The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Escalation January 24th Results

Go down

6CW Escalation January 24th Results Empty 6CW Escalation January 24th Results

Post by JJJohnson Tue 24 Jan 2012, 12:42 pm

*The show goes live on air inside the Braehead arena and there is a drumroll before "I want it all" screams out of the speakers and processions of fireworks shoot high into the rafters.The fans are packed up into the rafters and they are in fine voice as the cameras pan around the stadium.

"Leone got screwed....AGAIN!
"Visage is a freak"
"Mystery backer = Douchebag"
"Perfect Jack slept with my wife *allegedly*"
"6CW for the Interfed Cup"
"Get well soon Mason"

JT:Ladies and gentlemen welcome to tuesday night Escalation....we are coming to you live and exclusive on ESPN,broadcasting as usual from the sold-out Braehead Arena.And folks after a rollercoaster show we had last week,do not expect the action to dip in the slightest here this evening...when we take one step closer to Redemption...

HE:Well think of all the amazing things we saw last week...Lex Hart's personal sacrifice,the debut of Visage,the brutal assault of Mason White,the continuing rise of Genesis and Jackson Black becoming the number one contender to Geoff Steel's 6CW Title despite the attempted interference from a masked individual...

JT:A masked individual wearing a "Genesis" t-shirt and I am sure Black is going to want answers about that here tonight....as is Keith Leone,who was the recipient of a hellacious sledgehammer shot in last weeks main event,that ultimately cost him his world title opportunity....no doubt that tonights show has alot of questions to answer and hopefully that is exactly what is going to happen...

HE:I'd say buckle up and get ready folks...because if the next two hours are anything like we saw last week they we are in for one hell of a ride....

Boos ring out as "Numb" screams out of the speakers and everyone turns towards the stage.The curtain pushes open and Jackson Black walks out onto the stage.He is dressed in jeans and an open shirt,with the International Title strapped around his waist.He immediately motions to the production crew to cut the music as he walks down to the ring...

JT:I knew we'd be hearing from Jackson Black here tonight...but I had no idea so soon...

HE:Well I imagine the new number contender has alot to say after what went down last week..

Black:You know right now I should be on cloud nine...I should be pretty goddamn happy because in just two weeks time I am going to Redemption and at Redemption I will have the 6CW World Title match that I so richly deserve...infact in reality I should be heading to Redemption as the world champion but I can cope with what I've got....

I should be out partying with friends,rubbing my title chance in everyone's face saying "I told you so"......lapping up every single piece of praise I deserve.....but right at this moment in time....I DONT CARE!

*Crowd boo

JT:Jackson Black is visibly angry here...

HE:Can you blame him?

Black:Because at Redemption I have my championship match in the bag,I'm going on to face Geoff Steel and I will defeat him to become the new world heavyweight champion...don't you dare boo me when you know that's true...

Crowd:You suck x10

Black:But right now none of that matters...because since last week I have had one thing on my mind,there is one cause for concern that has ruined my moment in the spotlight.And that is what happened at the end of last week's main event....roll the footage...

*The VT plays*

JT:Leone or Black....who is it gonna be...?

HE:Jeff look...

JT:What the hell...

A masked man jumps the barrier with a sledgehammer in hand and rolls into the ring.The referee tries to intervene but is pushed aside as the man swings the hammer at Jackson Black's head....

HE:OH MY....

Black ducks the shot at the very last second and the hammer collides with the face of Keith Leone,knocking him unconscious,before Jackson Black clotheslines the masked man over the top rope to the outside....

JT:Leone got levelled with the hammer....

HE:That wasn't the masked man's intended target though...he wanted Black..

JT:Well he didnt get him...and Black's got the cover...

.....Steel leaps over towards the cover......3!

HE:Did he get it...?

JT:He got it...

The crowd boo as the referee's hand comes down for the three before Steel can intervene and the bell sounds."Numb" screams out of the speakers and Jackson Black is declared the winner of the match.Keith Leone is motionless on the canvass and Steel is sat with blood across his face,staring at a triumphant Jackson Black.

HE:Jackson Black did it....he is the number one contender and he is going onto Redemption to face Geoff Steel for the 6CW World Title...

JT:But what about the other issues stemming from this match....who the hell is that masked man,and why did he try and hit Jackson Black with a sledgehammer?

HE:I don't know if your seeing what I am seeing here Jeff...

Jackson Black is stood against the ropes,staring out at the masked man who is backing up the rampway.Black looks extremely disturbed by the fact that the man is wearing a "Genesis" t-shirt and then turns on his heel and exits through the curtain.Black then turns around and stares at Geoff Steel,who is looking back at him,and then motions a belt around his waist...

JT:Highly disturbing stuff if what we have just seen has any legs....Genesis tried to cost Jackson Black this matchup,but why?....

*The VT ends and returns to Jackson Black in the ring*

Black:My question exactly.....why?....why on earth would Genesis,the faction I have been a part of from day one,want to cost me my world title opportunity....why would Genesis want to take my dream away from me after all I have done for them?

HE:It's a fair question...

JT:More than fair..

Black:See I could sit back and say I don't care,I have my title match and that is all that matters.But I do care,I very much care...not because it breaks my heart if a split from Genesis is on the cards,but because I would sure like to know if I should be looking over my shoulder from this point forwards....see i've been calling Alex Walker all week...i've sent him text messages and e-mails....but did I get a reply?...I got jack(beep)!

Now if Alex didn't have a guilty conscience then surely he would have no qualms picking up the phone and answering my calls........all I ask is for some goddamn honesty.....grow a nutsack and let me know what's going on around here...

*Crowd ultra boo

HE:I think Black might be about to get his wish...

*The boos reach fever pitch as Alex Walker strides out onto the stage.He is dressed in his designer black suit and he looks very focused as he looks down at Jackson Black with a sorry look in his eyes.

Walker:Jackson....Jackson thank god...

Black:Oh your still alive then Alex....

Walker:Jackson I know you have been trying to get in touch with me all week but I had a family emergency and was out of the country until late last night...

*Crowd boo and Black looks suspicious

Walker:Honestly Jackson,after all we have been through,you know I would of taken your call at any hour of the day....but my family comes first,obviously...

HE:You can't argue at that...

JT:If he is telling the truth...

Black:Maybe there was some sort of emergency Alex,I don't know what I believe any more...but the fact remains that last week somebody in a goddamn "Genesis" t-shirt got involved in my match and tried to crash a sledgehammer into my skull...your the boss Walker,you control the actions of Genesis so maybe you'd like to tell me just what in the hell is going on around here?

*Walker looks into the eyes of Black and takes a breath before talking

Walker:I know your angry Jackson,and I completely understand that...if I was you then I would feel exactly the same.But you said so yourself just a minute ago,you have been in Genesis from the beginning...my right hand man,my most trusted ally...do you really think i'd throw that away?

Black:The evidence doesn't lie Alex...you've seen the VT...you explain that to me?

Walker:Use your common sense man...how many enemies do we have?....we have alienated the whole entire roster of 6CW.....and in the back right now they all know that we were dominating this war,in fact we were on the verge of finishing it all for good.....so what better way to slow our momentum than throwing a massive spanner in the works?

Black:Your trying to tell me...that whoever interfered in my match last week was not a member of Genesis....but somebody masquerading as Genesis in order to turn us against one another?

*Walker nods his head and pleads with Black to see sense.Black seems to be weighing up his actions.

Black:I see your point Alex....but i'm still not overly convinced....you are the co-owner of 6CW,the leader of Genesis...you have your resources,more resources than anyone else...so if it wasn't Genesis who cost me last week then you tell me who it is...

Walker:What do you think I am trying to do right now Jackson?....where do you think Udo,Kenty and Sweetwater are?....I have them searching all avenues....we want to find this imposter just as much as you do....we do not want anything or anyone driving a rift between us....we are this close (holds his finger and thumb an inch apart) from ending this war for good and we cannot afford to have any more slip-ups....

Black:So you expect me to just forget all about this....to fall back in line like a good little boy and follow orders?....

Walker:I'm asking you to trust me Jackson,just like you have trusted me from day one.Have I ever lied to you?.Have I ever led you into a situation that I could not get you out of?....believe me Jackson I want to find this culprit as much as you do,I want them brought to justice....and then I want Genesis to take it's rightful place at the top of the mountain....world championship where it belongs,around your waist...

*The crowd are booing as Black looks Walker up and down

Black:I want answers Alex....I want my would-be attacker's head on a goddamn plate before I believe anything that comes out of your mouth...

*Walker looks Black in the eyes and then nods his head

Walker:And you'll have it...

Black:Well for the time being I have a world championship match to concentrate on,and a contest here tonight to prepare for...so if you'll excuse me...

*Black drops his mic and brushes past Walker before exiting the ring and walking up the stage.He stops at the top of the ramp and takes one swift look back at Walker,who stares back,and then exits into the back.

JT:Did you buy any of that cr@p?

HE:Walker seemed genuine Jeff...

JT:Are you serious...this is the same man that has ordered the end of countless 6CW's superstars careers...he is a liar,a cheat and a thief...genuine?...that word will never be in the same sentence as Alex Walker...

HE:Well Jackson Black seems to have accepted it for the time being...

JT:I'm not so sure...Black wants answers and if Walker cannot produce them then I believe we could have issues on the horizon...time will indeed tell...but what a way to start off Escalation...

HE:Tense stuff....and hopefully a sign of things to come as we roll on after the commercials...

*Commercial break

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Escalation January 24th Results Empty Re: 6CW Escalation January 24th Results

Post by JJJohnson Tue 24 Jan 2012, 12:52 pm

*The show returns from the commercial break and a black Bentley pulls up the parking lot of the arena.The door swings open and the crowd in the arena can be heard cheering wildly as Keith Leone steps out.Leone is dressed in his familiar attire,and he lowers his hood to reveal a cut across the bridge of his nose.Leone walks towards the arena as Jack Reynolds pops out of nowhere with a microphone in hand.

Reynolds:Keith...Keith mind if I grab a quick word with you...?

*Leone keeps walking but shows no objection to Reynolds' questions

Reynolds:At the end of last week's show you were drilled with a sledgehammer shot that seemed destined for Jackson Black.That blow not only cost you your chance at facing Geoff Steel for the 6CW Title at Redemption but it must have also opened up wider wounds in your feud with Genesis...considering that the mystery assailant was wearing a "Genesis" t-shirt?

Leone:First thing,I don't think my feud with Genesis could get any bigger.I'm sick and tired of their bull(beep) games and I don't care if that shot was destined for Jackson Black or not,because in the cold light of day there is only one 6CW superstar who felt the full force...

*Leone puts his face up against the camera so the audience can see his nose

Leone:So to me it comes as no surprise at what happened...infact it wouldn't surprise me if everything that happened was one big elaborate plot by Alex Walker and his band of merrymen.It seems like groundhog day to me because I am sure we witnessed this very same scenario just over a month ago...the tension between Black and Genesis...the potential split....and then hey-ho Black is back in the mix,Genesis have got his back and they all lived happily ever after.

See I'm not the sort of man that likes to run around in futile circles and jump through hoops for the establishment.....I know a whole lot about Genesis,infact i'm sitting on the biggest pipebomb the world has ever seen and right about now I am ready to let it all come out...not waiting anymore for the say so of John Liederman...I think that ship sailed last week when Genesis screwed me over for the seventy fifth thousandth time....

Genesis need to realize that they can play all these little games....they can run around this building and act all high and mighty,slap a few nobodies around and really get themselves off on all the pain and destruction they cause....but when it comes to me,that's when things get really interesting.Because I can play games with the best of them....I can cause mayhem as well as the next person....and when somebody tries to slap me about you can bet your a55 that i'm going to slap you cross-eyed in retaliation...

*Crowd cheer

Leone:Alex Walker and his reject regiment can have their five minutes of fame,and I sure hope they enjoy them...because when i'm finished,when i'm done with my business you can rest assured that I am going to bring their foundations crashing down all around them....after I get through speaking my mind there is going to be nothing left but bricks,mortar and Alex Walker's broken body....that is a no refund guarantee...

Genesis have ruined me over and over again....thwarted me at each available avenue....and whether they are responsible for what happened last week or not,it really doesn't matter....this has to end....it has to end now....so here tonight...I will UNLEASH HELL!

*The crowd pop as Leone pulls the arena door open and walks inside as Reynolds stands and watches him go.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Escalation January 24th Results Empty Re: 6CW Escalation January 24th Results

Post by JJJohnson Tue 24 Jan 2012, 12:54 pm

Match 1
Interfed Cup
Big Al Lustley vs Mike Hill

HE:I don't know how wise it is for Keith Leone to be here tonight....he looks pi55ed...

JT:I'd say it was very wise...if Keith Leone has a plan to bring down Genesis then I think it's time he put it into action,I want to see the back of those sorry s.o.b's as much as anyone....

HE:I think tonight is going to be even more explosive than anything we saw last week...

JT:You could be right...

"Kiss" plays out to the sold out crowd and there is a mixed reaction as Big Al Lustley walks onto the stage.He girates his hips and throws his arms in the air as pyros go off and then walks down to the ringside area before sliding in.

HE:Interfed cup action to start us off tonight folks.....

JT:And for the first since this competition started,6CW is in real trouble...

HE:It's that idiot Rapture,last week on Lockdown he cost us the first match and then won the second...he seems hell-bent on taking 6WF to victory..

JT:Rapture certainly seems to have taken on the role of "team leader" and he has been leading by example in recent week.....but can 6WF's success continue here tonight?

HE:Lets hope not...we need points....

JT:We desperately do as right now 6WF is leading by six points...

Lustley stretches against the ropes and then poses in the centre of the ring as the women in attendance wolf whistle.He smiles as he paces the ring and then the crowd pop as "Next big thing" blasts out and blue/silver fireworks shoot high into the air.

HE:Well Hill has been in good form for 6CW since the turn of the year...

JT:He's had his ups and downs....but most of the downs have not been his fault.First he was assaulted by his own teammate,Kenji Hidari,last week on Escalation and then on Lockdown it was Yarmouth Blade's accidental steel pipe shot that laid Hill out.....here tonight the former world champion will be looking to get back to winning ways..

HE:We can hope...

Hill tags the fans hands and then vaults up into the ring.He goes to the corner and poses before jumping down and nodding at Big Al.A massive "6C-Dub" chant rings out in the arena and Hill works them up some more..

JT:Let's hope this crowd can provide the momentum that 6CW so desperately needs...

The referee speaks with both men and then calls for the bell to begin the match.Both men circle and then launch into a lockup,only for Big Al to shoot around back and attempt a waistlock.Hill grabs Big Al's arms and tries to twist himself out before Lustley knees him in the stomach and snapmares Hill to the canvass.Big Al runs off the ropes and attempts a kick to the head but Hill bends backwards to avoid it before kicking up onto his feet and he wipes Big Al out with a spinning heel kick as Lustley comes back...

1.........................2....................shoulder up!

They get back up and Hill looks for a faceplant suplex but Lustley plants his feet and then counters with a snap suplex of his own.He pulls Hill back up and irish whips off the ropes before taking him down with a dropkick on the comeback.Lustley grabs Hill by the hair and drags him back up again before flipping the 6CW star onto his shoulders...

HE:Lustley thinks he can end it early here...

Big Al looks for "The Climax" powerbomb but Hill nails stiff downward right hands and then counters with a hurricanrana takedown.They both get back up and Hill leapfrogs over the oncoming Lustley before lifting him into an inverted atomic drop as he turns around and follows up with a running shining wizard...................1.......................2...................Lustley kicks out.

Hill helps Big Al back up but is staggered back by a jawbreaker.Lustley gets back to his feet and he runs at Hill before leaping up into an enzeguiri but Hill ducks it at the last minute,causing Big Al to land hard on the mat.Hill then follows up with a standing shooting star press..............1.....................2....................Big Al kicks out.

JT:Quick paced matchup to start us here on Escalation....the sort of contest that gets the fans really interested...

Hill drags Big Al back up and forearms him back against the ropes before looking for an irish whip.Big Al keeps ahold of Hill's arm and drags him into the centre of the ring,lifting him up for a spinebuster,but Hill counters with a tornado DDT.....................1........................2..............shoulder up!

HE:Right now we need to see why Mike Hill is a former world champion....we know those skills to shine though...

JT:And he's doing his best...

