care about is leavin' as champ and provin' that Genesis is the most dominatin' force of 6CW. I don't have no problems against you two. Even though you twos are untalented ugly idiots, I still respect you in a sorta Special Olympics kinda way.

And secondly, I'm the underdog in this match. I got a 33% chance of leavin' the champ and 67% chance of losin' it. And bein' the untamable Rottweiler a' Genesis, I think I fit the part rather well. Now if some of my friends come down that ramp to watch me fight, you just think of it evening the odds. Let's face it, you just angry at the fact that I got six people back there that agree with me while you people are out here alone with no one in that corner'a yours. Kinda pathetic, really.

And finally, Blade... no one calls Miss James “dollface” but me. You got that?

Now if you'll excuse me, I gots to go polish these belts. Just being out here among the lot of you is makin' 'em dirty.”

Sweetwater tosses the microphone to the announce table and brushes off his belts as he moves toward the ringsteps.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sat 08 Oct 2011, 10:52 am

Just Sweatwater is moving down the Steel steps the one and only hits and Sweatwater goes back in the ring as the crowd boo loudly as Blade comes from behind the curtain holding a microphone and starts to walk down the ramp.

YB: cut my damn music off I wanna talk to the chump stain in that ring.

The music cuts off and the crowd boo even louder.

YB: Listen up you scum back Don't think that I haven't for got about you, You see I have also been in a four way before and that's how I got to be number contender for the 6cw heavy weight championship and I did it all on my own.

You talk about having six girls in the back watching your match well I say bring them out and I will not only kick there arse's all over the arena I will kick yours and Lex hart's too and don't you dare tell me what a can and can't say, If I wanna call that tramp a doll face I will.

Blade then steps in to the ring and get's right in the face of Sweatwater.

YB: Now I did have a lot of respect for you Sweatwater but you just blew that right out of the water, Telling me what to do, that's a god damn joke, No body tell's me what to do not even a bum like you Sweatwater, I was gonna take out Lex first in our match but now I think am gonna take you out first so that will leave me and the boy wonder a chance for the title.

Sweatwater get's right in the face of Blade as the crowd start the arse hole chant.

YB: So Sweatwater, What ya gonna do bring ya girls out from the back or can't you take me on your own, Cos if you do try to take me on there will only be one winner and that's me chump stain, Just like there will be only one winner on Mayhem me, So get the hell out of my face cos like these idiot's in the crowd your starting to urine me off.

Sweatwater stands his ground and the two men are standing nose to nose as the crowd are booing loudly.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Michael Sweetwater chuckles and shakes his head, keeping an eye on Yarmouth Blade.

“Aww, did I make lil' Blade mad? Listen chowderhead, I don't care if this is a Triple Threat match, I don't care if Lex happens to disappear between now and the match and it's just the two of us, I don't care if it becomes a Cage match, a Last Man Standing match, or even a damn TLC match, I'll put you down ten times out of ten. And you know why?”

Sweetwater moves nose-to-nose with Blade.

“Because I ain't afraid of you. When was the last time you was even relevant? And I'm so proud that you became the Number-One Contender for the Heavyweight Championship. And we all know how that turned out. Somethin' tells me this time won't be much different.”

Michael Sweetwater laughs as he moves past Blade and climbs out the ropes.

“Good luck, chump! I'll bring ya flowers after ya wake up in the hospital.”
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Blade then laugh's at Sweatwater and moves closer to the ropes as Sweatwater walks up the ramp.

YB: That's right walk away you coward, Just as Blade thought you just one gutless wonder who has to get his mates involved to win a match, I bet that the first time your in trouble you girls from the back will come down and make the save for you to go on and win it.

You can't win by your self, You need help, Me on the other hand don't need any help, You see Blade is a one man band and does things on his own, I don't need a back up plan, I'le take out you and that other scum bag Lex Hart and become the new tv champion, So you just go to the back make a plan with you girl's in the back and bring your best cos you sure as hell are gonna need it chump stain, Cos Blade is the one and only Yarmouth Blade.

