The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Escalation 24th January 2011

+8
ncfc_Tooze
BlueDragon1205
Bentyf1
AberdeenSteve
Paul Mac 6CW
President Trump
Cable
JJJohnson
12 posters

Go down

6CW Escalation 24th January 2011 Empty 6CW Escalation 24th January 2011

Post by JJJohnson Tue 17 Jan 2012, 2:18 pm

Match 1
Interfed Cup
Big Al Lustley vs Mike Hill

Match 2
Colbert Pickwhiste vs Bartholomew Winterforth-Featherstone

Match 3
Byron Williams vs Jack Frost

Match 4
Lex Hart vs Orthrus

Match 5
Udo Berg/Mr Kenty vs Perfect Jack/Josh Valour

Match 6
Pick your poison
Geoff Steel vs ???

Match 7
Zach Corchia vs Visage

Main Event
Pick your poison
Jackson Black vs ???

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Escalation 24th January 2011 Empty Re: 6CW Escalation 24th January 2011

Post by Cable Wed 18 Jan 2012, 4:25 pm

DOPANT ZERO RP
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The scene takes place in a 6CW Arena.. The fans are hyped and packed for Escalation Next Week… Breathe blast through the PA as Dopant Zero walks out… the fans boo as both members Tsukasa and Kenzaki walks down the ramp ignoring the boos in the Arena…Kenzaki holds the Japanese Flag in this hand)

Mike Bird- Please Welcome Future Undisputed Tag Team Champions Dopant Zero!

(Both Men look displease and they walks up the steel steps and into the ring…Breathe dies down as Kenzaki plants the Flag near the turnbuckle and picks up a microphone)

Kenzaki- Dopant Zero has been displeased with the matches as of lately… There has not been a match featuring Dopant Zero an actually decent caliber Tag Team Match with Dopant Zero since we demolish Frosted Dice..

(The fans boo)

Kenzaki- The board and the head of this company Alex Walker and Mr. Jones you run Genesis like you are gods.. The only reason why your still breathing is because of Team Japan! Well will takeover Team Japan and you people will realize why we are the best stable in all of 6CW.

(The fans boo)

Kenzaki- Oh yeah go ahead and BOO BECAUSE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU PEOPLE KNOW WE ARE THE BEST TAG TEAM WRESTLERS OUT TODAY! We should be the ones fighting Genesis for the Tag Team Gold! I don’t care who you put in front of us we will embarrass them like Frosted Dice!

(The fans boo)

Kenzaki- How about the ratings as of lately? Hidari gets a match and we sit on the sideline!

(The fans chant “You Suck”)

Kenzaki- Its whatever because my main rant why I am out here is because of one person in particular and that’s Dicey Reilly! Dicey Reilly you have held that Xtreme Title since last year and you have not defended that title with dignity… You have no challengers and whoever 6CW put you up against you always weasel your way to winning the match!

(The fans boo)

Kenzaki- Dicey Reilly you are not better than me and I want you to put that title on the line against me so that title can be the first official title under the Team Japan’s stable!

(The fans boo)

Kenzaki- I like how you people cheer for someone I consider a joke! That title is coming around my waste and THERE IS NOT A SINGLER GODDAMN THING ANY OF YOU PEOPLE CAN DO ABOUT THAT!

(The fans boo)

Tsukasa- You know what Kenzaki you are the man for the job to beat Dicey Reilly just like I’m the man who can defeat Geoff Steel.. You see I hear that there’s this little Mystery Opponent thing going on and I hope its against me… Geoff Steel if you are watching this right now you are looking at a man that can easily defeat Keith Leone….

(The fans boo up a storm)

Tsukasa- Oh really then how about Keith Leone come out here now?

(The fans cheer)

Tsukasa- You idiots cheer Keith Leone and Geoff Steel’s name like they’re the top dogs in this company! I can beat Geoff Steel anytime any place and become the World Heavyweight Champion! I have the body and height… I eat people like Steel for breakfast! I want him to watch as I kick his ass all over the Arena Tuesday….

(Um excuse me….Dopant Zero)

(The fans look up to seem Alex Walker back looking fully healthy after the events from December)

Walker- Thank You…Thank You I miss you all as well…..

(The fans boo up a storm)

Walker- If you two believe your competing in singles competition next Tuesday you must be sadly mistaken… You two actually have your own mystery opponents! It will be a tag team match against a Team who are in the same chase to win tag team gold as well but the match is a secret…

(The fans boo)

Walker- Oh and Kenzaki you will never fight Dicey for the Xtreme Title…Genesis is taking care of that problem…

(Tsukasa and Kenzaki looks completely peed)

Tsukasa- Get this straight Walker it doesn’t matter who you put in front of Team Japan and Dopant Zero we will take them down and we will defeat Kenny and Ass Sweat for those titles

Kenzaki- Tsukasa its Mr. Kenty and Sweetwater

Tsukasa- I DON’T CARE!!!!!

