The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Escalation Results 31st October 2011

Go down

6CW Escalation Results 31st October 2011 Empty 6CW Escalation Results 31st October 2011

Post by JJJohnson Mon 31 Oct 2011, 2:49 pm

*The shows goes live on air from inside the Brahead Arena in Glasgow.The crowd in attendance are in fine voice as "I want it all" roars from the sound system and jets of pyros shoot high into the rafters.The scene turns to Jeff Thadeus and Henry Lloyd sat at the announce desk.

JT:Ladies and gentlemen good evening and welcome to a very special Halloween edition of 6CW Escalation.Just 8 days after the superstars of this company went to war at One Night in Hell and tonight they are going to do it all over again...

HE:I'm still struggling to come to terms with some of the things we saw last week.The TLC match was off the chain....and the Inferno match,well what we saw will stay with me the rest of my life...

JT:From what we have heard,Cerberus has been treated for third degree burns to his head and back.He has been given a protective mask but he is not expected back in action for at least a few weeks.One Night in Hell provided us with plenty of incident,the return of Daniel Reilly....a very bad night indeed for Genesis....new champion were crowned....and here tonight we will no doubt have much more twists and turns...

HE:I cant wait to see what happens next...

Suddenly the whole arena bursts into massive cheers as "Last Resort" blasts out.Red pyros shoot into the air and then Geoff Steel walks proudly onto the stage.He has the 6CW Title over his shoulder and he raises it into the air before smiling and making his way to the ring.

JT:The 6CW Champion is in the house.....this man came through a challenge that very few expected of him last sunday night...he slayed the beast and he remained the champion...now he must begin preparation for his biggest test to date.....

HE:I'll admit I thought Steel was dead meat against Cerberus.But he defied the odds and here he stands as the champion.Whether that will be the case after Born in Fire,I don't know,but one thing I do know is that you do not underestimate this man...

JT:Could not agree more.....Geoff Steel has come out fighting on so many occassions,he takes each challenge in his stride and I am sure that his next one is going to be no different...

Steel climbs up into the ring and he continues to pose for the crowd before taking a microphone.He holds it up and smiles as "Let's go Steel" chants ring out all over the arena.

Steel:Thank you,thankyou very much.This past month has seemed like something out of a horror movie,like I was living someone elses life,and I cannot tell you how happy I am that it is finally over. Those that know me know that I would never intentionally aim to hurt anybody,what happened last week to Cerberus is regretabble....but I am the 6CW Champion,I will do anything to make that continue....no matter who has to pay the price.

As long as my career continues I would hope never to set foot in an Inferno environment again,I think that it is barbarism beyond meaning.But it was either going to me,or it was going to be Cerberus,I have no complaints that it is me standing here instead of him....no matter what else may have happened.

For my whole life I have dreamed about being a world champion,I watched greats like Hulk Hogan,Ultimate Warrior,Shawn Michaels & Bret Hart wearing versions of world championships and I vowed that one day that would be me.Now I am not proclaiming to be on that level yet but I am damn sure working my way towards it.I step out each and every night as the proud owner of this title belt,and I cannot envisage a day when that isn't the case.

Thus far I have come though Elimination Chambers,Inferno Matches and countless other defenses but in just under four weeks time I am set for arguably my biggest test of all.I face two men that have worked their entire lives for a shot at the big time and it just so happens that they both got what they wanted,on the same night,at the same belt....MY BELT!

Now I know one of these men very well,me and Keith Leone go way back but over the past few months I have noticed a change in Keith that makes me stand up and be wary.Leone is a man with nothing to lose and a whole lot to gain,he has his finger on the proverbial "red button" and he would just love any excuse to press it.I don't know what his deal with Genesis is,and to be honest I don't really care....all I know is that Keith Leone is coming for this (holds the world title up) and I am going to do everything in my power to stop him.

The second man is somewhat of an unknown quantity to me and probably a lot of you.Blue Dragon,a proud member of the 6WF roster.To me this man is an outsider and to lose my championship to him would be more demoralising than anybody else.For so long have 6CW and 6WF been rivals,to allow our main prize to jump ship would be something I would never live down.

But Dragon seems a very able competitor,perhaps one of the best in the world right now and I know that he is coming to fight.I know what he is capable of and I know that in four weeks time I am going to need to be at the very top of my game to walk away victorious.

But I just hope both of my opponents know what I am capable of,because I do not stand here as world champion for nothing.I have outlasted many men in the past few months,I have began to create a legacy that i am not willing to let go any time soon.GazzyD,Drake,Lex Hart,Yarmouth Blade,Jackson Black,Cerberus,Internecio.....all men that have tried and failed to knock me down....all men that have tried to steal my dream.You two are just the latest in a long line...no different from the rest.....in four weeks time I know your coming to fight....but I am not convinced that either of you is ready for what I am bringing to the table.

Tonight in this ring I go one on one with Blue Dragon....a chance for both of us to preview what lies ahead.....I just want you to know Blue,that I'm not Keith Leone,I'm not some "extreme" idiot...I am Geoff Steel,6CW World Champion and now your in my yard....now your playing by my rules....and by the end of tonight you are going to realise that there is a huge gulf between "challenger".....and CHAMPION!

*Crowd pop as Steel holds the championship in the air again

JT:Strong words from our champion....hang on.....

*There is alot of boos that ring out as "Limowreck" screams out and Keith Leone walks onto the stage.He smiles at the reception from the crowd,although there is a section chanting his name.He begins to walk down to the ring,a mic in his hand.

Leone:Don't mind me Steel,I just didn't think this show should kick off without a real "showdown" do you know what I mean?....It's not very original I know but when they do that video segment before our match at Born in Fire,these are the kind of moments they like to throw in for effect....so hey,let's give them what they want.

*Leone steps through the ropes and stands in front of Steel

Leone:You know there were a lot of people writing you off last week against Cerberus,but I knew better Geoff.See you already hit the nail on the head,but me and you,well we kind of go back don't we.It was only six months ago that we were at loggerheads,at war over the "Extreme Title" that is only competed for by,as you quite amply put it,"extreme idiots".

*Steel smiles wryly

Leone:And it was at Night of Glory that we stole the show,we tore the house down and we put on a match that eclipsed all the rest.That night I beat you,I proved then that I was better than you and in four weeks that is what I am going to do again.All of these people can cheer you on,buy into your superman persona,and boo me like a pantomine villain...but even they know that when it comes down to pure talent,I am streets ahead.

In fact even though they all boo me,it is down to me that they all tune into this show.I am the reason that most of the "talent" turns up to work, because everyone wants to know what I am going to do next.I am the reason that everyone's bonuses are bigger at the end of the month,the reason sponsorship deals are through the roof,and the reason that 6CW is now the biggest wrestling company on the planet.

And I don't expect you to thank me,I don't expect thanks from anybody but maybe it was about time I got a little respect around here.Because I have been busting my a55 since I joined this company,I have probably put on the best match at every single pay per view since I got here and yet i'm still looked down upon by every single guy in the back...including you Geoff!

*Steel opens his mouth to speak but Leone holds his hand up

Leone:You'll get your turn,lord knows you get enough air time but now is my time.See all these people might love you,might think you can do no wrong and all these kids might wear your t-shirt but I know that deep down you are just as selfish as everyone else in this rotten company.When your in the back you act as though you are king *ick,strutting around like your something special while the rest of us have to scratch and claw for the scraps.

Fact is Steel,I resent you because no matter where I turn,you are paraded around this company as the "best" when in reality you are far from it.It takes a damn sight more than big muscles and determination to make you the best,but if you pulled your tongue out of management's a55 for five minutes then you would know that.

Those guys you listed earlier,Hogan & Warrior,it's no surprise that they were heroes of yours.Because you fit the exact same mould,you are exactly the same.Because standing here right now and you are the "Hulk Hogan" of 6CW whilst I am the "Roddy Piper" or the "Mr Perfect".I am so much more skilled in every single department than you are,I can do everything you can except better...but one thing I will not do,that you are so good at,is toe the line and pucker up to kiss a55.

That is why you are standing where you are,and I am standing where I am.You can talk about going through "Elimination Chambers and Inferno Matches" but you tell me one time when you went 30 minutes in a Chamber of Horrors match,lost two and a half pints of blood,before coming back and outlasting 38 other men just to earn a world title shot?....Fact is Geoff,that I am the man that has dreamt his entire life....and I am the man that has to sacrifice everything to get here today....

You have had chances in this company that I could only dream of,and don't you dare stand there and say that I should not underestimate you.I know all about you Steel,I know a damn sight more then you think I do,but you don't know a damn thing about me.

You think my feud with Genesis "doesnt matter"?.Believe me it matters,it matters more than any of these people in this arena,any people watching at home know.Genesis are working day and night to dissolve the foundations of this company.....they are pulling it into the abyss,slowly but surely....and these people might not like me,you might not like me,but wrestling is in my blood and I will do anything possible to prevent that from happening...

But first of all I need to take care of this,I need to address our situation because our match at Born in Fire is going to be the biggest piece of the jigsaw I am trying to complete.With the 6CW Title in my possession I will be more of a threat to Genesis,I will be the architect of their downfall and they will have no choice but to fall at my feet.

My respect levels will rise,and Alex Walker will realise that I was right all along.I am the true leader of this company,I am the man to take professional wrestling into the new era and there is going to be nothing stopping me.First you will fall Geoff,and then I am going to take Genesis down with you.....the two biggest obstacles preventing this company from moving forwards.....and I am going to be responsible for all of the demoltion.

At Born in Fire you are going to relinquish that title that you cherish so much Geoff,you are going to crumble at my feet and I am going to be the new figurehead of 6CW.Not because I have an agenda,not because I am trying to impress the fans,but simply because I am the "best"...

*Leone and Steel stare into one another's eyes,rivalry emblazoned in both.

Steel:Are you finished?....I mean seriously,that has to be the longest speech I have ever had to sit through without a bathroom break...

Leone:Yeah thats right Steel....laugh it up....it's all one big joke isn't....well I can tell you now that you won't be laughing in four weeks when I kick your teeth down your throat...

Steel:I can assure you this is no joke to me Keith.In fact I am very worried as to your mental state of mind.You are now comparing me to Genesis,labelling me an "obstacle" to the growth of this company?.In the last twelve months I have witnessed a change in 6CW,I have seen this business go from middle of the road to global phenomenom...for four of those months I have been at the top of the mountain....so I think I speak for a lot of people when I ask what on earth you are talking about?.

Maybe I am not likely to win a "greco-roman wrestling" contest but I am damn sure capable of winning any match that I am pitted in,in a 6CW ring.I have beaten you plenty of times Keith,I have beaten most guys on this roster so your little speech about me being "far from the best" is rendered pretty useless.I don't profess to be the best in the world but me holding this championship is no coincidence,maybe I got chances that you never but I took advantage of them when they came along...like it or not.

And I can see this massive chip on your shoulder....whether its against me,Alex Walker,Genesis,the 6CW universe....I don't know....but what I do know is that come Born in Fire,if you are stilling banging on about this "conspiracy" nonsense then our match is a foregone conclusion....I am going to wipe the floor with you....and then you can make all the excuses you want....none of it will matter.

Leone:You wipe the floor with me?....You sure about that Geoff...

Steel:More than sure....you might be sharp with your tongue,you might be good at drumming up support from certain places and extending the truth....but when it comes down to a "fight" then believe me this is something I am far more comfortable with than you are....I will wipe than innane grin off your face right now....because I am sure this crowd would love to see me KICK YOUR A55!

*Crowd pop

HE:They are going to do it...

"Before I forget " roars out and there is a mixed reaction as Blue Dragon walks out on the stage.Steel looks up towards the entranceway and Leone smirks as he watches his old rival walk down to the ring.Dragon raises his arms in the air and then climbs into the ring and takes another microphone.

BD:Ladies....not interrupting anything I hope.I mean I know i'm kinda new around here,having spent my whole career in 6WF (crowd boo) but I am in this title match aswell so let's not forget about me,I implore you not to forget about me,because if you do....you may aswell just hand the title belt over now.

*Dragon stares at Steel,who glares back.

Steel:You might be new around here Dragon but I am sure they taught you manners all the same whichever dump you crawled out of....you just wanna come out here and run your mouth off like your something special....newsflash for you...this isn't 6WF....this is a place full of the best calibre wrestlers in the world....

BD:Funny that because I thought I was in 6CW,the place where all our casts off come when they want to wind down their career...isn't that right Keith?

Leone:Dragon has anyone ever told you how boring you really are?.The same endless rubbish that spouts from your mouth on a daily basis....and incase anybody ever wanted to know what Dragon is really like then allow me to tell you a story...

BD:What the hell is this "storytime with Leone"....nobody wants to hear your rubbish Keith.....these people want to see you,me and Steel fight....now I know we are set to go at Born in Fire....but I see no problem in a little preview here and now,do you?

*Steel drops the 6CW Title and looks ready to fight as Leone shakes his head

Leone:Nothing changes with you Blue,and that's why these people should know that you stand no chance of walking away from Born in Fire as world champion.Always thinking with your fists,you have no idea about "tactics" and "gameplans"....that is why your still stuck in the dark ages....if I was you I would traipse back to that second rate company you came from and let the real athletes go to war...

BD:Believe me Keith....I have no interest in being here in 6CW for long,I want that belt and then I am getting the hell out of here....I'll take the world title back to 6WF and then I'll unify it with their strap...making me the Undisputed 6CWF Champion.....it's really that simple...

Steel:You would know all about being "simple"....you know I kind of started this night with abit of respect for you Dragon,but that is slowly evaporating.You are arrogant,you are rude and most of all you extremely over-confident.I have been in the ring with athletes that would make you pale in significance,and I have beaten them all.You are nothing new to me....you are nothing that intimidates me and right now I am extremely looking forward to whooping your a55 all over this arena here tonight...

*Crowd cheer as Dragon squares up to Steel

Leone:So anyways....this story I was about to tell you about....while the "big boys" are massaging their egos.....Blue Dragon likes to paint himself as this happy go lucky guy,always up for a laugh but then an animal inside the ring.But in reality this man that stands before you is the biggest crybaby I have ever had the misfortune of meeting.When we were in 6WF together he was constantly complaining to management,he always had something negative to say about how things were run....hell this guy complained the night they made him "Hardcore" champion because he wasn't made to look "strong enough".

In a company full of great athletes,I am talking about your Cassius Zhi's,Cobras,JJ Johnsons,Saints and this man right here was complaining about winning championships.Can you believe that?.Well I can,because Blue Dragon is a man that is never happy,no matter what happens because he believes he deserves everything handed to him on a plate.Never mind busting his a55,never mind putting in an extra shift at the gym,this man here believes that turning up to work looking like a gangbanged smurf should yield results better than anyone elses.

