The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two for tomorrow but not a Cheltenham

2 posters

Go down

Two for tomorrow but not a Cheltenham Empty Two for tomorrow but not a Cheltenham

Post by racingnut Wed 16 Mar 2011, 7:43 pm

Have got the word for two tomorrow,one at Hexham(Gods country) and the other at Towcester.
ONLY THE BEST goes in the four miler at Hexham,was in the National Hunt Chase at Cheltenham but taken out and his sights are lowered somewhat.Out and out galloper,track and ground no problem,young Kelly takes a valuable few pounds off.Bold showing expected.
IDENTITY PARADE runs at Towcester,this is the little lady that i have a share in.This is a real egg and spoon race and if she doesnt win(barring accidents) then its time to retire her.She will be no sort of price but she might be okay to stick in your combo bets.

Good luck to them both and you if you play thumbsup

racingnut

Back to top Go down

Two for tomorrow but not a Cheltenham Empty Re: Two for tomorrow but not a Cheltenham

Post by racingnut Wed 16 Mar 2011, 7:51 pm

Sorry about my typing,my brain goes faster than my trotters Doh

racingnut

Back to top Go down

Two for tomorrow but not a Cheltenham Empty Re: Two for tomorrow but not a Cheltenham

Post by Swanseadabber Wed 16 Mar 2011, 8:30 pm

Cheers racing, had a look on Timeform

2841-4PF
Only The Best 30 C1 Timeform Comments Recent Form
b g Flemensfirth (USA) | Celtic Remorse
11-7
(101)
Tony Kelly (7)
Ferdy Murphy
Point winner who ended last season by landing 3m novice hurdle here. Not shown much in chases so far, but step up in trip and switch to handicap likely to bring about an improved display.

11P3631
Identity Parade (IRE) 23 Timeform Comments Recent Form
b m Witness Box (USA) | New Line (IRE)
10-5
Adrian Lane
Donald Mccain
Successful in novice hurdles last May, and easily best effort over fences when scoring at Carlisle last month, jumping better. Reproduction of that may suffice.
Swanseadabber
Swanseadabber

Back to top Go down

Post by racingnut Wed 16 Mar 2011, 8:36 pm

ONLY THE BEST has everything he needs in place tomorrow and if our mare cant win then i give up,its a pretty dreadful contest.Dont do silly prices when i do bet so wont be taking skinny odds about any of them.

racingnut

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanseadabber Thu 17 Mar 2011, 1:04 pm

Racin, I shoved Only The Best in a yankee along with Ferdy's 3 at Cheltenham - my main fancy & bet today is Noble prince 1-30 Chelt
Swanseadabber
Swanseadabber

Back to top Go down

Post by racingnut Thu 17 Mar 2011, 6:35 pm

Great shout with Noble Prince.Kalahari was unlucky again but the other two Crying or Very sad Horses make fools of you at the best of times!

racingnut

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down