(The fans laugh in the Arena…)

Tsukasa- I want blood and I will create havoc on 6CW! AND YOU SHOULD ALREADY KNOW THAT!

Kenzaki- Wait THAT’S MY LINE!!!

(Walker looks displeased as he’s lost for words Breathe blast once again as Tsukasa raises the Japanese Flag at Walker…scene fades away)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 18 Jan 2012, 4:31 pm

As Tsukasa is waving the Japanese flag “Born to Fight” hits and the crowd go nuts as Dicey walks out on stage wearing a t-shirts that reads “I use to have eyebrows like Lex…until I took a fireball to the face” and his Extreme Title around his waist and holding Bettsie over his shoulder, he snatches the mic from Mr. Walkers hand and smiles down at Dopant Zero before turning to Walker.

Dicey: Jog on old man before I hurt you

Walker looks outraged and is about to speak when Dicey moves towards him and he walks off backstage trash talking to Dicey who is now facing the Team Japan member in the ring

Dicey: So let me get this straight boys, your kicking back at a sushi bar singing some karaoke and you say to each other, “Hey Kowasaki, we have no match next week I know what we do…we go out to the wing and call out Dicey Weilly and Geoff Steel and challenge them for their titles”, “Tsuckysucka, that is a great ideahhhh”, so you scuttle out of the bar get your lame flag and come down to MY ring and start to talk sh1t about me not defended this title with dignity and that I have to weasel my way out of matches…seriously lads open your eyes…we’ll try to at least

Crowd: Laugh

Dicey: You think you are better than ME, a former 6CW Heavyweight Champion, a former 6CW Tag Team Champion, the longest 6CW TV Champion in history, the ONLY 6CW Triple Crown winner and current and reigning 6…C…W…Extreme Champion, you really think that shrimp d1ck, you want MY title to be the first under the Team Japan Stable…son when I’m finished with your noodle eating…schoolgirl panty sniffing…Pearl Harbor bombing… yellow kamikaze arse you’ll be wishing you never left that bar today and that you were up on stage giving it socks singing Lipstick by Jedward because I was Born to do one thing….and that’s……

Crowd: FIIIIIGHT!!!!!!!

“Born to Fight” hits again as Dicey points Bettsie towards the irate Tsukasa and Kenzaki before disappearing backstage

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Wed 18 Jan 2012, 5:07 pm

(Tsukasa and Kenzaki just stare at Dicey as he walks away with laughter on their faces...Tsukasa steps back as Kenzaki speaks)

Kenzaki- It's funny what I have to do around here to get some decent attention...Dicey Reilly where are you going my friend...

(Dicey turns around)

Kenzaki- Now I know you wanna be racist and stereotype my nationality thats okay because thats not going to help you no way at saving that title... How funny you brought up your previous accompliments in this company where is that your the joke thats rotting this company...Xtreme Champion yes but how man times have you one the 6CW World Heavyweight Title?

(The fans boo)

Kenzaki- You see just like the rest of the HAS-BEEN'S In the back all I see is a soon to be retired flunky once I kick your ass all over this $h!THOLE of a country England...

(the fans boo)

Kenzaki- All I SEE IN THIS ARENA ARE A BUNCH OF FAT SLOBS THAT WORSHIP CRAPPY TALENT SUCH LIKE DICEY REILLY IN THAT THE BUSINESS

(The fans boo)

Kenzaki- You wanna make threats as well? Then let's just say once I beat you for that Xtreme Title it'll be like the london bombings all over again because this time people are dying and going to hell where they belong!

(the fans starts the boo and throw things at Kenzaki)

Kenzaki- Yeah london bombings sounds like fun right? Oh better yet...when that dumb b!tc^ Princess Diana got into a car accident because woman can't drive...

(Tsukasa laughs as Kenzaki continues his rant)

Kenzaki- Oh maybe how about I create a terrorist attack spiting in the face of the Queen of Britain whatever her name is..

(The fans boo)

Kenzaki- Point Across is I represent Team Japan and Dopant Zero nobody is stopping my damn goal and I will kick your ass all over united kingdom if i have to because I'm am the man thats going to become the new Xtreme Champion!

(The fans boo)

Kenzaki- ACTIONS SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS AND YOU SHOULD ALREADY KNOW THAT!