Blade holds both arms in the air and the crowd start the arse hole chant once more as Sweatwater look's on in the middle of the ramp.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Sat 08 Oct 2011, 11:57 am

Posted by the lad who writes for Internecio over on the 6CW website:

Inside a decrepit Church which is lit only by candles, there is clearly a heavy storm outside, with the stone walls of the Church being lit up occasionally by a flash of lightning. The Church is completly empty, the only thing moving seems to be a curtain covering a large hole in the Church which is being billowed by the wind coming in. On the pulpit a huge and old book is closed, and the dust covers it. A man, whose face we cannot see steps up to the book, holding a candle. He places the candle by the book, and opens the heavy cover of the book, turning to the first page.

???: Genesis: Chapter One.

Clips are shown of Genesis tearing through 6CW, destroying Jerome Dubois, GazzyD and other well-known names. The clip continues with Alex Walker seen shaking hands with people backstage, the rest of Genesis holding up titles.

???: Genesis: Chapter Two has just begun.

JT:Drake needs a pin.....Internecio may have a high threshold of pain but he isnt going to kick out of this.....OH WHAT THE....?

The boos begin to break out as Mr Kenty,Michael Sweetwater and Jackson Black all run down the rampway towards the ring.Jackson Black has a pair of boltcutters in his hand as Sweetwater and Kenty begin climbing up the side of the cage....

HE:What are we even seeing here....

JT:I have no idea but whatever it is isnt going to end well....

Black begins trying to cut the chain as Sweetwater reaches the top of the cage.Kenty shouts instructions as Drake climbs to his feet....

HE:INCOMING!

The crowd are stunned as Sweetwater flies from the top of the cage with a crossbody onto Drake.The LA native shows amazing strength though to catch Sweetwater in his arms and lifts him up onto his shoulders in one fell swoop......CRACK!

JT:Why does everything in this damn company have to be ruined by these hyenas....

Jackson Black is in the ring and he rams the boltcutters into the face of Drake,dropping him to the mat.Michael Sweetwater gets onto his feet and begins stomping with venom on the head of Drake until there is a sickening crunch.....Black and Sweetwater look up at Kenty,sitting on the top of the cage....

HE:KENTY BOMB!

The crowd are in stunned silence as Kenty comes off the top with a senton bomb.Drake is a bloody mess on the floor as the members of Genesis all stand over him and then begin to stomp all over him...

JT:I cant watch much more of this....Drake is being brutalised here by Genesis....

Mr Jones is watching the action take place with a sickening smile on his face.He begins to laugh hysterically as Internecio sits up in the centre of the ring and stares at the members of Genesis.They all stare back and then lift the monster up....

JT:WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?

Internecio breaks away from Genesis and then looks down at Drake.He drags his bloody body up and then lifts him into the air...

HE:This is amazing......LAST FLIGHT!

...................3!

JT:Get the medics out here....and get the damn security while your at it....I cannot believe what I am seeing here....

The arena is in uproar,trash is being thrown at the side of the cage.Mr Jones crawls through the door of the cage and he kneels in the ring and throws his arms into the air whilst laughing away to himself.Genesis and Internecio stand over a bloody and destroyed Drake...

HE:It looks like Genesis have added to their ranks.....we have been hearing all night that this night was going to belong to them and my god where they right....what a shocking end...

JT:This is sick.....Drake was on the verge of a historic victory when Genesis struck once again.....oh what now....

Internecio stands over Drake and then leans down and seizes him around the throat with both hands.The crowd are booing more and more as Internecio stares into the eyes of his bloody foe and then launches him through the air against the side of the cage....

HE:OH MY GOD!

Crowd:HOLY (BEEP) x10

JT:JESUS WILL SOMEONE CALL THE MEDICS!

???: Genesis is the beginning. A new beginning for Genesis. A new beginning for Internecio and I, and a new beginning for 6CWF!

Mr. Jones is the man stood at the pulpit, a smirk on his face as Internecio steps forward towering over him.

MJ: 6CW and the rest of the 6CWF has been put on notice, Genesis is the beginning of a brighter dawn, a better place. Internecio and myself were the final piece of the jigsaw, to turn Genesis into a truly dominant force. Chapter One was good, granted, it certainly made me take notice, but Chapter Two will be something utterly different. Internecio adds a whole new dimension to a group of people that was already decimating the roster. Then you have my own skills added to the group, Genesis is truly the beginning of something special.

