The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rugby League news

+11
Steel
aucklandlaurie
The_Enigma
davidl1061
drsambo1928
Pal Joey
sherlock123
George Hotel1895
dublfcynwa
Luke
Kenny
15 posters

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

Rugby League news  - Page 13 Empty Rugby League news

Post by Kenny Fri 16 Mar 2012 - 11:09

First topic message reminder :

Gareth Ellis has said he will make a decision on which team he will join before the end of March , his agent has said they have had offers from several clubs but have narrowed it down to 4 teams ...while he did not mention which clubs they were they are believed to be Leeds , Hull FC , Huddersfield and Warrington .

Catalan Dragons have denied Hull KR permission to train on the Stade Gilbert Brutus pitch before saturdays Superleague game , rules state it is the home teams choice if they allow visiting teams to use their pitches or not . Catalans have told Rovers to train elsewhere which hasn't gone down well with them , odd decision from the Dragons as they usually allow all visiting teams to use their facilities .

Ryan Bailey has been given a 3 match ban and a £300 fine for pushing a match official during Leeds Rhinos game against Warrington Wolves , Brent Webb was also fined £300 and given a verbal warning for the same offence in the same incident . Warringtons Mickey Higham received a 2 match ban for a high tackle on Rob Burrow in the same game .

Bradfords Jarrod Sammut was given a 1 match ban for a dangerous tackle against Hull KR , Hull FC prop Mark O'Melley was also given a 1 match ban for a dangerous tackle in Hulls game against St Helens .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Rugby League news  - Page 13 Empty Re: Rugby League news

Post by Guest Tue 21 May 2013 - 10:18

Widnes Vikings

Have extended the contract of Patrick Ah Van

Oh dear picard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Tue 21 May 2013 - 10:53

Leeds Rhinos prop Ian Kirke has signed a new two-year deal with the Super League champions.
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Tue 21 May 2013 - 10:54

Wakefield have completed the signing of forward Taulima Tautai after he was released by the Parramatta Eels.

The 25-year-old, who usually operates at prop after starting his career as a back, has put pen to paper on a deal with the Wildcats which will run until the end of the 2014 Super League season and he will arrive at the club on Wednesday morning.
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Tue 21 May 2013 - 10:56

Melbourne Storm have appointed former Harlequins rugby union chief executive and coach Mark Evans as their new chief executive.

The 54-year-old, who spent a decade with Quins, has been handed the new role after the NRL champions were sold by News Limited to a private consortium put together by New Zealand entrepreneur Bart Campbell.
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Tue 21 May 2013 - 22:35

Hull Kingston Rovers have extended their loan agreement with the Huddersfield Giants for the services of Luke George.

The initial one-month period has expired but the new deal means George is available to play in the Magic event at the weekend.
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by aucklandlaurie Tue 21 May 2013 - 23:03

Kenny wrote:Melbourne Storm have appointed former Harlequins rugby union chief executive and coach Mark Evans as their new chief executive.

The 54-year-old, who spent a decade with Quins, has been handed the new role after the NRL champions were sold by News Limited to a private consortium put together by New Zealand entrepreneur Bart Campbell.

For a bit of background into Bart Campbell, have a read:

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=10885257

aucklandlaurie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Wed 22 May 2013 - 15:53

he has his fingers in a lot of pies
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Wed 22 May 2013 - 16:58

Scott Dureau will make his long-awaited return to the Catalan Dragons squad on Saturday in the first game of Magic Weekend.

The talented scrum-half has been out since last September when a routine eye test found a tumour behind his eye that was surgically removed in Australia in January.
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Thu 23 May 2013 - 13:34

Just in case anyone hasn't seen it there is a Global Topic asking for feedback as to how we can improve the site .

