The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWC FINAL - MATCH THREAD

+37
emack2
Casartelli
asoreleftshoulder
Knowsit17
Standulstermen
Geordie
Seagultaf
George Carlin
eirebilly
Old_Crooky
Hookisms and Hyperbole
WillyGilly
LondonTiger
MK Blue
Mad for Chelsea
screamingaddabs
Hood83
ME-109
Hound_of_Harrow
GunsGerms
thebluesmancometh
Gibson
Davie
EnglishReign
robbo277
majesticimperialman
rodders
Sgt_Pooly
Gatts
Cowshot
dogtooth
nathan
maestegmafia
Portnoy
mystiroakey
Cari
Ozzy3213
41 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

RWC FINAL - MATCH THREAD - Page 9 Empty RWC FINAL - MATCH THREAD

Post by Ozzy3213 Sun 23 Oct 2011, 8:34 am

First topic message reminder :

It's the AB's vs. Les Bleus.

I can't belive there are only 80 minutes of this great tournament left.

Here's hoping for a great game, and the best team winning.

Let's hear you thoughts on the match here.
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

RWC FINAL - MATCH THREAD - Page 9 Empty Re: RWC FINAL - MATCH THREAD

Post by majesticimperialman Sun 23 Oct 2011, 10:56 am

I guess the All Blacks did what they had to do and run the clock down, not the best game, or the biggest high scoring game for the All Blacks, but then again a win is a win.

But hands up how many of you gave France any chance what so ever?

But how many high tackle did joubert miss in the game all together.

But well played to the All blacks.

majesticimperialman

Back to top Go down

Post by Hound_of_Harrow Sun 23 Oct 2011, 11:01 am

"They didn't deserve to be in the final but they deserved to win it!"

+1

But well done NZ, the gorilla's off your back now.

Hound_of_Harrow

Back to top Go down

Post by screamingaddabs Sun 23 Oct 2011, 11:03 am

NZ are deserved champions, best side in the world in the rankings, haven't lost a game all tournament. On the day? Best team on the score board - where it counts
screamingaddabs
screamingaddabs

Back to top Go down

Post by nathan Sun 23 Oct 2011, 11:08 am

screamingaddabs wrote:NZ are deserved champions, best side in the world in the rankings, haven't lost a game all tournament. On the day? Best team on the score board - where it counts

+1

But i'd like to add they were fortunate today.

nathan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gibson Sun 23 Oct 2011, 11:09 am

majesticimperialman wrote:I guess the All Blacks did what they had to do and run the clock down, not the best game, or the biggest high scoring game for the All Blacks, but then again a win is a win.

But hands up how many of you gave France any chance what so ever?

But how many high tackle did joubert miss in the game all together.

But well played to the All blacks.

I certainly did. A few on here did. Madness to ever write them off. They were brilliant. Did the 6-N proud. And showed the way for other teams how to do it.
Gibson
Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Sun 23 Oct 2011, 11:32 am

Magnificent game and I am surprised at the number of posters on here determined to poo in the salad afterwards.

Joubert had a very good game, played advantage fluidly and was even handed. Cannot remember seeing McCaw being pinged for slowing it down until this match.

Both France and the Blackness could have won it and credit has to go to the Blacks pack for not letting France get close enough over 16 or so phases to take a drop at goal. It was one of the best defensive sequences I have ever seen.

Not even the most churlish, cycloptic, in-bred gomer could grudge NZ the title. I can't recall another time when a team lost their three first choice fly halves in a single tournament.

Very good advert for the sport. Dusautoir and Harinordoquy could both be player of the tournament.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nathan Sun 23 Oct 2011, 11:36 am

George Carlin wrote:Magnificent game and I am surprised at the number of posters on here determined to poo in the salad afterwards.

Joubert had a very good game, played advantage fluidly and was even handed. Cannot remember seeing McCaw being pinged for slowing it down until this match.

Both France and the Blackness could have won it and credit has to go to the Blacks pack for not letting France get close enough over 16 or so phases to take a drop at goal. It was one of the best defensive sequences I have ever seen.

Not even the most churlish, cycloptic, in-bred gomer could grudge NZ the title. I can't recall another time when a team lost their three first choice fly halves in a single tournament.