BD:What the hell are you talking about Keith?.Your just making up tales now and you know it....I know it must still eat you up that I beat you down in 6WF but get over it...

Leone:Me get over it?.You have been coasting off my name for years now,the only reason anyone knows who you are is because of me.You beat me one time and you act like you deserve a medal...tell all of these people who then took the "hardcore" title away from you....who came back and ended your reign....me.....just like I ended Steel's reign as Extreme Champion....and just like I am going to end both of your dreams at Born in Fire...

I am going to enjoy a front row seat tonight as I watch you two beat the holy hell out of one another.....and then when it's all over,I'll be there....waiting....you'll see....

*Leone goes to leave but Dragon grabs his arm

Leone:You might have got away with laying your hands on me last week but I guarantee that if you don't let go off me now I am going to tear your arm off and beat you unconscious with it...

*Dragon smirks

BD:Go for it...

*Leone pulls his arm loose and then shoves Dragon backwards before looking for a superkick.BD ducks it and Geoff Steel catches Leone's foot before spinning him around and then Dragon spears Leone back into the corner and they begin to trade rights and lefts.Steel moves in and waistlocks Dragon before throwing him away and he begins fighting with Leone.....BD gets back up and he drags Steel to the centre of the ring....

JT:Steel and Blue Dragon now trading big shots...all three men colliding here to kick off Escalation....

*Security swarms the ring and manages to break up the fighting as the crowd go wild.Steel looks furious as he tries to get at Blue Dragon.Keith Leone rolls from the ring with a grin on his face as he stares back at both of his foes.

HE:This is getting intense....and we still have a month to go before these three collide for the 6CW Title....

JT:Yes we do....but later on tonight we will have Geoff Steel & Blue Dragon going one on one inside that very ring....it promises to be an explosive affair...

HE:Yes it does....be sure to stay tuned folks because tonight is just getting started and I am expecting alot of mayhem....

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Escalation Results 31st October 2011 Empty Re: 6CW Escalation Results 31st October 2011

Post by JJJohnson Mon 31 Oct 2011, 2:57 pm

Match 1
Team Japan vs Frosted Dice

The action returns from the commercials with "The Angel and The Gambler" playing through the speakers,garnering a great reception from the 6CW crowd.Frosted Dice walk onto the stage and pose for the fans before making their way to the ring.

JT:Tag team action kicking us off here tonight and it's Frosted Dice,who competed in that hellacious TLC match last week,against a very new and exciting addition to the roster...

HE:No way that Frosted Dice can be anywhere near 100% after what we saw them go through last week....but we don't really know a great deal about their opponents so it's hard to make a judgement....

Frosted Dice climb into the ring and remove their jackets as they wait.The lights dim and then a japanese flag appears on the big screen as "Breathe" plays out of the soundsystem and then two men in tracksuits walk onto the stage.They are waving the Japan flag over their heads and there is a very mixed reception from the crowd...

JT:This is our very first viewing of "Team Japan" or "Dopant Zero" as they are known in their homeland.....they come with glowing references but how will they fare against arguably the greatest tag team in 6CW history....

HE:We've got Kenzaki Nogami,who is a very adept high-flier and then we have Tsukasa Yagurama,and you look at this guy and see his size....you know this is going to be interesting....

Team Japan remove their tracksuits and then climb up into the ring to face their opponents.The referee speaks with all four men in turn and then orders the start of the match.Dice offers to begin for his team as Yagurama starts for Dopant Zero...

JT:Should be a very exciting way to kick off this Halloween special of Escalation....

Both men circle each other and then lockup in the centre of the ring.Yagurama uses his power to shove Dice back against the ropes and looks for a clothesline but Dice ducks it and nails a three punch combo before trying to lift his opponent onto his shoulders...

HE:Loaded Dice...

Yagurama elbows his way out and then floors Dice with a big boot.He drags Dice back up and whips him into the corner before nailing a belly to belly suplex as he comes back.Yagurama gets back up and tags in Nogami....Yagurama pulls Dice up and nails a backbreaker,he holds Dice in place as Nogami runs off the ropes and comes back with a dropkick to the side of the head..............1.............................2..............shoulder up.

JT:Neat work thus far from Dopant Zero....

Nogami waits for Dice to begin getting up and then nails him with a bakatare sliding kick.He gets back up and hits a standing moonsault................1....................2..........kickout.He lets Dice get up and nails stiff kicks to the legs before jumping into a heel kick.Dice is down as Nogami leaps onto the top rope and then corkscrews into a senton splash....

HE:Dice got the knees up....opening for the former tag champ...

Nogami rolls away in pain as Dice staggers back to his feet.He full nelson slams the young japanese star into the mat and then tags in Jack Frost.Frost immediately climbs up the ropes and comes off with a legdrop across the back of the head....................1....................2.......Nogami kicks out.Frost pulls Nogami up and then scoop slams him to the mat before going to the corner again and highering himself onto the second rope.....

JT:Nice kneedrop to the head from Frost...

Nogami struggles back up and Frost connects with karate kicks to the legs and midsection before looking for a snap DDT.Nogami twists out and manages to nail an impressive pele kick before crawling to his corner....

HE:Nogami is super fast.....

Frost grabs Nogami's leg and drags him back.Nogami gets up on his standing leg and counters with a stiff enzeguiri to the temple before tagging Yagurama back in....the big man steps over the ropes and then grabs the arm of Frost before nailing a spinning version of the angle slam............1.................2...................shoulder up.Yagurama stands and drops knees into the face of Frost before pulling his foe up and looking for a suplex...

JT:Frost with the nice float over there......oh my...

Frost floats over the back and then runs off the ropes,only to be lifted into a huge spinebuster from Yagurama.The newcomer stands up and then grabs Frost in a gutwrench..

HE:He calls this the Kunai powerbomb...

Frost twists out at the last minute and boots Yagurama in the stomach before hitting a northern wind DDT.Both men are flat on the canvass as Frost tries to crawl towards the corner...

JT:Jack Frost really needs to tag his partner back in here....

Dice makes the tag and the crowd cheer as he gets into the ring.Nogami makes the tag for Dopant Zero but is immediately floored by a running shoulder block.He gets back up and Dice hits a three punch combo before whipping Nogami off the ropes and hitting a samoan drop as he comes back......................1...............................2.......................shoulder up.Dice stands up and he wills Nogami to reach his feet...

JT:Johnny Dice may not be at 100% but he certainly looks fired up for this one.....LOADED DICE!

Nogami amazingly turns the F-5 attempt into a hurricanrana takedown.Dice gets back up in the corner and Nogami runs in for a shining wizard but Dice moves as the Team Japan member clatters into the turnbuckle and then stumbles back into a russian legsweep....Dice goes back to the corner...

HE:Dice getting ready to fly......THE LONG SHOT!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Escalation Results 31st October 2011 Empty Re: 6CW Escalation Results 31st October 2011

Post by JJJohnson Mon 31 Oct 2011, 2:58 pm

Dice soars from the top rope and nails the flying elbow drop to the chest of Nogami.He stands up and tags in Jack Frost.Frosted Dice draw on the cheers of the crowd as they drag Nogami up and flip into a beautiful double powerbomb.......................1...................2............Yagurama breaks the cover up.Dice nails three quick kicks to the midsection of the big man and then looks for a clothesline but Yagurama backdrops him over the ropes to the outside....Yagurama follows Dice from the ring....

JT:A little bit of chaos ensuing here....

Frost pulls Nogami up and looks for Cold Snap (gringo killer) but Nogami spins out and then springboards onto the ropes and fires back with a disaster kick (ala Cody Rhodes).....he runs off the ropes...

HE:Rolling thunder....

Frost rolls away and Nogami lands hard on his back.The crowd cheer as Frost gets back up and hits a northern lights suplex.......................1.......................2..............shoulder up.Frost slams fists down into the back of Nogami and then lifts him up and whips him into the corner....he follows in for a stinger splash....

JT:Nogami saw that coming...LOOKOUT HERE!

On the outside,Yagurama lifts Dice up and slams him rib-first across the annouce desk before sliding back into the ring.Nogami avoids the splash in the corner as Frost collides with the turnbuckle and then Yagurama runs in and nails a big splash of his own.....Nogami follows in with a sickening boot to the face....Frost staggers out....

HE:Kunai powerbomb....check this out Jeff....

Yagurama hits a massive gutwrench powerbomb on Frost as Nogami goes to the top rope and then flips into a 360 shooting star press............................1.................................2.........................3!

JT:Dopant Zero have defeated Frosted Dice....my word what a big win...

HE:And I don't want to hear any excuses about Frosted Dice not being 100%....this was Team Japan's first ever match in 6CW and they have defeated the former champions....what a massive win....

The crowd seem a little stunned as "Breathe" plays out and Dopant Zero are declared the winners.Nogami slaps Yagurama on the chest and they nod their heads in celebration before leaving the ring,waving the Japanese flag as they walk up the ramp.Johnny Dice holds his ribs and rolls into the ring to check on Frost....

JT:Wow oh wow,a shocking start to this show....Dopant Zero have made a huge statement in the tag team division on their very first night....

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 31 Oct 2011, 3:01 pm

*The scene goes into the backstage area and Alex Walker's office where the whole of Genesis are gathered.Walker is sat at his desk looking around at everyone with anger on his face.He turns to Mr Jones.

Walker:I thought you said that Reilly was "taken care of"?.I thought I made my instructions to you very clear but obviously not....because low and behold last week there he was.....do I have to do everything around here?....are you all that incapable?.....ARE YOU?

Black:Who are you shouting at?.

Walker:Who do you think?

Black:Well it seems that you are shouting at us,and to be quite honest Alex I am getting sick and tried of it.Who in the hell do you think you are?

Walker:I am the General Manager of 6CW,I am the majority shareholder of this company,I am the man that tells you what to do....I PAY YOUR DAMN WAGES....

Black:And that gives you the right to shout and bawl at us for no reason?

Walker:This is not "no reason".I asked you all to take out Daniel Reilly,you failed....I asked you to stop Keith Leone from winning on saturday,you failed.....you lost the tag team titles and you are barely clinging onto the International Title....it's failure after failure...

Black:Is it any damn wonder?....I mean seriously,all we ever do is what ever you tell us to.You have us spread to thin,fighting so many battles it's unreal.We all signed up to Genesis because we wanted to be dominant....not so that we could get bossed around and get our a55es kicked on a weekly basis....you need to face up to facts Alex,and that is that your losing control...

This whole situation with Reilly,I mean it's getting ridiculous and I think I speak for us all when I say we are tired of it.Reilly isn't our battle....he is yours....your the one that pi55ed him off so much....but yet we are expected to drop everything just to help you out....

The same thing with Leone....everyone knows he is a nutjob but why the hell do we have to keep beating down on him?....You never tell us anything,you just click your fingers and we come running....

Walker:Do you like all the perks,all the limos and all the private jets?...five star hotels?...Well if you do then I advise you to shut your mouth and continue to do as your told..

Black:I could probably do without them.....first and foremost I am a professional wrestler,and whether I am a member of Genesis or not,a wrestler I will remain....you need to start realising that we could all be on the other side of the fence here.....and I am sure that's not what you want is it?....There would be no problems between us if you allowed us to make our own success...if you told us what was going on around here...instead of just throwing out orders and complaining when they don't get done properly?

Is it any wonder that Kenty & Sweety lost the tag belts.....that I am down 2 against Mike Hill....that Internecio lost to Leone?....No it isn't,because we are all precoccupied....preoccupied with a mess that you have caused...I'm still Genesis....and I'm still happy to help out where I can....but I have my own issues to deal with.....you need to remember that...

*Walker looks around at the rest of Genesis

Walker:Is that how the rest of you feel?....well fine,I'll sort this Daniel Reilly mess out myself then shall I.....you know I didn't expect such ungrateful behaviour but there you go.....I guess if you want something done properly then you should always do it yourself....

Black:See there you go again,how about you grow up?....

Walker:You have said your piece Jackson...do not test my patience...

Black:Or what?....When we all signed up,you were an inspiration and you told all of us that you werent afraid to get your hands dirty....but when have you ever?....It's always down to us....we are the ones fighting your war,every single week......you want to talk about ungrateful,then take a look in the mirror because that is exactly what you are....if it wasn't for us then Daniel Reilly would of got his hands on you a long time ago,just like half of the roster would....

Mr Jones:Jackson...

Black:No!.Don't try and make excuses for him.....standing here is probably the greatest collection of superstars in the world today....we are capable of miraculous things.....we have the ability to become more dominant than anything ever seen before....but we cannot fight everyone at once....we need stability....

Walker:Well what do you suggest...if you have so much to say then you tell me what we should be doing?

Black:I think it's in all of our best interests that you reliquish control over the "Genesis" operation.You can still be our boss,still be our ally...but I think I should be the one to take over the tactical side of our approach....I know what these guys want,I know what each of them would love to acheive and I want to make that possible....

*All eyes turn back to Walker,who is smiling

Walker:You think you can run things Jackson?....You think you are capable of doing a job that neither Triple D nor GazzyD were not?

Black:Very capable....because unlike them guys,I am not just looking our for myself....I want Genesis to be dominant on every single level....I want to see all of my stablemates holding championship gold.....because when we are in a better place mentally then we can help fight your war....aslong as we have the correct information?

Walker:Is that what everyone wants?

*There is a collective murmur from the room

Walker:Very well....as of next week Jackson Black will lead the day to day operations of this faction....

Black:Next week?

Walker:Yes,next week.I still need you all here tonight....I need you to follow what I tell you....is that understood?

*Black looks around at his fellow teammates

Black:Care to elborate as to why?....Would you like to tell us what we should be expecting here tonight?

Walker:I cannot tell you because I do not know....I am aware that something may take place here tonight....whether good or bad,I am not sure.....but I do know that when tonight is over,we will band together.....stronger than ever.....it is extremely necessary!

*Black folds his arms with an unimpressed look on his face as the scene changes.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 31 Oct 2011, 3:03 pm

*The scene changes to a nervous looking Jack Reynolds,standing next to Daniel Reilly,who gets a great reception from the crowd.

Reilly:Why so nervous kid?

Reynolds:Your....your Daniel Reilly...

Reilly:Indeed I am...

Reynolds:Its just your sort of an idol of mine...

Reilly:Very kind of you to say so,but should we maybe get on with the interview?

Reynold:Erm....yes I think so....so your back in 6CW,after disappearing last month at the hands of Genesis,many thought you were done for....what exactly happened?

Reilly:Genesis blindsided me one evening,five on one assault...tied me up in the back of a car and then that big genetic freak Internecio and his flabby manager drove me out of the country and locked me in some old abandoned warehouse......but I gave as good as I got,I kept my spirit and I managed to escape.

If there is one thing thing you should never underestimate it is a man's spirit,much harder to break than you may think.I have said from day one that I would have my revenge on Alex Walker,and it was those thoughts that kept me sane,kept me going....knowing that one day I would be back.....and here I am....and I am more ready than I ever have been before.