If you haven't filled it in yet please take a few minutes to do so .

thanks Smile
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by aucklandlaurie Sun 26 May 2013 - 10:07

Kenny Ive done my civic duty.
By tyhe way I mentioned you and Linebreaker as the best mods..(none of the others come onto the league page)...

aucklandlaurie

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Sun 26 May 2013 - 20:30

Sam Tomkins in praise of Sir Alex for his advice.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/rugbyleague/article-2326029/SAM-TOMKINS-On-Sir-Alex-Ferguson-Wigan-Tetleys-Challenge-Cup-Rio-Ferdinand-England-Ted-Baker.html

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Mon 27 May 2013 - 7:41

My thoughts after the Magic weekend
Wigan will be minor premiers.
Huddersfield are dark horses for the grand final.
Salford will make the play offs NEXT SEASON.
London will pick up the wooden spoon this season

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 27 May 2013 - 11:17

aucklandlaurie wrote:
Kenny Ive done my civic duty.
By tyhe way I mentioned you and Linebreaker as the best mods..(none of the others come onto the league page)...

Thanks mate. Hug Ale

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Tue 28 May 2013 - 11:35

thanks laurie thumbsup
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Tue 28 May 2013 - 11:40

Catalan Dragons back rower Louis Anderson has been ruled out for the rest of the season after suffering a torn Achilles tendon during the 46-18 Magic Weekend victory over London Broncos.

MRI scans confirmed the extent of the problem and Anderson will undergo surgery before beginning his battle back to fitness.
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Fri 31 May 2013 - 0:05

St Helens have signed goal-kicking half-back Gareth O'Brien on loan for a month from neighbours Warrington.

O'Brien, 21, has played just three times for the Wolves in 2013.

He had a temporary spell at Castleford Tigers earlier this season and has also featured for Warrington's dual-registration side Swinton Lions.
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Fri 31 May 2013 - 0:06

Half-back Craig Gower has formally stood down as captain of London Broncos and has been replaced by Tony Clubb.

The 35-year-old Australian had been skipper since joining the Twickenham Stoop outfit at the start of 2012.
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Fri 31 May 2013 - 0:07

Hull KR coach Craig Sandercock says negotiations over his future at the club are "ongoing".

The Australian's current contract expires at the end of the season and the club offered him a 12-month extension earlier this week.

He told BBC Look North: "I'd like to stay but at the moment there's a lot of water to cross.

"Negotiations are ongoing and I keep my fingers crossed that I'll be able to stay."

Sandercock added: "We're building some structures and systems to make sure the long-term future of the club is good.

"At the moment I'm just turning up everyday and doing the best I can. If the players are happy then I'm happy."
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Fri 31 May 2013 - 0:11

Huddersfield have suffered a double blow with injuries suffered by Jason Chan and Luke George.

The injury-hit season for forward Chan suffered another unlucky twist with the 29-year-old ruled out for three months with a problem to his arm.

Chan has already missed a large part of the campaign with a knee injury and has recently torn a bicep.

"To suffer a ruptured bicep that'll keep him out for three months is the cruellest of luck," coach Paul Anderson told the Huddersfield Examiner.

"It's now just a case of doing the right things for him to get him back playing by August, which we hope will be a very important time of the year for us."

Meanwhile, wing George has returned to his parent club after suffering an injury during his loan spell at Hull KR.

The 25-year-old hurt his knee in the early stages of the Magic Weekend derby against Hull at the Etihad Stadium in Manchester last Saturday.

George had been staying at Rovers on a week-by-week basis after an initial one-month loan deal ended earlier this month.

Rovers coach Craig Sandercock told HKR TV: "He is probably going to miss three or four weeks. He has gone back to Huddersfield to do his rehab there.

"We will assess that in a month's time with where Huddersfield are and, more

importantly, where we are."
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Fri 31 May 2013 - 18:18

England international Michael Shenton has said improving Castleford Tigers' Super League form comes before his World Cup ambitions this season.

The 26-year-old has nine caps but has not featured for Steve McNamara's side since the inaugural Exiles match at Headingley in June 2011.

"It would be brilliant to be involved but Castleford are taking a lot of things up," Shenton told BBC Sport.

