The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Escalation Results 11th October 2011

Go down

6CW Escalation Results 11th October 2011 Empty 6CW Escalation Results 11th October 2011

Post by JJJohnson Mon 10 Oct 2011, 2:50 pm

*The show goes live on air from inside the Braehead Arena in Glasgow.Jets of green pyros shoot from the air and a massive metallic "G" is present at the side of the stage."I want it all" is playing out of the speaker system as the action quickly goes to Jeff Thadeus and Henry Lloyd.

JT:Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome to tuesday night Escalation,coming to you live and exclusive on ESPN.I've been doing this job for two years now and I have been around the wrestling business alot longer but never have I experienced an atmosphere like we have here tonight....the whole lockeroom is pretty much split....you walk in the back and it's like being involved in gang warfare....since the Genesis takeover last week the whole foundation of this company is rocking out of control....

HE:I have to admit my agreement to that,from the beginning I have been a supporter of Alex Walker and Genesis but now I am having my doubts.These guys are reckless,chaos seems to be their main objective and I only see bad times ahead if this continues....

JT:Last week we saw Keith Leone savagely beaten by Genesis,we saw Daniel Reilly kidnapped and bundled out of the arena in the back of a rental car.All of Walker's attention seems to be on this war he is waging with the 6CW lockeroom....so much so that nobody has even batted an eyelid at the fact that Geoff Steel,our 6CW Champion,was almost burnt alive last week....

HE:Steel found himself trapped inside the ring with the monster and new number one contender,Cerberus.Cerberus maimed Steel and those two are scheduled to battle here tonight in non-title action.....but Jeff,you mentioned Keith Leone....last week Leone went on record once again to highlight this so called "conspiracy",well the more the weeks go on you have got to start asking questions...

JT:I hate to admit it but maybe your right....Leone was pointing the finger last week,and just moments before we was attacked he very chillingly said that there was a "bounty on his head"....I don't know what Leone thinks he has uncovered but it seems that nobody wants him opening his mouth.....the whole demeaneur of this company is a tense one because nobody really knows what is happening....

"Numb" screams out the speakers and the whole crowd break out into huge boos as Alex Walker walks out on the stage.He is accompanied by Mr Jones and Internecio but the rest of Genesis are nowhere in sight.They all stop and look at the giant "G" on the stage before smiling and walking towards the ring.

HE:Maybe now we are going to get some indication...

JT:I wouldnt hold my breath on it....Walker is a clever man,he never gives away information unless it's vital...

All three climb into the ring and raucous chants of "You suck" blast out from the crowd.Walker just looks around and smirks before taking a microphone from Mike Bird.

Walker:Good evening to you aswell...

*Crowd boo

Walker:We'll skip over that part then.And you can stop that booing,you people are really going to want to hear what I am saying...

Crowd:A55hole x10

Walker:I'm touched that you feel so highly of me.I'm going to get straight to the point because all week I have alot of questions from shareholders,business partners,various media outlets and I feel right now I am going to answer all of them in one fell swoop.

You look around here tonight and what do you see?.I've been told that this place is becoming a "wasteland" and that the inmates are running the asylum.But when I look around I don't see any of that at all.I run this asylum and whether you have a problem with that,I really don't give a damn because the results don't lie.

I could go in the production truck out back and I could ask them to dig out VT of this company three years ago and you would see exactly what I am talking about.I've followed in the footsteps of some pretty highly respected guys but I find myself thinking why?.I mean what did they do that was so goddamn special?

Back in 2008 this company was barely scraping by,the talent were performing in shacks up and down the country and their salaries were derisory.You cycle forward to just last year and still this company was down on it's luck,still probably in the lower ebb of sports entertainment products.But look at us now,we sell out this arena every single week...never an empty seat.We go global for pay per views and the fans all over the world go wild when we are in town.We trend worldwide on Twitter and Facebook and our superstars are the most talked about on the planet.

If this is a "wasteland" then I would love to see what El Dorado looks like because this place is recognised in every major country in the world and in most we are seen as the number one sports entertainment provider.There is nothing bigger than 6CW right now,so do me a favour and SHUT YOUR GODDAMN MOUTHS!

*Crowd boo louder

Walker:What would any of you know about running a company like this?.What would anyone of you know about handling the type of situations I see on a daily basis?.You might wear your little Mike Hill t-shirts and you Mason White wristbands but do you really know what it's like to deal with people like that.....you have no idea!

It's people like all of you,all of the media vultures and the fatcats that rub their hands together as the pounds keep on rolling in that really make me sick.You accuse me of being biased,of losing my cool and allowing my judgement to be clouded.I am the majority shareholder of this company,I make choices that nobody else can....and down the line all of you are going to see that what I say is right,it will always be right because I know what I am talking about.

Everyone is under this illusion that because I have affiliation with Genesis,that that is why they get so many opportunities.Why don't you stop your whingeing and grow up.Genesis are on top because everyone in this faction busts their balls day in and day out.There is nobody working harder than these guys and I don't care who disagrees about that,and who believes that other wrestlers are "better workers" because I know better....

Each and every member of Genesis has shown me desire and a willingness to get to the top.That is ambition that you just cannot by,that is what makes them stand out from the crowd.Maybe if the rest of the lockeroom spent as much time in the gym as they do running their mouths then we wouldn't have a problem in the first place.

I have said from the beginning that I will give chances to those that earn it,thanks to me Mike Hill,Lex Hart and Yarmouth Blade have title matches here tonight.I have also agreed to give title shots to Josh Valour & Mason White aswell as agreeing to Frosted Dice's re-match for the tag team titles.They won a ten man tag team match last week and that means they earnt their chance.

It sounds like one big "conspiracy" doesnt it?

*Walker begins to smirk and Jones laughs behind him

Walker:I know your out there listening Leone and let me give you abit of advice.Don't talk about things that you really don't understand.I don't know what it is that you think you have seen but believe me when i tell you that is all in your head.

Are you people really telling me that you believe the words of a man that tried to end Dicey Reilly's career?.A man that proven on countless times that he is a lunatic,and yet your going to buy into his little fantasy?.

Leone last week was a warning for two reasons.One,I dont appreciate you running around here telling everyone that I am "poisoning" this company and that we are all one big corrupt establishment,whose sole goal is to make sure you don't get a title shot.

I mean seriously,you think I care about you?.Leone you are nothing to me,the definition of a toilet bug and the reason why you havent had a title shot is because before Destiny you hadn't earnt one.I admit I was surprised by your performance in the Gold Rush Battle Royale but at the same time I commend your achievement,But to say that I am forcing you off this show?...The only reason I suggested you move over to 6WF and challenge for their championship is because you obviously have a huge problem with the way we run things over here.

If it bothers you so much then I didnt see any reason for you to stay.Surely if my only goal is to "keep you down" then your efforts would be better suited elsewhere,your not as hot as you like to think Leone....I could make a dozen of you tomorrow if you walked out of those doors....and that brings me on to reason number two.

This feeling that you are better than everyone else.This belief that you are the only reason why 6CW and pro wrestling in general is prospering right now really has a gripe with me.I must have missed the part where Keith Leone made decisions around here,I must have missed it when Keith Leone was the one signing contracts and securing deals that make money.

Face it,the only reason people know your name is because I gave you the air time to do it.I thought i'd give you one last crack at the big time,you like to tell stories so here is one for you to enjoy.Two weeks before your re-match with Dicey Reilly for the Extreme Title,the match when you won the belt back,I got a call from the Board of Directors telling me that they wanted to let you go.

The so callled "enigma" was five seconds away from being fired and guess what?.I saved your a55 because I felt you still had something to offer.They looked down on you as some kind of "savage" and that you would be better suited in some pathetic hovel like CZW...and yet look at you now.I admit I didnt expect you to reach the heights you have,but fact remains that without me that day you wouldnt even have a job here right now.

You think I hate you Leone,you think I want rid of you so bad,you couldnt be further from the truth.I value you as a competitor,I see you as someone who can bring something to this company but I will not stand around and watch you spread your disease all over my business.I have worked hard to build up 6CW and whether anyone likes it or,I will not allow anybody to ruin that.

There is nobody bigger than this company and sooner everyone realises that the better.Drake thought he was bigger than this company,and now he can barely breath through his shattered cheekbone.John Liederman thought he was something special and thanks to us he us still struggling on his life support machine.Jerome Dubois will never darken these hallways again and GazzyD is still struggling to move without the aid of walking stick.And Daniel Reilly...well you all saw last week what happened with Daniel Reilly...

Reilly made too many threats,he interfered one too many times and now I would be surprised if any of you ever see Daniel Reilly again!

*Walker turns to Jones and Internecio,Jones is laughing hysterically as Internecio holds something in the air.

JT:What the hell is that?

HE:It looks like a necklace....of teeth?

JT:This is bad...

Walker:I would hate for you to go down this route Leone because there is only so far you can go until you reach the point of no return.I don't want to add your name to the growing list of Genesis victims but if you push me then I will not hesitate.Do you know the good thing about having Internecio in our ranks?....This man has no human emotion,he can watch a person in unimaginable pain and he will not falter.He can push a human being to their absolute limits and feel no remorse....

Believe me,I watched it happen last week!

*Walker smiles evily

Walker:The Genesis era has just begun,and there is no turning back from what we have started.It's time to put up or shut up because I am not coming out here every week to read the riot act.There are going to be those of you who don't agree with my methods....and I guarantee that there are going to be wars along the way.....but if you've got a problem then you come out here and you sort it out in this ring....I expect competition,I welcome conflict,but do not dare complain when things get out of hand...

Genesis is here to stay......deal with it!

*The crowd boo as Walker throws the mic down.

HE:Alex Walker and Genesis sending out a message......I know there is going to be alot of people in the back that are listening to this...and there are going to be those who will challenge him....I think this war has only just begun...

JT:I couldnt agree more...Genesis have set up their store,they are the dominant force but I have a feeling that the rebel groups will be moving into position as we speak....Alex Walker seems to be inviting a battle....and I think he is going to get one....we'll see you after the commercial break!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Escalation Results 11th October 2011 Empty Re: 6CW Escalation Results 11th October 2011

Post by JJJohnson Mon 10 Oct 2011, 2:52 pm

* The action comes back off the commercials in one of the large function rooms in the back.Mike Hill is standing at the front of the room whilst Frosted Dice,Josh Valour and Mason White are sitting in chairs around the room.

Hill:You heard what Walker had to say,and all of us know better than anyone that Genesis are going to just get worse.This is just the beginning and as far as I am concerned we need to fight this on the frontline....for aslong as possible...if some people aren't ready for that then I suggest you leave right now....

Dice:I don't think your going to find anyone running for mummy here Hill.We all know what is going to happen and we all know what is going to be expected of us.

Frost:We know better than anyone what Genesis can do and what they are capable of.They can take away your dreams in the blink of an eye.....and they don't care who they have to stand on or who they have to destroy in order to get what they want...me and Johnny made our own personal choice to see this out to the bitter end.....no turning back now....

*Hill nods his head and then turns towards Valour and White

Valour:Look were new to this whole thing....especially me,I haven't had much trouble with Genesis but I know it's only a matter of time until it happens so I'm ready to go.Anyone that has watched me perform in the ring knows that I am not going to shy away from this...I'll go right into the lion's den and confront the beast itself....

*Valour and White touch knuckles and then White stands up

White:I became a professional wrestler because this has always been my dream.To go out there and entertain all of our fans,to see my name up in lights and really cement a legacy for myself.Right now that isn't possible because Genesis stand in the way of every path....they are suffocating this company,sucking the life out of a business that I love and I aint gonna sit around and watch it happen....I think we all recognise the dangers here,guys that fight Genesis usually end up in a hospital bed.....but we've got strength in numbers....we actually stand a better chance than those before us...

Hill:I agree....there has never been a better chance to knock Genesis off their pedastal...last week we all won the opportunity at championship matches.....tonight I am going to take Jackson Black's International Title away from him....removing part of the shield that protects them so dearly....Frosted Dice have their title match in a couple of weeks....any news on you two?

*Everyone turns to White & Valour,who both exchange glances

Valour:We talked about it....and my intital thought was to go after the Extreme Title....that division is in my blood,but winning that championship would have no effect on the war we are waging so I decided against it.....

White:And I was torn with the idea of challenging the winner of tonights TV Title match.....but there is no telling that Genesis are going to be in charge of that belt once this evenings over....so we came to a decision.....and me and Valour are gonna challenge Genesis for the tag team titles....

*Frosted Dice turn towards them

Dice:That's a joke right?

Valour:No it isn't....we feel we have a good as shot as anyone...