I have made a few mistakes but this time there is going to be no slips ups...I know exactly what needs to be done....I know exactly where this is going to end...

Reynolds:It's true that Genesis seem to be somewhat "on the ropes" but surely you are not taking them lightly?

Reilly:Like I said,I have learnt from my mistakes and lightening will not strike twice.Alex Walker and Genesis have done their best to drive me down,to get rid of me once and for all....now it's time I repaid the compliment....

I notice that half of the roster wants a piece of Genesis but believe me when I say that the queue begins firmly behind me.This war began with me and that is exactly where it is going to end....I am going to be the man to bring down this reign of tyranny....not Keith Leone,not Frosted Dice,not Mike Hill.....this is my fight,and it is a fight that I going to take great pleasure in winning...

*The crowd cheer as Reilly nods at Reynolds and then walks away

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 31 Oct 2011, 3:06 pm

Match 2
Shaun Styles vs Kenji Hidari

The action returns to the ringside area as "Undead" plays out and the crowd cheer loud for the arrival of Shaun Styles.He bounces out amid a procession of fireworks and then sprints down to the ring and slides in.He goes to the ropes and poses for the crowd...

JT:Shaun Styles has gathered a very large fanbase since joining 6CW just over a month ago,his high-flying displays have attracted much praise and he was close on a few occassions to becoming the Extreme Champion last week....

HE:I have to admit that Styles has been impressive....but can he keep that going here tonight?

JT:We have already seen the debut of Team Japan here tonight,but from what I hear,this man is their leader...

"Hood Hop" plays out as a Japanese flag appears on the big screen.There is a mixred reception from the crowd as Kenji Hidari walks out on the stage.Hidari unzips his tracksuit jacket to reveal a t-shirt reading "The UK sucks" and then the boos begin to ring out.Hidari smiles and removes his t-shirt before walking to the ring...

HE:Well Team Japan impressed us earlier tonight....can their "leader" follow suit against Shaun Styles?

JT:Two guys of very similar stature,I imagine they fight with similiar styles....this should be a very entertaining contest...

Hidari climbs into the ring as the referee speaks to both men and then calls for the bell.Hidari sizes Styles up and then they lockup before the newcomer breaks the hold and hits stiff knife edge chops to Styles' chest.He kicks him back to the ropes and then looks for an irish whip but Styles reverses it...

HE:Handspring...

Hidari handsprings and then floats back for a back elbow but Styles has it scouted and nails a dropkick to the spine.Hidari tries to get up as Styles grabs his arm and connects with a CK3...........1.........................2................Hidari kicks out.Styles rolls back up and swings a roundhouse at Hidari but it's ducked and Hidari hits a german suplex....he goes to the corner and leaps up top...

JT:BME!

Hidari soars back into the beautiful moonsault but Styles moves just in time.The Japanese star manages to land on his feet but Styles is up and charges at him before leaping into a beautiful dragonrana takedown....................1...................2...........shoulder up.They both scramble back up and Styles hits a knee to the head before springboarding onto the ropes...

HE:Stylin DDT...

Styles backflips into the reverse DDT but Hidari manages to grab his face and nails a sitdown jawbreaker,flooring Styles.Hidari gets back to his feet and then runs off the ropes,returning with a stiff low hesitation dropkick to the face of Styles....the crowd boo as Hidari leaps onto the top rope....

JT:CORKSCREW 450!

Styles moves aside just in time,causing Hidari to slam hard into the canvass.Hidari is on all fours as Styles bounces back across the ropes,he comes back and stands on the back of Hidari before flipping into a standing moonsault.....Hidari rolls over on his back and tries to get up as Styles grabs him by the head....

HE:Styles clash...

Hidari swipes the legs of Styles and then slingshots him into the corner,only for Styles to land on the ropes.Hidari gets back up as Styles soars back into a crossbody takedown...

Crowd:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

JT:Fantastic counter....

Hidari leaps into the air and connects with a dropkick to the ribcage of Styles as he flies through the air.Hidari grabs Styles by the head and then lifts him into an impressive brainbuster...........1.....................2..................shoulder up.Hidari stands up and exchanges words with the referee before going to the ropes and climbing out onto the apron....he stares in at Styles and then connects with a sunset plancha as the crowd boo...Hidari gets back up and he wills Styles to his feet...

HE:Looking for a fireman's carry...

Styles elbows his way out and then runs into the corner,up the ropes,and comes off with an impressive whisper in the wind takedown.The crowd are cheering as Styles springboards off the ropes...

JT:Stylin DDT.....that's it....

.............Hidari kicks out

Styles gets back to his feet and he goes to the ropes and takes his chance to climb onto the apron.He holds the top rope and waits for Hidari to get to his feet before leaping up into a springboard....

HE:Styles looking for an aerial assault....

The crowd have no choice but to applaud as Hidari amazingly catches Styles across his shoulders.He throws Styles up to land the gutbuster but Styles counters beautifully with a headscissors takedown....Hidari gets back to his feet again and sprints at Styles...

JT:Nice drop toe-hold......

Styles sees Hidari coming and drop toe-holds him against the middle rope before running off the opposite side and coming back with a variation of the 619.Hidari lays flat out on the canvass as Styles springboards off the top...

JT:SPINAL TAP!

HE:No way...

1.....................................2........................................3!

JT:Forget it...

The crowd cheer as "Undead" plays out and Shaun Styles is declared the winner.He stands over Hidari and smiles at the reception from the crowd.

HE:Excellent matchup....I could of watched those two go at it for some time,I love the high-flying action...

JT:I agree with that...such a fine array of moves on display...perhaps down the line we can watch these men square off again...

HE:I would be happy with that...

Styles goes to leave the ring as Yagurama & Nogami swarm the ring and attack him.Nogami hits a superkick that sends Styles tumbling backwards into a spinning powerslam from Yagurama.The crowd are booing wildly as Hidari gets back up with an evil smile on his face...

JT:It seems Team Japan are here to make a very big statement....and their "leader" is one sore loser....

HE:You have to admire them....first night in 6CW and they are already making waves...

JT:This is a 3 on 1 attack,I see nothing to admire here....

Yagurama drags Styles to his feet and pushes him towards Hidari,who nails Genshin (firemans carry gutbuster) and leaves his foe writhing in pain on the canvass.The crowd are booing as Team Japan stand tall in the ring.

HE:We could be looking at a new power here in 6CW...Team Japan on the rise...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 31 Oct 2011, 3:07 pm

*The crowd boo as the scene moves backstage and shows Michael Sweetwater and Mr Kenty getting ready for their upcoming match.Jackson Black walks into shot.

Black:All ready guys...?

*Sweetwater & Kenty look at him and nod their heads

Black:Look,I don't want it to seem like me taking over Genesis "operations" is because I think I am better than anyone else.We are equal in my book,but I just thought something had to be done....Genesis is supposed to be the dominant power around here...

Sweetwater:Were not mad with you...

Kenty:We are just wary of this whole situation.We lost our tag team titles last week,Alex has mentioned nothing about us getting our re-match....he's so preoccupied with Reilly and god knows what else....I didnt sign up to Genesis for everyone to think we are some kind of joke...

Black:I get that....I fully understand that and that's why I stepped in and made the collective feelings known.Walker has done wonders for all of us,no doubt about it,but he is taking his eye off the ball....I want to get us back on track....

Sweetwater:What are you proposing?

Black:We've lost that spark,that thing that makes everyone fear us.Sure we have been losing matches recently but winning isn't what this is all about.Your going to lose a contest here and there but you have to make sure that your opponents remember not to cross you again....it's our job to put Genesis back on the map...and we can do that aslong as us three in particular stick together...

Kenty:What about Internecio?

Black:I have a feeling that Internecio is tied to Jones and they are both tied in with Walker so we aren't going to have any luck there.I'm not saying we should break away,I still want to be a part of this whole setup but I think first and foremost we need to look out for ourselves and make success our number one objective....agreed?

Sweetwater & Kenty:Agreed!

Black:Good because I want to discuss a few little things with you!

*Black pushes the cameraman out of the door and then shuts it as the scene changes.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 31 Oct 2011, 3:10 pm

*Christy James is stood in the backstage area and she looks nervous as three men surround her.

CJ:My guests at this time....TEAM JAPAN!

*crowd boo

CJ:Certainly you three have made an impression here in your very first night,but why did you feel it so necessary to attack Shaun Styles in such brutal fashion?

Hidari:Shaun Styles is a product of everything that is wrong with western civilisation.Whether you are British or American,you are all the same.Greedy,wasteful and sickeningly arrogant.We are here to show you that the whole climate of this world is changing,a shift in the momentum so to speak.

For too long now have Japan led the way in so many innovative fields,only for the parasites of American and Britain to steal them from us and reap the rewards.But I can assure you that all of that is set to change.We have had enough,we are here to truly dominate this industry and show you the meaning of power!

I,Kenji Hidari,will step foot in the ring with any man and I will leave them laying at my feet.Just like Shaun Styles,this whole company will soon collapse under our wrath.

Here stands Dopant Zero,the best tag team in Japan and soon to be known as the best tag team in the world.Already they have dismissed of the so-called "greatest" in Frosted Dice,they beat them with relative ease and on their debut night no less.Can you imagine what these two men are going to be capable of in just one month?

*The giant Yagurama takes the microphone

Yagurama:When I heard we were fighting Frosted Dice,a team considered by so many as the "best ever" I was looking forward to really testing myself against them.But it was so simple,it felt like I hardly broke a sweat in dismantling them.If that is the best that this company has to offer then I suggest you just leave the tag belts with us and call it a day.

Nogami:Frosted Dice,Genesis,Saviour Assassins....we don't mind who comes next,the end product is always going to be the same.We have travelled many lands to get to this shore and now we will make our names known all around the world.Dopant Zero is the future of tag team wrestling.....and Team Japan is the future of 6CW!

Hidari:I think that has summed it up adequately.There is nobody in this company that is a match for us,we proved that here tonight and we will continue to prove it until their is no competition left.This is what to expect every time you switch on your television sets,Team Japan talking about how they just destroyed another so called superstar,and another,and another until we are known as the greatest.

*Team Japan all stare at Christy and then exit the scene as the crowd boo

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 31 Oct 2011, 3:11 pm

Match 3
Saviour Assassins vs Genesis (Kenty/Sweetwater)

The action is back at ringside as "Help is on the way" roars out and the packed out crowd in attendance rise to their feet in appreciation for the arrival of the tag team champions.Valour & White stride onto the stage and pose as pyros shoot over their heads.They high five and make their way down to the ring....

JT:More tag team action for you to enjoy now gang.....and this is one is going to be tasty.The brand new tag team champions,The Saviour Assassins will go up against the former champions Genesis,in non-title action.

HE:Big chance for Genesis to bounce right back and show that they deserve another shot at the gold...

JT:Something that is vitally important when you consider all the great teams we have around right now.Team Japan,Frosted Dice are both on the horizon....Genesis will need to get back into the saddle here tonight....

HE:Just like Frosted Dice earlier there is no way that either of these teams can be performing at 100% after the TLC match last week....but I am still expecting some great action...

JT:And you have to wonder if Jackson Black's pep talk before this contest has had any effect on his cohorts...

Saviour Assassins pose in the corner with their belts as "Numb" roars out and huge boos descend on the arena as Genesis make their entrance.Kenty and Sweetwater touch knuckles and then remove their vests as they make it to the ring and climb in.The referee steps in between both teams...

HE:The Saviour Assassins somewhat shocked the world when they became champions last week....but they did it the hard way,no doubt about that.

JT:Yes they did...nobody can take that away from them....now its time for these two young stallions to show that they belong at the top of the tree...

Both teams continue to stare at one another and then Valour & Kenty leave the ring as Mason White squares up to the much smaller Michael Sweetwater.The crowd are chanting "Saviour Assassins" as the bell sounds...

HE:One fall to a finish,...I really hope Genesis have found their groove,...

White smiles at Sweetwater and then pushes him backwards.Sweetwater fires back with a right hand but White blocks it and hits three big punches of his own before whipping Sweetwater to the corner.He follows in but Sweety gets his feet up and kicks White back before highering himself onto the second rope and coming off with a double axe handle...

JT:Caught him....what a belly to belly suplex!

The crowd cheer as White almost throws Sweetwater right across the ring with the suplex.Sweetwater staggers back up and White bench presses him into the air before slamming him into the mat..................1...............................2................shoulder up.White stands up and tags in Valour....the crowd cheer as Valour immediately goes up top,White scoop slams Sweetwater back onto the mat and then Valour comes off with an elbow drop.................1.................2..........Kenty breaks it up with a boot to the head.

HE:I think Mr Kenty feels like he has to prove a point here tonight,he is the newest member of Genesis and therefore hasn't established himself as much as everyone else...

JT:Actually Internecio is the newest member but I get what your saying...

Valour stands up and then drags Sweetwater up before hitting a suplex.He gets to his feet again and stares at Kenty before running off the ropes and comes back with a leaping legdrop............1....................2...........kickout.Valour pulls Sweetwater up,the Genesis member hits quick punches to the midsection and then runs off the ropes,only to come back into a Lou Thesz press from Valour....he slams in with fierce right hands and then stands up and waits for his opponent...

HE:Valour still riding off last week's momentum it would seem....sitout spinebuster!

...............Sweetwater kicks out

JT:I think it is only natural that White and Valour are going to be on top of their game....first piece of championship gold for both men....it's a huge honour...

Valour pulls Sweetwater up again and throws him into the corner before tagging in Mason White.White climbs into the ring and hits several shoulder thrusts before dragging Sweetwater to the centre of the ring....he gutwrenches the Genesis member up onto his shoulders and then drops him backwards onto the canvass....White stands and flexes his muscles before running off the ropes and coming back with a big splash..................1........................2..............Sweetwater kicks out.White stands back up and pulls his opponent by the head into position for an urange backbreaker but Sweetwater elbows his way out and then pump kicks White in the gut before stunning him with a DDT.....

HE:Nice bit of work by Sweetwater there....he made the opening and now here comes Kenty...

Mr Kenty gets the tag and quickly climbs into the ring.He grabs White and explodes with fierce kicks and punches to the head and midsection before the referee is forced to intervene.Kenty pushes the referee away and continues to assault White...

JT:Kenty needs to be careful not to get himself disqualified here...

The referee gets in front of Kenty and warns him how close he is to being DQ'ed.Kenty shakes his head with anger and then runs off the ropes and comes back with a running neckbreaker on White.Mason staggers back up and Kenty slams into him with a knee lift to the midsection before nailing an inverted headlock backbreaker and following up with a face-first russian legsweep.............1............................2................shoulder up.

HE:Kenty all fired up here,that is what Genesis needs....everyone firing on all cylinders...making every moment count....

