The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gosh; Chisora and Vitali are quite pally..

+6
tunes666
lovely_london
AlexHuckerby
fearlessBamber
BoxingFan88
Commander
10 posters

Go down

Gosh; Chisora and Vitali are quite pally.. Empty Gosh; Chisora and Vitali are quite pally..

Post by Commander Mon 09 Jan 2012, 7:22 pm

and it was quite funny to see Del Boy turn up in his motor:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9AsvWaUx8b8

Hug

Commander

Back to top Go down

Gosh; Chisora and Vitali are quite pally.. Empty Re: Gosh; Chisora and Vitali are quite pally..

Post by Commander Mon 09 Jan 2012, 7:27 pm

Sorry, already been posted, please delete!

Commander

Back to top Go down

Gosh; Chisora and Vitali are quite pally.. Empty Re: Gosh; Chisora and Vitali are quite pally..

Post by BoxingFan88 Mon 09 Jan 2012, 9:52 pm

Haha that was awesome, nice to see the respect between the two, they looked like old friends lol.

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by fearlessBamber Tue 10 Jan 2012, 9:30 am

Cool - it's almost tempting to like them both.

fearlessBamber

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Tue 10 Jan 2012, 9:33 am

This is just a bit odd, what happened to Chisora, he's become so nice!?

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by lovely_london Tue 10 Jan 2012, 11:15 pm

AlexHuckerby wrote:This is just a bit odd, what happened to Chisora, he's become so nice!?

he was so rude to wladamir and so nice to vitali. maybe he fears vitali.

lovely_london

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Wed 11 Jan 2012, 2:04 am

To be honest... Chisora was beaten by Tyson Fury, I cant see how he has a hells chance against VK!...

He will be stopped in Rnd 4-5.

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Wed 11 Jan 2012, 8:53 am

Herbie didn't really take a beating from my memory (Which isn't the most reliable source) He won the first round and was doing alright but he got tagged and the pressure was growing from a young Vitali, who was so ridiculously dangerous at that point.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Fri 13 Jan 2012, 10:06 pm

Actually, quite nice to see them genuinely act all friendly for a change. Can't believe I just said that.

Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Fri 13 Jan 2012, 10:16 pm

lovely_london wrote:
AlexHuckerby wrote:This is just a bit odd, what happened to Chisora, he's become so nice!?

I think it may have something to do with haye in the build up to his fight. Chisora may realise that the klitschko's aren't going to be the bad guy and they aren't going to psyched out. Chisora seems a decent bloke and I think it don't think it would be in his nature to taunt vitali when he knows vitali has given him a massive opportunity considering on the record he has lost 2 out of 3

WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Fri 13 Jan 2012, 10:31 pm

WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs wrote:
lovely_london wrote:

I think it may have something to do with haye in the build up to his fight. Chisora may realise that the klitschko's aren't going to be the bad guy and they aren't going to psyched out. Chisora seems a decent bloke and I think it don't think it would be in his nature to taunt vitali when he knows vitali has given him a massive opportunity considering on the record he has lost 2 out of 3

Some good points - kinda refreshing anyway.

Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Waingro Sat 14 Jan 2012, 1:26 pm

This is good to see from Chisoras perspective it shows Vitali is taking him lightly. Vitali is old and slow now and Chisora has speed and skil for a heavyweight. His weakness is power so I cant see him knocking out Vitali unless he can win on cuts but his speed will give the slow Vitali alot of problems so I would not writeChisora off specially because Vitali looks like he is taking him very lightly this would be a mistake.

Waingro

Back to top Go down

Post by lovely_london Sat 14 Jan 2012, 8:56 pm

Waingro wrote:This is good to see from Chisoras perspective it shows Vitali is taking him lightly. Vitali is old and slow now and Chisora has speed and skil for a heavyweight. His weakness is power so I cant see him knocking out Vitali unless he can win on cuts but his speed will give the slow Vitali alot of problems so I would not writeChisora off specially because Vitali looks like he is taking him very lightly this would be a mistake.

What fight did Vitali look slow? But speed has never been his base for wins. He uses his height and range and power.

lovely_london

Back to top Go down

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Sat 14 Jan 2012, 9:38 pm

lovely_london wrote:
What fight did Vitali look slow? But speed has never been his base for wins. He uses his height and range and power.

Tbh I though that he looked very slow when he fought solis. Solis used a bit of movement laterally and vitali looked cumbersome until solis' knee caved in. Solis is built much like chisora but has better skills and slightly quicker hands but chisora has a very solid chin. He hasn't really been properly get which will be useful against someone who can bang like vitali. If chisora can get to about 230lbs he could have the speed to get on the inside and wear away vitali. Vitali can throw 800 punches but if he is getting hit to the body like chisora did vs helenius then he may start to look his age an tire

WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Sat 14 Jan 2012, 11:27 pm

2 rounds Truss has predicted for Klits to KTFO of the Chis

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by lovely_london Sun 15 Jan 2012, 6:52 pm

WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs wrote:
lovely_london wrote:

Tbh I though that he looked very slow when he fought solis. Solis used a bit of movement laterally and vitali looked cumbersome until solis' knee caved in. Solis is built much like chisora but has better skills and slightly quicker hands but chisora has a very solid chin. He hasn't really been properly get which will be useful against someone who can bang like vitali. If chisora can get to about 230lbs he could have the speed to get on the inside and wear away vitali. Vitali can throw 800 punches but if he is getting hit to the body like chisora did vs helenius then he may start to look his age an tire

Hard to say Vitali is slowing down based on half a round, especially as he looked very quick against adamek. Of course he is slower now than when he beat herbie hide or danny williams but that is because he is now 40. But i don't think he has slowed so much that it is a weakness.

Chisora looks out of shape in my view which is a shame. At the face off his belly looked massive and Klitschko even made a joke about it and called him fat. I don't understand why a boxer who is fighting in the biggest fight of his life for the best belt in boxing would be out of shape.

I would love a great fight but I just see Klitschko jabbing chisora all night and over powering him.

lovely_london

Back to top Go down

Post by rycoys Sun 15 Jan 2012, 7:17 pm

Waingro wrote:This is good to see from Chisoras perspective it shows Vitali is taking him lightly. Vitali is old and slow now and Chisora has speed and skil for a heavyweight. His weakness is power so I cant see him knocking out Vitali unless he can win on cuts but his speed will give the slow Vitali alot of problems so I would not writeChisora off specially because Vitali looks like he is taking him very lightly this would be a mistake.
since when has chisora been fast ? to me hes slow and predictable !!

rycoys

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down