The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Escalation Results 10th January

Go down

6CW Escalation Results 10th January Empty 6CW Escalation Results 10th January

Post by JJJohnson Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:03 am

*The show goes live on air and the crowd inside the Brahead Arena are on their feet and going wild as pyros explode from the stage and fall down from rafters."I want it all" blasts out of the soundsystem as the cameras pan around the arena.

"Happy New Year"
"2012 is the year of Leone"
"Who's got Christy?"
"I love Zach Corchia"
"Genesis is over"

JT:Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the first 6CW Escalation of 2012.I trust you all had a fantastic festive period and are ready for what promises to be a rollercoaster night of action...the last time we were on air was Boxing Day for the Atonement pay per view...and for those of you who haven't seen in,I recommend you do because that night was something out of this world...but I am sure here tonight we are going to see a whole lot of fallout from that historic night....I am here alongside my broadcast colleague,Henry Lloyd and Henry I wish you a very happy new year and hopefully we are looking at the biggest year in 6CW history?

HE:Evening one and all....and Jeff I think that prediction could be correct...I have never seen the 6CW roster so finely poised....so much amazing talent,so much to fight for.....and after finishing the year on such a high,all of those guys in the back know that they have to up their game even more at the beginning of 2012..

JT:And i'm sure each and everyone of them will......and hold on a minute,I guess we are kicking off tonight with a visit from our co-owner....Mr John Liederman...

*The crowd cheer as "What you know about that" blasts out of the speakers and John Liederman strides out on the stage.He raises an arm and waves at the fans as he walks down the ramp and slowly climbs into the ring.The crowd applaud as Mike Bird hands Liederman a microphone.

HE:I bet Liederman is gloating right now...

JT:I dont think Atonement could have gone any better for a man who was almost killed at the hands of Genesis....I think he has every right to gloat...

Liederman:HAPPY NEW YEAR 6CW!

*Crowd cheer

Liederman:Now I know all of you must of been chomping at the bit considering it has been two weeks since our last broadcast....I admit that I have been impatient myself....but finally here we are....the first show of 2012....and ladies and gentlemen I promise you that this year is going to be one that goes down in history...

JT:I like the sound of that...

Liederman:But before we even get into that....I would like you all join me in wishing my colleague,Alex Walker a speedy recovery...

*Crowd boo and Liederman smiles

Liederman:No?....Well I must admit I am struggling to keep a straight face myself because watching Daniel Reilly crack a sledgehammer over Alex Walker's head at Atonement was probably the best christmas present I could have ever received...

*Crowd cheer

Liederman:Almost as good as watching Perfect Jack suplexing Udo Berg off the stage (Crowd cheer).....or looking on as Josh Valour and Mason White flung themselves off the top of a ladder and crashed through the bodies of Michael Sweetwater and Mr Kenty,driving them through a pair of tables (Crowd cheer louder)...

HE:Liederman is actually enjoying this...

JT:And so he should...

Liederman:And how about the biggest crash landing of them all...(crowd start chanting for Keith Leone and Liederman nods his head)......because I don't think there has ever been a sight in this company bigger than when the returning Keith Leone (crowd pop) superkicked the monster Internecio off the top of the 20 foot cell,sending him crashing through the announce table and all the way to hell..

*Crowd pop and chant "6C-Dub"

Liederman:Because at Atonement it gave me great pleasure to watch Genesis get everything they deserved....to watch everything they have tried to build get stripped away from them...to think that months of my life was spent on a life support machine because of what Alex Walker put me through and there is one moment it all came back to haunt them...

So tonight here on Escalation I want to welcome you all to the very first event of 2012....to show you what this company should be about.....because Genesis is not here...

*Crowd cheer

Liederman:And I have absolutely no idea when they are going to be back...Alex Walker has serious head injuries....Internecio has broken bones in his spine.....Mr Kenty and Michael Sweetwater have multiple cuts and bruises and Udo Berg is nursing a couple of broken ribs...

*Crowd pop

Liederman:That sounds like a fantastic Christmas list to me....so here tonight I want to see every single member of the 6CW roster out here in this very ring show all the fantastic fans exactly why we are number one in all of sports entertainment.....why 6CW is the greatest wrestling company on earth....

And I think I have said just about enough for tonight....but I know a man that would like to come out here and say a few things...in fact I think he is quite desperate...so without further ado...ladies and gentlemen it gives me great pleasure to introduce to you..........KEITH LEONE!

*Crowd pop as "Limowreck" blasts out and then Keith Leone strides onto the stage.He looks around at the masses and nods his head before walking down to the ring and climbing in.He stares at Liederman for a moment and then shakes his hand,before taking ahold of the microphone.

Crowd:Le-on-e x10

Leone:You know it feels good to have one of these back in my hand again...

*He twirls the mic in his hands

Leone:See this is all that really matters to be....being able to stand here and say whatever I want,whenever I want...without the fear of censorship.Because I can wrestle in a ring any where in the world and I'll give you a five star performance but being able to speak my mind is what matters to me.....

Because I know all of us have had our ups and downs....some of you probably still don't like me,and that's fine...but for the past 9 months I have been out-performing everyone in a 6CW ring....epic match after epic match...but when it comes down to it,all I wanted to do is stand here in this ring and say everything that popped into my head....to blow the lid of everything and spin this company onto a whole new level...

*Leone stands still for a moment and looks at John Liederman,who smiles as the crowd continue to go wild.

Leone:Deep down that's all I want...my whole issue with Genesis stems for the fact that I want professional wrestling to be as big as it was in the 80's,as big as the late 90's....and for me Alex Walker and his poisonous lackies are the ones holding us back...stopping us from making the transition into the greatest period this business has ever seen...

I look in the back and I see some incredible athletes,probably the best bunch of superstars I have ever been involved with...but when you've got Walker overlooking the deserved,gifting opportunities to those who fall in line with him it really drags this place down...it stops a company from growing and that's why I took a stand...

Genesis don't deserve to ruin this company....they don't deserve to run this place into the ground....6CW has always been here and it will continue to be here when Genesis is dead and gone.....now excuse me if I seem a little excited...

*Leone smirks at Liederman and then turns to the crowd

Leone:I have waited a long,long time for this moment....and I know you have too John...I know that you want this just as much as I do....see Genesis might be on the ropes,they might be flailing...but we all know that they'll be back,sooner or later they'll be back...so I think it's up to us to finish them once and for all....we good?

*Liederman stares at Leone and then nods his head

HE:This could be it Jeff....the moment we have been waiting for...months in the making...

Leone:I told you all a month ago that Alex Walker and Genesis were fighting this war,poisoning this company for the protection of one man and their own personal greed....they stand in front of this so called "mystery backer" and they reap the rewards that he brings to them.....but now I am going to pull the plug on all of that....I am gonna bring down this whole facade...I am going to expose this man for everything he is responsible for....

Because this man is not only a fraud,not only a liar and a cheat but he is also a coward...almost eight months ago he left John Liederman for dead in the back of this arena...he beat him within an inch of his life and it was about goddamn time this man got brought to justice....so right here,right now I want that man to come down to this ring and admit his wrongs,to look us all in the eye and tell us why....but most importantly I want him to come out here and apologise to John Liederman for everything he put him and his family through....so come on out....be a man for once in your life...

JT:But who is it...?

*The crowd wait with bated breath and Leone looks at Liederman before staring back at the stage as "Numb" blasts out and the crowd boo as Jackson Black walks onto the stage.He looks incredibly angry and he has his International Championship over his shoulder...

HE:This can't be....Jackson Black is already a part of Genesis..

Black:Oh don't worry...i'm not here to confess any sins people...to be honest i'm proud of everything I have done....and you would know if I had been the one who bashed Liederman's brains in,because you wouldnt be here right now John...

*Crowd boo

JT:Black is sick...

Black:Oh boo-hoo...no i'm out here because I'm getting really tired of this bull (beep) Leone.....these fans,these mindless idiots in the crowd, might have lapped up your lies but your not fooling me...a conspiracy led by Alex Walker and Genesis,to protect a "mystery backer"?....you really think that could be kept quiet?...

Leone:I don't think anything Black...I know it's been kept quiet...but here tonight I am going to bring it all to light...

Black:No,hold on just a minute...because I know hands down that there is no conspiracy here...I have been in Genesis from the very beginning,I think i'd know if there was something going on..

*Leone begins to laugh to himself

Leone:Jeez Jackson,I knew you were dumb but seriously...that dumb?...wake up and see what's right in front of you,Walker kept you in the dark...he didnt want you in on the plan because he knew what a liability you where...that your overlarge ego couldnt handle it if you found out all your hard work was to make sure that somebody else was feeling the benefit..

Black:I know that isnt true...from day one Walker knew what my intentions were,what my goal was...he appreciated that,he honoured that....he helped me grow into the superstar I am today....we don't keep secrets in Genesis...

Leone:I think I'm welling up,how touching....face facts Black,you've been nothing but a lackey all along,just a pawn in a game that your too stupid to take notice of....that International Title around your waist,just a token of good will to keep you sweet...

Black:I earnt this title belt...

Leone:Sure you did...and even if that was true...after tonight it won't matter....we stripped Genesis to it's bare bones at Atonement and here tonight we put the final nail in the coffin...exposing your little "secret" and removing that championship from over your shoulder...

*Crowd cheer and Black looks thunderous

Black:You've got as much chance of taking my championship as Celtic or Rangers have of ever winning a major European competition again...

*Crowd ultra boo

Black:Oh shut up,everyone knows Scottish football sucks....and you Leone,you also suck....see you might come back here and have all these apes eating out of the palm of your hand...but this (beep) that you've been the best superstar of 2011...are you serious?...look around Leone,I am the only ever International Champion in 6CW history...I have defeated countless former world champions aswell as the current world champion....a tag team champion...a member of the biggest faction in wrestling history...not to mention the best damn wrestler on this roster....you think you can compete with that?

Leone:Are we really going to do this?...compare sizes like a couple of schoolkids...everyone knows that because of me 6CW has gone mainstream this year...we are doing bigger business than ever before...and the only reason anyone knows your name is because I globalised this industry....anything you have acheived this year is dwarfed in comparison to what I have done....what I will continue to do....and if my words aren't good enough for you...then here tonight I'll show you the difference between me and you...because we are leagues apart..

Black:At least you know one thing,that we are leagues apart....because whilst your getting all chummed up with Liederman...I should be standing here as your new 6CW Champion....the whole reason I am out here tonight is to get some goddamn answers...because we don't need to talk about the main event this evening,we all know I am going to beat some respect into you Leone....what I want to know,John,is what your going to do about the injustice that took place at Atonement?

HE:It's true...that masked guy turned up and he cost Jackson Black the 6CW Title...I couldnt believe it..

JT:I dont think many people could...but it happened...

Liederman:What am I going to do?...Forgive me Jackson but this seems like hypocrisy at it's very highest level...you are a member of Genesis...the very faction that has been ruining this company for the past eight months...attacking people left,right and center.....using underhand tactics wherever possible...and would you believe,getting involved in everyone's matches.....but one little infiltration in your match and you expect me to run a whole investigation?...I very much doubt it Jackson...the phrase "payback is a b1tch" springs to mind..

*The crowd pop and Liederman smiles

Black:You think your funny don't you old man....you think that because you cheated death once that you can lourd it up over us all....but a word of warning,keep pushing the buttons and I assure you that they'll be switching off the life support before your head even touches the pillow..

*Crowd boo visciously

Black:I expect answers Liederman...at Atonement I was cheated out of the 6CW Title.....and I want compensated for that fact.....you either strip Geoff Steel or you award me a re-match,I don't care which....but I want what I deserve...and I don't care how far I have to push the envelope in order to get it...

Leone:Hold on just a minute....you think getting screwed out of the 6CW Title automatically qualifies you for a re-match?...Well heck sign me up,because if I recall rightly Jackson...a month ago at Born in Fire I was a half a second away from becoming world champion when you interfered in my match...you stopped me from winning the title that night...which means if you get a shot,then I most certainly deserve a shot....

*Leone and Black stare one another down as Liederman looks from to the other

Liederman:Gentlemen,gentlemen....unlike my co-owner,Alex Walker...I actually like to give people what I believe they deserve....and I really can't argue with either of you in this matter...but I just can't go giving out title shots at the drop of a hat...

So here is what I am going to do....tonights main event just got an added twist...not only does the winner walk away as the 6CW International Champion....but the winner will also be the number one contender to the 6CW Title...

*Crowd pop

JT:Huge announcement from John Liederman...wow the main event tonight is going to be intense...

HE:What an opportunity for both of these men...

Liederman:As for your little announcement Keith....I think it's best we leave it for the time being....i've been sitting on this information a long time...I think we can both wait just a little while longer...

*Leone stares at Liederman and then nods his head.Jackson Black holds the International Title in the air and then walks back through the curtain as the crowd chant Leone's name and then the shows goes to commercials.

Last edited by JJJohnson on Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Escalation Results 10th January Empty Re: 6CW Escalation Results 10th January

Post by JJJohnson Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:10 am

*The show comes back from the break and the crowd cheer as Zach Corchia is standing by with Jack Reynolds.Corchia is dressed in a white t-shirt and a pair of jeans,the crowd seem delighted to see him.

Reynolds:My guest at this time folks is the former TWA World Champion,ZACH CORCHIA!

*Crowd pop

Reynolds:I'd just like to see it's great to have you onboard Zach...I am a big fan of your work and really looking forward to see you in action here in 6CW...

Corchia:Thanks very much man,that means alot...

Reynolds:To those who don't know what your all about,and I think those people are in a minority,what can we expect from you here in 6CW?

Corchia:What you can expect from me is a never say die attitude,for me to give 110% each and everytime I step in the ring and for me to entertain all the great fans like never before.All my life I have been pushed down and told I was too small,too weak,too young to go far in this business...but i've already owned world titles,i've already shown the world that I can compete with anybody,and I will not back down from a challenge...so here in 6CW I will face anybody at anytime and you can expect to see the best I can produce from day one...no holding back...

Reynolds:Perhaps its good that your so confident,considering that here tonight,in your 6CW debut...you will face none other than the current world champion,Geoff Steel!

*Crowd ultra pop and Corchia smiles

Corchia:I'll admit when I saw the match card I was amazed to be thrown in at the deep end...but then the adrenaline began to flow and I realized what an opportunity i've got here...in my very first match here in 6CW I get to step in the ring with the current world champion,arguably one of the greatest superstars of all time,Geoff Steel....I get to showcase my talents against the best in the world and thats an honour that cannot be peaked...tonight the era of Zach Corchia begins 6CW and hopefully we are heading on a ride that nobody is ever going to forget...

