The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chisora Blasts Embarrasing Haye

+12
Strongback
monzon
Lance
All Time Great
John Bloody Wayne
Rowley
Adam D
manos de piedra
Imperial Ghosty
johnson2
Fists of Fury
Steffan
16 posters

Go down

Chisora Blasts Embarrasing Haye Empty Chisora Blasts Embarrasing Haye

Post by Steffan Thu 26 Jan 2012, 8:48 pm

http://www.frankwarren.tv/index.php/news/fwtv-news/latest-news/1518-chisora-blasts-embarrassing-haye.html

Dereck Chisora has laughed off David Haye's boast that he will be heavyweight champion again if he got the call to fight Vitali Klitschko.
Londoner Chisora faces WBC king Klitschko on Saturday 18th February at the Olympiahalle Munich, Germany, in a fight televised live and exclusive on BoxNation (Sky Ch. 456 / Virgin Ch. 546).

The 28-year-old says Haye was humiliated by Wladimir Klitschko when he lost his WBA title in July last year and would be knocked out by Vitali if they met.

"Haye had his chance to back up all the pre-fight bull he came out with against Wladimir, but he put up that embarrassing performance and then topped it by blaming it on injured little toe" Stormed Chisora.

"I can't see how the British public will forgot about that and now he's coming out with the same bull again by saying that he will go to war and win his title back if he gets Vitali,"

"I think it's just embarrassing, Wladimir made a laughing stock out of him and Vitali would knock him out. Haye should just stay retired and out of the sport, he had his time and failed on his biggest night, now I'm going to go out there and show him how to fight a Klitschko,"

"One things for sure I won't by going into the ring like a scared rabbit like Haye did, I'm going to give it everything I've got to win the world title."

With just over a month to go, Chisora is locked away at his Finchley gym preparing for the biggest fight of his life.

He added, "I'm in great shape, training hard and ready to go right now,"

"This is the most focused and prepared I've been for a fight and I'm looking forward to it,"

"It's a big job, but I'm going out to Germany with the aim of ending the Klitschko reign of heavyweight boxing, starting with Vitali."

Regards

Steffan

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Chisora Blasts Embarrasing Haye Empty Re: Chisora Blasts Embarrasing Haye

Post by Steffan Thu 26 Jan 2012, 8:49 pm

Win or lose against Vitali is the Chis trying to setup a potential domestic matchup against Haye?

Lets say that he did beat Vitali. He would become the guy that Haye would want to topple

Lets say he loses and Vitali retires. This still leaves the door open for a domestic fight

Either way is this an attempt to stir interest in a fight between the two of them as iv never heard Haye and Chisora mention each other before to be honest nevermind do any trashtalking

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Thu 26 Jan 2012, 9:04 pm

Haye would utterly annihilate Chisora, I don't see much legs ina fight between the two. Then again, he shifted tickets for Harrison...

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

http://bloxhamcricket.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Thu 26 Jan 2012, 9:08 pm

Fists of Fury wrote:Haye would utterly annihilate Chisora, I don't see much legs ina fight between the two. Then again, he shifted tickets for Harrison...

Would make a better fight than Audley though wouldnt it. While I agree Haye would win not quite sure that he would annihilate him. I guess a lot of it would come down to Chisoras performance against Vitali

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by johnson2 Thu 26 Jan 2012, 11:16 pm

Ironic that Chisora blasts Haye yet he put on a shameful performance against a fat gypsy, weighing a obese 260lb.

Those in glass houses.

johnson2

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Thu 26 Jan 2012, 11:56 pm

What difference does Furys background make?

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Fri 27 Jan 2012, 12:04 am

He should probably have waited until after the Vitali fight before blasting Haye. He could look a bit foolish in a few weeks time.

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by johnson2 Fri 27 Jan 2012, 9:00 am

Imperial Ghosty wrote:What difference does Furys background make?

None, just stating what he is. He is fat, and he is a gypsy.

johnson2

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 27 Jan 2012, 9:23 am

PM for Johnson.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 27 Jan 2012, 9:28 am

Always find comments like this a little silly, you are setting yourself up to look foolish, don't think anyone goes in against the brothers with the intention of rolling over but think what a lot of people have found, Haye included is once you're in there doing is a damned sight harder than saying, and suspect Chisora will find the same out soon.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Fri 27 Jan 2012, 9:59 am

johnson2 wrote:
Imperial Ghosty wrote:What difference does Furys background make?

