The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Escalation Results 11th July

Go down

6CWF Escalation Results 11th July Empty 6CWF Escalation Results 11th July

Post by Adam D Tue 12 Jul 2011, 7:32 am

*The show goes live on air inside the Braehead Arena and the crowd is going wild as "I want it all" roars out and a procession of fireworks explode into the air.

JT:Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to 6CWF Escalation,this is the last stop before Ground Zero and what a show we have lined up for you...

HE:Indeed we do partner,we promise to set your mouths watering in anticipation for the upcoming PPV extravaganza...

JT:But before we get started...apparently our General Manager has something to announce...

HE:This should be great...

*The big screen switches on and the crowd boo as Alex Walker smiles from behind his desk

Walker:Good evening fight fans,just before this night gets underway I have a quick announcement. Due to the Ground Zero pay per view taking place this sunday I have taken the executive decision that all four qualifiers in the International Title tournament will compete in a fatal four way match to decide the first ever champion.Jackson Black and Duke Dylan Debadguy will face off against tonight's qualifiers and they will slug it out for this very prestigious honour.

Thank you for your time,enjoy the show.

*The crowd boo as Walker swivels in his chair and the screen goes off

JT:Big announcement from our General Manager regarding this sunday's pay per view...who will be crowned the first ever International Champion?

HE:Who else Jeff,Jackson Black is hands down going to walk away as champion...

JT:Well he will have to go through three other men to acheive that,it is possible but it will be a hard ask of any man...

HE:Not Jackson...he is the real deal...you'll see!

JT:Perhaps,but I am interested to know who the other combatants will be....I think its time we got this show on the road and found out...

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

6CWF Escalation Results 11th July Empty Re: 6CWF Escalation Results 11th July

Match 1
International Title Tournament
Josh Valour vs Yarmouth Blade

HE: Our next encounter is another match in the International Title tournament.

JT: indeed it is, between the slightly troubled Josh Valour and Yarmouth Blade.

“One and Only” plays out as the fans give loud boo’s for the arrival of Yarmouth Blade. Blade cockily walks onto the stage and raises his arms into the air as pyrotechnics go off behind him and he slowly walks down to the ring, carefully avoiding contact with the fans, before he climbs up the steel steps and steps into the ring, before going over to the far corner of the ring and waiting for his opponent.

HE: This guy has really impressed me as of late, he realised he was being held back by that loser Mason White and he is now out to win at any cost, I like that quality in a person.

JT: Some people have called him a “backstabber”, but now he faces a tough test in Josh Valour tonight, who is as determined as anyone to get some gold.

“Enemy” plays out, as the fans give a loud pop, as Josh Valour walks out onto the stage. Valour looks around the arena and smirks before walking down the entrance ramp and tags fans before reaching the ring. He and Blade then share a stare-off, before Valour goes to roll into the ring, but as he does so, Blade jumps over towards Valour and starts attacking him with vicious knee drop and punches to the head and body. The referee then attempts to pull Blade away, but fails to do so, so is forced to start the match-up, before starting to count out Blade.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Blade finally backs away from Valour and gives the referee a filthy stare, before turning his attention back to Valour who is slowly getting back to his feet. Blade then starts hitting a number of knife-edge chops to the chest of Valour who falls back into the corner trying to get away from the early onslaught. Blade then starts hitting some elbow shots to the head of Valour, who starts to look groggy, before Blade whips him across the ring, and then follows up with a hard clothesline to Valour in the corner. Blade then taunts Valour in the corner and Valour goes to swing at Blade, but Blade ducks underneath, then grabs Valour from behind, and hit’s a back suplex to Valour. Blade then quickly follows up by running across the ring and then running back towards Valour, jumping through the air and hitting an elbow drop. Blade with the cover.

1...2kick out.

Valour kicks out powerfully and pushes Blade back. Blade looks slightly shocked by the power of Valour, and Blade then runs back in towards Valour, but as he does so, Valour pushes himself to his feet and hits a powerful clothesline which causes Blade to nearly flip backwards from the impact. Valour then lifts up Blade and hits a number of hard right hands to the head of Blade, who attempts to cover up from the impact, before Valour powerfully throws Blade into the corner, and follows up with a running knee strike to the back of Blade’s head in the corner, who collapses further down into the corner. Valour then backs to the other corner and charges in towards Blade before hitting a low angle drop kick to Blade in the lower corner, who is left slumped on the floor afterwards. Valour then lifts up Blade, puts him in a reverse waist lock, and throws him back for a German Suplex with a bridge.

1...2...Blade kicks out.

JT: An even match so far Henry, even though Josh Valour has gained the upper hand.

HE: Just you wait Thadeus, soon enough Yarmouth is going to turn this whole match around and score his much deserved win.

Valour quickly gets back to his feet and begins to attack Blade again. Valour hits some standing knee drops to the ribs of Blade, before hitting a big elbow drop to the chest of Blade, which winds him. Valour then lifts up Blade and throws him across the ring, and on Blades return he lifts him onto his shoulder before falling backwards to hit a Samoan Drop to Blade, who crumples on the floor after the impact. Valour then again starts to stomp on Blade while he is on the floor. Valour then hits another low angle drop kick to the head of Blade, who can’t get fully to his hands and knees before he is assaulted by Valour. Valour then slowly allows Blade to get to his feet, but as soon as he reaches his feet, Valour grabs Blade by the throat. Blade though delivers a few desperate kicks to the gut of Valour in an attempt to escape his predicament, then charges back at Valour to mount an attack, but Valour lifts up Blade by the legs and hits a powerful Spinebuster to Blade, before making the pin.

1...2...kick out.

Valour looks on in frustration at the referee before getting back to his feet and lifting up Blade with him. As he does this though, Blade rakes the eyes of Valour who stumbles blindly backwards holding his eyes. The referee tries to confront Blade about his actions, but Blade pushes past him and starts to assault Valour with punches to the head. Blade then hits a powerful uppercut to Valour who falls down to the mat and attempts to regain his bearings, but before he can do, Blade grabs Valour by the head and hits a hard head-butt, which seems to stumble both men, but Valour more so. Blade then smiles sinisterly before he pulls Valour up to his feet, kicks him in the gut and hits a DDT that lays out Valour flat on the mat. Blade then walks over to the corner and starts to climb up to the top rope, before precariously perching on the top rope and waiting for Valour. As Valour then reaches his feet and turns around to face Blade, Blade jumps off of the top rope and hits a diving Drop-Kick, which leaves both men down on the mat. Blade then goes into the cover.

1...2...kick out.

Blade looks angrily at the referee and shouts that it was a 3 count, the referee signals a two count though and Blade just brushes away the referee before he waits for Valour to get to his feet. As Valour reaches his feet, Yarmouth Blade kicks him in the gut and sets him up in the Powerbomb position. Blade then goes to lift up Josh Valour, but Valour manages to back-drop Blade over his shoulder and bridges to make the pin.

“Enemy” plays out as the referee calls for the bell and the fans cheer loudly. Josh Valour quickly rolls out of the ring and has his arm raises by the referee as Yarmouth Blade looks on in shock.

JT: What a great match between these two men, but Josh Valour manages to advance in the International Title tournament.

HE: This was a damn screw job Thadeus, there is no way the freak Valour could beat Yarmouth, this is a farce!

Josh Valour then walks up to the backstage area as the fans carry on cheering and Yarmouth Blade still remains in the ring in shock.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 12 Jul 2011, 7:33 am

*A limo pulls up in the parking lot and there is alot of murmuring from the crowd.The door opens and a familiar face steps out.