*The crowd cheer as Corchia smiles

Reynolds:But onto other business Zach...we all saw at Atonement that John Liederman has asked you to lead the search for Christy James....please tell me you've got some kind of lead on this thing?

*Reynolds looks hopeful as Corchia shakes his head

Corchia:I'd love to say I do.....you know from one meeting with Christy I could tell what a special person she was,so I have no idea how everyone who knew her is feeling.......but unfortunately my whole search has turned up a blank so far.I've checked all possible avenues,i've spoke to some of the guys in the back...i've reviewed security tapes....i've gone through the logbooks....but all it leads to is the same conclusions,Christy James either disappeared into thin air or we are dealing with someone not tied to the 6CW roster...

Reynolds:But we were told that wasn't possible....that nobody was allowed access to the 6CW arena expect those contracted to be here...

Corchia:I know that...but nothing else fits....there was nobody in that vicinity at the time of Christy's disappearance...I checked through the tapes and everybody on this roster was accounted for...that means we have got an "outside player" on our hands...the question,who are they?...and when are they going to make themselves known?...

Reynolds:What if they don't want to make themselves known...maybe that was their master plan...

Corchia:Maybe so,but something tells me otherwise...you don't just turn up and steal the 6CW announcer....if this person wanted to kidnap attractive women then you can lie in wait in any street,in any city of the world....for me this is all about the bigger picture...this person wants us to know who they are....

Reynolds:But the question is,how do we find out?

Corchia:I'm going to keep searching...everyone has my word on that...I need to look over the tapes of the first time Christy was attacked...and some other stange events after that...but I can't help thinking that maybe what we are looking for,really isn't that far away..

Reynolds:Well I hope that something turns up soon Zach...I really do...

Corchia:Me too...me too...

*Zach pats Reynolds on the shoulder and then walks off

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Escalation Results 10th January Empty Re: 6CW Escalation Results 10th January

Post by JJJohnson Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:12 am

Match 1
Dan Morris vs Jack Frost w/Johnny Dice

JT:So the search for Christy James continues...my god I hope she turns up soon,her poor family must be going out of their minds with worry...our thoughts and prayers with them as always...and hopefully we will get Christy back sooner rather than later...

HE:I sure hope so....whoever has taken Christy is a goddamn coward and when Corchia finds out who it is,I hope he whoops their a55...

JT:Here,here...

The action is back at ringside as "White Light" blasts out and the crowd cheer as Jack Frost strides onto the stage,with Johnny Dice by his side.They both tag hands with the fans before running down to the ring and sliding under the bottom rope.They remove their jackets and then Frost poses as Dice climbs from the ring...

HE:Singles action to kick us off here on Escalation folks...and Jack Frost will be looking to bring a little new year cheer to Frosted Dice,because in recent months they havent had much to smile about...

JT:No they havent....since losing their tag titles back in September it has been a long a bumpy road for these fan favourites...but you can't help but think that a little bit of momentum will take them a long way...

HE:You may be right...

Frost stretches on the ropes as the lights in the arena dim and then "S.W.A.G " plays out to a good reception from the crowd.The curtain bursts open and then Dan Morris confidently walks out on the stage,he smiles at the crowd and then tags hands with the fans as he walks down to the ring...

JT:We saw this kid Morris wrestle for a smaller crowd before we kicked off the Atonement event and boy did he impress..

HE:I wasnt that sold...

JT:You where the only one who wasnt...some of the moves he was able to pull off where sensational...if he can continue that kind of form then expect great things folks....Dan Morris could very well become a household name...

Morris climbs up onto the apron and he nods respectfully down at Johnny Dice before stepping through the ropes.He bounces off the side and stretches his neck before extending a hand to Frost,who quickly shakes it and then releases...the referee speaks to both men and Morris smiles with confidence as the bell sounds and both men circle...

HE:Should be interesting to say the least...

JT:Well Morris is facing a very talented wrestler in Jack Frost...but Frost is lacking confidence so it's a big opportunity for the rookie from Cheshire...

They lockup in the centre of the ring and Frost quickly places Morris in a headlock before the youngster backs against the ropes and shoots Frost across the ring.Frost returns and floors Morris with a shoulder block before running off the adjacent ropes....Morris rolls over,forcing Frost to jump over him on the comeback before running off the opposite side as Morris gets back to his feet...

JT:Fantastic hurricanrana from Morris...

The crowd applaud as Morris jumps into the air and takes out Frost as he bounces back off the ropes.They both get back up and Morris dropkicks Frost back off the ropes before ducking underneath a right hand and then springboarding onto the ropes himself..

HE:Beautiful flying clothesline from Morris...

Frost staggers back to his feet and Morris nails a stiff backheel kick to the midsection before springboarding again...

JT:Tornado...

HE:NORTHERN LIGHTS!

.............shoulder up!

JT:Morris has to be careful of counters like that...because Frost has a lot of tricks up his sleeve..

They both get up and Frost nails stiff kicks to the legs of Morris before whipping him into the corner and follows in with a clothesline.He drags Morris out of the corner and then gutwrenches him into the air...

HE:Into the backslide from Morris..

1.......................2.................Frost kicks out.They both scramble back up and Frost floors Morris with a sickening big boot....................1..............................2................shoulder up from Morris.

JT:Johnny Dice being very vocal from the outside...he wants his tag partner to pick up the win as much as Frost wants it...

Dice bangs his hand off the apron and shouts encouragement to his partner as Frost lifts Morris up and then lifts him into a big vertical suplex...............1.................2...........kickout.Frost bounces back off the ropes and comes back with an elbow drop before going to the corner and climbing up...Morris slowly gets to his feet....

HE:Nice missile dropkick from Frost...starting to find his range a little now...

Frost gets back to his feet after taking Morris down with a missile dropkick.The young rookie slowly makes it back to his feet and Frost knees him in the midsection before gutwrenching him into the air...

JT:Powerbomb...oh my!

Frost is about to drill with his opponent with a powerbomb when Morris spins around and counters with a falling armdrag.They both get back up and Morris ducks underneath a running clothesline before jumping onto the top rope...

HE:MOONSAULT!

...........kickout!

JT:Half the audience thought that was over....amazing athleticism from young Dan Morris...

HE:I'll admit that was impressive...

Morris shakes his head in disbelief as he staggers back to his feet..He breathes in the cheers of the crowd and then runs a groggy Jack Frost back into the corner,nailing shoulder thrusts against the turnbuckle.Morris then lifts Frost up onto the top rope..

JT:Morris pulls off some amazing moves from on high...there is one in particular..

HE:He calls it the "Live Wire"...

JT:Not this time..

Morris thinks about a springboard but Frost manages to grab his head and nails furious right hands before kicking him onto the ground.Frost steadies himself on the ropes and then leaps off,legdropping the back of Morris' head............................1..........................2..............Morris just kicks out.

HE:That elusive win is edging closer for Jack Frost...

JT:But yet Morris is still there fighting...

Frost nods his head as Dice gives him some instructions and then he pulls Morris to his feet and then drags him into position..

HE:This is it....COLD SNAP!

Frost twists Morris around for the gringo killer but Morris manages to push Frost away and then springboards onto the ropes before returning with a brilliant tornado DDT...............1..................2.................shoulder up.

JT:This kid just will not say die...Frost can't contain him...

Frost tries to get up as Morris lands kicks to his chest and arms and then looks for an irish whip,only for Frost to use his strength to reverse.Morris hits the turnbuckle but gets both knees up as Frost follows in,he then lifts himself onto the second rope and jumps off into another hurricanrana takedown...

HE:Is that it?

............shoulder up!

JT:You impressed by Morris now?

HE:He's ok...

Dan Morris stands up again and he waits for Frost to stand back up before laying him out with a spinning heel kick.Morris goes to the corner and he jumps up top before looking down..

JT:Morris gonna go high-risk...

Johnny Dice recognizes the danger as he jumps up on the apron,distracting the referee.There are some boos from the crowd as Morris looks at Dice with annoyance on his face...Frost crawls back up and sprints for the corner..

HE:Dice bailed Frost out there...

Morris jumps over the head of Frost and into a forward roll on the mat.He gets back up and runs at Frost as he turns around...

JT:Frost had it scouted....

HE:CROSSFACE!

JT:ROLLTHROUGH!

Frost tries to pull Morris down into a crossface but Morris rolls back onto his feet and then springboards onto the ropes and sunset flips over Frost into a cover...

HE:Dice still has the referee...

JT:NORTHERN WIND DDT!

1..........................2.........................3!

Frost kicks out of the pin attempt and quickly scrambles up before kicking Morris in the gut and landing a sickening snap DDT.However,Johnny Dice still has the referee's attention..

HE:I dont think Dice realizes what he is doing...he's costing Frost the match...

Dice soon clicks onto what is happening and he turns the referee around to the cover.................one......................two.....................thr-shoulder up!

JT:Obviously not intentional but I think Dice may have just stopped his partner's victory...

Frost stands up and he words with the referee before shrugging his shoulders at Dice,who raises a hand in apology.Frost then drags Morris back to his feet...

HE:Young Dan Morris is out on his feet here....COLD SNAP!

Frost spins Morris around for the gringo killer again but Morris squirms out and dropkicks Frost in the back,causing him to slam chest-first into the turnbuckle.Frost staggers back and Morris rolls him up..............................1...................................2..............................3!

HE:No way...

JT:Yes way...

The crowd applaud and there are cheers as "S.W.A.G" plays out and Morris has his hand raised in victory.He smiles in delight and quickly jumps out of the ring to celebrate with the fans in attendance...

JT:Dan Morris' televised debut here in 6CW and he notches up a great win over Jack Frost...

HE:It just came from nowhere...moments after Frost arguably should of won the match,Morris saw an opportunity and he took it...

JT:You have to feel for Jack Frost here...he wrestled aswell as he could of...but one lapse and it cost him...

Frost is on his knees looking dismayed as Johnny Dice climbs into the ring.He looks apologetic as he offers a hand and lifts Frost up..

HE:Back to the drawing board once again for Frosted Dice it would seem..

JT:Indeed it would....but as for Dan Morris,well surely the only way is up.....WHAT THE...?

The arena is suddenly filled with massive boos as Dice and Frost touch knuckles before Frost shakes his head and then kicks his partner right between the legs.Dice is in agony on the ground as Frost spits down on him...

HE:Where the hell did that come from?

JT:I have no idea...

HE:Surely that one slip-up from Dice didnt cause that...

JT:I'd say by looking at the expression on Jack Frost's face,this has been brewing for some time...

Frost grimaces down at Dice and then climbs from the ring and grabs two steel chairs,throwing them up into the ring.He then pulls a mic off Michael Bird and heads back to the ring....the crowd are booing and Dan Morris watches from the aisleway,toying with the idea of coming back...

Frost:Don't even think about it boy scout...you don't want any of this...

Morris stares back watching as Frost places a chair underneath the head of Dice and then grabs the other one.

Frost:You know i'm sick to death of being the one to carry this team....whilst this worthless piece of (beep) gets all the plaudits....all I ever hear is Johnny Dice this...Johnny Dice that...well guess what,Johnny Dice wouldnt be anything if it wasn't for me...i'm the one that made this team relevant...and here I am...making us relevant all over again...

Morris makes a dart back to the ring,jumping onto the apron,but Frost swings the chair at him,causing him to drop back down.Frost then looks down at Dice with a smirk..

Frost:You know what Johnny I really didnt want it to come down to this...I mean I did quite like you...but the fact is i'm bored of being childish and friendly...2012 is the year of Frost...so I think it's time for a clean break...

JT:OH GOD NO...

The crowd groan as Frost throws the mic aside and then slams his chair down onto the skull of Dice,driving it into the chair beneath it aswell.Dan Morris takes his chances and rolls back into the ring...

HE:Don't be stupid kid...

Frost wheels around just in time and he drives the chair into the gut of Morris,dropping him next to Dice on the mat.Frost teases slamming the chair across Morris' skull and he grins as the crowd boo him before tossing the chair aside and climbing from the ring..

JT:I dont believe what we have just seen here...there have been no signs....

HE:Well I guess the signs were there,we just wern't looking for them...the very first edition of Escalation in 2012 and we have just witnessed the end of Frosted Dice...

JT:And perhaps the beginning of the Frost era...what a shocker here to start this show...

Frost stands ontop of the stage with a smirk on his face as the crowd continue to boo.EMT's come down to check on Dice and Morris as the action goes backstage.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:15 am

*The action goes backstage and the crowd pop as Dicey Reilly and Lex Hart are standing with Jack Reynolds.

Dicey:How goes it Jacky boy?

Reynolds:I'm very well thanks Dicey...how are you fellas doing after your brutal hardcore victory at Atonement?

Dicey:You call that hardcore?...look you've really got to check out this video that Lex has got...

*Lex clears his throat and the crowd laugh

Lex:We are bearing up just fine thanks Jack...arent we Dicey?

Dicey:Absolutely,a few cuts and bruises but nothing we can't handle...

Reynolds:And what are your opinions on what happened after you match,when Cerberus joined forces with an unknown superstar to take out Wilson Maine....reports suggest that Maine could be out of action for over a year...

Lex:It's never nice to see anyone get hurt like that,even if we don't like Wilson Maine...he got what he deserved from us,but as for what followed....I can't condone that in the slightest...

Dicey:Can't condone it myself but it doesn't surprise me...Cerberus is a monster,and whoever his friend is,he looks like a monster too...there was never any feeling there between Maine and Cerberus,it was all strictly business and when Cerberus realized that business just wasn't going to get taken care of,he cut all ties with Maine and sent him all the way to hell...

Reynolds:But do you guys think that maybe now Cerberus will turn his attention back to you two,considering he seems to have ample back up?

Lex:Everyone said he had ample backup last time...everyone said that we didnt stand a chance against Cerberus and Maine,but we disproved that at Atonement...so maybe Cerberus is going to come looking for us,and maybe he's going to bring his boyfriend with him...but if he does,then we'll be right here waiting...

Dicey:I don't think we really need to stand here and say that we will fight anyone...because everyone already knows that's true...so maybe Cerberus does feel bigger and stronger then he ever has done...maybe his nutsack is swelling by the day...but we're not going anywhere...I love a tear up more than anyone so if anybody fancies a pop,then bring it on...

Reynolds:And after such an impressive win at Atonement,what is next for the both of you?...Will you be going your seperate ways...is it back to the Extreme Division for you Dicey?

