The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Escalation 31st October 2011

+4
Fernando
AberdeenSteve
Blade
JJJohnson
8 posters

Go down

6CW Escalation 31st October 2011 Empty 6CW Escalation 31st October 2011

Post by JJJohnson Sun 23 Oct 2011, 1:21 pm

Match 1
Team Japan vs Frosted Dice

Match 2
Shaun Styles vs Kenji Hidari

Match 3
Saviour Assassins vs Genesis (Kenty/Sweetwater)

Match 4
Dicey Reilly vs Wilson Maine

Match 5
Abe Abercorn vs Yarmouth Blade

Match 6
6CW International Title
Best of Seven Series (Match 3)
Jackson Black © vs Mike Hill

Match 7
Geoff Steel vs Blue Dragon

Main Event
Daniel Reilly vs Internecio

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Escalation 31st October 2011 Empty Re: 6CW Escalation 31st October 2011

Post by Blade Sun 23 Oct 2011, 7:10 pm

The camera spins round the arena and on to the crowd and there's signs such as We love you Geoff, Blade suck's and Dicey is ace then the camera spins to the stage and all of a sudden the one and only hit's and the crowd start to boo.

Red and Green pyrotechnic's go off at the top of the stage and on the tron it show Blade pinning Lex Hart to retain the TV championship, The crowd boo even louder when Blade comes out holding the title high in the air and they start the you suck chant as Blade slowly walks down the ramp and trash talks the fans, Blade then walks up the steel steps and in to the ring, He grabs a microphone and waits for the crowd to settle and for his music to stop.

YB: Look who's still the TV champion?

The crowd boo and start to throw rubbish in to the ring.

YB: Now that's no way to treat your TV champion after I got rid of that no good Lex Hart last Saturday in one night in hell, It was sure hell for for Lex Hart wasn't it?

Crowd: Arse hole, Arse hole.

YB: Now here live tonight on Escalation on Halloween night I take on another wanna be in Abe Abercorn and he will suffer the same fate as Lex Hart and become the next victim of your TV champion Yarmouth Blade.

Crowd start to boo heavily as Blade holds his title high in the air.

YB: Now I know what your thinking? Blade doesn't stand a chance against this punk Abercorn, Well I can assure you that Blade is gonna win and that Abercorn will not be the same man ever again you can trust me on that.

And what type of a name is Abercorn, people take the micky out of my name and boy does he beat that ha ha ha.
You are not even in the same league as Blade, I should not be in the same ring as you, But MR Walker booked the match so I guess I will just have to show up and let you think that your gonna win and bam there goes your head.

Crowd start the you suck chant once more.

YB: And what's this have all you animal's come to Escalation in fancy dress? I know it's Halloween but god you guy's are god damn ugly, Look at this guy he look's like uncle Fester and this one well he look's like a bloody werewolf, You guy's are sure ugly as hell ha ha ha.

More rubbish comes flying in to the ring as Blade is laughing down the microphone and then the one and hit's and Blade lift's his title high in the air as the rubbish fly's in to the ring.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Sun 23 Oct 2011, 7:23 pm

The camera cuts backstage and we see Jackson storming through the corridors. He is dressed in a Genesis tracksuit and has his International Championship draped over his shoulder. He slows down the pace and stops at the door of Alex Walker. He goes to knock but stops and shakes his head. Black stands motionless for a moment before bursting into Walker’s office.

Walker jumps and starts shouting at Jackson for startling him but Black just stands and laughs.

AW: “What the hell do you want? Can you not see I have other things on my mind?””

Jackson throws his International Title on Walker’s desk and points at it.

JB: “See that Alex? That should be the only god dam thing on your mind. The item currently lying on your desk is the only bit of pull that Genesis have in this company these days. Nobody cares if you are majority shareholder Alex because if Genesis don’t have titles, we don’t control this roster.

