The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genesis presents Escalation results March 20th 2012

Go down

Genesis presents Escalation results March 20th 2012 Empty Genesis presents Escalation results March 20th 2012

Post by JJJohnson Tue 20 Mar 2012, 4:34 pm

*The show goes live on air from inside the Braehead Arena in Glasgow.Green jets of pyrotechnics stream endlessly into the air as "Numb" screams out of the speakers.The crowd is jam-packed into the rafters as the titantron reveals the message "Genesis presents Escalation".The cameras pan down to the ringside where Jeff Thadeus is sitting with Henry Lloyd at the 6CW announce table.

JT:Ladies and gentlemen good evening and welcome to "Genesis presents" tuesday night Escalation....we are live and exclusive here in Glasgow and what a show we have in store for you...just one week removed from an historic Survival pay per view and the road to Night of Glory begins right here tonight...

HE:Yes it does....and after everything we saw at Survival,Genesis are now running the show....Genesis have control of this company up until Night of Glory....they get to decide how this war ends...the ball is very much in their court Jeff..

JT:That was a part of the agreement....Alex Walker and Phil Liederman put their decision making stakes on the line at Survival and it was Genesis that walked away victorious...thanks to one of the most shocking moments in 6CW history...

HE:Well you thought Keith Leone was going to win didn't you Jeff..

JT:Yes I did,and 67,000 fans inside the Houston Astrodome thought he was aswell...but then Lex Hart got the most unlikliest assist imaginable....the 6CW debut of Hero,the most successful superstar in all of professional wrestling,and he assisted Genesis to victory...the question is,why?.....why is Hero here?....What business does he have with Genesis?

HE:Well I imagine we are going to get answers here tonight.....

JT:Well I sure hope so...but that's not all...Cerberus and Johnny Lawless will continue their feud for the vacant Extreme Championship.....Keith Leone is scheduled to clash with Jackson Black...

HE:Remember the issues between those two numpties at Survival...

JT:Keith Leone and Jackson Black will need to answer alot of questions themselves here tonight...

"Numb" continues to screech out of the speakers and then deafening boos roar out as Alex Walker strides out onto the stage and begins to lead Genesis down to the ring.Udo Berg,Jack Frost,Chris Guerra,Michael Sweetwater and Mr Kenty flank the 6CW Co-General Manager.Walker is smirking arrogantly as he climbs up into the ring and he takes a microphone from the ring announcer.

HE:Here we go Jeff...

Walker:How are you all feeling now?....Pretty goddamn stupid I would imagine....you all thought,you actually thought that Genesis were on the ropes,you thought we were flailing against the "power" of 6CW...

*Walker laughs and the rest of Genesis smirk

Walker:There is no "power" in 6CW...there is no fight,there is nothing but a bunch of egotistical losers who cannot and will not ever amount to anything in their pathetic lives...

*Crowd boo

Walker:Almost twelve months now that we have dominated this company...and our dominance has increased as each day and week passed...that is unheard of,that is practically impossible...but we have done it,we continue to do it....and why?...because we are the single greatest faction that ever walked God's green earth....we are unbeatable....we are inpenetrable...and I think it was about time that everybody started to see that...

We've had so many "challenges"....so many 6CW superstars that have vowed to bring us down and finish us off....but each one has come and each one has fallen....barely making a dent in our armour...you would of thought they would have got the message by now,but I guess brains are severely lacking...

Last sunday night at Survival....Team Genesis vs Team 6CW...me and Phil Liederman agreed that this war has to end.....and it would end at Night of Glory....so at Survival he put up his stake in the company,and I did the same....we fought for control of this business....we fought for the right to call the shots up until Night of Glory....and guess what......we won!

*Crowd ultra boo as Walker smiles

Walker:You can have all your Keith Leone's that you want.....your Jackson Blacks....GazzyDs....Dubois....Perfect Jacks...Engel Harlequins....it doesn't matter one bit.Before you stands the future of this business...not some no mark,washed up has-beens and never weres....6CW is a dying breed....a company falling into the abyss....and Genesis is the antidote,Genesis is the answer to all of the problems...

In the next five weeks you are going to see exactly what the future holds...you are going to see the future of this company with Genesis running the show........and with Night of Glory on the horizon.....with the end of this war in sight......we know exactly how this is going to end...

HE:This is where it gets interesting Jeff...

JT:This is what we have been waiting for...