Dicey:I dont see a split on the cards here....I never thought I would be saying this,but i'm enjoying this situation....me and Lex have great chemistry and I like how we perform in the ring....sure i'm still the reigning Extreme Champion....and that's something I am happy to keep doing on the side...but right now this tag team is what is important to me...

Reynolds:So perhaps a run towards the undisputed tag team titles?

Lex:Who knows...i've got previous in the tag team division and I enjoyed my stay there but i've never been happier in a tag team than I have been right now....I feel like me and Dicey have success on the horizon....we share so many similarities,both of us are happy to take on any challenge and that's what sets us apart...two "veterans" of the game but I guarantee we can take on any of these young kids,and we can take them all the way to school...

Dicey:Tonight you'll see that against Dopant Zero....these kids are making waves in the tag team division but they've never come across a challenge like us....they are going to need a performance that i'm really not sure they are capable of...

Lex:And after we get through tonight,if Mr Liederman thinks it's time for us to get a tag title shot then we'll glady accept it....because one thing about me and Dicey,whether it's as a singles competitor or a tag team...our goal is always to be number one....and you can't be a number one tag team without the undisputed tag team championships wrapped around your waist..

Dicey:I'll drink to that...

Lex:You'll drink to anything...

Dicey:It's true..

Reynolds:Well good luck tonight guys and who knows,maybe in the near future I'll be interviewing you as the tag champs...

Lex:Never say never Jacky boy...

Dicey:Now lets go out there and get our chop sui on...

*Lex shakes his head as Dicey grins and walks out of shot before Hart follows him.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:17 am

*The scene changes to John Liederman's office.Liederman is just putting down the phone as the door opens and Yarmouth Blade enters.

Liederman:Ah Blade....do come in...

Blade:We need to talk Liederman...

Liederman:Talk away then...

Blade:I deserve another shot at the TV Title....I know it will take just one more go....just make it happen..

Liederman:Look Blade...I can't just give you opportunity after opportunity....I want the TV Title back here in 6CW as much as you do...but I can't justify calling up Danny McGraw and authorising a match..

Blade:Here is how you justify it....last week on Lockdown I defeated Rapture in a tag team match...

*Liederman holds up his hand

Liederman:But you didnt pin or submit Rapture...until you do that,until you actually beat Rapture again Blade,I cannot make this match happen...you know how this works...

Blade:So now your against me aswell?....This whole place is a sham....when is Alex Walker out of hospital?

Liederman:Alex Walker will be hospitalised for a couple of weeks at least,but I can assure you Blade that any decision that is made must be made by the both of us....remember that...

Blade:I dont believe this (beep)...your playing with me here Liederman and I don't like that sort of thing....

Liederman:I really have no issues with what you like or don't like Blade....this is a results business,you get chances based on the results you can produce.......so you give me the results I need and I'll do what I can in order to get you another shot....but if you don't,then perhaps I'll give the opportunity to someone else...

Blade:You wouldnt dare..

Liederman:Believe me,I would.I will do whatever is necessary in order to get the TV Title back where it belongs,I really don't care who it belongs to...

Blade:I care....

Liederman:Well do something about then...

*Blade seethes with anger and then storms out of the room.Liederman smiles and shakes his head.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:19 am

Match 2
Dicey Reilly/Lex Hart vs Dopant Zero

The action moves back to ringside as "Breathe" blasts out and the crowd boo as Nogami and Yagurama stride out onto the stage.They smirk at the reception of the crowd before moving down to the ring...

HE:Tag team action Jeff....and could 2012 be the year of Dopant Zero...

JT:Could be,a very talented team....and they have certainly made waves in the past few months....if they keep this up then there is no telling what the future may hold for these men....

Nogami flips over the ropes as Yagurama climbs over them.They pose in the centre of the ring and then turn towards the stage as pyros blast into the air and the crowd pop for the arrival of Dicey Reilly and Lex Hart."Born to Fight" merges together with "Burn in my Light" and more pyros blast together as both men appear on the stage...

JT:We heard from these two men earlier....they said they were happy to continue their alliance...and from what we have seen so far,2012 could be a great year for this emerging tag team...

HE:Maybe so,they certainly have experience....but they still need a catchy name...

JT:I heard that they are asking their fans on Twitter for a suitable name for their team....

HE:Ive got one.....Gay Potatoes...

JT: *Coughs and splutters*....I'll let you tell them that one...

HE:Maybe I'll send it anonymously...

JT:Well name or no name,there is no doubting the talent of these two men....the reigning Extreme Champion,Dicey Reilly and the outstanding Lex Hart....they could be real frontrunners in the tag division over the next 12 months...

Lex and Dicey slap hands with the fans as they walk down the ramp and then climb in the ring.They size up their opponents and the referee speaks with both teams.Lex offers to start for his team as Nogami takes the reigns for Dopant Zero...

HE:Should be a very competitive matchup....a great way for either team to climb the tag team ladder...

Lex locks up with Nogami and then quickly spins to snapmare him onto the mat.He runs off the ropes as Nogami ducks and forces Lex to jump over him on the comeback before running off the opposite side as Nogami gets up...

JT:Both went for the dropkick right there...

Both men jump into a dropkick and end up kicking each other's legs.They get back up and Lex fires in with fierce knife edge chops to the chest of Nogami before kicking him in the stomach and whipping him to the corner.Nogami immediately leaps onto the top rope and tries to float back into a crossbody but Lex drops down,causing Nogami to soar over his head and land chest-first on the canvass...

HE:Lex pulling out all the veteran tactics here...

Lex bounces back off the ropes and comes forwards with a rolling cradle cover................1.................2...............shoulder up.They get back up and Nogami swings a roundhouse kick but Hart ducks it and connects with a beautiful release german suplex....Hart gets back up and tags in Dicey...

JT:The Extreme Champion is in the house...

Dicey smiles at the cheers of the crowd and he clocks Nogami back against the ropes before sending him into an irish whip.Nogami hits the ropes and comes back as Dicey kicks him in the stomach and then swings him into a neckbreaker.............1..................2........shoulder up.

HE:You have to think that right now the tag team division in 6CWF is booming....The Parasite Killers are the number one contenders but any of these teams could truly test Genesis...

JT:Amen to that...

Dicey pulls Nogami up and lifts him up into a brainbuster position.Nogami floats over the back and he pushes Dicey into the corner before rushing in and jumping into a heel kick.Dicey staggers out as Nogami leaps up onto the top rope and then jumps off...

HE:No way...

Dicey catches Nogami in his arms and then flips him up onto his shoulders and nails a running powerslam......................1.............................2....................kickout.Dicey gets up and bounces back off the ropes before hitting an elbow drop,he repeats the process twice more before tagging Lex back in...

JT:Everyone said there was no chance of these two working together as a team....but each week they prove all their doubters wrong...

Dicey twists the arm of Nogami as Lex leaps over the ropes and lands a double axe handle.He pulls Nogam into the centre of the ring and lifts him into an inverted atomic drop before nailing a spinning heel kick.Lex goes to the corner and jumps onto the first rope...

HE:Lex looking for that outrageous triple moonsault...

Lex hits the moonsault from the top rope and then quickly scrambles up and jumps up onto the second rope...

JT:Oh cmon...

Lex leaps onto the second rope but takes a viscious right hand from Yagurama,that floors him.Yagurama shakes his head at the booing fans...

HE:That's what happens when you get overconfident like Lex Hart....

JT:That's what happens when you cheat...

Nogami stumbles back to his feet and he takes Lex down with a flash kick before tagging in his giant partner.The crowd boo as Yagurama steps over the ropes and beats his chest before pulling Lex up...

HE:Lex is about to feel the power now...

Yagurama lifts Hart up and then nails him with a huge belly to belly suplex.He gets up again and stares confidently at Dicey before waiting for Lex to get back up and he flips him up into a Japanese stampede shoulderbreaker...............1..........................2............Lex manages to kick out.Yagurama stands up and smirks at Lex before rushing into the corner and springboarding back into an imploding splash ontop of Lex........................1..............................2..............Lex gets his foot on the rope.

JT:Lex Hart is being dominated right now...

HE:I bet they arent so confident about getting a tag team title shot now...

Yagurama pulls Lex up by the air and lands clubbing blows to his back before dragging him into a gutwrench position...

JT:This doesnt usually end well for Yagurama's opponents...

HE:KUNAI!

Yagurama flips Lex up into a powerbomb position but Hart responds with furious rights and lefts before managing to jump out back.Yagurama turns around and Lex dropkicks his knees before rushing off the ropes...

JT:Lex trying to build momentum....OH MY!

HE:Not going to happen like that....

Lex comes running back and is easily picked up by Yagurama,before being drilled by a ferocious spinebuster....................1..............................2....................shoulder up.Yagurama stands up and looks at Hart with thunder before tagging in Nogami...

JT:Dopant Zero beginning to find their groove here....never a good thing for the opposition...

Yagurama drags Lex up and whips him into the corner before hitting him with a freight-train like bodysplash.He backs off with a smirk as Nogami sprints in and connects with a viscious kick to Lex's face....Hart staggers out as Nogami springboards onto the ropes and then soars back with a missile dropkick takedown..........................1............................2.............................shoulder up.

HE:I knew as soon as we saw Dopant Zero...infact every single member of Team Japan...that these guys were going to be huge....with Kenji Hidari leading them,there is so much on the horizon for these superstars...

Nogami connects with stiff kicks to the chest of Lex,who is kneeling,and then runs back off the ropes and returns with a low hesitation dropkick.Hart staggers back up and Nogami hits him with a capoeira kick,knocking him back to the corner.Nogami follows in and hits a shining wizard before beckoning Lex out and leaping forwards with a superkick...

JT:Lex caught his foot...oh no wait...

HE:Dragon whip kick...

Lex catches Nogami's foot and spins him around but the Dopant Zero member manages to catch Lex flush on the chin with his opposite foot.Nogami scrambles to the ropes and leaps up as Dicey shouts words of encouragement to Lex...

JT:Nogami has forged an opening for himself here...but can he take his chance...

HE:NOGAMI SPLASH!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:20 am

Nogami smirks and then leaps into the 360 shooting star press,only for Lex to roll away at the last minute.Nogami crashes into the mat and writhes in agony as the crowd get behind Lex Hart...

JT:Lex had that one scouted...perhaps playing a little possum....and now the chase for the tag is on...

HE:That was a bad landing for Nogami...drove all the wind out of himself...

JT:LISTEN TO THE CROWD!

The crowd pop as Lex reaches out and his hand tags Dicey's.Dicey quickly bursts into the ring as Nogami tries to tag in his partner,but Dicey jumps into a shoulderblock that knocks the giant Yagurama off the apron and then he turns his attention to Nogami...he rocks the high-flier back against the ropes with right hands and then whips him across the ring,sending him flying with a huge backbody drop as he comes back....

HE:Dicey is rocking right now....

Nogami staggers back to his feet and Dicey whips him into the corner before following up with a big clothesline.He then pulls Nogami out and lifts him up into a big brainbuster..................1.........................2..........Yagurama pulls Dicey under the bottom rope...

JT:It could get nasty now....jeez...

Yagurama pulls Dicey onto the hard flooring and then aims a punch at his head but the Extreme Champion ducks and Yagurama's fist connects with the ringpost.Dicey then kicks Yagurama in the stomach as Lex jumps off the top rope and takes the big man down with a crossbody takedown...

HE:I'll admit that was excellent teamwork...

Dicey pats Lex on the shoulder and then climbs back onto the apron.He scales the ropes but Nogami is on his feet,sprinting into the corner and jumping into a stiff knee under the jaw.The crowd boo as Nogami climbs up onto the top rope and executes a frankensteiner from on top...

JT:Nogami looking to go the whole way here for Dopant Zero...making a statement on the grand level...

Nogami rolls back onto his feet and he smiles as Dicey slowly staggers back up and Nogami manages to lift him onto his shoulders...

HE:SAMURAI SHOCK!

Nogami sets up for the reverse death valley driver as Lex bursts into the ring and connects with a jumping enzeguiri to the side of the head.Dicey drops on top of his opponent.............1...................2...................kickout.

JT:Close call there but Nogami pushed the shoulder up..

Lex is forced from the ring by the referee as Dicey and Nogami slowly try to get back to their feet.The crowd are willing Dicey on as he stumbles towards his opponent...

HE:SPEAR...OH NO!

Yagurama rolls back into the ring and he bursts forwards into a spear but Dicey rolls aside at the last minute as Yagurama takes out Nogami.The giant staggers back around and Dicey kicks him in the stomach before delivering the Craicdown (cradle piledriver)....

JT:Dicey took advantage of Yagurama's mistake...

Dicey piledrivers Yagurama into the mat and then reaches over to tag Lex back in.Hart jumps over the ropes and smirks before nailing a moonsault from the first rope onto Nogami,he follows up with a moonsault from the second...

HE:Nogami got crunched by Yagurama,that isnt fair...

JT:Lex going for the hat-trick...

*Flames explode from the turnbuckles and the lights dim

HE:What the...?

The crowd scream and boo as two giant forms move through the curtain onto the stage.They quickly march down towards the ring...

JT:That's Cerberus,and his mysterious new ally....

HE:And Dicey is going to fight them...

JT:I don't know how wise that is...

Dicey drops off the apron and rushes into the aisleway.He clocks both men with rights and lefts before they seize him around the throat and lift him into a devastating double chokeslam on the concrete floor.Lex is about to launch himself into a third moonsault when he sees what is happening....

HE:Lex has been left all alone now...

Cerberus and his partner step up into the ring and they both floor Lex with a double boot to the face.They then drag him back to his feet and execute massive double powerbomb...

JT:Looks like Cerberus isn't finished with Dicey and Lex....

HE:He was just waiting to find a suitable partner for his plan of destruction...

Nogami staggers back to his feet,clutching his chest and Cerberus takes a step backwards as his partner kicks the Dopant Zero member in the stomach and then flips him into the air before levelling him with an almighty razors edge powerbomb.The two giants then stand side by side as Yagurama stands back up..

JT:Three down...one to go....and how do these men plan on tackling Yagurama?...

HE:JUST LIKE THAT!

They eye Yagurama up and then they seize him around the throat and show great strength in lifting him into a stunning double chokeslam.The crowd are booing as flames burst from the ringposts again and Cerberus stands tall with his new partner...

JT:I don't know who this guy is but he certainly seems to be brought out the monster in Cerberus....these two men just decimated every participant in this match...

HE:I thought they just wanted Dicey and Lex...but I think this was more about making a statement...

JT:We said that the tag division was booming right now...but perhaps we have found a team that ranks above all others...