HE:He's back Jeff...

*Lex Hart looks fresher.He is clean shaven and has had his hair cut,he is dressed in a smart shirt and pants as he closes the car door and heads to the arena.He steps into the corridor and Christy James is standing by.

CJ:Lex,Lex welcome back.There was a lot of talk that your tenure in 6CW had come to an end following last month's Apocalypse pay per view,but it seems all of those rumours were false?

Lex:They were indeed Christy,Lex Hart was born in this industry and I have no doubts in my mind that 6CW is the place where my heart will always belong.

I may not see eye to eye with alot of people,I may not see eye to eye with this crowd or any of these guys in the back but wrestling is my passion and that will never change.

CJ:Last time we saw you,you were unsuccessful in capturing the 6CW Title and there were question marks about your mental health at that point,is that something you have been working on during your time away?

Lex:I certainly lost focus,I got stuck in a rut and I was losing to guys who are not fit to lace my boots.I am one of,if not the best athlete in this business and I have proved that time and time again.I got caught up in my own misery and it made things worse,so I went away and I re-evaluated things,I freshened my mind and I have come back in the best shape I can ever remember.

CJ:And what are your plans now that your back,you must have been viewing the rise of Genesis,the group that cost you the 6CW Title?

Lex:Oh I've been watching Christy,and time may be a healer but it does not make you forget.I may have been in a dark place but I recall the beating I took from Genesis and in time I full intend to pay them back in kind.I am back to make my mark and send a message out that Lex Hart is the best of the absolute best.

And I dont care if I have to start from the bottom and crawl my way back up,because I will do whatever is necessary.I will get my opportunitues and when i do I will seize them with both hands.

I will not rest until my name is up in lights and I hear Mike Bird announce......"Lex Hart.....YOUR NEW 6CW WORLD CHAMPION"....

CJ:Thanks for your time Lex....and once again,welcome back.

*Lex nods his head at Christy and there is a mixed reception from the 6CW crowd as he heads further into the building

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Match 2
Mark Matzko/Mason White vs Jackson Black/Michael Sweetwater

The action comes back from the commercials as Mason White is pacing the ring and then "New Day" roars out and the crowd go wild as Mark Matzko walks onto the stage and holds the TV Title whilst saluting the crowd.

JT:Mark Matzko came within a whisker of being the number one contender to GazzyD's world title last week...he fought one heck of a fight but came up just short...

HE:Yeah and then he got beat down by Genesis..

JT:He certainly did and there is word in the back that Matzko is suffering from a concussion,it has been a bumpy month for the TV Champion.

HE:And with just six days until Ground Zero,it is only going to get worse...

Matzko shakes hands with Mason White as "Numb" screams out and the crowd boo as Sweetwater and Black enter the fray.They hold their arms out in mock celebration and laugh as they swagger to the ring.They stare up at their opponents and then circle the ring...

JT:We already know that Jackson Black will be a part of the fatal four way match for the International Title at Ground Zero but tonight he may be made accountable for the beating that Matzko took last week...

HE:Yeah right,with that useless ape Mason White on his side they are no match for Genesis...

JT:That useless ape who Alex Walker wanted on Team 6CW at Ground Zero?

HE:...

JT:Thought so...

Sweetwater and Black discuss and then Black steps into the ring as Matzko exits and leaves Mason White in with Black.

HE:Re-match from last week and remind who won that one Jeff?

JT:You know very well who won,your buddy Jackson...

They lockup and Mason uses his immense power to haul Black back into the corner and the flexes his muscles as the crowd cheer.Black shakes his head with anger and then walks out and engages in another lockup.

HE:Black is a wrestling technician....just you watch..

Black shoots around the back but White throws a huge back elbow and breaks free.He lifts Black up in a bearhug and then slams him back into the corner and nails triple shoulder thrusts and then drags Black to the centre of the ring and nails an explosive belly to belly slam...

1......................2.........kickout.

JT:I am still watching...

The crowd cheer as Matzko is tagged in.They drag Black up and Mason White drives his elbow into the back of the neck as Matzko bounces against the ropes and then slams his knee into Black's temple....................1...........................2...........shoulder up.Matzko stands up and drops three elbows to the chest of Black,he drags him up and nails a big suplex.............1..............2........shoulder up.

HE:This means nothing right now....Jackson is biding his time,he doesnt want to over-do it before sunday...

JT:Well he doesnt want to get banged up does he?...your logic makes no sense...

Matzko pulls Black back up and whips him into the corner,he follows in and nails a clothesline before climbing onto the second rope and coming off with an elbow point to the head.Black staggers back up and Matzko grips him belly to belly...

JT:Blatant thumb to the eyes...oh right on the bad head...

The crowd boo as Black thumbs the eye and then german suplexes Matzko onto the back of his head.................1......................2.........kickout.He stands up and takes a moment before stomping on Matzko's head and then tagging in Sweetwater...

HE:The rotweiler of Genesis...this guy is a savage...

Sweetwater constantly stomps on every appendage he can get his boot to as Matzko writhes in pain and the referee has to step in.Sweetwater grins and kisses his fists as he throws pot shots at Matzko's head...he looks for an irish whip to the corner but Matzko reverses it...

JT:Matzko following in..

Sweetwater throws his head back and collides with the head of Matzko,knocking him backwards.Sweetwater climbs the ropes and comes off with a double axe handle that knocks Matzko down....................1.................2................shoulder up.

HE:See Jeff,now Genesis is ticking nicely...

Sweetwater applies a seated sleeper to wear down Matzko,he laughs as he squeezes and Matzko struggles to break loose.He manages to reach a vertical base but Sweetwater knees him in the back and then breaks the sleeper and uses his fists to send repeated hammerblows to the back...

JT:Just ground and pound,it isnt pretty but it is plenty effective...

Sweetwater tags Black back in.Black climbs the ropes as Sweetwater scoop slams Matzko to the mat and Black comes off with a beautiful moonsault...

HE:Moonsault will do it...

.............foot on the ropes!

JT:Matzko still has great presence of mind....excellent work from Genesis though...

Black shakes his head and then tries to apply an anklelock.Matzko quickly turns on his back and kicks both feet into the chest of Black,sending him back to the corner.Matzko gets up and runs at Black....

HE:Dodged it...CHAOS THEORY!

The crowd boo as Matzko crashes into the turnbuckle and then Black nails the rolling suplex.He stands up and mockingly bows to the crowd before stomping his feet and urging Matzko to get back up...

HE:Jackson Black is the future of this business Jeff....he is systematically taking apart the TV Champion....AMERICAN SLAM!

He lifts Matzko up but receives a sharp elbow to the head and Matzko drops off and nails a full nelson facebuster in desperation as the crowd cheer.

JT:Boy did Matzko need that....

The crowd are cheering Matzko on as he tries to make it to his corner,Mason White is reaching out....

HE:Cmon Jackson...make it first...

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

The crowd boo as Sweetwater runs across the ring and pump kicks Mason White from the apron before he can make the tag.The referee has stern words with Sweetwater but he just smirks as he walks back to his corner.

JT:Blatant cheating there from Genesis...

HE:Whatever it takes to get the job done Jeff,thats how the best work...

Matzko crawls up in the corner but Black meets him head-on with a bodysplash and then lifts him onto the top rope.He staggers Mark with right hands and then climbs up after him....

JT:Dangerous territory here....

Matzko fights back and pummels the body of Black before throwing him back down onto the canvass.Black slowly gets back up as Matzko composes himself and then soars off with a flying clothesline...