Very good advert for the sport. Dusautoir and Harinordoquy could both be player of the tournament.

i'm pretty surprised by this as there's alot of other people disagree with you!

nathan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hookisms and Hyperbole Sun 23 Oct 2011, 11:40 am

George Carlin wrote:Magnificent game and I am surprised at the number of posters on here determined to poo in the salad afterwards.

Sorry thats nonsense. The referee was dreadful. Inconsistently in the application of the laws is one thing, but he refereed the two teams very differently. It might have been a language problem, it might have been the pressure of 24 years of waiting and the emotion of the earthquake, but Joubert, who had been excellent throughout the tournament until the day, was extremely poor.

Well done to New Zealand. The best team in the tournament won, the best team of the past 15 years won a title they richly deserve. I am delighted for Richie McCaw who stands alongside John Eales and Brian O'Driscoll as the best players of the professional era. I for one do not believe the total incompetency of Joubert will tarnish this victory immemorium, but there is no doubt he was fair from fair.

Hookisms and Hyperbole

Back to top Go down

Post by thebluesmancometh Sun 23 Oct 2011, 11:41 am

George

Even the most one eyed kiwi has to put their hands up and say they didn't deserve that game, but they did deserve the world cup, everyones point is, the game isn't the world cup, it's a game, and should be reffed as a one off, with no prejudice toward either, if every knockout game was treated the same there would never be an upset!!!

I don't think France should've even been there, they were awfull, but they should definately have won that game, and in my book the world cup!

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Post by Seagultaf Sun 23 Oct 2011, 11:57 am

Lets be honest guys apart from the interceptiuon, France never looked like scoring!

It was a magnificent damage limitation excercise. It took them to a position where if they has any attacking thrust they could have won the World cup.

Only goes to show that despite being 8th in the World ranking, 14 Welshmen are not far off the calibre of 15 New Zealanders!

Seagultaf

Back to top Go down

Post by EnglishReign Sun 23 Oct 2011, 12:09 pm

NZ never looked like scoring either. I can't remember many times they ran with the ball.

EnglishReign

Back to top Go down

Post by Geordie Sun 23 Oct 2011, 12:16 pm

I think France will be a different animal under St Andre.....cant work out what livremont was smoking....

Trihn Duc should have started....Pallison (winger) is a pile of %$£" Rugerie was awesome....but the other centre.....well im sure france have better options there....

The ref had a curious game.....

Geordie

Back to top Go down

Post by Standulstermen Sun 23 Oct 2011, 12:17 pm

I was laughed at for saying that you cant write France off

Are they now favourites for the 6N with England and ireland in Paris and only Wales of the big teams away?

I dont know. Depends on which france turns up

Standulstermen

Back to top Go down

Post by thebluesmancometh Sun 23 Oct 2011, 12:19 pm

Geordie

What game were you watching... Mermoz was incredible and gave France vital go forward! Rougerie might have the big blonde hair and gets more plaudits running wider but Mermoz was the class act today, along with the whole back row!!!

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Post by Geordie Sun 23 Oct 2011, 12:25 pm

Mermoz came in to the game in the second half i agree...but i still dont think he was that great....

The French back row was awesome.

PS..
im not drawn to players because of their appearance.... Wink

Geordie

Back to top Go down

Post by Knowsit17 Sun 23 Oct 2011, 12:55 pm

Glad the AB's won but still not a pretty final. 8 points pished away by Weepu who self-destructed on the day. As it turned out NZ looked as if they allowed the pressure to positively pour through their resolve and the side that didn't deserve to have gotten that far caused much more of a scare than they probably would have been allowed had form and general skill been the reflection. Overall not the best game to close out the competition.

How ironic did you think it could get? Stephen Donald turned out to be the deciding factor of a World Cup Shocked

Knowsit17

Back to top Go down

Post by thebluesmancometh Sun 23 Oct 2011, 1:05 pm

Well you claim Rougerie was great but Mermoz made more ground in tougher traffic, and released Rougerie at the right times, most people think Rougerie is great as he boshes off a few challenges here and there, against Jane, Kahui and Dagg mostly, whereas Mermoz was tying in back rowers and centres, allowing for the room Rougerie got.