Kenty drags White up and looks for an irish whip to the corner but White uses his power to reverse it.The Green Bay native follows Kenty in but the Genesis man moves at the last second,causing White to slam into the turnbuckle.Kenty then darts back in with a fierce kick to the face and pulls White out and onto his shoulders...

JT:He's thinking about hitting Jackon Black's American slam here...

White slides off back and counters with a huge release german suplex,that slams Kenty back into the turnbuckle.The crowd are cheering as White crawls across towards Josh Valour and reaches out towards his partner...

HE:Dammit...

Valour makes the tag and quickly climbs into the ring.He drags Kenty by the foot towards the centre of the ring and looks for a cover as Sweetwater begins climbing through the ropes...

JT:Josh Valour scouted that very well indeed...

Valour swivels on his heel and succeeds in dropkicks Sweewater back through the ropes and off the apron to the outside.He gets back to his feet and pulls the groggy Mr Kenty to his feet before flipping him up....

HE:TOWER OF....

Kenty ploughs fierce right hands into the head of Valour and then jumps out.He kicks the tag champion in the gut and manages to score with a viscious spike DDT...............1....................2.............kickout.Kenty bangs his hand on the mat and stares at the referee before getting back to his feet...he beckons for Valour to get back up...

JT:Kenty is a man possessed here tonight,I think he is willing to do this alone.....MIC CHECK....

Valour elbows his way out and then runs off the ropes and comes back with a huge big boot.Kenty goes down but then stumbles back up as Valour lifts him up onto his shoulders and nails a running powerslam.......................1.........................2....................Kenty kicks out.

HE:I don't know what Jackson Black said to these men before this match but it seems to have had a decent effect in terms of determination...

Valour tags in Mason White and they drag Kenty up before whipping him off the ropes.Kenty comes back and they send him soaring into a huge double backdrop before White ushers him back to his feet and nails a sickening urange backbreaker.................1................2............Sweetwater drags White under the bottom rope to the outside only for Mason to floor him with a big clothesline.

JT:I don't think Sweetwater was banking on that....

HE:Same could be said about White right there...

White stares at Sweetwater and then turns around as Kenty nails a running baseball slide that knocks the champion down.Kenty climbs out of the ring and drags White up before slamming him against the ring apron and then rolling him back under the ropes....Kenty climbs up on the apron and then ascends the turnbuckle....

JT:Mr Kenty getting ready to take a risk here....and it paid off....

Kenty flies from the top and scores with a spinning back elbow on White.He gets back up and manages to lift the tag champion into a snap suplex before standing and tagging in Michael Sweetwater....

HE:The "rotweiler" is loose and now he wants to have some fun...

Sweetwater bounces off the ropes and comes back with a fierce kick to White's head before kneeling over him and connecting with fierce punches.The referee breaks it up on the cusp of the five count and then Sweetwater slams in plenty of kicks to the midsection of his foe...before choking him to the count of four...

JT:Michael Sweetwater has been more successful in terms of success than any other member of Genesis....Former TV & Tag Team Champion....but right now he has to re-build his chance of glory...

HE:And it can begin tonight by beating the current champions...

Sweetwater stands up and then runs off the ropes again and comes back with a low hesitation dropkick to the face of White.Sweetwater goes to the ropes and tags Kenty back in....Kenty quickly climbs the ropes....

JT:Genesis sense an opening....KENTY BOMB!

Kenty soars into the senton bomb but White gets his knees up at the last moment.The crowd cheer as White gets back up and explodes into a huge clothesline as Kenty reaches his feet.Kenty gets back up and meets a second clothesline before getting up for a third time and being lifted into a huge fall away slam....

HE:Mason White just picked up business out of nothing right there...OH MY!

Kenty gingerly gets up in the corner as White rushes in and connects with a big stinger splash.He drags Kenty out and whips him off the ropes....

JT:BLACK HOLE....OH CMON!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 31 Oct 2011, 3:13 pm

White gets ready for his patented finisher as Sweetwater gets back in and kicks him in the back,allowing Kenty to rush back from the ropes and hits a ferocious big boot.The referee warns Genesis as Kenty tags Sweetwater back in....

HE:Great teamwork in my book...

JT:Josh Valour doesnt seem to think so...

The referee is forced to restrain Josh Valour in the corner as Genesis choke White in the opposite corner.Sweetwater stomps a mudhole in White before climbing up and successfully hitting a ten punch before grabbing White by the head and hitting a bulldog from the second rope....Sweetwater goes back to the corner and tags in Kenty....

HE:You ready for this....Mason White is about to go receive a very severe Mic Check...

Kenty waits for White to get up and then looks for the Mic Check but White fights his way out..The big Green Bay native runs off the ropes and flies back with a huge spear as Kenty tries to jump out of the way,tucking his knees under his chin...

Crowd:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

JT:That was like damn car wreck.....both men took some serious impact...

Kenty's knees collide with White's skull,sending Kenty flying and leaving White sprawled on the mat.The crowd are right behind White as Valour stomps his feet and wills his partner over....

HE:Both of these men really need to get a tag after that collission...

Sweetwater makes the tag from Kenty but then the cheers erupt as Valour gets the tag from White and storms the ring.He ducks the oncoming Sweetwater and rushes off the ropes before flying back with a jumping clothesline.He wills Sweetwater back up and hits a full nelson slam before dragging him up by the head....

JT:TOWER OF VALOUR....

Sweetwater wriggles off the back and kicks Valour in the stomach before rushing off the ropes,only to come back into a huge samoan drop.Valour stands back up and he beckons for his opponent to get up...

JT:Valour is ready to finish this...

Kenty staggers back in and clatters Valour from behind,sending him back to the ropes.Kenty looks irate as he sprints at his opponent...

HE:Lookout Kenty....

Valour manages to backdrop Kenty over the top rope and Mason White is waiting,he catches Kenty and then slams him down onto the hard flooring.Valour smiles and then turns back around....

JT:Valour in big trouble here.....SLEEP WITH THE FISHES!

Valour turns back around and takes a kick to the stomach before Sweetwater looks for the fishermans suplex.Valour manages to succeed in pushing Sweetwater away from him....

JT:BLACK HOLE SLAM!

The crowd cheer as Mason White is back in the ring and he spins Sweetwater into the black hole slam.Valour stumbles over and grabs the Genesis member by the head before flipping him into the air....

HE:Not this...please not this...

JT:TOWER OF VALOUR!

The crowd cheer as Valour hits his powerbomb finisher and covers....................1.......................2.......................3!.The crowd erupt into cheers as "Help is on the way" plays out and the Saviour Assassins are declared the winners.

JT:They did it....the young champions showed that last weekend was no blip,they are the real deal....OH JEEZ!

The crowd break out into huge boos as Kenty gets back in the ring,steel chair in hand and clatters it across the back of Mason White's head.Josh Valour tries to intercept but Kenty jabs the chair into his midsection and then CRACK!....he cracks it right against the skull of Valour...

HE:I think we are finding out what sort of "tactics" that Jackson Black was discussing with Kenty & Sweetwater....you can't win every match,but you can make sure you leave your mark...

JT:Well Genesis have certainly done that here....I cant act suprised because I would expect nothing else from these damn hyenas......they lose a match and how do they react?.By assaulting their opponents with a steel chair...

Kenty looks livid as Sweetwater gets back up and smiles at what his partner has done.Sweetwater asks for the chair and Kenty throws it to him....The "rotweiler" of Genesis then proceeds to hammer Valour & White with sickening chairshots to the back and midsection....

JT:Enough is enough.....you've made your damn point....

HE:Last week was bad for Genesis....but they are more than making up for it here....Kenty & Sweetwater sending a message to the rest of the playing field.....my oh my I think Valour & White need to go back to the hospital....

Kenty and Sweetwater smirk before throwing the chair down and exiting the ring.The crowd fill the arena with huge boos as Genesis climb the ramp and leave the Saviour Assassins to recover in the ring.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 31 Oct 2011, 3:16 pm

*Dicey Reilly & Lex Hart are in the backstage area.Dicey is playing with a yo-yo as Lex looks at a sandwich on the side

Lex:Chocolate spread....are you serious?

Dicey:Try abit.....I guarantee that your whole world is going to turn upside down...

Lex:I think i'll pass.....you seem awful relaxed considering you have to face that nutcase again tonight?

Dicey:Chilled like a penguin in an igloo Lexxyyyy,it's all good.Maine can do his whole "crazed soldier" get up but i've seen it all before....I mean hello Napalm......fact is,I know I've got his number,I showed it last week at One Night in Hell and if needs be I am going to show it again tonight....

Lex:At least you've got something planned out.....i'm still plotting my next move...

Dicey:Still can't believe Walker wouldn't give you another shot at Blade,that sucks man...

Lex:Your damn right it does....and it really pi55es me off...

*Lex slams his fist down into Dicey's sandwich

Dicey:Whoah man,hands off the merchandise....you just went Crakatoa on my sandwich and that 5hit is not appreciated dude....not cool....

Lex:It's just a sandwich man,I'll buy you another...

Dicey:Buy me another?...Which shop have you ever been in where they sell chocolate sandwiches?....The answer to that is none....I handcrafted this badboy....

Lex:You mean you spread the chocolate on?

Dicey:I mean I melted this damn chocolate with my bare hands...

Lex:You can melt chocolate with your hands....

Dicey:And a pan....

Lex:I see...

Dicey:No you do not see.I don't mess around with your pink shorts....I don't screw around with your 90's boyband hair.......

*Lex runs his hand on his head

Dicey:Screwing with a man's sandwich,you aswell be in bed with my wife...

Lex:Your not married...

Dicey:True....but if I was....you would of just crossed the line...

Lex:That's six minutes since you had a drink Dice....

*Dicey looks around and grabs a beer off the table before downing it

Dicey:Sorry man....I knew there was something strange going on...

Lex:No problem....but seriously your match is up next,maybe you should get going...

Dicey:Yeah boooiiii....time to go show this fool the meaning of pain...

*Dicey heads towards the door before turning back

Dicey:Do me a favour,go down to the canteen,ask for Maureen....she makes my sandwiches....I want another by time I get back...

Lex:I thought you said you...

*Dicey is laughing from the doorway

Dicey:It's too easy to wind you up Leeexxxyyy....far too easy....

*Lex shakes his head as Dicey exits the room

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 31 Oct 2011, 3:17 pm

Match 4
Dicey Reilly vs Wilson Maine

"Your middle name is danger" is playing out as the action goes back to ringside.The crowd are booing as the crazed Wilson Maine walks onto the stage.He unclasps the metal armour around his shoulders and dumps it on the ramp before striding to the ring and climbing in.He looks around with a dark look on his face.

JT:Wilson Maine has certainly got people talking in the last month....he is the man responsible for putting Triple D on the shelf,he almost put Dicey Reilly and Shaun Styles on the shelf also...but his efforts to become Extreme Champion fell short last week...

HE:And you have to think that Maine is going to after revenge here tonight...

Maine walks around the ring and then stares at the entranceway as the crowd pop into the rafters and "Born to Fight" screams out.Dicey Reilly walks out on the stage and smiles before shouldering his title belt and marching down to the ring.Dicey places the belt on the steel steps before climbing up into the ring...

JT:Dicey Reilly loves to fight and it's a good job because I think that is exactly what he is going to get here tonight...

The referee tries to speak to both men but he is shoved aside as Dicey and Maine throw bombs at one another.Dicey rattles Maine back towards the ropes before Wilson fires back with a solid knee to the gut.He throws Dicey into the corner and launches solid rights and lefts before whipping him to the opposite corner and following across...

HE:Dicey exploded there...

Maine runs across but Dicey hits the turnbuckle and then shoots straight back out into a big clothesline.He welcomes Maine back up and dropkicks him against the ropes before belly to belly suplexing him as he comes back....................1..................2..............shoulder up.Maine gets back up and Dicey nails a three punch combo before whipping him off the ropes...Maine comes back and Dicey looks for a big boot but it's caught,Maine spins Dicey around and then floors him with a clothesline of his own.

Dicey gets back up and Maine uppercuts him into the corner and stomps on his midsection before lifting Dicey onto the top rope.Maine climbs up aswell and he grips Dicey in a front facelock...

JT:Superplex coming up...

Dicey punches the midsection of Maine and then hits three headbutts before throwing his opponent off the top rope.Maine gets back to his feet as Dicey steadies himself and then leaps off....

HE:Maine saw that coming....

Dicey leaps off for a shoulder tackle takedown but Maine gets his boot up and slams it into the chest of the Extreme Champion.He drags Dicey up and flips him onto his shoulders before nailing a fallout neckbreaker (ala Randy Orton)..............1.......................2................Dicey kicks out.

JT:Wilson Maine is undoubtably a fine competitor but I don't think his choice of trying to seriously injure opponents is a wise one....especially someone as fiery as Dicey Reilly....

Maine nails stiff elbow points to the back of Dicey's head before pulling him up to his knees and kicking him straight in the face.Dicey slumps on the mat as Maine bounces against the ropes and comes back with a jumping stomp to the face of Dicey...

HE:That could shatter your nose...

Dicey rolls in pain and staggers up in the corner as Maine runs across and nails a big clothesline.He drags Dicey out and then hauls him up onto his shoulders...

JT:Go to Sleep...

Dicey elbows his way out and slips off the back before lifting Maine into an inverted atomic drop.He grabs Maine by the arm and whips him to the corner before following up with a bodysplash....Maine gets his foot up though and knocks Dicey back before running out and nailing a spear...............................1..........................2.................shoulder up.

HE:Dicey knows what it's like to be in the same boat as Maine though.....a young man coming in here trying to make a name for himself,Dicey was not whiter than white when he first joined 6CW...

JT:No he wasn't....but I don't ever remember Dicey Reilly trying to end multiple careers in the space of a couple of weeks....

Maine gets up and stomps heavily on the head of Dicey before dragging him up to his feet.He flips Dicey onto his shoulders and then nails a shoulderbreaker before backing into the corner and raising himself onto the top rope....

HE:Don't see this very often from Wilson Maine.....FROGSPLASH!

The crowd cheer as Dicey drives his knees up into the midsection of Maine as he comes down.Dicey crawls back to his feet and grabs Maine by the head before flipping up and nailing a release powerbomb.....Dicey stares at his opponent before climbing the ropes himself....

JT:Dicey going to show us how it's done.....THERE YOU GO!

Dicey flies from the top rope and nails the frogsplash on Maine.....................1.......................2................3!

HE:Foot on the ropes.....foot on the ropes...

The crowd boo as the referee points to Maine's foot on the rope and calls the pinfall off.Dicey looks slightly annoyed as he gets to his feet and then beckons for his foe to stand up...