Hill looks at the referee but is told two.He stomps down on Lustley before backing into the corner and lifting himself onto the second rope before leaping off and landing a legdrop.Big Al slowly gets back to his feet and Hill waistlocks him into a bridging german suplex.................1................2...........Lustley kicks out again.

Hill bounces off the ropes and returns with a back splash (ala Chris Jericho) on Lustley before pulling him up and managing to plant him with a face-first suplex.The crowd cheer Hill on as he goes to the corner and leaps up onto the top rope...

HE:Mike Hill has forced the opening.....MIKE TIME!

Hill leaps off into the 450 splash but Big Al manages to roll away just in time,causing a bad landing for Hill.The crowd try to cheer Hill on as Lustley gets back onto his feet and runs off the ropes before taking Hill down with a bulldog.Big Al stands up and he walks to the corner before climbing up,he looks a little unsteady as he reaches the top and then dives off into a bodysplash......

1.................................2........................Hill just manages to kick out!

JT:Lustley didn't look so comfortable and that could have affected the impact he made from that move...

HE:All the better for us...

Big Al stands up and he poses for the fans by girating his hips and thrusting before beckoning Hill to get up.Hill is groggy as he slowly makes it to a vertical base and then Lustley kicks him in the stomach...

JT:MONEY SHOT!

Big Al looks for the stunner but Hill pushes him away against the ropes and then takes him down with an overhead belly to belly suplex as Big Al comes back.Hill gets back to his feet at the same time as Big Al and he ducks a clothesline from the 6WF superstar before springboarding onto the ropes...

HE:Hurricanrana...

Hill sends Big Al flying with his springboard hurricanrana.Lustley staggers up in the corner and Hill rushes in after him,diving into a bodysplash which Big Al manages to avoid.Hill clatters against the turnbuckle and slumps there as Lustley follows back in with a big clothesline on Hill......Big Al backs away as Mike Hill slumps into a seated position...

JT:Wait just a minute here...

Lustley smirks as he stares at Hill and then he smacks his own backside before shuffling towards Hill in the corner...

HE:Not the stinkface...how humiliating can you get...

Hill manages to roll onto the apron before the stinkface can take place.Big Al comes towards him but Hill shoulder-thrusts him through the middle rope and then sunset flips over the top and rolls Big Al up.........................1............................................2.........................Lustley rolls through onto his feet and kicks Hill straight in the face.

JT:Mike Hill just got taken to the cleaners with that kick....

Lustley stands up and drops five consecutive elbow drops to the chest of Hill before dragging him up by the head and then flips him up onto his shoulders..

HE:CLIMAX...

Hill jumps out of the back of the powerbomb attempt and waits for Big Al to turn around before wiping him out with a pele kick.The crowd are cheering as Hill slowly gets back to his feet and staggers over to the turnbuckle...

JT:Lustley got wiped out there,and this is Hill's chance to pull 6CW back into the mix...

HE:Wait a minute...

JT:You have got to be kidding me...

Hill jumps up onto the top rope as boos ring out around the arena and Rapture comes walking down to the ringside area.Rapture smirks at Hill,who points at the 6WF star and tells him to leave ringside...

JT:Rapture has no business being here....he's not signed to compete on this 6CW show...he needs to get his a55 back to Birmingham...

HE:He's trying to screw us again...

Hill shakes his head at Rapture and then jumps off the top rope and lands a 450 splash ontop of Lustley.....................................1........................................2..............................3!

JT:That's three...

HE:Well it would be...

The crowd's boos are deafening as Rapture jumps up onto the ring apron to distract the referee.The official is yelling at Rapture to get down but the TV & Freeweight Champion continues to make a nuisance of himself....

JT:Will somebody get this idiot out of here....THAT'LL DO!

The crowd pop as Hill sees Rapture and then runs against the adjacent ropes and springboards through the air into a missile dropkick that knocks Rapture off the ring apron.Hill stands up and trash talks Rapture before turning back around...

HE:Hill exacted a little revenge right there....

JT:MONEY SHOT!

Hill walks into the centre of the ring and receives a stiff kick to the stomach before Big Al looks for his patented stunner but Hill pushes him away,towards the ropes...

HE:Haha...

Rapture has clambered back onto the apron but Big Al slams face-first into him and sends him flying again.Lustley staggers back around and Hill kicks his foe in the stomach...

JT:OVER THE HILL....YES!

......3!

HE:He did it...

The crowd pop as "Next Big Thing" roars out and Mike Hill is declared the winner.He kneels over Big Al and wipes sweat from his brow with a smile on his face before standing up and allowing the referee to raise his arm in victory.Rapture has staggered to his feet in the aisleway,and he clutches his jaw as he looks up at Hill..

JT:Even with that snake Rapture's help it wasn't enough for Big Al to defeat Mike Hill here tonight....Hill came through bigtime for 6CW here on Escalation....we're back in it...

HE:Still a long way to go in the Interfed Cup but victories like that can certainly turn tides...i'm glad Rapture's plan exploded in his face here tonight...

JT:You and me both partner...

Hill goes to the ropes and poses for the fans,who chant his name.Rapture looks furious as he spits on the floor and continues to hold his jaw before exiting into the backstage area.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 24 Jan 2012, 12:55 pm

*Jack Reynolds is shown standing by in the backstage area

Reynolds:Evening one and all...I am currently standing by with one of 6CW's newest acquisitions...

???:EN GARDE!......ATTENTION!

*The crowd seem stunned and some laughter can be heard as Colbert Pickwhiste marches into shot.He is dressed in all tweed and he smoke from a pipe as he looks Reynolds up and down.

Colbert:Stand tall old boy..

*Reynolds looks lost

Colbert:By gosh the youth of today wouldn't know manners if they walked up and gripped you by the grapefruits.

*Reynolds shakes his head with disbelief and Colbert looks aghast

Colbert:Well you called me here chap,you obviously wanted to conduct this shindig so chop chop

Reynolds:Right yeah...right..

*Colbert takes a puff of his pipe as Reynolds takes a moment to compose himself

Reynolds:So Colbert...

*Colbert throws his hand up

Colbert:Earl Pickwhiste if you'll please...

Reynolds:Right....Earl Pickwhiste....tonight you make your televised debut here in 6CW against Bartholomew Winterforthe-Featherstone.A man who hails from the same town that you do....alot of history?

Colbert:No clue who he is my old whippersnap,never clapped eyes on him in my entire history..

Reynolds:Really?.Because I heard that you and him wrestled last week..

Colbert:Are you questioning my integrity dear child?.I'll have you know that I am a war veteran,a bowling extrodainaire,chief hunter of Ponkleville and the proud owner of two delightful Basset hounds.Does a man that owns Bassets usually tell lies?

Reynolds:I don't...

Colbert:No he does not,because those dogs have seen the same horrors that I have seen in my life and they are aware,like I am aware that lies lose wars.They have seen my poisonous Hildy in all of here Nazerific glory,what a dastardful trick that was...I still believe she was plotting a rebellious movement before her most untimely death....do you know about my Hildy's death?

*Reynolds shakes his head as Colbert puffs on his pipe again

Cobert:No....well nobody does really.Complete accident of course,but all caused by those dirty little blighters....badgers!

*Reynolds looks perplexed

Colbert:I still believe to this day that the badgers were working undercover,obviously knew what I had done in the Falklands and wanted to make me pay.Well who is having the last laugh now?

*Reynolds shrugs his shoulders

Colbert:Yes well i'm not so sure either,very hard to understand badger when they are trampled under foot,or skewered on the end of my trusty musket.I'm sure there is still a den under my house,waiting and plotting their next attack...but i'll be waiting.

Reynold:Erm right....well what about tonights match?

Colbert:I do apologise my fellow...you did indeed ask me a question,how very juvenile of me to ignore you.Well I have my thermos of Earl Grey,my trusty pipe and I know Max and Bygrave are cheering me on so I am more than prepared.

I just hope this gentlemen,Mr Featherstone is ready to square off in the manner of the old guard.Because I am an honourable man but when it comes down to it,I can be a right nasty bugger!

*Pickwhiste takes one last puff on his pipe

Colbert:Tally ho good sir...

*Reynolds looks baffled as Colbert swings his cane and then walks out of shot.A couple of seconds later two little Basset hounds trot past.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 24 Jan 2012, 12:57 pm

*The scene changes to Byron Williams who is filling up a cup of water from the water cooler.He smiles at a couple of passing production crew females and then sips his drink as he opens up a black folder.

???:Oh look guys,it's Inspector Clueso..

*Byron looks up at the smirking face of Michael Sweetwater.Mr Kenty and Udo Berg are stood by his side and they surround Williams.Byron stares at them and then goes back to reading his folder.Sweetwater grabs at it..

Sweetwater:I'm talking to to you...

*Byron pulls the folder out of Sweetwater's grasp and then looks at him

Byron:And i'm not listening to you,problem?

Sweetwater:As a matter of fact there is...because you might come swaggering in here thinking your Mr big shot from Titan Towers,but let me tell you that there is a big difference between sports entertainment and professional wrestling....this right here is pro wrestling,and we run this show so I expect you to treat us with a little bit of respect...

*Byron smirks

Sweetwater:Don't laugh at me punk....do you know who I am?...Do you know who we are?

*Byron holds up the black folder

Byron:I know all about you...each and everyone of you...

*Sweetwater makes a grab for the folder but Byron keeps it out of his reach

Byron:Step away now...while you still can..

*Sweetwater smiles and looks at Kenty and Berg

Kenty:Are you completely brain dead,boyscout?...Incase you hadn't noticed there is 3 of us and 1 of you.....we have broken bigger and harder men than you so do not push our buttons right now..

*Byron looks at all three men and then nods his head

Byron:Fine...

*Byron goes to walk away as Udo Berg stands in his way

Berg:Apologize...

Byron:Do me a favour...

*Berg slaps the cup of water out of Byron's hand

Berg:Apologize..

*Byron looks up at Berg and then turns towards Sweetwater.

Byron:Ok.....i'm sorry...

*Genesis all laugh amongst themselves and then Byron clocks Sweetwater with a stiff right hand,that knocks him down.Williams backs away with a smirk on his face and the crowd cheer as Kenty and Berg help Sweetwater up.

Kenty:YOUR DEAD WILLIAMS.....DEAD!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 24 Jan 2012, 12:58 pm

Match 2
Colbert Pickwhiste vs Bartholomew Winterforth-Featherstone

HE:Wow checkout the grapefruits on Byron Williams...he just nailed Michael Sweetwater...

JT:As much as I admire the young kid's guts I can't help but think he is going to regret that action....

"Rule Brittania" blasts out of the speakers and the crowd are mixed as Bart Winterforth-Featherstone marches out onto the stage.He waves at the crowd with a smile and then fires a musket up into the rafters.He places the gun down on the stage and then makes his way down to the ring.

HE:I'll admit the two competitors in this next match might be the strangest we have ever seen here in 6CW...

JT:What the hell was that interview with Jack Reynolds all about earlier?

HE:I have no idea...

JT:Well first in the ring we have Bartholomew Winterforth-Featherstone,he is a war veteran and he hails from the small country town of Ponkleville...

HE:As does his opponent...even though they claim to not know each other..

JT:I find that very hard to believe...

Featherstone climbs up into the ring and he carries on waving at the crowd,drawing some cheers but mostly strange looks.Bart removes his monocle and hunting jacket before placing them in the corner and then "Floral Dance" plays out to another mixed reaction.

HE:And this guy is just as strange...

Colbert Pickwhiste walks onto the stage and begins shouting "En Garde" at every available opportunity.He bows to the crowd and then takes a sip from his thermos flask before marching down to the ring,swinging his cane.He places his belongings by the steel steps and then removes his tweed jacket before climbing into the ring.Featherstone eyes up Pickwhiste for a moment and then does some squats in the corner.

JT:This is one of the most surreal sights I have ever seen in a 6CW ring..

Pickwhiste bows at Featherstone,who nods back and then offers a handshake,which Colbert accepts.Both men then strike an old fashioned boxing stance as the referee reads them through the rules and then calls for the bell.

HE:First televised match in the careers of Colbert Pickwhiste and Bart Winterforth-Featherstone,how good is it going to be?

JT:I have my reservations but I hope to be pleasantly surprised...

Both men move around one another and then lockup in the centre of the ring.Pickwhiste quickly turns to the side and he hiptosses Featherstone to the canvass before letting him back up and he hits a quick three punch combo.He backs Bart against the ropes and then whips him across the ring before taking him down with a strong lariat on the comeback....

HE:These two men's styles are extremely similiar....if I didn't know any better I would say they were a tag team...

JT:Perhaps when they have ironed out their differences they can explore that idea...

Bart gets back up and Pickwhiste hims him with several hard kidney punches before whipping him into the corner.He follows in for a clothesline but Featherstone gets his feet up and kicks Pickwhiste backwards before running out and hitting a version of the spear...

HE:Big impact from Winterforth-Featherstone...

1........................2..........Pickwhiste kicks out.Featherstone pulls him up and hits several nasty knees to the top of the head before hitting a big suplex.Bart backs into the corner and lifts himself onto the second rope before jumping off and landing a kneedrop to the head................1....................2.............kickout.

Pickwhiste is struggling to get up as Winterforth-Featherstone hooks him into a headlock and then runs him forward...

JT:BULLDOG!

Pickwhiste stops the move short and shifts his balance before taking Featherstone down with a back suplex.Pickwhiste gets back up and he drops three consecutive fist drops to the face before covering..........................1.........................2..............shoulder up.

Pickwhiste pulls Featherstone back up and places his head between his legs for his patented powerbomb but Bart counters with a backdrop and then runs off the ropes and returns with a viscious kick to the side of Pickwhiste's head................1..........................2............Colbert kicks out.

HE:I'm sat here on my Ipad researching these two guys and what I can see is that they know each other very well..in fact according to these they have an extreme dislike of one another...

JT:Then why would Pickwhiste deny knowing Featherstone?

HE:Apparenly Pickwhiste has made certain accusations about Featherstone's "preference" if you get my drift....and he does not consider "pink feather chasers" to be real human beings so therefore acts as if they do not exist...

JT:This is just getting weirder...

Bart picks Colbert up and ruffles his hair before pushing him back against the corner and slapping him across his face.Colbert seems to swell with anger and he throws big punches at the face of Bart,knocking him back to the centre and then he boots Featherstone in the stomach

HE:Swinging neckbreaker....

..............kickout!

Pickwhiste gets up and he pushes the referee aside before staring at Featherstone and yelling "En Garde" at him as he gets up.Bart is slow to get up and Pickwhiste pulls him forwards before lifting him up into the air...

JT:BOTTOMS UP!

Featherstone punches down into the head of Pickwhiste and wriggles off the back before pushing Pickwhiste against the ropes and flooring him with a clothesline as he comes back.Featherstone scoops Colbert up onto his shoulders as he gets up and then nails a running powerslam............1..................2....................shoulder up.

HE:Both of these men giving a good account of themselves....

JT:They actually are...

Winterforth-Featherstone backs into the corner and lifts himself onto the second rope and he waits for Pickwhiste to get up before jumping off and nailing a shoulder-block takedown.He stands up and shouts "This is for Clarence and Bernard" before grabbing his opponent by the head...

HE:BRITISH BULLDOG!

Featherstone rushes Pickwhiste forwards and jumps up for the bulldog but Colbert uses his strength to drop Featherstone,crotch-first across the ropes.The crowd groan as Featherstone shouts "By jove" and looks in agony and Pickwhiste smiles before grabbing the ropes and shaking them...

JT:Talk about adding insult to injury....

Featherstone collapses back into the ring and seems in real pain as Pickwhiste drags him and nails a scoop slam.Pickwhiste runs against the ropes and comes back into a jumping legdrop...............1..............................2..................shoulder up.

Featherstone is still struggling in pain as Pickwhiste pulls him upwards again and tries to lift him into a dominator position...

HE:Pickwhiste changing tactics...

JT:Backslide!

.........Pickwhiste just kicks out.

Both men scramble back up and Pickwhiste drop toe-holds Featherstone down,causing Bart's head to slam against the turnbuckle and then he rushes into the corner and jumps into a back splash.He then whips Featherstone off the ropes and waits for him to come back...

HE:Samoan...

Pickwhiste lifts his foe up for the samoan drop but Featherstone drops behind him and counters with a reverse DDT..........................1.................................2.................Colbert places his foot on the bottom rope.