(The fans continue to boo as the scene fades to black)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Thu 19 Jan 2012, 10:55 am

Dicey waits for Kenzaki to finish ranting before holding his hand up

Dicey: Whoa…whoa…whoa there Kowasaki when was I being racist? I don’t think I was being racist…just because I came out here and ripped the mickey out of you and Tsuckysucka there doesn’t mean Im racist, I love the Japanese people I just don’t like you…

Crowd: YOU SUCK

Dicey: Now on to your little comments about the London Bombings, Princess Diana and Spitting at old Lizzy in the Palace…seriously that’s your BIG comeback, if you two haven’t noticed…I’m Irish and my folk have been blowing up London and spitting at the Queen for the last couple of hundred years so do your homework lads, jesus your IQ really is the same sizeas your little Samirai Laugh

Crowd: Laugh

Dicey: Oh and as for you kicking my ass all over the UK, kid I would destroy you quicker than the Americans destroyed the Imperial Navy back in WW2, I will drop you quicker than the Yen on the International Stock Market and when Im finished with you, you’ll look like a survivor from Hiroshima after it went up in a mushroom cloud and the last time I checked I have won the Heavyweight Title one more time than you so I think I would rather be a “HAS-BEEN” than a never was and never will be, now if you two Geisha girls excuse me it’s getting a bit NIPPY in here so I think il find a drink and a nice woman to curl up next to so Sayōnara bitches………..

Crowd: DI-CEY

Dicey bows at Dopant Zero before finally going backstage

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Thu 19 Jan 2012, 2:45 pm

As Dicey comes back through the curtain he bumps into Lex Hart

DR"Lexxy!!!!"

Lex looks worried
"What are you doing out of bed?. You have been told to rest, I told Fronk that he was not to let you out of that room under any circumstances!!!"

Dicey laughs
DR"Mmmm Yeah Security , not that fellas strong point really
They sent me a male nurse to check my wounds, which might I say is an outrage
I was all ready for a bed bath , I had my sponge. I'd been up all night thinking about it"

Lex coughs
LH"Fronk???"

DR" Errr , what?????
Oh yeah
Well as soon as he clapped his eyes on Nurse Stefan he was away with the fairies

LH" Day dreaming"

DR" No The Fairies.
Fronk has this little entourage.
No sooner had Stefan flounced out the room Fronk was on his phone and out the door quicker than sh!t off a shovel"

Lex looks disgusted by Dicey's profanity

DR" Oh pick your lip up ya bore.
Anyway where are you off to in such a hurry? You off to make another DVD? , I've got an idea for your next title

Lex Hart From Pink to Brown "

Lex looks disappointed

LH" Still with the jokes Dicey??
Really
After everything

Dicey bows his head and Lex laughs

LH" It's getting easier man
How long have we known each other and still you don't know how to take me"

DR " Euphemism????"

Lex shakes his head as the two walk away still deep in conversation the camera man hurriedly trying to follow

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Thu 19 Jan 2012, 9:17 pm

Jackson Black is stood in the ring, the crowd are booing furiously as he stands impatiently.

“Finally, I stand before you as the rightful #1 Contender to the 6CW World Title. All those months of extra hours in the gym, working my dam ass off has finally paid off. I’ve had chances at this before but I’ll admit they were handed to me on a plate but this time, well it feels different. I’ve proved to all of you, to all the guys in the back that I am better than every other guy in this company bar one and that’s Geoff Steel. However, if any of you have actually watched the matches I have had against Steel then you will all know that I have held my own and being frankly honest I out shone him. He hasn’t been the champion everyone claims he is. I have watched his matches, I have seen how many times he has been seconds away from losing that title but he always manage to fluke himself to victory.

I have something new to prove to everybody, that I can win on my own. For the last 4 or so months, everybody has pointed the finger at Genesis for my success. I won my 6CW International Title on my own, I have produced 5 star matches on my own and I won this..”

Jackson pauses and ponders for a second. A look of anger flashes across his face.

“I was about to say that I won this #1 contendership without Genesis but we all know that isn’t true. However, what we saw at Escalation wasn’t your usual Genesis screwjob. In fact, this was the complete opposite to what you are all used. When Genesis appear, you all await the stereotypical beat down of some poor defenceless guy but this time was different. This time we witnessed something that I think shocked even some of you guys, we witnessed a member of Genesis trying to take out one of their own. It’s all a bit of a blur to me but you all seen it. A masked man tried to lay me out with a sledgehammer, but he missed his designated target and ended up taking out poor Keith Leone. I know you all sat there, booing because you thought your beloved Keith was screwed over again but just watch the footage. It is 100% clear that sledgehammer was aimed at me; and at me only. When all the action calmed down, we all watched the masked assailant skulk up the aisle but what was written on his vest? Genesis! I don’t know what is going on but Walker has some serious explaining to do. Does he want me in Genesis or does he not? I want to know where I stand Walker, and why over the last few weeks you have continued to make me feel an outsider to the group? There are so many answers I need answered Walker and this week I expect them.”

Jackson throws his mic to the floor and instantly heads for the back, a look of pure anger across his face as he exits the arena.

