The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Escalation July 11th

+4
Adam D
Blade
President Trump
JJJohnson
8 posters

Go down

6CWF Escalation July 11th Empty 6CWF Escalation July 11th

Post by JJJohnson Mon 04 Jul 2011, 12:19 pm

Match 1
International Title Tournament
Josh Valour vs Yarmouth Blade

Match 2
Mark Matzko/Mason White vs Jackson Black/Michael Sweetwater

Match 3
International Title Tournament
Daniel Reilly vs Cerberus

Match 4
Frosted Dice vs Ibrahim Mureson/Kalki Singh

Main Event
Geoff Steel/Drake/Dicey Reilly vs GazzyD/Internecio/Keith Leone

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CWF Escalation July 11th Empty Re: 6CWF Escalation July 11th

Post by President Trump Mon 04 Jul 2011, 5:10 pm

Dicey is walking down the hall talking to a member of the crew

Dicey: So im lying there in bed after a marathon session, I’m talking handcuffs, rough play anything goes Poopie and she squats over my face and dangles her donkey right above my mouth

Crew Member: So what did you do?

Dicey: I said “Sally what the hell are ya doin”

Crew Member: And?

Dicey: She goes “What do you think im doing….Im giving you an Onion Ring”

Crew Member: OOOOOOOOOO nasty and what did you do

Dicey: I did what any sane person would do

Crew Member: Which was?

Dicey: I asked was there any dip

The Crew member runs over to a bin and gets sick as Dicey doubles over laughing, Christy James walks up to both of them and shakes her head

Christy: I see your still having that effect on people

Dicey looks at Christy wiping tears from his eyes

Dicey: There she is the woman that some day will do that many couldn’t and tame the beast

Christy: The only thing that can tame you is a cattle prod

Dicey puts his arm over her shoulder and squeezes her tightly

Dicey: That’s why im so fond of you Christy you’re a feisty one

Christy moves away from Dicey letting his arm fall from her shoulder

Christy: Anyway after what happened on Escalation are you worried about any retaliation from Leone

Dicey: That’s what im countin on, I want him to come at me, I want him seek me out and fight with me on my terms, Keith is only Extreme inside his head, he has fought nobodies from 6WF, the toughest he’s came up against is Rusty and he anit no Terry Funk

I am the toughest guy in this business just look at last week, I get knocked out by a bell shot and still come back to smash a chair over Leone’s head, I can promise you right here and now…IF and that’s a big IF I get another crack at Leone at Ground Zero, I will give him the beating his Daddy should have when he was younger, il even let Leone name the stipulation, this time Keith it will be me and you nobody else, Man vs Boy, no triple treat match nobody in my way this time I do what I should have done the minute you stepped in my ring and that’s send you back to Birmingham crying….Christopher Patricks hahaha what a wimp

Dicey walks off laughing leaving Christy standing beside the Crew member who has just finished getting sick

Crew Member: That guy is sick

Christy: You don’t know the half of it

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Mon 04 Jul 2011, 5:17 pm

After Escalation has gone off air, Mason White is seen storming down the hallway backstage.

MW: "Yarmouth!"

Mason slams open a door and looks inside. No one there.

MW: "Where the Flip are you, you little rat?"

Mason sees some backstage helpers.

MW: "Have you seen Yarmouth Blade round here?"

They both shake their heads. Mason tips over the table next to them, contents on the table covering the floor. He opens another door with no one in there.

MW: "Come on, show yourself!"

Mason sees Yarmouth Blade's dressing room. He tries to open the door, but it's locked. Mason slams into the door, then again and steps back and then charges into the door taking it clear off it's hinges. He looks around and again sees nothing. He smashes his fist into the wall with anger. He steps out of the dressing room and sees Christy James standing out in the hallway.

CJ: "Mason, what are you doing?"

MW: "I'm looking for Yarmouth Blade and I'm going to hurt him. Where is he?"

CJ: "I don't know, I haven't seen him. Can we not get your thoughts on what happened on Escalation?"

MW: "My thoughts? My thoughts are quite simple, Blade cost me a chance at the International Title. He will pay for that, simple."

CJ: "We were all under the impression that the battling between yourself and Yarmouth Blade, would come to a halt so you can be on the same page for team 6CW."

MW: "Alex Walker may have put us on the same team, but at no point in time will I ever let this feud between us rest. When 6CW is victorious, the whole World will see just what I have in store for Blade."