HE:I thought Featherstone had won this one...but seems Colbert Pickwhiste has all the resolve to make an impact here in 6CW...

Featherstone stands up and pushes his chest out,whilst staring at the referee with an unhappy look on his face.He then drags Pickwhiste up onto his feet and then places his head between his legs...

JT:Featherstone is going to steal his rival's move....BOTTOMS UP!

HE:HE GOT ALL OF THAT...

............3!

JT:Game,set and match...

The bell sounds and then "The Floral Dance" plays out as the referee raises Colbert Pickwhiste's arm in the air.The instant replays show Featherstone lift Colbert up for the powerbomb but Pickwhiste jumps out of the back and then spins Bart around before kicking him in the stomach and nailing a powerbomb of his own for the three count.

HE:Look how much this win means to Pickwhiste...he just defeated his arch-rival in such a close contest...

JT:And I have to declare myself impressed...I didn't think these two would be up to much,but they can actually wrestle...I found myself quite entertained...

Colbert is celebrating the victory like he won the Grand National when Featherstone low-blows him from behind,dropping him to the canvass.The crowd boo as Featherstone gets up and he smirks before walking out of the ring.

HE:Wow, I guess these two guys really don't like one another...

JT:We knew that coming in but what we didn't know is that one loss would lead to those kind of actions from Bartholomew Winterforth-Featherstone....

HE:I'd say that Pickwhiste is going to be in a less than gentlemanly mood when he regains himself....Featherstone might have to watch over his shoulder in the near future....

Pickwhiste is hunched up in the ring and looking annoyed as Featherstone mocks him from the outside and then picks up his musket and walks into the backstage area.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 24 Jan 2012, 1:05 pm

*The action goes backstage and the crowd boo as Alex Walker opens his office door and a second man follows him out.Walker shakes hands with him.

JT:That's Chris Guerra..

HE:He signed with 6CW last week....but he is yet to debut on-screen...

Walker:It's been a pleasure doing business Chris...

Guerra:Pleasure is all mine Mr Walker...

Walker:And I look forward to your debut next week here on 6CW....

Guerra:Already counting down the days...

Walker:I know you'll do my proud...so on behalf of all of the management team....welcome aboard!

Guerra:You can count on me Mr Walker...

JT:Looks like we are going to see Guerra's televised debut next week at the 6CWF Supershow..

HE:And it looks like he has already struck up a good relationship with Alex Walker...

JT:That's never a good sign...if Guerra has pledged allegiance to Alex Walker and Genesis then maybe things are going to get even uglier than they already have...

*Walker shakes hands with Guerra again and Guerra grins as the crowd boo before walking away.Alex Walker smiles to himself as he walks away and then his mobile phone begins to ring.Walker seems perplexed.

Walker:That's not my ringtone...

*Walker stares at his mobile phone for a moment as it continues to play a very eerie circus theme.He then presses the answer button and holds it to his ear

Walker:Hello?...

*All that can be heard from the other end is crackling and then a very distant laughter before hanging up.Walker stares at his phone in bewilderment before putting it away.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 24 Jan 2012, 1:06 pm

*The action goes backstage and Keith Leone is in the office of John Liederman.

Liederman:I need you to calm down Keith..

Keith:Calm down......CALM DOWN!...

Liederman:Yes calm down...

Leone:Why the hell should I?.You saw what happened last week,you know the information we are sitting in...

Liederman:And like I told you last week I have my plans to bring down Genesis,it just needs to be properly thought through...

Leone:I'm done with thinking things through...Genesis is killing this company and I'm not going to sit back and allow it to happen any more...i'm going out to the ring and I am blowing this thing wide open...

Liederman:You know my thoughts on that Keith,I want you to hold off...

Leone:Hold off...hold off....that's what I have been doing for months...I can't take this cr@p any longer....Genesis needs to be finished....

Liederman:I know your upset....countless screwjobs..

Leone:Your damn right there has been countless screwjobs...but it's not just that,it's the principle that they are polluting this company,driving us into the ground....is that what you want?

Liederman:Of course it's not....but I have a plan Keith...I know that together we can finish this for good...I just need you to show a little trust and follow me through..

Leone:Your asking a heck of alot here John.....

Liederman:I know that...I know that perhaps I am asking too much of you but I need you to do this for me...

Leone:I just don't know how much longer I can keep my mouth shut...

Liederman:I know and I promise you that this will be over sooner rather than later.But I had another reason for you coming to my office right now..

Leone:What?

Liederman:Well as you may or may not know...tonight Jackson Black and Geoff Steel have been give the opportunity to choose each other's opponents....

Leone:Yeah I saw the card...

Liederman:Well I was talking with Steel earlier on and he wants you to face Jackson Black here tonight...

Leone:Fine...i'm sure it can't hurt to get a little revenge...

Liederman:That's not all actually...

*Leone raises his eyebrows

Liederman:This next part shocked me but Steel actually wanted a stipulation added to the match...

Leone I bet he did...

Liederman:No I don't think you understand Keith.Steel told me that he believes he will never have fulfilled his legacy until he has defeated you fairly for the 6CW Title...he says he needs that more than anything...

Leone:Shame that's not going to happen..

Liederman:Well he was very persuasive,so here tonight you will face Jackson Black...and if you win,Steel wants you added to the main event at Redemption...

*The crowd can be heard cheering loud as Leone looks shocked

Leone:Are you serious?...but why?

Liederman:Said he thinks that's what the fans would want to see....and I have to admit I agree with him....so how about it?

Leone:Why not eh...why not...

*Leone smirks as Liderman lounges back in his chair and nods his head.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 24 Jan 2012, 1:08 pm

*The crowd boo as the scene changes to Rapture walking through the backstage area of the Braehead Arena,still rubbing his jaw after what happened earlier.Jack Reynolds comes running up to him.

Reynolds:Rapture...

Rapture:Clear off kid,before you get hurt...

Reynolds:I've been sent to deliver a message to you...

*Rapture stops and stares at Reynolds with fury in his eyes

Rapture:This better be good...

Reynolds:This message comes directly from the owners of 6CW,Alex Walker and John Liederman.

*Reynolds holds up a piece of paper and Rapture rolls his eyes

Reynolds:As you feel it necessary to get involved in every Interfed Cup match and turn up here on Escalation uninvited,we have reached a decision with the agreement of 6WF commissioner,Danny McGraw that you need to be held responsible for your actions.

Rapture:Enlighten me to my responsibilities then...

*Reynolds' hand shakes slightly as he looks at the piece of paper

Reynolds:An agreement has been reached that in two weeks at the 6CW Redemption pay per view you will be in action...

Rapture:Fine...

Reynolds:And you will be defending the 6WF Freeweight Championship

*Rapture looks angry

Reynolds:In a fatal four way match..

*Rapture's eyes widen with fury

Reynolds:Against Big Al Lustley..

*Rapture smirks to himself

Reynolds:Mike Hill..

*Crowd cheer and Rapture shakes his head

Reynolds:And Yarmouth Blade!

*Rapture sarcastically laughs for a minute and then grabs Reynolds by the throat

Rapture:And i've got a little message for you to toddle off and deliver....

*Reynolds is struggling to breathe

Rapture:You tell Liederman and Walker that i'll turn up here whenever I feel like it;their so called agreements don't scare me...i've been proving I am the best competitor in the Interfed Cup from the very beginning.....and at Redemption I'll do it all over again...

*Rapture pushes Reynolds onto the floor and smirks before walking off.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 24 Jan 2012, 1:09 pm

Match 3
Byron Williams vs Jack Frost

The lights in the arena dim and then red,white and blue strobelights shine around the arena and then "Turn up the lights" blasts out as the crowd give a good reaction as Byron Williams walks out into shot.He nods his head in time to the music as fireworks explode behind him and then he walks down to the ring,tagging hands with the fans as he reaches the ringside area.

JT:Byron Williams has certainly made an impression here in 6CW since signing here from FCW a couple of weeks ago..

HE:Well he certainly seems to have rubbed Genesis up the wrong way...

Williams removes his vest and necklace before dropping them in his corner.He poses for the crowd and then paces the ring.He stands in the centre of the ring and stretches his neck as "White Light" plays out and then Jack Frost walks onto the stage.He smiles evily as the booing masses before removing his coat and walking down to the ring.

JT:We have certainly seen a very different side of Jack Frost in recent weeks...he turned on his long-time partner Johnny Dice,declaring himself the most talented member of Frosted Dice.He then assaulted young Dan Morris last week....

HE:Frost has found a new risky edge to his persona that certainly seems to be creating results...whether you like him or not...

JT:And these fans most certainly don't like him...

Frost smirks at the fans and trash talks them before climbing up into the ring.He looks Byron up and down with a grin on his face..

HE:I wonder what Byron's folder has told him about Jack Frost...

JT:Hopefully it has told him to be on his guard...because Jack Frost is extremely dangerous...

The referee checks both men for weapons and then signals for the bell to start the match.They both circle one another and then lockup in the centre of the ring.Frost quickly applies a headlock but Williams pushes him into the corner and rushes in after for a clothesline but Frost avoids it.He traps Byron in the corner and hits right hands before attempting an irish whip to the opposite corner...Byron keeps ahold of Frost's arm and drags him into the centre of the ring,flooring him with a clothesline...

HE:Byron comes to 6CW with alot of promise....but Frost is a veteran,that could make all the difference..

JT:It sure could..

Byron lets Frost back up and slugs him with a stiff right hand before backing Frost against the ropes and whips him across the ring.Frost hits the ropes and comes back as Byron lifts him up and hits an inverted atomic drop before dropkicking Frost to the canvass.They get back up again and Byron kicks Frost in the stomach...

HE:Double armed DDT...

..................Frost kicks out!

JT:Good start this from Byron....

HE:It's not how you start though Jeff,it's all in the finish...

Byron gets back onto his feet and he waits for Frost to get back up before lifting him up onto his shoulders...

JT:Calls this 2012...

Byron sets up for an F-5 but Frost spins off the back and hits karate kicks to the legs before hitting a crashing kick to the midsection,doubling Williams up.Frost then gutwrenches him up into the air....

HE:Powerbomb...

Byron slips down the back and pulls Frost into a backslide cover...................1....................2.................shoulder up.They both get back up and they trade punches before Frost jabs Byron in the eye and follows up with a northern lights suplex....................1.............................2............Williams kicks out.Frost gets onto his feet and backs into the corner before lifting himself onto the second rope and waits for Byron to get back up...

JT:Nice missile dropkick takedown right there...

Frost knocks Byron down with a flying dropkick and then gets up and pulls Williams into position....the crowd boo....

HE:COLD SNAP!

Byron battles out of the attempted gringo killer and counters with a t-bone suplex.Frost gets back up and Williams nails him with a jumping STO (Paydirt) before hooking the leg...............1.................2......................Frost kicks out.Byron gets back up and walks to the ropes before climbing out onto the apron,he waits for Frost to stagger up before springboarding into a spinning back elbow takedown....the crowd are willing him on as he drags Frost up and flips him onto his shoulders before spinning him around and sits him down into a powerbomb.................1...................................2.....................shoulder up.

JT:Byron really raising his stock with this showing.....

Williams gets to his feet and he looks down at Frost before going to the corner and climbing up onto the top rope.The crowd will him on as Byron steadies himself and then flips into a houston hangover legdrop...

HE:Frost avoided that one...and a good job because otherwise this one was over...

Byron lands hard on his backside and sits in pain as Frost gets back to his feet and runs against the ropes before coming back with a solid knee to the head.................1..............2..........Byron kicks out.Byron slowly staggers back up and Frost punches him back to the corner before stomping on his midsection and lifting him up onto the top rope.Frost hits stiff knife edge chops to the chest before climbing up.....

JT:Superplex is imminent...

Byron hits big uppercuts to the midsection of Frost and then shoves him backwards off the top rope.Frost holds his back and gets back up as Byron leaps off the top and nails an overhang neckbreaker....Byron grabs Frost's legs...

HE:STF!

Frost wriggles in desperation towards the ropes as Byron tries to synch in the submission.Byron drags Frost back to the centre but Frost turns on his back and kicks Williams back into the corner before getting up.He rushes in after his foe but Byron kicks him in the head and then lifts Frost into a pumphandle slam.........................1.............................2...............Frost gets his foot on the ropes.

JT:Matches like this are an exceptional learning curve for a youngster like Byron Williams...

Byron wipes a bead of sweat from his brow before pulling Frost up and he scoops him up onto his shoulders..

HE:Cradleshock!

Frost elbows his way out off the shoulders of Byron and then pulls him down into a crippler crossface,Byron struggles against the submission as Frost pulls back on his head and neck...

JT:A real test of Byron William's endurance here...

Williams pulls himself closer and closer to the ropes as Frost applies yet more pressure and really amps it up.Byron is shouting in pain as Frost's face turns redder from the effort he is exerting...

HE:Byron might have no choice but to tap...

The crowd cheer as Williams just reaches his hand out at the last minute and grabs ahold of the bottom rope.The referee breaks up the submission and Frost gets to his feet to argue with the official...

JT:No point in complaining about it Frost...

Frost spits in anger and then he drags Byron back to his feet and sets him in position for the "nothern wind" DDT but Byron spins out and then pulls Frost towards him..

HE:Crackerjack...

Byron attempts the rock bottom but Frost elbows his way out at the last second and then he kicks Williams in the stomach before following up with his patented snap DDT...

JT:That could finish it..

....Byron kicks out.

HE:Frost thought he had that one in the bag...

Frost stands up and looks disgruntled with the referee before pulling the covers off the top turnbuckle...

JT:We saw this last week from Jack Frost....he struggles to put a man away so he resorts to uncouth violence...

HE:That's the new side of Jack Frost coming out again...

Frost exposes the turnbuckle before pushing past the referee and grabbing Byron by the head.He runs the rookie towards the corner...

JT:I can't watch this again...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 24 Jan 2012, 1:11 pm

Byron gets his foot up and blocks the headshot before elbowing his way free of of Frost's clutches.Both men stagger back into the centre of the ring and Byron kicks Frost in the stomach before nailing him with an osaka street cutter (Suplex into a stunner).Frost lays flat out on the mat as Byron stumbles to the corner and jumps up top...

HE:Byron came back out of nowhere there...

JT:HOUSTON HANGOVER!

The crowd cheer as Byron comes off the top rope and lands the somersault legdrop onto Frost,he hooks both legs...............
...................................3!

HE:It's over...

The crowd pop as the bell sounds and "All of the lights" plays out.Byron Williams sits up and smiles as the referee grabs his arm and raises it in victory.

JT:Byron Williams' televised debut wasn't an easy one but he certainly came through it....passed with flying colours if you'll excuse the cliche....

HE:Frost's evil side continues to grow but Byron had an answer for him...maybe that folder is coming in handy after all..

JT:Seems like Byron William's stock is rising by the minute....great performance...

HE:And didn't you just know this was on the cards...

Byron starts to get up as boos ring out around the arena and Michael Sweetwater,Udo Berg and Mr Kenty come walking down to the ring.Williams stares at all three men as they surround the ring..

JT:Genesis certainly have taken a dislike to Byron Williams here...

HE:Not helped by the fact that he punched Michael Sweetwater earlier on..

JT:You know that was done in pure self-defense...

HE:I do but no way Genesis are going to see it like that...

Byron looks from one member of Genesis to the next and prepares himself for the inevitable as Sweetwater and Kenty smile.Next moment Jack Frost clatters Byron from behind,he stomps down on the rookie and then drags him back up and slams him face-first into the exposed turnbuckle before dragging him into the centre of the ring and nails a gringo killer.

JT:Dammit,Jack Frost took advantage of Genesis being out here to exact his revenge..

HE:I'm not sure your seeing the whole picture here Jeff...

JT:What do you....oh cmon...

Mr Kenty and Michael Sweetwater climb up into the ring and they stare down at Byron before Kenty produces a t-shirt and throws it to Frost.The crowd are booing as Frost smirks and then pulls the t-shirt over his head.

JT:You've gotta be kidding me...

HE:Jack Frost has sided with Genesis here...

Frost stands tall in his "Genesis" t-shirt and smiles as he shakes hands with his new team mates.Udo Berg nods his head from outside the ring as Frost spits down on Byron and kicks him in the head for good measure.

JT:I can't believe this cr@p.....

HE:Genesis ranks rising again Jeff......never a good sign for 6CW...

JT:Never a good sign at all...