But if you hadn’t noticed, we have a problem with this title in front of us. If you had even bothered to watch my match at One Night in Hell you would have witnessed me falling 2-0 down to that weasel, Mike Hill. That match was mine; I completely dominated that glorified spot monkey and was on my way to levelling the scores and getting some momentum built for myself. However, I some managed to lose concentration for a split second and Hill rolls down the back and picks up a cheap victory which at the same time solidifies his grip on this series.”

Black slams the table in frustration as he notices Walker paying very little attention to him.

“Are you even listening to me? Look at you, your body language is telling me you couldn’t give a dam about my situation but the fact is Walker these problems are your entire fault. Do you want to know why I lost to Hill? I was distracted, burdened with all other Poopie that Genesis seems to be going through. I seem to be the one that helps everyone else out, but do I get any credit or thanks for it? Do I hell! I practically hand Kenty & Mikey those Tag Titles and they then go lose them to the two most useless guys on the roster. Then, 10 minutes prior to my match at the PPV you tell me that I will be needed to help Internecio out to beat up a washed up old has been. I do as I am told and end up the wrong end of numerous chair shots. All this Poopie I seem to be getting dragged into is doing one thing and one thing only, costing me my chances and my opportunities. It seems that I am needed to do everything around here, like the other guys in this stable need their god dam hands held through everything. I am demanding tha..”

Jackson stops mid sentence and the camera pans out. Walker is once again sat there staring into space and seeming to completely ignore Jackson.

JB: “See what I mean, you do not care about anything we have to say. What is on your mind that could be any more important than the fact your ‘super group’ is slowly crumbling before you?”

Walker slowly turns and stares at Black.

AW: “What could be on my mind? Lets see, if you hadn’t noticed that raving lunatic Daniel Reilly decided to bare his ugly face in front of us once again. If that isn’t a problem then what the hell is?”

Black stares blankly Walker before picking up his International Title.

JB: “You see, there you go again, completely forgetting that you have four of the greatest athletes in this business by your side. Reilly is no threat to us and for you to even think he could be is truly pathetic. You need to buck up your ideas Walker, taking Genesis for granted and pushing us to the back of your mind could be the biggest mistake of your life.”

Black walks off camera and Walker just stares shaking his head.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sun 23 Oct 2011, 8:10 pm

The scene cuts to a dark room where Cerberus is sat with a mask covering 3/4's of his face

As a new dawn breaks my face has been torn apart by the flames of yesterday's hell , as i close my eyes i still feel the flames tearing away at my face leaving me to see the sickening sight of the charred remains where my face used to be.

Cerberus pulls his shirt off revealing the burns he suffered on his back

They say scars are a sign of weakness in a man as they are suffered when he can no longer protect himself from within

Cerberus runs his hand across the scarring on his back

People always talk about me as a monster and now due to Geoff Steel i look like one, I hope when he goes to sleep at night he sees my face being melted by the flames tearing at his disturbed conscious

When i return one by one people will fall until i get my hands on Geoff Steel and burn him alive.

Believe me when i say this Geoff you will.....

Burn In Hell

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Mon 24 Oct 2011, 10:04 am

*The screen comes back into life after a short teaser for Born In Fire, showing a massive billboard, covered in light bulbs spelling out words and numbers it shows
"27 days to go!" the camera then switches to Jeff Thaddeus and Henry Lloyd wearing casual clothing with grins slapped right across their faces as the camera focuses in on the pair as they are about to address the fans and the fans around the world*

JT: As you could see by that short trailer, Born In fire is only 27 days away..Its bound to be off the Richter scale! All the great superstars on both brands will be putting everything on the line, as we gallop down the home straight towards Born In Fire!

HL: Could not disagree with you their partner! they better make the 4 weeks or so we have left before Born In fire, Memorable! these superstars cannot take for granted the positions they are in now, because a heck of a lot can change in 4 weeks..

JT: Absolutely Henry..Now Ladies and Gents, we had at One night in Hell a epic. We had a match where the participants laid everything on the line, I'm talking potential broken bones, crushed ribs, concussions whatever you can imagine happened in this match. Of course I'm talking about the TLC Match at One night in Hell..and lets just look at some of the images of what happened..