JT:A great opening....OH CMON!

The crowd are booing again as Matzko gets up from the aerial assault and he eats a running forearm smash from Sweetwater,who swaggers from the ring again.Black uses the ropes to climb up and he tags Sweetwater in...

HE:Genesis are the real deal,the only reason they lost their tag team title shot was because of Daniel Reilly...

Sweetwater and Black haul Matzko up.Sweetwater rakes the back of Matzko and then Black nails a t-bone suplex before Sweetwater covers...................1......................2............shoulder up.Matzko tries to get up but Sweetwater grabs his face and delivers a hard headbutt before going to the corner...

JT:We have seen this many times before from the Brooklyn Brawler....FOOT STOMP!

Matzko moves just in time as Sweetwater's feet slam into the mat.He staggers a little off balance as Matzko manages to get to his feet and kicks Sweetwater in the gut...

JT:MILITANTS...

Sweetwater counters with a backdrop and then takes Matzko down again with a dropkick as he gets up.Matzko is holding his head as he struggles up...

HE:Sweetwater really showing his credentials here...a big win here and he should get a shot at Matzko...FISHERMANS...

JT:MILITANTS DDT!

Matzko spins from the suplex attempt and nails his patented DDT as the crowd roar in approval.Both men are hurt...

HE:But too much has been taken from him...he is too weak to make the pin...

Jackson Black is stomping his feet and shouting encouragement to Sweetwater,Mason White is reaching out for a tag from Matzko...

JT:A real race against team here.....GOT IT!

The crowd cheer as White gets the tag,Jackson Black attempts to cut him off but is almost turned 360 by a huge running clothesline.He gets back up and White bodypresses with ease and slams him down to the mat....he turns his attention to the recovering Sweetwater....

HE:Oh no...

White almost tears through Sweetwater with a gigantic spear and hooks the leg.............1....................2...........Black breaks the pin.

JT:Get him out of there referee...

Black tries to pummel White but the big man fights back and knees Black in the gut before whipping him to the corner.He rushes in and flattens him with a bodysplash...

JT:Mason White exploding here...

Jackson Black staggers out and White lifts him into a devastating urange backbreaker.Black rolls from the ring as White turns around and Sweetwater runs at him...

JT:Samoan drop will do it...

1.............................2...............kickout.

White drags Sweetwater up by the head and tries to flip him up for a powerbomb,Sweetwater rocks him two right hands and then jumps out before running off the ropes....

HE:Cmon Sweety...

JT:BLACK HOLE SLAM!

The ring shakes as White counters with Sweetwater with the spinning slam.He hooks the leg..............1...............................2.........................3!

JT:Its over...

Jackson Black drags Mason White from the ring before the three count can be made and they brawl on the outside.

HE:Teach him a lesson Jackson...

They brawl towards the announce area as the referee tries to shout at them to bring it back in the ring.Sweetwater is trying to recover as Matzko climbs back into the ring...

HE:Turn around ref...Matzko isnt allowed in the ring...

JT:But it was ok for Genesis to break the rules....your unbelievable...

HE:On second thoughts keep looking over here...

JT:What?....OH DAMMIT!

The crowd boo as Ibrahim Mureson and Kalki Singh storm the ring.They climb into the ring and Matzko tries to fight them but they each seize him around the throat and lift him into an incredible double chokeslam...

HE:Cmon ref....no need for that...

The referee spots it and calls for the bell as the crowd boo.Black breaks loose of White and shoves him back into the announce table before backing off.Mureson and Singh stare at Matzko as Sweetwater rolls out to join Black...

JT:What a sham.....White and Matzko win the match by disqualification but if it wasnt for those two,they would be winners by pinfall...

HE:Oh quit whining Jeff...Mark Matzko just suffered some more head trauma and maybe he will realise now,in fact maybe everyone will start to realise that you just dont mess with Genesis....why do it to yourself...you cant win!

JT:Say what you want,Genesis are nothing but a bunch of bullies and cowards....and there is a growing list of men they are really (beeping) off....there will be a revolution down the line...mark my words...

HE:Rubbish,and even if there is...it will be squashed because nobody can match Genesis....

Mason White helps Matzko up as Genesis exit up the ramp to huge boos from the 6CW crowd.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

*The action is backstage and Alex Walker and GazzyD are watching the screens with a smile

Walker:I love this creation....Genesis is unstoppable...

GazzyD:Its true....we have amassed the best in the business...(he pats the 6CW Title over his shoulder) obviously!

Walker:Thats right Gazzy....you are all stars and hopefully sooner,rather than later we will have the championships to prove it...

GazzyD:Well we already have the most important one....Jackson will get the International belt this sunday...

Walker:Yes and it has come to my attention that our TV Champion isnt looking in the best shape right now!

*They stare at the screens where Mark Matzko is struggling up in the ring

Walker:Does that look like a man that should be representing this company?

Gazzy:He looks like a loser to me..

Walker:I was thinking the same thing...thats why this sunday at Ground Zero,Mark Matzko will defend the TV Title against Ibrahim Mureson...

*A smirk crosses the face of GazzyD

Gazzy:Sounds like demolition is on the cards...

Walker:Too true my friend,too true!

*The crowd boo as both men laugh and then walk away

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

*The crowd roar as Drake is stood in shot with Christy James.He has a few cuts on his head and neck but looks focused.

CJ:Drake...

*Crowd cheer

CJ:Last week you were once again brutally beaten by Internecio before his manager,Mr Jones challenged you to a First Blood match at Ground Zero.My question to you is,after so many heinous attacks,will you accept?

Drake:Do you think there is one inch of doubt in my mind Christy?.I know what people are saying,that Drake isnt the tough guy he thinks,that Drake got his donkey whooped but here I am,still standing.I challenge anyone to take a beating from a 300 pound monster two weeks running and still be in the position I am....Internecio hits like a bulldozer but he hasnt felt this juggernaut's power yet....but he will,oh you can be he will!

I heard Jones spouting his usual bull (beep) and offering this match to me,well you can have it back signed,sealed and delivered because you can bet your donkey that I will be at Ground Zero and you can bet your donkey that I will make that monster bleed like his momma did when she gave birth to that freak.

But I have one condition,and I implore Alex Walker to pull his head out of Genesis' donkey for five minutes and sanction my request.This sunday,Ground Zero...first blood match but I want a handicap affair...

CJ:What?

Drake:You heard me,its not just Internecio that has made my life hell but his mealy mouth bitch of a manager aswell.And if I am risking my health for a match like this then I want a little added incentive...because once I am done beating Internecio from pillar to post I want Mr Jones' blood to stain the mat...I want the rivers to run red with their crimson...because these fools have no idea what a real monster is all about...but they are going to find out...

So on behalf of myself,I accept the challenge....but I want Jones involved....and he can hide behind his pet all night but eventually I will get to him....I'm done playing games...they wanted to make this personal....and they did...now they will feel the consequences of their actions.

*The crowd cheer as Drake stares at Christy and then heads off

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 12 Jul 2011, 7:34 am

Match 3
International Title Tournament
Daniel Reilly vs Cerberus

JT:Time to find out who the final participant in this sunday's International Title match will be....so far Jackson Black,Triple D and Josh Valour make up the numbers and there is space for only one more...

"Broken Dreams" roars out and the crowd cheers loud as Daniel Reilly walks out onto the stage.He looks around and nods his head before walking down to the ring...

HE:Daniel Reilly should feel privilidged that he is even allowed to compete here tonight after all he has done to Genesis...