Frost:Even though you knew that we had a match for the titles....are you kidding me?....

*Both teams begin arguing with one another and all four stand up

Hill:GUYS!

*All four turn towards Hill

Hill:This is exactly what Genesis wants...in-house fighting.....what the hell does it matter if both teams are going for the tag belts?...Surely that means we have a better chance of taking them away from Genesis...isnt that what this is all about?....sure we all want success but we arent going to implent a change in this company if Genesis are monopolising all the championships....I think Valour & White are making the right choice....strength in numbers guys....remember that...

*Valour/White and Frosted Dice seem to calm down a little and they all nod at one another

Hill:As far as I am concerned we need to be working day and night for any opportunity that might arise.Genesis need to be stopped.....and we all need to be willing to whatever it takes to make that happen....agreed?

All:AGREED!

*All five men nod at one another as the scene goes back ringside

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Escalation Results 11th October 2011 Empty Re: 6CW Escalation Results 11th October 2011

Post by JJJohnson Mon 10 Oct 2011, 2:53 pm

Match 1
TV Title
Michael Sweetwater (c) vs Lex Hart vs Yarmouth Blade

JT:Just like I said....the rebels are moving into position and already the ground movements are being made....I fear that this war is going to be waging for a long while to come...

HE:This is just the beginning Jeff.....Genesis have alienated part of the roster and now the roster is going to start fighting back...

ding ding

Mike Bird:Ladies and Gentlemen......the following contest is a triple threat match.............for the 6CW TV CHAMPIONSHIP!

*Crowd pop

The arena erupts into cheers as "Burn in my light" roars out and golden sparkles erupt from the stage as the curtain pushes open...

Bird:Introducing the challengers........first.......from Calgary,Alberta,Canada.....weighing in at 240 pounds...........Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Haaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttttt!

Lex poses on the stage and then walks through the smoke and makes his way down the ramp.He tags hands with the fans and then climbs into the ring,smiling at his reception from the crowd.

JT:Lex Hart became the number one contender to the TV Title last week when he defeated Yarmouth Blade....

HE:But we all know what a controversial decision that was.Blade's foot was under the bottom rope when the count was made....

JT:I was just getting to that point....Yarmouth Blade threatened this company with legal action if the mistake was not rectified and that is why tonight's contest is a triple threat match....much to the chagrin of Michael Sweetwater and Genesis...

Lex bounces back against the ropes and warms himself up as "One and Only" begins playing out.Red fireworks explode up into the rafters and the crowd begin to boo en masse...

Bird:..............from Belton in the United Kingdom...........196 pounds........................Yaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrmmmmmmmmooooooouuuuuuuuuttttthhhhhhhhh Bllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Yarmouth Blade strolls out on the stage and smiles at the crowd reaction.He trash talks the fans as he walks down the ramp and then begins pointing at Lex Hart with a smirk.

HE:Yarmouth Blade is the rightful number one contender,its a sham that this is even a triple threat match...

JT:I think for once Walker made the right call.There is no telling that Blade would have won that match anyway,but Lex didnt get a legitimate pinfall so this was the only choice....it's just surprising that a member of Genesis is going to be in a match where the odds are stacked against them...

Blade climbs up on the apron and he yells at the referee to keep Lex away as he climbs through the ropes.Hart tells the referee to check Blade for concealed weapons...

HE:What is this rubbish?

JT:Lex is absolutely right,Blade has been known for his shady tactics.....and over the last couple of weeks he has broken every rule in the book to try and tip Hart over the edge....and would you look at that!

The crowd begin to boo as the referee discovers a steel pipe in the boot of Yarmouth Blade.Blade tries to plead his innocence but Lex shakes his head...

HE:That could of just slipped in there...

JT:Are you serious?....a pipe just slipped in his boot,do me a favour...

Blade punches the turnbuckle and looks angry as "Numb" blasts out.The boos grow even louder as green lasers shoot through the crowd and emerald pyros shoot through the air.

Mike Bird:And their opponent..................from Brooklyn,New York.............representing Genesis.........weighing in at 152 pounds.................Micccccccccchhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeellllllllll Swwwwwweeeeeeeeeetttttttttttwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaatttttttttteeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrr!

The crowd are at fever pitch with boos as Sweetwater slowly walks down the ramp,never taking his eyes off the ring.He has the TV Title over one shoulder and his tag team title over the other...

HE:The "rotweiler" of Genesis....Michael Sweetwater has proved all critics wrong,the ones that said he was too small to make an impact....this man has beaten some of the best in this business and he is a double champion....it doesnt get much better than that....

JT:Sweetwater is a competitor that can go all night....he has a huge tank and a willingness to perform when the chips are down....his size may be a disadvantage in some people's eyes but he more than makes up for it....

Sweetwater climbs into the ring and walks straight to the centre,raising his two titles in the air and nodding his head.He looks at Lex and then at Blade before handing his titles to the referee and walking back to his corner.All three men stare at one another as the bell sounds...

HE:Sweetwater has a task on his hands but Genesis always find a way to win....

JT:Sweetwater may be up against it but if he can capitalise on the on going feud between Blade and Lex then he stands a good chance...

All three men stare at each other and then Lex and Blade walk towards one another and begin to trade right hands.Michael Sweetwater shakes his head and walks over to them but Lex just kicks him in the gut and Blade shoves him backwards onto the mat....Lex lights up Blade with stiff knife edge chops to the chest and then Blade responds with a knee to the gut before whipping Lex to the corner....Blade follows in but Lex uses the turnbuckle to propel himself over Blade's head and waistlocks him into a bridging german suplex...........

..........Sweetwater breaks the cover up.Sweetwater stomps visciously on the back of Lex's head and then connects with a swinging neckbreaker.Sweetwater gets up and he rocks Blade with right hands and tries to whip him into the corner,Blade reverses but Sweetwater gets his feet up as Yarmouth follows in....

HE:Sweetwater doesnt appreciate being pushed around.....double axe handle!

Sweetwater floors Blade with the aerial assault....................1..........................2.....................Lex breaks the cover up.Lex pulls Sweetwater up and nails knife edge chops before whipping him off the ropes,Sweetwater comes back and lands a stiff kick to the head of Hart before running at him for a clothesline.....

JT:Lovely counter there...

Lex ducks the clothesline and then takes out Sweetwater with a spinning heel kick.Sweetwater gets back up and Hart slams him head-first into the oncoming Yarmouth Blade before nailing a back suplex on the champion....................1............................2.............shoulder up.Lex gets to his feet and he dropkicks Blade through the ropes onto the apron before pulling Sweetwater back up and connecting with a big vertical suplex.....................1......................2.............kickout.

HE:All three trading shots here but can they keep up this kind of pace for long?....in championship bouts you have to be willing to pace yourself...

Lex gets back to his feet and he grabs Blade on the apron,but Yarmouth counters with a jawbreaker across the top rope and then climbs up the turnbuckle as Lex goes down on one knee....

JT:Lookout here....oh my...

Blade comes off the top rope and drives both off his knees into the back of Lex's neck.The crowd boo and then Sweetwater rushes across and lands a low hesitation dropkick to the head of Blade,sending him to the outside before covering Lex...

JT:Sweetwater gonna steal one...

.......shoulder up

Sweetwater kneels over Lex and slams down hard right hands before getting to his feet.He points to the giant,metallic "G" on the stage and the crowd boo and then grabs Lex by the head and hits a quick russian legsweep.Sweetwater goes to the corner and climbs up...

HE:Genesis will be very proud if Sweetwater comes back victorious here tonight......SIX FEET DEEP!

Blade is back on the apron and he swipes the champion's legs,crotching him on the top rope.Blade climbs up on the top rope and hooks Sweetwater in a front facelock....

JT:Could be a superlex on the horizon....OH MY!

Crowd:That was awe-some x5

Lex gets back to his feet and he stands underneath Blade,powerbombing him off the top rope,which also sends Sweetwater crashing from the top in a superplex.Blade tries to stagger up but Lex nails a running enzeguiri...................................1.............................2................shoulder up.Hart gets back to his feet and he lifts Sweetwater into an inverted atomic drop and then a northern lights suplex...................1...............................2.................kickout.Lex gets back to his feet and he watches Blade trying to get up and runs off the ropes...

HE:Lex has Yarmouth Blade in his sights.....CANADIAN...

Lex looks for the canadian destroyer but Blade manages to keep his feet and he swipes the legs of Hart before slingshotting him into the turnbuckle and follows up with a reverse DDT as Lex staggers back.......................1......................2..........................kickout.Blade gets to his feet and he kicks Sweetwater in the stomach as he gets up and then nails an overdrive (playmaker)................1..........................2...................shoulder up.

JT:Blade really finding his feet now and this could spell trouble for his opponents....

Lex staggers back up and Blade runs into him and clotheslines him over the top rope to the outside.Lex lands in a heap on the floor as Blade turns back and manages to catch Sweetwater running in with a flapjack across the top rope....Sweetwater sways as Blade runs off the opposite ropes and comes back with a jumping leg lariat...

..........Sweetwater kicks out.

HE:This is a fantastic opening contest....

Blade gets back to his feet and he smirks as the crowd boo him before he turns and wills Sweetwater to get back to his feet....

JT:CORKSCREW ROUNDHOUSE....

HE:New champion....

.........................................thr-

JT:Lex got there just in time....

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 10 Oct 2011, 2:56 pm

Lex manages to break up the cover just in time.He and Blade stagger back up and Blade looks for a haymaker but Lex ducks it and hits another german suplex.He stands up and runs towards the ropes...

HE:LIONSAULT!

Lex lands the lionsault before before he can make a cover Sweetwater grabs him and nails a DDT.The champion covers Blade....................1................................2...................shoulder up!

JT:Back and forth.....there is no telling where this could end....

Lex rolls under the bottom rope and rests on the apron for a moment as Sweetwater gets back to his feet and he pulls Blade up with him...

HE:Blade is about to "Sleep with the Fishes"....

Blade swivels out of the fishermans suplex and kicks Sweetwater in the stomach before flipping him into the air...

JT:POWERBOMB...

Sweetwater nails right hands to the forehead and manages to jump off the back of Blade's shoulders.Yarmouth spins around and runs at Sweetwater....

HE:Lex just got drilled....

JT:SLEEP WITH THE FISHES!

Sweetwater ducks Blade,causing Yarmouth to slam into Lex and send Hart flying from the apron and colliding with the announce table.Blade staggers back around into the fishermans suplex...

1.....................................2.............................3!

HE:Got him....

The referee waves the count away and points to Blade's hand on the bottom rope.Sweetwater stands up and argues with the referee but is told it was only a two count...

JT:The referee saw Blade's hand on the ropes and the count does not count,....it doesnt matter how much Sweetwater complains...he needs to concentrate on this match...

Sweetwater shakes his head and then brushes past the referee before running at Blade and slamming his knee into the temple.Sweetwater climbs up the ropes....

HE:Patented double foot stomp coming up....

Sweetwater jumps off from the top rope but Blade manages to roll out of the way at the last second and climbs up in the corner.Sweetwater lands on his feet and then sprints back towards Blade....

JT:He got the feet right up in the face of Sweetwatere there.....the champion is really dazed.....POWERBOMB!

Blade kicks Sweetwater in the stomach and then flips him in the air and drills him with his finisher....

HE:This is it....

Lex slides back in the ring and waistlocks Blade into a german suplex,he pulls Yarmouth back up and nails a second before dragging him up for a third time....

JT:He nailed the trivector...

....................Blade just kicks out.

Lex staggers to his feet as Blade rolls from the ring to catch his breath.Lex waits for a groggy Sweetwater to reach his feet and then dropkicks him back down again....Lex goes to the corner and nails a springboard moonsault from the bottom rope....he gets back up and then nails a second moonsault from the second rope...

HE:Lex likes these in threes..........

Mr Kenty comes running down the rampway,as the crowd boo hysterically.He jumps up on the apron and begins trash talking Lex and distracting the referee...

JT:This guy has no business out here....

HE:He's supporting his tag team partner.....nothing wrong with that....

Lex looks at Kenty with fury and then swings at him,only for Kenty to drop down off the apron and smile from the floor.The referee is leaning over the ropes and shouting at Kenty to leave the ringside area as Kenty pleads his innocence....

JT:Kenty needs to get out of here.....what are you doing Blade...lookout here....oh god....

Blade pushes the timekeeper out of the way and grabs something from under his table before walking back to the ring.He drags Lex under the bottom rope to the outside and then smacks him across the head with the steel pipe....

HE:Blade just cleaned Lex's clock.....and the referee has no idea....

JT:Look at this...