JT:Dicey has been in the trenches many times before,he knows what it takes to win a fight like this....CRAICDOWN!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 31 Oct 2011, 3:18 pm

Maine succeeds in backdropping Dicey to the mat and then waits for him to get back up and hits a modified rockbottom.Maine laughs to himself and then ushers Dicey back up..

HE:Dicey about to go to sleep...

Dicey rolls off the back once again and pushes Maine into the corner before kicking him in the gut as he comes back and hits a DDT..................1........................2...............Maine kicks out.

Dicey drags Maine back to his feet and looks for a brainbuster but Maine counters by lifting Dicey into a suplex and dumping him over the ropes onto the apron.Maine slams right hands into the face of Dicey before running off the opposite ropes and rushing back...

JT:Maine is going to send Dicey flying here....

Dicey ducks down and slams a shoulder thrust through the middle rope into the midsection of Maine.Wilson staggers back as Dicey grabs the top rope and slingshots himself back over into a shoulder block takedown....he gets back to his feet...

HE:That was impressive from Dicey....

JT:Yes it was......CRAICDOWN!

Dicey looks set for the piledriver but Maine counters with another backdrop.Dicey gets up by the ropes as Maine sprints at him...

JT:Scouted all the way....

Dicey manages to pull the top rope down and Maine falls over to the outside.The crowd cheer as Dicey tries to get out of the ring but the referee stops him...

HE:Wise thinking by the referee,if Dicey goes after Maine then I think this thing is going to descend into pure chaos...

JT:You could be right there....

Dicey tries to get through the ropes again but the referee steps in his way for a second time.Dicey shakes his head and pushes the referee aside before reaching through the ropes and grabbing Maine by the head...CRACK!

HE:I think chaos has descended...

The referee calls for the bell immediately as Maine pulls a chair from underneath the apron and slams it into the face of Dicey Reilly.Maine smiles to himself as he climbs back into the ring with the steel chair in hand.He waits for Dicey to get back up and jabs the chair into his midsection before lifting the Extreme Champion onto his shoulders and hits a GTS.....Dicey lays slumped on the mat as Maine places the chair across his head and backs into the corner....

JT:Oh not this again....same move that took out Triple D,same move that he tried to use on Shaun Styles.....this will crack your skull....

The crowd cheer loudly as Lex Hart,dressed in jeans and a t-shirt,comes sprinting down to the ring and slides in.Maine jumps down off the ropes but is immediately taken to the ground and Lex begins to hammer him with right hands.

HE:Lex Hart has unleashed....

JT:At least he is getting rid of some of that pent up rage in a good way....

Lex grabs the steel chair and swings it at Maine,who rolls from the ring just in time.The crowd are going wild with cheers as Maine grabs a microphone and staggers into the aisleway.

Maine:You just made the biggest mistake of your life Lex.....this whole thing was between me and Dicey....but now you just put yourself in the firing line....I sure hope you are ready for what happens next...

*Lex stands at the ropes and beckons for Maine to come back and fight but Wilson shakes his head with anger and backs away.

JT:Lex Hart coming to the rescue of his friend,Dicey Reilly but I don't think we have seen the last of this....Wilson Maine making it known that this is now personal....

Lex offers a hand to Dicey and helps him up as the crowd cheer both men.Lex nods his head and then they exit the ring.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 31 Oct 2011, 3:19 pm

*The action is backstage with Yarmouth Blade and Jack Reynolds

Reynolds:Blade,what's happening man?....Tonight you go to town with Abe Abercorn in what should be a happening matchup?

Blade:Are you trying to talk slang with me boy,are you trying to disrespect me?

Reynolds:N-n-no...

Blade:Good because I don't take kindly to be disrespected.You ask anyone that has ever crossed paths with me and they will tell you that things go bad when you step on my wrong side.I showed Lex Hart last week and then tonight I am going to show Abe Abercorn exactly why he should of stayed home with a cup of cocoa,watching the Politics show.

This right here (he holds up the TV Title),this is what I am all about.It was a long time coming when I won this championship and now it's going to be a long,long time before you see anyone else wearing it.Right now,hands down,I am the best champion in this entire federation.I'm not just talking about 6CW but I mean the whole of 6CWF.That means all of those chumps over in 6WF aswell....there is nobody holding championship gold in this company that is better than me....

I am certainly the greatest TV Champion of all time,forget Dicey Reilly,Daniel Reilly,Geoff Steel,Mark Matzko,JJ Johnson....the book ends with me and it will start with me too.I am the best at what I do,I epitomise the word "success" and there is nothing that anyone can do to stop that.

Tonight I am going out there to teach Abe Abercorn a very valuable lesson,and hopefully the rest of the wrestlers in this company will learn aswell because I have no issues with beating some respect into them aswell.I am the best,and I will prove that here tonight,I will prove that next week,the week after and the coming months that follow.

The name of Yarmouth Blade will be spoken with fear from this brand to the next,there will be nobody that wishes to step into that ring with me because they will all know that the result is a foregone conclusion.

Reynolds:Well what is next for Yarmouth Blade,with Born in Fire on the horizon where do you see yourself?

Blade:Well I should be headlining,but I know that spot is already taken so I guess I just have to bide my time.But I guarantee that come Born in Fire,I will be the man steadling the show whether I open it or close it.....there is not a man in this business that can step up to the plate with me and I will prove it....

Reynolds:Thank you for your time....Blade...

Blade:The pleasure was all yours!

*Blade smirks and walks away

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 31 Oct 2011, 3:20 pm

Match 5
Abe Abercorn vs Yarmouth Blade

"Pushin On" plays out and the crowd cheer as Abe Abercorn walks onto the stage.He raises a lone hand in appreciation of the response from the fans and then walks down to the ring and climbs in.

JT:Well Yarmouth Blade certainly seems confident but he doesn't want to get ahead of himself....he has a huge challenge on his hands here tonight....a former world champion,and a man coming off a very big win...

HE:Yeah Abe was good last week,he made Enforcer tap out and he did exactly what he said he was going to.But Enforcer is another guy who has had his day in the sun...Yarmouth Blade is a rising star,he is a hungry,and I don't think Abe Abercorn is going to be able to deal with him...

Abe smiles as he sees sections of the crowd waving their "hankeys" and then he faces the stage as "Fear" blasts out and purple and green fireworks explode up into the air.Yarmouth Blade makes his entrance,TV Title over his shoulder,and swaggers down to the ring...he climbs onto the apron and trash talks Abe as he steps in....

JT:Yarmouth Blade seems ultra-confident....

HE:And why shouldnt he be?...A former tag team champion and the current TV Champion,Blade has had a meteroic rise in 6CW....and it was only a couple of months ago when he came within inches of winning the world title....

JT:Blade is talented no doubt....but I cant help thinking that his claims of being "the best" could come back to haunt him....6CWF,that is 6CW & 6WF,is full of some incredible athletes and some great champions.....

HE:Well he has a chance here tonight to show us just how good he can be....

Blade paces the ring,still talking trash towards Abercorn as the referee has words with both men and then signals for the bell.Both men size one another up,Abe ignoring the jibes from the Tv Champion.....and then they go face to face....

JT:Abe Abercorn has been in there with of the absolute best,I doubt that Yarmouth Blade's trash talking is having much effect...

Abe continues to stare at Blade and then connects with three stiff knife edge chops as the crowd cheer.He grabs Blade by the arm and whips him across the ring before flooring the TV Champion with a back elbow as he comes back.Blade gets back up and Abe nails a snap suplex.............1.................2............shoulder up.

JT:Blade's mouth may have him in trouble here in the early going....

Blade gets back up and Abe hits more knife edge chops before whipping him into the corner.He follows in but Blade gets his boot up and then highers himself to the second rope and then jumps off....

HE:Abe had that scouted there...

Abe leaps into midair and connects with a dropkick to the head before covering...............1.................2................kickout.Abe pulls Blade up but is pushed back against the ropes before coming back with a sharp kick to the head....Blade staggers backwards and Abe rushes at him...

JT:BORDER TOWN....

Abe looks for the spear but Blade sunset flips over him and into a pin..............1....................2.................kickout.They both get back up and Abe hits two more knife edge chops before looking for another irish whip,but Blade counters and nails a reverse DDT............1.....................2...............kickout.The crowd chant Abercorn on as both men rise up,Blade looks for a suplex but Abe lands behind him and hooks his arms for a german....

HE:Lookout here...

Blade sidesteps out and counters with a back suplex.He gets up and runs off the ropes,returning with a vaulting cradle pin as Abe tries to stand up.................1.................2.............kickout.They both get back up and Blade slams his knee into the stomach of Abercorn before looking for an overdrive (playmaker)...

JT:Abe slipped out there perfectly.....GERMAN!

The crowd cheer as Abe crashes Blade into the mat with a german suplex.............1................2.......shoulder up.Abe gets back up and he ducks a right hand from Blade before lifting him into an atomic drop....Blade staggers and Abe dropkicks him in the back,sending him into the corner.Abercorn follows in and he slams in a couple of right hands before lifting Blade onto the top rope.....

HE:Abe going for high-risk here.....

JT:He wants a belly to belly suplex from the top....

Blade elbows and claws his way free of Abercorn and then punches him off the ropes onto the mat below.Abe gets back up but not in time to stop Blade coming off top with a double kneedrop to the back of his neck....

HE:Abe just got destroyed....

..............kickout.

Blade shakes his head at the referee and then stands up.He beckons for Abe to reach his feet and then moves in for the corkscrew roundhouse kick but Abercorn ducks it and grabs Yarmouth by the arm....

JT:COUNTY ROADS!

Blade counters with an armdrag and the crowd boo.Both men get up and run at each other,Abe ducks a clothesline and hits the ropes before firing back with a flying lariat.The crowd will him on as he waits for Blade to get back up and ducks a haymaker before nailing the County Roads slam......................one....................two.................thr-kickout!

HE:That is why Yarmouth Blade is the TV Champion....

Abe gets back to his feet and walks to the corner before kneeling down.He breathes deeply as he watches Blade slowly getting to his feet...

JT:Abe lands this and Yarmouth is a goner......BORDER TOWN TAKEDOWN!

Blade leapfrogs over the spear at the last moment and forward rolls into the corner.Abercorn turns around and sprints in after him but Yarmouth gets his knees up and then rushes out with a jumping leg lariat takedown.........................1..........................2...................kickout.Blade drags Abe back to his feet....

HE:Here we go,Abe's had his fun now......POWERBOMB!

Blade flips Abercorn up into the air for his patented powerbomb but the former world champion counters by rolling right down the back into a schoolboy rollup..................1...................2...............kickout.Abe gets back up but Blade stops him short with a boot to the stomach....

JT:Overdrive....got him....

1............................2...................Abe kicks out.Blade pulls Abe up again and into a piledriver position but Abe swipes his legs and then slingshots him into the corner.Blade slams into the turnbuckle and then staggers back out towards Abercorn,who promptly kicks him in the stomach....

HE:Get out of there Blade....

JT:DVD!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 31 Oct 2011, 3:21 pm

Abe looks for the piledriver but Yarmouth counters with a backdrop and then waits for Abe to get back up and nails the corkscrew roundhouse.........................1........................2...............Abe pushes his shoulder up just in time.Yarmouth uses the ropes to pull himself up again and he beckons for Abr to get to his feet...

JT:Fine matchup this has been....POWER-...

Blade flips Abercorn into the air again for the powerbomb but Abe punches away at the forehead of his opponent before jumping out back.He rushes against the ropes as Yarmouth spins around on his heel...

JT:BORDER TOWN TAKEDOWN!

HE:NO....

..........3!

JT:That's it....

HE:Ropes....he got the ropes...

The crowd are cheering as Abe raises his hands in victory but it soon turns to boos as the referee waves his arms and points to Blade's foot on the bottom rope.Abe seems a little disgruntled but shakes it off as he pulls his opponent up...

JT:Abe just needs to keep his composure....oh what the....

HE:Haha...

..................3!

JT:No fricking way...

The crowd are booing as "Fear" plays out and Yarmouth Blade quickly rolls from the ring with a smirk on his face.The instant replays show Blade push Abe into the referee and he uses the momentary distraction to low-blow Abercorn before rolling him up with a fistful of tights.Back live,Blade has his TV Title and is celebrating in the aisleway as Abe kneels in the ring...

HE:That is why he is the best Jeff,because no matter what...he always finds a way to win....you can't buy that kind of class...

JT:There was nothing class about that...don't make me laugh...

HE:Blade said he was going to prove he was the best champion in 6CWF and for my money he just did...

JT:Abe got shafted here,just like every superstar that seemingly steps in the ring with our TV Champion is....I would love a day to come when Yarmouth Blade fights someone that is just as adept at breaking the rules as he is....

HE:Blade doesn't need to break rules Jeff.....he just fancied an early night,nothing wrong with that....

JT:There is a heck of a lot wrong with that....and i'm sure when Abe recovers he will want to find Blade and explain that...

HE:I think Abe should be more concerned with other things...

JT:Like what?....oh...

There is a mixed reception in the crowd as Enforcer jumps the railing,steel chair in hand,and slides into the ring.Abe is slowly rising to his feet as Big E waits for him to turn around......CRACK!....He throws the chair (ECW style) at the skull of Abe,knocking him off balance before running at him...

HE:FACECHECK!

JT:Whoah,talk about impact right there....it would seem this whole Enforcer & Abe situation is far from over....

Enforcer stands over Abe,with an angry look on his face.The crowd are very much split as the action goes backstage.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 31 Oct 2011, 3:22 pm

*The scene moves backstage and there is some shouting as production members move into shot and stare at the scene in front of them.Jackson Black is laying in a heap of boxes,holding his head and looking worse for wear.A medic is soon on the scene to check on him.

Black:Get out of it...i've got a match to get to..

Medic:I'm not sure that is wise...

Black:Lucky for you I don't really care what you sure of....now get me up and then get out of my way...

*Alex Walker walks into the scene and Black looks up at him

Walker:What the hell happened?

Black:You tell me....I was on my way to beating Hill's a55 when I got jumped...

Walker:Did Hill do this....I swear to god...

Black:It wasn't Hill....

Walker:No doubt it was Reilly then,rest assured he will be dealt with tonight...

Black:This wasn't Reilly,Alex....

Walker:But if you got "jumped" then how can you be sure?

Black:I just know....I know it wasn't Hill,I know it wasn't Reilly and I know it wasn't Leone...

Walker:So who was it then?

*Black stands up and stares at Walker

Black:I don't know,but I was kind of hoping you might like to tell me...

Walker:How should I know,I wasn't even here....

Black:There is something going on here tonight Alex that your not telling us....and after our conversation earlier I would of thought that you would learn to show us more respect...

Walker:I do respect you,do not for one moment begin to think otherwise...but this whole thing is a haze right now,I need you to trust me....I need you on board here Jackson....

Black:Maybe so....but I don't how much longer I can allow you to lead us down blind alleys....we were supposed to be a team....and right now all Genesis is, is your group of lapdogs...we deserve better than this....