*The titantron flashes into light, revealing a image showing all 6 men in the ring*

HL: Just getting started!

*The next image shows Mason White launching a ladder into the mid - rift of Mr Kenty*

JT: Oh man..

*The third image reveals Michael Sweetwater being double backdropped onto the ladder*

HL: As you can see it was crazy!

*The next image shows Mason White performing a neck beaker from the top of the ladder to Jack Frost*

JT: These superstars left it all on the line..

*The fifth shot shows Genesis double suplexing Josh Valour threw a table*

HL: Oh my..

*The titantron shows Frosted Dice performing a 3-D through the table on Mason White*

*The crowd suddenly begin to cheer loudly when the titantron shows Josh Valour dropping a elbow on Jack Frost and going threw the table after jumping from a twenty foot ladder'

JT: Just imagine the pain..

*Michael Sweetwater is showed being power bombed threw the ladder by Johnny Dice as the crowd can be heard chating 6C - Dub!*

HL: And this well..this is just..what can I say

*The crowd cheer crazily as the titantron reveals Johnny Dice and Mr Kenty flying through the air and landing on the tables and lying on the floor unconscious*

JT: And these two guys deserve the accolades they received for the past week or so..

*The cheers go up another notch as the final two images are plastered across the titantron off Josh Valour and Mason White retrieving the titles and then holding them aloft in the ring*

HL: What a match..these men may never be same again!

JT: Some are effected already..Now, last night our colleague the wonderful Christy James was about to interview the new tag team champions Josh Valour and Mason White but then this happened..before we show you this, viewer digression is advised.

*The titantron then switches to Christy James backstage after the One night in Hell show has finished, wearing a black shirt with red lettering on it reading "6CW Rules!" and a pair of blue skinny jeans. She has a beaming smile as she stares into the camera before moving the microphone to her lips*

CJ: Wow..what a PPV. I cannot remember one that had so much chaos, pain and above all great matches! as you can hear just down the corridor the celebration is ongoing in Josh Valour and Mason White's Locker - room and will all but carry on well into the night! I will try my best to get in on the action!

*Before Christy can make any sort of movement, a figure appears in shot and clutches Christy's right shoulder as she turns around she lets out a whimper and looks very uncomfortable*

???: What? its only little old me..

*The figure reveals himself as Mr Kenty. His hair is a mess, stiches are clearly marked onto his lip, dried blood from his nostril is visible, his eyes are pale and bloodshot and a big black bruise marks itself on the right cheek. He is wearing grey trousers, with a white T-shirt untucked and the top two buttons are undone and over the shirt is a black waistcoat. He glares into the scared eyes of Christy James*

Mr Kenty: Well, well, well..I bet you enjoyed the night Christy. And I bet you are going to that little shindig down the corridor aren't you..

CJ:...

Mr Kenty: I didn't think of you as the silent type Christy..shocks me really.

CJ: You make me sick..

*Christy slaps Kenty across the face, she turns away from him before one hand grasps the left shoulder and the other hand grasps the right shoulder, Mr Kenty whisks her around and shoves her against the wall as Christy lets out a scream*

Mr Kenty: You know what makes me sick..DO YOU CHRISTY?

CJ: .....

Mr Kenty: Superstars on this roster having no respect for people like me or Genesis. They see us as the villains, the baddies, the SCUM off the 6CWF. That makes me sick Christy. Superstars such as Boy in the basement, Super roid, Hasbin Hill, Garden Snake, Melted Dice and that perverse freak Keith Leone think they are going to "save" this company from Genesis. They are going to fail..they have placed themselves in a position of no return..they have put themselves in a position where one, ONE, wrong move and it will cost them everything. I mean everything.. Now naturally tonight was not the best night in Genesis history..but you know what..this is just the tip of the Iceberg. Hey Christy do you hear that?

CJ: ...

Mr Kenty: Thats the noise of a seismic shift in power..and can you feel that?