The crowd suddenly break into cheers as two men jump the ring barrier and slide into the ring.Michael Sweetwater is staggering to his feet,Kenty rushes back and jumps on the apron but the referee pushes him back...

HE:Turn around ref....your not concentrating.....

JT:3-D!

The crowd pop as Frosted Dice lift Sweetwater into the 3-D and then roll from the ring and jump back over the railings into the crowd.The referee successfully pushes Kenty down off the apron as Blade slides back in the ring....

HE:This isnt right.....

JT:Nothing anyone can do to stop it....

....................................3!

ding ding ding

HE:Oh my......the war has truly begun....

Mike Bird:Ladies and Gentlemen..........here is your winner........................and NEW 6CW TV Champion...............Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmooooooooouuuuuuuuuutttttthhhhhhhhhhhh Blllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

The crowd are booing as "One and Only" plays out and the referee hands the TV Title to the new champion,Yarmouth Blade.Kenty pulls Sweetwater out of the ring and looks furious as he watches Frosted Dice disappear into the audience....

JT:Strike one to the rebels it would seem......we knew there was going to be fighting on all fronts and here is the proof....thanks to Frosted Dice we have a new TV Champion....

HE:I dont think they cared who won the title aslong as Sweetwater didnt retain....this is a big blow for Genesis...

JT:You have to believe there is going to be repercussions....Genesis are not going to take that lightly.....

HE:Of course they are not,but they have got be to wounded after what just went down....Sweetwater didnt even see it coming....

JT:The big story might be the growing feud between Genesis and their rivals but we also have a new champion here....Yarmouth Blade has certainly made the most of his luck and he has won his first singles gold here in 6CW.....but you have got to feel for Lex Hart,without Mr Kenty's interference then I think we would be talking about Lex as the new champion....when will this man's luck change....

HE:When he grows a spine....Lex needs to realise that being a good guy just isnt paying dividends.....look at him,he needs to channel that rage...

Lex stands up on the outside,he has a slight cut on his head from the steel pipe shot and he watches as Blade walks up the ramp with the TV Title.A vein bulges in Lex's head and he looks on close to a fury as he walks towards the rampway.The crowd applaud him and Lex boots the steel steps in anger...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 10 Oct 2011, 2:58 pm

*The scene goes in the back with Jack Reynolds.Jack smiles at the camera and gives a thumbs up.

Reynolds:Hey dudes....it's me,your favourite roving reporter Jack Reynolds.And I am here in the backstage area with an exclusive from a very special guy.....ENFORCER!

*Crowd cheer loud as Enforcer enters the scene

Reynolds:Hey there Big E....

Enforcer:Do the interview properly...

Reynolds:Yes sir.So tonight your not in action but you are here I am sure to watch the next match,which is Dicey Reilly against Abe Abercorn.Ever since you came back at Destiny,you and Abe have clashed on many occassions...including last week when you instigated a fight with Abe during a tag team match,that ultimately led to you losing that bout....do you regret those actions?

Enforcer:Truthfully,a little.I just feel like maybe I could have handled the situation a little better but at the same I cannot pretend that Abe doesnt wind me up the wrong way.Me and Abe are considered "legends" by many,personally I don't like the term but anyways......we both have our sets of loyal fans and I am very happy with that.I know not everyone is going to like me,i'm cool with that....but I have my style,and that is never going to change.

My problem with Abe is how you treats anyone that isn't "straight edge" as inferior.It really pi55es me off that he judges us all because we don't fight like he does,and that is why this feud is going on. Fair enough I misinterpreted the situation last week,and Abe has every right to feel aggrieved about that but I will not apologise for anything else.

I got a buzz like never before coming back into professional wrestling and I have always made a promise to myself that I will never change my ways.From the very beginning I have been a guy that loves to fight and a guy that will go to war under any circumstances if needs be....I don't talk down on particular styles and I have nothing against the way everyone does business....but Abe does.Abe thinks of himself as "better" because he is a "wrestler" and he abhores anything about the "extreme" environment...

Well newsflash Abe,I made my name of the "extreme" style.My first championship in 6WF was the Hardcore Title and I am damn proud of that.I wouldnt be a former world champion and a member of one of the most famous stables in history if it wasn't for my background in this environment so don't you dare try and talk it down.

I respect what you are capable of in the ring,but maybe it's about time you respected me,and what I stand for.

We've both got our fans,yours are going to follow you to the grave,just like mine, so I don't see what we have to lose.I'm back in this business to show that I can perform against the best, they don't come much better than Abe Abercorn so i'm laying down the gauntlet....and I'll lay it down each and everytime I get a chance....

Lets give these fans something to talk about besides all this gang nonsense...we've been there,done all that...lets write a new chapter....lets make history and show them some things that they are never going to forget...

Let me know!

*Enforcer stares into the camera,the crowd cheering him on,and then turns his back and walks away.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 10 Oct 2011, 2:59 pm

Match 2
Abe Abercorn vs Dicey Reilly

"Pushin On" blasts out as the cameras go back to the ringside and the crowd for the arrival of Abe Abercorn.He looks in focused mood as he walks down the ramp and slowly climbs up into the ring.He nods at his cheering fans.

JT:Well we just heard from Enforcer...and it seems as though he is laying down a challenge to this man,Abe Abercorn.Ive never known Abe to back down from a fight before....

HE:Neither have I...I think he'll take Enforcer up on his offer...

JT:That maybe so but Abe needs to keep his mind focused on the match ahead of him right now....he's up against another "extreme" icon,infact that 6CW Extreme Champion,Dicey Reilly...

"Born to Fight" blasts out and the fans in attendance go wild as Dicey Reilly walks out on the stage.He tags hands with the fans as he walks down to the ring and climbs in.He unstraps the belt and points to the "Extreme" on the belt and then at Abe...

HE:It seems like Dicey doesnt appreciate the "extreme" element being talked down either....and who can blame him,it's been a great pathway for alot of superstars over the years.....Dicey wears that championship with pride...

JT:Yes he does....but I dont think Abe has a problem with the "extreme" division,he just doesn't follow it....he prefers a straight wrestling base and there is nothing wrong with that...

HE:Well there is something about his attitude that rubbed Enforcer up the wrong way...

Dicey and Abe stare at one another and then the referee speaks to both men before calling for the bell.They both circle one another and the crowd are split between both men as they lunge for a lockup.Abe quickly twists the right arm of Dicey and swipes his feet before attempting to roll Dicey into a bow and arrow...

JT:Dicey has to be careful here....Abe is well versed in ground wrestling and submission based moves....

Dicey struggles out and both men make their feet.Dicey shoots in for a quick kick but Abe catches his foot and then swipes Dicey's standing leg and connects with two consecutive elbows to the inside knee.Dicey tries to crawl away but Abe keeps ahold of his foot and lifts him into the air and then slams his knee against the mat...

HE:Abe looking to take away Dicey's movement here in the early going...

Abe keeps ahold of Dicey's leg but cannot stop the Extreme Champion's other foot coming across and kicking him in the head.Abercorn staggers back as Dicey gets back to his feet and then Dicey catches Abe coming back in with a sitout spinebuster...................1.................2...........shoulder up.

Dicey helps Abe back up and whips him into the corner before following in with a big clothesline.He slams Abe with stiff right hands and then Abe responds with knife edge chops and kicks that send Dicey back to the centre before whipping him off the ropes....Dicey comes and Abe floors him with a neat dropkick...

JT:Abe might not adhere to the "extreme" side of wrestling but he can fight when he needs to....

Abe takes Dicey by the head and hits a snap suplex............1................2..........kickout.He pulls his opponent back up and whips him towards the corner before following across....Dicey slams his elbow back into Abe's jaw and then climbs onto the second rope before jumping off with a clothesline takedown...Abe stumbles back up and Dicey hits him with a belly to belly suplex....................1............................2...............shoulder up.

HE:Both of these guys are former world champions,but do you see them ever getting back to those heights?

JT:I cant see why not....both of these men are exceptional athletes and given the right opportunities I could see them on top of the mountain...

Dicey pulls Abe up and looks for a brainbuster but Abe floats over back and connects with a quick german suplex.Abe stumbles over the corner and climbs onto the second rope before coming off with a fistdrop..........1.........................2...................Dicey kicks out.Both men get back to their feet and Abe kicks Dicey in the stomach and grabs his right arm...

HE:COUNTY ROADS!

Dicey jumps out back and pushes Abe against the ropes before flooring him with a big boot as he comes back.Abe staggers back to his feet and Dicey nails a falling neckbreaker...................1.........................2...............shoulder up.

JT:Dicey is of course coming off that amazing trilogy of matches with Keith Leone....and he has also been involved with the maniacal Wilson Maine in past weeks....but right now he is showing no signs of fatigue or lack of concentration...

Abe tries to get back up as Dicey ploughs him with solid right hands and whips him off the ropes,Abe comes back and manages to duck another shot before hitting the opposite side...

HE:Nice lariat...

Abe flies back and nails his patented lariat takedown on Dicey.They get back up and Abe hits an inverted atomic drop before lifting Dicey onto his shoulders....

JT:There is that airplane spin.....leading off to the end...

Abe spins Dicey around and then drops him down,the Extreme Champion is disorientated as Abe rushes off the ropes....

HE:BORDER TOWN...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 10 Oct 2011, 2:59 pm

Dicey somehow leapfrogs out of the way at the last minute and watches Abe slam into the turnbuckle.He waits for Abercorn to come back around and connects with a brainbuster....................1........................................2......................kickout.Dicey shakes his head and then pulls Abe back up...

JT:Dicey senses an end here.....CRAIC...

Abe swipes Dicey's legs and then slingshots him into the corner.Reilly's head slams into the turnbuckle and he comes back...

HE:Crossface chickenwing....

Abe tries to synch the submission in as Dicey staggers around the ring.Reilly wobbles in desperation and then rushes backwards and slams all his body weight into Abe and crushes him in the corner....

JT:Dicey bought himself a reprieve there...

Dicey lifts Abe up onto the top rope and then climbs up after,he rocks his foe with solid punches and then grabs ahold of him....

HE:Superplex is imminent...

Dicey looks for the suplex from the top rope but Abe begins fighting back and slams fists into the midsection of Dicey before following up with knife edge chops,Dicey sways back and forth and then Abe shoves him off the top rope...

JT:Referee got caught up in the action there....

Dicey falls off the top rope and he staggers for a moment and collides into the referee.Both men are down,neither seriously hurt but grounded as Abe tries to compose himself up top....

HE:It's not often you see Abe Abercorn take to the skies....

CRACK!.....The crowd are split 50-50 as a chair hurtles through the air (ECW Style) and collides with the skull of Abe,causing him to collapse off the top rope...

JT:What the heck was that.....

HE:A message from the "extreme" division it would seem...

Enforcer is standing in the aisleway with his arms folded and a stern look on his face as Dicey crawls back to his feet and grabs ahold of the groggy Abercorn...

JT:Abe has no chance here......CRAICDOWN!

.......3!

HE:Dicey picks up the win.....but the Enforcer/Abe debate is heating up nicely,massive assist from Big E....

JT:The Enforcer fans in the crowd loved it....but there are alot of people here that are seriously unhappy with how Enforcer is conducting himself,I have to say I am quite surprised by his actions...

HE:Its the great debate though Jeff...it divides opinion....some people appreciate "pure wrestling" and others love the violent stuff....your never going to win over everyone...

JT:Well in the midst of it all....a great win for our Extreme Champion,Dicey on quite a roll as of late and long may it continue...

Dicey rolls from the ring with his arm raised in victory,passing by Enforcer as he leaves ringside and celebrates with his fans.Enforcer continues to stand in the aisleway and watch as Abe struggles to get up.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 10 Oct 2011, 3:00 pm

*The scene goes in the back with a visibly irate Michael Sweetwater,who is arguing with Alex Walker.

Sweetwater:What the hell was that all about?....Frosted Dice cost me my title,you gonna do something about that or what?

Walker:What do you want me to do Michael?

Sweetwater:How about you fire their a55es...

Walker:For what?.....keep a level head here man,there is only so many strings I can pull at once....i've been giving Genesis free reign to get involved in everyone's business so you all knew that there was going to be retaliation.....your still a tag team champion,your still in the hottest faction in wrestling history....instead of standing here,yelling at me,why not go and find Frosted Dice and do something about it?

Sweetwater:Maybe that is exactly what I am going to do...

Walker:Well don't let me stop you....you heard their rousing speech earlier,they are going to fight us at every opportunity....so maybe it was time we took the fight back to them....capiche?

Sweetwater:Loud and clear...

