The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why want Tevez?

+7
monzon
WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs
Ayrshirebhoy
ReallyReal
Dr Gregory House MD
sirfredperry
lorus59
11 posters

Go down

Why want Tevez? Empty Why want Tevez?

Post by lorus59 Thu 15 Dec 2011, 7:27 am

So Man City want to sell Carlos Tevez. I can't see why any club would want him. His past history at clubs was appalling to say the least. I would love it if no club would accept him. That would be a valuable lesson to all players. Leave him out in the cold.

lorus59

Back to top Go down

Why want Tevez? Empty Re: Why want Tevez?

Post by sirfredperry Thu 15 Dec 2011, 9:35 am

Well, you can understand clubs' reluctance to take him and also understand why they would want him. His actual PLAYING record is excellent, his off-field performance awful. Not sure if any manager could handle him (or perhaps I should say handle his agent).

sirfredperry

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Thu 15 Dec 2011, 2:08 pm

He'll find a club, players for years (particuarly in recent times) have been finding work despite being muppets off the field, Tevez is undoubtedly one of the best strikers in the world and my guess is he's most likely to end up at AC Milan where I'm sure Bunga Bunga Buelisconi couldn't care less about his off field antics (or the fact that he already has about a million strikers) and would welcome him with open arms.

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Dec 2011, 2:15 pm

he was always happy at westham, however he wont go back he's too good for us Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by ReallyReal Thu 15 Dec 2011, 2:29 pm

I still maintain that Citys owners should have sent someone round to his house and kneecapped him, they'd then have claimed the insurance and got rid of one of the most scummy people on the planet, happy days for eveyone except the ultragreedy little turd.

ReallyReal

Back to top Go down

Post by sirfredperry Thu 15 Dec 2011, 2:36 pm

The Tevez affair begs the question as to just how a fanatical supporter would take to having a real aaarrgh-hole come to their club, particularly if he started doing the business on the pitch.
Does success on the field outweigh eveything ? Are there some players who some fans would NEVER get behind? Should there be times when there's a player that ALL fans should never support?

sirfredperry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayrshirebhoy Thu 15 Dec 2011, 10:09 pm

I would love this to be the example that footballers need to bring them back to reality and there heads out there butts. Unfortunately there will always be a club that wants him.

Ayrshirebhoy

Back to top Go down

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Thu 15 Dec 2011, 11:12 pm

Why want tevez?

because he is easily one of the top strikers on the planet. He can walk into most teams and brings a different side to an attack force with his strength, stamina, skill and composure.

He has ruined his career on his own account, but if he goes back to argentina he can make a great living. Boca and Corinthian's would love him there.

WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs

Back to top Go down

Post by monzon Sat 17 Dec 2011, 8:48 pm

Until he spat his dummy out he was almost certainly the best player in England. I can see why any club would want him.

monzon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayrshirebhoy Sun 18 Dec 2011, 9:18 am

He needs another club ASAP anyway. He seems to me the kinda guy who could easily blimp up with a few months off.

Ayrshirebhoy

Back to top Go down

Post by lorus59 Fri 13 Jan 2012, 2:47 am

I see the talks with AC Milan broke down. I hope Milan saw sense and decided he was not worth it. Wouldn't it be great if every club thought the same.

lorus59

Back to top Go down

Post by dummy_half Fri 13 Jan 2012, 9:04 am

Lorus
It's most probably just a negotiating tactic - apparently personal terms have been agreed and the sticking point is Man City's fee.

Given that City want Tevez away, AC are looking for a bargain deal and so a bit of brinksmanship does them no harm. Expect Tevez to move to AC Milan on the last day of the window, and I wouldn't be entirely surprised if he goes on a free.

dummy_half

Back to top Go down

Post by johnson2 Fri 13 Jan 2012, 12:22 pm

City should sack him for misconduct, and then sue him for the potential transfer fee they would achieve from his sale. The owner is faricher than Tevez, and if I were him I would sue him for every last penny he is worth, just to prove a point.

He is a loathesome individual who I hope never graces a football field in europe again.

johnson2

Back to top Go down

Post by monty junior Fri 13 Jan 2012, 12:37 pm

I would rather have Pato anyway, can't understand why on earth their trying to get rid of a future world class striker for an older one who has a terrible track record of discipline.

monty junior

Back to top Go down

Post by sirfredperry Fri 13 Jan 2012, 12:47 pm

Well Tevez - great on the pitch, awful off it - is kicking only his heels at the moment and surely no one is too sorry. Such industry, whole-heartedness and selflessness while playing, and a complete xick-head off the park.

sirfredperry

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Essence_of_Excellence Fri 13 Jan 2012, 1:46 pm

Interesting...

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11679/7426768/Platt-hints-at-Tevez-return

The_Essence_of_Excellence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down