I hate it when people don't see the hard work done by the majority to allow for the flashy little peices done by the minority. Rougerie could only play as well as those inside him, and Mermoz was one of the best.

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Post by Geordie Sun 23 Oct 2011, 1:15 pm

Excuse me, im the first one to praise those who do the work in the tight and the unseen hard stuff....and in this instance i didnt think mermoz was partucularly outstanding.....

Geordie

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGerms Sun 23 Oct 2011, 1:24 pm

Joubert was very biased. France were slightly the better team on the day and I think they deserved to win but were reffed out of it. It was their third final and they easily the best team never to win the WC which is why I would have liked to see them win. They are still the standard bearers in the 6N and Dusatoir was incredible. Parra at OH still makes no sense.

However NZ were the best team all throughout the tournament and over all deserve their win, shame they needed a lot of help from CJ.

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Sun 23 Oct 2011, 1:43 pm

Hookisms and Hyperbole wrote:

Sorry thats nonsense. The referee was dreadful. Inconsistently in the application of the laws is one thing, but he refereed the two teams very differently. It might have been a language problem, it might have been the pressure of 24 years of waiting and the emotion of the earthquake, but Joubert, who had been excellent throughout the tournament until the day, was extremely poor.

Completely and utterly disagree and the vitiolic hyperbole about Joubert on some of the other threads would shame a school playground.

At worst, he was inconsistent and awarded scrums on three occasions when there was a strong argument for a penalty for slowing down ball.

The refereeing performance in Australia/SA was far, far worse.

There's a lot of jingoistic sour grapes on these boards and it's not pretty.
Joubert was not the reason that France lost this game and anyone who thinks it was is kidding themselves.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by asoreleftshoulder Sun 23 Oct 2011, 1:58 pm

George Carlin wrote:

Completely and utterly disagree and the vitiolic hyperbole about Joubert on some of the other threads would shame a school playground.

At worst, he was inconsistent and awarded scrums on three occasions when there was a strong argument for a penalty for slowing down ball.

Joubert was not the reason that France lost this game and anyone who thinks it was is kidding themselves.

Can't agree,the amount of people me included who wanted N.Z. to win but ended up supporting France shows how bad it was.Unlike the S.A./Oz,or Fra/Wales match the losing side in this match didn't butcher easy penalties or good try scoring chances so to say that Joubert wasn't the difference is kidding yourself.

I hope that Kiwis the world over can now get over 2007 and if they criticised Barnes in that match can be honest and admit they got the other side of the coin today.

asoreleftshoulder

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Sun 23 Oct 2011, 2:00 pm

asoreleftshoulder wrote:
George Carlin wrote:

Can't agree,the amount of people me included who wanted N.Z. to win but ended up supporting France shows how bad it was.Unlike the S.A./Oz,or Fra/Wales match the losing side in this match didn't butcher easy penalties or good try scoring chances so to say that Joubert wasn't the difference is kidding yourself.

I hope that Kiwis the world over can now get over 2007 and if they criticised Barnes in that match can be honest and admit they got the other side of the coin today.

Fair do's. We shall agree to disagree.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hood83 Sun 23 Oct 2011, 2:05 pm

Congrats to NZ, their record under Henry is worthy of a WC win.

On the day, best team lost in my mind. I thought Joubert bottled it. Started supporting the ABs but shifted as a result of the French performance, which seemed more ambitious, and Joubert.

Glad for the NZ fans, who it clearly means more to than anyone else. They've certainly deserved this. Good news the 2007 Barnes performance is now levelled out by this.

Hood83

Back to top Go down

Post by asoreleftshoulder Sun 23 Oct 2011, 2:05 pm

George Carlin wrote:

Fair do's. We shall agree to disagree.

Probably for the best lol.

In fairness I haven't yet said congrats to N.Z. they were the best team at the WC and on balance of the whole competition deserved winners.Like I said going into the match I wanted them to win as I think having a team who lost 2 pool matches end up winning the cup would have been a bit ridiculous.

asoreleftshoulder

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowshot Sun 23 Oct 2011, 2:16 pm

having a team who lost 2 pool matches end up winning the cup would have been a bit ridiculous.

chuckle. From anyone but the French, yes. From the French, perfectly normal.