*Sweetwater shakes his head and walks away as Walker sighs to himself

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 10 Oct 2011, 3:01 pm

*The scene changes to a darknened room in the backstage area.There is heavy breathing emenating from the shadows and then two voices begin to speak.

???:Do you see how everything is falling into plan?

*A figure moves through the shadows and their face becomes visible

Cerberus:I do,last week was much easier than I could have ever anticipated...

???:And your certain of the plan here tonight?

Cerberus:Absolutely.There is a new lease of life coursing through my veins,I don't think there is anything that could go wrong here.We led the lamb to the slaughter last week and tonight we will perform the sacrifice.Geoff Steel's reign as world champion is drawing to a dramatic end,soon there will be nothing standing in our way.

???:I am glad to see your confidence is growing,this is what I envisaged from the beginning.But do not allow complacency to creep in,you are bigger than this and once the path is clear...nothing will stop you.

Cerberus:The flames brought it all crashing home,the searing heat created a wave of power that I have never felt before.Steel is powerless to stop me,and he will find that out here tonight.I have a very entertaining night planned for our world champion....one that he will never forget.

???:Make sure he doesn't.Once tonight is over,there will be no doubts in anyone's mind who the dominant predator really is.

*Cerberus and the voice in the shadows begin to laugh eerily as the scene changes again.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 10 Oct 2011, 3:02 pm

*Frosted Dice leave their lockeroom and are deep in conversation.

Frost:I don't care what Hill says,I still can't believe those guys are going after our belts...

Dice:Don't worry about it Frosty....we know all about this tag team game,their rookies on this scene and its all going to play into our hands....cmon man,keep your head up,go out there and show them who the dominant team really is...

Frost:Yeah,your right.....we're the tag team kings.....the whole arena knows it...

*Crowd pop

Dice:That's the spirit....now get out there and do the business.....

*CRACK!

Frost:What the hell are you playing at?

*The crowd boo as Michael Sweetwater appears from nowhere and slams a steel chair into the side of Dice's head,dropping him to the floor.Sweetwater looks maniacal as he points the chair at Frost...

Sweetwater:You wanna screw with me....huh?....mother(beep)...

*CRACK!....Sweetwater swings the chair at Frost but Frost manages to duck it just in time.Sweetwater looks down at Dice and grins before backing away.

Sweetwater:This isn't over...

Frost:Your damn right it isn't....MEDIC!

*Frost kneels over Dice and checks on him as a medic comes onto the scene.Frost shakes his head in anger.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 10 Oct 2011, 3:03 pm

Match 3
Mr Kenty vs Jack Frost vs Josh Valour

"Enemy" blasts out as the action returns to ringside and the crowd cheer as Josh Valour walks onto the stage.He raises his arm in the air and nods in appreciation of the crowd before sliding under the bottom rope.

JT:Triple threat action up now guys and a continuation of the war we have already seen brewing here tonight.....Genesis and the rebels set to do battle once again....and Genesis at a disadvantage once again....

HE:Yeah,yeah they are....but you remember that not all is well in the rebel camp either....Frosted Dice were very unhappy that Valour and White had decided to go after the tag team titles....

JT:It's something they are going to need to get over and fast.....otherwise Genesis will make them pay....

Valour looks around the arena and then "numb" screams out as the crowd descend into huge amounts of boos.Mr Kenty swaggers onto the stage and he smiles at the crowd reaction before pointing to the mettallic "G" on the stage and then at his vest,portraying the Genesis logo.

HE:One of the most charismatic men in pro wrestling right now....the future of this business,Jeff...

JT:Yeah i've heard it all....Kenty has got skills no doubt,but he is also one arrogant s.o.b....i'm sure his opponents will be looking to shut him up properly here tonight...

Kenty stands in the aisleway and then slowly climbs up onto the apron and walks along.Valour is pointing at Kenty and beckoning for him to get in the ring...Kenty carries on smiling as "White Light" blasts out and the crowd cheer as a visibly irate Jack Frost storms out on the stage...

JT:Jack Frost just watched his tag team partner assaulted in the back by Michael Sweetwater...he is going to want instant revenge on Genesis here...

HE:Ask yourself why though?....Lets tell the whole story,the only reason Sweetwater did what he did is because Frosted Dice cost him the TV Title....remember that...

JT:Oh I remember it....just like I remember Genesis stealing the tag team titles from Frosted Dice just two weeks ago...

Frost rushes down the ramp and quickly jumps into the ring.He makes a beeline for Kenty but the Genesis member steps through the ropes and tells the referee to back him up.The official has a quick word with Frost but he cannot stop Valour,who grabs Kenty by the head and launches him over the top rope into the centre of the ring...

HE:This is just going to be a handicap match...

JT:A taste of their own medicine then...

Kenty gets back to his feet and Frost slams a right hand into his face,knocking him backwards into an uppercut from Valour.Both men take it in turns to throw punches at Kenty and then they back him against the ropes and send him across the ring....Kenty comes back and they launch him into a huge backbody drop....

HE:This isn't fair...

Kenty clutches his back as he gets back up,Frost nails a dropkick and that sends Kenty stumbling towatds Valour,who lifts his foe up and drills him with a spinebuster....................1...........................2................Frost breaks up the cover.

HE:See,I told you they didn't like one another.....

Frost drags Valour off the cover and throws him into the corner before leaping up and legdropping Kenty...................1................................2.....................kickout.They get back up and Frost hits karate kicks to the legs of Kenty and then boots him in the stomach and grabs ahold of his arms...

JT:COLD....

Frost looks for the gringo killer but Kenty pushes him away and Valour backdrops Frost over the top rope to the outside.Valour turns back around and Kenty floors him with a clothesline,Valour gets back up and swings with a right hand but Kenty ducks it and hits an inverted headlock backbreaker and follows up with a swinging neckbreaker.................1.........................2...................shoulder up!

HE:Kenty finding his groove now,even before Genesis this guy had a great future ahead of him....now it's absolutely guaranteed....

Kenty drags Valour back up and throws him to the corner before stomping a mudhole.He backs away and then runs back in and connects with a solid kick to the face...Valour staggers out and Kenty steps beside him and nails a face-first russian legsweep..................1..................2..............Frost places Valour's foot on the ropes and slides in.

JT:Valour could have been in alot of danger there....

Kenty gets up and runs at Frost but is stopped with a kick to the midsection and then a big gutwrench powerbomb.Frost backs to the corner and lifts himself up top as Kenty slowly gets up....

HE:Lookout Kenty....

JT:What a legdrop!

...........Kenty kicks out!

HE:He could of broken Kenty's neck with that move...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 10 Oct 2011, 3:04 pm

Frost holds his head in hands and then gets back to his feet.He waits for Kenty to stand up and then lifts him into an atomic drop before running at him and clotheslining him over the top rope to the outside....

JT:Kenty went for a ride there....now look at this....

Valour stands up and he goes face to face with Frost.Both men exchange words and then they begin to trade blows...

HE:I thought these guys were allies....

JT:Alliances will only get you so far....and both these men have designs on the tag belts,so its only natural that they are going to fight....

The crowd are torn as both men trade right hands,Frost begins to win out and he sends Valour back against the ropes and whips him across the ring.Valour comes back but dodges a right hand and hits the opposite side...

HE:LOU THESZ...

Valour takes Frost to the mat with the Lou Thesz press and begins to work away with furious right hands before getting back to his feet.The crowd are split as Valour gives a signal and then grabs Frost by the head...

JT:TOWER OF VALOUR!

Kenty is back in the ring and he stomps on Valour's knee,causing him to drop Frost,and then Kenty nails a spike DDT.Frost staggers back to his feet and Kenty knocks him down with a running big boot.......................1..............................2....................shoulder up.

HE:Brilliant action thus far but nobody able to get a full foothold in the door...

Kenty helps Frost up and then just throws him through the middle ropes to the outside.Valour is back to his feet and he darts towards Kenty...

JT:SPEAR!

Kenty steps aside at the last minute,causing Valour to crash into the turnbuckle, and then nails a back suplex.Kenty goes to the corner and climbs up....

HE:Don't often see Kenty taking these kind of risks....but he got him!

Kenty comes off the second rope and lands a kneedrop to the face.Valour rolls in pain and staggers back to his feet as Kenty moves in....

JT:MIC CHECK!

Valour elbows his way out and then pushes Kenty against the ropes before lifting him into a samoan drop as he comes back....................1.....................2..............kickout.Valour pulls Kenty back up and lifts him into a big vertical suplex...

HE:Ahhhh.....he's had him there for five seconds....

Valour slams Kenty down onto the mat and then walks to the corner and climbs the ropes to the top.Kenty is unmoving in the centre of the ring...

JT:Valour ready to fly....

Frost is back on the apron and he pushes Valour off the top rope,causing him to fall down onto the hard flooring.Frost climbs up onto the top rope himself as Kenty begins getting back to his vertical base....

JT:Missile dropkick scores....

Frost takes Kenty down with the flying dropkick and then gets back to his feet and welcomes Kenty back up...

HE:Get out of there Kenty....

JT:NORTHERN WIND DDT!

............shoulder up!

JT:Real close call for Mr Kenty there....you have to feel that the Genesis is man is struggling here...

HE:He's been getting it from all angles though...

Frost gets back up and he hits more karate kicks to the legs and midsection of Kenty before whipping him into the corner.He follows in and connects with a bodysplash before lifting Kenty onto his shoulders and running him out into a powerslam.....

JT:Oh wow...

Valour comes hurtling from the top rope and lands a shoulder tackle takedown on Frost.He gets back to his feet and grips Frost around the throat before lifting him into a chokeslam position and dumping him over the top rope.....Valour turns back around and grabs Kenty by the head...

JT:TOWER OF....

HE:MIC CHECK!

Valour flips Kenty up in the air for the powerbomb but the Genesis man jumps out back and then spins Valour around for the Mic Check.Valour elbows his way out again and boots Kenty in the stomach before flipping him up and nailing the powerbomb.......................1......................2...................3!

JT:Valour did it.........Valour picks up a very impressive win here...

The crowd cheer as "Enemy" plays out and the referee raises Valour's arm in victory.Valour looks tired but smiles at his feat.

HE:He was the last one I expected to win,but maybe Valour is a contender after all...

JT:Indeed he is....oh cmon here....

Valour turns around and takes a solid punch to the head from Michael Sweetwater,who has rushed down from the back.Sweetwater smirks and pulls a brass knuckle off his fist and throws it across the floor...

HE:Sweetwater is on a personal vendetta here tonight....he might have lost the TV Title but he is letting all Genesis' rivals know that he means business...

Frost climbs on the apron but Sweetwater rushes across and pump kicks back down onto the hard floor.The Genesis man climbs from the ring and grabs Frost by the head before slamming it against the steel steps.Sweetwater pulls up the ring apron and drags out a table before sliding it back in the ring...

JT:This is uncalled for...

Kenty is back up and he grabs the table and sets it up in the centre of the ring.The tag team champions drag Valour up and pummel him backwards until he lays sprawled across the table....Sweetwater goes to the corner....

HE:Valour in big trouble now....

The crowd burst into huge cheers as Mason White comes sprinting down the ramp and dives in.Kenty makes a beeline for him but White grips him in a bearhug and then just belly to belly suplexes him high over the ropes to the outside......

JT:Checkout the power....and Mason White looks like he is ready to cause some serious pain....

Sweetwater is on the top rope and he decides to leap off at White,only for the Green Bay native to catch him in midair and spin him a spinebuster.White pulls Valour off the table and then drags Sweetwater up and throws him onto the table....Valour climbs from the ring and searches under the apron....

HE:What is this idiot doing now....oh god no...

The crowd cheer as Valour pulls out a ladder from under the ring and slides it in the ring.White pulls Sweetwater off the table and whips him towards the ropes...

JT:BLACKHOLE SLAM THROUGH THE TABLE!

The crowd go wild as White drills Sweetwater through the table and then boots all the wreckage through the ropes.White stands up and flexes his biceps with a smirk as Valour assembles the ladder and begins to climb...

HE:Valour is a maniac....someone needs to stop him....

Kenty crawls back in the ring and he lands a low-blow on Mason White before standing up and grabbing ahold of the ladder.He shakes it and Valour wobbles off balance before Kenty topples it over....

JT:LOOKOUT....MY GOD!

Valour flies from the top of the ladder and over the top rope,before slamming into the ringside barrier on the outside.Kenty stands with a sick smile on his face as he surveys the scene...

HE:I told you Genesis was more dominant than anything we have ever seen before.....

JT:YOU WERE SAYING!

*Crowd pop

Kenty is standing at the ropes,trash talking Valour on the outside as Johnny Dice hobbles down the ramp,steel chair in hand,and slides into the ring.Frost comes from the other side with another chair....