JT:I think you are seeing this from one side,Reilly and Genesis have been at loggerheads for a good few weeks....they have traded fists and insults on many occassions but Reilly's results merit a place in this match...

Reilly rolls into the ring as flames erupt from the stage and "Your Betrayal" screams out.The fans are booing and some of the smaller children are covering their eyes as Mr Jones leads Cerberus into battle.

HE:Here he is Jeff,the Guardian of the Underworld....Cerberus is a monster and he looks a hungry monster here tonight...

JT:The guy is a beast,and his manager is a snake if ever I saw one....A true threat to anybody in this business...

HE:And with Josh Valour qualifying earlier I bet Cerberus would love to qualify so he can teach that punk a lesson...

Cerberus climbs onto the apron and stares at Reilly,who does not look away,and then climbs over the ropes into the ring.Mr Jones is shouting from outside...

Jones:You've had it now Reilly....this aint Genesis,boy....

The referee speaks to both men and then signals for the bell to start the match.They circle and then lunge for a lockup,Cerberus breaks it and stuns Reilly with a big uppercut before whipping him into the corner.He runs in for a bodysplash but takes a stiff boot to the head...he staggers back and Reilly runs at him...

JT:Oh wow...

Cerberus uses Reilly's momentum to push him airborne and then slam him chest-first into the canvass.Reilly is doubled up in pain and Cerberus grabs him by the back of the neck and drags him up,he slams his head against the top turnbuckle and then whips him to the opposite corner...Reilly slams hard and stumbles out as Cerberus runs at him for a huge bicycle kick...

HE:Gonna take his head off here...

JT:RKO!

Reilly ducks the bicycle kick and leaps up for the cutter but Cerberus pushes him off the ropes and finally executes the bicycle kick on the comeback...............1...............2.........shoulder up.

Jones:Decimate him Cerberus....make sure there is nothing left but scraps...

Reilly staggers up and Cerberus meets him with another hard uppercut before backing him against the ropes and shooting him across the ring...Reilly comes back and stuns Cerberus with a kick to the face,as he lowered his head,...Cerberus staggers off balance as Reilly darts at him...

HE:Did you see that powerslam...

1........................2................Reilly kicks out.

JT:Daniel Reilly having trouble dealing with the power of Cerberus right now...

Cerberus stares at Reilly and then drags him up and plants him with a huge slam,he repeats the process twice more as Reilly writhes in pain on the mat.Cerberus walks to the corner..

HE:Cerberus may be a big guy but he has comfortability on the top rope.....FROGSPLASH!

JT:That didnt look comfortable...

Reilly drives his knees up into the midsection of the big man as he flies from the top rope.Mr Jones lets out a yelp of anguish as Reilly crawls back up and he dropkicks Cerberus back to the mat.Cerberus clambers up again and runs at Reilly...

HE:How did he do that...

Reilly counters and drills Cerberus with a spinebuster as the crowd cheer.He quickly goes to the corner and climbs up...

JT:Now you will see how it is done...frogsplash!

1...........................2.....................foot on the ropes.

HE:Didnt get the three though...

JT:That snake Jones....the foot wasnt there...

Mr Jones smirks as he backs away from the ropes.Reilly looks a little annoyed as he rolls onto all fours and beckons for Cerberus to get up...

JT:Reilly is primed like a viper.....RK--

Cerberus tries to counter into a full nelson facebuster(skull crushing finale) so Reilly ducks underneath and hits a back suplex.Cerberus tries to get up but Reilly crashes a boot to the chest and follows up with a DDT.....................1..........................2..............shoulder up.

HE:I have to admit this is a great match...

JT:Yes it is,Cerberus really showing that his future could be bright,Reilly is a former two time world champion...we know what he is all about....

Reilly stares at Mr Jones and then turns back to Cerberus and tries to pull him into a suplex.Cerberus batters his way out and knees Reilly in the stomach before flipping him up onto his shoulders...

HE:F-5...

Reilly drops off back and attempts a german suplex but Cerberus spins out and seizes Reilly around the throat...

JT:CHOKE...WHAT A COUNTER!

Reilly counters the chokeslam in midair with a beautiful hurricanrana.Cerberus stumbles back up and Reilly dropkicks his knees before rolling around the side...

HE:Oh no...

JT:Anklelock...will the monster tap out....

Cerberus shouts in pain as Reilly applies immense pressure,he crawls to the ropes and reaches out but Reilly drags him back to the centre...

HE:This is bad...

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

JT:That is plain cheating...

Mr Jones leaps onto the apron as Cerberus taps out.The referee is too distracted to see it as Jones waves his hands in front of him.Reilly realises what is happening and releases the submission...

JT:Reilly had the match won....the monster tapped...

Reilly begins to walk over to the referee as the crowd boo....

HE:Look Jeff...

JT:This had to be some sort of joke...

Michael Sweewater and Jackson Black appear at ringside.Black jumps up on the opposite apron as Sweetwater sneaks around the ring and grabs the ring bell...

JT:He's got the damn bell again....

Sweetwater crawls into the ring with the bell as Jones continues to distract the referee....

HE:Here it goes...

Sweetwater waits for Reilly to turn around and he swings the bell at him,Reilly ducks and in one motion he backdrops Sweetwater over the ropes on top of Jackson Black as the crowd cheer...

JT:Reilly just caught Genesis out there....OH GOD WHAT A CHOKESLAM!

HE:Forget it...

...........3!

JT:This one is over....Cerberus will challenge for the International Title this sunday...what a huge scalp!

HE:I knew he would Jeff....Cerberus' star is rising...

JT:But Genesis have made Reilly pay here...

HE:And they arent done...

Cerberus leaves the ring with Mr Jones as Sweetwater climbs to the top rope and comes off with a double foot stomp across the chest of Reilly.Jackson Black dismantles the ring steps and throws them in the ring....

JT:This isnt right....we need security...

HE:Genesis runs this show Jeff...

BOOM!....Black slams the ring steps into the head of Reilly,leaving him sprawled on the mat.The crowd are booing as the smiling face of Alex Walker appears on the screen.

Walker:You ok down there Daniel?....Hope my boys have made you nice and comfortable...

JT:This is sick...

HE:It is what it is,Reilly wanted this..

Walker:I hear you telling everyone that your going to hunt me down Daniel,that you will do whatever it takes to get to me....but let me make one thing perfectly clear.You are not a hunter,you are the hunted...you are nothing on the food chain compared to me and Genesis...You see Daniel,we are just plain better than you,we have more intelligence than you...you do not threaten us...you do not scare us.

But we should scare you Daniel....you have already seen what Genesis can do....you have already tasted the pain that we can inflict....but just incase that wasnt enough....this sunday at Ground Zero...it will be you Daniel....against MICHAEL SWEETWATER!

*Crowd boo as Sweetwater grins and then kneels over Reilly and blasts him with furious punches

Walker:You need to learn some respect....and believe me,this sunday...You will!

*Walker disappears off the screen and the crowd boo as Sweetwater spits on Reilly and then leaves the ring with Jackson Black.

HE:Great call from Alex Walker....Reilly has messed in their business and he needs to pay...and he will this sunday..

JT:It certainly doesnt look good....but it should be a great match this sunday....

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

*Keith Leone is shown in the back,the crowd boo as he is whirling kendo sticks and practiscing swinging them as Christy James approaches him.

CJ:Keith...

Leone:What is it?

CJ:Ive been sent to inform you that Alex Walker has sanctioned a match between you and Dicey Reilly this sunday at Ground Zero?