Walker:But before we get to that...before we lay down the gauntlet of the next five weeks....I would like to introduce you all to a very special acquaintace of mine...
....The Alpha Male..
*Crowd boo
......The Show-stopper
....The headliner...
....The best frickin thing in the world today....
...........Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

*The lights in the arena switch off completely and the crowd boo as smoke billows under the curtain and around the ringside area.A green spotlight shines on the entranceway as "God gonna cut you down" roars out of the soundsystem and then the light slowly makes it's way up into the rafters and stops as a figure moves into shot.

HE:I love this entrance...

JT:An entrance fit for only one man....the legend.....

*Hero slowly zip-lines his way down to the ring in the darkness and then the lights flash back on,under a torrent of green pyrotechnics as he lands in the centre of the ring and straightens up.The boos are viscious as he looks around and laughs.Alex Walker is applauding and then he offers a handshake to Hero,which is accepted.He then hands the microphone to Hero.

HE:I can't wait to hear what Hero has to say...

Hero:Listen up chumpstains....
Hero is only going to say this once,and once alone should be the greatest moment of your life

*Crowd boo louder

Hero:For weeks they have played my vignettes on the screen
"The antidote"
"The saviour"
"The bringer of the end"
That is how they described me,that is how they talked me up
And none of you realized
You were probably expecting Solomon Riddick or some masked monstrosity like that
What you weren't expecting was greatness....the best in the world...the very best there has ever been
But that's what yout got.....from above I soared to stake my claim in this business..
I made history.....I gave you all a moment that you will never forget
And I did it in 3.5 seconds

That's probably longer than any of you can last in bed..

*Crowd boo

Hero:I brought about the "apocalypse"...
Because when I arrived I sealed the fate of this business...
I sealed the fate of your beloved "Six....Cee....Dub"
When Alex Walker signed me here,he knew what was going to happen...he knew there could be no failures...because that is exactly what I bring to the table.
I have started revolutions....created religion....single handedly dragged wrestling to the forefront of mainstream media.
And I don't do it for the "love of the business",I don't do it for all you fat hybrids...I do it because I can.

Because I am the man that can make anything happen.
I can breathe life into this business or I can suck it dry,leaving it dead where it stands.
You can go on your little forums and try to slate me,you can Twitter it,broadcast it across the nations but it does not take away from the fact that I am here....and the end is nigh.

I've watched Genesis grow into the power that it has become,watched these men do what needed to be done for the good of the business and I applaud their achievements.
But Hero doesn't need to join no power trip
Hero doesn't need to share the limelight
What Hero needs.....is peace of mind
For the past week I have been inundated with people asking me "Why Hero"....Whingeing like babies about my actions.

You people want to know why,then I will tell you exactly why?
This isn't about boosting my bank balance,this isn't about reveling in Genesis' glory.
This is about me....and it will always be about me.
For years I have given professional wrestling everything....history,monumental moments.merchandise sales,every drop of blood,sweat and tears that I could muster
And what do I have to show for it?
What thanks did I ever get?
Nothing...nada...I was shipped out of 6WF like an afterthought..

I am a frickin eight time world champion
I am the best of the best
Alpha Male
The Anarchist
The whole Hero'in show
And you people boo me?
You run me down on social media outlets
You talk trash when I am with my son
You openly goad me,taunt me
And I see the envy over all of your faces

Because you will never be this
You will never be me,not even close
And when you go to bed at night you probably cry yourself to sleep whilst suckling on mommy
Because I epitomise this business,without me this place wouldn't even be here....
6CWF would be in ruins

Years ago I put 6WF on the map,and all the thanks I got was "we wish you well in your future endeavours"
Well now you all get to see my future endeavours
Because one companies loss is another company's gain
And on the behest of Alex Walker,I get to put 6CW out of business

*Crowd ultra boo

Hero:I thought about this long and hard,I thought about it for months...about how best to make 6WF pay for what they did to me,and then it struck me,clear as day.

I can't get back into 6WF
They won't sign the contract
McGraw knows that I am one moment shy of bringing down his whole operation
So what I chose to do instead is infiltrate from the outside.