6CWF you have every right to be afraid, because Genesis is truly frightening!!!

Mr Jones closes the book with such force that the candle by him goes out, shrouding them both in darkness.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat 08 Oct 2011, 3:20 pm

"The Next Big Thing" roars out through the speakers and the Glasgow crowd cheer loudly as Mike Hill walks out onto the ramp through a jet of red pyro's. He then swaggers down the ramp tagging the hands of his fans, before springboarding over the top rope into the ring.He asks for a mic.

HE:If I was Hill, I'd be keeping my mouth shut. Genesis aren't impressed with his constant bad-mouthing, soon enough he will feel the consequences of it.

JT:I don't think that's going to shut Hill up Henry. It hasn't done so far has it? And it seems that his rallying call on Tuesday certainly got him a couple of supporters in the fight against Genesis.

HE:They are even more idiotic than he is! Somehow they've been convinced by Hill that this is a good idea.

Mike Hill:Well Glasgow, it seems like Genesis are getting quite peed off with me! And that tells me that I am doing a bang-up job of fighting this strangle-hold they have over 6CW. Tuesday night proved that, I confronted Genesis and from that it seemed that other guys in the back came forward and they decided they have had enough as well.Guys like Frosted Dice, Mason White and Josh Valour have all shown they aren't afraid of Walker's threats, that they want to get rid of Genesis as much as I do.

And like any dictator, Walker does not like opposition or confrontation. Walker looks to stamp down on any signs of revolution or uprising before they get too strong. He does this through the typical acts of a coward, blind-side attacks and double-teaming, or triple-teaming one guy. At Aftershock he tried that same act again, but unlike every other time, every wrestler who was affected by that came back twice as hard at Genesis on Escalation and we beat them.Walker isn't used to someone actually having the balls to face up to Genesis again, and he certainly isn't used to 5 guys doing it!

By beating Genesis, that gives us a pyschological advantage over them, and it just puts a bit of doubt in Walker's mind.Can these guys protect his dictatorship? Are they the right guys to consolidate his power? And that doubt spreads to the rest of Genesis, and they become edgy, and they start getting at each other's throats and then it truly is a downward spiral.You can already signs of it, just look at Jackson Black.

Jackson Black is going around threatening rookie interviewers, what is that meant to show Jackson? Is that meant to impress Alex Walker? Because I think he would have been more impressed if you and your little buddy's could have beaten Mike Hill,Johhny Dice, Jack Frost, Mason White and Josh Valour! Oh wait, wait I've got it Jackson. I know why you did it now...it was meant to scare me. That's it isn't it Jackson? You are trying to intimidate me by beating up some jumped up just out of school interviewer!

Well Jackson, I hate to burst your bubble but that didn't scare me. In fact, it made me fear you even less. Because now I know that you are paranoid, you always need to feel like you're the centre of attention, that you're better than everyone else. And by beating up Reynolds, you thought that would make you better than me. I don't need to go around beating up interviewers to show how good I am, because when you've achieved as much as me, people know how good you are.

You know how good I am Jackson, you fear for your Genesis existence if I beat you at Escalation. No matter how much you use the arrogant, "I don't know who you are" attitude, deep down you know exactly who I am, you know that I am Mike Hill and I AM THAT GOD DAMN...

Crowd:GOOD!

Mike Hill:Hold that title close in bed these next couple of nights Black, because they will be your last moments with that belt!

*"The next big thing" kicks back in, Hill climbs the turnbuckle and motions a title belt around his waist to loud cheers.

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by itsdakillaninja Sat 08 Oct 2011, 8:28 pm

*The lights in the arena go dark, a mysterious video package begins to play

Hell. A dark place full of mystery and suspense. Few men can say with a straight face they have conquered hell. From brawls to Last Man Standing matched, one man has conquered them all. One threat remains though, and it is ever growing. Genesis! A team of delinquents running around with far to much power. Names such as Gazzy D, Frosted Dice, and Drake have fallen before them, and now who remains? That man is Josh Valor!