*Leone stops and turns towards Christy

Leone:Well there is a surprise,it seems all you have to do around here is stomp your foot and bawl loud enough to get what you want.Dicey Reilly has never earnt a match with me,and everytime he has been lucky enough to get a chance,he has lost.LOST...I dont want to have to spell that out but that means he is a loser,that means that when he challenges me,he gets beat.

And is it any wonder,the man is a joke.Somehow he fluked his way to the world championship but then he drank it all away like the sad little man he is. These idiotic and moronic fans cheer him when in reality the man deserves nothing,not even pity.He is a lout,a drunken has-been that doesnt even have a fifth of the talent that I possess.

But where have been my world title opportunities?...Not one since I have been in this federation,I have held this belt since April and have just as good record as Steel or Matzko but this organisation has plotted to keep me down.Its a conspiracy from the bottom to the goddamn top and I am not going to stand for it any longer.

These people look up to Dicey,but why?...Is he a role model for your children?....Is he a modern day great?...Because if that is what people are aspiring to be then you can count me out...Dicey Reilly epitomises everything that is shameful about this world...he is a sham...a loud mouth alcoholic...

And this sunday at Ground Zero...I will show everyone...show them just like I have done every other time....that there is nobody that does "Extreme" like me...I may aswell of invented this style because there is nobody that compares with me...I have revolutionised extreme wrestling and this sunday I will prove once and for all that Keith Leone is synonomous with success.

*Christy opens her mouth to speak but Leone cuts her off

Leone:I have nothing else to say on the matter...I am appaled that this establishment has sold out and given into Dicey's demands....but I am better than that....and I intend on showing you,these fans,Alex Walker and most importantly,Dicey Reilly...just how better I am....this interview is over.

*The crowd boo as Leone walks away.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

*A video begins to play.A hospital bed is shown and a black cloak flashes through the door as the camera follows.

The cloak is shown disappearing through the corridor and out into the darkness

Monotone voice:We have healed
We have re-charged

*The scene has changed to a busy day in London,people are milling back and forth as tonnes of traffic weaves its way through the street.A set of traffic lights are shown,they flash amber and then turn red.

Voice:System Warning...

*The Anonymous mask appears where the red light should be and then a high pitch scream is let out

Voice:We have re-discovered..
We have set new targets
Targets shall be removed

*Suddenly the people in the streets are moving fasted and then in between them a black mass begins to grow.Anonymous appears in the middle of the charging people and stares blankly at the screen.

Voice:We will not allow failure....
We have no boundaries
We shall succeed

*All of the people in the street are now wearing Anonymous masks and then huge billboard at the side of the road is flashing the same image.The scene changes once again,it is night time and a lone figure stands outside a large building.

Voice:We have watched
We have identified....
Locked on target!

Here we go!

*There is a huge sign on the building,it flashes to a new message

"6CWF Wrestling"

*Suddenly that disappears and the Anonymous mask stares out as the scene ends

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Match 4
Frosted Dice vs Ibrahim Mureson/Kalki Singh

The action returns to ringside as Ibrahim Mureson and Kalki Singh are pacing the ring as the crowd boo.The lights flash and the crowd pop as "The Angel and The Gambler" roars out and the 6CW Tag Team Champions walks out on the stage.

JT:Tag Team action here folks and the champions set for a very difficult task against the two behemoths of Genesis...

HE:Frosted Dice have rode their luck but not here tonight,tonight they will find out first hand that Genesis really is the best faction in 6CW history...

John Dice climbs onto the apron and stares at Genesis,the crowd cheer as Frost climbs up the opposite side and up the ropes...

HE:Look out...

Frost leaps off and missile dropkicks Singh in the back of the head,sending him crashing from the ring.Dice climbs in and he ducks a shot from Mureson before kicking him in the stomach,Frost joins him and they both whip Mureson across the ring...the big man comes back and they amazingly lift him up and nail a double flapjack...

JT:Frosted Dice starting with real momentum here...

Singh tries to climb back in the ring but Dice runs across and knees him off the apron before they turn their attention back to Mureson....Frost stalks him...

HE:They are gonna 3-D him...

Mureson stands up and he surprises Frost with a backhand before big booting the oncoming Dice to the mat.Frost staggers around and Mureson demonstrates amazing strength as he presses him into the air...

JT:A long way down for Jack Frost...

Frost rolls from the ring on impact as Mureson lets out a roar and then tilt-a-whirls Dice onto his shoulders and then nails a shoulderbreaker.Mureson runs off the ropes and returns with a huge bodysplash.............1......................2.............Dice kicks out.

HE:I told you Jeff.....everyone's luck runs out eventually...

Mureson tags in Singh.They drag Dice up and Singh headbutts him back into the corner and then nails a running bodysplash before dragging him out and chopping him across the top of the head...

JT:These two men are just brutal,crude monsters....but you cannot deny its effectiveness...

Dice tries to climb up but Singh rakes his back and then picks him up by the back of the head and slams him down into the mat.................1...................2.............shoulder up.Singh tags Mureson back in and Mureson bounces against the ropes and drops a big elbow...........1.............2.......Dice kicks out.

HE:Only so much that a man that can take...

Mureson rags Dice up and nails him with a huge scoop slam.Dice gets up again and Mureson whips him hard into the corner and then charges in...

JT:Boot up from Dice...taking a risk...

Dice kicks Mureson back and then climbs onto the second rope,he leaps off but Mureson catches him with a devastating clothesline takedown.

HE:I love the brutality....thats what Mark Matzko has to look forward to this sunday...

JT:Yet more bias decision making from our General Manager....rewarding Ibrahim Mureson with a TV Title shot although this is his first night of action...

Dice clambers back up and Mureson seizes him around the throat but Dice kicks him in the stomach and manages a jawbreaker.Mureson sways slightly and Dice tags in Frost...

HE:Means nothing...

Frost runs in and nails a running shoulder tackle that knocks Mureson further off balance but not down.He nails him with three right hands and then runs off the ropes again...

*Crowd groan....

JT:What a bicycle kick from Ibrahim Mureson.....

Mureson floors Frost and then tags in Singh.The giant Indian shocks the crowd as he begins to climb the ropes...

HE:Talk about a giant climbing...

Frost quickly runs into the ropes and Singh drops into an uncomfortable position.Frost climbs up the ropes and he grabs ahold of Singh...

JT:Surely not.....what a superplex!

The whole ring shakes from the impact as Frost nails the superplex.He slowly crawls into the cover..............1.......................2..............shoulder up.Frost uses the ropes to get back to his feet and he grabs his opponent...

HE:Singh is too strong...

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 12 Jul 2011, 7:37 am

Frost looks for a DDT but Singh shoves him back against the ropes and then looks for big boot as he comes back.Frost baseball slides underneath and then dropkicks the knees of Singh before tagging Dice back in...

JT:This duo needs a big move here...

Frost climbs up the ropes as Dice nails a three punch combo and then a three kick combo to the legs as Frost leaps off and legdrops Singh across the back of the neck.................1...................2..........powerout.

HE:Get in there and help Mureson...

Mureson climbs over the ropes and he takes out both members of Frosted Dice with a double clothesline.He drags Dice up and flips him into the air for a powerbomb....

JT:This looks bad...SPEAR!

The crowd cheer as Frost nails a big spear on Mureson,the big man stumbles backwards against the ropes and then Frost helps Dice up and they run across and take Mureson out with a double clothesline,sending him to the outside.

HE:Referee,get Frost out of there....he isnt the legal man...

