The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What on Earth!! Chisora v haye at post fight presser video

+37
Fernando
Josiah Maiestas
Commander
lbx2
BoxingFan88
J.Benson II
Sugar Floyd Louis
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
PatientFist
Duty281
Mr Bounce
tunes666
King Raoh
Adam D
Rowley
Strongback
Imperial Ghosty
Good Golly I'm Olly
EdWoodjr
hampo17
bhb001
eirebilly
manos de piedra
trottb
Il Gialloblu
joeyjojo618
mpc28
School Project
The genius of PBF
westo147
10 - 1 - 1
ShahenshahG
azania
Knowsit17
TopHat24/7
oxring
Seanusarrilius
41 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

What on Earth!! Chisora v haye at post fight presser video Empty What on Earth!! Chisora v haye at post fight presser video

Post by Seanusarrilius Sun 19 Feb 2012, 1:38 am

I can't believe Chisora could pack anymore drama in than he already had, but now this. Haye was well out of order, turned up to bulldoze Chisora's press conference and then resorted to Friday night pub tactics in some backward town. The Klits must think we are all mental

http://www.esnewsreporting.com/david-haye-and-dereck-chisora-exchange-blows-post-fight/

Last edited by Seanusarrilius on Sun 19 Feb 2012, 5:36 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Just because it was strange, no excuse for bad language...)

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

What on Earth!! Chisora v haye at post fight presser video Empty Re: What on Earth!! Chisora v haye at post fight presser video

Post by oxring Sun 19 Feb 2012, 1:43 am

Well Chisora has come from nowhere to being a name through his actions.

A fight with Haye in the summer - as now seems likely - will definitely sell. As would a return fight with a K-bro around Christmas time.

Failing that - a stint on Strictly will add another 0 to his pay packet.
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

What on Earth!! Chisora v haye at post fight presser video Empty Re: What on Earth!! Chisora v haye at post fight presser video

Post by TopHat24/7 Sun 19 Feb 2012, 1:45 am

wish someone would get it on youtube!!

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Knowsit17 Sun 19 Feb 2012, 1:49 am

Beginning to run out of ways to defend Chisora tbh, while I'm all for the occasional pre-fight animosity not only has Chisora failed to back up his body language where it counts but he is coming across as a classless loudmouth with little if any self-control outside the ring. He has seriously tarnished his previous image over the last few days.

Knowsit17

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 19 Feb 2012, 1:54 am

What image is that? For me he's confirmed his image as a nutter. Now he's well known. Controversy sells.

A fight with Wlad looms in the summer.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sun 19 Feb 2012, 1:56 am

honestly, i think its disgusting, its stupid and its reckless. But its in the heavyweight division. Thank you god. Thank you.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Sun 19 Feb 2012, 2:00 am

ShahenshahG wrote:honestly, i think its disgusting, its stupid and its reckless. But its in the heavyweight division. Thank you God. Thank you.

Fully agree. It brings interest back to the HWs - but it is callous, reckless, immature and a little bit pathetic.

Further, it gets boxing known for what occurs outside, not inside the ring. And that isn't enough to sell a product - the product itself has to be good enough. [Otherwise apple would not work as a business model. Fantastic promotional marketing - but the products are always quality - and so as a company - even slightly strange products like the Ipad do very well (I'm not a mac person, in case you didn't guess).]

If Chisora can deliver decent, entertaining fights - then act away. Not that sure if he can, I'm afraid.
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Sun 19 Feb 2012, 2:06 am

Chisora - a trilogy of disaster haha.mental

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 19 Feb 2012, 2:07 am

He can deliver entertaining fights alright. His style is entertaining. Just dont think he'll win that many. Crazy dude and just what the HW scene needs. Cant wait to see the build up to his next fight and how wary his opponent will be of him prior to any bout.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Knowsit17 Sun 19 Feb 2012, 2:08 am

azania wrote:What image is that? For me he's confirmed his image as a nutter. Now he's well known. Controversy sells.

A fight with Wlad looms in the summer.

The controversy behind the Helenius fight was a positive turn for Chisora imo, despite the obvious fact that he lost on paper. Most without an incredibly blinkered view on things knew that that was robbery, including Vitali, which I'm guessing is why he challenged Chisora over Helenius. Del Boy had a good bit going for him but has disgraced himself throughout this procedure. Yes he's further gone to prove that he's tough, can take a punch and has guts but I still have no sympathy for him, as is now the case among a couple of other crowds I suspect.