Walker:I...

Black:Just listen...I'll follow your lead here tonight....but if it all ends badly again....then next week is going to be very different indeed...

*Black stares at Walker and then holds his head as he walks away.Walker looks nervous and then turns around,into the smiling face of Keith Leone.

Walker:What do you want?

Leone:I've already got what I want,this company by the ballsack....but I have to admit I think tonight's main event could be a blast....after what I have just seen here...

Walker:What have you seen?...Did you see who attacked Black?

*Leone begins to laugh

Leone:Ive seen more of your operation than you would care me to mention Walker....I know everything that is going on here,and when I win the 6CW World Title at Born in Fire,I am going to tell everybody exactly what your up to....

*Walker stares stony faced at Leone

Leone:And as for who attacked Black....well tonight is Halloween....and this is the time of year when very unexpected things tend to happen...

Walker:I demand you tell me what you know...

*Leone keeps laughing as he brushes past Walker and walks away.The 6CW GM looks very agitated.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 31 Oct 2011, 3:23 pm

*The scene changes to Christy James waiting backstage as Enforcer walks past her.The crowd are mixed in their views.

CJ:Enforcer a quick word.....why did you just attack Abe?

Enforcer:I'll keep this short and sweet....last week at One Night in Hell I agreed to fight Abe at his own game....I pushed him to his limits and I am man enough to admit I came off second best....but now the tables have turned.....now I want Abe to walk into my territory....I am throwing the gauntlet down...

In just less than four weeks we will descend on the biggest wrestling show on earth,Born in Fire.I am personally challenging Abe Abercorn to a match at that event.....but not just any match....I want a HARDCORE match!

*Crowd cheer

Enforcer:I've gone into the lion's den and confronted the beast inside and now I want Abe Abercorn to show that he is man enough to do the same.I want to know how "Mr Straight Edge" can handle being in a match that I excel at....no rules,no limits.....just me and Abe...mano et mano.....

I look forward to hearing his answer,

*Enforcer walks away,leaving Christy James standing with a bemused look on her face.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 31 Oct 2011, 3:23 pm

*The scene changes again to the Frosted Dice dressing room.Johnny Dice is spinning his own roulette wheel as Jack Frost throws down an xbox controller and looks over at his tag team partner.

Frost:Tag team division starting to hot up it would seem...

Dice:Yeah but we are still good enough to beat anyone....we just need to get our form back....that needs to start as soon as possible...

Frost:I agree,you look around at all of these teams and they have not got anything on Frosted Dice.....if we find that spark once again then there is nothing going to stop us from regaining our belts...there isn't a team in 6CW or 6WF that can deal with us when we are firing on all cylinders....we have shown that time and time again

Dice:Thats the kind of attitude we need.....we make a vow from this point forward that we show our class each and every week....

Frost:Hear Hear...

Dice:Now throw me one of those controllers and let me show you how your supposed to play computer games...

Frost:Your going down son...no doubt about it...

*Frost throws a controller to Dice,who jumps onto the sofa,and they laugh as the xbox is fired up.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 31 Oct 2011, 3:24 pm

Match 6
6CW International Title
Best of Seven Series (Match 3)
Jackson Black (c) vs Mike Hill

ding ding

Mike Bird:Ladies and gentlemen.....the following contest is match three in the best of seven series for the 6CW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!

*Crowd pop

JT:There you have it folks....and you have to wonder how Jackson Black is going to be feeling heading into this match...

HE:It's a travesty,somebody attacked Black in the backstage area....he shouldnt be fighting here...

JT:He wanted to fight....the doctor offered him the chance to call this contest off...

HE:Just shows what a champion he is then...

JT:You'll literally find an excuse for anything won't you?...I wonder who attacked Black anyways...

HE:Well Keith Leone seems to know.....I bet he had something to do with it...

JT:I have a feeling that our General Manager knows exactly what is going on here.....but why won't he say?

The crowd in the arena begin to cheer loudly as "Next Big Thing" roars from the speakers and blue/silver pyros shoot high up into the air before exploding.

Bird:Introducing first.....the challenger.....from Malvern,England.......weighing in at 220 pounds.....Miiiiiiiiiikkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeee Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllllllllllllll!

Hill bounces onto the stage and looks very confident as he strides down the stage,tagging the fans hands as he comes.He stretches his neck and then runs up the steel steps before vaulting over the ropes into the ring.

JT:Mike Hill is in one heck of a position right now,he holds a 2-0 lead in this best of seven series....just two victories away from becoming the new International champion...and his opponent,is not at 100% after what just went down...

HE:Hill is a douche,plain and simple....he has fluked his way to two victories but that all changes tonight.I don't care if Jackon has a few bumps and bruises,he is going to crush Hill here....

Hill smiles at the cheers of the crowd and then turns to the stage as "Numb" blasts out and green sparks shower into the air.The boos fill the airwaves as the curtain pushes open and the champion steps out...

Bird:And his opponent......from Phoenix,Arizona.....representing Genesis.....weighing in at 224 pounds...............Jaaaaaaaaacccccccckkkkkkkkksssssooooooooonnnnnnnnnn Blllllllllaaaaaaaaacccccccckkkkkkkkkkkk!

Black is holding his head as he storms straight down to the ring,ignoring the jibes from the crowd.He climbs up onto the apron and into the ring...

HE:What a trooper,this man deserves a medal for even being out here tonight....

JT:Hats off to Jackson Black....but against an opponent of Mike Hill's calibre,I am not sure how wise a decision this is.This match is extremely crucial to the outcome of this best of seven series...if Black were to slip up then his chances of retaining are more or less over...

The referee speaks with both men and asks Jackson Black if he is ok to compete.Black pushes the referee aside and swings at Hill but it's ducked and Hill punches Black back against the ropes before shooting him across the ring and wiping him out with a spinning heel kick as he comes back.The crowd cheer as Hill pulls Black up and nails a faceplant suplex........

JT:Match is underway...

1...........................2.............Black kicks out.Hill pulls Black up again and whips him into the corner before following in,Black gets his boot up and then rushes at Hill only to be taken down by a big hill-can-rana.Hill rolls onto the top and lands solid right hands to the head before standing up...he runs off the ropes and then comes back with a standing shooting star press.....

HE:Look at that work by the champion...

Black rolls out of the way as Hill slams into the mat.The Genesis member rolls straight under the bottom rope to regain himself on the outside.The crowd are booing him as he leans against the ringside barrier...

JT:Black might be catching his breath but he needs to be careful because he can lose this match by countout...

HE:Lookout...

Hill gets up and he looks out at Black with annoyance before running up the turnbuckle and leaping to the outside with a takedown.....Black steps aside at the last minute and Hill lands hard against the railing as the crowd groan.Black stands over his opponent and stomps heavily on his head and chest before backing away and crawling back into the ring....

JT:Mike Hill took a massive risk there and it did not pay off...Jackson Black back in the ascendency...

Black holds his head as he stands up and listens to the referee count.......4.........5..........6.........7.........8..........9......10!

HE:That was a ten count....

JT:Referee giving Hill the benefit of the doubt...

Black shakes his head as the referee orders the match to continue.He storms over to Hill and begins to stomp on him again before kneeling over him and landing furious punches to the head,only to be broken up by the referee.

HE:Calm down Jackson....you don't want to get yourself disqualified...

JT:No he doesnt...

Black has words with the referee and then walks back to Hill,who is leaning against the turnbuckle.He stomps on the midsection of Hill and then pulls him out and hits an overhead belly to belly suplex.Hill staggers back to his feet and Black is waiting to nail a t-bone suplex.............1........................2.....................shoulder up.

HE:Jackson Black is a wrestling machine....this guy is a superstar in the making...

Black lifts Hill up and into a vertical suplex but Hill manages to float over the back and hooks his arms for a german suplex.Black manages to sidestep out of it and circles around the back to waistlock him...

JT:CHAOS THEORY!

1...................................2.......................Hill pushes his shoulder up.Black stands up and he screams for Hill to get back to his feet before grabbing him by the arm and lifting him up onto his shoulders....

HE:AMERICAN....

Hill rolls off the back and pushes Black into the corner before following in with a stiff shining wizard.He waits for Black to stagger out slightly and grabs ahold of his head...

JT:OVER THE HILL!

Black waistlocks Hill at the last minute and connects with a release german suplex.He waits for Hill to try and get up before connecting with a running enzeguiri...........1...............2............kickout.Black stands up and breathes deeply before dragging Hill to his feet....

HE:Gutwrench....

Hill plants his feet to avoid the suplex and then elbows his way out of the grasp of the International champion.Black comes back and Hill lifts into an inverted atomic drop before wiping him out with a spinning heel kick.The crowd cheer as Hill walks over to the corner and vaults onto the top rope....

JT:Hill going for the big risk....MIKE TIME!

Hill sensationally leaps off into a 450 splash but Black moves at the last minute,causing the challenger to crash hard into the canvass.Black uses the ropes to get back to his feet and he grabs the legs of Hill...

HE:Hill in big trouble now,CLOVERLEAF!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 31 Oct 2011, 3:26 pm

The crowd boo and Hill shouts in pain as he is rolled into an excruciating cloverleaf submission.His back is arced at a horrible angle and he tries desperately to get towards the ropes but to no avail...

JT:Mike Hill's back has got to be killing him....he might be better off tapping out and living to fight another day...

Hill tries to inch closer to the ropes as Black sits right back and applies maximum pressure.The crowd are willing the challenger on as he reaches his right arm out,missing the bottom rope by millimetres...

HE:Keep watching because Mike Hill is about to tap out....

Hill's hand raises to tap out and then he shoves his whole body forward at the last minute,grabbing the bottom rope as the arena fills with cheers.Black breaks the submission and looks furious....

JT:Mike Hill showing great heart and determination to stick at it....but how much damage has that move taken out of him...

HE:Too much in my mind......AMERICAN SLAM!

Hill elbows the jaw of Black and amazingly spins himself into an impressive tornado DDT.The crowd are applauding as the referee begins to count both men down....

JT:This match will be no good for anyone if this ends in a double countout....

The cheers grow as Hill amazingly kicks onto his feet and staggers to the corner.He looks a little exhausted as he beckons for Black to stand up...

HE:What the heck does Hill think he is playing at here....

JT:Superkick...

Hill leaps forwards with the superkick but Black catches his foot and spins him in a full circle before lifting Hill up onto his shoulders for the American slam.Hill manages to wriggle his way off the back....

JT:PELE!

Hill nails the impressive backflip kick and knocks Black down before going back to the corner and jumping up top,the flashbulbs go off all around...

JT:NEXT BIG....

HE:OH YES!

The crowd have no choice but to applaud as Black reaches his feet,sprints into the corner and up the ropes before belly to belly suplexing Hill from the top of the turnbuckle.Both men are barely stirring...

JT:Incredible move from Jackson Black but how much has that taken out of both men?....Black seemed to already be suffering from concussion...

Black clings to the ropes on the count of five and drags himself up.Hill is a little slower and only gets back to a vertical base on the count of eight.He walks into a straight right hand from Black,knocking him back against the ropes but then manages to turn a clothesline into a backdrop,sending Black crashing over the top onto the apron,

HE:Jackson held on though...

Black pulls himself back up on the apron and manages to shoulder thrust through the middle,causing Hill to double up.He grabs him by the head...

JT:Black wants to suplex Hill to the outside here....wait a minute.....OH MY GOD!

HE:Wow...

Crowd:Holy (beep) x4

Hill manages to block the suplex attempt and then gets his knee in the way as Black looks for another shoulder thrust.The champion reels on the apron and then Hill sunset flips over the top rope and drags Black down into a sickening powerbomb on the concrete floor...both men are collapsed on the outside...

JT:Mike Hill just took a gigantic risk with his and Jackson Black's safety....both men could be seriously hurt...

The referee looks out anxiously at both men and then begins to count..........1..........................2..................3............neither man is moving on the outside......5........6...........Hill uses the ringside barrier to pull himself up......7.....he walks towards the ring again but Black seizes him around the waist..........8......9.......BOOM!....10!

HE:Oh my...

The bell sounds as the instant replays show Black looking for a german suplex on Hill but Mike throws back headbutt and then slams the back of Black's head against the steel steps before rolling back in the ring as the count reaches ten.Back live,the crowd are going wild with cheers as "Next Big Thing" roars out and Hill has his hand raised in victory.

JT:Mike Hill did it....oh wow what a result....he's just gone 3-0 up.....are we looking at the next International Champion?

HE:This result should be thrown out....Jackson Black was not ready for this....

JT:Black was given the option to pull out,he went against doctor's orders and you have to think it was a big mistake....he is one match away from losing his championship....

HE:Just when I thought Genesis were turning a corner...your supposed to be the "leader" Jackson...

JT:So now your blaming Black?...make up your mind here....Black took a gamble and it didnt pay off....he certainly has the skills to fight back but I don't like his odds....especially against a man like Mike Hill...

Hill leaps onto the top rope and celebrates with the fans as Black sits on the outside,holding his head and looking extremely groggy.

HE:Genesis need to start answering back.....the 6CW roster is making a mockery of them....

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 31 Oct 2011, 3:26 pm

*The scene moves backstage with Jack Reynolds.He puts his thumb up to the camera and smiles.

Reynold:Hey 6CW universe.....it's time for your roving reporter,me Jack Reynolds to interview none other than the 6CW World Champion......Geeoooofff Stttteeeellll!

*Crowd pop as Steel walks into shot and claps Reynolds on the shoulder

Steel:How's it going fella?

Reynolds:Cant complain....so Geoff,in just a few minutes your going one on one with Blue Dragon.One of two men that you will defend the 6CW Title against at Born in Fire....and earlier tonight Blue Dragon had alot to say....what do you make of his comments?

Steel:It's like I said earlier,I respect Blue Dragon but respect is only going to take us so far.He has come over from 6WF (crowd boo) and he is talking about how he is going to win the 6CW title before taking it back and merging it with 6WF's version of the world championship.Now to me that is extremely disrespectful talk...disrespectful to not only me but every single 6CW superstar that has held this prestigious belt.

This championship has be worn by the very best in the wrestling game and Blue Dragon is talking about exterminatiing it once and for all.He wants to drag this company down into the abyss and I will do everything in my power to prevent that from happening.Who does this guy think he is?...Dragon's got talent but he is in with the big boys now,he is about to find out the difference between the Championship and the Premier League....

I go out there every single week and I give my all for the amazing 6CW faithful.I will not stand idly by as someone threatens to take a proverbial dump all over our loyal fans.This is 6CW and this is the greatest wrestling product on earth.....this belt right here (he holds the 6CW Title belt up) is the most prestigous in all of sports entertainment....I am honoured to wear it....and it is going to take an almighty effort to rest it from my grasp....

