The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

England's Six Nations

+18
miteyironpaw
Rory_Gallagher
rosbif
dogtooth
bluestonevedder
dummy_half
beshocked
Luckless Pedestrian
Equo Troiano
Poorfour
Breadvan
Biltong
overlordofthewest
ChequeredJersey
TycroesOsprey
tomhughesnice
Cowshot
Morgannwg
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Where will England finish in the 2012 Six Nations?

England's Six Nations - Page 2 Vote_lcap43%England's Six Nations - Page 2 Vote_rcap 43% 
[ 22 ]
England's Six Nations - Page 2 Vote_lcap27%England's Six Nations - Page 2 Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 14 ]
England's Six Nations - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%England's Six Nations - Page 2 Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 9 ]
England's Six Nations - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%England's Six Nations - Page 2 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 4 ]
England's Six Nations - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%England's Six Nations - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 51

Poll closed

England's Six Nations - Page 2 Empty England's Six Nations

Post by Morgannwg Tue 14 Feb 2012, 9:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

Personaly I feel, also with my hand on my heart, that I am in a position to judge the final standings of this years 6 Nations.

Morg's prediction: England shall lose (not by large point defecits) their three remaining games and finish fourth in the championship.

This is an interesting and new look England team far from the finished article. Their front 5 is good and very strong. Behind that I think that they have little to offer at this moment in time. The back-row isn't bad but it is an area of great strength for their next three opponents. Ben Morgan is the stand out player for me, Robshaw I feel is average, Croft is good but not at his best right now. The halfbacks are pretty average, including the likes of Flood who is set to return to the team for round 3. The midfield is one dimensional and lacking in skill going forward. A lot hinders on the return of the mighty Tuilagi. The back 3; Foden is class but is capable of bad off days, the wings are inexperienced apart from Ashton who is 'found out.' Any team that can match England in the scrums, nullify Tuilagi and not kick loosely as the wingers just pass it back inside to Foden who is a real threat shall keep England at a low score. Defence so far has condeded two tries, which were lucky ones, but against poor attacking teams.

From a biased, one-eyed and arrogant Welshmans perspective, a welsh victory then another two losses is to be suffered. I feel I'm being generous by including a 3rd place option in the poll.

Should England prove me wrong, it will be egg on face day.

Edit:full poll options included by rugbydreamer as per requests
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

England's Six Nations - Page 2 Empty Re: England's Six Nations

Post by Rory_Gallagher Wed 15 Feb 2012, 3:45 pm

"Edit:full poll options included by rugbydreamer as per requests"

Firstly, thank you rugbydreamer. Secondly, I thought this was edited by an english moderator according to you Morgan? Doesn't look like it.

Rory_Gallagher

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Wed 15 Feb 2012, 3:46 pm

Morgannwg wrote:I'm not swinging, I am just baffled at how a moderator could have the nerve to edit my poll to suit themself. No matter. It has been reported and action is to be taken to prevent such a misdemeanour from ever happening again.

Smile

If you open a thread on a public discussion board with a poll, that poll needs to reflect all of the options available. The example cited regarding days of the week is a perfect example.

If you don't feel that England will finish in the top two that is fine, but if you want to open a poll to find out where others think they will finish either do it properly or not at all. Any future polls with similar options will also be either edited or removed.

Equo, cut the insults out please.

Mod hat off, I think England are probably going to finish outside the top two (France and Wales imo) but I wouldn't tell anybody else they can't disagree!

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory_Gallagher Wed 15 Feb 2012, 3:48 pm

Well I guess that settles that Yahoo

Rory_Gallagher

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Wed 15 Feb 2012, 4:02 pm

Rory it appears you still have a lot of growing up to do. Your bickering with Wales supporters on multiple threads is slowly growing out of control and will only lead to another ban.
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory_Gallagher Wed 15 Feb 2012, 4:07 pm

You are trying to get me banned though quite clearly, as the only person who is doing any whining about bickering is you. You mentioned the Lydiate thread as the only other example, well that isn't my fault that people can't handle my opinion that he didn't deserve MOM. Now go away thumbsup

Rory_Gallagher

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Wed 15 Feb 2012, 4:08 pm

Thread done, if you want to discuss/vote on where England will finish please do so here: https://www.606v2.com/t23990-where-will-england-finish-in-the-six-nations

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2