The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ulster vs. Munster, Ravenhill, 30th Dec 7:05pm

+26
Golden
Mickado
johnnymonaghan
FitzStephen
Sin é
aucklandlaurie
Jenifer McLadyboy
valjester
pete (buachaill on eirne)
Artful_Dodger
MrsP
ME-109
BlueMuff
The Great Aukster
Thomond
clivemcl
Backrower678
marty2086
red_stag
Rava
rodders
Standulstermen
Rory_Gallagher
Ulsterexile
Notch
Don Alfonso
30 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Ulster vs. Munster, Ravenhill, 30th Dec 7:05pm - Page 7 Empty Ulster vs. Munster, Ravenhill, 30th Dec 7:05pm

Post by Don Alfonso Tue 27 Dec 2011, 11:57 am

First topic message reminder :

Now that Leinster vs. Ulster (and all the attendant hand-wringing and gnashing of teeth) is over, we can focus on Ulster's second derby this week - Munster at Ravenhill.

Most of the team is fairly guessable - McAllister, Kyriacou, Afoa, Muller, Tuohy, Henry, Wannenburg, Pienaar, Humphreys, Gilroy, Cave, D'Arcy, Terblanche.

Without any updates on injuries, I'm in the dark beyond that. I don't know how exactly the back-line will shape up, although I hope Whitten's in at twelve and D'Arcy's on the wing. I have no idea how the back-row will work, with Ferris at Ireland camp, Faloon and McComish injured, and Diack and the two youngsters having played already this week. If Barker's okay, maybe he'll start at five and Touhy move to six?

If Faloon, Marshall and Danielli were fit and healthy, that would get us out of a hole.

What will Munster's line-up be on Friday? Anyone want to hazard a guess? POM, Murphy, Hurley, Botha, du Preez all likely to be in the first VX? Who will be in second row? Who will play at outhalf?

Don Alfonso

Back to top Go down

Ulster vs. Munster, Ravenhill, 30th Dec 7:05pm - Page 7 Empty Re: Ulster vs. Munster, Ravenhill, 30th Dec 7:05pm

Post by BlueMuff Thu 05 Jan 2012, 9:41 am

roddersm wrote:It looks like both Flood and Tuilagi could be missing for the Tigers against us at Ravenhill Smile ......anyone else see a bonus point victory on the cards?..... Whistle

Thats good news from an Ulster point of view. Really fancy Ulster to win this altough I cant see you scoring 4 tries.

This is definitely the most interesting group

BlueMuff

Back to top Go down

Ulster vs. Munster, Ravenhill, 30th Dec 7:05pm - Page 7 Empty Re: Ulster vs. Munster, Ravenhill, 30th Dec 7:05pm

Post by geoff998rugby Thu 05 Jan 2012, 9:50 am

The more important, and more likely scenario, is we need to deny them a bonus point 4-0 and they are out

geoff998rugby

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Thu 05 Jan 2012, 10:02 am

No me neither BlueMuff but the cards are starting to fall in our favour a bit and we have to take advantage. No excuses now we have to get everything we can from this one. The Tigers are still a huge challenge but at Ravenhill with some of their key players missing we are in a strong position.

As Popie always says..."Never give a sucker an even break".... Very Happy
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7