The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where is David Haye?

+2
azania
HERSH
6 posters

Go down

Where is David Haye? Empty Where is David Haye?

Post by HERSH Sun 19 Feb 2012, 9:53 pm

The German police are looking for him, so where is David Haye? Headscratch

My bet is that his hiding in a wheelie bin not too far away from the press conference rubbing his bad toe, the coward! boxing

Face the music David. furious
HERSH
HERSH

Back to top Go down

Where is David Haye? Empty Re: Where is David Haye?

Post by azania Sun 19 Feb 2012, 9:54 pm

Thats what Wlad was saying during their fight. Haye went missing there also.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by rycoys Sun 19 Feb 2012, 10:25 pm

coward ? em dont think so ,

rycoys

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sun 19 Feb 2012, 10:27 pm

Haye is no coward he got in the ring with Wladimir Klitschko so you can't call the man a coward that takes balls.

The German police don't want to talk to him any more as they aren't pressing any charges.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Sun 19 Feb 2012, 10:32 pm

He's been found in the middle of the Indian Ocean on a dingy fashioned out of boxing gloves and blow up dolls with nobody to talk to but a football with a face painted on it which he's convinced is Adam Booth. Despite it only being a day since the brawl he's grown a shaggy Jesus beard and gone mad with hunger.

He just keeps repeating the same words: "I got 'em on the run, they're all duckin David. Innit Adam? Yeah Adam, yeah...but the German's are coming for me...the German's are comin for me...the German's....coming for me..."

Upon being contacted by the coastguard his wife was heard to say "Keep him."

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sun 19 Feb 2012, 10:37 pm

Adam Booth seemed pretty convinced that Boente had went back on a deal. Booth is a pretty straight up guy he doesn't get to involved in the politics I tend to believe him. Haye is a better opponent than Chisora or Mormeck who Wlad fights next.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by rycoys Sun 19 Feb 2012, 10:45 pm

SugarRayRussell (PBK) wrote:Adam Booth seemed pretty convinced that Boente had went back on a deal. Booth is a pretty straight up guy he doesn't get to involved in the politics I tend to believe him. Haye is a better opponent than Chisora or Mormeck who Wlad fights next.

agree with ya ! boente is a liar always has been , the klits arnt as clean cut as most people think

rycoys

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sun 19 Feb 2012, 10:48 pm

They play mind games from the minute their opponents get off the plane. Remember Hayes ring walk no security and fans jumping all over him. then Wlad walked in and his security was at least 5 times bigger than Hayes and he got a clear path to walk down.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by All Time Great Sun 19 Feb 2012, 11:01 pm

SugarRayRussell (PBK) wrote:They play mind games from the minute their opponents get off the plane. Remember Hayes ring walk no security and fans jumping all over him. then Wlad walked in and his security was at least 5 times bigger than Hayes and he got a clear path to walk down.

Let's be honest (although the incident was disgraceful) in the short term at least it's put HW boxing back on the map. Haye and Chisora have now become household names as a result of this event, no doubt this will be milked so a whole bucket load of money can be made. My concern being whether Haye can now obtain a license to fight again.

But with regards to the K- Bros, of course phycology is a big part of the fight game, no doubt they will play mind games. Simply as human beings, I have much more respect for these two than Haye or Chisora. Vitali takes a slap to the face and shows incredible reatraint not to retaliate towards Chisora. That's nothing to do with mind games, he's just a far superior human being with grace and intelligence.

Incidentally, if Chisora's slap was premeditated - it was a master-stroke as it would put doubts into anyone's mind if this guy is just totally unhinged!

As for David Haye, all my rsspect I had for him as a fighter/ person has gone. He's taken self publicity too far, and has looked a clown in the process.

All Time Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down