Everyone who is everyone knows right now that 6CW is the dominant brand
The cash cow
The high-roller
Without the money generated by this brand of wrestling,6WF would be out of business

And this is where I come in

Because Alex Walker wants 6WF out of business
He wants 6CW out of business
He wants one brand
One nation
Genesis ruling forever more
And he knows....that I am the man that will make that happen

I don't want rewards
Don't want accolades
What I want is justice for the way I have been treated
You are going to suffer for the inexcusable actions of others
For everything that 6WF has put me through,I am going to make 6CW suffer ten times over
I am going to bring the curtain down on this (beep)

Because through your suffering,6WF will suffer
I will be the architect of the 6CWF's downfall,and why?....Because I can,and I want it more than anything in the world.
And I will ride off into the sunset,leaving Genesis dominating
Because there isn't a wrestling promotion in the world that I could not just walk into and instantaneously become number one

You will see that....and you will come to fear it

I am the AntiChrist
The Guardian Angel of Genesis
I am not interested in being a part of the "team"
I am not interested in any prize I can be offered
What I want is an end and I will have my end

All over the internet I have read the same blogs
How can Hero and Lex Hart be on the same team...how can they co-exist?
Because it's benficial...
He'll never be my friend
I don't expect a dinner date anytime soon
But what I know is that Lex wants the exact same thing that I do....6CWF dead and gone

So sit tight and watch because I am about to make things extremely interesting
You can keep your world championships,keep your little assets and all of your cherished possessions
I don't want them
I don't need them
What I want and what I need is about to become very apparent

My agenda is my own
And I will do whatever I need to in order to see it through
The Apocalypse....Ground Zero....The End....D-Day...Judgement Day
Call it what you will
But it all amounts to the same thing

ME!

*Hero stands in the centre of the ring staring at the booing masses with a smile on his face before handing the microphone back to Alex Walker.

Walker:That right there is honesty....you people might not realize it because you have been deluding yourself for months about 6CW's chances of victory.

I didn't sign Hero to be a part of Genesis,I didn't sign Hero to help us fight.I signed Hero because this man right here is a legend,an icon and we have mutual targets.

Whilst I want 6CW crushed into the ground,Hero wants the whole of 6CWF dead and buried.Here is where our similarities come into play....Hero recognises how close we are...he recognises the hard work we have put in....and he wants to be a part of that.

Who am I to turned that opportunity down?...Who am I to say no to a living legend....the fact of the matter is,when I signed Hero to this company,I knew that 6CW would be no more...

At Night of Glory we are going to burn this place to the ground....and from the ashes will rise Genesis.....from the ashes we will re-build this company into the greatest singular wrestling promotion in the world.....6CW gone....6WF gone.....Genesis rising!

*Walker laughs hysterically

Walker:And who knows...perhaps then Hero will want to be a part of this company...and we will welcome him with open arms....but that is his perogative....for now we are extremely happy to have his involvement...

*Hero nods his head and shakes Walker's hand again

Walker:Together we are going to bring 6CW crashing down on the very foundations it was built on...I spit in the face of the so called "legends" that built this house....Diesel....Cobra......Ryan Rose...Daniel Reilly.....Dicey Reilly......Where are they now?...Where are your "heroes" now?....There is only one Hero in this world....and he isn't here to save you....he's here to finish you off....

*The boos are ferocious from the crowd

Walker:And now I want you all on your feet.....I want you to actually show some appreciation for once in your miserable lives...if it wasn't enough that I have graced you with wrestling royalty...it now gives me great pleasure to introduce to you......The Excellent of Execution....The Calgary King......The 6CW World Heavyweight Champion.......The Soooooooooolllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeee Suuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrvvvvvvvvvvviiiiiiiiiiivvvvvvvoooooooooorrrrrrr.................Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrttttttttttttttttttttt!

*If possible,the boos grow louder as Lex Hart walks out on the stage.He is dressed in a designer suit with the 6CW Title over his shoulder.He removes sunglasses and smirks before slowly making his way down to the ring.He gets into the ring and he shakes hands with each member of Genesis before standing in front of Walker and Hero.He looks them up and down and then smiles,shaking hands with both of them.

JT:Never in all of my years would I have thought that I would see Lex Hart and Hero on the same damn page...

HE:This is what dreams are made of....Genesis are finally invincible...

*Walker then passes the mic to Lex,who smiles as he adjusts the championship belt on his shoulder

Lex:How about all you parasites start showing some damn respect!

Crowd:A55hole x10

Lex:That the best you can do?....You people may aswell get back down to the doll queue because with IQ's like yours,there is no hope...

Crowd:You suck x10

Lex:So do your mothers,wives and girlfriends...Believe me,I would know.I can have any women in this world that I want...I can have anything in the world that I want...and why?...Because I am the best in the world at what I do....I am the ultimate in professional wrestling....6CW Champion.....The man that took down the best that 6CW had to offer at Survival....I beat them all...