Reynolds:Thanks Geoff....and Keith Leone,any thoughts on his possible involvement here tonight?

Steel:Me and Leone have our own personal history and at Born in Fire we are going to write a whole new chapter.If Keith wants to get involved tonight then that is a decision that he is grown up enough to make himself.But I know that he knows just how important it is to keep the 6CW Title where it belongs.He has even more contempt for Blue Dragon than I do...so I suggest that Keith Leone does us all a favour and sits in his locker room tonight while I go out there and take care of our mutual problem......

Born in Fire is on the horizon,Geoff Steel,Blue Dragon & Keith Leone are going to battle for the richest prize in the game,that is already set in stone.But I advise neither of my opponents to test my patience before we get to that point.I'm a perfectly normal guy,I like to do ordinary things and I love nothing more than to entertain my fantastic fans...but I am also the 6CW Champion,and I take any threat to my reign very seriously indeed.

Let tonight serve as a warning to both Blue Dragon & Keith Leone....you want to be the best....you've got to go through me!

*The crowd cheer as Steel pats Reynolds on the shoulder again before walking away.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 31 Oct 2011, 3:27 pm

*The scene moves backstage with Jack Reynolds.He puts his thumb up to the camera and smiles.

Reynold:Hey 6CW universe.....it's time for your roving reporter,me Jack Reynolds to interview none other than the 6CW World Champion......Geeoooofff Stttteeeellll!

*Crowd pop as Steel walks into shot and claps Reynolds on the shoulder

Steel:How's it going fella?

Reynolds:Cant complain....so Geoff,in just a few minutes your going one on one with Blue Dragon.One of two men that you will defend the 6CW Title against at Born in Fire....and earlier tonight Blue Dragon had alot to say....what do you make of his comments?

Steel:It's like I said earlier,I respect Blue Dragon but respect is only going to take us so far.He has come over from 6WF (crowd boo) and he is talking about how he is going to win the 6CW title before taking it back and merging it with 6WF's version of the world championship.Now to me that is extremely disrespectful talk...disrespectful to not only me but every single 6CW superstar that has held this prestigious belt.

This championship has be worn by the very best in the wrestling game and Blue Dragon is talking about exterminatiing it once and for all.He wants to drag this company down into the abyss and I will do everything in my power to prevent that from happening.Who does this guy think he is?...Dragon's got talent but he is in with the big boys now,he is about to find out the difference between the Championship and the Premier League....

I go out there every single week and I give my all for the amazing 6CW faithful.I will not stand idly by as someone threatens to take a proverbial dump all over our loyal fans.This is 6CW and this is the greatest wrestling product on earth.....this belt right here (he holds the 6CW Title belt up) is the most prestigous in all of sports entertainment....I am honoured to wear it....and it is going to take an almighty effort to rest it from my grasp....

Reynolds:Thanks Geoff....and Keith Leone,any thoughts on his possible involvement here tonight?

Steel:Me and Leone have our own personal history and at Born in Fire we are going to write a whole new chapter.If Keith wants to get involved tonight then that is a decision that he is grown up enough to make himself.But I know that he knows just how important it is to keep the 6CW Title where it belongs.He has even more contempt for Blue Dragon than I do...so I suggest that Keith Leone does us all a favour and sits in his locker room tonight while I go out there and take care of our mutual problem......

Born in Fire is on the horizon,Geoff Steel,Blue Dragon & Keith Leone are going to battle for the richest prize in the game,that is already set in stone.But I advise neither of my opponents to test my patience before we get to that point.I'm a perfectly normal guy,I like to do ordinary things and I love nothing more than to entertain my fantastic fans...but I am also the 6CW Champion,and I take any threat to my reign very seriously indeed.

Let tonight serve as a warning to both Blue Dragon & Keith Leone....you want to be the best....you've got to go through me!

*The crowd cheer as Steel pats Reynolds on the shoulder again before walking away.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 31 Oct 2011, 3:28 pm

*The scene changes to Christy James,in her short red skirt and black strappy top,talking with the 6CW Tag Team Champions,The Saviour Assassins.

CJ:Guys....great win earlier tonight over Genesis,but how are you feeling after Mr Kenty's blindside attack once the contest was over?

White:Sore haha....but in all seriousness Christy,we know we made a mistake out there.We got the win but we got caught up in the moment and took our eyes off the ball.We should of expected that from Genesis but we were too busy celebrating to even see it coming...

Valour:Typical Genesis really,outclassed in the ring so they have to resort to unneccessary tactics afterwards to make their point.We aren't afraid of a fight,in fact we really thrive on it,all Genesis had to do was make another challenge....but their actions have served only to pi55 us off....and that is something they really shouldnt have done....

CJ:So are you making a challenge?

White:I dont think we need to challenge anyone....we are the 6CW Tag Team champions,we are living the dream and if anyone wants to challenge us then let them come.We took care of Genesis tonight and we are more than happy to take care of any one else in the coming weeks & months...

Valour:We know the 6CW tag team division is growing,we watched Team Japan debut tonight and we already know the skills that Frosted Dice bring to the table....both of those teams will be angling for a shot at us aswell...and all I have to say is,bring it on.I don't care who wants to challenge us....we are young,we are fresh and we are not afraid of anyone.

CJ:So what is next for the Saviour Assassins?

White:I don't think either of us really mind.We just want to enjoy the future and hopefully more success is on the horizon.As Josh said,the tag team division is brimming right now and we are more than happy to defend our titles against any opposition.

Valour:I saw an interview last week with the 6WF Tag Team Champions,Uryu & Logan Kincade...they were talking about meeting the 6CW Tag Team Champions in a unification bout....I say,anytime and anyplace because I would love nothing more than to make that kind of history....

White:6CW,6WF it doesnt really matter where the teams come from....because in order to take us on,they are going to need their ultimate A game....The Saviour Assassins are all about putting on a show...all about entertaining the fans and we are going to keep doing that,any opportunity we get.....

CJ:Thank you for your time guys.So there you have it 6CW,the Saviour Assassins are looking for willing opposition,who will be next to step in line?....Back to Jeff & Henry at ringside...

*The Saviour Assassins walk away as Christy winks at the camera.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 31 Oct 2011, 3:29 pm

Match 7
Geoff Steel vs Blue Dragon

The action goes back to ringside and there is a decidely frosty reception as "Before I forget " blares out and Blue Dragon makes his entrance.He raises his arms in air and nods his head confidently before walking down to the ring.

JT:Huge matchup now ladies and gentlemen.....this man has said some very outlandish things in the past couple of weeks,he has made some very derisory comments about 6CW and yet in one month he could be our world champion....

HE:And I think most fans in this arena would join me in hoping that does not happen....Blue Dragon wants to take our world title away,he wants to merge it into 6WF and leave us without a major honour....that would be crippling....

JT:Yes it would...

Dragon climbs through the ropes into the ring before going to the corner and posing.He smiles to himself as most of the crowd boo him and then stands down and turns to the stage.He backs against the ropes and then laughs at the huge cheers from the crowd as "Last Resort" blasts out and the 6CW Champion makes his entrance.

HE:But in order for anyone to be 6CW Champion,they have to dethrone this man...

JT:And that is about as tough as it gets....Geoff Steel for my money is fast becoming one of the best champions we have ever seen in 6CW....these fans love him....he can do no wrong....

Steel shoulders the 6CW Title and breathes in the defeaning cheers of the crowd before marching down to the ring.He climbs in and stares at BD before raising the 6CW Championship over his head.Dragon stares firmly at him...

HE:You can cut the tension with a knife....in just under four weeks....these two men,along with Keith Leone will battle for that championship at Born in Fire....that promises to be a historic match...but first off we have this...

JT:Perhaps a preview of what to expect over the coming weeks...both of these men are predominantly powerhouse wrestlers.....this should be explosive...

Steel & Dragon go nose to nose as the referee speaks with both men and then pushes them backwards.The crowd are in fine voice as the referee signals for the bell and the match is underway.Steel and Dragon circle each other before locking up in the centre of the ring,they both jocky for position and test their strength but neither can find an advantage.They break and eye one another up before trying again...

HE:Two completely different men,different beliefs and opinions but their styles are very similar...

Steel manages to push Dragon backwards but then BD gains momentum and makes the 6CW Champion retreat.He manages to push Steel back against the ropes and then swings a right hand but Steel blocks it and fires back with two punches of his own....

JT:A feeling out mission so far....first time these men have ever squared off...

HE:The only thing they really have in common is Keith Leone...

JT:Very true...

Steel then slams his knee into the stomach of Dragon and looks for a suplex but BD manages to block it and turns it into his own suplex.He gets up and runs off the ropes,coming back with a big boot but Steel ducks underneath it and then kicks Dragon in the gut....

HE:BLADE...

Dragon counters the piledriver attempt with a backdrop before running against the ropes and flooring Steel as he gets back up.Geoff gets up again and Dragon lifts him onto his shoulders before running him into the corner and dropping him for some snake eyes against the turnbuckle....Steel staggers back groggily as Dragon goes off the ropes again....

JT:That's why Geoff Steel is the 6CW Champion...

The cheers ring through the arena as Steel uses BD's momentum to twist him into a huge spinebuster..........................1...........................2...............Dragon kicks out.Steel welcomes him back up and slams fists into his head before irish whipping Dragon across the ring.....BD comes back and Steel kicks him in the stomach before rushing against the adjacent ropes....

HE:Solid knee lift to the temple there....

Steel slams his knee against Dragon's head before grabbing him and delivering a back suplex.............1....................2............kickout.Steel stands up and drags BD by the head,Dragon responds with punches to the midsection of Steel and then pushes him into the corner.BD rushes in and jumps into a stinger splash but Steel avoids it before running against the ropes....

JT:SPEAR...OH WOW!

The crowd all gasp as Steel leaps into the spear but Dragon ducks as the 6CW Champion flies over his head,through the ropes and lands awkwardly on the outside.Dragon uses the time to recover as Steel struggles to get up on the outside...

HE:Steel took a risk and it could have very grave repercussions....he seems hurt here....

Steel grabs the apron and pulls himself under the bottom rope as Dragon comes off the second rope with a kneedrop to the back of the champion's neck...............1.................2............Steel kicks out.Dragon gets back to his feet and he pulls Steel up before delivering a double underhook suplex....

JT:Geoff Steel's main attribute is his strength,if he has damaged his neck then he is really going to struggle...

Dragon lets Steel back up again and hits a belly to belly slam before going back to the corner and highering himself onto the second rope once more.He looks down at Steel before jumping off into a back splash (ala Bully Ray).....

HE:Steel really needed to steer clear of that and he did...but can he capitalise....

Dragon lands hard on his back as Steel rolls out of the way.Both men struggle back to their feet and Steel lifts Dragon onto his shoulders before delivering an almighty fireman's slam (Attitude Adjustment)....the crowd cheer as Steel struggles to his feet and then bounces against the ropes....

JT:Steel doing whatever he can to keep fighting here.....SPEAR!

Steel comes back and delivers the big spear to Dragon......................1.......................2.................shoulder up.Steel holds his neck slightly as he gets back to his feet and he pulls BD upwards before trying to lift him for a powerbomb...

HE:Thats 300 pounds,Steel can't lift that with his neck in the condition it is.....

Dragon kicks his feet everytime Steel tries to lift him and then counters with another backdrop.Steel gets back and makes a beeline for Dragon,in the corner,but Dragon kicks out at the stomach of his opponent and slams Steel's head against the turnbuckle before nailing him with big right hands.He grabs Steel's arm and whips him to the opposite corner before following across and landing a big splash....he drags Steel out to the centre....

JT:Dragon just de-railed Steel.......DEATHNO...

Dragon flips Steel into the air for the gutwrench powerbomb but the 6CW Champion manages to roll down the back into a backslide cover................1...................2................shoulder up.They get back up and Dragon kicks Steel in the stomach before bouncing back off the ropes and running back with a sickening big boot................1.....................2..................Steel kicks out.

HE:Steel is having a tough time of it right now.....can he comeback?

JT:Ive seen Steel come back so many times that I don't discount anything with this man....

Dragon stands back up and grabs Steel by the neck before throwing him into the corner.He stomps on the champion's midsection before lifting him up onto the top rope and climbing up after him.He pulls Steel into a front facelock....

HE:Superplex coming up.....this isn't going to help Steel's neck...

Steel fires back with fists to the midsection and head of Dragon before slamming the point of his elbow into BD's eye,causing him to fall down to the mat below.The crowd cheer and the flashbulbs go off as Steel composes himself....

JT:FLYING HEADBUTT!

Steel comes off with the impressive headbutt from the top and lands it to the chest of Dragon.Both men lay in pain on the mat before Steel drags himself across and makes a cover.............one................two................kickout!

HE:Close call but Dragon is still fighting.....this is a great contest so far...

Steel pulls himself up and tries to relax his neck muscles before ushering Dragon up and grabbing him by the head....

JT:BLADE...

Dragon manages to swipe Steel's legs and slingshots him into the corner,causing the champion to slam into the turnbuckle.Steel stumbles back and Dragon seizes him with both hands around the throat....

HE:CHOKEBOMB....>Dragon wins...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 31 Oct 2011, 3:31 pm

......................Steel kicks out!

JT:Oh my oh my.....Steel kicks out from a huge move there...

Dragon stares at the referee with disbelief as he climbs back to his feet.He holds up three fingers but the referee shakes his head and tells him two.The crowd are willing Steel on as Dragon shakes his head and drags him up...

HE:Dragon has come close but now he wants to finish it off.....DEATHNOTE!

Steel sideswipes the legs of BD and the crowd cheer as he tries to turn his opponent into the SteelWorks (liontamer).Dragon fights furiously and grabs the head of Steel before slamming right hands into his head and then kicks him backwards into the corner....Dragon scrambles back up as Steel rushes back out...

JT:What a powerslam from Dragon....

BD swings Geoff Steel into a powerslam..................1........................2................shoulder up.Dragon stands up and he beats his chest as the crowd boo and then pulls Steel up and flips him into the air before slamming him into a sitdown powerbomb...........1...................2...........kickout.Dragon rolls back onto his feet and he looks deeply focused as he shouts for Steel to get back up...

HE:What is coming next I wonder...

BD looks for a running bicycle kick but Steel ducks it at the last minute and kicks Dragon in the stomach before pulling him into a piledriver position.Dragon manages to spin out and kicks Steel in the gut before gutwrenching him...

JT:Could be lights out here...

There is a very mixed reaction from the crowd as Keith Leone,dressed in jeans and a hoody,walks out onto the stage and begins to slowly move down the ramp.Dragon spots him and pushes Steel aside before staring at his rival...

HE:I had a feeling we were going to see Leone out here...

JT:I'm not sure either Steel or Dragon are going to be pleased to see him...

Leone walks around the ring with a smirk on his face,ignoring Blue Dragon's gaze.Dragon shakes his head and then turns back to Steel and pulls him.....