Mr Kenty: Thats the Venom of Genesis infecting everyone in this company. You are infected with Genesis. Thats all you can think of right? When you turn up to this Cesspool to interview 2nd rate talent you think of Genesis, When you do all your pretty make up, what do you think? Genesis. Can I ask you a question? you know when you interview all the so called champions on this roster do they ever stare into space when you ask or question, or look behind them for a split second?

Mr Kenty: They do it Christy. Oh they do..And do you know why Christy? they live in fear of Genesis. Genesis are the reason why this company and hell this entire corporation is still going and its down to one man, Alex Walker. How dare superstars try and take us down, have they any idea what or who they are messing with? well its irrelevant..These superstars are going to have face up to their actions with SERIOUS consequences.

*Mr Kenty stares expressionless into the camera*

Mr Kenty: Leone...Hill...Reilly..Frosted Dice....White...Valour and whoever else decides to get involved I suggest over the next few days when your celebrating your new found mediocrity you take a few seconds to think of what you are going to do..How are you going to support your families..How are you going to be living over the next few months, even years..You need to think of these questions as the Genesis disease takes over..and ruins you. The consequences will be severe..You may be celebrating now but this war is not over. This was merely a battle..a battle which we lost but if you think for one minute you have won..oh boy your kidding yourselves. Word of advice boys..take your beatings like men. Get it out of the way, a load of your mind as you LIE IN A HOSPITAL BED. Then return to a better place, where Genesis have made this cesspool into a haven for talent to run rife..
For the greater good..

*Releasing his grip on Christy, Mr Kenty hobbles off towards the parking lot and the camera shows Christy sliding down the wall and sitting down looking distressed as the screen fades into darkness*

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 26 Oct 2011, 12:31 am

(Team Japan promo from 6CW site)

(The scene takes place in a 6CW Ring. The fans are all hyped up and cheering. "Japan National Anthem" Blast in the PA system as the 6CW camera zooms to the top of the ramp. Team Japan leaded by Hidari Kenji comes out with Dopant Zero. The crowd begins to give mix reactions. Hidari gives a smirk at the 6CW fans as he and Dopant Zero walks to the ramp and into the ring. They are each holding microphones. Japans National Anthem Fades as the crowd continues their mix reactions.)

Hidari- Don't cheer for us you United Kingdom Parasites!

(The fans continues to boo and cheer)

Hidari- My name is Hidari Kenji! This man to my left is Tsukasa Yagurama and to my right is Kenzaki Nogami. As a whole we are known as Team Japan. But as a tag team these guys are Dopant Zero!

(The fans chants "Who Are You")

Hidari- You see United Kingdom, Japan is our birth place and we can perfectly speak and other languages as well which makes up at the top of talent. We travel overseas and we were dominate! So this whole company is nothing new to us. We will take your titles and your honor and there is not a goddamn thing any of your funny accent fans can do about it!

(The fans begin to boo)

Hidari- You see all we want in 6CW is the best of competition and from what it looks like we already got our first matches Dopant Zero against the former Tag Team Champions Frosted Dice!

(The fans begin to cheer loudly)

Hidari- It hasn't been a month yet and you people are making me sick! You sound like a bunch of girls screaming over The Beetles! Shut Up!

(The fans continuously boo)

(Hidari stops talking as Tsukasa and Kenzaki takes over with mics in their hands)

Kenzaki- You people are indeed annoying! As what Hidari says. We will take over this company like it or not and we will dominate this company. Team Japan is the New Breed of This Company and we are indeed here to make a impact like it or not!

(The fans chant "You Suck")

Kenzaki- You people will never understand the desire we come here for you are looking at the future Tag Team Champons of this Company and the future International Champion in the captain of Team Japan Hidari Kenji. All that matters to us is who we are facing and beating in this squared ring. We will dominate this company and "You Should Already Know That"!