*Video package ends as crimson pyro shoots up from the stage. Enemy hits and Valor is standing on the top of the stage, arms stretched wide(ala Jericho). With purpose Josh makes his way to the ring, acknowledging the fans along the way. He jumps in the ring and grabs a mic from the ring help.

JV: Hello ladies and gentleman! How are you guys doin tonight?!

*Crowd Pops

JV: Now then, lets start with last week shall we? Roll the footage!

Valour nails the huge sitdown powerbomb and then rolls away as White covers.......................1................................2......................................3!

HE:Noooooooooooooooooo.....

The crowd are on their feet celebrating as "99 Things" roars out and the referee raises Mason White's arm in victory.White fist pumps and then shakes hands with Valour as Hill and Frosted Dice climb back in the ring....

JT:They did it,this group of rebels managed to defeat the Genesis revolution here tonight.....what a great match....

HE:I'm stunned....how on earth....

JT:It took great heart and belief,but in the end they got the job done....and with that,all five have guaranteed title matches of their choosing.....Frosted Dice will have their re-match for the tag team titles.....White,Valour and Hill all get their shots aswell....

JV: Now then, I would say the five of us guys made a statement, that along with everyone, we are sick of this Genesis infection! This has gone on far to long and is taking away for our performance time! I tried to stay quiet about this situation and take my own path, but it seems as if everyone wants to join Genesis these days, I mean Internecio, Leone, and hell anyone could be this mystery backer! Its hard to even trust the caterers these days! Though if one thing is certain, i can guaren - damn - tee you fine folks in the audience tonight, I am not affiliated with Genesis in anyway shape or form and i promise you, I never will be!

*Crowd chant: Genesis Sucks!

JV: This Tuesday on Escalation, I have one half of the tag team champions Mr. Kenty, and Jack Frost in a Triple Threat match, and I don't have to tell you folks the beef they have with each other. Frost, I propose somewhat of an alliance. Just until we can take care of Kenty that is, as I am sure you should have no problem with that! As for me, I plan on dissecting Genesis one member of a time, starting with Kenty, with or without your help Frost, though it would be a whole lot easier with you than against. So, until then I bid you adeu from the Parkour King, Valor has left the building!

*The lights cut out in the arena and when they come back on Valor is no where to be seen. The crowd looks confused.

HL: Where the hell did he go?!

JT: Who knows, I guess that's just one more mystery we have around here these days! Join us next Tuesday night as Escalation heats up! Goodbye everyone![i]

itsdakillaninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Sat 08 Oct 2011, 8:30 pm

(The titontron bursts into action and we see Jack Frost sat in an arm chair in front of a roaring fire. He is humming "Gambler and the Angel' and has a glass of clear liquid in a tumbler in his hand. He sees the camera and stops humming)

JF: Why hello there my friends, long time no little chat. See the last time I spoke to you, yours truly was in possession of one half of the 6CW Tag Team Titles. Before they were stolen from us. Frosted Dice no longer the Tag Team Champions. What a sour taste that leaves in the mouth. As bad as gin. Genesis, you have made your first mistake. See, Frosted Dice will soon have our titles back.

Or we could do it the other way. Born in Fire. 6CW and 6WF under one roof. Winner takes all. The Undisputed Tag Team Champions of the World. Just pick your time and place, your match rules. Just one condition.

No Outside Interference.

You know you cannot beat the greatest Tag Team in Wrestling today. Frosted Dice, the next World Tag Team Champions!

(Frost raises his glass and winks as the camera fades)

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Sun 09 Oct 2011, 12:13 pm

As Mike Hill is stood on the turnbuckle, “Numb” hits the speakers and he instantly grins. Jackson Black enters from behind the curtain to a huge chorus of boos. He looks peed as he stands at the bottom of the ramp, looking up at Hill who is beckoning him into the ring.

“So Mike, you believe my little incident backstage with Reynolds was done to scare you?”

Jackson mockingly laughs behind his hands.

“Are you for real kid? The only reason I did what I did back there was teach that little punk a little respect. He is bad mouthing the future of this company, the people that god dam run this place. There was nothing in it to scare you Mike as there are things you should be scared of.

