The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ulster Squad for Glasgow

+17
Manky-Flanker
Notch
Backrower678
1F'sgonnagetya!
clivemcl
Rava
Glas a du
George Carlin
The Great Aukster
WillyGilly
AsLongAsBut100ofUs
funnyExiledScot
Rory_Gallagher
rodders
red_stag
geoff998rugby
Standulstermen
21 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Ulster Squad for Glasgow - Page 3 Empty Ulster Squad for Glasgow

Post by Standulstermen Wed 23 Nov 2011, 3:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

Forwards
Paddy McAllister, Callum Black, Tom Court, Adam Macklin, Declan Fitzpatrick, Jerry Cronin, Andi Kyriacou, Nigel Brady, Lewis Stevenson, Johann Muller, Dan Tuohy, Tim Barker, Neil McComb, Michael McComish, Pedrie Wannenburg, Willie Faloon, Chris Henry, Robbie Diack

Backs
Paul Marshall, Ian Porter, Ian Humphreys, Paddy Jackson, Nevin Spence, Luke Marshall, Ian Whitten, Darren Cave, Craig Gilroy, Simon Danielli, Andrew Trimble, Adam D’Arcy

Despite their inclusion in the squad it seems that Court and Trimble will join Ferris and Best in being spared this one. Great to see Luke Marshall back in contention and i do hope we see him get gametime either here or agaisnt the scarlets.

from that squad (and bearing in mind most reports think Trimble and Court wont feature) i think we will go

1. Mcallister
2.Brady
3.Fitzpatrick
4. Muller
5. Tuohy
6. Diack
7. Henry
8. Wannenburg
9. Marshall.
10. Humph
11. Gilroy
12. Spence
13. Cave
14.Danielli
15. D'arcy

Standulstermen

Back to top Go down

Ulster Squad for Glasgow - Page 3 Empty Re: Ulster Squad for Glasgow

Post by rodders Mon 28 Nov 2011, 9:03 am

Standulstermen wrote:
To be honest i despair a bit for Ulster at the moment. No doubt a win on Friday will improve things but it is only papering over cracks i feel.

I don't think things are that bad...yet. We mustn't panic and lose sight of the positives. We are still in the HEC and the Rabo. We have as good a squad as we've ever had and our set piece( Friday apart) has improved since last season. We have players like Pienaar and Wallace to return. The Clermont victory was one of our best ever in Europe.

We just need to hang in there and grind out a few results to turn things around. OK we haven't kicked on or built on last year the way we would have liked but its too early to despair. There are big question marks over our coaches right now - we look devoid of ideas and confidence at times - but we are not even half way through the season yet.

It is worrying though how poorly we have played at times and we are really in danger of imploding here if we lose again next week. However a win on friday and two bonus point victories against Aironi and things would look very different heading into the interpros.

SUFTUM!
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3