The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horrible Situation

2 posters

Go down

Horrible Situation Empty Horrible Situation

Post by NeilyBroon Sat 10 Mar 2012, 10:52 pm

In Scotland right now.

I don't even know what to say. I would say Robinson needs to go, but we have no-one who'd want to be a candidate for the Scotland job.

We need new players. Or we're just missing form players. I don't even know.

Our defence was atrocious today, I hope that Taylor is a good defence coach.

What is limiting us at the moment? Seriously I really don't get it.

I think if we lose against Italy then we're looking at Robinson leaving, we need some heroic coach to make a huge effort to pull us out of this proverbial cesspit.

So if this were to happen who would be the one? Does anyone know of any more bright players coming through?
Someone please give me something to cheer about!

NeilyBroon

Back to top Go down

Horrible Situation Empty Re: Horrible Situation

Post by 123456789 Sat 10 Mar 2012, 11:33 pm

We have new players, Robinson won't pick them. They're very good players and no one can argue that Robinson isn't a good coach however Wales had a stronger team than us last year yet Gatland changed it around to bring in youngsters yet Robinson has not done the same although it looks like he is delivering on his promise to "evolve" the Scotland team. Lots of young players have been blooded in the backs. Now it's time to see if Robinson can get a truly good side to win regularly if not he must walk if so then hats off to him.
On the downside he has shown that he sees Cusiter and Jackson as the future despite the fact that all of the alternatives are better. Barely anyone thinks Jackson is better than Weir, not Lineen nor anyone I've spoken to. Robinson is a good coach except for the scrum our pack us usually dominant. On the other hand apart from Hogg none of our backs run lines at pace. I hope Robinson starts to pick on form if Jackson is playing better than everyone else by all means play him if not don't same with Cusiter, Morrison, the Lamonts or anyone else.

Back to top Go down