Hope to heck Wlad doesn't give him another go, a comprehensive loss isn't deserving of another title shot immediately afterwards. I wouldn't let the hype mess with your senses, this is the closest Chisora is going to come to a title. It's a 'moral victory', a plastic trophy but in reality it's just getting brushed aside by a far superior fighter, fact.

Knowsit17

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 19 Feb 2012, 2:13 am

The klits have lapped the field. Del has positioned himself well with his loony antics for a summer fight with Wlad.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Sun 19 Feb 2012, 2:20 am

You're bang on Knowsit.

What I keep trying to say to Az - but he seemingly has gone selectively deaf is the following: You don't get a title shot with a 1-3-0 record in your last 3 fights - especially when the 1 was some random journeyman in a not-all-that-impressive a performance.

Once he beats someone - anyone - he is back in the money.

Price would be a good opponent. Judging by Chisora's performance tonight - he's got the ability - if he turns up in shape.
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Sun 19 Feb 2012, 2:21 am

I should add - when I say "don't" - please don't take that to mean "can't".

In this sport - anything is possible. However - you shouldn't be able to go 1-3-0 and get a shot at the greatest prize of all.
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by 10 - 1 - 1 Sun 19 Feb 2012, 3:09 am

Link to the post fight conference, hope it works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWQs8nMsZNg
10 - 1 - 1
10 - 1 - 1

Back to top Go down

Post by westo147 Sun 19 Feb 2012, 3:20 am

Haha, you have to give it to Warren to come up with this. Not just one fight, but two in the making. The man is corrupt, but not a fool, and this has to be staged after all the hullabaloo............Genius.

westo147

Back to top Go down

Post by The genius of PBF Sun 19 Feb 2012, 3:22 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MWQs8nMsZNg

The genius of PBF

Back to top Go down

Post by School Project Sun 19 Feb 2012, 3:25 am

I love how David Haye attacks the random with the tripod, ultimately hitting Booth in the head...

Only for Booth to wonder who bottled him!

School Project

Back to top Go down

Post by The genius of PBF Sun 19 Feb 2012, 3:27 am

Boente is Bob Arum make 2...Booth summed him up well.

The genius of PBF

Back to top Go down

Post by mpc28 Sun 19 Feb 2012, 3:57 am

http://twitter.com/#!/WhittakerBoxing/status/171076116067532800/photo/1

Looks like Haye could be in a bit of trouble!

mpc28

Back to top Go down

Post by joeyjojo618 Sun 19 Feb 2012, 4:08 am

Yeah given the amount of hassle Chisora got over a slap, Haye will be crucified for that (rightly so).

joeyjojo618

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Gialloblu Sun 19 Feb 2012, 4:19 am

That picture is shocking.

Everyone says Chisora is mental. Looks to me like Haye has completely lost it.
Il Gialloblu
Il Gialloblu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Sun 19 Feb 2012, 4:34 am

Haye is an utter disgrace, what the hell was he thinking?

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by The genius of PBF Sun 19 Feb 2012, 4:49 am

Actually Chisora started it by pushing Haye first, Haye threw a punch in self defence.

The breaking glass is when the bottle hit the floor and smashed...If Haye hit him with a bottle Chisora would have been bleeding!!!

The genius of PBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Feb 2012, 4:57 am

Chisora wanted Haye to talk to him to his face. Haye threw a punch with his hand holding the bottle, the bottle crunched into Chisoras right shoulder. Chisora went into shock and kept repeating "David you glassed me", "David you glassed me", wanting some acknowledgement, he then said he was going to shoot him and burn him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Feb 2012, 5:04 am

mpc28 wrote:http://twitter.com/#!/WhittakerBoxing/status/171076116067532800/photo/1

The picture shows Haye holding the bottle in his right hand and hitting into Chisora's chest - it's not clear whether the neck of the bottle breaks into Chisoras chest or whether the base hits Chisora's chin, but he is holding the bottle.

I think Haye could be charged and convicted on this evidence.

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb Sun 19 Feb 2012, 5:52 am

School Project wrote:I love how David Haye attacks the random with the tripod, ultimately hitting Booth in the head...

Possibly the funniest thing I've ever seen at a press conference. Were Booth and Haye both drunk?

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Sun 19 Feb 2012, 5:59 am

Its so embarrassing. Two guys that lost near shut out decisions when given their opportunties against the Klitschkos now demanding immediate rematches.

I think the Klitschkos should forget about this pair. They have been beaten. Decisively. The grounds for a rematch seem to hinge on the fact neither got knocked out. Pity they couldnt win a round.

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb Sun 19 Feb 2012, 6:02 am

I think that the plan is to keep fighting Vit one after the other until he finally shows real aging and vulnerability.