CJ: "Next week on Escalation you team with TV Title Champion Mark Matzko against two members of Genesis, one of whom being Jackson Black who you were unsuccesful in defeating and Michael Sweetwater. How do you go into this match?"

MW: "Ultimately I'm looking to right the wrongs in losing the Black this week, I'm also looking to get back to winning ways full stop. I'm on one hell of a losing streak and being able to team with someone like Mark Matzko is an honour and I'm sure we'll come throu......"

Mason falls to the floor and Christy James screams. Yarmouth Blade out of nowhere slams a steel pipe into the left knee of White forcing him to the ground. Yarmouth continues to smash the pipe into the knee. Mason yells in agony. Blade hell bent begins to stomp the knee. Security once again step in to pull Yarmouth away. Mason is on the ground holding his knee as the medical staff begin to aid Mason. He could be in serious trouble.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Mon 04 Jul 2011, 5:17 pm

Yarmouth Blade stands back after the attack he has just done on Mason White and starts to smile as the crowd continuum to boo Blade.

Blade pull's his arm's away from the two security men that are holding Blade back and holds his arm's in the air and then turns around and start's to walk off down the corridor.

Christy James catches up with Blade with a camera man in tow.

CJ: Blade, Blade can I have a few word's with you on what just happened?

YB: I suppose you can have 5 minutes of my time.

CJ: Well Geeee thanks ( Say's this in a sarcastic way).

YB: If your gonna be like that then, you can just go and get lost.

Blade Grabs hold of the camera from the camera man and slam's the camera on the floor and then give's Christy a Huge kiss on the lips.

Christy is trying to push Blade off, But Blade is not Budging, So the camera man push's Blade of Christy.

Christy then run's away and Blade then look's at the Camera man and kick's him in the stomach and slam's him in to the wall back first.

Another camera man show's up just as Blade attack's Christy with a kiss and the camera man, Blade walk's over to the camera man who back's off a little.

YB: Don't you dare back away from me you Bar Steward, Come here I got some think to say.

The camera man the walk's nervously towards Blade.

YB: Hey Mason this is gonna be you(Blade points to the floor were the camera man is laid out)

YB: You will not stand a chance against me, you loser, You are nothing compared to the one and only Yarmouth Blade, Now get this camera out of my face.

Blade push's the camera man back and walk's of laughing down the corridor as the crowd start to boo him.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 07 Jul 2011, 12:26 pm

Johnny Dice enters his locker room carrying his belt over his shoulder. He walks in to see Jack Frost already reclining in the sofa watching old reruns of the A Team with Icelandic dubbing, on the huger plasma screen.

Mr T: Ég samúð fíflið (Icelandic for "I pity the fool")

JD: Afternoon Jack - hows the throat holding up?

Jack shrugs his shoulders and rubs his throat. He tries to talk but nothing comes out.

JD: Dont worry and dont hurt yourself. Just drink plenty of lemon and honey...with your vodka of course!

Johnny throws his belt onto the LazyBoy recliner before pouring himself a bourbon. He picks up a file labelled "Mureson and Singh" and starts to flick through it.

JD: have you read this yet? These two are trying to take our gold away. I gotta say I thought the tag team challengers would be of better quality. Having said that, they got my attention. After last weeks Escalation, they certainly have my undivided attention. They nearly cost me my streak. And that makes me a dangerous proposition for them.

Jack turns up the TV as BA welds a Tennis Ball shooter to the front of a sit on lawnmower.

JD: Mureson and Singh are about to be sent back down to the B leagues. WE are the tag champs Jack. We wear these belts with pride. Even in the face of insurmountable numbers, we dont back down. They may have their friends with them this week, but I always have a plan.

Jack continues to watch as BA presses the top of a sodastream on the dashboard that sends a rocket barage of baguettes at the baddies causing them to crash. They are unharmed.

JD: Are you ready Jack to go over the plans for this threat?

Jack looks at the TV and hits the record button before switching it off and giving a thumbs up.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Thu 07 Jul 2011, 12:39 pm

(Jack looks at John)

JF: (Straining his voice) Ye....s....s.s..

(Dice looks at Frost and smiles)

JD: Nice try partner

(Frost gets out his phone and types away furiously before turning the screen towards Dice. On it it reads: Thank you Johnny, you are the perfect Tag Team partner and how you've put up with my illness is amazing)

JF: (Straining his voice) Fr...ooo...s..t.eedddddd..... D....i...c....e... (Frost gargles some vodka) There, the Doctors stupid rule about not drinking was a load of kaka!

