The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

England vs Pakistan

+22
sirfredperry
Pal Joey
dummy_half
guildfordbat
Carrotdude
m@tt
Duty281
LivinginItaly
msp83
JDizzle
AK
Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler
Mike Selig
Corporalhumblebucket
Shelsey93
Demon Racer
Gregers
Mad for Chelsea
ShankyCricket
alfie
skyeman
Fists of Fury
26 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

England vs Pakistan - Page 6 Empty England vs Pakistan

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:31 am

First topic message reminder :

so guys, with a huge series coming up against pakistan, what do we think? In terms of the side, conditions, anything to do with this huge tour

IMO this should be the side

1.Strauss
2.Cook
3.Trott
4.KP
5.Bell
6.Prior
7.Bresnan
8.Swann
9.Broad
10.Anderson
11.Monty

however i think they will go with this side

1.Strauss
2.Cook
3.Trott
4.KP
5.Bell
6.Morgan
7.Prior
8.Bresnan
9.Swann
10.Broad
11.Anderson

The pitches that we have seen pak play sri lanka, on and previous tracks there, suggest the ball dosent spin much, and is just a batting paradie. Therefore do we really need 6 batsman plus prior, as prior is easily good enough to bat 6, and we have a strong line up all the way down. Jimmy at no 11 is no mug with the bat.

Back to top Go down

England vs Pakistan - Page 6 Empty Re: England vs Pakistan

Post by LOVERBOY Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:10 pm

On the contrary CF90,a rather short tour with just two more Tests and a few one-dayers to play.
As to being sure they'll bounce back,I very much doubt it,with a 1-0 advantage in a three match series and huge physcological advantage gained already I cannot see Pakistan failing to win the series and probably the ODI series as well.

Last edited by LOVERBOY on Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

LOVERBOY

Back to top Go down

Post by LOVERBOY Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:10 pm

Last edited by LOVERBOY on Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : repeated)

LOVERBOY

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:18 pm

LOVERBOY wrote:On the contrary CF90,a rather short tour with just two more Tests and a few one-dayers to play.
As to being sure they'll bounce back,I very much doubt it,with a 1-0 advantage in a three match series and huge physcological advantage gained already I cannot see Pakistan failing to win the series and probably the ODI series as well.

i mean psycholigally, if we cant deal with ajmal.

Back to top Go down

Post by gboycottnut Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:05 pm

cricketfan90 wrote:
LOVERBOY wrote:On the contrary CF90,a rather short tour with just two more Tests and a few one-dayers to play.

i mean psycholigally, if we cant deal with ajmal.

The problem England seemed to have in that first test was that they were so caught up on the threat posed by Ajmal, that they forget that Pakistan also have another matchwinning bowler in Umar Gul.

gboycottnut

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6