The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Escalation 4th July 2011

+2
AberdeenSteve
JJJohnson
6 posters

Go down

6CWF Escalation 4th July 2011 Empty 6CWF Escalation 4th July 2011

Post by JJJohnson Mon 27 Jun 2011, 11:38 pm

Match 1
International Title Qualifier
Mason White vs Jackson Black

Match 2
Internecio/Cerberus vs Drake/Josh Valour

Match 3
International Title Qualifier
Triple D vs Michael Sweetwater

Match 4
Daniel Reilly/Dicey Reilly/John Dice vs GazzyD/Ibrahim Mureson/Kalki Singh

Match 5
Keith Leone vs Jack Frost

Main Event
Number One Contender to the 6CW Title
Perfect Jack vs Geoff Steel vs Mark Matzko

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CWF Escalation 4th July 2011 Empty Re: 6CWF Escalation 4th July 2011

Post by AberdeenSteve Tue 28 Jun 2011, 12:17 pm

Jackson Black is in his locker room; he has an ice pack on his neck and is untying his boots. He notices the camera and urges it to come closer. He stops what he is doing and looks into the camera, adjusting his ice pack before beginning to talk.

“Well, once again I am royally screwed over out of my opportunity to have gold around my waist. You can all sit there and look on bemused about me complaining about being the one who was screwed but the matter of the fact is that we had that match won. We had that match with no interruptions, no run ins, nothing. Mike and myself had Frosted Dice in a corner and were seconds away from being crowned new Tag Team Champions. What irritates me the most that we were screwed over by some washed up old has been. Reilly has had his moment and quite frankly I think he should just move the hell over and allow the next generation their moment in the spotlight. He is going to get what it is coming to him that is for sure.”

Black irks a little as he moves his neck and he shuffles the ice over slightly.

“Nonetheless, the bitter taste of defeat was swiftly spat from my mouth as Mr Walker declared I would be one of the 8 men involved in the tournament to crown the first ever 6CWF International Champion. If there was ever a piece of gold made for Jackson Black then it was this one.”

Jackson pulls off one of his boots and places it next to him, readjusting himself into a more comfortable position.

“First of all, it’s the ‘International Championship’ and I am American whilst the majority of guys here are stupid Brits. Secondly, if you wanted a title to begin with the best reign possible I don’t think you could look any further than having it around the waist of Jackson Black. I am a wrestling god dam it, nobody in this company can compare to me when it comes to wrestling ability. I am an All American for the state of Arizona. I have held world titles in numerous independent companies in the US. I have wrestled the very best there is too offer in technical wrestling; the Davey Richards, the Eddie Edwards, the Low Ki’s. That title has my name written all over it and in the coming weeks then at the PPV I will prove every last one of you that I am the best this company has to offer.

So, the first man to stand in my way is Mason White. I don’t think I could have asked for an easier opponent that this roid monkey. He is nothing but an overhyped gorilla with little or no wrestling ability. All you have to do is see the beating he took at the hands of Yarmouth Balde for god’s sake. Blade is useless and even he managed to beat the living hell out of White. I have this one in the bag, and I ensure you that Jackson Black will progress to the second round.”

Black the ushers the camera out of his room before standing up and draping a towel over his shoulder.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 28 Jun 2011, 6:19 pm

Christy James is backstage as Duke Dylan Debadguy is recovering from his Triple Threat match;

CJ: Duke, I...

DDD: Mr Debadguy...

CJ: Mr Debadguy. I just wanted to know your thoughts and reaction to your win this evening and the news that you'll be one of the 8 men taking part in a tournament to crown a new 6CWF International Champion...

DDD: First of all, everyone has been badmouthing me since last week, everyone scorned when I suggested I could make it on my own, lest we forget I am a former 6WF Internet Champion and former TAW World Heavyweight Championship contender before Generation Zero even became anything other than an idea! And even with the somewhat inept Generation Zero "backing me up", they STILL managed to stand by and watch while Geoff Steel helped the hypocritical GazzyD retain the 6CW World Heavyweight Championship!