Cerberus flicks his head back and laughs before following his partner from the ring.Dicey Reilly,Lex Hart and both members of Dopant Zero are motionless on the mat as the action goes backstage.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:21 am

*The scene goes backstage and the crowd cheer as Mike Hill is shown getting ready for his upcoming match.Hill tapes his wrists and ties his laces before standing up as Jack Reynolds enters the room

Reynolds:Hey Mike...

Hill:Jack,my man..

Reynolds:Few minutes before you go up against Shadow,and with 6CW just leading in the Interfed Cup,I am sure you will be looking to extend our lead?

Hill:Without a doubt.....my success in this tournament has been alot more limited than I would have liked but I want all of that to change.Whilst everyone has been resting over the festive period I have been in the gym working harder than ever before....I want to get back to the top,back to the performances that made me a 6WF World Champion...

And that means working harder than anyone else on this roster....arriving early and leaving late....going out to that ring and giving 150% night after night....this is a tough business and it takes somebody who is mentally and physically strong to take the step up the ladder so now it's up to me to start climbing once more...

I begin here tonight...against Shadow.I admit there was a couple of times where it was hard to fight against 6WF but I have seen the light and I realize now that 6CW is where my heart belongs.I will work harder than ever before in order to bring about the results necessary to make us victorious in this tournament...

It's been too long since I reigned at the top of my game....but I promise all of my fans that 2012 is going to be a year to remember....2012 is going to be a year when Mike Hill leads 6CW to defining stardom....and 2012 is the year when people are going to see that I AM THAT DAMN GOOD!

*The crowd cheer as Hill claps Reynolds on the back and then heads down towards the entranceway.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:22 am

*The scene changes and the crowd boo as a Japanese Flag is covering the background.Kenji Hidari is standing with an ugly grimace on his face.

Hidari:You can all forget about 2012 being the year of Mike Hill...infact you can forget about it belonging to anyone else other than the man that stands before you...me,Kenji Hidari!

*Crowd boo

Hidari:And you peasants can boo all you want but you all know the truth...because I am the fastest rising star in 6CW,I am the man leading us on the path to victory in the Interfed Cup....and once the climax of this tournament comes about,and I have my hand raised in triumph...it is then that I move forwards with my success...

Because I will not be content until I have championship gold around my waist...until I am the most feared champion on this roster....that is where I deserve to be...and sooner or later that is exactly where I will be...

I came to these shores with Dopant Zero...to spread our dominance from one land to another...and so far we have made impact...but now our impact shall turn into success,into glory....Team Japan's power will continue to rise until you have all forgotten about the joke that is Genesis...and you realize that we are the most dominant force in all of sports entertainment...

I may be inactive here tonight but I promise next week I will be back on Escalation and when I am I will show you the meaning of the word "superstar"....I am on a whole different level to any other man in this company and whether you all want to ignore that fact or not soon you will have no choice but to accept it...

Soon the name on everyone's lips will be mine....soon you will be gaze upon me and you will know that 2012 is not only the year of Kenji Hidari....but this is the era of my global takeover....

*Hidari smirks at the camera as the crowd boo him.His chest heaves in and out as he smiles and then walks out of the scene.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:23 am

Match 3
Interfed Cup
Mike Hill vs Shadow

The action goes back to ringside and the crowd boo as "Get off my ghost train" blasts out and the lights dim in the arena.The flashing lights mask the entrance of Shadow,who slowly appears in the centre of the ring and he glares around at the booing masses with an unamused look on his face.

JT:Interfed Cup time and right now 6CW is on top of the world....so a win here will extend our lead further....

HE:And lets hope that is exactly what happens...

JT:No doubt that the 6WF superstars are going to be ready to make an impact....and Shadow is certainly capable of that...

HE:Yes he is...but is he as capable as Mike Hill?

JT:Well time is going to tell...

Shadow bounces back off the ropes as "Next Big Thing" roars out to a great reception and then purple and silver pyros accompany it.Mike Hill swaggers out from behind the curtain and throws his arms in the air,drinking in the applause of the crowd as he makes his way to the ring..

JT:Mike Hill promised that this would be the year when he finally takes himself back to the top of the mountain...

HE:Well he's sure got alot of competition for that...perhaps he should take it one match at a time..

JT:I dont think there is much chance of Hill getting carried away...but he is confident in his abilities and so he should...he is more than capable of headlining this business...

Hill tags the fan's hands and then rolls into the ring,only to be quickly stomped upon by Shadow.The crowd boo visciously as Shadow keeps Hill grounded and continues to work him over...

HE:That was unnecessary...

JT:Yes it was...but at the same time I am surprised that Mike Hill left himself open like that...

Shadow continies to stomp on Hill's chest,trapping him in the corner.The referee forces him off at the count of four but Shadow returns and kicks Hill in the stomach again before working him over with right hands.He grabs Hill's throat and chokes him to the four count before releasing...

HE:Shadow is looking to break Hill's spirit here in the early going...

JT:And he is doing a pretty good job...

Shadow chokes again before releasing on the count of four.Shadow nails stiff back elbows to the jaw of Hill before grabbing his arm and whipping him across to the opposite corner.Hill collides with the turnbuckle as Shadow rushes across after him and nails a big clothesline...

HE:Danny McGraw must be watching this right now and be enjoying everything he is seeing...

Shadow pulls Hill out by the arm and floors him with a short armed clothesline...........1.............2...........shoulder up.Shadow stands and backs against the ropes before returning with a legdrop................1.................2.............Hill kicks out.Shadow pulls Hill up by the head and flips him into the air for a powerbomb before slamming him backwards into the turnbuckle...Hill staggers forwards and slumps on the mat as Shadow stands over him and then begins to climb the ropes...

JT:This has been brutal from Shadow thus far....Hill taking a bad beating here...

HE:And now the big man wants to fly.....ELBOW DROP!

Shadow launches off into the elbow drop,only for Hill to roll aside at the last minute.The crowd cheer as Hill gets back up and he slams kicks into the shoulder of Shadow before running off the ropes and returning with a low hesitation dropkick to the face.They both get back up and Hill hits a dropkick,knocking Shadow off balance....Hill then gets back up to his feet again and he lifts Shadow into an inverted atomic drop,sending him back into the corner.Hill rushes in and connects with a double knee slam to the chest before gripping Shadow in a headlock and running him out into a bulldog...

JT:Great work from Hill...

.......powerout

Hill quickly gets back up and he places a foot on Shadow's back before propelling himself into the air and landing a standing shooting star press to the back of his opponent.Shadow rolls onto his back as Hill gets to his feet again and then he leaps up onto the top rope...

HE:Mike Hill going to work now...exposing his opponent anyway he can...

Hill comes off the top rope and he lands a legdrop to the head of Shadow.................1........................2....................shoulder up.Hill rolls quickly back onto his feet and he sizes Shadow up before swinging a big roundhouse kick at him,knocking him flat on his back.Hill then climbs through the ropes onto the apron before springboarding onto the ropes....

JT:Beautiful corkscrew elbow drop...could be all...

................Shadow kicks out again.Hill looks a little bit surprised but gets back to his feet again and he drags Shadow up before somehow managing to drill him with a faceplant suplex.Hill gets back to a vertical base and makes his way to the corner before climbing up...

HE:This is somewhat closer to the older version of Mike Hill that we remember....MIKE TIME!

JT:Oh my...

Hill flips off into an impeccable 450 splash,only for Shadow to drive his knees up into the midsection at the last minute.Hill rolls away in agony as Shadow grabs the ropes and pulls himself up...

HE:Tough break there for Mike Hill...hopefully for 6CW's sake that doesnt come back to cost him...

Hill staggers back up to his feet and is immediately whipped off the ropes before being lifted into a big spinebuster...................1..............................2......................kickout.Shadow bangs his hand on the mat and stares at the referee before pulling Hill up by the hair and then scoop slamming him back onto the mat.Shadow goes back to the corner again and climbs up..

JT:Shadow tried this earlier...but with not alot of luck...

HE:Things change Jeff...

Shadow comes off the top and he lands a solid elbow drop to the chest of Mike Hill.The crowd boo as Shadow crawls back to his feet and waits for Hill to stumble up...

JT:Nice spinning sidewalk...

Shadow covers........................1............................2...............Hill pushes his shoulder up.Shadow rests on one knee and flicks his hair back with an evil stare before walking to the corner and he ushers Hill back to his feet...

HE:I thought Hill was starting to build some momentum....but now Shadow has taken over...

JT:Shadow has one big opportunity here......SPEAR!

Shadow rushes into the huge tackle,only for Hill to sunset flip over him at the very last minute and roll him up...............1............................2.......................Shadow bursts out of the cover.They both scramble up and Shadow connects with an almighty big boot to the face...

HE:Hill's done for here....he's not even moving after that kick...

Shadow pulls Hill by the hair towards the corner and then sits on the top rope.He places Hill's head between his legs and then flips his opponent up onto his shoulders...

JT:We've seen Shadow attempt this move before...I can only imagine the devastating impact if he hits it....

HE:MIke Hill going for one sick ride here...LIGHTS OUT!

Shadow looks for the top rope powerbomb,only for Hill to punch his way free and then rolls off the shoulders of Shadow,landing unevenly on the mat below.Hill quickly leaps back up and connects with a enzeguiri to the side of Shadow's head before climbing back up and managing to connect with a big superplex........

JT:The whole ring shook there from that impact...

Hill slowly but surely crawls over and makes a cover.......................1...................2.........shoulder up.The crowd cheer Hill on as he slowly makes it back onto his feet and he kicks Shadow in the head before grabbing his legs...

HE:Hill thinking about a liontamer here...

Hill tries to twist the big man into the submission move,only for Shadow to use his strength in order to kick Hill back into the corner.Shadow stumbles back up and rushes towards Hill...

JT:SPEAR!

Hill jumps through the ropes onto the apron at the last minute as Shadow crashes into the turnbuckle and then staggers back.Hill quickly climbs up the ropes and then leaps off into an impressive missile dropkick....

HE:Here comes the momentum again.....

Shadow staggers back up as Hill springboards off the ropes and takes him down with a flying hurricanrana.The big man stumbles back up again and Hill boots him hard in the kneecap before grabbing his head and jumping into the air...

JT:TORNADO...

Hill looks for the spinning DDT but Shadow uses his strength to throw Hill back against the ropes and knees him in the gut as he comes back,before nailing a sickening implant DDT................1..............................2...........................3!

HE:No...

Hill just manages to push his shoulder up at the last minute and the crowd applaud.Shadow looks furious and gets in the face of the referee before barging him out of the way and seizing Hill by the head...

HE:I thought Shadow had that sewn up there....

JT:SMALL PACKAGE!

.............Shadow kicks out.

Both men get back to their feet and Hill baseball slides under a big boot before waistlocking Shadow into a rolling pin combo......................1.........................2............kickout again.They both make their way up for a third time and Hill tries to leapfrog over Shadow,only for the big man to catch Hill on his shoulders...

HE:Oh no...Hill came unstuck there....

Shadow pushes Hill up into the air (Last Ride position) but Hill struggles and rolls down the back before pulling Shadow down with him.They end up with Hill rolling through and placing Shadow in position for the liontamer and then he flips over into a bridging pin....................1.......................2............................kickout!

JT:That's the third time in a matter of seconds where I thought Mike Hill had this sewn up...

Shadow looks thunderous as he gets back to his feet and he swings a massive haymaker at Hill but the 6CW'er ducks underneath it and waistlocks Shadow...

HE:German..

Shadow throws a viscious back elbow that connects with the side of Hill's face,knocking him back.Shadow takes a moment and then he seizes Hill around the throat and lifts him high into the air...

JT:CHOKESLAM!

Hill is high in the air when he manages to seize the arm of Shadow and counter with an impressive armdrag takedown.They both scramble back up and Shadow darts across,only to receive a quick kick to the stomach from Hill...

HE:OVER THE HILL!

*Crowd cheer

1...............................2...........................................3!

JT:Oh what a win...

The crowd are on their feet applauding as "Next Big Thing" blasts out and then Mike Hill rolls from the ring with a smile on his face.He celebrates with the crowd as Shadow rolls groggily on the mat...

HE:He did it...it looked tight at times,but he rode the waves....what a big win for Mike Hill,big win for 6CW...

JT:In terms of points...that win puts us three to the good....6CW pushing on....

HE:Thats what I like to hear...

Hill nods his head and fist pumps before slapping hands with the fans before walking up the ramp.Shadow is just coming around in the ring and looks angry as Hill continues to celebrate...

JT:Great start to 2012 for Mike Hill...perhaps this year is going to be a big one for him afterall....

HE:And Escalation is just getting better and better...don't go anywhere folks because after the break things are hotting up...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:24 am

*The action moves backstage again and the crowd pop as 6CW World Heavyweight Champion,Geoff Steel walks into shot and joins Jack Reynolds.

Reynolds:Thanks for your time champ..

Steel:Never a problem...

Reynolds:Let me first off start by saying congratulations on entering 2012 as the world champion...your last defense might have been your toughest but you rode through it like a great champion does and here you are....

Steel:I appreciate that...it certainly was touch and go at Atonement,a few things didn't go as planned and overall I wasn't happy with my performance but I dug deep and came away with the result...that's what was important...

Reynolds:And after spending such a chunk of 2011 as the world champion,how do you see yourself progressing in the new year?

Steel:Any which way I can...i'm portrayed as the "best" because I hold this world title but what people don't realize is how difficult it is to improve when you can't climb this mountain any higher.I am always looking to make myself better but it's difficult when I have no real goal to aim for....I cannot improve on my situation,nor would I want to,but the life I live isn't always a charmed one...

As for what I hope to achieve in 2012...well if we can close this year the way we ended the last,with this championship belt over my shoulder...then that will be as good as it could possibly get.I have fantastic support each and every week and when you combine that with the fact that I get to defend this championship,I get to live my dream week in,week out...what more could I possibly ask for?

Reynolds:Later tonight we have been informed that Keith Leone will battle with Jackson Black...two men you know very well...not only will the winner be the International Champion,but they will also become the number one contender to your title....what do you think about your two potential opponents?

Steel:Obviously they are two of the best,I very much doubt they would have been put in this situation if that wasn't the case.And being 6CW Champion I want nothing more than to put myself to the test against the best possible competition in the world....because I want to cement my legacy as one of the best to ever hold this championship belt.....and to do that I must overcome all challenges.

I know Leone well....I know Black well...we have all had our wars,we have all scored points off one another down the line...so for me facing either of these men will be a treat.I know there are question marks over my last two title defenses,I know there are some people out there that believe Keith Leone should be world champion....there are some people that think that Jackson Black earnt this belt at Atonement..