JT:Dragon just wants to concentrate on the matter at hand.....DEATH...

Steel rushes Dragon back into the corner and lands several heavy shoulder thrusts before rocketing off with furious rights and lefts.The crowd are going wild as Steel backs away on the referee's command and then beckons the groggy Blue Dragon towards him....

HE:Where is this going to end?...both of these men are going tooth and nail...

Steel lifts Dragon up onto his shoulders for a wastelands slam but BD slams stiff elbows into the jaw of Steel and swings off the side before hitting a big impant DDT.Both men are extremely tired and try to reach their feet as Keith Leone perches on the announce desk...

JT:Leone seems to be making himself comfortable...more than I can say about the two men in the ring...

Dragon gets unsteadily to his feet and walks across and grabs Steel by the head and pulls him back into a gutwrench.Steel summons up his strength to push Dragon back and he knocks against the referee...

HE:Ref took a slight tumble there....hang on.....DEATHNOTE!

Dragon knocks into the referee before firing back with a bicycle kick to the face of Steel.He drags the 6CW Champion up and gutwrenches him into a powerbomb...

JT:CONCUSS KICK!

There is a very mixed reception as Leone slides into the ring and lands his patented superkick to the jaw of Blue Dragon,whilst Steel is on his shoulders.Steel drops down on top of BD as Leone rolls back out again and the referee recovers enough to make the count...........1...................2..................3!

HE:It was academic after that kick from Leone.....

JT:Keith Leone just majorly assisted Geoff Steel....but you have to believe it was just a way of getting one over on long time rival Blue Dragon...Leone just upped the ante plenty heading towards Born in Fire...

The crowd are cheering as "Last Resort" plays out and the referee hands Steel his 6CW Title.Steel is very tired as he stands over Blue Dragon...

HE:A great bout....I mean these two were so evenly matched and you have to wonder what would have come about if Leone hadn't interfered....

JT:Well it looked like Dragon was heading for a victory....but now we will never know....OH WOW!

The boos are apparent in most sections of the crowd,but not all,as Leone slides back into the ring and lands a superkick to the jaw of Geoff Steel.The referee has words with Leone but is ultimately ignored as Leone leans down and grabs the 6CW Title off the mat....he stands up and stares at both Blue Dragon & Geoff Steel...

HE:Is this a sign of things to come?....Is this what to expect at Born in Fire?...Keith Leone says when he becomes 6CW Champion he is going to blow the lid off the whole "Genesis conspiracy"....but will that moment come in just less than four weeks?

JT:Well right now it is advantage Leone,no doubt about it.Another month until Born in Fire and the momentum can sure as hell swing plenty by then....but right at this moment,Keith Leone is in the ascendency....

HE:I cant wait to watch this one developing....

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 31 Oct 2011, 3:31 pm

*The scene goes in the back once more and Alex Walker is shown in the tunnel before the entranceway.He looks extremely on edge as he directs members of security to stand in a line.He rubs his temples and seems to be sweating as he turns to the security members.

Walker:Now I hope you all understand your assignment because it is imperative that nothing goes wrong here tonight.I should not have to warn any of you what is riding on this,we are just two months for christmas and I am sure none of you want to lose your jobs.....just stay here and make sure nothing gets past.....i've been through the plan with you several times so I will be extremely angry if this doesn't go off without a hitch...

*Walker turns as Mr Jones and Internecio walk up beside him

Jones:Everything in order?

Walker:I think so.....I bloody hope so.....is Internecio ready to do a job on Reilly here tonight?....I want it done properly.

Jones:You have nothing to worry about Alex.....Internecio is the most destructive force in all of sports entertainment,and he owes Daniel Reilly big time....tonight is going to be a halloween massacre....

Walker:Good....good...

Jones:Are you sure before we go out there you don't want to tell us what is going on?

Walker:Just leave it with me....i'm probably just being paranoid....

*Jones stares suspiciously at Walker and then beckons for Internecio to follow him.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 31 Oct 2011, 3:32 pm

Main Event
Daniel Reilly vs Internecio

JT:What the hell is going on here tonight?....What's with all the secrecy from Alex Walker?

HE:I don't know....I really don't....

"Numb" screams from the speakers and the boos fill the arena as green pyros shoot through the air and then Mr Jones leads Internecio onto the stage.Internecio flicks his long hair back and walks with a purpose towards the ring.

JT:Internecio looks in a very thunderous mood here......only twice has this man tasted defeat in 6CW and the last time that happened,he was cost a world title shot by none other than Daniel Reilly....

HE:Reilly is in big trouble here tonight.....you do not want to anger Internecio.......I cannot see this match resembling anything remotely like a classic....this is going to be a fight...

JT:Yes sir...

Internecio climbs over the ropes into the ring.He stands tall in the centre and Jones stands by his side as the lights in the arena dim and the whole arena pops as "Broken Dreams" screams out...

JT:Listen to this ovation for the one and only.......Daniel Reilly!

Reilly walks out onto the stage amid the huge cheers from the crowd.He smiles slightly as he looks down towards the ring and then he begins to run as the crowd cheer even more.Jones pushes Internecio forwards as Reilly slides underneath the bottom rope and tries to stomp on Reilly but Reilly is already up and catches the big man's foot before sideswiping his standing leg.He crawls on top of Internecio and behins to slam fists into the monster's head....

HE:Daniel Reilly knows he has to be relentless here....

Reilly climbs back up and Mr Jones jumps on his back.The crowd are booing as Jones clings on for dear life but Reilly reaches over his own shoulders and grabs Jones by the head before throwing him down to the canvass.The crowd cheer as Reilly spits on the floor and then beckons for Jones to get back...

JT:Mr Jones screwed around in the wrong man's business here.......RK-CHOKESLAM!

Reilly goes for the RKO as Internecio seizes him around the throat and lifts him into a devastating chokeslam.The crowd are booing as Jones stumbles back to his feet and begins to yell instructions at his client.Internecio stands over Reilly for a moment and then grabs him by the head and drags him to his feet.He places Reilly's head between his legs...

JT:The referee hasn't even started this match...

HE:And yet Reilly is heading for his "LAST FLIGHT"!

Internecio flips Reilly into the air but "The Viper" slams fists down into the head of the monster before jumping out back.He drills Jones with a solid right hand and then kicks Internecio in the stomach....

JT:RKO!

The crowd go wild as Reilly lands the RKO on Internecio,causing the monster to roll out of the ring.Reilly stands back up and he stares at Mr Jones,who cowers in the corner and pleads for forgiveness...

JT:I don't think Reilly is in a very forgiving mood....

Reilly listens to the crowd's response and then follows Jones into the corner and begins to stomp heavily on his chest.He grabs Jones by his shirt collar and drags him to his feet...

HE:Don't do it Reilly.....

JT:RKO TO JONES!

The noise levels go up again as Reilly drills Jones with the leaping cutter.He gets back on his feet and watches Internecio getting up on the outside...

HE:SUICIDE DIVE!

Crowd:That was awe-some x5

Reilly sprints across and dives through the middle rope,slamming into the monster and knocking him backwards into the announce table.He stands up and nails big right hands to Internecio before pulling the cover off the table and releasing one of the monitors...

JT:Just like we said....this is turning into a street fight pure and simple...

Reilly holds the monitor up and then cracks it against the skull of Internecio,draping him across the announce desk.Reilly throws the monitor down and then stands up on the table....

HE:They are going to break our table Jeff...

JT:Why can't these guys stick to the spanish announce table...

Reilly beckons for Internecio to stand up.The monster is quite groggy but slowly manages to get back on his feet...

HE:He's going to RKO him right through our table....

JT:Here we go.....OH MY GOD!

Crowd:Holy (beep) x5

HE:He's broken in half....

Reilly leaps into the air for the RKO but Internecio shows amazing strength to hold him there before throwing him across and through the spanish announce table.Internecio stands tall on the 6CW desk,staring with no emotion at Reilly...

JT:This is carnage pure and simple right out in front of us.....these two men have just come to ruin each other,no two ways about it....

Internecio climbs down off the table and looks back at Reilly before moving towards the ring.There is a loud bang and then the monster has the steel steps up on his shoulders as the crowd watch on in fear.Reilly is barely able to crawl from the wreckage of the table but reaches an unsteady vertical base......BOOM!

HE:Oh wow...

Internecio rushes forwards and slams the full weight of the steel steps into the head of Reilly.The monster slams the steel down and flicks his hair back before grabbing the near unconscious Reilly and just throwing him back in the ring.Internecio climbs back into the ring and quickly checks on his manager...

JT:Mr Jones still not at the races after suffering that RKO...

HE:You want to talk about not at the races....well look at Daniel Reilly....that guy is almost done for...

Jones is helped up by Internecio and then he tells his client something.Internecio stares at Reilly and then backs towards the ropes and goes to the outside again.He grabs a steel chair from ringside and comes back.....Reilly is hardly even moving...

JT:Don't do this....we've seen enough here...

HE:Alex Walker gave Internecio specific instructions....he wants Reilly taken out of the game for good here.....

Jones smiles from the corner as Internecio stands over Reilly and then lifts the steel chair above his head....

*Crowd cheer

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 31 Oct 2011, 3:34 pm

JT:Reilly went low......RKO!

Reilly slams his fist between the legs of the monster and then levels him with a huge RKO."The Viper" is still hurting but gets to his feet and grabs the steel chair as Jones tries to rush at him......CRACK!

HE:That was like a damn gunshot.....Jones is out cold...

The sound echoes around the arena as Reilly plants the chair right across the skull of Jones.He then turns back to Internecio,on the mat,and lifts the chair above his head...

JT:Reilly is about to teach this monster a lesson...

HE:You sure...?

Boos fill the arena as Michael Sweetwater,Mr Kenty & Jackson Black storm the ring.Reilly turns around and swings the chair but Kenty boots him in the stomach and then delivers a mic check onto the steel chair.Kenty stands up and smiles at his teammates as Jackson Black directs Sweetwater to the top rope.....Black & Kenty pull Reilly up and then Jackson hoists Reilly onto his shoulders before delivering an American Slam...

JT:Genesis are united as one it would seem....and they are punishing Daniel Reilly in heinous circumstances....

Kenty places the steel chair across the chest of Reilly as Sweetwater comes off the top rope and delivers a ferocious double foot stomp.The boos are at fever pitch as a very smug looking Alex Walker enters the scene...

HE:Here comes the boss...and doesnt he look pleased with his boys...Genesis have destroyed Daniel Reilly..

Walker strolls around the ring and he takes a microphone from Mike Bird before climbing up into the ring.He continues to smile as he looks around at the members of Genesis.

Walker:How are you feeling Daniel?....You nice and comfortable?.....Do you know how great it feels knowing that you and every one of these pitiful fans fell for my act hook,line and sinker this week........never in my wildest dreams did I think it would be that easy to fool you all....the distension in the ranks?....the crumbling of Genesis?......The messages.....the phonecalls.....the funeral reefs.....I even staged the attack on Jackson Black to fool you all....

*Black smirks as the crowd boo loudly

Walker:What Leone saw in the back was a masked man attacking Jackson,a masked man that goes by the name of Michael Sweetwater.

*Sweetwater bows and then touches knuckles with Black

Walker:Very good don't you think....now Jackson's loss here tonight was not planned,but I am more than confident that he will sort that out in the coming weeks....because here in front of you is the greatest group of wrestlers that the world has ever seen....there is no issues in Genesis,it was all a facade to have this man right here lower his guard.....and that is exactly what happened....Reilly fell into our trap....he thought we were all nervous about a returning star.....when in reality there is nobody coming Reilly.....we set you up....and you were dumb enough to fall for it...

I already knew that Reilly had escaped from where we locked him away....I knew he was going to turn up at One Night in Hell....and I allowed it to happen because if Reilly felt like he was in the ascendency....if he felt that someone was coming back help him fight his cause...then maybe,he would pop his head out of the rabbit hole long enough for us to strike...and low and behold,that is exactly what he did...

Now you are going to pay the price......you have meddled in my business for far too long and now I am going to take great pleasure in making you suffer....this is the end of you Daniel Reilly....this is your curtain call....

*Lights out

JT:What the...

Walker:Dammit I told you guys in the production truck that we wern't going with the dark scenario....put the damn lights back on....

*The big screen lights up with a message "Trick or Treat?".

HE:Erm Jeff....

JT:I have no idea...

*Silver pyros begin crashing from the entranceway,lighting up the darkness and the crowd watch on in awe.Then a coded message appears on the screen....

"712626254"

HE:What does that mean?

JT:Don't ask me,...

"Match the numbers to the letters of the alphabet"

HE:Huh?

"7 1 26 26 25 4"

JT:Oh my....

HE:Do you know?

JT:I followed the message.....no way can this be happening.....

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 31 Oct 2011, 3:37 pm

"G A Z Z Y D"

HE:OH MY GOD!

JT:HE'S BACK.....OH MY GOD HE IS BACK!

*More silver pyros explode as the lights come back on and Genesis are all stood in shock in the centre of the ring.They turn to Alex Walker and to one another for advice but everyone is awestruck.The whole arena is going wild with cheers......

HE:Where is he.........?

Suddenly the arena is on danger of losing it's roof as GazzyD appears from the crowd and slides into the ring,baseball bat in hand.He crashes the bat in the stomach of Michael Sweetwater before cracking Mr Kenty over the head with it and then firing it across the back of Jackson Black's neck.

JT:GAZZYD HAS RETURNED.....AND HE IS BEATING THE HOLY HELL OUT OF GENESIS!

Alex Walker is frozen with fear as Gazzy glares at him and then he turns around and crashes the baseball bat over the head of Internecio,who was trying to stand up.Gazzy fixes his gaze back on the 6CW GM...

HE:It's been three months since Genesis put their former leader on the shelf....but now GazzyD is back....oh god he is back....

JT:And he wants him some of every single member of Genesis...

Walker begins to back up slowly but finds himself against the ropes.The crowd are cheering as GazzyD stares at him with cold fury.Walker then throws caution to the wind and tries to rush forwards but Gazzy slams the baseball bat into Walker's gut....the GM doubles up....

JT:RKO!

The cheers increase as Reilly gets back to his feet and he takes out Walker with his patented finishing move.Reilly gets back to his feet and he stares into the eyes of GazzyD....

HE:Reilly & GazzyD on the same page,who the hell would of thought it....

The crowd are on their feet and cheering wildly as GazzyD and Daniel Reilly continue to stare at one another,every member of Genesis down either in the ring or on the outside.

JT:What an ending to this weeks edition of Escalation....GazzyD is back in 6CW....what the hell does this mean for the future of Genesis?.....What lays on the horizon as we inch closer to Born in Fire?....My god be sure to tune in next week guys because you are sure not going to want to miss it.....night all!

HE:Night gang!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down