The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Premiership and City don't need Tevez

+6
GSC
Crimey
Liam
compelling and rich
Josiah Maiestas
spencerclarke
10 posters

Go down

The Premiership and City don't need Tevez Empty The Premiership and City don't need Tevez

Post by spencerclarke Tue May 15, 2012 6:30 am

Just when city and their fans should be enjoying their first league title since 1968 Tevez goes and puts his foot in it again. By all accounts he has been waving a banner saying 'RIP Fergie'. Can anyone confirm this? If so he is even more of a cretin than I already thought. Classly, money grabbing waste of space that does nothing but give football a bad name.

spencerclarke

Back to top Go down

The Premiership and City don't need Tevez Empty Re: The Premiership and City don't need Tevez

Post by Josiah Maiestas Tue May 15, 2012 6:34 am

Laugh Thats the funniest thing ive seen in weeks, and ive seen alot.

Tevez did not make the placard btw, so calm yaself. Cat
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

The Premiership and City don't need Tevez Empty Re: The Premiership and City don't need Tevez

Post by compelling and rich Tue May 15, 2012 6:36 am

think the rest of the premership will be happy to see him go, terrible attitude who in the future will only be remembered for that and not his football. think city do need him, only have to look how they all the city fans wetted themselves when he came back. probably will go on a golfing hoilday for 5 months again next year though

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Tue May 15, 2012 6:39 am

Fergie said "not in his lifetime". Hence the placard saying R.I.P.
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Tue May 15, 2012 6:42 am

Josiah Maiestas wrote:Fergie said "not in his lifetime". Hence the placard saying R.I.P.

cant remember the quote exactly but sure it was about city beoming the dominant force in his lifetime. one title hardly makes them the dominant force. 12 vs 1, they got a way to go first

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by spencerclarke Tue May 15, 2012 6:46 am

He's screwed over every team he has played for and appears to be getting away scotfree for his part in Barton's sending off. Just another example of the good side of football being over shadowed by idiots. Most dramatic final day in years and yet all the talk will be of Barton and now this dispicable act from Tevez. Fergie has done more in his career than Tevez could even dream of.

spencerclarke

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Tue May 15, 2012 7:04 am

Its just banter, why so serious?

mad
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by spencerclarke Tue May 15, 2012 7:18 am

'RIP' statements aint banter. Plus thats just the tip of the iceberg with the man. He walked out on his club and just got welcomed back with open arms. He needs to be made an example of. The game needs more characters like parker, kompany etc. Hard working honest players.

spencerclarke

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Tue May 15, 2012 7:28 am

It would be a bit awkward if he Fergie dropped dead before next season. Persoanlly I think the guy is a waste of space, purely motivated by money. He's a great player, but in my view he is the modern day footballer epitomised, throws his toys out of his pram when he's not happy and most certainly isn't a good player.

I don't think SAF has long left as Utd manager, but i'm sure if he doesn't win the title next season, he may, just maybe, hand over the reigns to someone else, someone like Guardiola after his sabbatical, or maybe Mourihno if he wins the champions league next season. Although i'm sure that he would not want to end on a losing note, which actually makes me think he will only walk away if he wins something. I hope he goes out on a high, he deserves it.

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue May 15, 2012 7:34 am

I agree martyr_94, I would have said before this season that he won't retire until Manchester United win the Champions League again, but as that looks slightly unrealistic, I think he'll probably retire if they can win the Premier League again. I think Fergie is driven by success though, so if he doesn't win, it makes him drive on to win it, and if he does it win it, he wants the feeling again, so sometimes I think he genuinely won't ever retire and will die in the job.

I think whoever follows Fergie will have the toughest job in football, the media scrutiny over them will be huge, the only way they will have a decent start to the job is if Ferguson gives his absolute blessing of him and continues to support him throughout his tenure.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by spencerclarke Tue May 15, 2012 7:39 am

I can seriously see it being David Moyes. Same background, similar style, good track record. Plus I think the likes of so called big name managers would want to stamp their authority from the start. I feel the role needs someone to just take over the reins and tweek it a little at first. Tough job though, then you have the whole rooney v moyes thing to deal with!

spencerclarke

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue May 15, 2012 7:42 am

Cant imagine too many Utd or City players will be sad to see him go.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2012 8:03 am

I doubt there is another club in the world willing to pay anywhere near the wages he is supposed to be on so I wouldn't be surprised to see him stay put but personally I'd like to see the back of him.

He's done numerous things that suggest to me that he's a bit thick and this just adds to that. He's been in this country for six years now and he still can't string a sentence together in English. Embarrassing really.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Tue May 15, 2012 8:26 am

And he doesn't have an alibi if you know what I mean.

"Carlos Tevez looks like somebody has drawn a face onto their thumb"

But he's a disgrace to most footballers.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2012 11:18 am

If Mancini hadn't have brought Tevez back when he did, Man City wouldn't have won the title.

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Tue May 15, 2012 5:58 pm

Nore Staat wrote:If Mancini hadn't have brought Tevez back when he did, Man City wouldn't have won the title.

true, but intresting to see how the likes of dzecko and mario took it. they had been working there arses of in training throughout the christmas period and beyond why he was sunning himself back home only for tevez to jump straight back to the first team. will be intresting to see how mancini deals with other players who step out of line as he hasnt really got a leg to stand on. man manangement has worked in the short term but will it last in the long term with principles like that, i know if i was one of the other strikers who had been training all season i would have been fuming!

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by hornbloweroafc Tue May 15, 2012 8:11 pm

would we be talking about this in the same if Joe Hart or Vincent Kompany had done it?
hornbloweroafc
hornbloweroafc

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Tue May 15, 2012 8:14 pm

Apparently another City player did hold it up Hornblower, all getting blown out of proportion because of who it is.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dondelero Tue May 15, 2012 8:19 pm

Tevez is at the right club and should stay for many years to come. His actions are of no surprise and of course there will be more to come. Even though City have won the Title, it is still all about Utd and SAF.

dondelero

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Tue May 15, 2012 8:50 pm

who ever the other player was, was equally stupid. tevez was slighty worse as he has had a personal relationship with the man, he wouldnt be where he is now if it werent for fergie.

still makes no sense the poster anyway

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down