(The fans boo even louder)

Tsukasa- Just like my partner in crime said we will be your new Tag Team Champions and there's not a damn thing you people or any of those washed up talentless wrestlers can do back there! You see Dopant Zero is a name that we stand by and live up to. Dopant Zero is a Champion Born name and I'm the ring leader. As Athletic as me and as Tall as Me. You cannot beat me. Back when I was a young and upcoming star I use to bully people and take their lunch money.

(The fans continuously boo)

Tsukasa- I use to stuff kids in lockers that I treat that back 6CW locker room like its High School all Over again. This time your dealing with a 6'7 Athletic Freak and I'm the toughest guy this company will ever see. I'm Swagger and I'm never waste it. Once I'm in the ring I go off on anyone that steps to my face!

(The fans continues to boo)

Tsukasa- Bottom Line 6CW is Dopant Zero and we are taking over this company like it or not.

(Tsukasa drops his mic and stands behind Hidari with a smirk on his face.)

Hidari- Naive Fans of this company your looking at future champions in this ring. As of now our only competition is what lies ahead of time. Shaun Styles you are about to witness the Genshin straight to the gut. Your career will die in this company as mine will rise to the top. Team Japan will compete for you idiotic fans this week and you will witness Japanese Wrestling and why it surpasses European Wrestling!

("Japan's National Anthem" Blast through the PA as Team Japan takes their leave.. The fans continuously boo and the scene fades to black....)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 26 Oct 2011, 12:31 am

(Sweetwater promo from 6CW site)

Michael Sweetwater is coming out of a weight room backstage. He's shirtless, using the towel over his shoulders to wipe off his face. As he takes a sip of out a water bottle, Jack Reynolds runs up to him holding a microphone.

“Michael, you lost your title on Saturday to the Saviour Assassins in a night that proved difficult for Genesis. How do you feel?”

Sweetwater simply stares at Jack, shooting him an icy death-stare. After some time, Jack nervously looks down before fumbling into another question.

“Okay, then... a source tells us that Jackson Black was heard talking to Alex Walker, stating that you and Mr. Kenty were the weak links of Genesis. What are your thoughts?”

Again, Sweetwater gives no answer. He stands unmoving, staring at Jack.

“I... it was announced that you would be facing the Saviour Assassins on Monday. How do you respond to facing the team that took your titles.”

Sweetwater continues to stare at Jack out of the corner of his eye as he takes a sip of water from his bottle. He spits the water into the eyes of Jack, who drops his mic and rubs his eyes. While he's blinded, Sweetwater hits him in the head with the water bottle to stun him. In one quick motion, Sweetwater gets under Jack, rolls him over his shoulders, and hits him with his patented Sleep with the Fishes fisherman's suplex. He pins him down, counting through gritted teeth and heavy breaths.

“One. Two. Three.”

Sweetwater stands, looking down at Jack who is on the floor clutching his neck.

“There's my response.”

Sweetwater gives Jack an extra boot to the gut before glaring at him. He walks away, leaving Jack and the cameraman to pick up the pieces.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 26 Oct 2011, 12:32 am

(Saviour Assassins promo from 6CW site)

*Help is on the Way blares out from the speakers as Josh Valor and Mason White make there way into the arena. Green and Yellow Pyro is shooting up on the side White is standing on while Red and Black Pyro shoot up simultaneously on Valor's side. The crowd is cheering overtime as the new tag team champions, The Savior Assassins, make their way towards the ring. They are wearing the new Savior Assassins T-Shirt and are wearing the Tag Belts around their waists.

CJ: Ladies and Gentlemen! I give you the NEW! 6CW Tag Team Champions! Josh Valor and Mason White... The Savior Assassins!!!!!!

*Crowd Chant: You Deserve It! x 5

JV: Thanks guys, you don't know just how much this means to us, to stand here in front of all of you holding this belt... It's just overwhelming!

MW: What I think my partner is trying to say is... This is for you guys. Not only did we get our first taste of gold here in 6CW, but we took away one of the most important things Genesis had left, and that's this right here!

!Mason and Josh hold up the belts as the crowd cheers

JV: As far as Genesis goes, I would say they are on the rope, how bout you Mason?