But the reality is...this championship belongs to me.And maybe there were a few bumps and bruises along the way,perhaps I rode my luck but the fact is that the dice just doesn't roll lucky by itself...you earn your luck...you place yourself in a position where perhaps the luck might fall in your favour on any given night...

So I'll watch tonights match with alot of interest....i'll be as big a part of the 6CW universe as anyone else....and I look forward to seeing a winner....and when they have their arm raised in victory I will look forward to meeting them in the ring,and dismissing all doubts once and for all that I am the rightful owner of the 6CW World Heavyweight Championship..

*Crowd ultra pop and they chant Steel's name over and over

Reynolds:And in just a few minutes Geoff you will face 6CW's latest acquisition....a former world champion from TWA,Zach Corchia (good reception from the crowd)....how are you anticipating this matchup?

Steel:I've met Zach before and I've seen some of this work over in TWA...I have to say I am mightily impressed.This is the sort of talent that makes our company even stronger...and I think those who have seem him perform know the sort of skills that this kid brings to the table...

He is already a former world champion,that's no easy feat at just 19 years of age...but he also needs to realize that there is a big difference between TWA and 6CW!

Crowd:6C-Dub x10

Steel:This is the pinnacle right now...we are blowing all of the competition of the water...you have to give 110% each and every night around here and sometimes that's not even enough....so I am proud to be the man to give Zach Corchia his first 6CW match,but I will also let him know that tonight he finds out the meaning of the phrase....."business just picked up"...

*Steel smiles as the crowd chant his name some more and then he pats Reynolds on the back before exiting the scene.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:26 am

JT:Our world champion certainly seems confident here tonight...

HE:Well I think that confidence is misplaced...everyone who saw Atonement a couple of weeks back knows that Steel got lucky...whoever that masked man was that interfered in the world title match,he bought Steel some undeserved time with that belt...

JT:Well that's your opinion...there is no definitive evidence that Steel was not going to win that match anyway..

HE:For me it doesnt matter...whoever wins the number one contenders match here tonight,Leone or Black...that man will finally de-throne Steel....it's almost a given...

JT:I wouldnt say I agreed with that at all...Steel has overcome all challenges before,including those two men,so there is no saying he cant do the same again.....but be that as it may folks,we actually need to take you back for a moment to Atonement....to our main event....a brutal 5 on 5 Lethal Lockdown match between Genesis and "The Rebels" which ended with an awful lot of 6CW superstars taking a trip to the hospital....watch this...

*A video clip airs*

Berg punches the steel right back into the face of Jack,leaving him down on the stage.Berg lets out a primeval roar before ragging Jack up with ease and seizing him around the throat,he walks him right to the edge of the stage...

JT:I really don't like where this is going......IN THE AISLEWAY!

Crowd:That was awe-some x7

HE:The tag champions just got drillled...

The flashbulbs go off and the crowd goes wild as White and Valour jump off opposite sides of the 15 foot ladder and hurtle towards the floor.Valour legdrops Kenty through one of the tables as White bodysplashes Sweetwater through the other,leaving all four men motionless in the aisleway.

JT:This match has been off the hook...all of these men have put their bodies on the line time and time again...

HE:And now Perfect Jack is going to pay the price...

Berg points out towards the crowd and then he lifts Jack high into the air to chokeslam him off the stage,only for Jack to poke him in the eye at the last minute.Perfect drops back to his feet and takes a moment to catch his breath before doing the impossible...

JT:PERFECT SLAM OFF THE STAGE!

HE:NO WAY...

The whole arena erupts as Jack shows amazing strength and self-sacrifice as he takes himself and Udo Berg flying off the stage and landing on the floor below.Both men are completely out of it as medics rush from the back to check on them...

JT:I dont believe half of what I am seeing here....god no...

Internecio lays stiff kicks down on Keith Leone before rummaging behind the timekeeper's table and he manages to find to Betsie (Dicey Reilly's baseball bat)...

HE:I heard they were keeping that in a safe place...

JT:I'm not sure Dicey Reilly is going to be happy about this...

HE:I'm not sure Keith Leone is either,he knows Betsie very well...

Internecio looks at Leone and then he backs off towards the cell and he begins to scale the structure.The crowd is going wild as he climbs further and further up the 20 foot structure before finally reaching the top.He pulls himself up on top of the cell and he holds the baseball bat up in the air as the crowd boo...

JT:Internecio is over 20 feet in the air...probably as dangerous a position as your likely to find...I dont like it....I dont like it one bit...

HE:Especially considering all the carnage that has been caused already,without going up there...

JT:What are you thinking Keith.....Leone don't do it...

Leone is up and he looks up towards the top of the cell and sees Internecio.Leone looks around at the cheering masses and then seizes the cell to begin climbing.He takes a few steps when Mr Jones grabs his leg and pulls him back down...

JT:I thought that idiot was out of this thing....OH WAIT...

Leone looks at Jones with fury,who seems to wilt under the gaze,and then Leone nails a superkick that knocks him clean out.The crowd cheer and then Leone begins to climb once again....

HE:I really don't like this Jeff...

JT:Neither do I....this does not end well...

Leone reaches the top and he pulls himself up onto the roof of the structure as Internecio flicks his hair back and reveals that he has set the baseball bat on fire.The crowd are going wild as Leone gets up to meet his foe,ducking the baseball bat at the last minute and reeling off with rights and lefts...

JT:They are over 20 feet up and that cell roof cannot be that sturdy...I dont like this...

Internecio headbutts Leone backwards and aims the baseball bat at him again but Leone kicks the monster in the stomach,causing him to drop the bat and then pulls him forwards...

HE:He's gonna piledriver him...OH NO WAIT...

Leone looks for the piledriver but Internecio counters at the last minute with a backdrop,causing Leone to land hard on the cell,the crowd groan but the structure does not give way.Internecio stands tall before pulling Leone back up...

JT:You don't think here...no surely not...

HE:He is Jeff...he's gonna give Leone the "Last Flight",right through the cell....HERE IT COMES!

JT:NO...

Internecio is about to flip Leone up when Keith manages to grab the flaming baseball bat and he slams it up between the legs of the monster.Internecio staggers backwards and the crowd cheer....

JT:Keith Leone literally just dodged a bullet....CONCUSS KICK...OH MY...

HE:Ahhh...

Leone hits the superkick and knocks Internecio staggering backwards to the edge of the cell.Internecio teeters on the brink but manages to keep his balance as Leone stares at him and then around at the masses before launching forwards again...

JT:He wants to end this......OH MY FRICKING GOD....SWEET MOTHER OF JESUS WE NEED MEDICS....WE NEED SOME SERIOUS HELP....HE'S NOT MOVING.....HE'S BY GOD BROKEN IN HALF...

HE:I'm speechless...

Crowd:Holy (beep) x10

The replays play over and over again as Leone launches forwards and manages to connect with a second superkick that causes Internecio to lose his footing,fall backwards off the cell and slam right through the 6CW announce table...

JT:THAT WAS A 20 FOOT DEATH-DEFYING DROP....NOBODY CAN SURIVE THAT....NEVER EVER HAVE I EVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT....GET US SOME HELP OUT HERE....

HE:Internecio isnt moving Jeff....

Internecio is completely unconscious on the aisleway as the crowd continue to jump up and down and go wild.The whole arena seems to be rocking as Keith Leone sits down ontop of the cell and surveys the scene...

JT:We've got Jack and Berg being tended to near the stage....the Saviour Assassins and the tag champs are out of it in the aisleway and now Internecio has just got as close to death as you could ever imagine without it actually happening...this is heinous....what a goddamn bloodbath this has been...

*The video ends and goes back to Jeff Thadeus and Henry Lloyd at ringside*

JT:Needless to say all of those superstars were given the night off here tonight...infact Internecio is going to be out of action indefinitely after falling from the top of that cell....

HE:And you heard earlier from Mr Liederman that each of those stars are suffering from one injury or another and are using their time off to heal up...

JT:But we have been fortunate enough to secure a satellite feed to one of those superstars who is recouperating at home this evening....ladies and gentlement....PERFECT JACK!

*The crowd cheer loud as Jack appears on the big screen.He is dressed in a t-shirt and some jeans,lounging back in a chair.He smiles at the crowd and puts his thumb up.

JT:It's great to see you Jack...

Jack:Hey there Jeff.....yeah it's a real shame I cant be there with all you guys tonight...

JT:I think after what we just saw at Atonement,it's probably best that you take a little time off...

Jack:Maybe your right...but I feel just fine,I was all for competing there at Escalation but Mr Liederman said I can wait until next week...

HE:I'm inclined to agree with him after what we saw....tell us Jack,what sort of thoughts and feelings are you experiencing in a match like that?...what is it like when everywhere you turn there is just destruction and chaos all around?

Jack:I've been in this business a long time,and I have seen some pretty extraordinary things but I have never seen anything like that....there was blood staining the canvass,bodies flying all over the shop...i'm surprised that there wernt even more serious injuries than the ones that did occur......but you just have to push on through,ignore everything around you and concenrate on the job at hand...it was either going to be Genesis or it was going to be us,no time for standing around and surveying the scene...

JT:So tell us Jack,how on earth where you able to pick up a near 500 pound man and slam him off the top of the stage to the floor below...an incredible feat?

Jack:To this day I have no idea...I guess the adrenaline just kicked in because I have never got remotely close to that kind of weight in the gym....I knew that if I didnt act quick then it was likely that I was the one going for the ride...Udo Berg is one scary dude and I was thankful that I was able to get to him before he got to me...

HE:Would you say that that match ended the war with Genesis....are you personally satisfied with the outcome?

Jack:I mean for now I am quite satisfied,and I suppose aslong as Genesis are tucked up in their hospital beds that maybe the fight is over...but i'm not foolish and I doubt anyone else is either.Genesis are not going to give up that easily...they know that the result at Atonement could have swung in their favour on any other day and I would say there is at least one more battle on the horizon...

JT:So you havent suffered any serious injuries from that match last month?

Jack:Nothing whatsoever...maybe a few bumps and scratches but I am practically performing at the highest level now and I am raring to get back to 6CW next week.I was one of the lucky ones...nearly everyone else in that match suffered some kind of injury...I heard Reilly may have torn tendons in his foot?

HE:He will be getting a scan later this week for that injury but the early signs arent great...

Jack:Exactly...that is the nature of this battle...there are going to be casualties,every step of the way....and it's up to the rest of to keep fighting on until there is nothing left to give..

JT:And once this battle with Genesis draws to a close,what's next for you Jack?

*Jack smiles at the camera

Jack:Cmon Jeff you know me better than that...you know I am never happy unless I have the world heavyweight championship around my waist (Crowd cheer)....and I know we have a great champion right now in Geoff Steel but maybe somewhere down the line he would like to test himself against "Perfection"....

JT:Indeed he may....well we'll have to wrap it up there Jack...thanks for your time...and we wish you all the best in your recovery...

Jack:Appreciate it Jeff....and I'll see you all next week....Perfection is promised!

*Jack smirks and puts his thumb up to the camera as the crowd cheer loud

HE:I notice he hasnt lost any of his arrogance..

JT:I notice you didnt find the balls to tell him that whilst he was on screen...

HE:....

JT:Exactly!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:36 am

*The action goes backstage where Jack Reynolds looks extremely nervous.He is quivering slightly as two shadows pass over him.

Reynolds:Erm....C-C-C-Cerberus....a quick word?

*Cerberus turns his head and smirks evily at Reynolds.His mysterious partner stands by his side.He inclines his head at Reynolds to give him permission to continue.

Reynolds:T-t-thanks....earlier tonight you not only decimated Dicey Reilly and Lex Hart but also the members of Dopant Zero...was there a method to this assault?

Cerberus:Did there look like there was a method?...is there ever a method to organised chaos?

Reynolds:E-erm..

Cerberus:The answer you are looking for is no...what happened here tonight was a message...a message to Dicey Reilly and Lex Hart...a message to the 6CW roster in general....now that my inner beast has been found,things are going to become extremely dangerous around here...dangerous for anyone who dares cross my path...

Reynolds:And what happened in order for your "inner beast" to come out?

Cerberus:Allow me to make formal introductions....Jack I would like you to meet my brother....Orthrus...

*The crowd boo and Reynolds looks scared as the giant man standing next to Cerberus holds out his hand.Reynolds reluctantly tries to accept but Orthrus seizes him by the throat and pins him against the wall.

Cerberus:Thanks to my brother I saw that that fool Wilson Maine was humanizing me....making me weak....making a mockery of everything that I stand for...but now I have seen the light....the burning flames of light that will guide me on my new destructive path...

And with my brother by my side...there is nothing that will stop us...

*Reynolds is going bright red as he struggles up against the wall.

Cerberus:The gates of hell are opening....and the darkest forces within are going to reap havoc upon this mortal coil...

*Cerberus smiles from beneath his mask and the places a hand on his brother's shoulder.Orthrus drops Reynolds into a seated position and then follows his brother out of view as the crowd boo

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:38 am

Match 4
Zach Corchia vs Geoff Steel

The action goes back to ringside and the crowd cheer loud as the lights dim and "Cant Stop" roars out of the speakers.The riff kicks in and pyros explode as Zach Corchia appears on the stage and he nods at his head in time with the music and smiles at his reception.He then throws his arms in the air and sprints down to the ring,he tags hands with the fans as he comes and then slides under the bottom rope.Corchia goes to the corner and poses,before removing his leather jacket and vest.He jumps down and paces the ring.

JT:Fantastic ovation for Zach Corchia...primed and ready for his 6CW debut...

HE:A very different debut to any other he has had before though...he's in the big leagues now and believe me when I say that his first match could not be any more difficult...

JT:Well I definitely agree with that....Corchia is going to have to rise to challenge in ultra quick time here...

HE:And lets not forget that he is currently leading the investigation into Christy James's disappearance....how much is that playing on his mind?

Corchia bounces back against the ropes as the whole arena rises to their feet and goes wild."Last Resort" blasts out of the soundsystem and blue/silver pyros explode from the stage.Corchia watches with interest as the cheers grow louder and then Geoff Steel strides confidently onto the stage...

JT:The world heavyweight champion...the very best that 6CW has to offer.....and tonight he is going to give Corchia an introduction into life here in this company....

HE:I've seen a few video clips of Corchia and he looked impressive...but can he transition that into a performance here against arguably the best pro wrestler in the game today?

JT:It's certainly going to take something big in order to knock Steel down...