Frost follows his new Genesis partners from the ring as the referee checks on Byron Williams in the centre.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 24 Jan 2012, 1:13 pm

*The scene changes and the crowd pop as Dicey Reilly shown shining his Extreme Championship.He looks at it and takes a sip of beer as the door opens and then Lex Hart walks in.

Dicey:Lex my man...

*They shake hands with one another

Lex:What's happening Dicey?...you get a good week of rest?

Dicey:Yeah man wasn't so bad....took a little trip with the "extended family" and got plenty of rest.Feel as good as new..

Lex:That's what I like to hear...

Dicey:Look Lex I never really got around to saying it last week but...

*Lex holds up his hand

Lex:Save it Dicey.....what happened last week was nothing,just what friends do....and i'd do it ten times over,just like I know you would do it for me....

*Dicey nods his head

Dicey:So here tonight I see your in with Orthrus...now you know these guys are gonna be gunning for you after everything that went down last week...

Lex:I know exactly what to expect here tonight Dicey....and I know your gonna be watching out for me so I feel absolutely fine about things....just another day,just another dollar...

Dicey:My sentiments exactly....and I was thinking,considering that our tag team mentality is growing....maybe a run at the tag team championships is in order...

*Lex smirks

Lex:Well let me get tonight out of the way first and we'll discuss our direction...could be a good plan though partner,a very good plan indeed...

Dicey:Yeah boy...now get out your pink a55 out there and smash it up...

Lex:You know me...

Dicey:Yeah....yeah I think I do...

*They high five and then Lex takes Dicey's beer out of his hand and sips it before handing it back and exiting the room.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 24 Jan 2012, 1:14 pm

*The scene changes and the crowd boo as Jack Frost,Udo Berg,Mr Kenty and Michael Sweetwater are shown walking through the backstage area,laughing amongst themselves.Jack Reynolds is waiting for them..

Reynolds:Any chance of a quick word Jack?

*Frost stands and sneers

Frost:Shoot...

Reynolds:Well obviously two weeks ago you shocked the world by turning on your tag team partner,Johnny Dice,but if you don't mind me asking,why have you joined up with Genesis?

*Frost laughs and looks at the rest of Genesis

Frost:You hear that boys....he wants to know why I joined up with you?

*Kenty smirks and clasps Frost on the shoulder

Kenty:Why do you think?.....Genesis is the be all and end all of professional wrestling....we have been dominating this company for almost a whole year and your still asking dumb questions like that?.....Frosty here joined up with Genesis because he knows that we provide superstars with a future of never ending success.....now you can either ask intelligent questions or get out of our way!

*Kenty shoves Reynolds back but the interviewer carries on holding his mic up and Frost laughs.

Frost:It's alright Kenty,I can handle this....I left Frosted Dice because I was tired of being overlooked.Tired of having the limelight taken off me by my greedy,loathsome partner....so I cut loose,I made my own path and this path has led me to Genesis.

For months now Genesis has been running this show,painting themselves in glory over and over again.When I was approached by Alex Walker last week I didn't even need time to think it over...I am sick and tired of not getting the opportunities that I deserve but now that is all going to change....joining the Genesis ranks is the smartest career decision I ever made and it is going to propel me into a world of success...

2012 is not only going to be the year when Genesis finally takes full control of this stinking company...but it is also going to be the year when Jack Frost rises to the forefront of professional wrestling.Over the next 12 months I am going to leave no doubts in anybodies mind that I am the future if this business....and I am going to do it under the banner of the greatest faction in wrestling history...

Genesis...

All:GENESIS!

*All four men smirk at Reynolds and then barge past him as they head towards the Genesis lockeroom.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 24 Jan 2012, 1:15 pm

Match 4
Lex Hart vs Orthrus

The action goes to ringside and flames explode from the turnbuckles and all around the stage as "hell" roars out of the speakers and the crowd boo the arrival of Orthrus.His eyes are full of evil intent as he strides down to the ring and climbs in.

JT:Orthrus debuted here in 6CW at Atonement when he helped his brother Cerberus take out Wilson Maine.Ever since then he has ran a path of destruction through this company along with his monstrous brother..

HE:And last week they almost got their crowning acheivement...they almost took the Extreme Title off Dicey Reilly..

JT:Orthrus was responsible for shooting a fireball into the face of the Extreme Champion but it took a huge personal sacrifice from Lex Hart to save his tag team partner...something that I am sure Orthrus is going to want Lex to pay for here tonight...

HE:Most definitely...

Orthrus stands in the centre of the ring and just glares at the entranceway as "Burn in my light" blares out to a great ovation from the fans in attendance.Golden pyros shower down from the top of the titantron as Lex makes his entrance from the backstage area.He looks focused as he stares down at Orthrus and begins to walk down..

JT:Lex Hart demonstrated a heart that many felt he didnt have last week...his friendship with Dicey Reilly has certainly shown us a different side of Lex,one that I admit I wasn't sure existed...

HE:Yeah Lex has certainly gained alot of fans in the past few months...but does he still have that dangerous side?.Because he will need it here tonight...

JT:I think Lex showed last week that he can still be as dark and dangerous as he needs when the time arises.....tonights' contest could be a fiery encounter to say the least...

Lex climbs up onto the apron and the referee tries to stand between Hart and Orthrus but the monster superstar shoves the official out of the way and heads straight for Lex.He swings a big uppercut but Lex ducks and shoulder thrusts through the middle rope,knocking Orthrus back to the centre of the ring.Lex grabs the ropes and springboards in...

HE:Could end already...

Lex jumps off the ropes but Orthrus catches him around the throat and prepares for a chokeslam but Lex kicks him in the knee and follows up with stiff knife edge chops.Lex punches at the head of Orthrus and then attempts an irish whip,only for the monster to easily reverse and send Hart across the ring....

JT:Orthrus looks for that big boot there...

Lex just manages to duck the big boot and he waits for Orthrus to turn around and then hits a dropkick,whick knocks the big man off balance.Lex gets back up and he hits a second dropkick that wobbles Orthrus again before Lex rushes off the ropes for a third attack...

HE:What a sideslam...

Orthrus turns on his heel and lifts Lex up on the comeback before slamming him down into the canvass......................1..................2...............Lex kicks out.Orthrus gets to his feet and he lands two consecutive big elbows to the chest of Lex before dragging him up by the head and flipping him into the air...

JT:Orthrus wants that razors edge...

Lex fights off the back of the attempted powerbomb and immediately runs off the ropes,coming back with a double axe handle which sends Orthrus staggering back to the corner.Hart follows in and hits a big back elbow before climbing up and nailing a ten punch combo...

Crowd:ONE......TWO........THREE......FOUR......FIVE......SIX.....SEVEN........EIGHT........NINE....TE-

Lex is just about to hit the tenth punch when Orthrus pushes him hard in the chest,sending Lex flying across the ring.Hart gets back up and rushes in,only to take a viscious kick to the face from Orthrus....................1........................................2.........................shoulder up.Orthrus stands up and he smirks at the booing of the crowd before grabbing Lex's head...

JT:Cloverleaf is imminent..

Lex fights and wriggles,throwing big rights and lefts at the head of Orthrus before managing to crawl out of reach.He rushes to the corner and Orthrus follows in with a bodysplash,only for Lex to move out of the way and the monster collides with the turnbuckle.Lex nails a back suplex on his opponent and then gets back up...

HE:Lex likes this kind of opening....see what I mean...

Lex hits a springboard moonsault off the bottom rope and the crowd cheer.He gets back to his feet and jumps onto the second rope before hitting a second successive moonsault.He gets back to a vertical base for a third time...

JT:Hat-trick on the cards....

Lex leaps onto the top rope and flips back into a third moonsault,only for Orthrus to drive his knees up into the way and send Hart rolling away in pain.Orthrus sits up and then grabs the ropes to help him onto his feet before running across the ring and almost decapitating Lex with a clothesline as he tries to stand up............................1.....................................2.............shoulder up.

Orthrus drags Lex up by the hair again and this time headbutts him back against the turnbuckle before running in and landing a clothesline.He pulls Lex into the centre of the ring and then drills him with a tiger bomb....

HE:That could finish it...

..........shoulder up!

JT:Surprised Lex kicked out of that one...huge testament to his endurance levels...

Orthrus looks up at the referee with cold,menacing eyes and shakes his head.He then stands up and watches as Lex tries to climb up,Hart clings to the ropes as Orthrus drags him back to the centre of the ring...

HE:Orthrus wants a dragon sleeper...

Lex fights and locks his hands around the head of Orthrus,dropping into an inverted jawbreaker that sends Orthrus toppling backwards.Lex gets back onto his feet and sprints at his foe,only to be backdropped over the ropes to the outside...

JT:Lex Hart having a hard time dealing with the power of Orthrus here...

Lex lands hard on the outside floor,rolling away on agony as Orthrus takes a moment to compose himself.The monsterous superstar then ignores the referee's orders and leaves the ring himself,following Lex.He drags Hart up and lifts him into the air,dropping him rib-first across the ringside barrier before grabbing his hair and ramming him back-first against the apron...

HE:You can just tell that Orthrus wants Lex to suffer here...

JT:He is Cerberus' brother after all...I'd imagine it runs in the family...

The referee's count reaches six as Orthrus scoops Lex up again and dumps him into the ring.He climbs up onto the apron and then back into the ring as Hart slowly gets back to his feet.Orthrus eyes him up and then full nelsons him into a big slam......................1......................2...........Lex pushes his shoulder up in time.

HE:Orthrus really starting to dominate Lex here....

Orthrus stands over Lex and stomps down on his chest before bouncing back off the ropes and coming back into a big legdrop,which Lex rolls out of the way of.Hart quickly scrambles back to his feet and runs off the ropes before returning with a sick low hesitation dropkick...Orthrus clutches his face as he slowly gets back up...

JT:Lex might have created an opening for himself here....JACKHAMMER!

Lex pulls Orthrus into a front facelock and tries to lift him into the jackhammer but Orthrus is too heavy and counters with a big vertical suplex of his own.Hart clutches his back as he tries to get up and then Orthrus grips him by the throat....

HE:CHOKESLAM!

Orthrus lifts Lex into the air but Lex manages to turn his back and counters into an armdrag takedown.They both get back up and Orthrus rushes at Hart in the corner,only for Lex to roll out of the way and for the monster to slam into the turnbuckle.Lex gets back up and rushes in to hit an enzeguiri to the side of Orthrus' head before waistlocking him...

JT:GERMAN!

.........Orthrus kicks out.Lex is immediately back up and he slams fists down into the back of his opponent before rushing off the ropes...

HE:CANADIAN....

JT:Spinebuster!

Orthrus scouts the canadian destroyer and lifts Lex up into a big time spinebuster before covering............................1...............................2...............Lex just kicks out.Orthrus stands up and he snarls at the referee before dragging Lex up by the head..

HE:I think Lex might be spent here.....DEATH FROM ABOVE!

Orthrus lifts Lex up into the crucifix position and runs him across the ring for the powerbomb,only for Lex to slide down the back again and he runs off the ropes.Orthrus turns around as Lex comes back and he tilt-a-whirls Hart up onto his shoulders...

JT:Orthrus had that scouted...

HE:Crucifix...

......3!

JT:No way!

Lex comes back into the tilt-a-whirl but wraps his legs around the arms of Orthrus and pulls him down into the canvass for a surprise three count.The crowd are on their feet celebrating as "Burn in my light" is roaring out of the speakers and Lex Hart is declared the winner.

HE:Shot out of nowhere from Lex Hart and it has paid huge dividends....

JT:Great victory for the 6CW veteran.....unexpected at times but I am starting to notice a pattern here,you do not underestimate Lex Hart...

The referee waits for Lex to stand up and raises his hand in victory,at the same time that Cerberus appears in the ring and he clobbers Lex from behind.The crowd boo as Orthrus gets back to his feet and helps his brother to beatdown on Lex..

HE:I'm gonna say I could of called this...

JT:Orthrus couldn't get the job done himself,but with his maniacal sibling by his side I would say anything is possible...

HE:I'll second that...

They continue to stomp down on Lex before pulling him up to his feet and they both seize him by the throat...

HE:You know what they say Jeff...what goes up....it must come...

JT:DICEY!

HE:What?

The crowd pop as the Extreme Champion comes rushing down the ramp,Betsie in hand.He slides into the ring and slams the baseball bat into the midsection of Orthrus before smashing it against the knees of Cerberus.Both monsters roll from the ring as Dicey aims more shots at them and looks furious as he rips off his shirt...

JT:I'd say Dicey Reilly is letting out all his frustration from last week...

HE:And returning the favour...

The crowd are going wild and chanting "Di-cey Rei-lly" over and over as Dicey helps up up Lex and they stare after Orthrus and Cerberus,who both glare back with cold fury and then head up the rampway.

JT:One thing is for sure...

HE:What's that...?

JT:This isn't over...

HE:Not by a country mile sir....no way...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 24 Jan 2012, 1:16 pm

*The scene goes backstage and Josh Valour is standing in the lockeroom of Perfect Jack.Jack is tying up his laces.

Valour:So what do you propose we do?

Jack:About what?

Valour:What do you mean "about what"?....about what frickin happened last week...you know to Mason....jeez...

Jack:Whoah calm down man,maybe say that in the first place so I know what your talking about...

Valour:Well now you know...so you got a plan?

Jack:As a matter of fact I do.....it's really quite simple...we don't sit in here feeling sorry for ourselves,we don't formulate silly little plans and hope for the best....what we do Josh is we get up of our a55es,we go out there to ringside and we literally rip the heads of our opponents...

*Crowd pop

Jack:You want revenge for Mason?....Then you get up.you march down to that ring and you show Genesis exactly what you think of them...you make them suffer,you make them scream in pain,make sure you paint their blood all over this damn arena...

*Valour nods his head and smiles

Jack:And deep down you already knew that.....you didn't need my guidance for that....but at least here tonight your not marching into the lion's den alone....you'll have 100% guaranteed perfection by your side..

*Chants of "Perfect Jack" ring out from the crowd as Jack smirks and claps Valour on the shoulder before motioning him to follow him to ringside

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 24 Jan 2012, 1:17 pm

*The scene changes and the crowd pop high up into the rafters as Jack Reynolds is standing with 6CW World Champion,Geoff Steel.Steel smiles and shakes hands with Reynolds as the interview begins.

Reynolds:Hey champ...

Steel:What's happening Jack?

Reynolds:Not much....

Steel:Well it could be worse eh,you could be Jackson Black expecting the biggest a55 kicking of his life at Redemption...

*Crowd pop

Reynolds:Ha yeah....so here tonight you will compete in a "pick your poison" match,where your opponent will be chosen by your number one contender,Jackson Black.We already know that you have chosen Keith Leone to face Black....but any word on who your opponent will be?

Steel:Not as of yet...it seems all hushed up but if I know Jackson Black then I am expecting something very worthwhile.We are obviously two weeks away from Redemption and Jackson is going to want to do everything within his power to slow me down,take me off my game so that his advantage increases.

Whatever it is,i'll be ready for it.My whole career I have been coming over obstacles,and since I became world champion I have been beating the odds over and over again.Black can throw anything he wants at me here tonight and I'll come out fighting...that is a money back guarantee.I am the man at the top of the mountain,I am the world heavyweight champion,living my absolute dream...and i'm not ready to wake up.

Reynolds:The other thing people want to know Geoff....is why did you request that Keith Leone be given another opportunity at a title shot here tonight?...surely your stacking the odds against yourself even more if Leone is successful here tonight...

Steel:Maybe...but odds and percentages don't matter one jot to me.Being world champion is what matters and cementing my legacy as one of the best world champions of all time.If Keith Leone wins here tonight then I am more than happy to defend my championship in a triple threat match at Redemption...i've done it before and i'd be more than happy to do it again.

Because I am a fighting champion...never say die attitude,never back down from a challenge.I will face anyone and everyone at anytime with this belt on the line just to prove that I deserve everything I have.

I know there are question marks over my last two title defenses and that's not how I want to be remembered....I want to be known as the man who faced them all and beat them all.Number one with a bullet and come Redemption I want my crowning moment as a world champion...I want them to be talking about this match for years,and them all to look back on it and say..."yeah that is the moment when we knew that Geoff Steel was a true champion".I want to leave nobody in any doubt and that is exactly what I intend to do.

