The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheltenham Festival Day Two- Wednesday 16th March

5 posters

Go down

Cheltenham Festival Day Two- Wednesday 16th March Empty Cheltenham Festival Day Two- Wednesday 16th March

Post by racingnut Tue 15 Mar 2011, 7:08 pm

Pulsating days entertainment on day one,a couple of hotpots go in and as usual a couple of less fancied runners oblige.
To my mind Wednesday is always the hardest day to find a winner,a massive field hcap hurdle,marathon amateur event,the bumper and the original "lay one out for" juvenile hcap.If id been punting i would have had a grand first day but ive sort of give it up but if you did play i hope you showed some sort of profit.Dont know if these will help but heres my ideas forday two.

1.30 Beshabar
2.05 Habbie Simpson
2.40 Time For Rupert
3.20 Master Minded
4.00 Tiger O Toole
4.40 L'Eminence Grise
5.15 Cheltenian

Good luck if you play Wink

racingnut

Back to top Go down

Cheltenham Festival Day Two- Wednesday 16th March Empty Re: Cheltenham Festival Day Two- Wednesday 16th March

Post by Swanseadabber Tue 15 Mar 2011, 8:07 pm

Have to agree with you Racingnut, since the meeting was extended to the friday the racing on the Wednesday is very tough on the punter.
However will do a bit of studying and pick my usual donkeys!
Swanseadabber
Swanseadabber

Back to top Go down

Cheltenham Festival Day Two- Wednesday 16th March Empty Re: Cheltenham Festival Day Two- Wednesday 16th March

Post by Solerina Tue 15 Mar 2011, 9:18 pm

My predictions for Wednesday are -

1.30 Be There In Five
2.05 So Young
2.40 The Giant Bolster
3.20 Master Minded
4.00 Aegean Dawn
4.40 Titan De Sart
i5.15 Tusa Eire

Thanks for putting the thread up, racingnut Smile

Solerina

Solerina

Back to top Go down

Post by steveo77 Wed 16 Mar 2011, 9:52 am

ok here are my predictions for today

1.30 Chicago Grey
2.05 So Young
2.40 Time for Rupert
3.20 Master Minded
4.00 Aegean Dawn
4.40 Titan de Sarti
5.15 Ericht

2 of my big favourites running today - Time for Rupert & Master Minded. Very Happy

steveo77

Back to top Go down

Post by punch drunk Wed 16 Mar 2011, 11:50 am

Tusa Eire
Cal the police
master minded
mikael Dhagneul
So young

for me today

punch drunk

Back to top Go down

Post by Solerina Wed 16 Mar 2011, 5:54 pm

Today's winners were

1.30 - Chicago Grey 5-1 F

2.05 - First Lieutenant 7-1

2.40 - Boston's Angel 16-1

3.20 - Sizing Europe 10-1

4.00 - Calrito Brigante 16-1

4.40 - What A Charm - 9-1

5.15 - Cheltenian - 14-1

All I shall say is that there is nothing like horse racing for being wise after the event Doh

Well done stevio and racingnut for each picking a winner Very Happy

I'm going to put tomorrow's thread up now......let's see how well we can do on World Hurdle Day : )

Solerina

Solerina

Back to top Go down

Post by racingnut Wed 16 Mar 2011, 7:04 pm

Very hard day if you had a punt,always thought the Wednesday was the hrdest to fathom out even when it was only a three day meeting.Some real hotpots under performed,Time for Rupert was never going at any stage and did well to finish as close as he did,very persistant ride.Master Minded went from looking like being involved to flat out in ten strides,im no vet but he looks like a horse with some sort of ailment.He is certainly "short running" at present.
Have to mention Oscars Well,very unlucky in the Neptune when sprawling after the last,would certainly have gone close but the hurdles are there to be jumped.
Cheltenian was impressive in the last and as usual it will throw plenty of winners.
Didnt have a bet (again) and boy am i glad 8)

racingnut

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down