But as I said last week, I know i'm back of the line for 6CW World Title shots. But I started my journey to the front of the queue when I defeated two very tough superstars in Josh Valour and Cerberus in a Triple Threat match. And now i'm in the quarter finals of a Tournament to crown a new International Champion?

Who's my opponent?

CJ: Er, Michael Sweetwater.

DDD: Hmm... Michael Sweetwater. Part of the Genesis group, am I right?

(Christy James nods)

DDD: So i'd be right in assuming Mongo Sweetwater will have some form of backup at ringside... But while that might scare a normal man, Duke Dylan Debadguy is no normal man. And believe me, if there's anyone in 6CW who knows the effects of having backup at ringside, it's the former leader of Generation Zero! Besides, when it comes to crowning an International Champion, who better to recieve the prize than an international megastar like myself?! Sure, I may have an ego, but I have the accolades and the Debadguys, my name for my fans, aren't I clever, I have the accolades and the Debadguys in attendance as proof that I can back up my seemingly ridiculous claims.

Duke Dylan Debadguy has one aim. To become 6CW World Heavyweight Champion. But to be honest, if the door to the 6CW Heavyweight Title is locked shut, and the upstairs back window to the 6CW International Title has been left ajar, then believe that Duke Dylan Debadguy is getting into Championship House via that back window! First up it's Mongo Sweetwater, and hear this Mongo, I don't care if you have Genesis at ringside, whether it's Jackson, Gazzy, Jimmy, Jeff, Jack, John-Boy, Joseph, Josephina, Jemima, or John-Boy with you at ringside...

CJ: You said John-Boy twice...

DDD: ...I am progressing through to the semi finals of this tournament at your expense!

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Tue 28 Jun 2011, 7:08 pm

Yarmouth Blade is in his locker room as is watching a flat screen tv and the crowd start to boo as Blade just starts to laugh as the boo's get louder.

Suddenly there's a knock on the door Blade, walks up to the door and opens it.

YB: What the hell do you want?

Christy James is standing there with a microphone in one hand and a camera man standing beside her.

CJ: Thanks for the warm welcome Blade,I Was wondering what your reaction is going to be with what Mason White said about you just now?

YB: What did he say about me then? Wait let me guess, Some think like when we next meet he's gonna take me out blah, blah,blah.

CJ: Yeah,How did you know?

YB: Because Mason White is just so predicable,just like all his matches he's in,he just loses we know that before we even start a match.
Lets go back a couple of weeks ago on escalation, we were doing so well and then he decides to kick me in the face and cost us the match.
Mason is such a liability a wast of space and if he think's he can take me out, well he better have a whole army with him cos he sure is gonna need it.

Crowd are booing at the one time fans Favorite.

CJ: That was a bit harsh Blade, Don't you have any think positive to say about Mason White?

YB: NO, He's just one big lump of sh....t that just wants to be your friend and get to the top, then drop you soon as he get's there.
But let's face it Christy he's not gonna get there is he, He may be strong but he got no brains in the ring not like the most gifted technical wrestler in 6cwf today which is Yarmouth Blade.

YB: Blade is better of with out that low life scum and will go onto better thing's, now if you will excuse me I need to laugh I mean watch the coverage of last weeks match that Mason White had last week.

The crowd start to boo as Blade pushes Christy and the camera man through the door.

CJ: Well that wasn't expected from blade.

Christy looks in to the camera as she say's this and then walks off down the corridor as the tron goes off the aiir.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_Sweetwater Thu 30 Jun 2011, 12:34 am

Michael Sweetwater is storming around backstage, kicking doors open as he searches backstage for Reilly.

“Where are you, you no-good two-bit sonuvabitch?!”

He crosses paths with Jackson Black, who immediately reaches out and grabs Sweetwater by the arm.

“Whoa, what do you think you’re doing?”

Sweetwater jerks his arm away and turns around.

“I’m gonna find that rat-fink and pay him back for costing us the tag-team belt!”

Jackson shakes his head and puts a finger in the chest of Sweetwater.

“He ain’t your problem, man. You’re problem is Triple D right now.”