Singh is up and he crashes a battering ram headbutt into the chest of Frost,dropping him to the mat.Dice kicks him in the stomach and tries to lift him up...

JT:LOADED...

Singh elbows Dice away and then nails him with a sidewalk slam as he comes back towards him...............1.........................2............shoulder up.Singh clambers up as Frost climbs up on the apron...

HE:These boys are gonna feel the wrath of Genesis now...

Singh swings at Frost but its ducked and Frost guillotines him on the top rope,staggering him back into a face-first russian legsweep from John Dice.Frost runs across the apron and leaps off...

JT:SUICIDE DIVE ON MURESON!

The crowd cheer as Frost slams his head into the face of Mureson,sending him crashing backwards into the ring steps,Frost climbs up and slides back in the ring...

HE:This isnt right....

JT:3-D!

The crowd cheer as Frosted Dice nails the 3-D on Singh and they both collapse on top of the monster...............1.....................2........................3!

JT:They did....they actually did it....

HE:I cant believe it...

JT:Huge win for the tag team champions....they had one heck of a task on their hands,but they have prevailed...

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 12 Jul 2011, 7:38 am

*The match ends and Frosted Dice are still celebrating as "Numb" screams out and the crowd boo as Alex Walker comes out.

Walker:Don't worry,I am not here to fire these idiots!

*Walker laughs as the crowd boo

JT:What does this guy want?...His boys were beaten by the better men...

Walker:I have to admit I am a little shocked,I didnt expect you to get through that unscathed but you did.And as much as it pains me to say it...you guys are one of the best teams around...

*Crowd cheer as Frosted Dice stare at Walker

Walker:So with that being said...there is no title challenge for you at Ground Zero...you have beaten all challengers thus far...so I have something different for you.As the reigning 6CW Tag Team Champions,I have decided that you two will take the final remaining places on Team 6CW for this sunday's PPV event!

*Crowd pop

HE:You still mouthing off now Jeff...?

JT:I have to admit that is a great call....I am really excited about our chances in that match...

Walker:I dont like you two...and I know you dont like me....but I run this damn show and I know what makes ratings.These fans want to see you in action and I hate to lose,you two have been nothing but impressive as of late so thats why your in...I want to shove it to Danny McGraw and prove we are better than those jokers in Birmingham....I expect great things boys...I hope to god you dont let me down...

*Walker stares at Frosted Dice and then leaves the stage as the crowd cheer and Frosted Dice continue to celebrate

JT:So there you have it...Team 6CW is complete....this sunday at the Ground Zero PPV,6CW and 6WF will collide...it should be great!

HE:You better believe it Jeff...Team 6CW for the win!

Crowd:6C-Dub x10

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

*The crowd boo as Mr Jones and Internecio appear on the screen.

Mr Jones:Dont worry...I have no interest in being on your screens for long,you people make me sick!

*Crowd boo louder

Mr Jones:This is just a quick message to Drake....the man that really thinks he can defeat my client this sunday...

*Internecio flexes his arms behind Jones

Mr Jones:You dare to challenge me to get involved in this match Drake?....You really think that will make your job easier?....well I'll tell you this,I'll compete in your match....me and Internecio vs you....my first ever professional fight will be the most memorable as we will dismantle you and leave you unconscious in a pool of your own stinking blood...

Crowd:Drake x10

Mr Jones:And these people can cheer you all they want...in just a few moments you will find out first hand what awaits you at Ground Zero....

JT:Whoah I didnt expect Jones to accept but he has....this sunday....2 on 1 handicap first blood match....Drake will take on the maniacal Internecio and his demented manager Mr Jones,the odds are stacked but can Drake prevail?

HE:No chance....the guy is a loser....he is no match for Internecio one on one,you add in the brains of Jones and he is screwed..

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

*The crowd pop as Geoff Steel is standing by with Christy James

CJ:Geoff...

*Crowd pop

CJ:You are just six days away from your first ever world title opportunity here in 6CW?.Last week you defeated Mark Matzko but felt the wrath of Genesis straight after,are you 100% going into this?

Steel:Ive still got a match to get through tonight before I can answer that Christy.

*He smiles as he speaks and Christy smiles back

Steel:But seriously,I feel pretty good.I did take a beating last week but the adrenaline and the hype after winning such a big match has really taken the pain away.It has always been my dream to main event this company and finally I am going to accomplish that dream....from day one I have worked my fingers to the bone,I have busted my donkey to get to where I am and finally all that work has paid off.

CJ:And how do you view your chances,GazzyD has been world champion for awhile now and has really found a new level with Genesis by his side?

Steel:I dont agree with Gazzy's associations but I recognise his talent and I know this match is not going to be easy.You dont get to world champion status by being bad in the ring but at the same time I dont want to oversell the respect either. The guy has gotten to the top but to stay there he has enlisted the help of others...GazzyD has never beaten anyone by himself since he became world champion and I know that he relies heavily on the influence of Genesis.

This sunday at Ground Zero,I am more than confident in my chances.I have taken on everyone in this business,I have pushed them all to their absolute limits and in most cases I have walked away victorious.This is the biggest night of my life,the biggest opportunity of my career and I do not intend on letting it slip away.

GazzyD knows he is vulnerable,thats why he sent Genesis after me last week.I am the biggest threat he has ever faced,he sees me and he knows that I will not crumble like his other opponents.I am coming to fight and I am coming to win....

CJ:And in just a few moments you will be competing against Gazzy in a 6 man tag match....will you be looking to send a message?

Steel:Of course,six days before a world title fight I think its important to let your opponent know that your ready.If GazzyD steps across my path here tonight then he is going to get a preview of whats coming this sunday....I am in the best shape of my life...beatdowns or no beatdowns...I am heading home this sunday...6CW Champion!

*The crowd cheer loud as Steel smiles at Christy and then heads towards the entranceway

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

*A video package plays

The 6CW arena goes into darkness and the camera's all focus on the titantron where a single white light is shinning. Then a microphone slowly descends through the light and is grabbed by a hand. Mr Kenty walks into the light still clutching the microphone and smirking. "Ladies and Gentleman, Boys and girls of all ages..welcome to the future of 6CW!" the crowd begin to boo.."The future has arrived, the future is me..Because I'am MRRRR KEEEENNNNTTTTYYYY..." Kenty comes closer to the camera and brings the mic closer to his face and after a pause speaks quietly.."Kenty.."

*The crowd boo loudly and the titantron fades from Kenty back to its original state.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Main Event
Geoff Steel/Drake/Dicey Reilly vs GazzyD/Internecio/Keith Leone

"Born to Fight" roars out and the crowd pops as the action returns to ringside.Dicey Reilly pushes through the curtain with a focused look on his face and nods at his reception.He storms down to the ring and slides in...

JT:Huge 6 man tag team match to end tonights show....and it is jam-packed with talent.

HE:Well mostly,I dont know about this guy...

JT:No,I mean I suppose a former 6CW,TV,Tag Team Champion isnt really talented is it?...You dont half talk some (beep)...

Dicey walks around the ring and then "EvenFlow" screams out and the crowd boos the arrival of the Extreme Champion.Keith Leone has a malicious look on his face as he walks down the ramp and fixes his eyes on Dicey...

JT:These two men will do battle this sunday for the Extreme Title,what a match that is going to be...

HE:One of many Jeff...it promises to be another amazing night of 6CW action...

Leone paces the ring as "Pieces" plays next and there is a great reception for Drake.He arrives through blazing pyros and holds an arm in the air.He walks down and tags hands with the fans before climbing onto the apron and into the ring...