"I've got to keep improving and try to get a shout at the end of the year."
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Fri 31 May 2013 - 18:49

Steve Ganson has again been relieved of video referee duties for Monday's clash between Huddersfield and St Helens.
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Sat 1 Jun 2013 - 10:56

Leeds half-back Danny McGuire suffered a broken leg in the defeat at Hull, the club have confirmed.

The Super League champions suffered a fourth successive loss when they slumped 18-6 at the KC Stadium on Friday night, with their misery compounded by injuries suffered to McGuire and star centre Kallum Watkins.

The latter suffered an ankle injury which has yet to have a timescale put on it, while McGuire suffered his break when Liam Watts fell on him during a tackle.

On Saturday morning, the Rhinos said on Twitter: "X rays have confirmed DannyMcGuire has suffered a break to his fibula bone in his leg, he will have further scans on Monday."
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Sat 1 Jun 2013 - 16:03

The Rugby Football League has already confirmed the dates for the 2014 Magic Weekend after last weekend's success at the Etihad Stadium.

Manchester City's home will again play host to all 14 Super League teams over the weekend of May 17 and 18.

More than 60,000 supporters went through the turnstiles this year and 2014 will be the second of a two-year agreement with the RFL to stage the event at the Etihad.

The fixtures for the 2014 event will be confirmed later in the year.

I don't know if i will go next year , after having my weekend spoilt this time round
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Mon 3 Jun 2013 - 11:51

I don't really get this as in the story the ref states there is nothing to answer , but i guess Salford need the publicity

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-league/22750997
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Tue 4 Jun 2013 - 15:55

ENGLAND SQUAD TO FACE EXILES

Rob Burrow (Leeds Rhinos), Josh Charnley (Wigan Warriors), Rangi Chase (Castleford Tigers), Eorl Crabtree (Huddersfield Giants), Leroy Cudjoe (Huddersfield Giants), Gareth Ellis (Hull FC), Liam Farrell (Wigan Warriors), Brett Ferres (Huddersfield Giants), Ryan Hall (Leeds Rhinos), Zak Hardaker (Leeds Rhinos), Chris Hill (Warrington Wolves), Jamie Jones-Buchanan (Leeds Rhinos), Adrian Morley (Warrington Wolves), Lee Mossop (Wigan Warriors), Richie Myler (Warrington Wolves), Sean O'Loughlin (Wigan Warriors), James Roby (St Helens), Kevin Sinfield (Leeds Rhinos), Sam Tomkins (Wigan Warriors), Ben Westwood (Warrington Wolves)
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Tue 4 Jun 2013 - 19:12

Danny Brough chooses Scotland over Engalnd for world cup
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-league/22766487

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Tue 4 Jun 2013 - 19:26

George Hotel1895 wrote:Danny Brough chooses Scotland over Engalnd for world cup

I really think it must be a personal thing between McNamarra and Brough as i would heve Danny in the England team every day of the week
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Tue 4 Jun 2013 - 19:50

Kenny wrote:

I really think it must be a personal thing between McNamarra and Brough as i would heve Danny in the England team every day of the week
I agree with you. McNamarra should have shown more confidence in Brough because its not as though we have lots of international class half backs.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Tue 4 Jun 2013 - 20:00

George Hotel1895 wrote:
Kenny wrote:

I agree with you. McNamarra should have shown more confidence in Brough because its not as though we have lots of international class half backs.

I think he offers a better option then Chase as while Chase can be brilliant times at others he goes missing where as Brough plays at solid level week in week out and then still has flashes of brilliance on top
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Tue 4 Jun 2013 - 20:10

Kenny wrote:
George Hotel1895 wrote:
Kenny wrote:

I think he offers a better option then Chase as while Chase can be brilliant times at others he goes missing where as Brough plays at solid level week in week out and then still has flashes of brilliance on top
I suppose unless our pack go's forward all the time netheir player will shine against the Aussies. McNamara needs to assemble the biggest most mobile and skillful pack he can to beat the Aussies twice which we will have to do to win the world cup.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Tue 4 Jun 2013 - 22:40

Wigan forward Chris Tuson will leave the Warriors at the end of the season to join Wakefield Trinity Wildcats.