You continue to walk around this place, bad mouthing Genesis to the high heavens. White, Valour, Frosted Dice and yourself all believe that because you have beaten once you are now the freaking saviours of this place. For every time you stand in that ring Hill, pandering to these cockroaches, telling them that you are going to stop us it only serves to urine us off even more.

Have you been hiding in a hole this past few months? Have you not seen the destruction we are capable of doing? We have shelved some of the greats in this business with absolute ease. Former World champions have fallen at the feet of Genesis and if you continue to go the way you are going, you’ll be next.

This week at Escalation, I will once again get the opportunity to prove that you are nobody. You may have been successful over in 6WF but let’s be honest, there is more talent in my pinky than in the whole of the 6WF roster. Mike, you are in the big leagues now and you are nothing but a small fish in a big pond. Jackson Black promises to show you that Genesis are stronger than ever and that you’ll never amount to anything in this company.

You see, Genesis are a virus. We affect everybody, and it is your time on Monday.”

Jackson stares at Mike with hatred and lifts the International Championship in the air to which the crowd boo furiously.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun 09 Oct 2011, 6:57 pm

*Mike Hill stares down at Black intensely, before bursting into a big grin. Jackson looks on confused as Hill still smiles.

Jackson Black:What's so funny Hill? Huh? If you don't stop that, I'm going to get into that ring and kick your ass.

Mike Hill:Jackson it is quite obvious to everyone here that you aren't the sharpest tool in the box, but I'm not sure you quite understand what you are saying. Genesis are a virus, do you know what a virus is? A virus is something annoying, that comes around every so often and gets you down for a little while, but eventually there will be a cure, there will be a vaccination or something and then that Virus will fade away.

That's what will happen with Genesis.I've seen it before and no doubt I'll see it again. Genesis will fade into obscurity just like the other great factions;The ASC, the Dynasty, The New Dynasty, The Association. Things always reached a peak, there was a time when nobody would dare try and upset the apple cart by going against these factions, it would be a period of dominance.

What must be worrying for you Jackson is that Genesis have already reached that stage. How long did you gus have at the top? A fortnight! The only way you are going from here is downhill Jackson because guys like myself and Frosted Dice have had enough of your shenagains and blatant cheating and decided to make a stand.

Enjoy your 15 minutes of fame Jackson, because the cure to 6CW's virus has arrived and is looking at you right now.

*The two stare each other down once more.

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Sun 09 Oct 2011, 7:12 pm

The Tron Shows a Dark Room , where a persons Shadow Can Be Seen , before he goes to speak , The Camera Looks Up On The Wall Top Spot Pictures Of 6CW superstars , with an "X" On Triple D , Followed By Pictures Of Dicey , Styles , Leone , Hill and many more superstars

????: A Legend Has Fallen , and Slowly You all will Fall One By One !

????: 6CW Will Fall! You Will Be Put Through Pain , You Will Suffer! , You Will Be BROKEN!

The Man Start To Grin as he Pushes The Camera Out Of His Face

????: GENESIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING ! !!!

????: "THE META IS THE END!"

The Tron Flashes and Goes Pitch Black as "WE ARE THE META" Can be heard Echoing

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Sun 09 Oct 2011, 9:50 pm

Black looks up at Hill and shakes his head.

"Hill, your biology impresses me. It really does. I now feel so inferior to your much greater knowledge in these subjects that I might just hand you my championship now."

Black mockingly offers Hill the title.

"What you don't realise Hill is that all viruses are different. You have your run of the mill cold or flu where like you said doesn't last long before fading out. However, you have viruses that just never go away, the ones that are able to mutate and adapt to its surroundings and that is what Genesis is all about.

You see, when we all started out as a faction there was myself, Sweety and Gazzy. But as time has progressed, we have cut off the weak genes and recruited the genes that were stronger. I believe Mr Darwin called it 'Survival of The Fittest' or something."

Black looks about him looking impressed with what he said.

"We have become stronger as time has progressed and now with the monster Internecio by our side, we are unstoppable. We will continue to steam roll this company to until we are well and truly at top of the pile.

Mike Hill, you stand in that ring feeling top of the world but come Tuesday you'll have been infected by Genesis and I want to make sure you never recover."

Black goads Hill by flaunting his belt in front of him.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down