Last edited by AberdeenSteve on Sat 21 Jan 2012, 10:48 pm; edited 2 times in total

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Thu 19 Jan 2012, 9:32 pm

*Early morning grey cloud sets the scene, as the camera focuses on a back entrance to the arena where personnel can get in and out without any hassle. Coming over the black and yellow speed bump is a black Alfa Romeo. The car then suddenly pulls to a stop at the barrier, the camera then changes to a little viewing box just above the voice recognition section. The window is then rolled and a familiar voice can be heard..*

???: HEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLOOOOO? Anybody home?

*Wearing a black hat, Mr Kenty leans out of the car window and begins prodding the viewing screen relentlessly*

Mr Kenty: HELLO! HELLO! ANYONE AROUND?

*A crackly voice then begins to speak*

???: Hello Sir, welcome to the Braehead arena how may I help you?

Mr Kenty: Umm, yeah..This is Mr KENNTTY

???: Ehh..

Mr Kenty: No No, Wait for it... Kenty! you may speak!

???: Okay Mr Kenty, who are you here to see?

Mr Kenty: Err..Yeah I'm hear to see Jack Reynolds and host his little website show..Jacks corner!

???: Errr..

Mr Kenty: What, What!

*Their is silence before its broken by a loud chewing noise from Mr Kenty still staring at the viewing screen bemused*

???: Hold on a sec..who are you here to see?

Mr Kenty: Woah, woah, woah. The people are here to see me..I tell you what, open the fricking gate. Huh? how does that sound?

???: I'm afraid your name is not on the database..

Mr Kenty: OPEEEEEEENNN SEASEEEEEEEMMMMEEEE!

Do you understand who I am? Who I am? You know the kinda things I can do to you right?

*The gate slowly opens*

Mr Kenty: That's more like it, you cute thing you..have a nice day!

*The car then drives off, as the tyres squeal towards the arena. The camera then cuts to the car parking in a private parking bay, with the sign infront of the bay "Mr Kenty" the door swings open as Kenty steps out his full apparel is seen with his black hat he is wearing a black training jacket with white tracksuit bottoms and a pair of green and black vans. Surveying his surroundings, Kenty chews his chewing gum before making his way into the arena. Before he reaches the door, a weary Jack Reynolds appears with a sheepish smile.*

JR: Good morning Kenty..if you'd like to follow me to the media centre..we have a buffet and some other refreshments that we have prepared for you. Oh and before I forget, Mr Walker last week gave me this to give to you ASAP..

Mr Kenty: Jacky boy, lets get this done with. Can't believe I agreed to do this..what was I thinking! give me that!

*snatching the note from Jack's hand, Kenty unfolds it and reads it reflectively. His mood is then suddenly uplifted and a cheesy grin breaks across his face.*

Mr Kenty: Take me to my show Jack boy!

*The scene then cuts to blackness. The scene then returns but is set in a tidy room, the wallpaper is white with red 6CW painted over the whiteness. The camera then zooms in on Jack Reynolds wearing a casual suit, microphone in hand waiting to address the web, he is sitting on a black stool with a grin*

Jack Renoylds: Hello Jackfans across the world and welcome to Jack's Corner!

???: Jackfans hahaha!

JR: Ahem..now I bet your all excited for who I have as a guest for today, a little something to whet the appetite for tonight's show and infact 2012 as a whole..please welcome, a two time tag team champion and a superstar to watch this year for sure..Mr Kenty!

*Sarcastically yawning, Kenty then stares at the camera feigning interesting and pretending to seem embarrassed before twirling the microphone in his hand, before speaking*

Kenty? did you just say..Kenty? in that tone Jacky? Its KEEEEEENNNTTTY!

JR: Sorry..

Mr Kenty: Right ohh..

JR: Okay Kenty, you have been here in the 6CW a good few months now, what would you say has been the stand out moment?

Mr Kenty: The stand out moment? lets flip that question on its head Jacky, What would you say is the stand out moment for 6CW in its history? Mr Kenty coming to this company.. Since I started here in July, all people have been speaking about, all people have been tweeting about, all people have been facebooking about is one person and one person only..Me. Next!

JR: Obviously you have been involved in high risk matches such as TLC and the Gold rush battle royale for example but who would you say is your toughest opponent yet, who has challenged you beyond your limits?

Mr Kenty: My toughest opponent? really Jacky? cmon pal, I mean..really. Nobody is as good as me..period. Nobody has the physical prowess of me..period. Nobody has the intelligence of yours truly..period. Go on name a name that has really challenged me... Nope! your silence says it all..nobody has tested me and nobody has really tested Genesis yet for that matter..

JR: That brings me onto my next question..Genesis. You have been with Genesis since about September I believe? How has the past 4 months changed you?

Mr Kenty: You wan't to talk about changing? you want to talk about changing Jacky boy? you wan't to talk about changing infront of all your little geeky Jackfans out their do ya? well I will talk to you about changing. 2011 was a year of setting the foundations, placing the cement down, creating a legacy. Now 2012 is going to be a year of change for this entire business..Genesis is the past. Present and future. Genesis are made up of the greatest athletes ever to grace this company, every we week we do something so off the chain are stock goes up just a little higher! and in the coming weeks changes will be clearly visible..