So no matter what I have to come through here tonight,no matter who I have to face at Redemption...I'll do it the same way I have always done it,meeting fire with fire and coming out of it with head held high,no regrets and no looking back.Whether this is my last month as world champion or whether this is the just another defense in my long list....I know that after Redemption people will know exactly what Geoff Steel is all about.

Reynolds:Good luck tonight champ..

*The crowd cheer as Steel shoulders his championship and shakes hands with Reynolds before walking away.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 24 Jan 2012, 1:19 pm

Match 5
Udo Berg/Mr Kenty vs Perfect Jack/Josh Valour

The action goes back to ringside and "Numb" blasts out of the soundsystem in tandem with poisonous green pyros.The crowd are visciously booing as the curtain pushes open and the giant Udo Berg walks out with one half of the tag team champions,Mr Kenty by his side.

JT:Tag team action up now folks and a very intense affair at that....Genesis being represented by Udo Berg and Mr Kenty will tackle Perfect Jack and Josh Valour.Now last week on Escalation these four men were involved in a six person tag team tables match which ended with the brutal assault of Mason White by Genesis...

HE:An assault so serious that Mason White is going to be out of action indefinitely...

JT:And an assault that has left Josh Valour wanting serious revenge against the men that stand before us right now..

HE:Well earlier tonight the ranks of Genesis grew again when Jack Frost joined up...this goes hand in hand with the fact that Genesis seem to be growing stronger...they seem to be getting more and more sinister..

JT:And don't we all just know about that...

Kenty trash talks the booing fans as Udo Berg stares around with anger."Help is on the way" then blasts out and the crowd cheer as Josh Valour walks out onto the stage and stares with pure venom at Genesis,who laugh back at him.Valour seethes with anger as he takes steps down the rampway..

HE:Josh Valour looks ready to snap here..

JT:He was ready to snap last week and had to be physically restrained by Perfect Jack....but I don't think there is going to be any holding back here tonight...

Purple fireworks shoot up into the air and then cheers are defeaning in accompaniement of "I am perfection" blasting out of the speakers.Valour continues to stare down at Genesis as Perfect Jack strides out from the back and joins up with his partner.He shouts something at Valour and claps him on the shoulder before pointing down to the ring...

HE:Ovation is defeaning for Perfect Jack....

JT:And now he is heading straight into battle....

The crowd cheer as Valour and Jack run down the rest of the ramp and slide into the ring,meeting Genesis in the middle.Valour trades shots with Kenty and rocks him backwards as Jack fights it out with the giant Udo Berg.Valour punches Kenty back against the ropes and clotheslines him over the top to the outside before following.Jack connects with stiff knife edge chops to the chest of Berg and then attempts an irish whip,only to be reversed with ease...

HE:There was no way that Jack was getting Berg across the ring...

Berg lowers his head for a backdrop as Jack comes back but Perfect has him scouted and kicks Berg straight in the face before dropkicking him in the kneecaps,taking him down.Jack then rushes off the ropes and comes back with a flying chopblock that knocks Berg down completely...

JT:Perfect Jack is a submission expert...he can take on any man,of any size and still come out on top...

On the outside,Josh Valour clobbers Kenty around ringside and then batters his head repeatedly against the announce table before suplexing him on the hard flooring.In the ring,Jack is stomping on the legs of Berg and he wishbones them before placing Berg's right leg on the bottom rope and using the top to jump up in the air and land stiff elbow drops....

HE:Impressive tactics from Jack...take away the legs of the giant and you more than even things up...

Jack grabs the legs of Berg and tries to twist over them for the figure four but Berg boots him in the back,sending him flying across the ring.Jack gets back up and quickly rushes over to boot Berg in the face and then he climbs up onto the second rope and he jumps into a kneedrop on the outstretched right leg of Udo Berg...

JT:Jack is relenteless here....

Jack stands up and he tags in Josh Valour,who is back up on the apron.Valour quickly gets in the ring and he drops repeated elbow drops and legdrops on Berg.Valour kneels over the giant and slams hard blows down into his face before standing up on orders of the referee,who has reached a four count.Valour grabs Berg by the head and tries to drag him up but Berg is too powerful and pushes Valour back into the corner before hobbling up and rushing in after him.Valour moves aside as Berg slams into the turnbuckle and then he rocks Udo with solid right hands before stomping down on his stomach and legs,until Berg falls into a seated position.Valour backs away and then sprints back in to drive his knee into the face of Udo.

HE:Valour is like a man possessed here...

JT:He wants to cause maximum damage...

Valour grabs the tree trunk legs of Berg and manages to pull him out of the corner before stomping down on the giant some more.Kenty climbs back up on the apron but Valour clocks him with a massive right hand that knocks the tag champion back down again.Valour goes to the corner and he climbs up the ropes before leaping off and landing an elbow drop to the chest of the big man...

1.........................2.................powerout!

HE:Whoah Valour went flying there...

Berg sends Valour flying through the air from his kickout.Valour gets back onto his feet and he rains punches in to the head of Berg before trying to pull him up and places Udo's head between his legs...

JT:Valour is actually going to attempt a powerbomb....

Valour tries hard to lift his giant opponent but Berg uses his power to stay grounded and then backdrops Valour onto the canvass.Berg steadies himself and waits for Valour to get back up before flooring him with a brutal headbutt.Valour slowly gets himself back up and Berg lifts him into the air with ease before hitting a powerslam..................1............................2...............Valour just kicks out.

HE:Udo Berg is one scary guy....I would not envy anyone being in the ring with him..

Berg bounces against the ropes and comes forwards with a big elbow drop that shakes the whole body of Valour.Berg stands back up and he reaches out to tag in Mr Kenty,who immediately climbs in and begins stomping on Valour.Kenty pulls Valour up and hits a big suplex before backing into the corner and lifting himself onto the second rope before jumping off and landing a fistdrop..................1.............................2..............shoulder up.

Kenty bounces off the ropes as Valour gets up and he comes with a spinning neckbreaker.He stands back up and smirks down at his opponent before trash talking Perfect Jack and walking to the corner.Kenty climbs up on the top rope but his moment of trash talking has allowed Valour to get back up and he clocks Kenty with a right hand.The crowd cheer as Valour slowly climbs up the ropes and he grabs ahold of Kenty...

JT:Superplex...

HE:Game-changer...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 24 Jan 2012, 1:19 pm

The ring shakes and the crowd cheer as Valour nails the superplex off the top rope.Both men are laying in pain on the mat as their partners will them on towards their respective corners to make a tag.Kenty is holding the bottom of his back and trying to crawl as Valour makes good progress towards Perfect Jack...

JT:Valour needs to get himself out of there...

Udo Berg drops down off the apron and he moves around the ring to block the tag.Perfect Jack sees him coming and drops down himself to intercept but Berg just pushes him to the ground with serious force,leaving Jack sprawled in a heap.Berg walks back around to his own corner and climbs back onto the apron..

HE:Berg just hit Perfect Jack like a jumbo jet...

JT:His power is scary...

Kenty reaches out and makes the tag to Berg as Valour tries to do the same in his corner,unawares that Jack is down and out.Valour pulls himself up in the corner as Berg rushes across and hits a big splash to the back and then he grabs Valour's arm and pulls him out of the corner into a massive clothesline.Valour is struggling massively as Berg drags him back up and flips him onto his shoulders for a powerbomb...

HE:This is not going to end well...

Valour rains down punches into the head of Berg and manages to jump off the back of Berg.He quickly rushes against the ropes and comes hurtling back into an attempted Lou Thesz press but Berg just catches him in midair and traps him in a crushing bearhug...

JT:Berg is literally squeezing all of the life from Josh Valour here....there is no possible escape...

Valour tries to fight but Berg is too strong and he wrestles all of the air out of Valour's lungs before letting out a roar and he lifts Valour high into the air and then decimates him with a face-first slam into the canvass...

HE:He calls that the "Frost Bite"...

JT:I call that game-over...

.......3!

JT:Jack out of nowhere...

The crowd cheer as Perfect Jack manages to comes from nowhere and breaks up the pin at the last second.Jack scrambles back up and is immediately rocked by punches from Mr Kenty,Kenty knocks Jack back against the ropes and then runs at him,only for Jack to catch him coming in and nailing an overhead belly to belly suplex that sends Kenty toppling over the top rope to the outside of the ring.

HE:Perfect Jack to the rescue there...

The referee is telling Jack he needs to leave the ring and Perfect shakes his head before agreeing.Valour is clutching his head and neck as he tries to stand up as Udo Berg reaches a vertical base first and he swings a haymaker at Valour but it's ducked and Valour works over the midsection of the giant before and he hits a big dropkick that wobbles Berg.Valour gets back up and he quickly goes to the corner and climbs up onto the top rope before leaping off and landing a shoulder tackle on Berg,knocking the giant off balance some more.Valour gets to his feet and runs off the ropes for a third time...

JT:SAMOAN DROP!

The crowd wince and groan as Valour comes running back and is scooped straight up onto the shoulders of Berg and drilled into the canvass.Perfect Jack looks on in desperation and yells words of encouragement at his tag team partner.Udo Berg gets up and he yells at Jack before dragging Valour back up and he hauls him through the air against the turnbuckle and kicks him in the stomach repeatedly before connecting with huge palm strikes to the chest.

HE:Josh Valour came out here with the intention of getting even with Genesis...I don't think he expected to take a beating like this..

Kenty climbs back up onto the apron and Berg nails three more palm strikes to the chest before tagging Kenty in.Kenty hits several shoulder thrusts to the midsection of Valour before lifting him up onto his shoulders and nailing a rolling firemans slam.Kenty gets back up and stomps down on Valour before going to the corner and he climbs up the ropes,the crowd boo as Kenty smirks and then jumps off.....

JT:KENTY BOMB!

The crowd boo as Kenty lands the senton bomb across the chest of Valour and then quickly scurries into the cover.........................1............................2............Perfect Jack gets in the ring and drags Kenty off the cover.Kenty gets up and Jack punches him in the side of the head but is then restrained by the referee and pushed back to his corner.Kenty rubs his face with a smirk and then drags Valour up and nails him with a spike DDT.He gets up and trash talks Perfect Jack some more and then beckons Valour to get up...

HE:I'm not sure Josh Valour has anything left in his tank here...easy pickings for Mr Kenty right now...

JT:You could be right.....MIC CHECK!

Kenty seizes ahold of Valour for the "mic check" but Valour elbows his way free and then he lifts Kenty up into a snap spinebuster.The crowd cheer as both men lay flat on the canvass and then Valour turns onto his back and reaches out..

HE:Move of pure desperation there from Josh Valour...

JT:But it got the results he needed....TAG MADE!

The crowd pop as Valour reaches out and he makes the tag to Perfect Jack.Jack immediately climbs into the ring and he waits for Kenty to get up before hitting him with a belly to belly suplex.Udo Berg is trying to get in to stop the onslaught but Jack dropkicks his knees and knocks Berg off the apron...Kenty staggers back up and Jack waistlocks him...

HE:GERMAN!

The crowd cheer as Jack hits one german suplex before following up with a second.He keeps his hands locked around the midriff of Mr Kenty and drags him up for a third time before completing the hat-trick,drawing massive cheers from the crowd.

JT:Perfect Jack is all fired up...

Kenty is completely winded as he tries to get up and Jack smirks before grabbing the Genesis' mans arm and nailing a "Perfect slam".Jack stands back up and he nods his head as the noise in the arena grows and then grabs the leg of Mr Kenty...

HE:And you know what is coming now Jeff...

JT:Mr Kenty is about to suffer...

HE:FIGURE FOUR!

Jack twists around the leg of Kenty and is about to sit down into the submission as Michael Sweetwater slides into the ring and clobbers Jack in the head.The referee immediately calls for the bell as Jack rolls right out of the ring and lays slumped on the hard flooring..

JT:Wow that must have been some punch from Sweetwater...

HE:Another Genesis' ambush Jeff...

JT:Is there any other kind?

The crowd pop as Josh Valour climbs into the ring and he spears Sweetwater to the mat and begins brawling with him.Both men are throwing blows and then the boos ring out again as Jack Frost comes sprinting down to ringside..

HE:And here is the newest recruit...

Frost immediately stomps on the back of Valour and begins beating him down.Kenty and Sweetwater get back up and they join in the assault of Josh Valour as the crowd high into the rafters...

JT:This is sick...it was Mason White last week and now Genesis want to take out the remaining member of the Saviour Assassins...

*Crowd pop

HE:Help is on the way Jeff...

The crowd cheering as Byron Williams comes running down the rampway,with a baseball bat in his hand.He slides in the ring and begins swinging the weapon like a madman as Genesis flee the ring.Udo Berg tries to get in but Williams slams the bat against his hand and causes the giant to step back and join his team mates in the aisleway...

JT:Byron Williams has saved Josh Valour's skin here....and it's not surprising that he wants himself some of Genesis after what they did to him earlier tonight...

HE:No surprise whatsoever....but Genesis have merely been thwarted here,you know these guys are going to be back...and when they are I expect someone is going to get hurt...

Perfect Jack staggers up on the outside and slides back into the ring.He looks a little perplexed by the situation in front of him but stands side by side with Williams and Valour as all three men stare at the members of Genesis on the rampway.Kenty trash talks his foes and then signals for the rest of Genesis to follow him.

JT:Things are getting more and more intense around here...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 24 Jan 2012, 1:20 pm

*Team Japan are shown in the backstage area and the crowd boo.Jack Reynolds is standing by with a mic in hand as the trademark Japanese flag hangs in the background.

Reynolds:I am joined at this moment by the three members of Team Japan.Kenji Hidari and the Dopant Zero duo Kenzaki Nogami and Tsukasa Yagurama.Now guys tonight you are not in action...

*Hidari snatches the microphone

Hidari:And isn't that fact completely disgusting.The most hottest property on the whole of the 6CW roster and we don't get a match on Escalation.I am the next big thing,the rising star of 6CW and the two men standing besides me are the most dominant tag team in professional wrestling today...and yet there is no space for us to compete here....western incompetence makes me sick.

Reynolds:Quite....well my question is guys....what does the future hold for the three of you...even though your not in action tonight,how do you see things panning out in the coming months for Team Japan?

Hidari:Success....success.....success.Isn't that obvious?....isn't that easy for you to comprehend?...I am the most talented athlete on this roster and after I am done delivering victory to 6CW in the Interfed Cup I promise you that championship gold is well within my sights.I have no preference, TV Title,Extreme Title,International Title or even the World Heavyweight Title...nothing is out of the equation for me...nothing is beyond my reach.When the clock chimes midnight at the end of this year,there is only going to be one superstar's name on everyone's lips.....MINE!

*The crowd boo as Hidari smiles and then passes the microphone to Nogami

Nogami:And all the success that Hidari had in singles competition will only be mirrored by what I and Tsukasa acheive in the tag team game.There wasn't a duo in Japan that could compete with us and that stays the same over in this worthless excuse for a wrestling company.There isn't a team for miles around that is worthy of stepping in the ring with us.... sooner rather than later we will get our chance and when we do...we will be the undisputed tag team champions of the world!

*Nogami smirks and passes the mic to Yagurama who shouts at the camera

Yagurama:GENESIS......CERBERUS & ORTHRUS.....DICEY REILLY & LEX HART...NONE OF THESE TEAMS HAVE ANYTHING US....WE ARE THE FUTURE OF PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING.....WE ARE THE DOMINANT FORCE......WE ARE TEAM JAPAN!

*All three men smile and the crowd boo louder as Hidari takes down the Japanese flag,drapes it around his shoulder and then pushes past Jack Reynolds as they exit the scene.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 24 Jan 2012, 1:22 pm

*The scene changes to Perfect Jack,Josh Valour and Byron Williams all standing around in the backstage area.Valour is holding his neck and sitting down as Byron looks around with the baseball bat in hand.

Byron:Man I just wanna get out there and cause some damage to these guys,make them pay.

Valour:Genesis tend to have that effect on most people..

Jack:Yeah but we need to be smart and think things through,no point rushing into it.

Valour:Your the one who told me to just go for it,and look where that got us...

*Jack and Valour stare at one another

Byron:Try to calm down...no point in arguing amongst ourselves.It's Genesis we should be directing our anger towards...

Valour:Agreed...

Jack:And I agree,I just want is to be sensible...we need to take them out strategically...

Valour:And what do you suggest?

Jack:I don't know right now...

Valour:Well then...I suggest I find a weapon,join Byron with his baseball bat and we go and find Genesis...