And before you now stands the final collection....for months me and Alex Walker have sifted and waded through the mire to get the absolute best....we have had to chop and change...but now,now we are complete.Before you stands Genesis Ultimo....This is as good as it will ever get....greatness is stood before you...you should be honoured to stand amid our presence.

And in just five weeks time we will descend on Wembley Stadium....Night of Glory IV......and we will put and end to this nonsense once and for all....we will remove the final barrier that 6CW has to offer and we will put this place in the ground...

There is nobody that can challenge us...nobody that can aspire to get anywhere close to our level....

The ball is in our court...we are calling the shots...we make the big decisions,and we decide exactly how this is going to end...which is exactly why I am out here..

*Lex smiles and then offers the mic to Alex Walker but Walker shakes his head and tells Lex to continue

Lex:Well I guess it falls on me.....you see we toyed with this idea for days....how best to ensure that 6CW would fall at the feet of Genesis...and here I am...

I am the sole reason why 6CW will never win this war..

I know how good my team members are...I wouldn't have picked them otherwise....but I also know how good I am....I know that there isn't one person on this planet that can live with me...I am the single best wrestler in the world today...

So it all comes down to this...

I am challenging anyone......anyone in the vicinity of 6CW.....anybody who believes they have what it takes to beat me.....and I will put the 6CW World Heavyweight Championship on the line...

Night of Glory....April 22nd 2012.....Lex Hart will defend the world championship against one member of Team 6CW...anyone on the roster that believes they can defeat me....everything will be on the line...winner takes all....

JT:This really wasn't what I was expecting...

HE:I was....I knew it would fall on Lex....and I knew he would be able to take care of business..

Lex:There isn't one person alive today that can get inside this ring and compete with me...I know it,all of you idiots know it,and the boys in the back know it aswell...

*Crowd boo louder

Lex:So it doesn't really matter who decides they want to give it a go...whoever you are...you will fall at my knees and beg for forgiveness...I will be the one that puts the final nail in the coffin of this business that overlooked me for so damn long....you will regret ever taking me for granted....we are bringing the curtain down on 6CW......and from behind the curtain we will form the next generation of professional wrestling...

Genesis Championship Wrestling!

HE:YES.....YES WHAT A NAME!

JT:You have got to be kidding me...

*Genesis are stood in the ring as the lights dim and the "Limowreck" roars out to a deafening procession of cheers from the sell-out crowd.Keith Leone slowly walks onto the stage,hood over his head,and he looks down at Genesis before raising a microphone to his mouth

Leone:You'll have to pardon the interruption...I can see you were all just getting nicely acquainted...polishing each other's egos....stroking each other's puss(beep)...

*Crowd cheer

Leone:But you know me,never one to shy away from the spotlight...

*Leone smirks as the crowd cheer

Leone:I was sat there in the back listenting to you guys go on and on about how good you are....and how your plan has all fallen into place nicely....and how Genesis cannot be stopped...

And I thought to myself.....Are your frickin serious?

*Crowd pop

Leone:How many times have we done this in the past seven months?...How many times have Genesis ran their mouths and then I come out and challenge you,only to get screwed over because not one of you has the balls to face me in one on one competition..

*Leone and Lex glare at one another

Leone:You know it's true Lex...I know it's true and everyone in this crowd knows that it is true...we all know I am the rightful number one contender to the world championship..

Lex:Your kidding me now?....Incase you forgot Keith,I beat you last week...I pinned you one,two three....that doesn't much sound like a number one contender to me...

Leone:And yet we all know why that happened....with Hero holding your hand like the pink panted pansy that you...don't try and patronise me Lex,because I see you in all of your glory...a goddamn coward,hiding behind all your little munchkins.

You really think Hero....an eight time world champion....a legend of this business has come to help you?...To play second fiddle to you?...Wake up and smell reality Lex...just like Triple D,GazzyD,Jackson Black...your number is already up....like everyone that has passed before you,you are replaceable.....Alex Walker has seen your faults,your frailities and already he is working on the next "leader" of Genesis...

*Lex looks angry at the accusations

Leone:Face it Lex....deep down inside you know it......he's not here for you....he's here for himself...to get over,like he always has.The most arrogant,self indulgent s.o.b in the history of professional wrestling and you think he has come to take orders from you...

