The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I KNOW THERES NO SUCH THING AS A CHELTENHAM TIP BUT.......

4 posters

Go down

I KNOW THERES NO SUCH THING AS A CHELTENHAM TIP BUT....... Empty I KNOW THERES NO SUCH THING AS A CHELTENHAM TIP BUT.......

Post by racingnut Wed 09 Mar 2011, 7:11 pm

Please take note of this one because if it gets in the Centenary Novice Chase on day one then the connections are expecting a massive run...DIVERS. Trained by Ferdy,its being pointed at this event since his early season 5th to Time for Rupert,3 good runs since,just hoping for a bit of decent ground and the usual bit of good luck that every horse needs round here at the Festival.10s is freely available and at NRNB(no runner no bet) you cant lose.

racingnut

Back to top Go down

I KNOW THERES NO SUCH THING AS A CHELTENHAM TIP BUT....... Empty Re: I KNOW THERES NO SUCH THING AS A CHELTENHAM TIP BUT.......

Post by theenigmathatisTIDALBAY Thu 10 Mar 2011, 4:25 pm

i assume you must be close to the ferdy murphy yard as you put up kalihari king the other week. think i read somewhere that ferdy said this is his best chance of a win at the festival. trainer is in poor form this season but depending on the price i may give it a bash

theenigmathatisTIDALBAY

Back to top Go down

I KNOW THERES NO SUCH THING AS A CHELTENHAM TIP BUT....... Empty Re: I KNOW THERES NO SUCH THING AS A CHELTENHAM TIP BUT.......

Post by racingnut Thu 10 Mar 2011, 7:14 pm

Had shares i horses with Ferdy for the past eleven seasons and i still get the word for one every now and then.Agree about him being out of form,his worst season i can remember but just over the past week his charges have been performong better and Ferdy always trains them with the big Festivals in mind.
Cant emphasize enough how bullish connections are.

racingnut

Back to top Go down

Post by punch drunk Tue 15 Mar 2011, 5:25 pm

i found your post on the old 606, thank you you lovely man!!!!!!!

punch drunk

Back to top Go down

Post by Solerina Tue 15 Mar 2011, 5:36 pm

Woohoo! Racingnut! Well done!!

Hi punch drunk......welcome to the racing pages on v2........it's very quiet on here at the moment but we're working on it lol

Solerina

Solerina

Back to top Go down

Post by theenigmathatisTIDALBAY Tue 15 Mar 2011, 5:51 pm

Cheers racingnut. I didnt really know much about this race so I decided to follow this tip. Only had a pound on and got 11 back. Not a lot but better than a kick up the bum Smile

theenigmathatisTIDALBAY

Back to top Go down

Post by racingnut Tue 15 Mar 2011, 6:47 pm

You won more than me,picked out 2 ten to one winners on day one and won absolute zero! Must admit i just loved watching the sport,it is the absolute pinnacle of a most majestic pastime.Sort of fell out of love with betting,to my mind it isnt just something that you can start doing then stop then start again and so on,you need to put plenty of legwork and study into it and to be honest ive not got the time and more importantly the inclination but still glad that some of you had a little pick up. thumbsup

racingnut

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down