Steel nods at the reception of the crowd and then walks down to the ring and climbs up onto the apron.He holds the 6CW Title over his head before passing it to the timekeeper and then he steps through the ropes to confront his opponent.Corchia and Steel stare at one another before respectfully touching knuckles...

HE:Obviously mutual respect...but how long will that last?

JT:About five seconds?

The crowd are in fine voice as the referee calls for the bell and both men fall back to circle.Corchia grins cockily as they lockup in the centre and then Steel uses his superior strength to push his foe back against the ropes.Corchia comes back but he ducks a right hand and he kicks Steel in the stomach before rallying with rights and lefts...he looks for an irish whip to the corner but Steel reverses with ease and follows his opponent in...

HE:That was impressive...

Corchia runs up the ropes and he backflips over the oncoming Steel (ala Daniel Bryan) before rushing off the ropes and he returns with a flying dropkick that knocks Steel down.They both get back up and Corchia kicks Steel in the stomach before hitting a fishermans suplex..............1..........................2................Steel kicks out.

JT:Welcome to 6CW Zach Corchia....this kid is flying right now...

Corchia pulls Steel back up and looks for another suplex but Steel counters with a backdrop.The champion then runs off the ropes and he floors Corchia with a massive shoulderblock as he gets back up....Corchia stumbles up once again and Steel lifts him up onto his shoulders before spinning him out into a flapjack takedown.......................1......................2..............shoulder up.

HE:But how will Corchia deal with someone as strong as Geoff Steel?....Steel is unnaturally gifted in the strength department...

Steel drags Corchia back to his feet and lifts him into a big suplex before standing up and backing into the corner.He lifts himself onto the second rope and then jumps off,landing a fistdrop to the face of Corchia.................1..........................2..................kickout.He picks the smaller superstar up and pulls him into a piledriver position...

JT:Steel thinking about maybe finishing this here....

Steel sets up for "Bladecutter" but Corchia manages to swipe his legs at the last moment and he stomps down on the chest of Steel before running off the ropes and returning with a low dropkick to the back,sending Steel rolling under the bottom rope to the outside...

HE:Corchia more than holding his own here in the early going....Geoff Steel finding himself in a real fight here...

Steel holds his back as he takes his time to get back up on the outside and Corchia looks around at the cheering masses of fans before sprinting towards the ropes and flipping over the top....

JT:AIRBORNE HURRICANRANA!

Crowd:Holy (beep) x5

HE:That was magnificient...

Corchia front flips over the top rope and catches Steel on the outside with a hurricanrana that sends Steel crashing into the ringside barrier.Corchia lays on his knees with a smile on his face and he drinks in the cheers of the crowd before using the barrier to get himself back up....the referee's count is at a three as Corchia looks down at Steel...

JT:Zach Corchia doesnt want to earn a win by countout...

HE:No matter how big it would be?

JT:I guess that's just this kid's nature...

Corchia summons all his strength to drag Steel back towards the ring and drapes him on the apron.He then grabs his pants and pushes him under the ropes at the count of eight...Corchia then jumps up onto the apron and he planchas over the ropes into a bodysplash on Steel............1..............................2......................3!

HE:He got him...

JT:Not quite he never...but it was extremely close...

Corchia laughs a little as the referee tells him to and he then gets back to his feet.The crowd are chanting his name and he works them up some more...

HE:It's not often you see someone go up against Geoff Steel and get the crowd on their side...

Steel is slow to get back on his feet as Corchia climbs through the ropes,back onto the apron,and he kneels for a moment with his hands on the top rope and then Steel reaches a vertical base as Corchia takes flight....

JT:Look at this kid fly....

HE:Look at him fall!

Corchia leaps off into a springboard but Steel catches him on his shoulders and counters with a devastating powerbomb..................................1..........................................2.........................3!

JT:He got....

HE:Two....it was just a two...

JT:Corchia showing he's got guts aswell as skills...

Corchia just manages to push his shoulder up at the last minute and it draws cheers from the crowd.Steel is on one knee and he looks at Corchia with a little bit of disbelief before getting back onto both feet...

HE:I think Geoff Steel knew Corchia was a good competitor...but do you think he expected a debut like this?

JT:I have no idea...but I can admit that I did not...

Steel gutwrenches Corchia into a suplex before backing into the corner again and beginning to climb up.He slowly reaches the top as the flashbulbs go off...

HE:Geoff Steel is about to go all or nothing here...

JT:Never got chance...and why am I not surprised...

Corchia is back on his feet and he runs up the ropes before hitting a modified shining wizard on Steel.The 6CW Champion slumps down as Corchia holds onto his head and then he looks for the big superplex...

JT:Corchia's turn to take a risk...

Steel uses all his strength to battle Corchia's grip and then he turns the tide by lifting Corchia up and front suplexing off the top rope,causing Corchia to land hard on his chest on the canvass.Zach rolls in pain as Steel takes a moment to compose himself and then stands up...

HE:FLYING HEADBUTT!

Steel launches himself through the air for the flying headbutt,his spirals down towards the chest of Corchia but Zach rolls away at the very last minute.Steel lands in a heap and seems in pain as Corchia manages to stumble up and nails a standing moonsault...

JT:Corchia with an opportunity...

............shoulder up!

The whole arena is shaking and the crowd is split as massive "Cor-chi-a" chants ring around.Corchia gets back to his feet and he looks mesmerized by the crowd,before beckoning Steel back to his vertical base...

HE:Corchia is certainly impressing everyone...but he still hasn't put Steel away...there have been many superstars that have pushed Steel to his limits...

Corchia launches forwards with a superkick but Steel ducks it at the last minute and then lifts Corchia up onto his shoulders and nails a firemans slam (Attitude Adjustment)...............1..........................2...................Corchia kicks out.Steel shakes his head before getting back up and he drags Corchia up before flipping him onto his shoulders....

JT:Power...

Corchia jumps out of the back of the powerbomb and rushes off the ropes,returning with a devastating front flip DDT...

HE:Astonishing...

......................Steel pushes his shoulder up.

JT:Yet another close call but the 6CW Champion continues to demonstrate his huge heart...

Corchia pushes himself back upright and he waits for Steel to stumble up before knocking him down with a spinning heel kick...Corchia holds his chest slightly and then makes his way to the turnbuckle,scaling the ropes when he gets there....

HE:One thing I have learned here tonight,Zach Corchia is a man not afraid to take a risk...watch this....

JT:SIMPLY ASTONISHING!

Corchia stands on the top rope and he says a little prayer before flipping off into a shooting star legdrop onto Steel...

HE:Geoff Steel dodged a huge bullet right there.....SPEAR!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:39 am

Steel moves at the last minute,causing Corchia to land in a heck of a heap on the mat.Steel quickly staggers up and bounces off the ropes before returning with a crushing spear on Corchia...............one........................two.............................thr-kickout!

JT:No way....I was certain that that was the move to finish it off....

HE:Both of these superstars have an unbelievable will to win...they do not want to slip up here....

Steel cannot help but smile as the referee holds up two fingers.The champion gets back to his feet and he looks around at the crowd,who are more split than usual and he seems a little crestfallen before beckoning Corchia back to his feet again...

JT:Time to see if Geoff Steel can perform without the overwhelming support of the crowd....he still has amazing support,but the crowd loves Zach Corchia...

HE:It's a dead split......SPEAR!

Corchia holds his ribs as he gets up and Steel darts at him again and dives into a massive spear,only for Corchia to roll out of the way and Steel crashes into the turnbuckle.Steel staggers back around and Corchia swipes his legs...

JT:Sharpshooter...

Steel wriggles for freedom and then he kicks out and knocks Corchia back into the corner.The champion gets back to his feet and rushes in,only for Corchia to get both knees up and knock Steel backwards...Corchia quickly turns and springs onto the top rope before flipping into a moonsault....

HE:NO FRICKIN WAY!

The crowd all rise and applaud as Corchia soars into the moonsault,only for Steel to catch his opponent across his shoulders and then spin him onto a modified version of emerald fusion....................1.......................2..........................kickout.

JT:I cannot believe that Steel managed that feat...but even that could not keep Corchia down...

HE:What can keep either of these guys down...

Corchia is obviously groggy and he aims a sluggish right hand at Steel but it's dodged and Steel counters with a big full nelson slam.He then grabs the legs of Corchia...

JT:STEELWORKS!

Corchia is in alot of trouble as Steel tries to twist him over into the liontamer.Zach twists back and forth to avoid the submission and then manages to lift himself back up and grabs Steel's head,pulling him down into a small package.....................1......................2.....................Steel kicks out.They both scramble back up and Corchia looks for another superkick but Steel catches his foot and spins him around before kicking him in the stomach...

HE:BLADECUTTER...NO...

Steel sets up for the piledriver but Corchia drives him back into the corner and hits several shoulder thrusts before backflipping onto his feet and rushing back in for a big spear/shoulder thrust (ala RVD)........

JT:Corchia building his momentum again...

Corchia staggers backwards and he ducks Steel's attempt at a clothesline before knocking him down with a third attempt at a superkick.Corchia cannot believe his luck and then jumps onto the top rope...

HE:Corchia is actually gonna do this here...I dont believe it......SHOOTING STAR...

JT:KABOOM!

The crowd cheer loud and some seem amazed as Corchia lands the shooting star legdrop across the throat of Steel and he scrambles towards the cover......

*Lights out*

HE:What....?

???:Are you awake?

*The big screen is on and the scene is a darkened room,lit by a single lamp.There seems to be a figure moving in the background as the camera moves closer to a mass in the middle of the room.

???:I can't hear you...

*A hand appears on the screen (with seemingly claws on the end of it) and it moves across the face of a woman,who is strapped to a wooden board and her mouth is gagged.

HE:Jeff that's...

JT:This isn't good..

???:Why don't you smile for the camera Christy...

*The hand removes the gag from Christy James' mouth and she begins to scream

Christy:LET ME GO YOU FREAK....PLEASE JUST LET ME GO....PLEASE....

*Tears run down her cheeks as the hand places the gag in her mouth again

???:I think that's enough of that...now Mr Zach Corchia,I hope you are listening?

*Corchia is standing in the centre of the ring watching the drama unfold before him

???:I understand that it is you that has been charged with the task of discovering my identity and rescuing the seductive Miss James....well let me save you a task....because in good time I will reveal all and depending on the generosity of my mood...I may allow Miss James safe passage aswell...

JT:Who the hell is this?

HE:Whoever they are,they are seriously sick...

??:You see Zach I really have no time for this last action hero charade that you are putting on at the moment...it really doesnt wash with me...I came to 6CW to make an impact and this right here...

*The hand brushes across Christy's face again

???:This is just the tip of the iceberg.....so perhaps you are valiant,and perhaps you are strong of heart...but I advise you to give up this game now....Christy James is and will continue to be my property until I say otherwise....it doesnt matter how hard you try,you will discover nothing and you will achieve nothing until I allow that to happen..

This is my battlefield now...and I play games very differently to any competitor that has tried before...I'd say this was a crossroads for you Zach....give up this silliness now,and I shall allow you free pass....or continue to pursue me,and guarantee that you and Christy pay the most dear of prices....

Don't disappoint me Zach...there are plenty of women out there to satisfy your primeval needs...

*Christy is trying to break free of her bindings as the hand holds her down and a soft eerie laughter can be heard as the clip ends.

JT:What the hell did we just see there...

HE:Well we know Christy James is still ok...but whoever her capturer is,he wants Zach Corchia to leave well alone...

JT:Something tells me that Corchia is not the sort of a man to let go that easily...

Corchia is staring up at the screen as the lights come back on,he looks completely shocked and stunned by what he has just witnessed.

HE:Zach looks a little shaken by that...

JT:AND THAT!

Corchia turns around and Steel looks almost apologetic as he kicks Corchia in the stomach and delivers the "BladeCutter",hooking both of his legs.........................1........................2....................3!

HE:Steel wins....Steel wins...

JT:The 6CW Champion had no choice but to capitalise there....but I think it was plain to see that we have a star in the making with the arrival of Zach Corchia...

HE:Zach was amazing...infact I am sure he had this match won until that sick video played to the audience...

JT:Well with Steel's victory comes a whole lot more questions from this scenario....where on earth has Christy James gone,who has taken her?...and what is their agenda?...The man spoke as though kidnapping Christy was just the beginning?....how can this get worse...?

HE:By the looks of things it's going to get much worse before it gets any closer to getting better...

Steel rolls from the ring and nods his head as he is passed the 6CW Title by the referee.He tags hands with the fans as he walks up the rampway,Corchia still coming around in the ring....

JT:Massive win for Steel whichever way you look at it...he sure was tested here tonight but them kind of wins give great momentum to any fighter...

HE:The 6CW Champion picking up where he left off here in 2012...could be a big year for Geoff Steel...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:40 am

*The scene moves backstage and the crowd boo as Jackson Black walks out of his lockeroom.He is dressed in all black,no trace of "Genesis" on his attire and he smirks as Jack Reynolds is waiting for him before running his hand along the International Title,which is strapped around his waist.

Black:Come to see what a superstar looks like...

Reynolds:I was hoping to grab a quick word before your match...

Black:Then make it snappy......i've got history to make...

Reynolds:Right...so heading into a new year,and with Genesis seemingly on the ropes...how do you figure that you can rise to the top,without assistance from your stable?

Black:Excuse me?....did you really just say that to me?....What the hell is that all about Jack?...Do I look like the sort of man that needs anybody to make me successful?....Hell no I don't....Now I don't know where Genesis are,and I don't know what the current situation of that faction is....but what I do know is that I am here,and here tonight I am representing myself...nobody else...just me....maybe like it should of been all along...

Reynolds:So your saying your done with Genesis?

Black:Don't put words in my mouth boy...i'm not saying anything right now...the only thing I am concentrating on is going out there and dismantling Keith Leone....I don't know where the future of Genesis is going right now so the only thing I am looking out for is myself...if Alex Walker wakes up and he wants to give me a call then that's just fine...but tonight is about me,me making a statement that I am the best in the world today...defending this championship and keeping my reign as the only ever International Champion intact...aswell as defeating Leone and making myself number one contender to the 6CW Title...

Reynolds:And you are that confident that that is what is going to happen?...If you were to win here tonight then how would your next match against Geoff Steel be any different to what took place at Atonement?

Black:You mean the night when I rightfully should of be crowned world champion?....that night?...yeah don't sugar coat it up Jack,we all know what the result should of been at Atonement...maybe i'm the only one with the balls to say it.I was robbed at Atonement and the whole world saw the footage to prove it.....whoever that douchebag was in that mask,they screwed me over,and somewhere down the line I am going to find out who that person is and believe me they are in for the worst beating of their miserable lives...