MW: Agreed there Josh, won't be long now before all of the 6CW Universe can sleep tight knowing they are safe from that god-awful team!

JV: Although it does seem Kenty and Sweetwater are quite eager to get their rematch. I hear we have to face them this week, and on Halloween nonetheless!

MW: That's true their as well Josh, but don't worry, it's non-title, not that it would matter anyway, there is no way they are gonna be able to stop us!

JV: That's right! We're the Tag Team Champs and it's gonna stay that way for a long time! You can count on us! We are.... The Savior of Parkour!

MW: And the Titanic Assassin!

JV & MW: The Savior Assassins!

*Help is on the Way starts back up from the speakers as Josh and Mason go up to adjacent top ropes, holding the tag belts proudly high over head for the whole world to see

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 26 Oct 2011, 12:32 am

(Daniel Reilly promo from 6CW site)

The lights in the arena dim and 'Broken Dreams' blasts out as the crowd let out a huge roar of cheers.

JT: Daniel Reilly is back! And what a comeback it was, and there he is!

Daniel Reilly strolls out from the back and stands at the top of the ramp gazing around at the cheering fans. He smiles, and takes a walk down to the ring, where he rolls in and grabs a mic, waiting for his music to stop and the fans to quieten.

DR: Damn, does it feel good to be back!

The fans roar in approval and begin a 'Reilly' chant.

DR: Now I'm a man who likes to get straight to it, and so I'm not going to dance around things, I'm going to get straight to business, Alex Walker, listen up, I think you need a little history lesson!

I am one of very, very few 6CW originals. I have been here when we were nothing, I grabbed this dam business by the scruff of it's neck and I dragged it to the top. The reason this company is at the very top is because of me. Because of Dicey Reilly. Because of Lex Hart. Because of all those who stayed on board, even when we looked like sinking, we stayed.

And as for Owners and General Managers? Well it's common knowledge that regardless of who is in charge, I always seem to end up in war with them. And Alex, it seems it's no different with you, but listen to what I'm saying. They have all fallen. Oliver Keane fell, John Liederman fell, Drake fell, everyone who tried to stop me being the best that I am, they all suffered the same fate. Everyone has tried to hold me back, people are jealous of me. I've fought the best, and I've beatem the best, and I stand before you as the man who holds the record for most TV Championship wins, and the man with the record of most 6CW Championship wins!

Genesis, you thought you had my number. You thought you were the ones to finally finish the great Daniel Reilly. And now that is what has put you on course to lose this war! You believed I was finished, and now I'm back to ready to kick your damn asses!

You put me in a match against Internecio like I'm supposed to be scared of that jackass? Walker, I do not fear anyone! You can try and get this big lump of crap to stop me but the message will just be more and more clear as I pick off Genesis one by one. You can't run forever, Walker, I'm coming for you.

I will make an example of Internecio. I'll humiliate him. And Walker, I know you'll be watching, and I can not wait to see you!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 28 Oct 2011, 9:40 am

The scene cuts to a beautiful view on a tropical island
The sun is shining and bikini clad girls are frolicking in and around the poolside

In the middle of the pool stretched out on a giant lilo is Lex Hart
Lex is dressed in only a pair of pink speedos and aviator sunglasses
As he sips from a cocktail topped with more fruit than Carmen Miranda's headwear his phone rings

LH" Dicey my main man
Hows things??"

A few beers at Molly O'Gradys
Now you know normally I would be there for ya , but I'm a little pre occupied here

(A beach ball splashes Lex nearly removing him from the lilo)

(Lex smiles)
Don't make me have to come over there and get you wet Brandy!!

(Lex returns to the call)

Err what
Who
Oh just some friends I made on the plane

Did I not????
Yeah I've taken a little holiday
I would have invited you but it all happened so fast; after Saturday my head was in a mess and I was soooo close to stoving that little punks head in with a steel pipe................
But then I heard your voice, and I thought what would Dicey do??