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Sun 19 Feb 2012, 6:13 am

trottb wrote:I think that the plan is to keep fighting Vit one after the other until he finally shows real aging and vulnerability.

Like I said, why should Vitali entertain these clowns? Its embarrassing watching their carry on and the levels they stoop to try and avoid going out and earning a shot the old fashioned way.

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by School Project Sun 19 Feb 2012, 6:13 am

Paul Smith posted on his Twitter:

Paul Smith Jnr @PaulSmithJnr

Scratch them plans for a sleep. Just been woke up by 6 German Polizei looking for David Haye and jus "friends" interesting....

Looks like the fuzz want him.

School Project

Back to top Go down

Post by School Project Sun 19 Feb 2012, 6:14 am

trottb wrote:
School Project wrote:I love how David Haye attacks the random with the tripod, ultimately hitting Booth in the head...

Possibly the funniest thing I've ever seen at a press conference. Were Booth and Haye both drunk?

Not sure about Booth, but Haye must have had one too many!

School Project

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Sun 19 Feb 2012, 6:15 am

Chisora made a complete fool of himself and was rightly beaten but in saying that, he also gave Vitali a real shock. I don't think that Vitali expected him to fight the way he did. If he had'nt made a fool of himself he would have recieved massive credit in the boxing world for that performance.

David Haye was there to wind Chisora and the brothers K up as he loves to be the centre of attention and with Chisora getting the fight he lost the centre of attention and Haye really hated that so had to bring some sort of controversy to get his name back in the papers.

I am amazed that no-one is talking about Wlad. He was on the wind up the whole night and was giving it large before the fight in Chisoras dressing room and was certainly one of the main irritants after the fight by goading Chisora and his team.

Vitali is basically the only fighter to walk away with any pride from al of this in my view. He conducted himself very well and went about his buisness very efficiently. All he wanted at the end of the fight is for Chisora to acknowledge that he was the better fighter and rightly so.

All that said, it certainly brought attention to the heavy weight division and will make the promotors very rich Wink
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb Sun 19 Feb 2012, 6:37 am

Agree entirely Manos, especially after the spitting incident. Did make me laugh how amused Vit looked by the whole thing.

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb Sun 19 Feb 2012, 6:43 am

I don't really know how you can say Wlad was on the wind up? The only thing I saw was him not being allowed in by Chisoras team to view the hand wrappings and followed by having his face spat in, which both rightly annoyed him. Or have I missed something?

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Sun 19 Feb 2012, 6:53 am

I just felt that Wlad was everywhere and beingrather annoying. He was constantly having words with Chisora trainer and doing a very good job at trying to get Chisoras focus off his brother. Personally i thought that he was on the wind up all night.
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb Sun 19 Feb 2012, 6:56 am

Bit confused here billy. Firstly Wlad always witnesses the hand wrappings of Vits opponents (and vice versa) and it seemed to me the Chisora camp were trying to wind him up by not letting him. Secondly he has his face spat in and manages to control himself at the time, but confronts him after the fight, which I can't fault. Not really the actions of someone on the wind up in my opinion.

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Sun 19 Feb 2012, 7:04 am

Each to their own then trottb. To me it looked like Wlad had been goading quite alot before and after the fight.
It wasnt good from Chisora to spit water in his face by any stretch of the imagination but Wlad was constantly in his face.
To me it looked like a tactic to take Chisoras focus off the fight.

eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Feb 2012, 7:08 am

WTF?!

I cant believe what I just watched. Unreal.

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb Sun 19 Feb 2012, 7:11 am

Anybody think that they could be in trouble with regards to their boxing licenses?

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Sun 19 Feb 2012, 7:13 am

10 - 1 - 1 wrote:
Link to the post fight conference, hope it works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWQs8nMsZNg

Jaysus that was funny. I loved the way they panned the camera to Vitali and he was laughing. I think it was also Vitali who uttered in German 'they are mental' Very Happy
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Sun 19 Feb 2012, 7:14 am

trottb wrote:Anybody think that they could be in trouble with regards to their boxing licenses?

Yes, they could both be in very serius trouble. It was all rather funny though.
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Sun 19 Feb 2012, 7:16 am

Chisora might come away from this fight earning hardly anything at all. Hes already been fined about 10% of his purse and he could find another decent portion of his purse withheld after that.

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Feb 2012, 7:21 am

Nore Staat wrote:
mpc28 wrote:http://twitter.com/#!/WhittakerBoxing/status/171076116067532800/photo/1

The picture shows Haye holding the bottle in his right hand and hitting into Chisora's chest - it's not clear whether the neck of the bottle breaks into Chisoras chest or whether the base hits Chisora's chin, but he is holding the bottle.