JR: Like what?

Mr Kenty: Its for me to know, and you to find out Jacky boy!

JR: Tension seems to be high in the group at the moment especially with certain members, can you elaborate?

Mr Kenty: Certain members? name names Jacky boy! Jackson I assume your referring to?

JR: Umm..

Mr Kenty: Thats a yes. Look Jacky, I haven't got a problem with Jackson. Infact he is one of the guys I actually like in the back, and boy that's a exclusive group I tell you that for sure! Alex has laid it all down to us before and I will repeat his words so everyone can hear them in hear and over the interweb.. "Nobody is bigger than Genesis. Everything is for The greater good." Anything else Jacky? I got places and people to see..

JR: One last thing..your match this week. Teaming with Genesis member Udo Berg up against a Irate Josh Valour and his team mate perfect Jack..what are your thoughts?

Mr Kenty: My thoughts are simple..send them packing. Send them packing to the hospital that Mason is at. Hey Mason? don't worry pal, you passed the test. You know what I mean..But seriously, This week I can beat them the traditional way and leave them, sweat in their eyes looking up into the rafters after I have nailed a sickening Mic Check to both of them..and who knows, maybe Udo may still feel a little aggrieved after what has happened these past few weeks now ehh? I'm sure he knows exactly what he is going to do.. are we done now?

JR: Thanks for your time, Kenty. Thats it folks, tune in next time for another Jack's Corner! only on 6CW.COM.

*Just as the show goes off, Kenty jumps infront of the camera and shouts*

MR KENNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTYYYY

*The scene then fades to darkness..*

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Fri 20 Jan 2012, 11:01 am

A Video Package begins, '06/12/11' is shown on screen then it fades to Christy James in the ring. We see highlights of the video that followed with the bird above the African plains, swooping up the small mouse and squeezing the life from it, words are flashed up on the screen...

'Danger'
'It can do many things'
'It can cause superhuman strength'
'Unreal speed'
'Animalistic defence'

The small animal dies and drops to the floor as screams are heard from the darkness...

'Fear on the other hand'
'The mind recoils from it'
'The heart skips'
'The body freezes'
'Then..., Fear, Reigns'

We then see Christ in the ring, clothes ribboned and tears running down her face, mumbling the words Demon and Devil, the words amplified with a second voice.

'13/12/11'

a satellite feed of Christy from home looking terrified as writing fills the screen...

'What should we fear?'

'Arrogance'

And Image of Yarmouth blade flashes up on screen

'Size'

Udo Berg is shown towering over other men

'Power'

Internecio is shown destroying his opponent

'Control'

Genesis are shown, lined up all with one arm in the air

'Authority'

Alex Walker is seen with his hands pressed together and a smile on his face

'These are things a mere man would fear....'
'These can all be overcome...'
'After that, there's nothing to fear...'
'But Fear Itself'

'Everyone is susceptible to it'
'No one can escape it'

The words on the screen vanish only to be replaced by a pair of dark eyes, behind a mask, a voice speaks in a bizarre way, stringing words together as if finding them for the first time, in what can only be described as an eerie sound

'Fear will Reign'
'Over 6CW'

'Atonement'

We see Zach Corchia signing his contract..

Liederman:All signed Zach?

Corchia:Absolutely Mr Liederman...I’m looking forward to getting started here in 6CW...

Liederman: Zach,last week Christy was abducted during the Supershow...nobody has seen her since and I am becoming increasingly worried by the day...

Corchia:What would you like me to do Mr Liederman?

Liederman: I want Christy returned safely...

Corchia: Leave it with me...

'10/01/12'

Corchia is standing with Jack Reynolds, Reynolds asks about the search for Christy

Corchia: My whole search has turned up a blank so far. I’ve checked all possible avenues,I’ve spoke to some of the guys in the back...Christy James either disappeared into thin air or we are dealing with someone not tied to the 6CW roster...

Reynolds:But we were told that wasn't possible....

Corchia:I know that...but nothing else fits....the question,who are they?...and when are they going to make themselves known?...

Reynolds:What if they don't want to make themselves known...

the Corchia Vs Steel match is shown...

Corchia staggers backwards and he ducks Steel's attempt at a clothesline before knocking him down with a third attempt at a superkick. Corchia cannot believe his luck and then jumps onto the top rope...

HE:Corchia is actually gonna do this here...I don’t believe it......SHOOTING STAR...

JT:KABOOM!

The crowd cheer loud and some seem amazed as Corchia lands the shooting star legdrop across the throat of Steel and he scrambles towards the cover......

The Lights go out and Visage can be heard breathing heavily...

Visage: Are you awake?