(Dice smiles at Frost)

JD: Nice to have my old partner back

JF: (Stroking his throat) Well maybe the doctors were right, my throat is killing me! Next week Dice, a Cold Snap will be making an impact. Our time has come, Frosted Dice the first 6CWF Unified Champions!

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 08 Jul 2011, 10:56 am

Camera footage shows a black car pulling up at the 6CW gates the driver leans out of his open window and flashes his security pass

The security guard waking from a slumber looks suprised to see the driver of the car

Security Guard" errrrrrmmmm"

Man" What ???????????????"

Security Man “ERRRRRRRMMM Good to see you Sir, I was really sorry to see what happened last week but every cloud and all that!!!!

At least you can concentrate on being back here full time now

The man appears angry at the Guards comments

“Did I ask for your opinion???????
Do I look like I’m looking for a shoulder to cry on??????????

The Security Guard stares blankly

I didn’t think so
Now open the damn gate and let me in you cretin , I’ve got some important people to see and I haven’t got time to waste talking to idiots like you!!!!!!!!!!!

The Security Guard looking startled slowly raises the gate and the car screeches into the car park

The camera focuses on the number plate

LHART1

Michael Wire “ Business is about to pick up!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 08 Jul 2011, 12:31 pm

Johnny Dice is loading his bag into his classic Mustang when he sees the black car pull into a reserved space.

Johnny closes the boot and goes over to the car as Lex gets out.

JD: I know about you, Hart. I dont like the way you go about things in this business but its good to have some star power back on the roster.

Johnny holds out his hand but Lex leaves him hanging.

JD: Cant say I didnt expect that. I dont care about who you know or what you've done in the business. All I care about is making it to the top. And if you think that you can waltz back in here and take an opportunity away from the hottest prospect in this fed, you are misguided. This aint WCW circa 1997. Although you dress from that period.

Lex looks at Johnny Dice and smirks without saying a word. He locks his car and turns away from JD, walking towards the main building.

JD: I look forward to meeting you Lex in that ring. If you've been doing your homework on this place, you will know that I am the real deal and always win when the odds are against me.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 08 Jul 2011, 2:19 pm

The camera cuts to a dark room with a circle of candles and a crystal ball with Cerberus sat in the middle

Cerberus raises his arms up and the fire wraps around his body and pulls him towards the crystal ball , Cerberus lowers his arms and pulls away from the crystal ball with an evil grin on his face

C: I can see the future and Daniel Reilly you will be destroyed before i go on and dominate anyone who is put in front of me until i am named the International Champion!

C: Tonight Daniel you will BURN IN HELL!

because i am Cerberus!

lord of the Underworld!

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_Sweetwater Sat 09 Jul 2011, 5:08 pm

POSTING FOR INTERNECIO

Mr. Jones and Internecio are stood in a dark room, suddenly the lights come on, brightening them up and it's clear that Mr. Jones and Internecio are stood in front of a plain wall. Mr. Jones is dressed in a suit while Internecio is wearing long black pants and a black vest. Mr. Jones lifts the mic slowly up to his mouth.

MJ: I am here to address somebody, that somebody...of course...being Drake. Former owner of 6CW, fan favourite, ladies man, maybe slightly arrogant. A fair description of the man I think he'd agree, however I will give you my honest and truthful description of Drake. He is 6CW's bonafide failure! Drake should have stuck to the office, stuck to the board room because since he decided that he wanted to become a wrestler he has done nothing but dissapoint, been nothing but a joke, has done nothing of any value.

Mr. Jones shrugs as he looks down the camera.

MJ: Drake, you're the second best brother in the worst wrestling family the business has ever seen. You took 6CW out of a dark pit, fair enough, but then you proceeded, out of sheer idiocy, to kick 6CW straight between its legs and throw it straight down the dark pit, leaving others to pick up the pieces you left behind while you sat back in a chair and could chuckle to yourself as the merchandise wearing, lazy bum, Coca-Cola drinking, orungatans that is the "6CW Universe" lapped up your every word like you were the Second Coming!

