The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Mania plans (contains RAW spoiler)

+11
Samo
AberdeenSteve
The Awesome Giz
Kay Fabe
NickisBHAFC
Fernando
HitmanOwl
ncfc_Tooze
Beer
Crimey
ADMIN
15 posters

Go down

Current Mania plans (contains RAW spoiler) Empty Current Mania plans (contains RAW spoiler)

Post by ADMIN Tue 13 Dec 2011, 7:26 pm

As everyone saw on RAW last night, Triple H brought up The Undertaker’s absence during an in-ring promo and stated that “The Streak” ended at WrestleMania 27 because we haven’t seen “The Deadman” since. He also said ‘Taker wasn’t able to leave the ring on his own at the pay-per-view.

In an update on this, current plans call for Triple H vs. The Undertaker to be one of the top matches at WrestleMania 28.

There are also plans to do a Chris Jericho vs. CM Punk match for the WWE Title at the event. Of course, The Rock vs. John Cena is also scheduled. These are the three top matches planned as of this writing.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Current Mania plans (contains RAW spoiler) Empty Re: Current Mania plans (contains RAW spoiler)

Post by Crimey Tue 13 Dec 2011, 7:31 pm

As soon as I heard Triple H say that I was sure it was hinting at a rematch, just as they did with HBK and The Undertaker.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Current Mania plans (contains RAW spoiler) Empty Re: Current Mania plans (contains RAW spoiler)

Post by Beer Tue 13 Dec 2011, 7:35 pm

I was the same Crimey. I always expected it after last year, although i fully expect Taker to destroy HHH this time around.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Tue 13 Dec 2011, 7:49 pm

yeah i was expecting it since the raw after mania
where triple h said 'see you next year taker'

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by HitmanOwl Tue 13 Dec 2011, 8:13 pm

This years mania looks like it will be amazing!

HitmanOwl

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Tue 13 Dec 2011, 8:14 pm

should be the best one since 17, the way its shaping up

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue 13 Dec 2011, 8:23 pm

I'm not sure...Unless one of Triple H or Undertaker are going to retire, I don't think it will be as good as last years. It's not like Shawn Michaels vs. Undertaker where 25 was amazing and then 26 had the addition of HBK's retirement. 27 was okay, made better by the occasion, but without any addition a rematch will just be a letvdown.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 13 Dec 2011, 8:25 pm

anyone think after what HHH said that it will be a Last Man Standing match?

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 13 Dec 2011, 8:31 pm

Should be Undertaker vs Kevin Nash in a first man standing match

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Tue 13 Dec 2011, 8:31 pm

add triple H and Rey Mysterio in there

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 13 Dec 2011, 9:10 pm

As soon as H said it I knew they where hinting at it, there was no reason to mention him at all, if this is leading to either of them retiring then it stinks, there is a couple of guys who could do with that kind of serious rub

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by The Awesome Giz Tue 13 Dec 2011, 9:21 pm

Sounds like a good Wrestlemania shaping up, you can never have to many big matches at Mania. I doubt it will be a retirement match since it would have to be the main event for either of those two lets face it. That said I can see this being a Hell In A Cell match, if this is all about who walked out of the match. HHH made it sound like he won the match on RAW.

The Awesome Giz

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Tue 13 Dec 2011, 9:24 pm

One last incredibly brutal HIAC between two of the HIAC matches greatest.

I can always dream..

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Tue 13 Dec 2011, 9:31 pm

Will Triple H really want the moniker of the guy who got 3 shots at the Deadmans Streak and blew them all?

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 13 Dec 2011, 9:38 pm

Samo wrote:Will Triple H really want the moniker of the guy who got 3 shots at the Deadmans Streak and blew them all?

They completely forgot he's 1st shot at it last year Whistle

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by The Awesome Giz Tue 13 Dec 2011, 9:39 pm

WWE think we have forgot about their first match.

The Awesome Giz

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Tue 13 Dec 2011, 9:43 pm

They dont seem to know that people who watched over 10 years ago are stilll watching. The forgot all about Edge and Christian being pushed as brothers.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue 13 Dec 2011, 11:21 pm

Got to say I'm slightly dissapointed, though the card looks decent enough I had hoped for Punk vs HHH, which would have had far more history and been a far bigger rub for Punk to really cement him as a top face, plus I think the quality of the match would have been higher.

I had also (perhaps optimistically) been banging the drum for Orton in the Streak match, he's been in the form of his life and the chances of this years match topping last years, which tbh wasn't the best in terms of quality, will be a real challange as capturing that sort of sheer drama twice will be a difficult task.

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by liverbnz Wed 14 Dec 2011, 9:13 am

I really do not want to see Undertaker/HHH III at next year's Wrestlemania if last years is anything to go by.

Also, I really hated HHH's promo on RAW, firstly because it was extremely predictable from the moment he uttered his first few lines. Secondly, HHH leaving the ring 'on his own power' whilst the oppponent that he has just 'put over' needs carrying out, is not an OMG moment. It's a typical HHH stealing the thunder moment. I know it was The Undertaker and he hardly needs the rub, but that is not the point, it's HHH massive ego shining through once again.

liverbnz

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Wed 14 Dec 2011, 12:10 pm

liverbnz wrote:I really do not want to see Undertaker/HHH III at next year's Wrestlemania if last years is anything to go by.

Also, I really hated HHH's promo on RAW, firstly because it was extremely predictable from the moment he uttered his first few lines. Secondly, HHH leaving the ring 'on his own power' whilst the oppponent that he has just 'put over' needs carrying out, is not an OMG moment. It's a typical HHH stealing the thunder moment. I know it was The Undertaker and he hardly needs the rub, but that is not the point, it's HHH massive ego shining through once again.

I agree, i would prefer CM Punk (c) vs HHH & Undertaker vs Barrett
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Wed 14 Dec 2011, 1:55 pm

Cant be disappointed if those three matches are on the card to be fair. With still Orton, Kane, The Miz, Daniel Bryan, Sheamus to be booked, along with Ziggler and Rhodes and potentially a Mysterio v Sin Cara match, it could shape up to be a very decent Wrestlemania.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Wed 14 Dec 2011, 1:58 pm

Still like the Taker vs Foley idea!
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Wed 14 Dec 2011, 2:04 pm

With Vince apparently obsessed with breaking the Guiness World Record of masks being worn in one place, it wouldnt suprise me if Foley reprised his Mankind persona and faced Kane. If Rey v Cara happens too they'd be a lot of masks in the arena.

Cena v Rock
HHH v Taker
Punk v Jericho
Kane v Mankind
Mysterio v Sin Cara

I'd pay £14.99 for that.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 14 Dec 2011, 2:11 pm

I can't see Sin Cara being back before WM especially with he's knee injury tbh which would explain Kane being given his mask back.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Wed 14 Dec 2011, 2:16 pm

True, i'd forgotten about the severity of Cara's injury. Kane v Mysterio then, or Kane v Mankind. Surely it'd have to be one of them two if they want to break the world record for masks.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Wed 14 Dec 2011, 2:27 pm

Taker in a 3 stages of hell match against Mick Foley.
1. Vs Dude Love - Falls counts anywhere
Quick Wardrobe change in the ring
2. Cactus Jack - Hardcore Match
Quick Wardrobe change in the ring
3. Mankind - Hell in the cell

I can only dream!!!
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Wed 14 Dec 2011, 5:01 pm

Taker would be 22-0 by the end of the night!

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down