*Hero steps forwards

Hero:Who the hell is this?
I think your lost sunshine
This is where the big boys play
The jobbers section came and went in the dark match

*Leone smiles

Leone:Oh the wonderful Hero charm...reciting his little promos whilst squinting towards the autocue.Do not even begin to get me started on you....once again showing yourself up for the attention starved,waste of space you really are.Even now you cannot just embrace the zimmerframe and stay home to take care of your boy...you know the kid you have that you don't even know his birthday or how old he is..

And lets not forget this pearler...your little boy...little Austin...well Austin's mummy just happens to be the star of "Jessica's Rabbit....Vibrating Heaven"...

*Crowd pop and Hero looks angry

Leone:You remember that do you Hero...that your little boy's mummy....the women who I ploughed into the mat back at Destiny..

*Crowd cheer

Leone:She has her own DVD,where she gets ploughed in a very different kind of way...by that man right there....Lex Hart!

*Lex and Hero refuse to look at one another as the crowd chant "Skankosaurus"

Leone:We've all seen it....TMZ did a huge program on it...how does it feel knowing that you two have so much in common?...Knowing that you have shared so much in such a short space of time....

World Championships....6WF....6CW......Miss Jessica......Genesis.....herpes.....you guys have shared it all...

*Crowd pop

Lex:I think it's about goddamn time you learnt to shut your mouth boy..

Leone:Why don't you do it for me?

Lex:With pleasure..

*Lex is about to climb out of the ring when he is held back by the members of Genesis.Leone laughs as Genesis argue amongst themselves

Leone:I seem to have struck a nerve....which is good...because now I have your attention....and your attention is what I need.You see as much as I would like to pretend that I am some sort of "saviour",I am not....I am not a guardian,or a role-model...I am not somebody to look up to...what I am is a man....a man who wants to be recognised as the best in the world.....a man that wants fame,glory,money,accolade upon accolade.....and I want it all now.

For almost a year now I have outshone everyone else in this business and I have done it because of one thing...the desire to be world heavyweight champion.It's been my goal since I ever got into wrestling and I vowed that I would never rest until I got my chance...

So I've had my ups....I've had my downs...i've maybe done some things I am not proud of but i wouldnt change one damn thing...because every path I have chosen,every decision I have made has led me to this point....and this is exactly where I want to be..

Because you all might stand there thinking your the big d1icks....thinking your number one...untouchable...invincible...but I know differently....I know that each and everyone of you knows that I am the biggest threat that you have ever faced and you have done everything in your power to get rid of me....only you have failed on every single level..

I'm still here...i'm still fighting and I am going to fight until the end...

I don't care about anyone else in the back.....truth be told I don't care about many people full stop...but what I do care about is making professional wrestling mainstream again and placing myself at the forefront,world heavyweight championship around my waist..

You,Lex,might want to fool yourself into believing that there are bigger and better challenges out there but we both know that's a front....you know that there is no bigger threat to you than me.....and for once I am imploring you to remove your balls from Walker's crocodile skin purse and do the right thing..

You claim your the best...prove it..

That nobody can beat you...prove it...

You want to be remembered as the best ever...then you put that championship on the line against me at Night of Glory and you prove to the world that your as good as you say you are..

*Crowd cheer as Lex stares at the 6CW Title then at Genesis and finally up at Leone

Lex:You've got a damn nerve coming out here...challenging me...making out like your some sort of equal with me..

Leone:I'd call it superior...

Lex:I'd call it "shut your damn mouth unless you fancy a trip to the goddamn hospital"...

JT:Lex Hart losing his cool here..

HE:Can you blame him....Leone has no business talking to the world champion like that...

Lex:But i'll humour you Leone...because I can see you really believe in what your saying and that amuses me....you think your good enough to challenge me?....you think you have what it takes to carry all the hopes,the dreams and the aspirations of the 6CW Lockeroom on your shoulders...you think your that guy?...I say your a damn joke...you don't have what it takes to be go up against a future hall of famer like me...but if you really think you've got it...then I see no point in waiting around..

Facing you at Night of Glory will be like a cake walk...they may aswell down tools,pack up and go home because this place is going down like the Titanic...but if your the best that this place has to offer...

*Lex is openly laughing at Leone as Alex Walker whispers in his ear.Lex nods his head in understanding

Lex:That is a good point Alex....I think Keith's paranoid complex does need to be brought to light....because you see Keith,I know you believe in this whole "conspiracy" bull(beep)...I know your the guy who likes to think the whole world is trying to screw him over....and for once,I am going to give you what you want....I'm going to give you something to moan about....something to "shoot" about...