The 23-year-old turned down a new three-year contract offered by Wigan to move to Yorkshire on a two-year deal.
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Tue 4 Jun 2013 - 22:42

Full-back Morgan Escare has signed a new two-year deal with Catalan Dragons, after progressing from the club's academy side St Esteve XIII.

The 21-year-old has had an impressive debut season at the Stade Gilbert Brutus, scoring 11 tries in 10 Super League games.
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Tue 4 Jun 2013 - 22:43

Castleford Tigers winger Justin Carney has been given a three-match ban by the Rugby Football League disciplinary committee.

The 24-year-old was found guilty of a Grade C dangerous lift on London Broncos forward Shane Rodney.

This is the third time that Carney has been banned this season.
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Tue 4 Jun 2013 - 22:45

Apparantley Salford City Reds have offered Gareth Hock a 3 year deal on more money then he will be on at Parramatta if he changes his mind and stays in Superleague
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Wed 5 Jun 2013 - 12:42

Salford are to part company with Ed Farish, less than three months after he took over as chief executive.

Farish only came to Salford from Australia in February but owner Dr Marwan Koukash has announced that he is now departing by mutual consent.

Koukash, who is attempting to turn the City Reds into major players in the Super League, insists that the 51-year-old Farish has not been fired.

"I made it clear when I took over that I would give people chances and I don't care who it is: a cleaner, an administrator, a player or a coach. If someone is not doing it, we need to move them on."
Marwan Koukash

"Ed will be going back to Australia after a hand-over period," Koukash told the Manchester Evening News.

"He will be replaced by someone with no rugby background, someone who has done business development for a blue chip company for the last 20 years.

"I made it clear when I took over that I would give people chances and I don't care who it is: a cleaner, an administrator, a player or a coach. If someone is not doing it, we need to move them on.

"But Ed has not been sacked, I just think it is for the best."

Salford were thrashed 68-10 at Warrington last weekend and Koukash is planning to make changes ahead of next season.

"I came here to offer the best possible product on the field for our fans," said Koukash. "So, if a player is not doing it, he will be encouraged to leave.

"We can't improve the quality of the squad this season because whoever is available now will be available for the wrong reasons.

"But we are recruiting big time for next season and the rest of this year is going to be a celebration of our existence."
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Wed 5 Jun 2013 - 12:45

Wigan are poised to give a Super League debut to Lewis Tierney, the son of Warriors great Jason Robinson, at Widnes on Friday.

The 18-year-old will get the chance to deputise for full-back Sam Tomkins, who has been ruled out with an Achilles injury but is expect to recover in time for England's meeting with the Exiles a week later.

Wigan coach Shaun Wane is also planning to give a debut to stand-off Ryan Hampshire and a second Super League appearance to teenage scrum-half George Williams.

Liam Farrell, Blake Green, Matty Smith, Sean O'Loughlin, Michael McIlorum, Gil Dudson, Ben Flower and Pat Richards have all been ruled out of the meeting with the Vikings at the Halton Stadium.
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Wed 5 Jun 2013 - 19:40

Kenny wrote:Apparantley Salford City Reds have offered Gareth Hock a 3 year deal on more money then he will be on at Parramatta if he changes his mind and stays in Superleague
If true somebodys head needs to roll. A good player as Hock is he is prone to do stupid things on the pitch and give away silly penalties.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Wed 5 Jun 2013 - 19:41

Kenny wrote:Salford are to part company with Ed Farish, less than three months after he took over as chief executive.

Farish only came to Salford from Australia in February but owner Dr Marwan Koukash has announced that he is now departing by mutual consent.

Koukash, who is attempting to turn the City Reds into major players in the Super League, insists that the 51-year-old Farish has not been fired.

"I made it clear when I took over that I would give people chances and I don't care who it is: a cleaner, an administrator, a player or a coach. If someone is not doing it, we need to move them on."
Marwan Koukash

"Ed will be going back to Australia after a hand-over period," Koukash told the Manchester Evening News.