Jack:And where the hell is that gonna get us?....fact is,you go running into battle with Genesis and you can guarantee that at least one of us ends up like Mason did....if not more...

Valour Take that back...

*Valour stands up and gets in Jack's face.Byron quickly stands in the middle of them.

Byron:Slow down guys....wow there is some tension here.I've only just joined this war and I can see that Genesis seem to rub people up the wrong way but what is the point in letting them get under our skin to the point where we are fight amongst ourselves....surely we need all hands on deck here...

*Bryon looks pleadingly from one to other

???:I'd say they were very wise words indeed..

*The crowd cheer as John Liederman walks into sight

Liederman:I don't think tension in the ranks is going to help anyone....if we are fighting a war against Genesis and your part of my team then i expect your 100% co-operation.

*Liederman stares at them all

Liederman:And on that note i'd like to say welcome Byron....good of you to sign up..

Byron:I appreciate it Mr Liederman....wasn't really a difficult choice when Genesis tried to rough me up earlier on.I'm just happy to get out there and get some action...

Liederman:And action you will get...

*Liederman shakes hands with Byron before turning on his heel to walk away

Liederman:Just one last thing.....Jack....two weeks at Redemption....your going one on one with Udo Berg.....just finalised it with Walker...

*Liederman walks away and Perfect Jack watches him go as the crowd cheer.Valour nods respectfully at Jack and sits back down as Byron pulls out his folder and begins to read some more.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 24 Jan 2012, 1:23 pm

Match 6
Pick your poison
Geoff Steel vs ???

JT:Big announcement from co-owner John Liederman,two weeks from now at 6CW Redemption it will be Perfect Jack going one on one with the giant Udo Berg...

HE:Should be a fantastic clash...David vs Goliath...can the submission expert topple the monstrous beast?

JT:Well in two weeks time we will find out...

The whole arena goes wild with cheers as "Last resort" blasts out of the speakers and then blue and silver fireworks shoot high up into the air as the lights dim and strobelights flash around the arena.Geoff Steel strides out onto the stage and he works the crowd up some more before raising the 6CW Championship into the air..

HE:Listen to this ovation Jeff...

JT:Every city we go to...every week,every show there is never a better reception than when Geoff Steel makes his entrance.The 6CW universe adores their world champion and he appreciates them all the same....Geoff Steel is regarded by many as one of the most likeable men in history...

HE:And one of the best champion's we have ever had as well..

JT:True that....

The fans reach over the barricade and clamour to touch Steel as he moves past them.Steel takes his time to milk the reception and then climbs up into the ring.He goes to each corner and in turn and climbs up top before posing with the world title in his hands..

HE:We heard an emotional Geoff Steel say earlier tonight that he doesn't believe his legacy will be complete until he beats both Jackson Black and Keith Leone on his own terms...

JT:Very noble of Steel and I think his attitude should be praised...but I don't know how many times he can have the odds stacked against him and still come back stronger than ever...

HE:Steel's overcome the odds more times than I care to remember...if anyone can face a situation like that and walk away victorious it is the 6CW Champion...

JT:But right now all of that is on the back-burner...it's tonight that Steel has to worry about....he has an unknown opponent...chosen especially by his number one contender,Jackson Black...

HE:You just know it's going to be someone who is really going to test the champion...

JT:Without a shadow of a doubt...

Steel passes the 6CW Title to the timekeeper and then stretches in the ring as the referee talks him through the rules.Steel nods in understanding and then paces the ring as he awaits his opponent.

HE:So whose it going to be?

The crowd boo loud as the Japanese national anthem begins to play out and all three members of Team Japan walk out onto the stage.Kenji Hidari leads them and he smirks down at Steel with malice in his eyes.

JT:So Kenji Hidari is going to meet Geoff Steel here tonight...good pick by Jackson Black,this is surely going to test our world champion...

Hidari continues to stand on the stage and waits for the music to stop before raising a microphone to his mouth and he begins to speak.

Hidari:I wouldn't get too comfortable if I was you Steel......because tonight not only are you going to see a future world champion beat you senseless,but you also have the pleasure of becoming the first Team Japan victim of 2012 in this three on one handicap match...

JT:What?....that's bull(beep)!

The crowd's boos are defeaning as Steel stares at all three members of Team Japan with a knowing smile on his face.Hidari leads Dopant Zero to the ring and then each man takes a different side of the ring.Steel looks at them and awaits the inevitable...

HE:I'd say Geoff Steel was about to have a very bad day...

Hidari climbs into the ring and Steel immediately storms him,knocking him into the corner and pummeling with huge rights and lefts.Nogami and Yagurama quickly rush to their leader's aid and begin to attack Steel from behind,quickly grounding him and sending kicks into his head and chest.

JT:This is just a gang assault....Steel stands no chance...

Yagurama pulls Steel up and he holds him in a full nelson as Nogami kicks the 6CW Champion in the stomach.Nogami then runs off the ropes and comes running back with a capoeira kick but Steel ducks and Nogami kicks his tag team partner in the head..

HE:That really wasn't expected...

Yagurama staggers slightly and Steel punches Nogami back against the ropes before whipping him across the ring and lifting him into a huge backdrop as he comes back.Yagurama composes himself and sprints at Steel,only for the champion to drop down and pull the top rope towards him so that the big man topples over the top to the outside..

JT:Geoff Steel is showing all his championship credentials in this matchup..

Nogami gets back to his feet and Steel lifts him up onto his shoulders and nails a fireman's slam (Attitude Adjustment) that causes Nogami to roll from the ring in pain.Steel stands up and he beats his chest as the crowd respond by cheering...

HE:And he's got all of this crowd fired up now...

Kenji Hidari is on his feet and he clatters into Steel from behind before turning Steel around and cracking him with stiff knife edge chops.He looks for an irish whip but Steel reverses it and sends Hidari across the ring,only for Kenji to jump up on the top rope and spring back into a crossbody takedown.....................1..................2............kickout.They both get back up and trade fists until Steel uppercuts Hidari towards the corner and lifts him up before slamming him backwards into the turnbuckle.Steel works Hidari over with shoulder thrusts and then whips him hard across the ring....Hidari slams into the opposite turnbuckle and collapses in pain.

Nogami gets back in and he looks for a flash kick but Steel ducks it and whips Nogami off the ropes before flooring his foe with a big spinning spinebuster.Yagurama climbs over the ropes and he grabs Steel by the head before flipping him onto his shoulders and nailing a stampede shoulderbreaker.Yagurama strides around the ring with a grin and beats his chest before running towards the ropes and he uses them to propel himself into the air and backwards onto the prone body of Geoff Steel in an imploding splash.....................1....................2................shoulder up!

JT:Geoff Steel has overcome many odds in his career....but these may big the biggest of them all...

Yagurama shakes his head at the referee and then drags Steel back up before whipping him into the corner.Yagurama smirks and then rushes in to connect with a bodysplash before Nogami gets back onto his feet and he follows in with a big boot to Steel's face.The 6CW Champion is groggy as Dopant Zero whip him out of the corner into a tornado kick from Kenji Hidari.............1....................2...............shoulder up.

Hidari tells Dopant Zero to get Steel up again and they oblige by dragging the champion up and then Yagurama picks Steel back up and nails him with a huge world's strongest slam as Nogami climbs up the ropes to the top.The crowd boo and the flashbulbs go off as Nogami steadies himself and then leaps off into a moonsault across the champion..

HE:Steel is being bashed from pillar to post...

............shoulder up!

The crowd boo the members of Team Japan as they stand around Steel and stomp all over the champion.Hidari continues to give out instructions as Yagurama pulls Steel up and drills him with a big belly to belly slam.Nogami runs off the ropes and cartwheels back into a somersault legdrop across the neck before Hidari beckons for Steel to get back onto his feet..

JT:With each second that passes Geoff Steel gets weaker and weaker,so much so that his world title is in jeapordy in just a couple of weeks...

Steel is barely able to stand and seems very groggy as he stumbles up.Hidari's eyes widen with excitement and then he lifts Steel up onto his shoulders...

HE:GENSHIN!

Hidari throws Steel up for the gutbuster but Steel catches his foe's knee and swipes his legs before turning him over onto his stomach...

JT:STEELWORKS!

Nogami and Yagurama interfere before Steel can properly synch in the liontamer.Yagurama kicks Steel in the stomach and clubs him across the back,knocking Steel down onto his knees and then Nogami runs off the ropes and returns with a bakatare sliding kick to the face of the world champion.Hidari gets back up and Dopant Zero check on their leader before dragging Steel back up and shove him towards Kenji...

HE:It's just a matter of time surely....brainbuster!

Hidari lifts Steel up but the world champion shows athleticism to float over the back of Hidari and then shoves him hard in the back,causing him to collide head-first with Nogami.Steel then ducks a haymaker from Yagurama and he rocks huge fists into the midsection of the giant and then attempts an irish whip,which is reversed...

JT:Steel was never getting the better of that one...

Steel comes back off the ropes and Yagurama looks for a big boot but Steel ducks underneath it and runs off the opposite ropes before returning with a big spear,that draws massive cheers from the crowd.Steel gets back up and he waits for Yagurama to stumble back onto a vertical base...

HE:Geoff Steel's determination never fails to impress me....HE NAILED A SPINEBUSTER!

The ring shakes as the world champion manages to lift Yagurama up and spinebuster him into the canvass.Steel gets back up and he looks ready to burst with aggression as Nogami gets back to his feet and then the world champion kicks the Dopant Zero member in the stomach before snapping him into a big DDT.Steel gets up and goes to the corner and then scales the ropes...

JT:Geoff Steel is defying the odds...giving these 12,000 plus exactly what they want to see.....FLYING HEADBUTT!

HE:SCORES IN THE BOTTOM OF THE NINTH!

The crowd pop as Steel throws himself through the air and lands the headbutt to the chest of Nogami,who subsequently rolls from the ring in pain.Steel gets back to his feet and has no time to rest as Kenji Hidari leaps from the opposite top rope..

JT:Hidari on top....CROSSBODY!

HE:LOOK AT THE STRENGTH!

Hidari tries to catch Steel unawares with the crossbody but the champ has him scouted and catches Hidari in his arms before nailing a big fall away slam.Hidari clutches his spine as he tries to get up and Steel kicks him straight in the midsection...

JT:BLADECUTTER!

Steel sets up for his patented piledriver as Yagurama clobbers him from behind and nails him with a japanese thunder bomb.......................1..........................2.......................Steel kicks out.Yagurama shakes his head and stands up before bouncing off the ropes and coming back into a big jumping splash...

HE:Steel dodged that one...

Yagurama slams hard into the canvass as Steel dodges the move and then gets back to his feet.He then rushes off the opposite ropes and comes back with a flying baseball slide that knocks Yagurama under the bottom rope to the outside.Steel gets back up and he dodges Kenji Hidari's buzzsaw kick before swiping his legs...

JT:STEEL WORKS.....LOCKED IN!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 24 Jan 2012, 1:24 pm

Hidari screams in agony as Steel twists him over onto his stomach and synches in the liontamer.Hidari tries to crawl to the ropes but Steel holds him in position before driving his knee down into the spine of the Team Japan leader...

HE:How does Geoff Steel keeping doing this?

JT:He possess a never die attitude that never ceases to amaze...Hidari in utter agony here...

HE:Oh no....he's gonna tap Jeff..

Hidari's is clawing at his own face in pandemonium and trying to pull himself closer to the ropes but Steel keeps tight hold and applies maximum pressure.The crowd are willing him on as Hidari raises his arm into the air....

JT:Geoff Steel pulling off the unthinkable..

Kenzaki Nogami jumps off the top rope at the last possible moment and manages to missile dropkick Steel in the side of the head.Steel tries to get back up and Nogami scoops him up onto his shoulders....

HE:SAMURAI SHOCK!

Nogami looks for his variation of the reverse death valley driver but Steel manages to wriggle off back and counters with a full nelson slam.Yagurama climbs back up on the ring apron but Steel bounces back off the opposite side and sprints forwards to connect with a shoulder tackle that knocks the big man down again...

JT:Steel taking care of business at every possible opportunity...

HE:GENSHIN!

The crowd boo as Steel turns back around and is scooped up onto the shoulders of Hidari before falling victim to the gutbuster........................1...............................................2.............................3!

JT:STEEL KICKED OUT....NO FRICKIN WAY THIS IS HAPPENING!

The crowd pop as Steel somehow manages to push his shoulder up into the air.Hidari gets to his feet with pure dismay on his face and grabs the referee by the front of the shirt and complains.The referee pulls himself free and tells Hidari it was only a two count...

HE:Hidari cannot believe it...I can't believe it....how did Steel kick out?

JT:Because he has the heart of a champion...no other explanation but that...

Hidari looks at Steel with pure bewilderment and then shouts at Yagurama to get back in the ring.The big man does as he is told and then rags Steel up on order before drilling him with the "Kunai" powerbomb.Steel is motionless on the mat as Nogami stumbles up and he leaps onto the top rope..

HE:NOGAMI SPLASH!

The crowd wince as Nogami takes off and lands the 360 shooting star press onto the chest and ribs of Geoff Steel.Kenji Hidari orders Dopant Zero to stand up whilst he drops into a cover on the world champion...

......3!

JT:Dammit...

HE:Kenji Hidari did it Jeff...he just pinned the world champion..

JT:In a damn 3 on 1 handicap situation...I bet Jackson Black is enjoying this somewhere in the backstage area....

HE:Steel looks really beat up...

The Japanese national anthem plays out as Hidari orders the referee to raise all three Team Japan's members arms in victory.The crowd are booing visciously as they stand over Steel with evil smirks on their faces and then Hidari barks more instructions to his stable mates...

JT:What the hell are you doing now?...You won the match,you beat up the world champion...we don't need to see anymore Hidari...

Yagurama climbs out of the ring and he rips the ring apron up before dragging out a table and then easily sliding back into the ring.Both members of Dopant Zero set up the table and then Yagurama drags Steel up and drapes him across it as Kenji Hidari scales the ropes to the top...

HE:I think this is enough now guys...

JT:It was enough before this match damn well started...Geoff Steel picked one competitor for Jackson Black to face tonight,and what did he get in return?...a goddamn handicap ambush....this is sickening...

Hidari stands on the top rope and grins at the boos from the crowd before leaping off an landing an imploding 450 splash right through the table on Geoff Steel.Hidari clutches his ribs slightly and rolls away as Yagurama pulls Steel out of the wreckage and positions him underneath the turnbuckle...

HE:Steel might have broken ribs here....the 6CW Champion's health is in serious risk...

JT:We need security out here and now...

HE:Team Japan making a statement...but this is too much surely...oh my...

The boos increase as Yagurama climbs up the ropes and comes off ontop of Steel with a banzai drop to the ribcage.He repeats the process three more times as Kenji Hidari and Kenzaki Nogami watch on with smiles on their faces.More referee swarm the ring along with security and begin to push Team Japan away from Geoff Steel...

JT:This is heinous...like a pack of rabid dogs they have terrorised the world champion here...he's a mess....

HE:Never,ever a good sight to see is this....

Steel is huddled up on the canvass with blood trickling from his mouth as he struggles to even move.EMT's surround the ring to check on the champion as Hidari motions for Dopant Zero to follow him from the ring whilst security escort them to the backstage area..

JT:Geoff Steel,the consumant survivor...the warrior that he is,just would not back down from this challenge...he met it head on...he gave Team Japan nightmares...but their numbers showed out in the end...they took advantage and Steel is in a bad way folks...you have got to expect broken ribs at the least..

HE:Judging by the blood from the mouth i'd say broken ribs...definitely internal bleeding of some kind...

JT:I hope Team Japan are proud of themselves....and I bet Jackson Black is feeling pretty smug right now...what was the matter Jackson,not confident you could defeat Steel at 100% so you had to organise this hellacious assault?...makes me sick.....

The EMT's help Steel out of the ring and try to lift him onto a stretcher but Steel refuses as the crowd cheer him.He accepts assistance to walk up the ramp but point blank refuses to get on the stretcher.

HE:Steel's pride won't let him be carried out here...but he is going to need some serious medical attention..

JT:Most definitely....he is scheduled to defend his world championship in just two weeks at Redemption........Geoff Steel is going to need a miracle between now and then if he is to be anywhere near 100%....we wish you all the best champ...