I think Haye could be charged and convicted on this evidence.

***BREAKING NEWS***

David Haye finally throws punch in anger. Search now on for imposter who faced Wlad in July.

All joking aside, the pair of them are a disgrace and will be lucky to avoid assault charges. The fact this happened Germany and not the UK suggests we haven't the end of this.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sun 19 Feb 2012, 7:22 am

True Manos but I think the next purse for Chisora could be serious - especially if its against Haye.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb Sun 19 Feb 2012, 7:24 am

Not if he loses his license. The pound signs spotted flashing in Fwanks eyes might be diminishing slightly.

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Sun 19 Feb 2012, 7:30 am

ShahenshahG wrote:True Manos but I think the next purse for Chisora could be serious - especially if its against Haye.

Id be all for that fight happening but I dont think Haye would be. Not because he thinks he couldnt win, but because it would mean dealing with Warren and without the gravy train of Sky ppv backing Haye up he doesnt bring anything extra to the table anymore. It would be big domestic fight if it happened, but would it be anything more? Im not sure.

I think Haye will only fight Vitali and he has any number of reasons for not facing Chisora. I just cant beleive two guys that lost fairly handily beleive they are so entitled to rematches.

I wonder what next for Chisora. Hes lost three on the bounce now, which Im sure Haye will point out as a reason not to bother fighting him, so I would expect alargely unsuccessful bid from Warren to either secure fights with Haye or Klitschko. But I think the Klitschkos will demand he picks up a serious win before any rematch and I dont think Haye could be bothered unless somebody can show there is serious money involved. If Sky agreed to put Chisora/Haye ppv then it would happen. But Cant see it happening on boxnation. Hope Im wrong though.

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Feb 2012, 7:32 am

ShahenshahG wrote:True Manos but I think the next purse for Chisora could be serious - especially if its against Haye.
Chisora's purse? It'll go nicely with all the handbags that have been waved this weekend.
Still Haye/Chisora seems a more genuine grudge match than the Audrey fiasco

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sun 19 Feb 2012, 7:39 am

No way does he lose his license. Wife beaters, wife killers, racists, rapists, drug dealers, psychopaths and a hundred different crimes have been committed by boxers yet they come back and get a license. I think like most of us - even if we don't realise it they shall secretly be pleased that people are talking about the heavyweight division but they will fine them and make a bit of money out of sanctioning an all brit fight with genuine interest.

Also - I love this line hahaha

Bernd Boente: “David, you’re out. You can’t talk yourself into the fight [with Vitali]. Fight against this person [Boente then points to Chisora]. He showed great heart; you showed your toe.”

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sun 19 Feb 2012, 7:44 am

manos de piedra wrote:

Id be all for that fight happening but I dont think Haye would be. Not because he thinks he couldnt win, but because it would mean dealing with Warren and without the gravy train of Sky ppv backing Haye up he doesnt bring anything extra to the table anymore. It would be big domestic fight if it happened, but would it be anything more? Im not sure.

I think Haye will only fight Vitali and he has any number of reasons for not facing Chisora. I just cant beleive two guys that lost fairly handily beleive they are so entitled to rematches.

I wonder what next for Chisora. Hes lost three on the bounce now, which Im sure Haye will point out as a reason not to bother fighting him, so I would expect alargely unsuccessful bid from Warren to either secure fights with Haye or Klitschko. But I think the Klitschkos will demand he picks up a serious win before any rematch and I dont think Haye could be bothered unless somebody can show there is serious money involved. If Sky agreed to put Chisora/Haye ppv then it would happen. But Cant see it happening on boxnation. Hope Im wrong though.

I wasn't sure myself to be honest but I think Haye will be pressured into doing it - I think this was a pair of brash speakers with a mild dislike for each other exploding in a rather charged moment but may have inadververtantly backed himself into a corner. Vitali was tickled last night and the prospect of making Haye jump through hoops to face him will amuse him even more.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Sun 19 Feb 2012, 7:48 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
manos de piedra wrote:

I wasn't sure myself to be honest but I think Haye will be pressured into doing it - I think this was a pair of brash speakers with a mild dislike for each other exploding in a rather charged moment but may have inadververtantly backed himself into a corner. Vitali was tickled last night and the prospect of making Haye jump through hoops to face him will amuse him even more.

Lets hope so. I think if Vitali offered the winner a guaranteed shot then you may be right, Haye would see it as worth the risk. But Im not convinced Haye would take it just to settle a score. Its not really his style.

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next