"He will be replaced by someone with no rugby background, someone who has done business development for a blue chip company for the last 20 years.

"I made it clear when I took over that I would give people chances and I don't care who it is: a cleaner, an administrator, a player or a coach. If someone is not doing it, we need to move them on.

Salford were thrashed 68-10 at Warrington last weekend and Koukash is planning to make changes ahead of next season.

"I came here to offer the best possible product on the field for our fans," said Koukash. "So, if a player is not doing it, he will be encouraged to leave.

"We can't improve the quality of the squad this season because whoever is available now will be available for the wrong reasons.

"But we are recruiting big time for next season and the rest of this year is going to be a celebration of our existence."
Well the new owner is clear in his message to all his staff "Shape up or ship out"

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Wed 5 Jun 2013 - 19:47

George Hotel1895 wrote:
Kenny wrote:Salford are to part company with Ed Farish, less than three months after he took over as chief executive.

Marwan Koukash

Well the new owner is clear in his message to all his staff "Shape up or ship out"

It's that bit that i don't agree with , if the good Dr wants to run the club like a business then i fear he will come unstuck .....he won't make money out of rugby league
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Wed 5 Jun 2013 - 20:56

Kenny wrote:
George Hotel1895 wrote:

Marwan Koukash

It's that bit that i don't agree with , if the good Dr wants to run the club like a business then i fear he will come unstuck .....he won't make money out of rugby league
I would slightly diagree with you on this one kenny. I do think all professional sports clubs should be run as a business. For me the Bundisliga is the blueprint that Professional and semi professional Rugby League clubs should follow. I know others would disagree with me on this point, but thats my opinion.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Wed 5 Jun 2013 - 22:57

Travis Burns (Hull Kingston Rovers), Chris Bailey (London Broncos), Brett Delaney (Leeds Rhinos), Michael Dobson (Hull Kingston Rovers), Rhys Hanbury (Widnes Vikings), Harrison Hansen (Wigan Warriors), Brett Hodgson (Warrington Wolves), Lance Hohaia (St Helens), Kylie Leuluai (Leeds Rhinos), Steve Menzies (Catalans Dragons), Joel Monaghan (Warrington Wolves), Michael Monaghan (Warrington Wolves, Australia), Joel Moon (Leeds Rhinos), Mickey Paea (Hull Kingston Rovers), Tony Puletua (St Helens), Pat Richards (Wigan Warriors), Iosia Soliola (St Helens), Zeb Taia (Catalan Dragons), Trent Waterhouse (Warrington Wolves)
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Wed 5 Jun 2013 - 23:05

George Hotel1895 wrote:
Kenny wrote:
George Hotel1895 wrote:

Marwan Koukash

I would slightly diagree with you on this one kenny. I do think all professional sports clubs should be run as a business. For me the Bundisliga is the blueprint that Professional and semi professional Rugby League clubs should follow. I know others would disagree with me on this point, but thats my opinion.

I don't disagree with you George in relation to the Bundisliga being a great blueprint in fact i think our Premier league should follow it .

I'm just not sure it can be translated to rugby league in this country , Dr Koukash seems to be intent on throwing money at the problem rather then trying to build stability at the club . Salford can sign as many players as they like ( as long as they stay in the salary cap , which he as already stated he wont ) but that wont guarantee a top 4 finish despite what he says ........so if they don't finish in the top 4 then is he going to sack all the players and start again each season ?
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Wed 5 Jun 2013 - 23:07

ENGLAND SQUAD TO FACE EXILES

Rob Burrow (Leeds Rhinos), Josh Charnley (Wigan Warriors), Rangi Chase (Castleford Tigers), Eorl Crabtree (Huddersfield Giants), Leroy Cudjoe (Huddersfield Giants), Gareth Ellis (Hull FC), Liam Farrell (Wigan Warriors), Brett Ferres (Huddersfield Giants), Ryan Hall (Leeds Rhinos), Zak Hardaker (Leeds Rhinos), Chris Hill (Warrington Wolves), Jamie Jones-Buchanan (Leeds Rhinos), Adrian Morley (Warrington Wolves), Lee Mossop (Wigan Warriors), Richie Myler (Warrington Wolves), Sean O'Loughlin (Wigan Warriors), James Roby (St Helens), Kevin Sinfield (Leeds Rhinos), Sam Tomkins (Wigan Warriors), Ben Westwood (Warrington Wolves)