The big screen is on and the scene is a darkened room,lit by a single lamp. There seems to be a figure moving in the background as the camera moves closer to a mass in the middle of the room.

Visage:I can't hear you...

A hand appears on the screen (with seemingly claws on the end of it) and it moves across the face of a woman,who is strapped to a wooden board and her mouth is gagged.

Visage: Why don't you smile for the camera Christy...

The hand removes the gag from Christy James' mouth and she begins to scream

Christy:LET ME GO YOU FREAK....PLEASE JUST LET ME GO....PLEASE....

Tears run down her cheeks as the hand places the gag in her mouth again

Visage: I think that's enough of that...now Mr Zach Corchia,I hope you are listening?

Corchia is standing in the centre of the ring watching the drama unfold before him

Visage: I understand that it is you that has been charged with the task of discovering my identity and rescuing the seductive Miss James....well let me save you a task....because in good time I will reveal all and depending on the generosity of my mood...I may allow Miss James safe passage aswell... You see Zach I really have no time for this last action hero charade that you are putting on at the moment...it really doesn’t wash with me...I came to 6CW to make an impact and this right here...

He brushes his hand across Christy's face again

Visage: This is just the tip of the iceberg.....so perhaps you are valiant,and perhaps you are strong of heart...but I advise you to give up this game now....Christy James is and will continue to be my property until I say otherwise....it doesn’t matter how hard you try,you will discover nothing and you will achieve nothing until I allow that to happen..

This is my battlefield now...and I play games very differently to any competitor that has tried before...I'd say this was a crossroads for you Zach....give up this silliness now,and I shall allow you free pass....or continue to pursue me,and guarantee that you and Christy pay the most dear of prices....

Don't disappoint me Zach...there are plenty of women out there to satisfy your primeval needs...

Christy is trying to break free of her bindings as the hand holds her down and a soft eerie laughter can be heard as the clip ends.

Zach Corchia is shown walking into his lockeroom. He walks inside to find the room has been trashed,all his belongings are strewn all over the floor and there is a message sprayed in blood red on the wall.

"GIVE UP?"

Corchia:Never..

The lights begin to flicker in the room and the door behind Corchia slams shut. He rushes to the door and tries to open it but it's locked. A colourless gas begins to pour underneath the door...

Zach begins to cough and choke,dropping down to one knee as he struggles to breathe.An eerie laughter seems to fill the room as Corchia drops down in a semi-conscious state. Visages voice echoes out.

Visage: You had your chance to walk away Zach.....you have made a very poor choice....and next week you shall suffer..

'17/01/12'

Zach Corchia is with Jack Reynolds.

Reynolds:How close are you to revealing that individual's identity?

Corchia: I don't know... I have nothing to give you. How do you look for someone who has left no clues to there identity?

Zach Corchia is in the ring, mic in hand..

Corchia: I know that coming here from TWA it might seem like I had a high reputation, but over the last couple of weeks I have found reality extremely sobering....I have found that it doesn't matter who you are,what you've done in life because there is always going to be someone who doesn't give a damn... but every once in awhile you come across a jewel,a real star that shines brighter than any other....that ladies and gentlemen is what I found when I met Christy James.

Christy made me feel like no women has ever made me feel before...her presence,her smile,everything about her appealed to me. She was so friendly and so kind-hearted....I could not wait to début here in 6CW so I could see her again. But that was when the terror began....when the nightmares started...

To attack a poor defenceless woman,to take her away from her home,from her family....to torture her mentally and physically...you must be the sickest son of a b1tch in the world to think that that is how you behave in this kind of society...

I'm standing right here you poisonous jacka55,be a man and come out here to show us all what you are made of....

Eerie laughter is heard as Corchia looks around as the lights dim and an ominous red glow shines on the ring.

Visage: Zach....Zach.....Zach. Let me the first to assure you Zach that you have no idea what you are letting yourself in for.... You want Christy so bad...then perhaps I shall give her to you.....you don't mind slight alterations though do you?

Christy is shown being lowered from the rafters on a platform, she has torn clothes and is tied up tight and gagged. Her face is cut to ribbons and she has tribal tattoos scrawled across half of her body. Corchia stands powerless in the ring.

Behind Corchia is what appears to be a bundle of rags. Suddenly the rags move and a figure moves out from beneath them. Standing 6 foot tall is Visage dressed in a full black bodysuit,and a black mask that has a white African tribal pattern across it. In his hand he holds a long quarterstaff...the crowd are booing and some are screaming as Corchia turns around...

He jabs the staff into the midsection of Corchia, doubling him up in agony. Visage holds the staff in both hands and brings it down across the back of Zach,leaving him slumped on the canvass.

Zach gets back to his feet but walks straight into another shot from the quarterstaff,this time straight to his throat. Corchia drops down and seems to be struggling to breathe as the masked horror stands over him and picks the microphone up off the mat.