JT:Drake is another man with one hell of a battle on his hands this sunday....

HE:Yes he does...

The whole arena seems to shake as flames erupt from the turnbuckles and "Your Betrayal" blazes out.The boos are huge as Mr Jones walks out,his eyes gleam as he smirks and then the colossus form of Internecio walks out.

JT:Both of Drake's opponents for this sunday...Mr Jones surprisingly accepted Drake's demands of a handicap match....

HE:Mr Jones is a man of his word,he brought this fight to Drake and there was no way he was going to back down...

The crowd erupts as Drake jumps from the ring and storms up the ramp.Mr Jones scatters as Drake takes the fight to Internecio on the stage.He knees the monster in the stomach before headbutting him down onto the floor...

JT:Drake wasting no time here...he wants vengeance...

"Last Resort" sounds out and the cheers are huge as Geoff Steel runs out onto the stage.He glances at Drake and Internecio before walking down to the ring and sliding in.He shakes hands with Dicey and then stares at Leone...

JT:Geoff Steel knows all about the Extreme Champion,but as the number one contender to the world championship he has something a little different to worry about right now...

HE:Yeah,like getting humiliated...

Drake throws Internecio into the steel titantron structure as "Hell Yeah" roars out and the boos are huge for the arrival of the 6CW Champion.GazzyD walks out and smirks at his reception before dropkicking Drake to the steel stage.The crowd boo as Gazzy comes down to the ring...

JT:This fight is erupting...

Steel jumps from the ring and begins fighting with Gazzy in the aisleway as Dicey jumps out and begins brawling with Leone.Steel tries to whip Gazzy into the steel steps but its reversed,Steel manages to stop just short and spins around as Gazzy runs at him...

HE:Flapjack on the steel...

Gazzy holds his ribs as Steel grabs him and throws him in the ring.On the outside,Leone swipes the legs of Dicey and slingshots him into the ringpost before flooring him with a clothesline.

JT:This is chaos....the referee sounding for the bell though and this a preview of this sunday's main event...

Gazzy rolls up and Steel picks him up and slams him back down onto the mat.He drops and elbow and covers...............1...............2..............kickout.Steel drags Gazzy up by the head and tries to flip him into the air...

HE:Power....what a counter by the 6CW Champion...

Gazzy counters the powerbomb attempt into a hurricanrana.Steel staggers back up and Gazzy wipes him out with a spinning heel kick................1...............2.........kickout.

JT:I dont like the way things are looking up there on the stage...

Internecio is choking Drake against the steel frame and then pulls him down onto the ramp and suplexes him across the steel.

HE:LOOKOUT....

The crowd wince as Keith Leone drills his knee against the side of Dicey's head,driving it into the steel steps on the outside before Leone climbs up onto the apron.GazzyD springboards onto the ropes and takes Steel out with a missile dropkick...he rolls back up and springboards again...

JT:Lovely crossbody...OH WOW!

Gazzy takes Steel down but the Sheffield man shows amazing strength as he manages to roll onto his feet with Gazzy in a fall away slam position...

HE:How did he do that....go on son!

The crowd boo as Leone gets in the ring and lands a superkick flush on the chin of Steel,dropping Gazzy on top of him..............1.....................2............kickout.

JT:These 6 men are arguably the best in the business right now....but they are uncontrollable...

BOOM.....Drake is rammed head first into the steel steps by Internecio as the crowd groan.Leone makes the tag and hops into the ring,he drags Steel up and lifts him into a suplex position before bouncing him off the top rope and twisting him into a neckbreaker..........

HE:Incredible move from the Extreme Champion.....

1....................2...............shoulder up.Leone stands up and smirks at the booing crowd before running against the ropes and returning with a leaping kneedrop....Steel struggles up and Leone nails him with a russian legsweep.................1..................2..............kickout.

JT:Geoff Steel is in real danger here....both of his teammates are down on the outside...

Leone spits on the ground and then rags Steel up by the head and places him in position for a piledriver before nailing it...................1...........................2...........

HE:This is it...

Dicey breaks up the pin and the crowd cheer.He drags Leone up and kicks him in the stomach and nails a snap DDT before rolling from the ring.Steel slowly starts to recover...

JT:Steel was granted a reprieve there but now he needs a tag...

Steel tries to get to the ropes but falls down as Leone crawls towards his own corner.Drake is stirring on the outside...

HE:Race against time...

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 12 Jul 2011, 7:39 am

Internecio gets the tag from Leone as Mr Jones appears back on the stage.Internecio marches over to Steel and drags him up before delivering a huge uppercut,sending him to the corner.Internecio uses his boot to choke Steel to the count of five...

JT:This man has never been made to submit or pinned in his tenure in 6CW....he hasnt even came close....

HE:That is because he is unstoppable....Drake will find that out on sunday...

Steel staggers and Internecio lifts him into a crushing bearhug,he squeezes with ultimate force as Steel shouts in pain...

JT:The pain has to be unbearable...I have no idea how Steel is withstanding this....

Steel tries to grab the eyes of Internecio but he is slammed backwards into the turnbuckle and then Internecio drags him to the centre of the ring and floors him with a headbutt.Internecio turns and takes a tag from GazzyD...

HE:The greatest wrestler in the world today...

Gazzy leaps onto the top rope and waits for Steel to get up before flooring him with a flying back elbow.Gazzy climbs up and runs off the ropes before cartwheeling into a standing moonsault...

HE:Geoff Steel is taking a royal beating....so much for being 100% for this sunday...NO!

JT:SPEAR....SPEAR....SPEAR!

The crowd roars as Drake stumbles into the ring and he takes out Gazzy with a huge running spear.Mr Jones shrieks instructions to Internecio,who climbs over the ropes and makes a beeline for Drake...

JT:What a spinebuster from Drake...

Drake drills Internecio with a spinebuster and then waits for him to get up before running off the ropes and sending him flying from the ring with a huge big boot.

HE:Drake needs to be stopped...he isnt the legal man...

Leone tries to intercept the action but Dicey cuts him with with a running shoulder block.Leone staggers back up and Dicey throws him over the ropes to the outside.Drake looks around and then runs off the ropes...

JT:What is Drake thinking here....OH MY GOD!

Crowd:That was awe-some x5

JT:From a man that is almost seven foot that was amazing....

Drake suicide dives over the top rope and takes Internecio out with a shoulder tackle that sends the monster crashing over the ring barrier into the crowd.Dicey follows Leone from the ring and he grabs ahold him before ramming him backwards into the ringpost...

HE:None of this helps Steel though....he still needs a tag...

gazzyD is back up and he ducks a clothesline attempt from Steel before dropkicking him in the back.Steel crashes into the turnbuckle and staggers out as Gazzy full nelsons him...

JT:Lovely facebuster from the champion....that could do it....

1...................................2...................Steel kicks out.Gazzy gets up and he shakes his head before dragging Steel up and nailing a snap suplex.He rolls into the corner and leaps up top...

HE:Gamble here....

Gazzy soars into the air for a frogsplash but Steel avoids it at the last minute as Gazzy crashes into the mat.Steel is very groggy and he uses the ropes to pull himself up...Gazzy holds his ribs as he stumbles up...

JT:Steel needs something here....

Steel scoops Gazzy up and nails a running powerslam as the crowd cheer.He gets back up and waits for Gazzy to follow before lifting him into a backbreaker....Gazzy is in trouble as he reaches his feet for a third time,Steel slams shots into his head and backs him against the ropes before shooting him across the ring...

JT:Gazzy is in trouble here....