You make me sick the way you waltz back into this company whenever and however you please and your spot in 6CW is always secure while somebody with more talent than you have ever or will ever have like Internecio is forced to graft his way to the top. I am rocking the boat of 6CW, I will damn capsize the boat if I have to, just to make the point that you don't deserve the label legend Drake, you don't warrant the reaction you get and that when you come against a true monster, you will crumble!

Internecio flexes his muscles beside Mr. Jones.

MJ: This week, Internecio takes his rightful place in 6CW, of Escalation...in the main event. What a pity that his first time in the spotlight has to be shared with two of the biggest waste of spaces that 6CW has to offer in GazzyD and Keith Leone. Now, now, I'm sure all you precious fans will be smashing your fingers into your grease covered keyboards after you hear me say that about two of 6CW's champions and the world champion nonetheless. Yet I am perfectly justified in my judgement.

When you spend so much time around somebody as talented, somebody as destructive and somebody as so goddamn held back as Internecio, it's hard not to compare him to the so-called best that 6CW has to offer and realise they are nothing compared to my client. GazzyD is held up as the perfect success story of the 6CW, from a small tag team beginnings, to rising up the ranks and then taking his spot at the top of the pile. He might have ruined it a bit with Genesis, but that's not what I want to talk about. What I want to talk about is the fact that GazzyD took so long to rise to the top, because he was simply never good enough.

In fact, I believe the only reason he has even managed to drag the overweight, ugly and talentless piece of rudey poo he calls his body up the ladder of success is because everybody else, rightly so, wrote him off as an irrelevance! He will probably want to run his mouth back at me, list of his achievements, maybe have his Genesis cohorts grunt a few words behind him before he concludes with a whimper that; "seeing is believing." That part is correct, seeing truly is believing, and I see that you're a sad excuse for a human being, and I do indeed believe you ARE a sad excuse for a human being. So I applaud you for being so astute in your little tagline.

Mr. Jones mockingly claps.

MJ: And Keith Leone, 6CW's answer to a punch bag, or a bag of rubbish, a mixture of both really. What really is your purpose though Leone? Because so far all I've seen is that you're exceptionally good at being thrown off things, having yourself cut open and being battered beyond normal human capablities. Sure it's impressive, you might have broken a Guiness World Record for most brain cells lost in a minute or something like that, but are you right to be proud of it? Are you right to parade around and shout from the rooftops about your exceptional ability to take a beating? Each to their own I guess.

Now our opponents, surprisingly, are an even worse group of has-beens, never-will-bes and drunks. I've said enough about Drake, but Geoff Steel and Dicey Reilly. Long standing members of 6CW's rosters, and yet all I know about Geoff Steel, is that I wish I didn't know about Geoff Steel, and the only thing Dicey Reilly is known for is his unrivalled ability to wake up next to the ugliest of women. Not exactly world-class calibre, and certainly not capable of posing a real and dangerous threat to my client Internecio.

So I suggest the world keeps their eyes open for this Monday, because Internecio and I are tired to sitting in the back, standing out of the way, we're grabbing the spotlight and pointing it directly at ourselves, and NEVER LETTING GO!

Suddenly the lights turn off and Mr. Jones is clapping loudly and slowly.

Michael_Sweetwater

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_Sweetwater Sat 09 Jul 2011, 5:08 pm

Christy James is walking down the backstage corridor toward the locker rooms where Michael Sweetwater stands with an ice pack on his left shoulder.

"Took ya long enough, dollface."

Christy ignores the quip by Sweetwater. "I received word that you were looking for me?"

"Yeah, I gots a message for Triple D. Now..." He takes the mic from Christy's hand "...if you don't mind."

Sweetwater turns to the camera, giving it an icy glare.

"Listen here you piece a' rudey poo. You just made the biggest mistake of your life. Not only did you beat me and eliminate me from title contention, but you just made 5 new enemies in Genesis. All you had t' do you let me win that match, and you wouldn't hafta worry 'bout none'a this. But now you've gone and done it.

Now you gots t' contend with not only Jackson Black next week, but me and Reilly as well. An' you saw what I was capable of when I took out Dicey AND Geoff Steel earlier. Remember, when you're lyin' on the mat face up, unable to move and waitin' for a stretcher to take you away, you'll only have yourself t' blame for this."

Michael Sweetwater forcefully hands the mic back to Christy James and storms off.

"Any words for your opponents next week?" Christy shouts to him.

"Tell 'em they're dead!"

Michael_Sweetwater

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down