The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Aviva Premiership Season 4 Homepage

+7
stnick88
dammit_chris
Driver
Sgt_Pooly
Steven_Sharks
prop_lyd
Ozzy3213
11 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Fantasy Aviva Premiership Season 4 Homepage - Page 19 Empty Fantasy Aviva Premiership Season 4 Homepage

Post by Ozzy3213 Tue 6 Mar - 10:48

First topic message reminder :

Fantasy Aviva Premiership Season 4 Homepage - Page 19 Aviva+Premiership+Logo
Fantasy Aviva Premiership Current League Table

Fantasy Aviva Premiership Season 4 Homepage - Page 19 Aviva-Premiership-Trophy-e1306508139154
2010/2011 - Newcastle Falcons
2009/2010 - Saracens
2008/2009 - London Irish

Teams
Bath RFC
InTheFastLane
Exeter Chiefs Driver - RIP 606
Gloucester Anonmattyt
Harlequins
Steven_Sharks
Leicester Tigers
LukeLovesLuka
London Irish
stnick88
London Wasps
Arry
Newcastle Falcons
Sgt_Pooly
Northampton Saints
Dammit_Chris
Sale Sharks
SirJohnnyEnglish
Saracens
Ozzy3213
Worcester Warriors prop_lyd

Links
Rules
Fixtures
Aviva Premiership League Table
European Homepage
LV Cup homepage
Budgets
Domestic Confirmations
Transfer Homepage
Foreign Transfers
Press Releases
National League Players

Waiting List
1. pullthestrings
2. Bathite

Last edited by Ozzy3213 on Wed 4 Apr - 21:39; edited 1 time in total
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Aviva Premiership Season 4 Homepage - Page 19 Empty Re: Fantasy Aviva Premiership Season 4 Homepage

Post by Guest Sun 1 Apr - 0:56

Mercer has something a about him at breakdown a real dog but no discipline. Claasens great scrum half. Donald playing like a clown

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Aviva Premiership Season 4 Homepage - Page 19 Empty Re: Fantasy Aviva Premiership Season 4 Homepage

Post by Guest Sun 1 Apr - 0:59

Donald is great attacking line and playing open rugby. He is a massive man. He had Been injured but you question medical staff if they think e is fit. I am a Donald fan hence signing him but he has been so bad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Sun 1 Apr - 1:08

Mercer has the physical attributes but seems to lack the brains at the minute.

I sometimes watch Donald and can't understand how he plays rugby, he looks so awkward. Then he smashes through the line and fizzes a pass out. Wonder if he'd be better at 12.

Got to be flop of the season so far, possibly Moody too with gametime. Funnily Baths cash hasn't really improved them.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 1 Apr - 1:20

Donald on form is unplayable. Bath poor
Pack does
Not help. See banahan smash through dowson?? Dowson ran through so often. I
Know I hate him but back row
Must Make tackles.

Donald easily biggest flop. Carraro some player always class. See
Aussies want him
Back yet
Off
To France

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Sun 1 Apr - 10:04

Watching Tahs, big Cliff Palu is back playing well

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Arry Spurs Sun 1 Apr - 14:36

WASPS PLAYERS FOR SALE

HK Benjamin Kayser (France)
PR Benn Robinson (Australia)
PR Lionel Faure (France)
FL Deon Stegmann (South Africa)
FL Colby Fainga'a (Australia)
N8 Luke Narraway (England)
SH Mike Blair (Scotland)
SH Martin Roberts (Wales)
SH Michael Claassens (South Africa)
FH Jimmy Gopperth (New Zealand)
FH Ruaridh Jackson (Scotland)
CE James Downey (Ireland)
CE Joe Ansboro (Scotland)
WG Chris Wyles (USA)
WG Tom Williams (England)
WG Noah Cato (England)

'Arry Spurs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Sun 1 Apr - 16:23

Another one:

http://www.espnscrum.com/premiership-2011-12/rugby/story/162249.html?CMP=OTC-RSS

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Sun 1 Apr - 16:56

Get in! Amazing result for us today to beat Gloucester, Elliot Daly got a 50metre kick on pretty much the 80th minute - think that secures our AP status for next season now! 26-24, nail biting stuff!