Exiles Squad to face England
Travis Burns (Hull Kingston Rovers), Chris Bailey (London Broncos), Brett Delaney (Leeds Rhinos), Michael Dobson (Hull Kingston Rovers), Rhys Hanbury (Widnes Vikings), Harrison Hansen (Wigan Warriors), Brett Hodgson (Warrington Wolves), Lance Hohaia (St Helens), Kylie Leuluai (Leeds Rhinos), Steve Menzies (Catalans Dragons), Joel Monaghan (Warrington Wolves), Michael Monaghan (Warrington Wolves, Australia), Joel Moon (Leeds Rhinos), Mickey Paea (Hull Kingston Rovers), Tony Puletua (St Helens), Pat Richards (Wigan Warriors), Iosia Soliola (St Helens), Zeb Taia (Catalan Dragons), Trent Waterhouse (Warrington Wolves)

First game to be played June 14th
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Thu 6 Jun 2013 - 11:03

Bradford Bulls second-row forward Elliott Whitehead has requested a transfer, stating he wants to play for a "top-four" club.

The 23-year-old has been placed on indefinite leave by head coach Francis Cummins and will not feature in the Bulls' trip to St Helens on Sunday.

"I can't have players in my squad who don't want to be here," Cummins told the club website.

Whitehead signed a five-year deal with Bradford in March 2012.

Since joining the Bulls from West Bowling in 2005, the England Knights international has emerged as a key player at Odsal, following up 15 tries in 28 matches last season with six in 19 so far this term.

Cummins added: "His agent, Andy Clarke, rang me last Friday and told me that Elliott wanted to leave because he didn't feel the progress of the club was what it should be and that he wanted to test himself at a top-four club.

"I kept it professional and decided he would play at Hull KR last Sunday and I then sat down with Elliott first thing on Monday morning.

"Elliott again reiterated what his agent had said about us not making the progress he had anticipated and wanting to test himself at a top-four club."

Hull FC were among the clubs linked with a move for Whitehead last season when the Bulls were beset by financial problems.
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Thu 6 Jun 2013 - 15:43

Wakefield Wildcats

Prop forward Taulima Tautai will be ruled out for upto 2 months with a broken and dislocated thumb
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Thu 6 Jun 2013 - 21:12

Tony Smith has a pop at Danny Brough and rightly so in my opinion.
http://www.express.co.uk/sport/rugbyleague/405565/Smith-blasts-Brough-for-England-snub

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Thu 6 Jun 2013 - 23:17

George Hotel1895 wrote:Tony Smith has a pop at Danny Brough and rightly so in my opinion.
http://www.express.co.uk/sport/rugbyleague/405565/Smith-blasts-Brough-for-England-snub

I can see it from both sides if this is correct , You would want players fighting for their place ...but it must be frustrating for Brough not getting a chance when he has arguably been the best half in Superleague this season
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Fri 7 Jun 2013 - 16:22

Leeds Rhinos' hopes of retaining their Super League crown have been dealt a huge blow after half-back Danny McGuire was ruled out for the rest of the season.

McGuire, 30, suffered a broken fibula in last Friday's 18-6 defeat at Hull and is due to have an operation to insert a plate.

The Rhinos initially hoped he would be back in eight weeks, but further scans have also revealed ligament damage, which could mean a four-month lay-off.
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Fri 7 Jun 2013 - 16:23

London Broncos hooker Chad Randall has been ruled out for the rest of the season with a hamstring injury.
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Sat 8 Jun 2013 - 20:29

Warrington and Leeds after Castlefords Darryl Clark
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/rugby_league/4958513/Darryl-Clark-wanted-by-Leeds-and-Warrington.html

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next