Cowshot

Back to top Go down

Post by Hookisms and Hyperbole Sun 23 Oct 2011, 2:36 pm

George Carlin wrote:Completely and utterly disagree and the vitiolic hyperbole about Joubert on some of the other threads would shame a school playground.

Here's an idea, why don't you read a whole quote before you pick things out of it. I also said

Hookisms and Hyperbole wrote:Well done to New Zealand. The best team in the tournament won, the best team of the past 15 years won a title they richly deserve. I am delighted for Richie McCaw who stands alongside John Eales and Brian O'Driscoll as the best players of the professional era. I for one do not believe the total incompetency of Joubert will tarnish this victory immemorium, but there is no doubt he was fair from fair.

Justice over the course of the tournament was done and the best team won. I'm sorry you think people are trying to taint their victory, I am certainly not. But the referee was dreadful, this comes from someone who is a qualified referee, who has respect for referees as a whole and was steadfast in defending Allan Roland. Joubert, an excellent referee and the best throughout the tournament was dreadful tonight. He gave New Zealand much longer to clear rucks and release the ball than he afforded the French, missed obvious knock ons, failed to give two French penalties in the last ten minutes in front of the posts in kickable range, missed I think three horrendous high tackles, and did not give French their deserved superiority at scrum time. If I performed like that yesterday in the match I refereed I would not have been able to go into the clubhouse afterwards for a pint without getting lynched.

Some people's response has been ridiculous, Joubert is not corrupt and he was not intentionally bias. He just had a very, very poor match. Bryce Lawrence, whose performance was shameful, was totally inconsistent towards both side and gave key decisions in scoring areas to Australia. Joubert consistently favoured New Zealand. The pressure of the occasion got to him and that just goes to show that referees are human, just like coaches and players that under perform from time to time. But your shrill inability to countenance that referees should be held to the same standards as all those others on the pitch does a great disservice to fans who want a measured debate. It was a poor performance and it affected the French, but it didn't cost them. They didn't look like scoring again throughout the match. The referee was poor, but I don't think it affected the result as his mistakes, apart from two obvious penalties that should have been awarded to the French in kickable range, happened in the middle of the pitch. That said, he must take personal responsibility for a poor performance.

But the best team on the night won- France were brave and tackled like mad men, but offered little else. Well done to New Zealand and well deserved

Hookisms and Hyperbole

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGerms Sun 23 Oct 2011, 2:48 pm

I'm happy for Stephen Donald. He has had some really bad days in a NZ jersey and often harshly treated by fellow country men. However today Stephen Donald stepped up to the plate even when his team mates seemed to have little faith in him and he kicked the three points that won NZ the world cup.

He might not be the greatest player ever but when given his chance again he said I'm going to take it and he always looked confident. Credit to you Donald.

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by Casartelli Sun 23 Oct 2011, 2:49 pm

Weird RWC.

Lots of great games early on and then (NZ v Aus aside) a huge anti-climax in the final stages.

The refereeing was awful in the semis and final - in fairness to the men in the middle the IRB didn't help by 'clarifying the interpretations' half way through the tournament.

Stephen Donald's U-12 jersey in the final was amusing, I suppose.

History may well categorise this one as forgettable. Unless you're a Kiwi of course.

Last edited by Casartelli on Sun 23 Oct 2011, 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Casartelli

Back to top Go down

Post by Hookisms and Hyperbole Sun 23 Oct 2011, 2:52 pm

leinsterbaby wrote:I'm happy for Stephen Donald. He has had some really bad days in a NZ jersey and often harshly treated by fellow country men. However today Stephen Donald stepped up to the plate even when his team mates seemed to have little faith in him and he kicked the three points that won NZ the world cup.

He might not be the greatest player ever but when given his chance again he said I'm going to take it and he always looked confident. Credit to you Donald.

The All Blacks deserve alot of credit- they have collapsed in the past when their talisman 10 got injured in Cardiff, quickly followed by Evans. Donald was their fourth 10 and he did as well as could be expected. Perhaps at fault for the French try for stepping up from the defensive line too quickly, but who really cares? History books and New Zealand rugby lore will embellish stories of how he came straight from a fishing boat with no boots and no kit and stepped onto the pitch to win the Rugby World Cup!