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Sun 1 Apr - 16:58

That's Wasps up

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Sun 1 Apr - 17:09

Thought Gloucester had that, but our forwards kept getting penalties off them - our scrum has really improved a lot, Woodman is working wonders there.

Think Elliot Daly is a great prospect for us, impresses me every time I see him.

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 2 Apr - 7:42

Gloucester 2nd week running lose to a kick in last minute. We were trying to run the clock Down and gave a pen at the ruck.

May has a great 50 metre break for for qera try

Back to top Go down

Post by stnick88 Mon 2 Apr - 9:42

its like Glos, Sale, Bath and Irish dont want to finish 6th this season. All playing some awful stuff.

stnick88

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Mon 2 Apr - 13:07

Guys, seen that Julian Savea has made s15 team of the week for the second week in a row, I know he hasn't always been highly thought of, but assume that he might get slightly better ratings now if I were to play him?

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Mon 2 Apr - 13:14

Been playing well Chris, depends on who he's up against I suppose.

S15 team of week:

http://www.planetrugby.com/story/0,25883,3824_7646260,00.html

Ben Smith in for me, he's been quality this season.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Mon 2 Apr - 13:38

Savea will either be top rate and be an All Black or wont amount to anything - not sure which though, got so much power and ability.

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Mon 2 Apr - 13:40

He's still developing, Hosea Gear didn't really make a big impact till he was 26/27

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Mon 2 Apr - 13:46

He's one of those players who just has super human strength, there are some great clips of him on youtube where he pretty much runs through entire teams, think at that age group all he needed to do was run with the ball and he'd score tries, last year he found he needed more than that andhad to seriously work on his basics - seems like he's put in the hours this season though.

Must be hard in NZ for young players with promise, as it just seems like a goldfish bowl there in terms of media - Savea was pretty much reported as the next Lomu and bigged up to such an extent he was always going to fall short.

Wonder who the next star will be at this year's JWC - looking forward to it already!

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by stnick88 Mon 2 Apr - 14:12

Keegan Daniel in there again for me. Having a great season for the Sharks.

stnick88

Back to top Go down

Post by LukeLovesLuka Mon 2 Apr - 15:10

I have posted my side for the quarter finals, and have PM'd Pete my teams and tactics for the next two weeks OK

LukeLovesLuka

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Mon 2 Apr - 15:13

Henson;s been sacked by Cardiff - end of his rugby career? He'll look back when he's older and realise that he threw away all the talent in the world and didnt achieve anything

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/rugbyunion/club/9180975/Gavin-Henson-sacked-by-Cardiff-Blues-for-unacceptable-behaviour-on-flight-from-Glasgow.html

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Mon 2 Apr - 15:28

What do you mean he never achieved anything, he tackled Matthew Tait once, when he was about 13. he's world class being able to do that! Wink
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Mon 2 Apr - 15:31

He kicked a goal once as well and his hair was always very well kept throughout a rugby game.

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by prop_lyd Mon 2 Apr - 17:30

Provided I stay up: where should I target for next season to improve?
prop_lyd
prop_lyd

Back to top Go down

Post by Driver Mon 2 Apr - 17:30

Need a out and out 7 fella
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by prop_lyd Mon 2 Apr - 17:34

Ok cool, kind of hoped Walker would come on a bit, fingers crossed he gets a move to ap if Leeds don't go up!
prop_lyd
prop_lyd

Back to top Go down

Post by Driver Mon 2 Apr - 17:37

Wouldn't get your hopes up about a move to AP , Falcons are in advanced talks with him
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 2 Apr - 17:48

Prop for me you need to concentrate on props and second row. Marconnet will retire end of season and you need props.

No need for an out and out 7 for me you have Morgan, gorgidze, highinbotham etc who could make a power backrow and you could take it to teams. Roussouw Hamilton all goo
Carriers you could bully sides for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by prop_lyd Mon 2 Apr - 17:50

Ah balls, I don't even want them to stay up!! Wink
prop_lyd
prop_lyd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 2 Apr - 17:52

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/mobile/rugby-union/17590598

Basically a 2 week ban commuted to 1 for no previous I assume.

Will not affect you pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 2 Apr - 17:54

Does that mean because you did
Not ban him
For the week like Leicester he now has a week ban ??

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Mon 2 Apr - 18:06

He is free to play as of Thursday.

joke decision.
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Mon 2 Apr - 18:11

I like a balanced backrow Prop. Gordz, Higgy, Morgan is all wrong for me.

