The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mosley To Fight Winner of Cotto - Margarito 2

5 posters

Go down

Mosley To Fight Winner of Cotto - Margarito 2 Empty Mosley To Fight Winner of Cotto - Margarito 2

Post by AlexHuckerby Thu 03 Nov 2011, 11:27 pm

What you think? Looks like this will probably happen as it's a big payday for a rematch between either.

http://www.espn.co.uk/boxing/sport/story/119310.html

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Mosley To Fight Winner of Cotto - Margarito 2 Empty Re: Mosley To Fight Winner of Cotto - Margarito 2

Post by BALTIMORA Fri 04 Nov 2011, 2:37 am

He should retire.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Mosley To Fight Winner of Cotto - Margarito 2 Empty Re: Mosley To Fight Winner of Cotto - Margarito 2

Post by AlexHuckerby Fri 04 Nov 2011, 2:54 am

Agreed but I suppose it's one last big money spinner, though his stock must have dived significantly after being completely done by Floyd and his non-performance against Manny.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Fri 04 Nov 2011, 7:47 am

I don't see what he offers. Maybe Margarito would want the opportunity to avenge his loss. Is this supposed to be the 'Pacquiao losers runners-up club'?

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Fri 04 Nov 2011, 7:51 am

the thing he offers is money. pure and simple... all 3 are coming to the end of their careers and will be making as much money as possible whilst theyre still names.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Fri 04 Nov 2011, 7:54 am

Which is why it's a poor fight whoever he faces.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by KingMonkey Fri 04 Nov 2011, 8:30 am

How the hell will this make money? I know it will but it really, really shouldn't. Why would anyone want to watch it?

KingMonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by cave_man_KO Fri 04 Nov 2011, 9:13 am

KingMonkey wrote:How the hell will this make money? I know it will but it really, really shouldn't. Why would anyone want to watch it?

They're all finished in terms of being top level marquee names, but against each other they are still competitive.

I for one wouldnt mind something close to the mosely marg fight, after all two blokes kuming the hell out of each other is why i love this sport!

Hopefully within 18 months we have seen the last of mosely and marg, I feel cotto has the most left in him at this point.

cave_man_KO

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Fri 04 Nov 2011, 9:18 am

get a feeling if cotto wins he will be angling for a fight with floyd at 147... though he was all wrong for floyd in his prime.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Fri 04 Nov 2011, 9:22 am

Mosley needs to retire, his last outing was shocking, i don't mind fighters who are finished wanting one last shot at glory, but Mosley won't be milking me, not that we should need to pay but the Americans will have to.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Fri 04 Nov 2011, 9:25 am

americans have a choice...

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down