The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Predict the Series Score: Sri Lanka v England

+10
Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler
Beer
sportbloggeradi
GG
Mad for Chelsea
Demon Racer
Biltong
Fists of Fury
Stella
Duty281
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Predict the Series Score (2 Tests)

Predict the Series Score: Sri Lanka v England - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Predict the Series Score: Sri Lanka v England - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Predict the Series Score: Sri Lanka v England - Page 2 Vote_lcap41%Predict the Series Score: Sri Lanka v England - Page 2 Vote_rcap 41% 
[ 7 ]
Predict the Series Score: Sri Lanka v England - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%Predict the Series Score: Sri Lanka v England - Page 2 Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 2 ]
Predict the Series Score: Sri Lanka v England - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%Predict the Series Score: Sri Lanka v England - Page 2 Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 3 ]
Predict the Series Score: Sri Lanka v England - Page 2 Vote_lcap24%Predict the Series Score: Sri Lanka v England - Page 2 Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 4 ]
Predict the Series Score: Sri Lanka v England - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Predict the Series Score: Sri Lanka v England - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

Predict the Series Score: Sri Lanka v England - Page 2 Empty Predict the Series Score: Sri Lanka v England

Post by Duty281 Tue 20 Mar 2012, 9:10 am

First topic message reminder :

The two Test Series starts next Monday, what do you think the score will be? I've gone 1-0 England.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Predict the Series Score: Sri Lanka v England - Page 2 Empty Re: Predict the Series Score: Sri Lanka v England

Post by Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler Mon 26 Mar 2012, 9:32 am

Flipping heck Samit Fatel in taking wicket shock, I wish Id been able to see his victory dance.

Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler

Back to top Go down

Predict the Series Score: Sri Lanka v England - Page 2 Empty Re: Predict the Series Score: Sri Lanka v England

Post by Guest Wed 04 Apr 2012, 2:25 pm

i went for 1-0 england, Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Wed 04 Apr 2012, 4:25 pm

I went for 1-1, how smart was that? Ok!
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Thu 05 Apr 2012, 9:22 am

biltongbek wrote:I went for 1-1, how smart was that? Ok!
So did I, Biltong. I'm also smart enough to know it's not 1-1 yet. Wink

guildfordbat

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Thu 05 Apr 2012, 9:27 am

guildfordbat wrote:
biltongbek wrote:I went for 1-1, how smart was that? Ok!
So did I, Biltong. I'm also smart enough to know it's not 1-1 yet. Wink

you are just being cautious my friend. Whistle
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Mon 09 Apr 2012, 10:51 am

Guildfordbat, congratulations on your accurate prediction mate. It once again enforces my belief in your uncanny ability to predict not only the future, but also your indepth knowledge of all things cricket. notworthy

Not too much OTT there, eh? Wink

Predict the Series Score: Sri Lanka v England - Page 2 438_lol
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Mon 09 Apr 2012, 11:40 am

biltongbek wrote:

.... Not too much OTT there, eh? Wink

Predict the Series Score: Sri Lanka v England - Page 2 438_lol
Not at all, Biltong. I used to be too modest but now I'm perfect! Wink Very Happy

guildfordbat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2