The crowd applaud and cheer as the medics escort Geoff Steel up the rampway and into the backstage area for further assessment.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 24 Jan 2012, 1:25 pm

*A car pulls up into the parking lot and the crowd wait in anticipation as the door swings open and out steps Zach Corchia.The cheers of the crowd are evident from outside the arena as Corchia heads towards the entranceway and is stopped by Jack Reynolds who is waiting for him.

Reynolds:Zach...in just a few minutes you are scheduled to go one on one with Visage.How are you feeling after last week's attack?.Are you worried about what might happen here tonight?

Corchia:There is only one person that should be worried right now and his name is Visage.Last week's attack might have left me in serious pain but it did not nothing to dent my determination.I have never been a man to back down from any challenge and I will not start here this evening.

Sure I know nothing about Visage,nobody does.He is quite obviously a dangerous being but I can do dangerous as well as anyone.He has Christy James locked away in a whole world of torment and it's down to me to do whatever I can to make sure she gets back safe and sound.

And if along the way I can extract a measure of acceptable revenge on Visage then that is exactly what I am going to do..

Reynolds:What would you call "acceptable revenge"?

*Corchia stares at Reynolds with a serious expression

Corchia:Wait and see..

*The crowd are cheering as Corchia grabs the door of the arena and swings it open before entering.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 24 Jan 2012, 1:25 pm

*The scene changes and the medics are shown helping Geoff Steel through the backstage area.Steel is quite obviously in alot of pain.

Steel:Just let me sit down a minute......LET ME SIT DOWN!

*The medics help Steel to sit down on a stack of crates and the world champion hunches up in pain whilst spitting blood onto the floor.A doctor kneels down next to Steel.

Doctor:We are going to have to get you to the hospital Geoff...you need checking out...

Steel:Just give me a couple of minutes..

*Steel coughs and he grimces in pain from the agony in his ribcage

Doctor:I think it's best that we move you now Geoff and then you can rest all you want when we get to the hospital..

*Steel looks pale and lets out a shout of pain as the medics help him back up off the crates and he hobbles towards the ambulance that is waiting for him.

Steel:My ribs are bust...I can just tell they are.....dammit...

*Steel slams his hand against the ambulance door and then doubles up in pain again as he is helped into the ambulance.

Doctor:We'll get you fixed up Geoff...you have my guarantee...

*The medics close the door as Steel sits back on the stretcher and struggles with the agony.As the doors close the cameras turn around the area and show Alex Walker watching with a strange look on his face.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 24 Jan 2012, 1:26 pm

Match 7
Zach Corchia vs Visage

JT:Things really don't look for Geoff Steel right now...

HE:Team Japan did a real number on the world champion....never good to see...

JT:And what the hell is Alex Walker's deal,just watching that whole scenario with smug satisfaction....makes me sick...

The lights in the arena dim and then "Can't stop" blasts out of the speakers.The crowd pop loud and then pyros explod as the riff kicks in.Zach Corchia walks out onto the stage and he looks around at the cheering masses.

HE:Zach Corchia hasn't got his usual spring in his step right now...

JT:Is it any surprise?....First the woman that he has feelings for is kidnapped,and then the man who kidnapped here plays several disgusting mind games before last week assaulting Corchia to the point of unconsciousness....now if you ask me Corchia is very calm considering...

HE:Well tonight he gets the opportunity to come face to face with his tormentor and Christy James's kidnapper...

JT:Last week we got our first glimpse of the monster that is Visage,and this week we get to see him in the ring for the very first time..

Corchia slowly climbs up into the ring and he removes his leather jacket before throwing it in the corner and waiting.The crowd chant "Zach Cor-chi-a" over and over as Zach looks up at the entranceway with pure focus in his eyes and then the lights shut out completely.Boos and screams can be heard from the crowd and then smoke begins to pour from behind the curtain and it completely surrounds the ringside area in a matter of moments.Corchia continues to stare at the stage as "Crystal Skull" plays out and african drums begin to beat.

HE:This is eerie Jeff...

JT:What else did you expect?

Corchia waits in the ring and paces back and forth,watching over his shoulder and then looking back at the entranceway as the dark and menacing laughter begins to fill the arena.The crowd are booing and then a voice speaks.

???:I am impressed Zach....after what happened last week I was unsure as to whether you would turn up again.But I did have an idea that your pathetic pride would get in the way and blind you from making a smart decision.....and I have to say you have not disappointed me.

Corchia is getting increasingly angry as the laughter rings out again and the drum beat gets louder and faster.

???:Don't worry yourself though Zach,because tonight I do not plan on teaching you a lesson in that ring...

JT:What?...You've got a match booked...

???:I have something much more interesting planned for you here this evening...

The big screen comes on and the action is being filmed from the parking lot.The camera zooms in on a car parked away from the rest and inside is Christy James.She looks extremely fearful and is bound and gagged like last week.Corchia shakes his head and walks towards the ropes.

???:Yes.....I have brought you a little present here tonight Zach....the beautiful and delightful Christy James in all of her feminine glory.She is outside this very arena in the car that you can quite clearly see....I think i've had my fill of her now,so why don't you just come and get her...

HE:Don't do it Zach....you know it's a trap...

JT:But what alernative does he have...

Corchia looks torn as he listens to the laughter of Visage again and then to the voice of the 6CW universe.They will him on and he seems to take heart from it as he climbs out of the ring and wades through the thick smoke/fog around ringside.He rushes up the rampway...

JT:Let's hope for once Visage is actually being serious and we can get Christy back safe and sound...

HE:And what are the chances of that.....see?

Corchia runs towards the entranceway as Visage steps out from behind the curtain and slams his quarterstaff into Corchia's midsection,doubling him up in pain.Visage stomps down on the back and head of Corchia as the boos ring out around the Braehead arena.

JT:That dastardly sneak...

HE:I told you it was a trap Jeff...it was obvious...

JT:But like I said,what choice did Corchia have...he wants Christy back....we all do...

Visage stands over Corchia and then drives repeated knees down into the back and neck of the young superstar.He then kneels over Zach and uses the quarterstaff to choke him into submission...

HE:Visage is trying to break Zach's spirit here...

Visage continues to choke Zach to the point were Corchia is barely breathing.Visage then stands up and holds his quarterstaff in the air before turning it on it's edge and driving it down into the chest of Corchia three times.The crowd's boos are deafening as Corchia rolls across the stage in agony and then Visage backs towards the curtain and disappears.His voice sounds out again though.

???:She'll wait for you in the parking lot Zach...

Visage's laughter fills the air as Corchia struggles to catch his breath on the stage.He looks up at the big screen and sees the terrified face of Christy James before trying to pick himself up.He staggers off balance but manages to keep his feet before following through the curtain.

HE:I don't know how wise it is for Corchia to keep chasing this....

JT:Kid has a heart of gold Henry,that is something that isn't easy to break...

HE:I think Visage is doing a pretty good job...and I don't think he cares what lengths he has to go to in order to get what he wants...

JT:Folks we will keep you updated on this situation the best we can as 6CW Escalation rolls on...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 24 Jan 2012, 1:27 pm

*The action goes backstage and the crowd boo as Jackson Black is standing with Jack Reynolds.Black is dressed in his wrestling attire and looks focused ahead of the main event.

Reynolds:Jackson Black in just a few moments you will face Keith Leone in a "pick your poison" match.Now earlier tonight we saw the "poison" that you picked for Geoff Steel,did that go exactly as you had planned,considering that Geoff Steel was carried out of here on a stretcher?

*Black looks suprisingly angry

Black:Let's get one thing straight,what just happened out there to Geoff Steel had nothing to do with me.I chose Kenji Hidari to face Steel here tonight...I didn't pick the whole of Team Japan,I literally have no idea what the hell that was all about.

Reynolds:Surely gaining an advantage over Steel ahead of Redemption?

Black:Do you really think I need any sort of advantage over Geoff Steel at Redemption?.I am the only ever International Champion in 6CW history,I have outwrestled and outwitted every single member of this roster on numerous occassions,including our precious world champion.I do not need an advantage over Geoff Steel because come Redemption I was going to beat him black and blue,humiliate him inside the ring and become the next 6CW World Heavyweight Champion.

But now instead I have question marks hanging over me because those idiots from Team Japan decided to do a proper number on Steel.I wish it hadn't of happened like that,I didn't want it to happen like that but the fact remains that it did.Steel is injured and if he can't make it to Redemtpion then that's his own damn luck.The fact is,in two weeks time I'll be standing out in the middle of the ring,and whether Steel turns up or not...I will be world champion!

Reynolds:Moving onto tonight's match though when you face Keith Leone,how do you react to the stipulation that if Leone wins,he gets his own world title shot at Redemption?

Black:I think it's utter bull(beep)! .I mean are you serious?...So is that what we do now is it,reward guys for losing matches?.Fact is last week I beat Keith Leone one,two three in the middle of the ring.....I defeated him to earn my world title shot and yet he still gets another opportunity.If you can explain to me how that makes sense then go ahead?

Because everybody likes to moan and complain about how Alex Walker "gifted" Genesis title shots for months,but how is this any different?.It's not....Leone needs to remove his tongue from Liederman's a55 and realize what a hypocrite he really is....he is a lapdog,just like he accused all of us of being....and tonight I am going to make him my personal b1tch!

*Crowd boo

Black:Leone tried to declare himself the "best in the world" but we both know that is about as far away from the truth as it possibly can be.There has never been and never will be a wrestler on the roster that can even hold a candle in my direction....I am the best of all time,I'll prove it here tonight and I'll more than prove it at Redemption...

*The boos grow louder as the smirking face of Alex Walker enters the scene

Walker:I like the sound of confidence in your voice Jackson...

*Black just stares at Walker

Black:I thought I told you to leave me alone tonight....unless you have some information for me?

Walker:Not yet...but we are working on it...infact we are extremely close...I just wanted to come here and say that the offer is still on the table...if you need some "assistance" here tonight then just ask.....

*Black sarcastically laughs and then looks into Walker's eyes

Black:It was you wasn't it?

Walker:What?....what was me?

Black:You arranged the handicap match tonight for Geoff Steel...

Walker:I....I thought it would be in your best interests...

Black:Unbelievable...

*Black barges past Walker and heads towards the entranceway as the co-owner watches after him.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 24 Jan 2012, 1:28 pm

*The scene changes to Zach Corchia moving quickly through the backstage area.He looks in pain but continues to rush towards the parking lot.He keeps stopping people..

Corchia:Have you seen Visage...?

*Everyone shakes their heads and say "sorry" but Corchia just keeps moving and eventually makes it to the door of the parking lot and opens it.A horrific sight meets his eyes.

JT:Oh god no...

HE:No it can't be...

*The car that Christy James is locked in has been set on fire and is burning in the lot.Corchia's face drains of colour.

JT:We need medics...we need a fire team...please god....

HE:OH MY GOD!

*Corchia makes a move towards the car when it explodes into a fireball and knocks him backwards.Flames burst high up into the air and the car burns into oblivion as Corchia sits on the floor with shock etched all over his face.

HE:Please,please....this cannot be happening...

JT:Folks,Christy James was trapped in that car..

*Medics and first responders burst on the scene to try and douse the fire as Corchia continues to sit in shock on the floor.He suddenly notices all of the people around him and begins to get back to his feet when he notices something on the opposite side of the lot.

HE:Jeff look....

JT:I don't think I can watch anymore..

HE:Your going to want to see this..

*Corchia's face begins to flare with anger as he looks across the lot at the figure of Visage.Visage is staring back and then presses a button from a control pad in his hand and the car windows of the vehicle next to him wind down.

JT:No way...

*Christy James is tied and gagged in the vehicle next to Visage.The masked man shakes his head at Corchia and then climbs into the driver's door as Corchia sprints across the lot towards them.He just manages to slam his hand against the boot as the car screeches out of sight.

HE:I don't believe it...how sick can Visage be?...He had us all believing that Christy James has been trapped in that car when it exploded...

JT:This guy is an animal....he makes me sick...how blood-thirsty can you get?

HE:I think this is going to explode literally, sooner rather than later...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 24 Jan 2012, 1:30 pm

Main Event
Pick your poison
*If Leone wins he gets a title shot*
Keith Leone vs Jackson Black

The action goes back to ringside and the crowd in attendance are in fine voice as the curtain pushes open and then the boos sound out as Jackson Black strides onto the stage.He stands and stares around at the crowd before beginning to walk down to the ring with a focused look on his face.

HE:Why isn't Jackson Black coming out to any music...?

JT:I believe he feels completely alienated by Genesis and who can blame him....first a man wearing a Genesis t-shirt tried to cost him a world title shot,then tonight he finds out that Alex Walker went behind his back to have Geoff Steel assaulted....Jackson Black is at the cross-roads of his career right now...

HE:And which path is he going to take?

Black climbs up onto the apron and then steps into the ring to pace the canvass.The boos are louder because of the lack of theme music but Black looks thoroughly unmoved by the crowd's reaction.He unstraps his International Championship from around his waist and hands it to the referee..

JT:Jackson Black is not only the International Champion but also the number one contender to the world title at Redemption.In two weeks time he will get his opportunity at the big time against Geoff Steel...but can he stop tonight's opponent from acheiving the same chance?

HE:I agree with what Jackson said though...Leone lost last week,why is he even getting another shot?

JT:Maybe because he got smacked in the face with a sledgehammer by a man that wasn't even involved in the match....

HE:But the hammer shot was aimed at Black...would Jackson have got another chance if he had taken that blow?

JT:I believe so yes....Geoff Steel requested that Leone got this opportunity and I am sure he would have pulled the same strings for Jackson Black..

Black stretches in the ring and then the crowd pops as "Limowreck" blasts out the speakers and pyros burst up into the air as Keith Leone strides out onto the stage.A cut visible across the bridge of his nose and he nods his head in aknowledgement of the crowd before beginning to walk down the ramp.

JT:In some quarters Keith Leone is regarded as the "uncrowned" world champion...he came within half a second of winning the world title at Born in Fire...when he was dragged out of the ring by tonights opponent...

HE:Well we know Leone and Black have history....they are probably "the elite" of 6CW right now...along with Geoff Steel...

JT:Two exceptionally gifted athletes and I am anticipating one heck of a contest...if Leone wins he is going to Redemption....if Jackson Black wins then he meets Geoff Steel one on one in just under two weeks time...

Leone stands at the base of the ring for a few moments and stares up at Jackson Black before walking the rest of the way and climbing up the steel steps.He walks along the apron and then steps into the ring to face his opponent.The referee stands in between both men and talks them through the rulebook before pushing them back to their opposite corners.

HE:It has been another wild night here on Escalation and here right now we are about to take it up a notch...

The referee looks at both competitors and then signals for the bell to start the contest.Both men walk towards the centre and look eye to eye before Black pushes Leone back and motions a belt around his waist as Leone fires off with a big right hand.Black fires back with a punch of his own and then both men begin to trade fists in the centre of the ring.Leone hammers Black back against the ropes and then looks for an irish whip...Black grabs ahold of Leone's arm and drags him into the centre of the ring...

JT:Straight out of nowhere...

The crowd boo as Black pulls Leone straight into an overhead belly to belly suplex.Black gets back up and he smirks to himself before letting Leone get back up and then hits him with another overhead suplex.Leone holds his back as he gets up for a third time and Black clutches him in for another suplex but Leone headbutts his way out....Black staggers back and then Leone launches towards him...

HE:CONCUSS...

Black grabs the top rope and drags himself to the outside just before Leone can land the superkick.The crowd boo as Leone shakes his head with a grimace and then runs across to the opposite side of the ring and comes sprinting back...

JT:SUICIDE!

The crowd pop as Leone dives through the middle rope and knocks Black down on the outside.Leone quickly scrambles over Black and hits him with right hands before standing up and allowing the fans to reach over the barricade and tag him on the back.He drags Jackson up and then suplexes him on the hard flooring before getting up and walking back to the ring and sliding in...

HE:This match ends by countout and Keith Leone is going to Redemption..

Leone kneels and waits as the referee's count reaches four.Jackson holds his back as he begins to climb back up and Leone climbs back onto the apron and then jumps off with a double axe handle to the spine.He pulls Jackson to his feet and looks for an irish whip towards the steel steps....BOOM!

JT:And that can change a scenario..

Black reverses the irish whip and causes Leone to slam knees-first into the steel,and he collapses on the hard flooring.Jackson takes a moment to compose himself and then walks over to start stomping on Leone's left knee.He grabs it and slams it against the side of the steel over and over before breaking on the referee's count of four and then gets back into the ring...