“Dammit Jackson, we were so close to gold! We coulda had those belts around our waist right now, but that damn—“

“We don’t need those belts! Look who has them. Do you really want to be associated with those two? We’re miles above them; that title is below us. Now the International Title, there’s a belt we can use. If Genesis gets a hold of that belt, we set the precedent for it.”

Sweetwater is still seething, but he nods his head. “All right, I gotcha. Yeah, Frosted Dice ain’t near our level.”

“That’s right. Now right now, we gotta get you ready for Triple D. Trust me, I know the man. Remember, I was a part of Generation Zero. I know how he thinks and I know what he does. Me, Gazzy, and Walker’s gang, we got your back. You just stay angry.”

“That’s a piece a’ cake, Jackson. You remember I’m the Brooklyn Brawler. I’m the untamable Rottweiler. I am Michael friggin’ Sweetwater, and I back down from no man!”

“Damn straight!”

Sweetwater lets out a voracious roar that echoes through the hallways. After taking a deep breath, he looks to the ceiling and smiles.

“Michael Sweetwater: International Champion. It’s got a nice ring to it.”

“I think you mean Jackson Black, International Champion,” he laughs.

“Hey, you get through your match first, then we’ll talk.”

“All right then. You win your match, I’ll win mine, and then we’ll go at it mano-a-mano. How’s that sound?”

Michael smiles and sticks out a hand to Jackson Black.

“I like the sound of it. For Genesis?”

Jackson takes his hand and gives it a shake.

“For Genesis.”

Jackson Black and Michael Sweetwater start down the hallway as Sweetwater starts singing to himself.

“I’m gonna make it right, tonight, tonight, tonight…”

“Tell me I did not just hear that…”

“What?”

Michael_Sweetwater

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Sat 02 Jul 2011, 9:37 am

Johnny Dice arrives at the arena after a short break away. He has his tag belt slung over his shoulder and struts towards the arena door with a swagger. He looks above the entrance and his gaze rests on the 6CWF sign. He looks at it for a few seconds before looking at his tag belt which reads "6CW Tag Champ". He looks back at the sign before smiling.

JD: When the time is right, I am going to be the first undisputed 6CWF tag champ. And that time will be soon.

Johnny walks in to the building and heads straight for the Frosted Dice locker room. He walks in to see an interviewer sat down with Jack Frost.

Interviewer (to Frost): Are you going to answer any of my questions?

Frost motions to his throat and rubs it with a grimmace.

JD: I wouldnt bother with him at the moment - he still has laryngitus. HE does his talking in the ring. Aint that right Jackie boy?

Frost nods, gets up and pours himself and Johnny a drink.

Interviewer: Then maybe I can have a few words with you Mr Dice?

JD: Sure thing. shoot.

Interviewer: Well first of all congratulations are in order.

Johnny looks at his belt and smiles.

JD: Shes a real beaut aint she!

Inter: I wasnt talking about that. I was talking about you going down in the history books. Now that 6CW is no more, you will go down in its history as the only active wrestler never to have been pinned. 3 months without a pin against you. And that can now never change. You will be remembered long after the belt has gone.

JD: That is pretty cool but let me correct you - this belt is not going anywhere.

InterV: Sorry, thats not what I meant. What about this weeks match with Reilly & Reilly?

JD: Sounds like a tag team of Irish Lawyers. (johnny puts on a funny voice) - escuse me Guvnor, can you tell me the way to the offices of Reilly and Reilly?

InterV: Are you excited by the prospect of tagging with them?

JD: Very much so. These guys are legends in 6CW and I cannot wait to learn a few new things off them this week. And hopefully maybe even teach them a few as well.

Interv: and any message for your opponents?

JD: The only message I have is one of impending pain for them. Sunny D and his partners are in for a world of pain. You dont go unpinned and win gold without good reason. I am on the crest of a wave. and the riptide doesnt look like breaking any time soon. So tell the big scrabble score wrestlers, whatever their names are, that I am coming for them. And I am coming hard.

Jack smirks in the corner whilst rubbing his throat.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down