Hookisms and Hyperbole

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGerms Sun 23 Oct 2011, 2:57 pm

I thought it was a great final. The only thing bad about it was Joubert who seemed determined to ensure an NZ victory. Apart from that though it was epic. Really enjoyable.

I thought it was a great world cup. I think it really showed that there isn't really such a big gap between the 6n and 4n.

Donalds defense wasn't great alright but Crudens wasn't either. Weepu was more at fault for the try I thought.

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGerms Sun 23 Oct 2011, 2:59 pm

Id say Cruden will be out for 6 months. Injury looked bad.

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by Knowsit17 Sun 23 Oct 2011, 3:23 pm

Weepu gave way to an unnecessary burst of panic with that wild kick from a botched ruck. Silly little error that very nearly cost them, when a game is so close it's the small things like that that can mean everything.

Knowsit17

Back to top Go down

Post by emack2 Sun 23 Oct 2011, 4:00 pm

I Have just finished watching the final,arguably the best of all I`ve seen.BOTH teams were immense on Defence,offered little in attack
Joubert had a pretty good game,maybe a few decisions went the wrong
way but he`s human.BUT that applied to both sides,most Refs slightly favour home sides in 50/50 decisions.
Lievremonts Con Job failed to win the RWC JUST,I have`nt trusted a word he`s said.
Prior to the RWC he publicly stated,he would field a weakened side in the pool game.He did just that for 20 minutes,they threw everything at the All Blacks,but lost interest after conceding a couple of scores.
They gave the game away when they needed a try versus Tonga to go through.
Scrum,two passes try,don`t tell me they could`nt have won that match if the wanted too.THAT is no disrespect to Tonga who really deserved there win.
Versus England they won easily,versus Wales did just enough,I did`nt believe the media hype for a second and said so.
For this one the best you could say they deserved a DRAW which of course can`t happen in a RWC.
Overtime would have been interesting,both sides butchered goal kicks NZ 8,France 9.Setpieces were pretty even,some sloppy lineouts on both sides,
the scrums were pretty even too.
My take on RWCs are well known,I`M no Hypocrite this one has`nt changed my mind.It has been in the main well run,and I have enjoyed the
Matches some of them.
Of NZ I will say this,for my NZ friends after 24 years the monkies of your back.IRB Number One[still]and RWC holders,at last Ritchie McCaw,Dan Carter a winners medalat last.
For Graham Henry after 3 tries [2 with NZ,1with Wales]a fine Finale to a Great Coaching career,with Wales,Lions,Auckland,The Blues,and the All Blacks.NZ would be foolish not to find a niche for him somewhere.
As A NZ fan of course i`m glad they`ve won,despite all the injuries to key players.RM and DC will have several months off with surgery and rehabilitation,DC may be there for 2015.
At least they wil be there to tutor there replacements over the next 3 years.
For Stephen Donald redemption before he vanishes to BATH,this was very much a team effort by many people.
The ITV commentary was one of the most one eyed I have ever heard,not just this match but ALL NH v SH sides.
This RWC was changed by one match THE only real surprise Ireland beating
Australia.Had it gone to the script it could have been a very different final.
The All Blacks continue the tradition of ONLY the team that wins all it`s
matches wins the RWC.
That RWC`s are won by defences,they have broken 2 hoodoo`s on the way
a win versus Aus,and 2 versus France.
Plus they have equalled Aus`s record of 2 0ut 0f 3 Finals won.
Finally two things about this RWC saddens me the large number of injuries,some major sustained by many sides I wish them well.
The turnaround period for 2 tier sides which may have effected results now
sorted out for 2015.
Maybe RWC will be Englands second RWC,and France 3 finals 3 losses maybe now they are the real chokers.

emack2

Back to top Go down

Post by Fantasticbarnsmell Sun 23 Oct 2011, 4:27 pm

Joubert did make some errors, but he was far from being anywhere near as bad as people are suggesting on this forum. he did not cost the French the game, and he was certainly nowhere near as bad as Bryce Lawrence in the Aus/RSA semi.

