The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mexican America

4 posters

Go down

Mexican America Empty Mexican America

Post by Guest Mon 21 Nov 2011 - 11:06

With them dropping the TNA tag team titles and expressing that they don't want to be in TNA (allegedly), do you think they could be on their way to the WWE to spruce up the quite appalling Tag Team division?

I would like to see a couple of the tag teams in TNA move to WWE to liven things up a bit!

Back to top Go down

Mexican America Empty Re: Mexican America

Post by MtotheC Mon 21 Nov 2011 - 12:10

Yes tag team wrestling needs to be examined and developed not just in TNA but across the industry. However I can't see the wwe picking up Mexican America. Hendanez is impressive his size and strength give him an edge but IMO he's not got enough of the IT factor to catch the eye of wwe, as for his tag team partner his abilities don't even justify a spot in TNA nevermind wwe.

The MMG are probably the only team in TNA that would have a fighting chance of getting a wwe contract and making an impact in their division ( as beer money is now no more)

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 21 Nov 2011 - 12:27

Aren't WWE doing their own "Mexican America" stable though with Hunico, Primo and Epico?

I think WWE would only be interested in Herdanez. Making the stable a 4-some.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by dyrewolfe Mon 21 Nov 2011 - 16:36

It did just dawn on me that with the death of Beer Money, there aren't any other big tag teams in TNA.

The Pope and Devon used to be a pretty eye-catching duo but also appear to have split. Bully Ray and Austin Aries have teamed up with a few other guys but neither has been in a consistent pairing.

Mexican America were pretty much it. If they do decide to go, TNA will have to build up their tag team roster from scratch.

Anyone think Sting's ad-hoc pairing of Crimson and Matt Morgan has any longevity?
dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Mon 21 Nov 2011 - 16:43

Cant say I do DW, the tag division is so dull atm in TNA that the tag straps will be used in a way to further the feud between the two I would imagine

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 21 Nov 2011 - 16:47

TNA have truly flucked up now, they've booked themselves into a corner now with Crimson's undefeated streak, either Morgan and Crimson are gonna go on some behemoth run of doom or they'll need to make some bogus finish to a match which will mean Morgan or Crimson are gonna have to do another injury angle unless they are gonna throw Crimsons streak away in tag team match

And yes, even if he isn't the one pinned it still means he loses as his team would lose

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down