Because I have Geoff Steel's number....and he knows it....I showed it at Atonement...and I'll prove it again after I am victorious here tonight....Steel isn't as great as you all like to think...heck he barely just beat a rookie out there tonight,does that sound like a world champion to you?

Reynolds:With all due respect,Zach Corchia is a former...

Black:I dont care what second rate company Corchia was a part of before he joined 6CW...the fact is he debuted in the big leagues here tonight and he damn near beat the so called "best" that this company has to offer....give me 30 seconds with Corchia and I'd show him the difference between a "paper champion" and the "real deal"....because this right here..

*Black motions to himself

Black:This is the benchmark....this is what everyone should be striving for....after I crush Leone here tonight...after I go onto Redemption and I beat Geoff Steel to become the champion of the world....there is going to be nobody that even gets close....2012 is officially the end of the world as all you fools know it...because when this year is over...it will end the same way the first pay per view of the year ends...with my hand raised in victory....world heavyweight champion...Genesis or no Genesis...it doesnt really matter.

Now get out of my way...I have destiny to complete...

*Black pushes past Reynolds and smirks as the crowd boo him

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:46 am

*The scene changes and the crowd cheer loud as Zach Corchia is shown walking down the corridor,an icepack on the back of his head.He looks a little groggy and shaken up as he turns the corner and then pushes the door of his lockeroom open.He walks inside to find the room has been trashed,all his belongings are strewn all over the floor and there is a message sprayed in blood red on the wall.

"GIVE UP?"

Corchia:Never..

JT:Can you believe this?...whoever has taken Christy James is now leaving messages to Zach Corchia by the looks of things....

HE:The mind games continue....I would advise Corchia to give up under most circumstances but we need to get Christy back...

JT:I agree....but her capturer is clearly deranged and psychotic....Corchia needs to be seriously careful here...

*Zach stands and gazes at the message on the wall and at his personal items that have been smashed all over the floor.Then the lights begin to flicker in the room and the door behind Corchia slams shut.He rushes to the door and tries to open it but it's locked.A colourless gas begins to pour underneath the door...

HE:Corchia is trapped...this is bad Jeff...

JT:How could it be any worse...?

*Zach begins to cough and choke,dropping down to one knee as he struggles to breathe.An eerie laughter seems to fill the room as Corchia drops down in a semi-conscious state.A voice echoes out.

???:You had your chance to walk away Zach.....you have made a very poor choice....and next week you shall suffer..

*Corchia lays in a heap on the floor as the scene ends

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:47 am

*The scene changes to John Liederman in his office.He seems to be looking through some notes before looking up as a knock comes at the door.

Liederman:Come in...ah Keith,good to see you...

Leone:Mr Liederman...

Liederman:You all ready for your match?

Leone:About as ready as i'll ever be...

Liederman:Something I can do for you Keith?

Leone:Not really....I just wanted to get a few things straight....I mean I know i'm back and i've sort of turned my ways a little but i'm still not overly happy with how things are going around here...we both know Genesis are going to be back,sooner or later...and when they arrive,everything is going to kick off once again....

Liederman:I'm not sure what you want me to do about that Keith...

Leone:I don't want you to do anything....but I want you to know that the first opportunity I get,I am lifting the lid on all of their bull (beep)....the whole "conspiracy" is going to get blown out of the water and I am bringing their regime crashing down to it's foundations....

Liederman:You know very well Keith that I want that just as much as you do....but perhaps we hold off for a week or two...

Leone:But why?....Why should we wait....I'm not the kind of guy that listens to orders and I doubt that's going to start now,regardless of my respect for you.....

Liederman:Listen here Keith...I know you have issues with Genesis,but nobody has more issues than me...nobody else spent six months on life support because of what those animals did....I want them finished,and I want them finished good....but I want to wait until they get back here,until they are trying to rebuild their little army.....and just when they think the ball is back in their court....BANG!

*Leone smirks

Liederman:The game is up....and Genesis will be no more...

Leone:I sure hope you know what your doing Mr Liederman....this situation is a dangerous one,and no offense,but your hardly in the shape to fight a war...

Liederman:Don't let this old frame fool you Keith....I can still fight if I need,I could teach you young 'uns a thing or two yet....but I appreciate your concern...i've thought about this for a long time,and I want to finish it on my terms....to make sure that when the curtain falls,it's never going to get raised ever again...

Leone:Your the boss....i'm just the man two matches away from being world champion..

*Liederman laughs

Liederman:Your certainly capable of it...now get out there and give all these great fans a match that they deserve...

Leone:Consider it done...

*Leone nods at Liederman before exiting the room and heading towards the entranceway.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:49 am

Main Event
6CW International Championship
Winner is Number One Contender to 6CW Title
Keith Leone vs Jackson Black

ding ding

Mike Bird:Ladies and Gentlemen....the following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the 6CW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!

*Crowd pop

Mike Bird:The winner of this match will also be crowned the number one contender to the WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!

*Crowd pop again

JT:There you have it folks....there could not be much more riding on this match....a huge main event....a fantastic way to end the first show of the new year...

HE:And what a fitting way it would be to end it if Jackson Black was to accomplish a dream here tonight...

JT:Whoever walks away victorious from this match is not only going to be a worthy International Champion but also a well-deserving number one contender to Geoff Steel's 6CW Title...

HE:And here we go...

The lights in the arena dim and a red light flashes like a heartbet until pyros explode high into the rafters.Smoke billows out and then "Limowreck" screams through the soundsystem as the whole arena bursts into cheers.

Mike Bird:Introducing first..............the challenger................from Bristol,England............weighing in at 230 pounds.................Keeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhh Leeeeeeeeeooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

The crowd are on their feet applauding as Leone strides onto the stage and he slowly lowers his hood.He looks around at the cheering masses and then takes off his jacket and makes his way to the ring.

JT:Tonight marks somewhat of a turning point in the career of Keith Leone...no longer the unwanted outcast,he returned last month at Atonement and was welcomed with open arms by the 6CW faithful....they want to hear him speak,they want to see him perform....and here tonight they get their wish...

HE:As far as I am concerned,Leone is a sell-out...he was out here for months telling these people that he hated them...and now he is pandering to them,just like everyone else..

JT:Things change Henry...Leone realized the change in the fan's attitude and he embraced it...he's still the same badass he has always been,that's never going to change...but right now he has the crowd on his side...and it could help him reach the highest heights...

Leone steps into the ring and he slowly paces around as the cheers increase.He looks up at the bright lights and stretches as "Numb" echoes out of the airwaves and the crowd begins to boo as Jackson Black makes his entrance through a cloud of green fireworks...

JT:Seems like Jackson hasn't dropped everything to do with Genesis...the theme music still as apparent as ever..

HE:He hasnt dropped anything about Genesis....he merely said that whilst he is the only member on the roster he is solely concentrating on himself...the minute Walker gets back,Black will follow once more...

JT:Maybe he will....maybe he wont....alot of people have questioned Black's involvement in Genesis over recent weeks and now is the time to see whether he really needs them...if Black is victorious here tonight then maybe he is ready to go it alone...

Mike Bird:And his opponent...............from Phoenix,Arizona.........weighing in at 224 pounds....he is the current,reigning and defending 6CW International Champion........Jaaaaaaaaaaacccccckkkkkssssssssooooooooooonnnnnnnnn Blllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkk!

Black runs his hand along the International Championship as he strides down to the ring.He unclasps it as he climbs onto the apron and holds it into the air as he steps through the ropes.Leone eyes him with a smirk on his face as Black goes to the corner and poses amid the boos...

HE:The only ever International Champion in history Jeff....nobody has ever taken that belt away from Jackson Black...

JT:That is true,Black is one heck of a fighter....a highly skilled wrestler and he has proved his worth time and time again....but if he wants to reach the top of the mountain,call himself world champion,then now is the time to step from the shadows and show that he is ready...

HE:Oh he's ready Jeff...don't you worry about that.....you'll see here...

JT:Remember folks,not only will the winner of this match be the International Champion,but they will also become the number one contender to the 6CW Title....and they will face Geoff Steel at 6CW Redemption which will take place the first weekend in February....

HE:Only weeks away from realizing his dream is Jackson Black...

JT:Or maybe Keith Leone...

The noise in the arena is defeaning as the referee raises the International Championship in the air.Both men eye one another up and circle the ring as the referee gives them both a talking to and then calls for the ball to begin the match.

HE:One fall to a finish...a fascinating main event to end the first live Escalation of 2012....

Leone beckons for a lockup with Black but Jackson continues to circle and feints for a single leg takedown.They eventually tie it up in the centre of the ring and Leone quickly moves into a headlock position.He squeezes at the head of Black,who fights for freedom,and then twists around back and lifts him into a back suplex............1.................2................kickout.

Black quickly gets up but Leone hiptosses him back down and then waits for Black to get up again before knocking him down with a back elbow smash.Leone bounces off the ropes and comes forwards with an elbow drop but Black avoids it and then rolls back onto his feet...they both reach their vertical base and trade right hands before Leone follows up with knife edge chops and whips Black off the ropes...he lowers his head for a backdrop but Black leaps right over him and hits the opposite side...

JT:CONCUSS KICK...

Leone spins around and lifts his leg for the superkick but Black sees it coming and grabs the top rope,pulling himself under the bottom rope for refuge.The crowd as Jackson takes a moment to catch his breath and waves his arm at the referee,who is shouting for him to get back in the ring...

HE:Jackson is just composing himself...you can't rush into a match like this...

JT:YOU SURE!

Crowd:Le-one-e x5

HE:That wasn't fair..

The crowd are on their feet applauding as Leone hits the ropes and then flies back into a suicide dive through the middle ropes,which takes out Black on the outside.He kneels over Black and pummels him with right hands before dragging him up and throwing him back into the ring....

JT:Keith Leone taking this match by the scruff of the neck...he's not waiting around for anyone...

Leone stands on the apron and he waits for Black to get up before slingshotting himself over the ropes into a clothesline takedown.....................1.............................2..................shoulder up.Leone pulls Black up and european uppercuts him against the ropes before irish whipping him across the ring....Black manages to keep ahold of Leone's right arm though and drags him into the centre...

HE:Check out that overhead belly to belly...now Jackson is settling down...

Black executes an impressive overhead suplex and then waits for Leone to stumble back up before hitting him with a big t-bone...............................1............................2................shoulder up.Black has a few choice words for the referee before aiming boots down onto the back of Leone and then runs off the ropes,returning with a fierce knee to the side of the head..............1..................2..................kickout.

JT:Both of these men are find individual athletes...outside of Geoff Steel there is no doubt that they are the elite in 6CW...

Black hammers fists down into the back of Leone before pulling him up and performing a wrist clutch overhead suplex (ala Tazz).Leone staggers back to his feet in the corner and Black drills him with a running clothesline before pulling Leone up onto his shoulders...

HE:AMERICAN SLAM!

Black runs Leone towards the centre of the ring but Keith manages to lock his legs around the arms of Black and drags him down backwards into a crucifix cover..................1.......................2.............kickout.They both scramble up and Black kicks Leone in the top of the head before hitting a snap suplex.He stands and smiles before dropping multiple knees into the face and chest of Leone...

JT:Jackson Black likes to find a rythym....he then slowly and meticously disects his opponent until there is nothing left...

Black stands up on the referee's count of four and he smiles before kicking Leone in the face.He kneels over Keith and works him over with right hands before standing up again and this time he mockingly bows to the booing crowd...

Leone slowly tries to get back to his feet and Black slaps him around the head with disdain before walking around the back of him and pulling him upright...

HE:Black senses he can finish this here.....TFT!

Black sets up for the "Finishing Touch" but Leone somehow shoots knees over his head and connects with the face of Black.Black staggers back into the corner as Leone regains his senses and then turns on his heel...

JT:SPEAR!

*Crowd groan

Leone darts towards Black in the corner but Jackson shows the reflexes of a matador as he rolls aside,causing Leone to slam shoulder-first into the ringpost.Black is quickly upon him and slams fists into back and shoulder before waistlocking him into a big german suplex...

HE:Leone might have seperated his shoulder from that impact...pure steel is that ringpost...

JT:Yes it is...and these german suplexes will not be helping his cause...

Black lifts Leone into a second german suplex and then follows up with a third.The crowd have no choice but to applaud as Black summons his strength and connects with a fourth and then finally a fifth consecutive suplex before dropping into the cover...

HE:Jackson retains...Jackson is the number one contender...

.......shoulder up!

JT:Leone fights on...it was close but the referee is calling two...

The crowd cheer and Black looks dismayed as the referee tells him it was a definite two count.He bangs his hand on the mat before getting up and he drops knees to the shoulder of Leone before following up with two consecutive elbow drops...

HE:Black has found a chink in the armout here...perhaps the arm is a way to victory...

JT:If anyone can expose it then it is the champion...

Black holds Leone's arm out and continues to stomp down on the shoulder as Leone tries to roll away.Keith scrambles to the ropes and climbs up as Black grabs his arm and pulls him back to the centre of the ring,he yanks the arm to breaking point and then executes a jumping armbreaker......................1...................................2.......................Leone kicks out.

HE:Black starting to show his expertise now....Leone cannot live with this...

Black stands up and bounces off the ropes before returning with a jumping fistdrop to the shoulder of Leone.He gets up again and bounces back against the ropes before coming forwards and this time he nails a jumping headbutt to the shoulder of Leone....Black stands for a third time and hits the ropes again....

HE:Kneedrop...

JT:Black went to the well one too many times there...

Leone rolls aside at the last minute,causing Black to land awkwardly on his knee.Leone scrambles up and he quickly seizes Black from behind and delivers a russian legsweep.......................1.............................2.....................shoulder up!

HE:Even that move sent pain into the body of Keith Leone,I could see it on his face....

JT:The arm might very well be weakened....Keith Leone will have to be very carefull from here on in....

Leone pops jabs in the face of Black as he stands up and then kicks him in the stomach before whipping him to the corner.Black slams against the turnbuckle and staggers out as Leone lifts him into a big backdrop....Black tries to get back up as Leone rushes off the ropes and returns with a running knee to the jaw........................1..............................2.....................kickout!

HE:A few idiots in the crowd thought that was over...

JT:So did you...

HE:No I never...

JT:Is that why you just said a little prayer for Black?...

HE:Call the match...

Leone tries to shake the feeling back into his arm as Black slowly gets back to his feet.He staggers towards Leone who picks him up...

JT:TOMBSTONE...

HE:The arm gave way...the arm Jeff...

