The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tomorrow, Barrera in Nottinghamshire. I'm going to demand Barrera to stop avoiding the rematch with Hamed just cos Naz is younger than Barrera. Besides,

+2
Steffan
Spring
6 posters

Go down

Tomorrow, Barrera in Nottinghamshire. I'm going to demand Barrera to stop avoiding the rematch with Hamed just cos Naz is younger than Barrera. Besides, Empty Tomorrow, Barrera in Nottinghamshire. I'm going to demand Barrera to stop avoiding the rematch with Hamed just cos Naz is younger than Barrera. Besides,

Post by Spring Wed 07 Mar 2012, 8:23 pm

is just 75 quid per person.
http://www.boxingscene.com/uk-news-marco-antonio-barrera-frank-buglioni-nurse--49307

Spring

Back to top Go down

Tomorrow, Barrera in Nottinghamshire. I'm going to demand Barrera to stop avoiding the rematch with Hamed just cos Naz is younger than Barrera. Besides, Empty Re: Tomorrow, Barrera in Nottinghamshire. I'm going to demand Barrera to stop avoiding the rematch with Hamed just cos Naz is younger than Barrera. Besides,

Post by John Bloody Wayne Wed 07 Mar 2012, 9:36 pm

I bet Barrera has a restraining order against you.

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Tomorrow, Barrera in Nottinghamshire. I'm going to demand Barrera to stop avoiding the rematch with Hamed just cos Naz is younger than Barrera. Besides, Empty Re: Tomorrow, Barrera in Nottinghamshire. I'm going to demand Barrera to stop avoiding the rematch with Hamed just cos Naz is younger than Barrera. Besides,

Post by bhb001 Thu 08 Mar 2012, 3:03 am

It's the snappy titles that attract me

bhb001

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 08 Mar 2012, 3:44 am

He is just up the road from me on Saturday in Rotherham Spring, if you want to buy me a ticket and send me some money for ale am more than happy to ask the question for you.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Boss Thu 08 Mar 2012, 6:36 am

Anyone in the area fancy recording it? Ahhh Spring.

The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring Thu 08 Mar 2012, 8:07 pm

rowley wrote:He is just up the road from me on Saturday in Rotherham Spring, if you want to buy me a ticket and send me some money for ale am more than happy to ask the question for you.

Thx, but I'm asking Barrera myself.

Spring

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down