The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Joe Show

3 posters

Go down

The Joe Show Empty The Joe Show

Post by Colan (niner) Sat 19 Nov 2011, 9:20 pm

Just thought I should advise anyone who has not seen it to do so. Joe Staley is hilarious, isn't afraid to sing and embarrass himself or his teamates. Here is a link to the latest one but there are lots on the site. Anyone know if there is anything similar from a player on another team

http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/The-Joe-Show-Sing-A-Long/5e3c5f32-2aab-4896-bcaa-cdee1fcf6d19

Colan (niner)

Back to top Go down

The Joe Show Empty Re: The Joe Show

Post by Colan (niner) Sat 19 Nov 2011, 9:21 pm

go to 5.20 and staley and vernon davis are singing adele, giving it their best aswell, a must see

Colan (niner)

Back to top Go down

Post by El Capitan Sun 20 Nov 2011, 11:25 am

not really in the same league but very funny, Denver's Wesley Woodyard made this little video about Brian Dawkins Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUNAdnhEIBc

El Capitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Colan (niner) Sun 20 Nov 2011, 1:08 pm

thanks for the link, had no idea about that. Thats what i think is good about things like this, it lets you see what players are like off the field. For instance Mike Iupati seems like a quiet guy but when he gets woken up in the joe show and made fun of, or when he is asked to show his touchdown dance, he actually makes me laugh so much, even delanie walker is hilarious. Got to say that dawkins has the most muscle out of any safety in the league

Colan (niner)

Back to top Go down

Post by arizona_tom Sun 20 Nov 2011, 2:38 pm

nice vid there was a similar type of video from the texans NT it was on nfl.com, pretty funny

arizona_tom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down