None, just stating what he is. He is fat, and he is a gypsy.

Technically he's an irish traveller, despite it's useage on TV the majority don't like the use of the word as it labels them alongside Romanie travellers who are ethnically gypsies.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Fri 27 Jan 2012, 4:08 pm

Fists of Fury wrote:Haye would utterly annihilate Chisora, I don't see much legs ina fight between the two. Then again, he shifted tickets for Harrison...

Personally I think a strong heavyweight with a solid chin and high workrate is pure hell for Haye, or anybody who fights in bursts.

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by All Time Great Fri 27 Jan 2012, 7:33 pm

I would be careful with what a lot of comments people are coming out with re: Chisora's ability. He comfortably beat one of the top 5 heavyweights in the world in Helinus.

I believe if he is focused and in shape he could be a nightmare for an aged Vitali. In addition, I wouldn't like to call it between him and Haye.

All Time Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Fri 27 Jan 2012, 7:42 pm

Chisora is just trying to hype up his fight and is using hayes name recognition to help him get a few column inches. a haye chisora fight would be interesting though. chisora has a good chin and better work rate than haye so he could definately make it hard for haye. also chisoras performance against helenius is better than anything haye has done in a ring at heavyweight

Lance

Back to top Go down

Post by monzon Fri 27 Jan 2012, 8:11 pm

Chisora shouldn't be blasting anybody.

He's the heavyweight version of Junior Witter - all mouth, no trousers, always giving it the biggun on the back of someone else's name.

monzon

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Fri 27 Jan 2012, 8:18 pm

Lance wrote:also chisoras performance against helenius is better than anything haye has done in a ring at heavyweight

It certainly had more heart than anything Haye has done at the weight Vance OK

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Fri 27 Jan 2012, 10:13 pm

monzon wrote:Chisora shouldn't be blasting anybody.

He's the heavyweight version of Junior Witter - all mouth, no trousers, always giving it the biggun on the back of someone else's name.

He's taking on one of the two best heavies since Lewis after 17 fights and seems confident so far. Don't know what more he can be expected to do to show he's willing to test himself. We'll see if he can walk the walk.

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Sat 28 Jan 2012, 7:22 am

Sounds like Frank Warren is putting words in Chirosa's mouth. Still, Frank's assessment of Haye's performance against Wlad is hard to dispute though.

If Chirosa puts it up to Vitali, even if only in the opening rounds, he will have performed more creditably than Haye did against Wladimir. Chirosa's words will only look foolish if he doesn't come to fight.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Sat 28 Jan 2012, 10:38 am

Not great spelling on Chisora's name there.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Gordy Sun 29 Jan 2012, 11:16 pm

Not heard of this chap Chisora but cant argue with any of what he says. Haye was a maasive disappointment and sadly people dicovered too little, too late that beyond all the media hype Haye was a very ordinary fighter and certainly no Ali or Tyson. Even in a poor era with few households names in boxing Haye was exposed when it mattered and spent his time flopping around like a Spanish footballer and backpeddling like mad.

Gordy

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Gialloblu Mon 20 Feb 2012, 2:05 pm

manos de piedra wrote:He should probably have waited until after the Vitali fight before blasting Haye. He could look a bit foolish in a few weeks time.

You know him so well, manos!
Il Gialloblu
Il Gialloblu

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Mon 20 Feb 2012, 2:10 pm

Gordy wrote:Not heard of this chap Chisora but cant argue with any of what he says. Haye was a maasive disappointment and sadly people dicovered too little, too late that beyond all the media hype Haye was a very ordinary fighter and certainly no Ali or Tyson. Even in a poor era with few households names in boxing Haye was exposed when it mattered and spent his time flopping around like a Spanish footballer and backpeddling like mad.

Didn't see this post before, wouldn't say Haye is an ordinary boxer, he is infact a very very good boxer and his career at cruiserweight proved that. He did dissapoint at HW, but I wouldn't look too much in to the Wladimir fight, was outclassed by the superior boxer.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Mon 20 Feb 2012, 2:45 pm

Gordy wrote:Not heard of this chap Chisora but cant argue with any of what he says. Haye was a maasive disappointment and sadly people dicovered too little, too late that beyond all the media hype Haye was a very ordinary fighter and certainly no Ali or Tyson. Even in a poor era with few households names in boxing Haye was exposed when it mattered and spent his time flopping around like a Spanish footballer and backpeddling like mad.

I bet you have now.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down