Visage: Before you stands Visage.....a tribal warrior king that has come to these lands to conquer all before him. I gave you the opportunity to walk away Zach....this is just the beginning of what promises to be the most horrifying stage of your life....you shall learn to fear me...

(Pic and Charater Sheet)
Spoiler:
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Fri 20 Jan 2012, 12:52 pm

The screen above the ramp way lights up and Dicey lex and Dopant Zero Look up at it. Mcmanus is Shown Standing in the 6WF arena

JM-Whoa, whoa, wooooooooooa, Guys, Dont get ahead of yourselves, There is one team ahead of you both before you get your shots.
The Most Violent, Most Technical Tag Team in the world today The Parasite Killers.
We beat you,

(Mcmanus Points at Dopant Zero)

JM- and we became the #1 contenders to the tag tea titles , so wait your turns and we will become the undisputed tag team champions of the Wooooooooooooooooorld
The Future has begun and will never end

The screen turns off

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Fri 20 Jan 2012, 6:15 pm

Black walks backstage, the anger still etched across his face...

CP: Jackson!

Jackson stops in his tracks, rolling his eyes before turning round to see Colbert Pickwhistle stood in front of him wearing a tweed one piece and Wellington boots, Jackson looks perplexed...

CP: Ah, Jackson my dear boy! Jolly good show don't you think!? A debut to remember indeed, except that ghastly Featherstone nonsense! Who in the blazers does he think he is!? We call him the Ponce of Ponkleville, heard stories you see, Jackson. I'm not one for gossip, Jackson. Causes trouble. But I've heard he's one of them...

Colbert makes a flimsy wrist gesture as Jackson gazes up the corridor...

CP: Nancy Boy. That's right, friend of the old pink feather. Not for my taste you see, Jackson. I'm not one of those homogenisers you see. Give me a young, fair maiden any day of the week, I bet you're never short of a fine young filly eh, Black, always on top of them like a young stallion, what a sight that would be....

Jackson turns his head to Colbert, a look of bewilderment crosses his face...

CP: Oh..... Gosh, I've done it again haven't I!? Excuse my foolish vocabulary, Jackson. I'm all a fluster you see. Spinswick's run off to polish my boots. An hour she's been gone, left we walking around in me Wellies! Ha! Funny word 'Wellies', don't you think Jackson? GIVE IT SOME WELLY!...

Jackson steps back as Colbert kicks the air...

CP: Tremendous! Speaking of welly, nasty that old sledgehammer business, awfully frightful. Lucky you ducked. Not so good for poor Geoff though....

JB: Is there a point to any of this?

Colbert stares at Jackson, his face quizzical with worry...

CP: Point, Jackson? To life? My god dear boy, you've the world at your feet, why on earth would you contemplate such a preposterous action?

JB: I meant to your inane ramblings!?!

CP: ANAL RAMBLINGS?!

Colbert steps back, his face red with rage...

CP: What do you take me for? Some sort of uphill gardener? Bandit of the forbidden forest? How dare you....

Jackson slaps his forehead and sighs...

CP: It's that bloody Featherstone, spreading his muck! I knew it wouldn't take long, well this will not stand, Jackson! I'm going to take care of this before it gets out of hand. Must dash, pleasure as always, Jackson.

Pickwhistle storms off up the corridor as Black shakes his head...

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Sun 22 Jan 2012, 6:27 pm

We see a group of people backstage, various crew members are stood around having a coffee break.

CM1: Hey how long have we got left on this break?

CM2: Erm...about 5 minutes

CM1: cheers just enough time to go the toilet meet you out in the arena

CM2: Ok see you in a bit.

We see the crew member walking down a corridor, he turns around a corner but the camera doesn't follow. Suddenly the man comes running back around the corner in a panic

CM1: He's coming this way quick let's go!

The group throw their cups in the bin and move quickly away as the camera is focused on the corridor..after a few seconds a large shadow begins to fill the room as the man mountain Udo Berg walks into shot.

He has a smirk on his face as he walks into the Genesis locker room. Inside he grabs a steel chair and laughs to himself. He quickly leaves the room and makes his way to the ring.

Dry Ice fills the ramp as the boos echo around the arena.

The countdown of 'Sonne' begins.... as it hits 10 the guitars blast out and Udo steps out to a chorus of hatred. Udo has an evil smile of his face as he raises the chair high into the air and let's out an almighty roar.

Udo makes his way to the ring grabbing a microphone on his way. He slowly climbs the steps and enters over the top rope.

Udo: Ladies unt gentlemen, Meine name iss Udo Berg. A name that iss now etched permanently to the memory of Mr White....

HL: Ladies and Gentlemen Udo Berg is a sick sick individual

JT: and the size of him and the seemingly unlimited strength he possesses makes him one of the most feared superstars ever to set foot in a wrestling ring.

HL: What does he want? He seems to just enjoy hurting people, what kind of maniac does that?