Didn't think Youngs incident was too bad myself

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Mon 2 Apr - 19:17

Goode & Fa'asavalu let off too, seems the RFU were in a good mood today

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Driver Mon 2 Apr - 19:27

Any one care to guess who Surdi wants to bring to Falcons? Can't see him getting on with Richards

Here are some clues

1)Beats up kids

2)Fake tan shop love him so he's set for a role on Geordie Shore

3)He's had more clubs that Tiger woods

Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Mon 2 Apr - 19:56

Yeah can't believe that Youngs got one week for what he did - think when someone is on the floor and you knee them and then throw punches it is completely different to punching someone when you are standing up.

Saints are going to appeal the Clark ban from the sounds of it, reckon they will get it reduced on appeal

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Mon 2 Apr - 20:13

Youngs got pulled up for knee, not punching i think. 3 weeks entry level, reduced by half for good recent and half a week off as he was being held down. Don't think he should have got anything personally.

Be very surprised if Saints appeal, I suspect Clark might get longer if they do.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Mon 2 Apr - 20:24

Personally I dont think Saints should appeal, I think they will though and they'd get it reduced if they did - they said he didnt intentionally hurt Hawkins and that he'd shown genuine remorse. I reckon they will get it down to 6 months.

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Mon 2 Apr - 20:31

"Genuine remorse"

I seen that on the reports, kind of winds me up a bit. Is the remorse because he did it or because he got caught....I suspect the latter.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven_Sharks Mon 2 Apr - 20:42

Usuallu a great believer of the idea that you should be punished for the crime not the result of the crime in most cases. (EG. If you through a punch, whether it miss or knock somebody out you should be punished for the same amount of time)

However I don't think this is one of them times.

Steven_Sharks

Back to top Go down

Post by prop_lyd Mon 2 Apr - 21:35

Is it confirmed Marconnet's retiring?!

I've got a few players up for sale guys...still after props and hooker too.
prop_lyd
prop_lyd

Back to top Go down

Post by prop_lyd Mon 2 Apr - 21:52

If it says 'week 20' that means they return then yeah?
prop_lyd
prop_lyd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Mon 2 Apr - 22:08

Aye mate

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by prop_lyd Mon 2 Apr - 22:31

Cool
prop_lyd
prop_lyd

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven_Sharks Tue 3 Apr - 11:29

Jamie Roberts out for 6 months

Steven_Sharks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 3 Apr - 11:33

prop_lyd wrote:Is it confirmed Marconnet's retiring?!

I've got a few players up for sale guys...still after props and hooker too.

prop confirmed http://www.planetrugby.com/story/0,25883,3551_7117826,00.html

even more bizarre biarritz sign ben broster http://rugby-transfers.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/biarritz-bizarrely-buy-ben-broster-from.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven_Sharks Tue 3 Apr - 13:40

Anyone fancy some cheap academy players??

Sam Edgerley, Sam Twomney, Chris Elder and Sam Stuart can all go for not too much.

Steven_Sharks

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Tue 3 Apr - 14:05

Amazingly Broster has been our best prop this season - Mat did you see him dismantle the Gloucester scrum last weekend Wink absolute joy to watch at times!

We are going to need to target a new tighthead for next season after him and Castex are both leaving for France! And yes I did differentiate between the need for a tighthead and the need for a loosehead.

Flutey's gone to Japan as well - guess that is why we signed Thomas. Justhope Simpson doesnt move to Bath

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven_Sharks Tue 3 Apr - 14:06

Love Lee Thomas.

Considering signing him from the Championship (as he has been released from this game so could be bought).

One of my favourite Sale players ever. His performance v Quins Away in HC where we got a TBP win is the best performance I've ever seen from a 12.

Steven_Sharks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Tue 3 Apr - 14:10

Broster has looked pretty decent this season, not sure how he'll fit in the T14 though but they've obviously seen something in him.

Thomas is an odd signing, poor centre who peaks at average. Wasps need to be aiming higher.

I've liked the look of Daley though, how do you see him & Walds fitting in Chris? Pretty similar players I thought.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Tue 3 Apr - 14:11

Don't read my comment about Thomas Steve!!! Can do without another Reds incident lol

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next