HE:Jackson Black may have just signed this match in his favour...

The referee's count reaches seven as Keith Leone manages to pull himself back into the ring and Black wipes him out with a running chopblock.Black stomps down on Leone's left knee and then places his leg on the bottom rope before using the top to propel himself upwards and drops knees into the injured leg...

JT:Black has picked his body part now....and like a surgeon he is systematically picking it apart...

The referee warns Black for using the ropes and then the International champion pulls Leone into the centre of the ring and grabs both of legs...

HE:Jackson thinks he has done enough damage....CLOVERLEAF!

JT:Roll-up...

.........Black kicks out.Both men get back to their feet and Black stomps down on Leone's knee before hitting him with a t-bone suplex......................1............................2..............shoulder up.Black rolls around top and places Leone in a seated sleeper...

HE:Jackson just needs to keep Leone grounded...if he can do that then he has this in the bag...nobody can live with Black on the canvass...

JT:You could be right there...

Leone struggles against the submission and manages to get onto one knee,but Black leans right over him and applies serious pressure.The referee asks Leone if he wants to give up but Leone just ignores the official and gets onto both knees before trying to push himself up...

HE:Leone is doing everything he can to fight this...

Black continues to hold onto the submission as Leone reaches his feet but sways off balance.Black manages to slip his arm around the windpipe and Leone really struggles to stay vertical...

JT:This is dangerous now.......

Leone manages to rush himself backwards and throws all his body weight into Black,smashing him against the turnbuckle and flooring both men.Both competitors slowly get themselves back up and Leone kicks Black in the stomach and looks for a suplex but Black floats over the back and waistlocks Leone..

HE:GERMAN...

JT:LEGSWEEP!

Black looks for the german suplex but Leone steps to the side and counters with an excellent russian legsweep......................1...............................2...................shoulder up.He pulls Black up by the head and hits him with a snap suplex before going to the corner and he climbs up the ropes.The crowd wait in anticipation and the flashbulbs go off as Leone reaches the top and looks down at Black....

HE:ELBOW DROP!

The crowd cheer as Leone lands the flying elbow drop to the chest of Black.He gets back to his feet and he smirks at the reception of the fans before willing his opponent back onto his feet...

JT:Leone can sense it...this crowd senses it....

HE:Don't get up Jackson...

Black slowly tries to struggle to his feet as Leone waits for him and then launches forward for the superkick.Black ducks it at the very last minute and counters with a big german suplex..................1.....................2...............shoulder up.Black keeps his hands locked and he pulls Leone back to his feet before slamming him with a second german suplex...

HE:Jackson has got the bit back between his teeth..

The crowd boo as Black pulls Leone up again and he shouts out "Hat-trick" before nailing the third successive german suplex.He gets back to his feet as Leone lays flat on the canvass and walks to the corner before climbing up the ropes to the very top.He looks out at the Braehead crowd and then launches backwards...

JT:MOONSAULT!

HE:He got all of that....

JT:You bet he did...

Black soars majestically through the air and he lands the moonsault across the chest of Keith Leone before slowly pushing himself back forward and dropping into the cover on his prone opponent...

............Leone places his foot on the bottom rope!

HE:That was incredibly close......

JT:That was as close as you can be...

Jackson Black looks up at the referee with disgust on his face and then drags himself up.He begins stomping down on the chest of Leone as he tries to get up and then he pulls him up and hits a gutwrench suplex.Leone gets back up and Black hits him with a fierce knife edge chop before kicking him in the stomach and nailing a fisherman's suplex......................1..........................2.............Leone just kicks out.

HE:The rise of Jackson Black here in 6CW has been an incredible one...I remember when he first came to this federation..

JT:It's true what they say...the cream really does rise to the top...like him or not,Jackson Black is utterly sublime..

They get back up again and Black lifts Leone up and hits him with a kneebreaker,causing Leone to hobble,and then runs off the ropes and returns with a running enzeguiri to the side of Leone's head......................1............................2.................Leone kicks out.Black quickly gets back up and grabs Leone's left leg before nailing viscious elbow drops and knee drops to the inside of the muscle...Leone writhes in pain as Black applies a standing leglock...

HE:That is why he is so good....straight back to the injured leg of Leone...

Leone bangs his elbows into the mat and tries to shift his weight as Black continues to twork his knee.Leone crawls backwards to the ropes and grabs ahold of them as the referee quickly moves in to break it up.Black just laughs and breaks the hold before stomping down on Leone's leg and he drags him back into the centre of the ring...

JT:Singled legged boston crab...

The crowd boo as Black manages to twist Leone onto his stomach and he applies the submission in the centre of the ring.Leone yells in pain as Black sits back and really cranks up the pressure on the injured appendage.Leone tries to drag himself towards the ropes...

HE:Every ounce of Leone's being is being tested here...how much does he want to be world champion?

Leone shakes his head when the referee asks him if he wants to quit and then he scrapes the canvass as he tries to claw himself closer to the ropes.Black is yelling "Tap out" over and over as Leone's leg twists at an abnormal angle...

JT:Keith Leone is not the kind of man that goes down without a fight...he will want this more than anything...

HE:But if he can't break free,is it really worth putting his health on the line?

Leone gets closer to the ropes and reaches out but is pulled straight back to the centre by Black.Black goes to sit right back but Leone manages to twist onto his back and free himself from the submission.He kicks out with his right leg but Black catches it...

JT:Bad news for Leone right there....CLOVERLEAF!

Black now has control of both of Leone's legs and he tries to twist him over for the cloverleaf submission.Leone fights it and tries to twist away as Black fights him and does everything he can to turn him over...

HE:If Black flips him then I really believe this one is over...

Leone tries to grab Black's head and pull him down into a small package but Black keeps his balance and then manages to turn Leone over onto his stomach for the submisison hold.Leone cries out in agony as Black really turns up the pressure and sits down on the small of the back...

JT:Keith Leone in a whole world of trouble and pain right now...

Leone tries to pull his body towards the ropes but Black's grip is too strong and he sits right back for ultimate pressure.Leone is yelling in pain but screams "No" at the referee's offer for a way out....

HE:He's gonna tap...

Leone's face begins to turn bright red as he struggles against the submission.Black has the submission locked in to perfection and Leone's hand quivers with pain and then he slumps face-first on the canvass...

JT:Leone has passed out from the pain....referee needs to check him out here...

HE:Black is a submission expert...

The referee kneels down next to Keith Leone and he takes ahold of his right arm and then raises it into the air,whilst staring over at the time keeper...

JT:Time to find out...

it drops once...

The referee raises Keith Leone's arm into the air for a second time..

....it drops again

HE:Jackson Black is heading for a solo mission at Redemption...

JT:The hand of Keith Leone drops one more time and this match is over...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 24 Jan 2012, 1:30 pm

it drops for a third time...

JT:NOT QUITE YET THOUGH!

The crowd pop as Leone pushes his hand into the air and then raises up into the air and tries to quickly rush for the ropes.Black is caught by surprise but he manages to pull Leone back to the centre of the ring...

HE:Still no escape for Leone though....

Leone grabs the right leg of Black and manages to twist onto his back again before pulling Black to the canvass and then scrambling to the ropes and dragging himself up.Black reaches his feet as well and then rushes in towards Leone,only to take a solid elbow that knocks him backwards...

JT:Leone needed that....SPEAR!

HE:And that...

Leone bursts out of the corner,but lacks speed on his injured leg,before spearing Jackson Black to the canvass.He drapes an arm on the chest...............................1.........................2...............shoulder up.

JT:The injury to Leone's left knee stopped him from really taking off and getting momentum behind that spear...

HE:Once again though,these two men are really taking each other to their limits...

Leone reaches out and gets the ropes to pull himself to his feet.Black is holding his ribs as he slowly gets back up and then Leone scoops him up onto his shoulders...

JT:TOMB...

Black is scooped up onto the shoulders of his opponent but he manages to drop behind and he waistlocks Leone before pushing him against the ropes....

HE:CHAOS THEORY!

Black connects brilliantly with the rolling german suplex and he turns on his knees with a smirk on his face before waiting for Keith Leone to stagger back to a vertical base and then he lifts him onto his shoulders...

JT:Keith Leone in trouble....

HE:You bet he is......AMERICAN SLAM!

The crowd groan and boo as Black drills Leone into the canvass with the "American slam" and hooks both of the legs as the referee makes the count..............

HE:Jackson Black has got the victory in the bag...
JT:Leone isn't moving...
........3!

HE:All over...

JT:Yeah right...

The crowd are jumping in a frenzy as Leone just kicks out on the cusp of the three count.Jackson Black holds his head in his hands and gets up to his feet before grabbing the referee's shirt and complaining...

HE:Jackson Black cannot believe that didn't get him the three count....and neither can I....

JT:Well it didn't...Keith Leone showing that what the world championship means to him...

The referee pushes Black away and tells him it was only a two count.Jackson looks furious and then shakes his head before dragging Leone up his feet and places him into position...

HE:Well if that wasn't enough then this sure will be....THE FINAL TOUCH!

Black sets up for the crossrhodes but Leone manages to twist out of it and he kicks Jackson Black in the midsection before nailing a sickening double armed DDT...

.......thr-kickout!

JT:So close but yet so far for Keith Leone....

Leone spits in frustration as he stares at Jackson Black and then he gets back to his feet and rests in the corner.He punches some life back into his leg and then wills Black back to a vertical base as he prepares his next assault...

HE:Both of these men have exerted so much energy in this contest...one big move is going to be the impact maker...

JT:And here it comes....CONCUSS KICK!

Leone leaps forwards into the superkick on Black but Jackson manages to duck it just in time and then locks his hands around the waist of Keith Leone..

HE:German..

Leone runs backwards and slams Black into the turnbuckle before throws crunching back elbows to the head.Leone walks out of the corner and composes himself before running back in and jumping into a big knee to the face of Black.Black is slumped as Leone lifts him up onto the top rope and then climbs up...

JT:Big risking being taken here by Keith Leone...

HE:Superplex...

Leone front facelocks Black for the suplex but Black headbutts his way free,opening the cut back up on the nose of Leone and then shoves the "Extreme Icon" down onto the canvass.Black tries to compose himself and jump off as Leone staggers back up and jumps against the ropes,causing Black to crotch himself on the turnbuckle...

JT:Bad landing there for Jackson Black...and it could be about to get a whole lot worse...

Leone takes his chance and punches Black in the face before climbing up onto the top rope and the delivers the superplex,causing the canvass to shake on impact.The crowd cheer as Leone crawls to the cover...................1..............................2........................Black kicks out.

HE:What is it going go take....these two guys are completely exhausted...

Leone and Black are both struggling to get to their feet and they use each other to get back onto a vertical base.Leone rests his head against the shoulder of Jackson Black and then he pushes Black backwards....

JT:CONCUSS...

Black catches Leone's foot at the very last second and twists him into an anklelock.The crowd are groaning as Leone shouts in pain and Black twists his ankle but Leone manages to roll forwards and sends Black crashing into the corner.Leone gets back to his feet and waits for Black to turn around before kicking him in the stomach....

HE:Piledriver.....scores...

Leone nails the piledriver in the centre of the ring.........................1...............................2..................Black kicks out.The crowd are cheering and chanting "Keith Le-on-e" up into the rafters as Leone staggers back up.He drops two consecutive elbows to the chest of Jackson Black before going to the corner and he climbs up...

JT:Keith Leone knows he is on the brink of a world championship bout....that's what this is all about...

HE:HAIL MARY!

JT:Wow...oh wow...

Leone reaches the top rope as Jackson Black makes it back to his feet and he bursts into the corner before leaping onto the top rope and delivers an astonishing belly to belly suplex from on top.The ring shakes and the crowd look on in horror as Black holds the bottom of his back and staggers across to collapse ontop of Leone...

HE:Leone got decimated...

...............Leone kicks out at the last second.

JT:My oh my.....how close can you be?...

HE:That was a three count....had to be a three.....

The crowd are cheering as Black shakes his head and gets back to his feet.He points at the referee and holds up three fingers before stomping down on Leone.He rags the "Extreme Icon" back up and drags him into position...

JT:Black wants to put the "Final Touch" on things....

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 24 Jan 2012, 1:31 pm

Leone is twisted for the "Final Touch" but he keeps his footing and pushes Black against the ropes before spinebustering him on the comeback.Leone keeps ahold of Black's legs...

HE:Sharpshooter!

The crowd cheer as Leone turns Black over onto his stomach and applies the sharpshooter.Black is howling in pain and he tries to crawl towards the ropes but Leone pulls him back and sits right back...

JT:Leone's got the sharpshooter synched in....

HE:Get out of there Jackson....get out of there...

Black screeches in agony and holds his head in pain as he reaches towards the ropes but cannot make it.Leone wrenches back even further and Black's whole body shakes with the pain...

JT:I don't see how Jackson Black gets out of this...he's in deep water...

HE:And I think he has forgotten how to swim..

Black's face is etched in pain as he tries to drag himself forwards again but Leone will not allow him to move as he continues to press home his advantage.The referee is down and asking Black if he wants to quit..

HE:I've got a bad feeling here....I don't see how Black can survive..

*Crowd ultra boo

The boos are deafening as Alex Walker comes marching down to the ring.He removes his suit jacket as rushes down and jumps up on the apron to distract the referee.The crowd are going wild and throwing abuse as the official orders Alex Walker to get down...

JT:Walker has no business being down here...

HE:I have to agree...even as the co-owner,Alex Walker had no need to be down here right now...

Keith Leone is still applying the submission as Jackson Black taps his hand to the mat and the crowd are cheering.Leone releases the hold and raises his arms into the air in celebration before realizing what is happening....

HE:Oh dear...

JT:Oh dear is right....Keith Leone is locked on target...

Leone's eyes meet Alex Walker's and the co-owner looks scared at the fury on Leone's face.The referee is telling Walker to get down as Leone rushes forwards and seizes Walker by the neck...

HE:I think Leone has seen more than enough...

JT:Your damn right he has...

Leone has Walker by the neck and is saying to him "Come to screw me over again Walker?...is that it....is that what you wanted to do?".....before tightening the knot of Walker's tie around his throat and choking him...

HE:He's gonna choke Walker out....

JT:Keith needs to be careful..

Leone is so busy concentrating on Walker that he doesn't see Jackson Black getting back to his feet.The crowd are booing and trying to give Leone a head's up but he is unawares as Black rushes in...

HE:LOOKOUT!

Leone has it all scouted and he sidesteps away as Black bumps into Walker but manages to stop him from falling from the apron.Black looks furious as he stares at Walker and then says "What the hell are you doing out here?".....Walker quickly says "Trying to help" and Black looks disgusted before pushing Walker away and then turns back around...

JT:CONCUSS KICK!

.................3!

HE:Ring the bell...

JT:Oh my...

The crowd are on their feet and going manic as "Limowreck" blasts out and Keith Leone is declared victorious.He kneels in the centre of the ring with his hands on his hips and he smiles to himself as the referee raises his arm.

JT:He did it...Keith Leone did it....Keith Leone is going to Redemption...

HE:Yes he is......but what the hell do you make of what we just saw?....Alex Walker's interference just cost Jackson Black this match...

JT:Black told Walker to stay away...he said Genesis needed to stay out of his business until they had concrete evidence of who attacked him last week....but Walker didn't listen,he tried to get involved and his distraction has cost Jackson Black this match....

HE:And cost him a one on one world title match at Redemption....it's all changed now Jeff...

JT:Yes it has,and I am sure the news is filtering through to Geoff Steel in his hospital bed.Two weeks from now Steel will defend the 6CW World Heavyweight Championship against Jackson Black and tonight's winnner Keith Leone....for all intents and purposes that has the makings of one of the biggest wrestling main events of all time...

HE:Yes it does.....what a night this has been....another awesome edition of Escalation...

JT:What else did you expect....and next week will be a 6CWF Supershow,and you can bet that there is going to be a whole lot more twists and turns before we get to Redemption..

HE:That I would bet money on...

JT:But for tonight folks we are out of time....thank you for joining us and be sure to tune in next week as the road to Redemption gets a heck of a lot closer...goodnight!

HE:Night guys!

The shows goes off the air with Keith Leone celebrating on the stage.The cameras show Jackson Black kneeling in the ring,staring at Alex Walker on the outside with a look of pure disdain and anger.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down