JT:CON-CHAIR-TO!

The crowd are on their feet applauding as Frosted Dice drill Kenty with the con-chair-to,leaving the rest of the field down and out.Frost & Dice stare at one another before raising the chairs in the air and the crowd cheer.

HE:Get security out here...

JT:Genesis started all of this....and they have come off second best in this battle.......Frosted Dice sending a message to the tag team division...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 10 Oct 2011, 3:06 pm

*Dicey Reilly is shown joking with some crew members in the back

Dicey:So there is an irishman,a yeti and a trapeze artist......YO LEX!

*Hart walks past,still visibly angry from his earlier contest.

Lex:Not right now Dicey...

Dicey:Cmon man,you need to hear this joke....

Lex:NOT NOW OK!

*Lex punches the wall and then pulls at his hair with anger.Dicey looks at him as the crew members scuttle away in fear.

Dicey:Take a chill pill man...

Lex:Are you kidding me,did you see what happened out there?...I was seconds away from winning the TV Title,and then not only did Genesis get involved but Yarmouth frickin Blade cracked me in the head with a steel pipe....he stole the title from right under my nose...

Dicey:Yeah but that's life man and its how you come back from these situations that define you.Sure your pi55ed off right now and so you should be but you've got to use this aggression and turn it into success...Blade has pi55ed on your chips and now you've gotta make him eat them...

You think he stole your title?.Well then work your a55 off,earn a shot at him and then you show him what a real champion is all about.I've known you a long time Lex and you have never been one to complain...the Lex I know goes out there and gets the job done no matter what...you've just got to lighten up "homie".

Lex:Did you just call me "homie"?

Dicey:I'm down with the kids.....what can I say...

Lex:Anything but "homie".......jeez,who the hell are you,Carlton Banks?

*Lex and Dicey start laughing

Dicey:Look i'll have you know I'm from the streets...

Lex:Yeah the streets of Dublin....

Dicey:Touche,but that doesn't mean I don't have the gangsta talk...

*Dicey bends his knees and begins walking around like a rapper

Dicey:Yo Yo Yo....Dicey Reilly iz up in da hizzouse...the shizzouse.....the mo' fo' bizzhouse...

*Lex is staring at Dicey in bewilderment

Lex:Are you alright?

*Dicey stops and stands up straight

Dicey:Absolutely,but I haven't had a drink in maybe six minutes....so sometimes I freak out a little.....

*Lex is shaking his head whilst keeping the laughter back

Lex:Anyone ever told you that your crazy?

Dicey:All the time,anyone ever told you that you need to change your ring attire?

*Lex and Dicey both look down at his pink shorts

Lex:What's wrong with them....its a throwback to my heritage...

Dicey:Your dad was in the village people?

Lex:No,i'm a Hart....

Dicey:I don't care what you are....where I come from,those are some fairy pants...

Lex:Take that back...

Dicey:No chance,you wonder why you have no luck....because your like Percy Percival's twin....

*Lex looks down at his shorts again

Lex:Miss Jessica didn't mind them...

Dicey:I don't think that b1tch would care if you tied a noose around her neck and bucked it like a rodeo....

*Lex raises his eyebrows

Dicey:You never?

*Lex smirks

Dicey:You dirty son of b1tch....lets get a drink.....and you can tell me all about it...

Lex:I thought we were dealing with my loss tonight....

*Dicey puts an arm around Lex's shoulder and leads him away

Dicey:Yeah,yeah...all in good time pal.....but right now we have some drinking to do....and alot of describing...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 10 Oct 2011, 3:07 pm

Match 4
Wilson Maine vs Shaun Styles

"Undead" is playing out to a very good reception from the crowd in Glasgow as the action returns to ringside.Silver and golden sparks shoot across the entranceway as Shaun Styles runs out onto the stage.He nods in appreciation as he bounces from one foot to the other and then sprints down to the ring and slides in...

JT:Shaun Styles has certainly wowed these fans in the opening weeks of his 6CW career,I for one have been very impressed....but so far victory has alluded him....he will be looking to change all that here tonight...

HE:Great performances will only get you so far Jeff....Styles has got the skills but he isn't following it up with results....and his opponent tonight seems very capable of getting results...

JT:I don't envy Styles in the slightest here...

The lights in the arena go down and the titantron flashes white as "Your middle name is danger" echoes out to loud boos from the 6CW faithful.A huge blast of pyrotechincs blinds the camera's view before Wilson Maine makes his entrance....

HE:Every time this guy steps inside this arena I worry about what is going to happen next....he just gives you that sense that something is about to go wrong...

JT:Wilson Maine has been here for about a month now...in that time he has put Triple D out of action and attacked Dicey Reilly,aswell as assaulting his opponent here tonight....Maine seems to have no emotion,he seems to thrive on causing pain...

Maine slowly walks to the ring,ignoring the boos from the crowd.He stares up at Styles before climbing up onto the apron and staring across at his opponent...

HE:Styles has to hit and run here....stay out of reach....

JT:Like that...

Styles runs across and leaps into a high knee that sends Maine toppling off the apron to the outside.The crowd are cheering as Styles climbs up onto the top rope and waits for Maine to get back to his feet....

HE:CHECK OUT THE HANGTIME!

The crowd are delighted as Styles leaps through the air into a beautiful crossbody takedown on Maine.Both men are down on the outside and the referee just watches on...

JT:I don't think this match has officially started....so the referee cannot do anything....

Styles stumbles back to his feet and he backs away to the right hand side of the ring for a breather.The fans reach over and tag Styles' back as he watches Maine get up....

HE:Styles cannot afford rest period....he needs to stick at his task.....here he goes...

Styles leaps up on the security railing and darts across it before leaping through the air at Maine,who catches him in midair before driving Styles back into the ringpost.The crowd boo as Maine tosses Styles back in the ring and slowly gets in himself...

JT:Match officially underway.....and Shaun Styles could be in big trouble here....

Styles staggers back to his feet but Maine scoops him up and delivers a sickening backbreaker.Styles yells in pain........................1..........................2............kickout.

HE:Styles' back is like a target now for Maine....and you know he is going to keep going at it....

Maine drags Styles up and delivers a big suplex,Styles rolls in pain as Maine backs against the ropes and comes back with a leaping kneedrop to the spine.....................1.....................2...........shoulder up!

Maine pulls Styles up by the head and backs him against the ropes before shooting him across the ring.Styles comes back and Maine tilt-a-whirls him up onto his shoulders and connects with a devastating shock treatment (Abyss backbreaker)......Styles is flat out on the canvass as Maine goes to the corner...

JT:I have never seen Wilson Maine go airborne...

Maine is very slow at climbing the ropes but he finally reaches the top,looking around the arena as he gets there.Styles staggers back to his feet though and he rushes into the corner,up the ropes and delivers a jumping kick to the temple of Maine.The crowd are cheering as Maine slips into an uncomfortable position and Styles takes ahold of him...

HE:FRANKENSTEINER!

Styles delivers the hurricanrana from the top rope and slowly crawls into the cover...............1...........................2.......................kickout.Styles holds his back and slowly uses the ropes to climb up....Maine is trying to get up and reaches his knees as Styles sends three solid kicks into his chest and then runs off the ropes and returns with a big hesitation dropkick....

JT:Styles trying to build some momentum here....he is much more effective when fighting at pace...

Maine gets back up as Styles rushes off the ropes and comes back with a flying headscissors takedown.Maine gets up again and Styles delivers a punt kick to his midsection and then springboards off the ropes...

HE:STYLIN DDT...

JT:That's all...

............Maine kicks out!

HE:Very close call there.....

Styles looks a little disappointed but gets back to his feet and bounces against the ropes before rushing back with a jumping back splash (ala Jericho)....he goes to the corner and climbs up as Maine slowly gets up...

JT:Styles is riding high here and he is going for all or nothing....DRAGONRA...

Styles leaps through the air for the flipping hurricanrana but Maine catches him on his shoulders and then throws Styles backwards into the turnbuckle.Styles staggers back out and Maine lifts him into a sickening spinebuster...

HE:Forget it...

1.....................................2.........................kickout!

JT:Styles kicks out.....amazing heart...

HE:His back has got to be in agony...

Maine looks at the referee with anger and then pushes him aside and rags Styles back to his feet.He glares at his foe and then lifts him up onto his shoulders...

JT:Could be the end for a very game Shaun Styles.....GTS!

HE:Oh wow...

The crowd cheer as Styles somehow turns the move into an impressive tornado DDT.Styles stumbles to the corner and he leaps onto the top rope....

JT:SWANTON BOMB!

Styles leaps off the top rope and lands the flying senton bomb but causes more damage to his injured back,rolling away in pain.The crowd are willing Styles on as he gingerly gets back to his feet...

HE:Styles might be about to pull off something spectacular......Styles Clash!

Maine counters with a backdrop and then waits for Styles to get back up for flooring him with a huge clothesline,spinning Styles into a 360 flip.

JT:Did you just see that impact.....

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 10 Oct 2011, 3:10 pm

Maine stares down at Styles with vindictiveness and then walks to the ropes and climbs from the ring.The crowd are booing as Maine walks over to the announce area...

HE:What are you doing Maine....oh no...

JT:This is bad for young Shaun Styles....

Maine grabs a steel chair and then walks back to the ring and climbs in.He draws the chair behind his head but the referee jumps in his way...

HE:You'll get disqualified Maine...

JT:I really don't think he cares about that....

The referee is telling Maine to drop the chair,but the viscious athlete grabs the referee by the scruff of the neck and pushes him away before advancing on Styles....

HE:Lookout.....

CRACK!....Styles leaps up and spinning heel kicks the chair right in the face of Maine.Maine staggers off balance as Styles grabs his trousers and pulls him down...

.................3!

JT:He did it.....Styles did it....

The crowd cheer as the referee stands up and calls for the bell.Styles looks shocked but delighted as the referee raises his hand in victory...

HE:I did not see that coming...

JT:Styles took advantage of Maine's plot for destruction and he picks up his very first win here in 6CW....

Styles is still celebrating as Maine gets back up and clatters into Styles from behind.The crowd booing as Maine drags Styles up and hoists him onto his shoulders....

HE:GO TO SLEEP!

JT:Completely uncalled for....

Styles is thrown up and then takes the brutal knee to the jaw,collapsing him to the mat.Maine stands over Styles,breathing deeply, and then grabs the steel chair...

JT:Enough is enough.....this guy is being allowed to get away with far too much....

The crowd bursts into huge cheers as Dicey Reilly,now dressed in jeans and a shirt comes rushing down to the ring,with a bottle of Jack Daniels in hand...

HE:I thought Dicey went for a drink with Lex...

JT:I think he must have left to gain a little revenge....

HE:He might regret it...

Maine draws the chair back as Dicey slides in the ring and he swings it at the Extreme Champion's head......

JT:OH WOW!

Dicey ducks the chairshot and then takes a swig of his drink and spits it in Maine's face.Maine is temporarily blinded as Dicey smashes his bottle across the head of his rival.....

HE:Maine just got obliterated....

Maine rolls from the ring,blood pouring down the side of his face,and staggers back into the aisleway.Dicey stands at the ropes and beckons for him to come back and fight....Maine just stares back...

JT:Dicey Reilly never met a fight he didnt like....Maine started this whole thing but Dicey looks like he wants to finish it right now....

HE:I think Maine is going back to the drawing board...

Dicey stares around and then extends a hang to Shaun Styles before helping him up.Maine backs away with anger as the crowd cheer Dicey and Styles.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 10 Oct 2011, 3:11 pm

*The scene goes in the back with Jackson Black,Mr Jones,Internecio and Alex Walker.

Walker:So are you ready?

Black:Always ready,I can't believe I have to go out a defend my title against this loser but there will be no mistakes...

Walker:Glad to hear it...

*Walker turns to Jones & Internecio

Walker:And you are ready,incase?

Jones:There is nothing to worry about on that front...we have everything in hand if we are needed...

Walker:I have a very funny feeling that you will be....I don't think tonights drama is over by a long way...

Jones:Well rest assured that Internecio is more than prepared if it comes to it....have you heard from GDC?

*Walker purses his lips and then shakes his head

Jones:You don't think?

Walker:I try not to think too much....it leads to a lot of unpleasant things...

Black:And what about Sweety and Kenty,they ok?

Walker:They are being tended to by the medics....I just hope they are ready for the task in front of them...

Black:They are Genesis....they are more than ready...

Walker:Well that being said,tonight I can offer you no protection Jackson....Sweetwater & Kenty are unavailable.....Internecio and Mr Jones here have another task that I need them to take care of....