Leone tries to lift Black up but only gets his halfway as pain soars through his arm and he is forced to drop Black.Leone tries to get the blood flowing again as Black runs at him and connects with a jumping enzeguiri to the side of the head.....................1....................2...............shoulder up!

JT:You can feel a light atmosphere change here in Glasgow...

HE:Yeah even these dummies know that Black is taking control...

JT:They know Leone's arm is hurt....they know the International Champion is in the ascendency for sure...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:53 am

Black kneels for a moment with a sick grin on his face before pulling Leone's arm towards the ropes and he rests it on the bottom.Black then grabs the top rope and jumps into the air,landing an elbow drop to the shoulder on his way down...he repeats the process three more times before the referee steps in...

HE:Leone may aswell just give up...save his arm any more injury...

JT:Say what you want about Keith Leone,but this man is no quitter...i've seen him take much worse than this...

Black smirks at the referee and then aims more kicks at the shoulder before pulling Leone up and flipping him onto his shoulders,nailing a sickening shoulderbreaker.Black then grabs the injured arm and falls back...

HE:Haha look at this jeff...a cross-armbreaker......this is it....Leone has to tap out...

JT:Keith Leone is being pushed to his physical limitations here...

Leone shouts in pain as Black bends his arm at a viscious angle.The referee is down asking Leone if he wants to quit but the only answer he gets is a resounding "No" from Leone.The crowd are willing the challenger on as he tries to desperately crawl back to the ropes...

HE:Leone's arm is going to break if he doesnt tap out....Black is not letting go of this...

JT:Leone teetering here...how much can he withstand....

Leone is trying to twist onto his knees and reach for the ropes as Black turns the pressure up even more.His face is a picture of intensity as he pulls right back at the shoulder blade and Leone cries out in agony...

HE:I don't think I can watch this....the arm is going to break any second...

Leone is bent double and then somehow forward rolls right out of the submission attempt.The crowd cheer as he hobbles back up,clutching his right arm close to his body,and he swings out at Black...

JT:CROSSFACE....NO WAY!

Black catches Leone's injured arm and drags him back down to the canvass,where he applies a sickening crippler crossface.He locks his hands around the face of Leone and pulls right back on his head,extending the pressure right down the neck muscles into the already injured arm of Keith Leone...

HE:I don't think this night could have gotten any worse for Keith Leone....Jackson Black is going to shatter him in half here...

JT:Leone is in excruciating pain right now...

Black is yelling with the energy he is using as he rips and tears at the muscles of Leone.The referee is down and asking Leone if he wants to quit but Keith just shakes his head and tries desperately to pull himself towards the ropes...

HE:Leone's going to tap out Jeff...I can sense it..

JT:You might be right,not much else for Keith Leone to do right now...

Leone's whole body seems to be shaking as he uses his left arm to try and lift his body up and reach out for the ropes.Black's face is turning reddder and redder as he applies maximum pressure and drags Leone's head right back....Leone's hand wobbles as he reaches out for the ropes but misses...the crowd are trying to will the challenger on but his energy is fading fast...

HE:Remember this date Jeff...January 10th 2012....the beginning of the Jackson Black era...

JT:I'll remember it when it happens...

Leone slumps down on the mat as the referee goes to check on him but suddenly Keith uses his left arm to push himself up and rolls over backwards,causing Black to roll aswell and the submission is broken.The crowd are on their feet cheering as Leone slumps against the ropes and drags himself up as Black goes straight after him...

HE:Leone can run but he cannot hide.....he's a sitting duck......

JT:NOTHING DUCK LIKE ABOUT THAT!

*Crowd pop

HE:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Black walks straight at Leone,only to eat a full superkick to the jaw as the whole arena bursts into cheers...

JT:Straight outta left field...Leone scores in the bottom of the ninth....that's all she wrote...

Crowd:ONE!

Crowd:TWO!
Crowd:THREE!

*Ultra pop

JT:He did it....Leone did it....he pinned Jackson Black...he's the number one contender....he's the new International Champion....

HE:Hold your horses Jeff...check the ropes...look right there...

JT:What?....no it can't be...

HE:Always bet on Black Jeff....always...

The crowd is going wild up into the rafters until they realize that Black has placed his hand on the bottom rope at the very last second.Leone is slumped over his opponents chest as the referee leans down to tell him it was only a two count...Leone manages to look up at the official and shakes his head before trying to get up...

JT:I thought that was it...the whole arena did...but Jackson Black somehow summoned the intelligence to find the ropes....how much more can these men give?

HE:Black will go to any lengths to make sure that not only does he stay as the only ever International Champion...but also the number one contender to the 6CW World Title...

Leone grabs at the ropes and tries to pull himself up,resting against the turnbuckle as best as he can.Black holds his face as he slowly makes it back to a vertical base aswell and he walks towards Leone in the corner,only to receive a sharp kick to the stomach.Leone fires in with hard shots to the head before Black responds with a ferocious headbutt that knocks Leone backwards.Black stomps on the midsection of Leone and works him over with stiff right hands before pulling him out and onto his shoulders...

JT:AMERICAN...

Leone wriggles off the back of Black and spins him around before kicking him in the stomach and looking for a DDT,Black manages to swivel out of it at the last second and he waistlocks Leone before running him back against the ropes and then rolling him back into an excellent chaos theory suplex...

HE:Check that impact out....its over...

.............kickout from Leone!

JT:Leone survived that scare but you have to wonder how much more he can take...

Black shakes his head at the referee and then stomps down on Leone before going to the ropes and slowly climbing up them.He looks out at the packed out crowd and then motions a belt around his waist,smirking at the boos and he stands on the top...

HE:This is it Jeff....this is it....MOONSAULT!

The flashbulbs go off all around the arena as Black floats into the air and soars down onto Leone with a fantastic moonsault...

JT:Leone drove those knees up....Black might have raptured something right there...

Leone throws his knees up and they collide with the midsection of Black,causing him to roll away in agony.Black is looking up at the lights in obvious pain as Leone staggers up and he climbs the ropes himself..

HE:What the heck is Leone playing out...

JT:I'm not sure how wise this is Keith...it's all or nother from up there....all or nothing....OH MY GOD HE HIT IT!

This time it's Leone's time to fly high into an amazing moonsault and he lands it right on top of Jackson Black as the crowd cheer wildly....Leone drapes an arm across his foe...

HE:I don't believe it...

JT:Get the bell ready...

.................3!

HE:Yes...no....yes....oh no....

JT:NEW CHAMPIO...

*Crowd groan

HE:YES....YES.....YES!

JT:How close could that of been?

The whole front row has their hands on their heads as Black somehow pushes his shoulder up.Leone looks utterly startled as he stares down at Black and then back at the referee...

HE:Leone knows he was a millisecond away from victory here....but perhaps Jackson Black is alot more to handle than any of us would ever of imagined...

Leone picks himself up and he tries to get feeling back in his injured arm as he helps Black back to his feet and scoops him up onto his shoulders...

JT:He's managed to get him up...TOMB...

Black quickly struggles off the back and he attempts a german suplex but Leone throws a stiff back elbow and then swings out and knees his foe in the stomach before delivering a big double armed DDT..........................1..........................................2...................shoulder up from Black.A massive chant of "Le-on-e" rings out around the arena as Leone gets up onto his feet and he waits for Black to get back up...

HE:Cmon Jackson....dig deep...

JT:Leone looking for one big shot....CONCUSS...

Leone looks for the superkick but Black manages to catch his foot and tries to twist him over for an anklelock but Leone rolls right through,causing Black to fall forwards into the ropes.Jackson staggers back around and Leone lifts him up and manages to scoop slam him to the mat before going to the corner and he climbs up the ropes...

JT:An opening for Keith....this 13,000 strong crowd on their feet.....ELBOW DROP!

Leone manages to turn himself in midair and slams his left elbow down into the chest of Black instead of his injured right.The crowd are applauding as Leone gets back onto his feet and he shouts for Black to get back up,whilst stomping his foot on the mat...

HE:Oh no...Jackson come on,your title is slipping away....

JT:Leone is seconds away.......CONCUSS KICK!

Black stumbles back to his feet as Leone launches towards him and aims a superkick at him but Black ducks underneath it at the very last minute and grabs Leone's head...

HE:FINAL TOUCH....

Black looks for the TFT (CrossRhodes) but Leone manages to push him back into the corner and then rushes in with him and jumps into a big clothesline....Black manages to avoid at the very last minute as Leone's injured shoulder clatters into the turnbuckle and then he stagges back...

JT:AMERICAN SLAM!

HE:Call it off Jeff....this is all over with.....

Black lands the crushing green bay plunge in the centre of the ring before hooking both legs.........................1....................................2....................................3!

HE:Get his belt......champion's celebration time...

*Crowd pop

JT:NOT JUST YET....LEONE LIVES TO FIGHT ANOTHER DAY...

The crowd are rocking as Leone pushes his shoulder up at the very last minute.Black looks absolutely crushed and he grabs the front of the referee's shirt and pleads for a three count but the referee tells him it was only a two...Jackson gets back to his feet and looks utterly desperate as he pushes the referee aside and then pulls Leone back into the centre of the ring...

HE:Black knows he is on the cusp...Leone has nothing left and Jackson is going to take everything he needs to......CROSSFACE!

JT:Leone needs to fight this......do whatever he can....

Leone is writhing in agony on the floor as Black tries to synch the submission in.The challenger drags himself closer and closer to the ropes so Black stands back up and pulls Leone back to the centre before jumping down into the submission again...

HE:The moment this gets locked in...it's goodnight Vienna...

Leone throws his hands and tries to stop Jackson from synching in the hold,eventually managing to roll away and crawl to the ropes.Black rushes in towards him but Keith gets both knees up and knocks Black backwards before rushing out at him and landing an almighty spear in the centre of the ring...........

....................Black kicks out!

JT:What the hell is it going to take here.....

Both competitors slump back on the canvass as the referee signals a two count.The crowd are in fine voice but most cannot believe what they are seeing as Leone slowly begins to rise up..

HE:This is all about being the International Champion and going on to Redemption to face Geoff Steel for the ultimate prize in this business...

Leone clings to the ropes and he stares out at the crowd with a slightly glazed look in his eyes.Jackson Black is clutching his ribs and trying to stand up as Leone turns himself around and beckons for Black to get up...

JT:If this is a marker of what to expect here in 2012 then my word we are in for one hell of a year...this has been an incredible matchup...

HE:But where does it end....who has that little more in the tank...

Leone staggers and tries his hardest to stay on his feet as Black slowly reaches his feet.Leone walks towards him but Black surprises him with a kick to the stomach and then grabs Leone's injured arm and yanks it before twisting Leone around..

JT:The Final Touch...

Black sets up for his finisher but Leone grabs Black's head and drops down into an inverted jawbreaker.Black staggers back against the ropes as Leone gets back to his feet..

HE:Black's dazed....he's confused...

JT:HE'S OUT!

The whole arena erupts as Leone stumbles back to his feet and waits for Black to come towards him and then scores with the thunderous "Concuss Kick" in the centre of the ring...

"WE'RE BACK!"

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:54 am

HE:What the....?

JT:No,no it cannot be...

Leone is about to drop into the cover as a voice echoes out around the arena and then green pyros blow up from the stage as "Numb" screams out.The whole arena descends into boos as Michael Sweetwater,Mr Kenty and Udo Berg come rushing down to the ring.Kenty slides in and immediately boots Leone in the face.The referee tries to get involved but Sweetwater punches him right in the face,knocking him out.

HE:No way.....Genesis are back Jeff...

JT:I thought these guys were in the hospital...

HE:You hoped they were Jeff...

JT:Genesis are running amok...

Udo Berg picks the steel steps up and he launches them through the ringside barrier,breaking it in half.The crowd scream and jump back as Sweetwater and Kenty stomp on Leone in the centre of the ring before dragging him up and Kenty delivers a Mic Check as Sweetwater climbs up the ropes and then delivers the double foot stomp from off the top.....

HE:This is chaos here....OH MY!

Udo Berg marches around ringside and he pulls a camera off one of the camermen and then he shatters the equipment over the man's head.The crowd are in absolute turmoil as Berg continues to walk around ringside and then he grabs the announce table...

JT:What the heck are you doing.....HOLY (BEEP)!

Berg demonstrates monstrous strength as he picks the announce table up over his shoulders and then launches it through the air,shattering it through the opposite side of the ringside barrier.Berg lets out a roar and then grabs Mike Bird by the neck..

HE:Whoah wait a minute Udo....that's not necessary...

Berg slams Bird's face down against the ringbell and then bench presses him over his head before launching him high into the crowd.Kenty and Sweetwater laugh before rolling from the ring to join their teammate....

HE:Get out of here Jeff...

Henry Lloyd jumps the barrier into the crowd but Jeff Thadeus isn't fast enough as Kenty kicks him in the stomach and then Sweetwater delivers furious right hands to the announcer's head.Kenty throws steel chairs all around ringside and then picks one up.....SMACK!.He throws it ECW style against the skull of Jeff Thadeus,leaving him slumped in a heap on the floor......The timekeeper picks up a chair to protect himself but Berg slams a fist into the chair,driving it into the face of the man and flooring him.Screams can be heard from all around ringside as Kenty and Sweetwater grab a steel chair each and roll back into the ring....Leone is trying to stand up but they deliver a sickening con-chair-to before they begin ripping up the ring mat...

Udo Berg rips all of the ring aprons off before climbing back up into the ring and he smiles at the destruction that has been caused.The ring is completely exposed so that the wood shows through underneath and Berg lifts Leone up by the throat before nodding his head and then he lifts Leone high into the air before slamming him down with a sickening chokeslam,crashing him through the wooden planks and leaving him slumped through the ring....the crowd are screaming and booing as Kenty and Sweetwater punch out two more cameramen....

Henry Lloyd is shown stood in the crowd looking absolutely stunned at the events that have occured.The cameramen in the crowd pan their cameras around to the stage as the crowd begin to boo and Alex Walker hobbles out with a smirk on his face.He is badly bruised and has a neckbrace on but he looks joyous as he holds his arms out..

Walker:THIS IS MY SHOW.....THIS IS ALL MINE......AND YOU WILL RECOGNIZE OUR DOMINANCE!

Walker laughs uncontrollably as he looks down to the ringside area,which is completely destroyed.Udo Berg,Michael Sweetwater and Mr Kenty are stood with their arms raised in the air and then the cameras pan around to Jackson Black...who is half kneeling in the aisleway,he looks up at his faction mates in the ring with a look of shock and then turns his head to Alex Walker who smiles down on him as the show goes off air.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down