As fun as it would be kicking your scrawny,hippie a55 all over Wembley at Night of Glory...i'm just not convinced enough....my opponent tonight convinces me more than you do Keith...

Leone:Let me guess....this is the point where you make me jump through hoops....do what you want in return for my shot?

Lex:Has this guy read the script already?....You know what Keith,that is exactly what I am going to do...I want to see you sweat,squirm and sufffer just for the opportunity at getting your a55 personally kicked by me at Night of Glory...I didn't become the sole survivor last sunday to just hand out championship matches...I did it so that Genesis could call the shots....so that I got to call the shots...

I'll give you your championship match Keith if you do one thing...

Leone:Name it?

Lex:I was hoping you were going to say that...

*Lex looks around at the members of Genesis,they all smile

Lex:Tonight's main event will feature you versus Jackson Black...an old friend of mine......and I know you two have had your differences recently,further proof that 6CW's chances are slimmer than Oprah with her fingers down her throat...

*Crowd boo

Lex:And my special acquaintance here......the Alpha Male....the man that you openly criticised just moments ago will be the special guest referee.

*The boos grow louder as Hero steps forwards with a cocky smile on his face and mockingly pulls a pet lip towards Leone

Lex:I told you that you needed to learn to keep your mouth shut...

*Leone looks sternly down at Genesis,stony-jawed

Lex:You win that match Keith...you overcome Jackson....and I'll give you exactly what you want...I'll put this (holds the 6CW Title up) on the line against you at Night of Glory....all your dreams and all your nightmares come true in one moment....but if you lose,if you lose to Jackson Black here tonight...i'm looking elsewhere...i'm offering your shot far and wide to anyone who has got the cojones to stand up and get decimated by me...

Don't test my patience ever again....I've been kind enough to give you this chance,and that's because I admire the balls you showed to even come out here and run your mouth...but you ever interrupt me again,and I will make you pay very dearly...

*The crowd boo as Leone stares down at the ring and Lex Hart holds the 6CW Title in the air.Leone nods his head and then motions a belt around his waist.The crowd chant "6C-Dub" as Leone turns his back and walks through the curtain as Lex stares after him,Hero stood by his shoulder.

HE:What an opportunity for Keith Leone...how kind is Lex Hart for giving Keith that chance?

JT:He's so giving...well there you have it folks....this war will end at Night of Glory when Lex Hart defends the 6CW Title against an,as of yet,unnamed opponent....if Keith Leone wins tonight's main event then he will get that shot..

HE:But if he loses then Lex Hart is going to offer the chance to whoever is deemed the worthiest....I bet Keith Leone is seriously regretting talking trash about Hero and Lex Hart now..

JT:Well what the hell sort of decision is that anyway...Hero to be the "special guest referee" for tonight's main event...that is a joke...Keith Leone's hopes and dreams all rest on the shoulders of Hero....I don't like the sound of that one bit..

HE:Well if Keith Leone doesn't win...then who else can step up to the plate?

JT:For my money there are 3-4 guys who I would put my faith in to get a job done against Lex Hart....if Keith Leone's chances go out of the window then the numbers begin to dwindle...that's what was at stake at Survival,Genesis won that match and with that win they now run the show....they can do whatever they like and unfortunately we can't do a damn thing about it...

HE:No you can't...just sit tight and shut up,this thing is going to go down exactly how Genesis want it to....

JT:Well Leone's been handicapped....Engel Harlequin shipped back to the funny farm....Jackson Black's pre-occupied with getting even with Leone....our forces are falling apart and that's all down to those men in the ring...I hate to admit it but Genesis is rising...their stock is growing...and the future of 6CW looks very bleak indeed..

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Genesis presents Escalation results March 20th 2012 Empty Re: Genesis presents Escalation results March 20th 2012

Post by JJJohnson Tue 20 Mar 2012, 4:36 pm

*The action goes backstage and Phil Liederman is standing in an open room.He looks a little exhausted but stares around at the other men sat in front of him.Perfect Jack,Jerome Dubois and Gazzy stare back at Liederman.

Liederman:Look guys...I know right now Team 6CW are down on our luck,down on our momentum....but that doesn't mean we can't rally....we need to keep our focus....keep our determination to walk away from this war with victory in our grasps..

Dubois:And how are we supposed to manage zat when you have lost all control of zis company?

Liederman:I might not be able to call the shots in the coming weeks but our goals are still the same....nothing has altered..