Black:There is nothing to worry about....I am the 6CW International Champion,the only one history.....I should be the 6CW World Champion right now....I am the best wrestler in the world by a country mile....so I don't forsee any problems here tonight....cmon,it's Mike Hill.....I mean are you joking me?

Walker:I'm glad your confident....Genesis could do with some welcome news tonight...

Black:Leave it to me.....I always deliver...

*Black shoulders his championship and leaves the room as Walker turns back to Jones,who raises his eyebrows.

Jones:Are you coming with us?

Walker:I'll have to catch you up....i'm just going to stick around here....just incase...

Jones:Ok....well we are going to go and get in position.....

*Walker nods as Jones leads Internecio out of the room.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 10 Oct 2011, 3:13 pm

Match 5
6CW International Title
Jackson Black (c) vs Mike Hill

JT:Well it looks like Genesis are very nervous about something...

HE:I don't know what that could be but they all seem on edge....so much so that Jackson Black is on his own here tonight...

JT:He is the self professed "best in the world",surely he will have no problems getting the job done....

ding ding

Mike Bird:Ladies and Gentlemen.........the following contest is scheduled for one fall.....and it is for the 6CW International Championship!

*crowd pop

The crowd are on their feet waiting as "Next Big Thing" blasts out amid a procession of defeaning pyros.The crowd are on their feet and going wild as the curtain pushes open..

JT:The main man,or so it would seem,when it comes to organising the assault on Genesis....what a big result it would be tonight if he could take another of Genesis' most prized possessions...

Mike Bird:Introducing first.....the challenger.................from Malvern,England.........weighing in at 220 pounds..........................Miiiiiiiiiiikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeee Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllllllllllllllll!

Hill looks in great spirits as he bounces down the ramp and tags hands with the fans.He motions a belt around his waist and nods his head before vaulting into the ring.He goes to the corner and poses for the fans...

HE:Hill has talked a big game about stopping Genesis,but now he has to back it up...because if not then he looks very stupid...

JT:I admit that Hill has made alot of comments regarding Genesis and forcing their downfall...it would be a massive step backwards if he was to lose tonight....

Hill drops down and paces the ring as "Numb" roars out and the arena descends into massive boos.Smoke pushes from beneath the curtain as green fireworks explode into the air.

Bird:And his opponent....................representing Genesis.............from Phoenix,Arizona..........weighing in at 224 pounds.............he is the current,reigning and defending 6CW International Champion................Jaaaaaaaacccccckkkkksssssssoooooooooonnnnn Blllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkk!

The crowd boo as Black spins around on the spot and then runs his hand along the championship around his waist.He points to the metallic "G" on the side of the stage and nods his head before walking down to the ring.

HE:The only ever International Champion in history,Jackson Black won an eight man tournament for that honour....and ever since he has defended it with pride & distinction...he is such a talented athlete...

JT:I cannot deny that...and it is a shame that Black chooses to side with Genesis,as he is one heck of a competitor.Without any kind of interference here tonight we could be in for a magnificent matchup....both men can wrestle,both men can use aerial assault,both have submission speciality....this has the makings of a classic...

Hill watches Black like a hawk as he climbs up the steps and slowly through the ropes.Black unstraps his title belt and holds it on his shoulder,still staring at Hill.

HE:You can sense the dislike here....Black is on top right now,riding high with Genesis....Hill is a man that wants to be on top,and he will fight to get there...

JT:I think Mike Hill sees a lot of himself in Jackson Black....Hill was a cocky young upstart when he joined 6WF a few years back,running with big factions like Dynasty....alot of people wanted to see him break away and prove himself,which he did...going on to be a world champion....the same could happen with Jackson Black...

HE:Well as seen a few weeks back,Black doesnt need to "break away"....he should have won the world title as a member of Genesis,shady officiating cost him that night but I think when the times comes again,he will succeed....

The referee speaks to both men and checks them for concealed items before calling for the bell.Hill and Black size one another up before circling the ring and finally engaging in a lockup.They jocky for position and then Hill applies a side headlock,Black bounces back against the ropes and shoots his opponent across the ring....Hill comes back and Black leapfrogs him before waiting for Hill to return from the opposite side....

JT:What a flying dropkick from Mike Hill...

The crowd cheer loud as Hill returns with a flying dropkick that takes Black down.They both get back up and Hill forearms Black against the ropes before whipping him across the ring.Black comes back and Hill leaps up and nails a hurricanrana takedown before slamming right hands into the face of the champion....

HE:Hill is blowing Black away here in the early going....

Black staggers back up and Hill lays him out once more with a neat spinning heel kick.Hill quickly goes to the corner and vaults up...

JT:Already?....Next Big....

The crowd boo as Black rolls under the bottom rope before Hill can fly from on top.The referee orders Black back in the ring but he begins walking into the aisleway...

HE:What are you doing Jackson?

JT:He's running like a scolded dog...

HE:No,he's just catching his breath...

JT:Yeah right...

Black shakes his head and begins walking as Hill drops down off the turnbuckle and gives chase.He clatters into Black from behind and the crowd cheer as he beats his opponent backwards,toward the ring...

JT:Mike Hill came here to fight,he doesnt want a cheap countout victory...

Hill pulls Black to the apron and slams his head against it before rolling him back in the ring.The crowd are cheering as Hill gets up on the apron and nails a sunset plancha over the top rope onto the champion...

HE:Hill is all fired up....I don't think Jackson was quite expecting this...

JT:Ive been telling you for a long time to watch this space....Hill is of the highest calibre...

Black stumbles back up and Hill nails an inverted atomic drop before following up with a faceplant suplex...................1......................2.....................shoulder up.He drags the champion to his feet and then whips him into the corner....Black slams into the turnbuckle and then feels the full force of a shining wizard as Hill rushes in...

JT:Hill thinking bulldog....

HE:Hill just got folded up...

Hill runs Black out for a bulldog but the champion puts the breaks on and manages to underhook Hill into a half nelson before suplexing him onto the back of his neck...Hill rolls away in pain as Black regains his composure...

HE:Time for Black to kick it up a notch and show why he is champion....

Black gets to his feet and he waits for Hill to get up before connecting with a t-bone suplex..................1.................................2..................kickout.Black stands up and he stomps down heavily on his challenger before choking him,to the count of four,with his boot....

JT:Many are looking at Jackson Black as a man that could drive Genesis to the highest heights....I think with the right guidance in his career he could go far....but I have no idea if he is a natural leader...

Black pulls Hill up by the head and slams right hands into his face before whipping him off the ropes.Hill comes back and Black uses his momentum to push him up into the air but Hill flies back down with an impressive tornado DDT....Black gets back up and he runs at Hill,who springboards onto the middle rope and moonsaults over the head of Black before waiting for him to turn back around....

JT:Nice belly to belly suplex from Hill....backing into the corner now....

HE:He got it...

Hill leaps from the top rope and lands a legdrop across the throat......................1............................2......................shoulder up.He pulls Black up by the head but the champion quickly counters with a jawbreaker and then shoots into a waistlock....

JT:GERMAN!

Black nails a massive german suplex on Hill,keeping his hands locked and dragging him up for a second time...

HE:This is where the real skills come to fruition....

Hill tries to break free but is unable as Black hits a second suplex,before finally dragging Hill to his feet for the trivector...

JT:Hill fighting this....

Hill throws sharp back elbows and spins out and kicks Black in the stomach,he pulls him forwards....

JT:Over the....

HE:BOOM!

Black slips out of the back and nails a third german suplex,he pulls Hill back and hits a fourth before repeating the process once again and nailing a fifth successive suplex.The challenger is flat out on the canvass as the champion stumbles to his feet...

JT:Why isn't he covering....

HE:Ending it properly...

Black smirks and then grabs Hill's legs and twists him onto his stomach,applying a texas cloverleaf.Hill shouts in pain and tries to wriggle to freedom but Black sits right back and synches the hold right in...

JT:One of the most excruciating submission moves there is....Mike Hill is being ripped apart internally here....

HE:He's got to tap...

Hill tries his best to crawl for the ropes but Black helps him back and pulls his legs at a sickening angle.The referee is down on his knees and asking if Hill wants to quit but the challenger is shouting "no" and shaking his head.....

JT:Hill has major heart but he is in a real dilemma here.....he has nowhere to go....

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 10 Oct 2011, 3:15 pm

Black's face is red from the effort as Hill somehow twists his body at a strange angle and summons all his leg strength to boot Black away....Hill uses the ropes to drag himself up as Black comes fowards again....

JT:PELE!

Hill nails the backwards cross kick,sending both men down onto the canvass.The sold-out crowd is right behind the challenger as they both try to get up...

HE:Its imperative for Jackson to get up first....he needs the momentum...

Both men reach their feet and trade shots in the centre of the ring.Hill starts to rally with rights and lefts before sprinting back off the ropes and rushing back...

HE:Check that out....

Hill runs straight back into an almighty overhead belly to belly suplex from Black and the crowd boo.Black stands up and he holds his arms out and begins to taunt the fans in attendance...

JT:Jackson Black should concentrate on the job at hand...

HE:He's just letting everyone know that he is the champion....

JT:Big mistake...

The crowd roar as Hill kicks back onto his feet and then runs across and floors Black with a clothesline.Black gets back to his feet and Hill knocks him down with a second clothesline before grabbing the ropes and springboarding......

HE:Kickout Jackson...

Hill soars back into a lovely crossbody takedown..............1...................................2..................Black just kicks out.

JT:I knew this was going to be an energetic matchup,both men throwing their all into this...

They both get to their feet again and Black looks for a quick stomp to the midsection but Hill catches his foot and nails a stepover heel kick.The fans are on their feet as Hill goes to the corner and leaps up top....

HE:No,no this is bad....

JT:Jackson Black's International Title reign is in the balance...

Black somehow gets to his feet,sprints into the corner and leaps into a flying enzeguiri kick that causes Hill to crotch himself on the top rope.The crowd boo as Black climbs up the ropes and seizes ahold of Hill...

HE:OH YES!

Black drives Hill to the mat with a devastating overhead belly to belly suplex from the top rope.Both men are down and out in the centre of the ring....

JT:The impact was colossal....no way anyone is getting up from that....

....Black covers....

..........................Hill kicks out!

HE:How close can you be.....I thought that had to be a three...

JT:Most of the arena did but Hill is fighting it here...

Black looks up at the referee with pure disgust on his face before gingerly getting to his feet.He looks incredibly tired as he beckons for Hill to get up and then lifts him onto his shoulders....

HE:American...

Hill slides off back and pushes Black against the ropes before knocking him down with a back elbow as he comes back.Black gets back up and Hill hits another inverted atomic drop before lifting Black onto his shoulders...

JT:Hill's gonna steal Black's finisher....AMERICAN SLA....

Black elbows his way out at the last minute and kicks Hill in the stomach before nailing a fishermans suplex................................1...............................2.................Hill kicks out.They get back up and Black waistlocks Hill again before running him against the ropes....

HE:CHAOS THEORY!

The crowd boo as Black nails the rolling german suplex and then stands up.He stares down at Hill and then motions that he is the champion before walking to the corner...

JT:Jackson Black looking for that one big move that will end this whole thing....

HE:YOU MEAN LIKE THAT!

The crowd have no choice but to applaud and the flashbulbs go off as Black soars from the top rope and lands a beautiful moonsault onto Hill,he hooks both legs and nods his head.....

...................thr-

JT:HILL KICKED OUT!

Hill somehow kicks out and Black rolls away in astonishment.The crowd are going wild with cheers as Black punches the mat and screams at the referee....

HE:But how,that just isn't possible....

JT:Black has thrown everything but the proverbial kitchen sink at Mike Hill but he won't stay down...

Black gets up and argues with the referee before standing with his hands on hips,looks shocked.He stares as Hill trying to get up and then spits on the canvass...

HE:Playtime is over now....AMERICAN SLAM....

JT:ROLLUP...

.........3!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 10 Oct 2011, 3:21 pm

*Crowd groan

JT:Soooo close....

Hill rolls down the back and almost steals it with a three count but Black just gets his shoulder up.They both scramble back up and Black shoots right in with a sharp knee to the gut....

HE:Northern Lights....

JT:OVER THE HILL!

Crowd:ONE............................TWO................................THREE!

*Crowd pop

HE:No way....

JT:He got it...

Mike Bird:Ladies and Gentlemen...............here is your winner....................and NEW 6CW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION.......MIIIIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

HE:But....but.....but how.....

JT:Sheer guts and determination....Hill knew he had to go big or go home and boy has he gone big here tonight....