But the reality of that would have been lying face down in my own vomit after drinking more vodka than would kill your average Winehouse so I took the moral of your stories and put a fresh twist on it

And voila
Sun Sea and ..........................

(Lex shakes his head)
Yes Yes I've got my video camera

When am I back? Ermmmmmm
(Lex looks around at all the women)

Yes I know who he's facing

(Lex smiles)
Don't worry I 'll be back in time for Escalation
I wouldn't miss this for the world!!!!!!!!!

The screen fades to black as Lex hangs up the phone

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave. Sat 29 Oct 2011, 8:32 pm

- The camera switches to a lonely platform, with Abe Abercorn about to speak..-

AA: And so the final journey begins. A journey to the first big test of unity in this grappling isle, when the two big wrestling companies in this land shall be united as one!

Now some seem to scoff at this unity. They beat the 6WF drum and say that the 6CW'ers can't wrestle, and vice versa. But I don't. The idea of one united wrestling company in this area should be the goal. And yet, I heard shouts of dissent not to far away from Glasgow last week. All they do is want to create disunity and create splinterism. Has no-one heard of the saying, united we stand, divided we fall? Whether it's 2 or 4, the mantra holds all the same.

But yet, I also support the idea that 6CW and 6WF should keep their identities. This company shouldn't be like that mess on the Continent, and you know what I mean by that. Just remember, 6CW and 6WF should not be enemies - our enemies should be those that seek to do bad. Let's not lose that message. Always be aware friends, even if they say they have given up long ago.

Oh no, I won't forget the real enemy is those who are against Pure Wrestling. And last week showed that I can take them on, and defeat them. Just because our leaders may have given up on the original priniciples doesn't mean we have to.

Dave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun 30 Oct 2011, 6:58 pm

*Mike Hill is shown in the backstage area, the crowd cheer him loudly and he smiles broadly as Christy begins the inteview...

Christy:Mike, you gained your first 6CW Pay Per View victory last Saturday night, how did that feel?

Mike Hill:It was brilliant Christy. Everyone knows just how great the 6CW Fans are, and everyone knows just how much these fans love me. It's their support that really helps the adrenaline kick in and sees me through some of the tougher phases of the matches I am in. And that's just at a weekly show, but on Pay Per View the reaction to my victory was like something I've never experienced before.

When I was in 6WF and winning the big titles, I was probably the most hated man in the whole company. I never really experienced what it would be like to win a massive match with the whole crowd supporting me, the atmosphere during the match and the reaction after it. It was out of this world, and I enjoyed it so much.

But what made it all the more sweeter was that again I just showed how superior I am to Jackson Black. That's two in a row now Jackson, I do hope you are cherising your time with that title belt whilst you still have some.

Christy:Speaking of Jackson Black, what are your thoughts on his reaction to another loss to you?

Mike Hill:I expected nothing less from him Christy. He is a sore loser with a highly inflated opinion of self-worth, and that is not a good combination. Black thinks that he can never lose a match fair and square, that there is always someone else to blame, it is never his fault. This time it is Alex Walker who is getting the blame for the defeat.

Now if I were you Jackson, I'd be very careful. I really cannot stand Walker, but you should. This is the man who gave you your chance to do something, he gave you an opportunity to perform on the biggest stage, he essentially stole that belt for you. And now you are just going to look past all of that and try to throw him aside? Don't be suprised if he does similar with you. The thing is Walker can cope without you Jackson, you are not as indispensible as you think. But you without the backing of Genesis...you are nothing!

It's time for you to face the facts Jackson. You are simply not good enough to beat me. I am too good for you Black, and you know it. You won't recognise it, but deep down you know it. I'm expecting you to bring your little cronies out with you tomorrow night, but that isn't going to make any difference Jackson. Because I can out-wrestle you, out-think you. I will make it 3-0 and then I will win the next match to get me my first title. But hell I'll let you do all 7 matches so I can truly show I AM THAT GOD DAMN...

Crowd:GOOD!

*Hill smiles and motions a title belt around his waist.

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down