GazzyD:Seems to be that Jackson and Keith's minds have been altered....those guys cost 6CW last week..

Liederman:And that's why it is essential for them to settle their differences here tonight...I don't usually agree with Alex Walker but the main event here this evening plays into our hands...Leone and Black need to settle it once and for all,that is the only way 6CW can move forwards.

Jack:And maybe somebody needs to have a word with Leone about Night of Glory...because if anyone should be facing Lex Hart for the 6CW Title,it's me...

Liederman:I have no call on that...if Leone wins tonight then he gets the shot,if he loses then you have a chance,as does anyone else who wants to give it a go..

Jack:I just don't like the thought of having all of 6CW's chances riding on the shoulders of someone as unpredictable as Keith Leone..

Liederman:I understand your grievances but at the same time,Leone hasn't let me down very often...if it comes down to him and Lex at Night of Glory then I have faith he will get the job done,just like I have faith in all of you..

Dubois:And what iz ze deal with Engel Harlequin?

Liederman:I've been on the phone with the asylum all week,trying to make them see sense but right now they are not budging on their stance.Harlequin is locked there by government order...something that Walker exploited very well..

Gazzy:So right now you could say where up the creek without a paddle...a man down...Genesis growing stronger by recruiting Hero...what exactly is the answer here Phil because it's not jumping out at me..

Liederman:I know your all in the dark and I am doing my best to change that up...I can't guarantee how things are going to roll,Genesis are calling the shots and they get final say...but we need to stick together,re-group and push ahead....we can still win this war,we just need to be pro-active and strike hard...

Jack:What we need is a plan...a way to hit Genesis right where it hurts...take them down a notch or two...

Liederman:Do you have a proposal?

Jack:One or two....but the main one that I think we can push ahead with is the tag team title shot that Gazzy and Dubois earnt last month....surely they are eligible for that whenever the time is right...

Liederman:Technically they can have it whenever they want..

Gazzy:But we all know Walker is going to put stumbling blocks in the way of that..

Liederman:Not necessarily...Walker has control of day to day operations but he can't deny contractual obligations...you are owed a tag title shot and in your contract you have that shot whenever you want...

Dubois:Zen it iz settled...

Gazzy:It is?

Dubois:Absolutely...I theenk we should cash in our shot next week on Escalation...

*Crowd pop

Jack:Now that's being pro-active...

Liederman:You sure you guys are ready for that?

Gazzy:Heck if Dubs is ready then I'm ready to go...I know we have Genesis' number...it's just a matter of getting the job done without any hitches...

Jack:Well that's where my plan comes in...over the coming weeks we need to dent Genesis any way we can...throw them off their stride...taking their tag titles is the first step of that...so that means having one another's backs at all times..

Gazzy:I'm game..

Dubois:I agree...

Jack:So whenever one of us in action,the rest of us needs to be watching...ready to back the others up if the time arises..

Liederman:Now you guys are thinking....we lost a battle at Survival but this war is still raging...this war doesn't end until Night of Glory...and at Night of Glory it will be us,standing tall,leading 6CW to their most famous and historic victory...

*Gazzy,Jack and Dubois roar in approval as Liederman smiles

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Genesis presents Escalation results March 20th 2012 Empty Re: Genesis presents Escalation results March 20th 2012

Post by JJJohnson Tue 20 Mar 2012, 4:36 pm

Match 1
Mike Hill vs Kenji Hidari vs Yarmouth Blade

The action is back at ringside as "Next big thing" roars out and the crowd in Glasgow go wild for the arrival of Mike Hill.He bobs out onto the stage and tags hands with the fans before making his way down to the ring and vaulting over the ropes.

JT:First action of the night here at Escalation and this is a very interesting matchup indeed....the three men who rose to prominence in the "Interfed Cup" will get into action here under triple threat rules...

HE:Well last week at Survival,glory was restored to 6CW when we defeated 6WF in the Interfed Cup Finale....Kenji Hidari was crowned the "sole survivor" and he brought honour and prestige upon this company.....but his efforts were not the only ones to be applauded....our victory in that competition was also down to the performances of Mike Hill and Yarmouth Blade..

JT:They absolutely were...Kenji Hidari,Mike Hill and Yarmouth Blade can be extremely proud of their efforts in the last three months.....but you can bet that the issues are not resolved there....these three men do not like one another....they never have and they most likely never will.....their egos will not allow it...

HE:And remember that Blade and Hill's issues with one another almost cost us victory against 6WF...