Hill is on his knees looking awestruck as the referee walks over to him and places the International Title in his lap.The crowd are on their feet enjoying the celebrations as "Numb" screams out from the speakers....

JT:What now?

The cheers turn to boos as Alex Walker walks out on stage,clapping his hands at what has just happened.Hill is looking at Walker with hatred as the GM raises a mic to his mouth...

Crowd:A55hole x10

HE:Show the general manager a little respect eh...

Walker:Congratulations Hill.....you won the match....

JT:And the International Championship....

Walker:I wasn't sure if you were capable or not but I had this niggle in the back of my mind and I decided to stick around to make sure things ran smoothly.You are becoming an irritant Hill,something I vowed that I would eradicate from this industry.....but even so,your not very clever!

*Hill stands by the ropes and smirks before holding up the championship

Walker:Somebody ought to teach you a thing or two about "reading the small print" because I am guessing you didn't read the contract you signed about tonights match did you?

*The crowd are booing and Hill looks puzzled

Walker:Not to worry Hill,because I am the majority shareholder in this company so I can just remind you of what that contract said.This match that you won here tonight,and you did win,congratulations.....this match was the first in the best of seven series between you and Jackson....

*Crowd ultra boo and Hill laughs before shaking his head in disbelief

JT:That no good cheating son of a....

HE:Watch your mouth Jeff....you don't want to end up like Liederman....

Walker:It's a contract you signed Hill,no backing out of it.But I just came out here to let you know that these celebrations are a little premature....that belt still belongs to Jackson Black....and I would appreciate it if you gave it him back...

*Hill stares at Walker and then holds the belt out before turning around towards Jackson Black.

Walker:That is not your property Hill....

JT:OH MY...

*Crowd pop

*Hill looks at Walker and then shrugs his shoulders before driving the championship into the skull of Black.He stands over the champion and then dumps the belt on top of him before climbing the ropes and posing for the fans.

HE:Does that mean that Jackson is still champion?

JT:For time being....Mike Hill has been screwed here tonight....instead of becoming champion he takes a 1-0 lead in a best of seven series.....a whole different ball game when you think about it...

HE:He still has an advantage though....and it was in the contract...

JT:What contract?....Hill looked perplexed about this "contract" and its details,no doubt yet another trick from Genesis to benefit themselves....Hill has been done over here but he lives to fight another day,and i'm sure there are plenty of classics still to come between these two athletes....

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 10 Oct 2011, 3:23 pm

*The action is in the back with Christy James and Abe Abercorn

CJ:Abe....

*Crowd cheer

CJ:Earlier tonight you were in action against Dicey Reilly when you were the victim of a seemingly unprovoked attack from Enforcer....your reaction to that?

Abe:There are going to be people on my side in this situation and there are going to be people rooting for Enforcer,I am already fully aware of that.This is a scenario that I have faced many times in my career, whether it was JJ Johnson, River Ace, Nigel Napalm....I have always battled against men that consider this sport a "barbaric" one and Enforcer is no different.

But I ask you to look at what happened tonight before making your judgement.Not once have I spoken out of turn about Enforcer or attempted to get involved in the way he conducts himself.And yet,here tonight he felt it necessary to attack me with a steel chair,whilst I was in the midst of a contest with Dicey Reilly.

Do you consider these the actions of a man with honour?.I make no bones that I strongly disagree with "extreme" wrestling as I do not see it as a form of entertainment but I have never sought to sabotage anyone in an unprovoked manner because of their lifestyle choices.What Enforcer did tonight was perform the actions of a coward, yes you heard me correctly, a coward.

If Enforcer wanted to fight me then he could have just made his challenge and I would glady accept,but instead he stooped to levels that I was not expecting of him. I have known Enforcer for a long time, our history unravels into the past and I would never have picked the label "coward" after any of our previous encounters but tonight changed everything.

I pride myself on being "straight edge" and a supporter of "pure wrestling", but I can still fight and that is exactly what I intend on doing.I came back to professional wrestling because this is what I love doing, I will not be bullied and I will not be tormented by those who believe themselves above the law.If Enforcer wants to trade with weapons then let him, I have all the firepower I need right here.

*Abe holds his fists up to the camera

Abe:Whoever said that the pen wasn't mightier then the sword should keep tuned in, because I intend to re-write history and prove a point. If this is what Enforcer wants, then this is exactly what he is going to get!

CJ:Thank you Abe...

*Abe nods and the crowd are split as he walks away.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 10 Oct 2011, 3:34 pm

*The scene changes to the parking lot where a crowd is gathered and then Alex Walker walks out in the midst of the commotion.

JT:What is going on here.....

HE:I dunno....

*Walker pushes through the group to find Mr Jones on the floor,bound in ropes with tape across his mouth.Walker shakes his head and pulls the tape off Jones' mouth.

Walker:What the hell are you doing?....where is Internecio?

*Jones nods his head at the nearby dumpster,which is rattling.Walker moves to it and unclasps the lock and lifts it up.Internecio stands up looking furious.

Walker:What the hell is this?....I gave you one simple job to do.......where is he?

*Internecio just stares at Walker so the GM turns around to Jones

Jones:I think he is going to the ring....

Walker:Dammit...

*Walker pushes his way out of the crowd and looks furious as the scene changes back to ringside.

HE:What's going on here...?

JT:I have no idea but I think we are about to find out....

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 10 Oct 2011, 3:35 pm

*The crowd in the arena are clearly excited and then "Limo Wreck" roars out of the soundsystem.There is still a great amount of boos from the crowd but there are audible cheers from a few sections.

HE:It's Leone....

JT:I guess he isnt going to be silenced tonight....

The curtain pushes open and Leone walks out on the stage,he is dressed in jeans and his hooded jacket,before making his way to the ring.He looks around at the masses and then climbs into the ring and takes a mic...

HE:What do you think Leone is going to say this week...

JT:Your guess is as good as mine....but considering Genesis' attack last week,I would say he has abit to say....

Leone:First of all let me start by saying how much better it is when Fatboy Jones can't open his mouth....

*The crowd cheer that statement unanimously

Leone:I think the world would be a much better place without people like that obese whinebag clogging up our oxygen supply,the fact that he is even involved in this company makes me sick and makes me dislike Genesis even more.

You know until last week I didn't have a huge problem with Genesis on a whole, that was until they beat me up and ploughed me through a table in the back....now I generally just hate all of them and everything they stand for.

Before that there was only one man I had an issue with,you might know him,his name is Alex Walker!

*Crowd boo and chant "a55hole"

Leone:I quite agree on that....I mean were not likely to agree on much else but we can certainly agree on the fact that Alex Walker is a five star a55hole!.You see for the past few weeks I have been coming out here and telling you about the chaotic goings on in the backstage environment of 6CW,and the name of one Alex Walker has cropped up on a number of occassions.

I don't believe he is the worst of the bunch,but I'll get onto that, but is certainly the catalyst that has made this whole thing happen.When I decided to open my mouth all those weeks back,when I opened that proverbial "can of worms" I knew that things were going to get interesting around here but even I had no idea to the extent....

Since that day I have had many detractors and many people telling me I am full of (beep).Which is fine,because unlike me,none of you have any clue what happens in the back of this company.You don't have one single clue,but I have seen it all and I am going to expose it all,one way or another.But the thing that really gets me, the thing that I cannot believe, is that people are still saying that I am lying when they have witnessed some pretty mysterious things with their own eyes.

HE:Are we in for some more stories...

JT:Shhhhhhhhhhh...

Leone:If I was telling "tall tales" then why is it that Genesis attacked me last week?.Surely if I am just a serial "con artist" then the powers that be would have no issues with me.The mere fact that I was chokeslammed through a table should be enough to tell everyone that what I am saying is hitting somewhere close to the truth.Alex Walker came out here earlier and he tried to run down on everything I have said and done over the past month but I couldnt help but notice the "uncertainty" on some of your faces.

I know most of you don't like me, but I know that when it comes down to it,I am a damn sight more believable than Alex Walker.He brought up my past with Dicey Reilly,which I know is questionable, but yet we are talking about a man who screwed Daniel Reilly,GazzyD,Perfect Jack,Lex Hart,John Liederman,Jerome Dubois....the list goes on.....Walker's word is as valuable as horse pi55 and each and everyone one of you know it.

And even if you don't,I know it and thats what matters to me.I have seen the deepest and darkest secrets of this company,the murkiest depths of it's soul and believe me when I tell you that it is rotten to the absolute core.I would go as far as to say that I would not trust anyone in this business after what I have seen....nobody!

Walker can say he can make a "dozen" of me but he knows there will never be another like Keith Leone and it eats him up inside that I turned from a path that he chose for me.That's right guys,its storytime again and this one is good and very enlightening.

Alex Walker came out here earlier and he told the world that I was "moments away" from being fired from my job,that the Board of Directors wanted me gone, but Walker's recital could not be further from the truth.He painted himself out as the saviour of my career but he is the sole reason why it has taken this long for me to get to where I am,and the reason I despise him so much. Because over five months ago,when Genesis first rose from the ashes I was approached by Alex Walker to spearhead his operation.

Before Triple D got the gig,I was asked to lead his vision, but I asked for a little time to see how things panned out.It was then that I seen how easily the wind can change, over night Debadguy's stock plummeted and he was callously dumped from the faction as nothing but an abortion.It was then that Walker approached me once more and I made a decision that my path was my own,and that is how I prefered it.

The General Manager acted graciously but I could tell his disappointment, I had defied Walker and it pi55ed him off. Weeks later and GazzyD was at the helm,world champion and Walker's golden boy.....but look where that ended,the night GazzyD was put on the shelf by Genesis I knew I had made the correct decision...

The reason my contract was almost terminated is because Walker insisted on it.It was only because I generated so much interest during my feud with Dicey Reilly that the B.O.D overruled him.....Walker is no "saviour",he is a goddamn snake in the grass.....but he knows,that I know.....everything!

I played the game,I infiltrated Genesis during my meetings with Walker,I learnt their secrets and I still left unscathed.That is what all of this boils down to....I am the man with the key to unlock all of the doors....I am the man that can put this industry in a position that it has never been before....

Why do you think I want to stay in 6CW?....No offense but it's not because I like the fans....I couldnt care less...

*The crowd boo

Leone:I am the only one with the balls to admit that I want fame and I want glory,I don't want adulation but I want everyone to know my name....and I am this close...

*He holds his finger and thumb barely apart

Leone:From securing a legacy that will never be forgotten.....why would I mess that up by going to 6WF?.If I jumped ship then I would have to re-evaluate,re-identify with everything whilst competing for the top spot all over again....I have busted my a55 for this chance at superstardom,I've got my finger on the red button and I am about to cause world war 3...

*The crowd suddenly break out into massive boos as "Numb" roars out and Alex Walker walks onto the stage.

Walker:That's enough Leone....I'm warning you...

Leone:Your warning me?....Wow I'm really scared Walker....

Walker:You watch your bloody tongue....I am telling you to keep your mouth shut or you are going to sorely regret it...

Leone:I somehow doubt that,this is my time to shine and what I have to say is going to propel me into the big time.

Walker:Do you think this is some sort of joke Keith?....Have you been watching these past couple of months,do you know what happens to people that get on the wrong side of Genesis?...I know your not that stupid,one month away from a world championship opportunity....whether it be 6CW or 6WF....and your going to blow it on a pathetic conspiracy?.

Leone:We both know this is no conspiracy Walker....

Walker:I don't know what it is you think you've seen Leone but believe me when I tell you that you are very much mistaken.There is nothing going on around here apart from your over inflated ego...which is pushing me right to edge,your forcing my hand Leone and I don't want to be backed into a rash decision....

Leone:Then tell the world exactly what is going on and maybe I'll back off....or else I am going to haunt your a55 until the truth comes out....one way or the other the lid is getting blown off this thing....

Walker:You wanna go down this route Leone?.You really think you can win here?.Your one guy and incase you hadn't noticed,I've got a freekin army behind me.You've got no allies and you've got no friends.....you keep picking away at my patience and I guarantee this is going to end badly.You are on the cusp of your so called "dream", a shot at the big time but you are also five seconds away from me stripping it all away from you.

What do you think is going to happen here?.You had a warning last week and you won't get another,you cross my line again and I will make sure that your Born in Fire main event goes up in smoke.Then what?.Do you think Jay Leno and Fox Sports are going to give a damn about you when your in the goddamn dark match with Atlas Rhodes?

*Crowd sarcastically cheer the name of the former 6CW jobber

Walker:This "legacy" that you desire will disappear before your very eyes Leone and I am willing to bet that is not something you want to happen.Ive told you before,and I stick by it,you are replaceable and I can make a dozen more just like you,despite what you think.This is your moment at the big time but the way you keep running your mouth is going to cause your downfall.In five years time people aren't even going to remember your name if you challenge me....

