The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two huge names in Miami for Mania? (may contain spoiler!)

+5
UpsideDownFace
DonIffy
RinoGattuso
Beer
Hero
9 posters

Go down

Two huge names in Miami for Mania? (may contain spoiler!) Empty Two huge names in Miami for Mania? (may contain spoiler!)

Post by Hero Sat 31 Mar 2012, 12:25 am

Both Batista and Lesnar have flown into Miami and are in discussion with WWE about appearing at Wrestlemania this weekend.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Two huge names in Miami for Mania? (may contain spoiler!) Empty Re: Two huge names in Miami for Mania? (may contain spoiler!)

Post by Beer Sat 31 Mar 2012, 12:45 am

This a joke??

Source??

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Two huge names in Miami for Mania? (may contain spoiler!) Empty Re: Two huge names in Miami for Mania? (may contain spoiler!)

Post by Beer Sat 31 Mar 2012, 12:48 am

Batista is currently filming the chronicles of riddick sequel with Vin Diesel so this would be HUGE news.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by RinoGattuso Sat 31 Mar 2012, 2:32 am

He was picked up by WWE officials at the airport.

RinoGattuso

Back to top Go down

Post by DonIffy Sat 31 Mar 2012, 4:07 am

If either one of them comes back , it'll be huge.

DonIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by UpsideDownFace Sat 31 Mar 2012, 9:05 am

This is true. Saw the story about Lesnar first. I would cream. Be one of the biggest Mark out moments I would ever have.

UpsideDownFace

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Sat 31 Mar 2012, 9:09 am

Both rated at 50/50. I wonder if it's simply to appear on tv or to actually have some involvement?

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Sat 31 Mar 2012, 9:28 am

MARK OUT MARK OUT!!!

But seriously it would be great to have Lesnar back, not too fussed about Batista but if Brock would show up it would be huge. Where could they get involved though?. It wouldn't be in any match I can think of. The WWE/WHC match? wouldn't have thought so. Kane-Orton, nope. Cena-Rock, off limits, as is hell in a cell. The only one I can think of is the team Johnny vs team Teddy

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sat 31 Mar 2012, 10:03 am

Well the rumours circulating are Lesnar v Rock at next years Mania, now doesn't seem a great idea to me but it would certainly get viewings, I'd have thought they'd have gone with the already set up rivalry of Lesnar v Taker.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 31 Mar 2012, 10:09 am

Ahh poop. I dont want either to interfere in a match. Come out after a match has finished yes, but I dont want screwy finishes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Sat 31 Mar 2012, 10:10 am

Hero wrote:Well the rumours circulating are Lesnar v Rock at next years Mania, now doesn't seem a great idea to me but it would certainly get viewings, I'd have thought they'd have gone with the already set up rivalry of Lesnar v Taker.

The problem there though is, that there seems to be a genuine beef between Mark and Brock - would either be willing to lose? Would Taker have it in him to face Brock?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Sat 31 Mar 2012, 11:02 am

I'll believe it when i see it from either of these guys. Batista has slated WWE as he was leaving and after he had left, saying that he hasn't really done much in the public eye since leaving, I would have though that with Brock if he really has been seen in Miami then i'd bet it would just be talks about a possible match next year and seeing if he'd be able to cope. I can't see where or what possible reason either of these guys will get involved tomorrow night & if they did surley they would be back full time if otherwise it would be pointless for them to turn up and dissapear for a year again

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Sat 31 Mar 2012, 11:06 am

Be interesting to see what the current buy rate is for Mania and also whether it's sold out. This could just be a cheap plug to get the numbers up?

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sat 31 Mar 2012, 11:59 am

Id expect Batista is only out their to see Flair into the HOF tbh Lesnar could be a possibility though.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sat 31 Mar 2012, 2:44 pm

Last word on Brock Lesnar appearing at WrestleMania 28 was that the two sides were still working on terms of a deal including financial issues and a number of dates that he would be working for WWE. WWE wants Lesnar to have a somewhat regular role.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sat 31 Mar 2012, 11:38 pm

the story going around Miami is that Brock Lesnar has signed a one-yer deal with WWE and will work a "more than Undertaker and less than Goldberg" type of schedule. This report is unconfirmed. Lesnar is in Miami with security and is surrounded by a large group of people shielding him from everyone.

If the deal goes through with Brock Lesnar and WWE, the one going around Miami about a one-year deal, then expect Lesnar to be involved in a WrestleMania 29 announcement on Monday's RAW

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 31 Mar 2012, 11:42 pm

How would Lesnar fit in?

Lesnar v Rock
Lesnar v Cena
Lesnar v Punk
Lesnar v Taker (take into account Taker normally takes 8months+ off after Mania so I cant see it)
Lesnar v Austin (they have never had a match)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down