Udo: I haff notcied a few signs in ze crowd asking meine self vhy I ditd what I ditd....... it iss simple. It is vot I vas asked to do....unt perhaps I....elaborated on meine instruction a little, But still I did meine job, is it my fault I enjoyed it?

Udo smirks as the crowd continue to spew hate at the Giant German.

This veek I have a chance to finish de job unt take out Mr Perfect unt Mr Valour....Just as I took out Mr White!!!!

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Udo: Gentlemen I varn you.............be on your guard......

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun 22 Jan 2012, 7:28 pm

*Mike Hill is shown storming through the backstage area, he is kicking over bins and shoving things off tables.

JT:Hill seems mightily peed off this evening.

HE:Maybe he should save some of this pent-up aggression for Escalation and win some points in 6CW.

*Jack Reynolds catches up with Hill...

Reynolds:Mike, any chance of a quick word?

Mike Hill:I'm not really in the best of moods right now, in case you hadn't noticed...

Reynolds:Why? What's the problem?

Mike Hill:The problem Jack, is Kenji Hidari. Everyone saw what went down last week on Escalation, I'm trying to win the match for 6CW and Hidari takes me out. My own team-mate takes me out and helps 6WF win and gain a bigger advantage.

Hidari was prepared to massage his own ego rather than to help the company that has given him his break win the interfed cup. What sort of attitude is that? This kid has grown far too big for his boots already. He came here from Japan, he was one of two big stars in that country, him or The Dragon and he thinks it's the same here.

Well newsflash kid, this is the big league's. You've come in here, paraded yourself around as some sort of wrestling legend when the truth is you have done nothing in this company, you've done nothing that has earned you recognition throughout wrestling. I have Hidari, and deep down, you are jealous of me.

You've seen me competing on the biggest stages in wrestling, at Born In Fire. You've seen me holding countless titles and to try and make a name for yourself by taking me out last week. Do you really think that proves you are better than me? Attacking your own team-mate, having a loss against your record, all to try and satisfy your own uncontrollable jealousy.

Wow, you really are deluded aren't you Kenji? Now you've put yourself in a situation you don't want to be in. You will have to rely on me in matches in this interfed cup, you'll have to have me watch your back in these matches. I know I can't trust you, do you really think you can trust me Kenji? Is that a risk you are willing to take.

Reynolds:Thanks for your time Mike.

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter Morgan Tue 24 Jan 2012, 8:59 am

The scene changes to backstage and a cameraman is standing outside Winterforth-Featherstone’s locker room. A weird banging noise can be heard and grunts from the locker room, and a voice becomes apparent as the cameraman edges closer.

Voice: “Yes… Yes… Quite… Affirmative… Bang on!... Tally Ho!… Huzzah!!!”

As the cameraman pushes the door open Bartholomew is seen jumping up and down in delight. He is playing an arcade style game by the name of “Hit the Hedgehogs” (Whack-a-Mole) and just posted a new high score. Chives is sitting in the corner looking sorry for himself as Clarence and Bernard jump up at Bart as they don’t know what is going on.

BWF: “Finally, I’ve bettered that bloody high score, I say what a show! There’s nothing like a good hedgehog bashing to get you all limbered up for a frolic in the squared circle! Chives, put on a pot of tea would you? Chives?”

Bart turns round to see Chives has fallen asleep sitting up, sucking his thumb. Bart walks over and flicks him on the forehead, awaking his butler.

Chives: “I’m ever so sorry Master Winterforth I dozed off! Oh what a pickle I’m in, please don’t withhold my pay packet like Monday past!”

BWF: “Chives, I’m a respected, decent English gentleman, I won’t withhold your pay packet. I know you need it to furnish your model bomber collection, what is it this week, a 1938 RAF Spitfire? Now you know what I’ve told you about dressing up like a ponce too, I saw you dusting your toy planes in full pilot gear, goggles and all!”

Bart chuckles to himself as Chives goes red in the face in embarrassment.

BWF: “So lets talk battle plans shall we? ‘Tactics’ as the barbaric pigskin kickers would call it. Now who’s the chap I’m jostling with this week?”

Chives: “It’s Master Pickwhistle sir!”

BWF: “Pickwhistle eh? Who’s that?”

Chives: “The earl of Ponkleville? Your sworn enemy?”

BWF: “Doesn’t ring a bell. Oh well, no bother, nothing to get my undies in a twist about! We all know I’m 6 time 6CW World Champion so he’s no match for Barty!”

Chives whispers in Bart’s ear.

BWF: “I’m not 6 time World Champion? Blast! There goes my extensive ring experience out of the stained glass window! That’ll be all Chives, you can go back to playing with your toy aircraft. Clarence, Bernard! Walkies!”

Bart’s British Bulldogs rush to their master as he leaves the locker room, pipe in mouth and musket in hand.

Dexter Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down