The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheltenham Festival Day Three - Thursday 17th March

4 posters

Go down

Cheltenham Festival Day Three - Thursday 17th March Empty Cheltenham Festival Day Three - Thursday 17th March

Post by Solerina Wed 16 Mar 2011, 5:59 pm

World Hurdle Day......I've been looking forward to this race for ages!!

Be back with my picks for Thursday very shortly : )

Solerina

Solerina

Back to top Go down

Cheltenham Festival Day Three - Thursday 17th March Empty Re: Cheltenham Festival Day Three - Thursday 17th March

Post by Solerina Wed 16 Mar 2011, 6:15 pm

1.30 Mr Thriller

2.05 Kayf Aramis

2.40 Somersby

3.20 Grands Cruz

4.00 Aigle D'or

4.40 Galaxy Rock

5.15 Warcraft

Good luck everyone! : )

Solerina

Solerina

Back to top Go down

Cheltenham Festival Day Three - Thursday 17th March Empty Re: Cheltenham Festival Day Three - Thursday 17th March

Post by racingnut Wed 16 Mar 2011, 7:09 pm

Halfway house,so its all on the downslope now.It looks a tad easier than Wednesday but when you think youve got this game cracked it chews your backside for you.
So heres six to avoid for tomorrow.
1.30 Mr Gardner
2.05 Gwanako
2.40 Kalahari King
3.20 Big Bucks (Powerstation is too big @40s ew saver)
4.00 Quartz de Thaix
4.40 Galant Nuit

Best of luck if you play,if not get on the black stuff its St Patricks Day 🍺

racingnut

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanseadabber Thu 17 Mar 2011, 12:20 pm

My main bet today is AP in the first, have also stuck a yankee on with 4 of Ferdy Murphy's horses so if he has a good day so will I!

Good luck fellow punters!
Swanseadabber
Swanseadabber

Back to top Go down

Post by Solerina Thu 17 Mar 2011, 1:19 pm

Swanseadabber wrote:My main bet today is AP in the first, have also stuck a yankee on with 4 of Ferdy Murphy's horses so if he has a good day so will I!

Good luck fellow punters!

Hi Swansea,

Good luck to you for today and to anyone else who's betting.

I can't believe it's Thursday already! I was originally against extending the Festival to 4 days......but I'm glad now, otherwise it would all be over after today.
I was concrned the quality of the racing might be diluted if they had to fill an extra day, but that hasn't seemed to be the case.

Anyway......happy punting everyone! : )

Solerina

Solerina

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanseadabber Thu 17 Mar 2011, 1:37 pm

Get in AP, took 9/2 - C'mon Ferdy Murphy now
Swanseadabber
Swanseadabber

Back to top Go down

Post by Solerina Thu 17 Mar 2011, 1:39 pm

Lol! I posted on the chat thread at exactly the same time.

Wel done Swansea!

Solerina

Solerina

Back to top Go down

Post by steveo77 Thu 17 Mar 2011, 1:57 pm

hi everyone

what a great start to the day. Swansea I did even better- was on at 5/1! Very Happy

the next race looks interesting - the ones i loke the look of are Lush Life, Barafundle, and an outsider Pause and Clause

steveo77

Back to top Go down

Post by Solerina Thu 17 Mar 2011, 1:59 pm

Hi steveo!

Glad you could join us!

Well done on your win Very Happy

Solerina

Solerina

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanseadabber Thu 17 Mar 2011, 2:02 pm

Steveo, I just missed the 5's mate, was that price on the screen but by the time I marked out my other bet it was 9/2 but hey ho a 9/2 winner is good enough for me.
Would love to see Emma lavelle winnin the next but its 33/1, Pause & Clause - not havin a bet
Swanseadabber
Swanseadabber

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanseadabber Thu 17 Mar 2011, 2:04 pm

Sol, did you have a go at the quiz question I posted?
Swanseadabber
Swanseadabber

Back to top Go down

Post by Solerina Thu 17 Mar 2011, 2:36 pm

Swanseadabber wrote:Sol, did you have a go at the quiz question I posted?

No....I've only just seen it!

Thanks for reminding me.....I'll have a good think about it

Solerina

Solerina

Back to top Go down

Post by Solerina Thu 17 Mar 2011, 5:41 pm

Today's Festival winners

1.30 Noble Prince 4-1

2.05 Buena Vista 20-1

2.40 Albertas Run 6-1

3.20 Big Buck's 10-11F

4.00 Holmwood Legend 25-1

4.40 Junior 10-3F

5.15 Plato 6-4F (Charity Race)

Racingnut picked Big Buck's on this thread....well done. I didn't manage to pick one winner lol.

Steveo and Swansea did well today : )

I hope our forum members made some money today...and if you didn't I hope you have better luck tomorrow : )

Solerina

Solerina

Back to top Go down

Post by racingnut Thu 17 Mar 2011, 6:48 pm

What looked an easier day than Wednesday didnt quite pan out that way.Nice start for Swansea with AP lifting Noble Prince home but Buena Vista and Holmwood Legend at 20s and 25s spoilt the party.Albertas broke my heart again by denying Kalahari once more,think Graeme got a bit far back and slightly outpaced coming down the hill but as usual he stormed home,alas to no avail,placed again.Big Bucks proved himself the best staying hurdler weve seen with a super display,lovely tactical ride by Ruby and hes just class,fullstop.
Didnt have a wager again though i was tempted by KK when he went 7s.As for the info i put up on another thread well the less said about it the better,Ferdys at Hexham was just never going at any stage and our mare disgraced herself by refusing when well clear at the last and bringing down the only challenger--void race.Sorry if you followed it but im only the messenger,i pass on what i hear. Doh

racingnut

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down