HE:Not anymore....oh no!

gazzy ducks a right hand and hits the opposite ropes before flying back with a crossbody.Steel catches him in midair and nails a fall away slam...

JT:That could be a game changer...

The crowd pop as Steel tags in Dicey Reilly.Dicey is quick on his feet and he waits for gazzy to get up before pummeling him back to the corner and he whips him hard across the ring...Gazzy flies up onto the top rope and falls back down as Dicey charges across and takes him out with a flying forearm.............1.....................2...............kickout.

HE:Someone needs to help Gazzy....

Drake climbs over the railings into the crowd and begins brawling with Internecio,Mr Jones is bawling insults and trying to follow.Dicey climbs onto the top rope and waits for Gazzy to get up before launching off and taking him down with a flying clothesline...he pulls Gazzy up...

JT:CRAIC...

Gazzy backdrops Dicey and staggers backwards,allowing Leone to tag back in.He blindsides Dicey with a running knee to the temple and then waistlocks him into a german suplex....

HE:Its hards keeping track of all thats going on here...

Leone climbs up the ropes and he looks around before launching perfectly through the air...

JT:What a moonsault....thats it!

................Steel breaks the count.

HE:Get him out of there referee...

Gazzy grabs Steel and guillotines him across the top rope as the crowd boo.He drops to the outside and drags Steel under the bottom rope before ramming him head first into the ringside barrier...

JT:Gazzy looking to get the upper hand before this sunday...

In the ring,Leone drags Dicey up and looks for a suplex but Dicey counters with a small package.............1.................2.........kickout.They scramble up and Leone stuns Dicey with a forearm before back suplexing him to the mat and going back to the corner...

HE:Leone is on fire here...

The crowd cheer as Drake drags Internecio through the crowd and then clotheslines him over the railings down by the stage area.Drake climbs over and he runs Internecio head-first into the steel stage...

JT:Drake has snapped...he said we were going to see the monster in him...

In the ring,Leone scales the heights and the leaps off with a picture perfect elbow drop but Dicey drives his knees up...

HE:He could have snapped Leone's arm there...

Leone is in alot of pain and Dicey scrambles up and connects with a jumping armbreaker............1.............2...........shoulder up.Dicey drags Leone up and flips him into the air...

JT:Running powerbomb coming up...

Leone jumps out of the back at the last minute and then waits for Dicey to turn around before launching into a superkick but Dicey grabs his foot and spins him around before kicking him in the stomach...

HE:Not the CRAICDOWN...

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 12 Jul 2011, 7:39 am

Leone scrambles backwards and backdrops Dicey over the ropes to the outside.Dicey tries to get up as Leone runs off the opposite ropes and returns with a baseball slide...

JT:Dicey caught him...OH MY!

Dicey catches Leone's legs and drags him under the bottom rope before launching him head-first into the announce table.Both men slump to the ground...

HE:Carnage everywhere...

Gazzy slams Steel's head against the steel steps but Geoff's head snaps back and he stares into the eyes of his foe...

JT:Whoah...Steel did not appeciate that...

Gazzy begins to back away as Steel chases after him and they sprint up the rampway and through the curtain as the crowd cheers.Drake has Internecio in position for a jackhammer...

JT:That damn snake...

Mr Jones sprays a fire extinguisher into the face of Drake,temporarily blinding him as Internecio recovers.Internecio staggers back up and he kicks some machinery away before seizing hold of Drake...

HE:Here we go...get him Internecio...

JT:The referee did not see that...

HE:Referee do your job...

JT:How can he from so far away...

The crowd cheer as Drake sneaks in a low blow on the monster.He stumbles back up and drills Mr Jones with a big boot before seizing Internecio around the throat.....

JT:OH GOD WHAT A DOUBLE HANDED CHOKESLAM!

Crowd:Drake x10

Drake double armed chokeslams Internecio through the production team table and the crowd goes wild.He stands with a sadistic smile on his face and then rounds on the groggy Mr Jones...

HE:Cmon you've done enough...

JT:I dont think he is paying you any attention....OH WOW!

Crowd:Holy (beep) x5

Drake runs Jones forwards and slams him right through the steel plating on the stage and leaves him unconscious underneath the gigantic set.The juggernaut stands and raises an arm in the air...

JT:Drake said he would send a message and my god has he done that....perhaps,just perhaps he is the man to stop this monster...

HE:I want to know whats going on in the back....

JT:I hear the techincal team is working on it...

Dicey throws Leone back in the ring but Leone has the Extreme Title in his hands.He staggers up and swings it at Dicey...

JT:He missed...

Dicey ducks and then counters with a belly to belly suplex as the crowd cheer,he gets up and kicks Leone in the stomach before drilling him with a brainbuster..............1...............2.........shoulder up!

HE:Pictures coming through from the back...

The action goes backstage as Steel rams Gazzy head-first into a vending machine and then slams him across a stack of crates on the floor.

HE:Steel should be stripped of his title shot....he is brutalising the champ...

JT:Will you give it a rest...OH CMON!

There are shouts and then Jackson Black and Michael Sweetwater ambush Steel from behind.They visciously punch and stomp on him before dragging him up and launching him against a nearby wall...Jackson Black scoops Steel up on his shoulders....

JT:American slam on the concrete this isnt right...

Steel holds his ribs and back in agony as Sweetwater and Black pick up a stack of iron poles and haul them across before slamming them on the ribcage of Steel...

HE:This is brutal...

JT:I dont see you complaining now though....heinous is what this is...

Gazzy staggers to his feet and he kneels over Steel and punches him ferociously with right hands.

Gazzy:You think I cant beat you one on one Steel?...Well this sunday I will prove it,I dont need Genesis to back me up because I am better than you....I will beat you by myself...

JT:Empty words to me...Gazzy already needed the help to injure Steel here,no way the challenger is going to be 100% come sunday...

The action quickly spills back to ringside and Leone jawbreakers Dicey back into the corner and rushes in for a bodysplash...Dicey dodges and Leone crashes into the turnbuckle and staggers out...

JT:CRAIC...

HE:EVENFLOW DDT!

1............................2......................3!

HE:Got him...

The crowd boo as "EvenFlow" roars out and Leone grabs the Extreme Title and rolls from the ring,clutching his head.Dicey Reilly is flat out on the canvass...

JT:Huge win for Keith Leone just six days from his title defense....he earns the pinfall for his team....and what a chaotic main event this has been....

The cameras show Internecio dragging Mr Jones from the wreckage of the stage as Drake has disappeared and Leone slowly walks up the aisleway and holds the Extreme Title in the air.He stares back as Dicey is trying to sit up...

HE:And what about the world title situation....Geoff Steel got his good and proper....

The cameras go backstage where medical teams are on the scene and helping Steel to his feet as Genesis are nowhere in sight.Steel is holding his midsection but looks a little better than expected...

JT:I tip my hat to Steel...I did not expect to see him standing...

HE:But you know he is feeling it....he just took another beating.....

JT:And then gazzyD has the audacity to claim he can beat Steel by himself....he needed his henchmen for the past two weeks,what is going to make this sunday any different?

The screen splits into three,it shows Steel being helped away,Internecio hauling Mr Jones over his shoulders and then Leone staring back at Dicey Reilly in the ring.

HE:All I know is that things are set perfectly for this sunday...I cannot wait...

JT:Neither can I...folks be sure to join us for 6CWF Ground Zero...live from Ford Field in Detroit,USA.It promises to be a pay per view extravaganza that you will never forget....thankyou for staying up late with us tonight and we will see you again very soon...goodnight!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down