Fantasticbarnsmell

Back to top Go down

Post by red_stag Sun 23 Oct 2011, 4:37 pm

Here is a question - did France throw the pool match against NZ?

From memory I remember that they didn't play Harinordoquy, Mas or Servat - 3 of todays best performers.
red_stag
red_stag

http://www.redstagrugby.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gatts Sun 23 Oct 2011, 7:03 pm

think you have been in the sun in UAE for too long and it has shrunk the part of your brain that sees sh1t

Gatts

Back to top Go down

Post by Gatts Sun 23 Oct 2011, 7:05 pm

emack2 wrote:I Have just finished watching the final,arguably the best of all I`ve seen.BOTH teams were immense on Defence,offered little in attack
Joubert had a pretty good game,maybe a few decisions went the wrong
way but he`s human.BUT that applied to both sides,most Refs slightly favour home sides in 50/50 decisions.
Lievremonts Con Job failed to win the RWC JUST,I have`nt trusted a word he`s said.
Prior to the RWC he publicly stated,he would field a weakened side in the pool game.He did just that for 20 minutes,they threw everything at the All Blacks,but lost interest after conceding a couple of scores.
They gave the game away when they needed a try versus Tonga to go through.
Scrum,two passes try,don`t tell me they could`nt have won that match if the wanted too.THAT is no disrespect to Tonga who really deserved there win.
Versus England they won easily,versus Wales did just enough,I did`nt believe the media hype for a second and said so.
For this one the best you could say they deserved a DRAW which of course can`t happen in a RWC.
Overtime would have been interesting,both sides butchered goal kicks NZ 8,France 9.Setpieces were pretty even,some sloppy lineouts on both sides,
the scrums were pretty even too.
My take on RWCs are well known,I`M no Hypocrite this one has`nt changed my mind.It has been in the main well run,and I have enjoyed the
Matches some of them.
Of NZ I will say this,for my NZ friends after 24 years the monkies of your back.IRB Number One[still]and RWC holders,at last Ritchie McCaw,Dan Carter a winners medalat last.
For Graham Henry after 3 tries [2 with NZ,1with Wales]a fine Finale to a Great Coaching career,with Wales,Lions,Auckland,The Blues,and the All Blacks.NZ would be foolish not to find a niche for him somewhere.
As A NZ fan of course i`m glad they`ve won,despite all the injuries to key players.RM and DC will have several months off with surgery and rehabilitation,DC may be there for 2015.
At least they wil be there to tutor there replacements over the next 3 years.
For Stephen Donald redemption before he vanishes to BATH,this was very much a team effort by many people.
The ITV commentary was one of the most one eyed I have ever heard,not just this match but ALL NH v SH sides.
This RWC was changed by one match THE only real surprise Ireland beating
Australia.Had it gone to the script it could have been a very different final.
The All Blacks continue the tradition of ONLY the team that wins all it`s
matches wins the RWC.
That RWC`s are won by defences,they have broken 2 hoodoo`s on the way
a win versus Aus,and 2 versus France.
Plus they have equalled Aus`s record of 2 0ut 0f 3 Finals won.
Finally two things about this RWC saddens me the large number of injuries,some major sustained by many sides I wish them well.
The turnaround period for 2 tier sides which may have effected results now
sorted out for 2015.
Maybe RWC will be Englands second RWC,and France 3 finals 3 losses maybe now they are the real chokers.

The monkey may be off the collective NZ back, really wasn't room for him and Joubert

Gatts

Back to top Go down

Post by Rangiora Mon 24 Oct 2011, 4:32 am

Not watched the game on tele yet as just back home from Auckland where the atmosphere both pre and post match was amazing.

As to the result, and still buzzing on the result here,

JOB DONE Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Rangiora

Back to top Go down

Post by aucklandlaurie Mon 24 Oct 2011, 5:23 am

Rangiora
You should have stayed up here for the Parade...

aucklandlaurie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rangiora Mon 24 Oct 2011, 7:56 am

aucklandlaurie wrote: Rangiora
You should have stayed up here for the Parade...

I know but we get ours tomorrow Very Happy . looked awesome on the news Yahoo

Rangiora

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9