*Leone is staring at Walker with pure hatred but the microphone stays by his side.

JT:Leone is for once,speechless....

Walker:Now next week you will meet Blue Dragon in that very ring,I have arranged the details with Danny McGraw.....the winner will decide what world championship you will both challenge for at Born in Fire.....I think your efforts would be better suited preparing for that than causing more trouble....now if you'll excuse me...

*Walker stares back at Leone and then exits the stage as the crowd boo into the rafters.Leone looks around the arena with a strange look on his face.

HE:I want to know where Leone was going with his story....

JT:I think this is a time for Leone to make a decision....does he throw away his dream for five minutes of fame,or does he keep his mouth shut and reach for the sky?

*Leone seems to be on the verge of saying something,he raises the mic to his lips but then shakes his head and leaves the ring.The crowd are mostly booing as he walks up the ramp and exits through the back.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 10 Oct 2011, 3:43 pm

*The scene is in the back with Jack Reynolds

Reynold:Guys,your roving reporter has managed to snare an interview with none other that,6CW Champion,GEOFF STEEL!

*Crowd pop and Steel walks into shot.

Reynolds:Geoff in just a few minutes you face Cerberus,your number one contender,in a non title match.Now just last week you were severly beaten at the hands of this monster,my question to you is,how on earth are you going to survive?.I mean Cerberus is a man mountain,on a path of destruction,do you really think you can win?

Steel:I can see your point.Cerberus is 7 foot,300 pounds and a pure animal.He has no limits inside and outside of the ring,he seems to enjoy causing pain and perhaps the odds are stacked against me after the beating I sustained last week.

But I am the 6CW World Champion, that means I am not just some regular guy.That means that right now I am the best at what I do and I intend to keep it that way for a very long time to come.Cerberus is a monster,and he does seem to be on a path of destruction,but his journey has led him down a path that he is going to wish he never took.

Fact is,I've faced Cerberus before,I was the master of his downfall that time and I plan on being so again.Tonight is non-title but it is still very important for me to build momentum ahead of our championship clash.Being 6CW Champion is everything to me,I have no desire for that to change and I will give the last breath in my body to make sure that it doesn't.

Tonight I have a chance to rectify any doubts that people might have about my ability to hold onto the 6CW Title.I have slogged from day one,and I have defeated all that stood in my way.Cerberus is just the next name in a long list of superstars that have tried....and will fail!

*The crowd cheer as Steel stares at Reynolds and then walks away.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 10 Oct 2011, 3:43 pm

*The scene changes to Keith Leone walking into the backstage area.Many crew members and production staff are staring at him with suspicious looks.He continues to walk until he is surrounded by ten men,all dressed in black.One man steps out in front of Leone.

Leone:What's this then?

Man:We have been asked to escort you from the building Mr Leone...

Leone:You have?.And who might have given you that order?

Man:Order comes from on high sir,please don't make this difficult....

Leone:I would never dream of it...

*Leone smirks as the security team leads him to the parking lot and then watches him drive away.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 10 Oct 2011, 3:46 pm

Main Event
Geoff Steel vs Cerberus

HE:This whole situation is making me nervous Jeff,now Leone is being ordered from the arena...

JT:I hate to admit it but it seems like Alex Walker doesn't want Leone speaking his mind about something....I have no idea what it could be though....

Flames burst from the stage and the ringposts as the eerie howling whistles through the arena and the crowd boo as Cerberus makes his entrance.His eyes glow red in the flames and he looks in a maniacal rage as he walks down to the ring.

JT:I have never seen this monster looking so focused....ever since his mutual split from Mr Jones it seems he has found a new level...

HE:And a strange voice in his lockeroom.....

JT:Well whoever that voice belongs to,they are certainly having a grand effect on Cerberus' behaviour and performance....

Cerberus climbs over the top rope and stands in the centre of the ring as the flames continue to burn.The crowd then turn and cheer into the rafters as "Last Resort" blasts out and the 6CW Champion makes his entrance.Steel stands on the stage,title over his shoulder,and stares down at Cerberus with a look of disdain before descending on the ring.

HE:Has Geoff Steel ever faced a challenge like this?....His reign in serious jeopardy if you ask me...

JT:I'd be inclined to agree with you....but I have seen Steel overcome a lot of odds thus far,he is certainly capable of matching Cerberus....but I don't know if he will....

Steel climbs into the ring with purpose and shows no signs of fear as he stands in front of his foe.Cerberus glares back and then looks at the world title before smirking evily.The referee speaks to both men...

HE:This should give us some kind of indication as to whether Steel is a match for Cerberus or not....something tells me that the monster is on a whole different level right now...

The bell sounds and both men stare at one another for a few moments before Cerberus shoves Steel right back against the ropes.Steel comes back with sturdy right hands but Cerberus knees him in the gut and clubs him across the back,flooring the champion.

JT:That is scary strength,Steel is a strong guy but he couldn't stand up there...

Cerberus pulls Steel up and tosses him into the corner before working him over with stiff kicks to the midsection.He grabs Steel's arm and whips him to the opposite side of the ring but following across....

HE:Steel had to get his feet up there....

Steel manages to kick Cerberus backwards and then runs out but the monster lifts him into a huge sideslam........................................1..............................................2...................Steel kicks out.Cerberus stands up and drags Steel with him before headbutting the champion back to the corner,he rushes in and connects with a big clothesline before pulling Steel out and nailing a big brainbuster.........................1.......................2................kickout.

JT:Cerberus is really coming to the forefront now in his 6CW career....he is making the most of the attributes he has and he really could become a serious player in this game...

Steel tries to get up as Cerberus slams big fists into his spine and then gutwrenches him into a suplex.Cerberus bounces back against the ropes and comes back into a big jumping splash...............1..............................2....................shoulder up.Cerberus looks at the referee and then smirks as he gets to his feet...

HE:Utter domination thus far,I am not knocking Geoff Steel at all but he is struggling....

Steel staggers back to his feet and looks groggy as Cerberus stretches his right hand out and then seizes the champion by the throat...

JT:CHOKE....

Steel amazingly fights his way out and then lifts Cerberus onto his shoulders and hits a fireman's slam (AA)............1......................2................Cerberus powers out.Cerberus gets back up but Steel rocks him with big fists and then looks for an irish whip...

HE:Cerberus reversed it....oh wow...

Steel hits the ropes but then comes back and leaps into a flying shoulder block that sends Cerberus staggering back against the ropes and then he comes back....

JT:Oh what a spinebuster...

..............Cerberus kicks out.

Steel drags Cerberus up and looks for a suplex but Cerberus shows too much strength and shoves Steel back into the corner before running in....

JT:Steel got the back elbow in there....going up high....got him!

Cerberus staggers back to the centre as Steel highers himself onto the second rope and comes off with a flying clothesline that knocks Cerberus down.The 6CW Champion gets back up and waits for his opponent to rise...he runs off the ropes....

HE:SPEAR!

JT:Got all of it...

1..................................2..........................Cerberus kicks out.

HE:Cerberus has got the monster pain threshold....

Cerberus tries to stand back up as Steel bounces back off the ropes and comes forwards with a boot to the head.He rags his foe up and manages to score with a suplex before going to the corner...

JT:Steel has Cerberus is down...I don't know how wise this is.....FLYING HEADBUTT!

Cerberus moves away at the last moment as Steel crashes hard into the canvass.Cerberus slowly gets back up as Steel tries to reach a vertical base...

HE:What a bicycle kick....

Steel is booted right in the face and collapses to the mat.Cerberus stares around at the booing masses and then goes to the corner and climbs up the ropes...

JT:Never have I seen such a big man at ease on the top rope....FROGSPLASH!

HE:He got it.

...................Steel gets his foot on the rope.

JT:Steel needed that,he was out otherwise....

HE:Cerberus kicking it up to a degree that many doubted he could.....I honestly believe we are looking at the next world champion....

Cerberus stares at the referee before standing over Steel and picks him up by the throat.He chokes Steel to the count of three and then body presses him into the air and then slams him onto the mat.Steel holds his back as he gets up...

HE:Geoff Steel said he was going to prove people wrong tonight....but I'm not so sure...

JT:Steel could be about to "Burn in Hell"....

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 10 Oct 2011, 3:49 pm

Cerberus flips Steel in the air for the black tiger bomb but Steel jumps out back and then spins Cerberus around and hits a snap DDT.Both men lay flat out on the mat as the referee begins to count them down...

HE:Both men have exerted a lot of energy....but who has that extra bit in the tank?

Both competitors slowly get to their feet and it's Steel that goes on the offensive with stiff european uppercuts and then backs Cerberus against the ropes before irish whipping him across the ring...Cerberus hits the ropes at speed and comes rushing back as Steel bounces back against the opposite side...

JT:He met him in midair with a flying headbutt.....Steel taking one for the team right there....

Steel floors Cerberus with a flying head collision,he stands back up and beckons for Cerberus to get to his feet...

HE:You don't think here....

JT:STEEL WORKS!

Steel swipes the legs of Cerberus and tries desperately to twist him into the liontamer,Cerberus wriggles his massive body which is on the verge of submission....

HE:Check out that leg strength....

Cerberus lets out a monsterous roar as he kicks out and sends Steel flying.The 6CW Champion gets back up and runs at Cerberus,who just scoops him in the air and nails a variation of the F-5.....

JT:Steel's hold on this match is slipping.....and now the monster has his sights set.........

Cerberus backs against the ropes for a breather and then comes forwards as Steel gets up.Cerberus licks his lips and then seizes Steel around the throat...

HE:CHOKESLAM....

Steel is lifted airborne,but manages to reach out with one hand and catches Cerberus in the eye.Steel drops down and then kicks Cerberus in the stomach....

JT:BLADE CUTTER!

Crowd:Holy (beep) x10

HE:Oh god...

Steel looks for his patented piledriver but Cerberus swipes his legs and slingshots him into the corner.As Steel collides with the turnbuckle,flames burst from the ringpost and blind the 6CW Champion....

JT:What the hell was that all about......

HE:BURN IN HELL!

.............................3!

JT:Wow...

The crowd are in stunned silence as the bell sounds and Cerberus is declared the winner.The monster stands tall and then begins to laugh as flames burn from all four sides of the ring,they flare up towards the top rope as Cerberus continues to stand over Steel and laugh.

HE:This is scary...I mean Cerberus is serious threat to Geoff Steel's world title....and he seems to have a weird obsession with fire....

JT:Glasgow is burning here tonight folks.....and Cerberus is the culprit....my god this is serious....

The flames continue to burn as Cerberus looks up into the air and then drops begin to fall from the rafters.

HE:Is that...?....my god it's...

JT:It's blood.....this is sickening...

Cerberus continues to laugh eerily as drops of blood fall from the rafters and into the ring.Geoff Steel is still unmoving on the canvass.

HE:This just gets stranger and stranger......

JT:Yes it does,but we are going to have to wrap it up for tonight guys.....be sure to join us next monday night for a special 6CWF supershow....the last stop before 6CW One Night in Hell.....

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 10 Oct 2011, 3:51 pm

*The scene changes to the backstage area where Alex Walker is heading towards his office.He is in the middle of a telephone conversation.

Walker:Yes everything is falling into plan,exactly how we talked about it.....I don't think we could have envisaged it any better.....absolutely?.....next week we will definitely kick it up a notch....we'll talk again soon....bye.

*Walker goes to enter his office as Christy James stops him

Walker:What do you want Christy,the show is over....

CJ:A quick exclusive.....obviously your attention is caught up at the moment with many different things but what do you intend on doing about Cerberus and Geoff Steel?...Two weeks running now and Cerberus has seriously hurt the 6CW Champion....

Walker:And what would you like me to do about it?...Cerberus is the number one contender,Steel is the 6CW Champion.....I cannot stop them from clashing....

CJ:Do you not think it's dangerous for Cerberus to be using the tactics he has been employing as of late?

Walker:Just because you are pushing me on this Christy,I have decided that what Cerberus is doing is not dangerous enough.....that's why in two weeks time,at 6CW One Night in Hell....Geoff Steel will defend his 6CW Title against Cerberus....in the first ever.....INFERNO MATCH!

*Crowd scream and some cheer,Christy James looks appalled.

Walker:Now run along....

*Christy walks away and then Walker enters his office.He looks around and then notices a large reef on his desk.He looks startled as he approaches it and picks up a note that is attached.

"Remember me"

*Walker looks terrified as the show goes to credits.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down