JT:They certainly did...Yarmouth Blade and Mike Hill's personal differences erupted at Survival and resulted in both men being eliminated...fortunately Kenji Hidari was there to push us over the finish line otherwise I hate to think what would of happened..

HE:Word going around the backstage area is that Alex Walker is still seething about that incident and he will be taking "action" in the near future..

JT:For once I cannot blame him...Hill and Blade both deserve their punishments and they should accept them with complaint....but that does not take away from this contest...three of the brightest talents on our roster and I am anticipating a fantastic matchup..

HE:These three men could be the future of this company...so any match including all three should be something to get excited about...

Hill is bobbing around the ring as " " plays out and the crowd boo the arrival of Yarmouth Blade.He trash talks the fans as he walks down to the ring and then points at Mike Hill,who is passing the 6WF Freeweight Title to the timekeeper

JT:Yarmouth Blade has been extremely unhappy ever since Mike Hill won the Freeweight Title....accusations of Hill "stealing the limelight" were banded around and have created serious issues....issues that Mike Hill vowed would be taken care of once Survival was out of the way...

HE:Well he was mistaken there wasn't he....those issues spilled into Survival and I can seem them continuing for a very long time to come..

JT:You could be right...legitimate beef between these two young athletes....and then you throw Hidari into the mix and god knows what is going to happen..

"Hood Hop" echoes out to more boos as Hill and Blade are kept apart by the referee.They continue to taunt one another as Kenji Hidari walks out onto the stage,the Interfed Cup in his hands.He smiles and kisses the trophy before holding it in the air as pyros go off behind him.

HE:Hidari said that 2012 was going to be his year and he wasn't lying....so far the Team Japan leader has secured Interfed Cup glory before 6CW...put Geoff Steel on the shelf....is there anything that this man cannot achieve in the months to come?

JT:I've said it before and I will say it again...I don't like Hidari,his attitude stinks...but his talent is astonishing.This kid deserves all the plaudits he gets and I see nothing but a bright future for him here in 6CW...

HE:He's the future.....the "fastest rising star" in all of 6CWF and he will be looking to continue his good run of form here tonight...

JT:Yes he will...this match is a great opportunity for all three men...coming off the back of a huge Interfed Cup victory they now have to push on...show that they are forces to be reckoned with....and push through to the upper echelons of this business..

Hidari stands at the base of the ring and continues to parade with the cup before walking around the ring and placing the trophy on the 6CW announce table.He smiles and then turns back and climbs up onto the apron before stepping into the ring.

HE:Triple threat rules....one fall to a finish....who's star will shine brightest here tonight?

JT:Well I guess it's time to find out...

The referee has words with all three men as the noise grows in the arena and the crowd gets behind Mike Hill.The bell sounds and all three men slowly circle before Blade turns quickly and kicks Hidari in the stomach and chucks him through the ropes to the outside.He then turns back to Hill but Hill is already upon him and he forearms Blade back against the ropes before looking for an irish whip....Blade uses his power to reverse and he sends Hill off the ropes...

HE:Blade needs to pick up the quick,early momentum here...

JT:Not like that he won't...

Hill comes back and he cartwheels out of the reach of Blade before hitting the opposite ropes and returns with a diving hurricanrana takedown.They get back up and Hill kicks Yarmouth in the stomach before hitting a faceplant suplex...................1...................2...........kickout by Blade.

Hill gets back up but is punched hard in the face by Kenji Hidari and slugged back to the corner.Hidari kicks Hill visciously in the stomach and then whips him across to the opposite corner...he follows across but Hill leaps onto the top rope and dives back into a crossbody,only for Hidari to jump up and catch Hill with a dropkick to the ribcage..

HE:Great scouting there from Hidari,he just knew exactly what Hill was after...

Hill is folded up in pain as Hidari drags him back to his feet and he flips him onto his shoulders,only for Yarmouth Blade to get back to his feet and he nails a corkscrew roundhouse kick to the face of Hidari,causing him to fall backwards and drop Hill over the ropes to the outside.

JT:That's the problem with triple threat rules....you need to take both of your opponents out to gain a victory...

Hill lands hard on the concrete flooring as Blade waits for Hidari to get back up and then flapjacks him across the top rope.He drags Hidari into the centre of the ring and nails him with a reverse DDT before covering..................1............................2...............shoulder up from Hidari.

Blade pulls Hidari back to his feet and places his head between his legs before flipping Kenji up onto his shoulders...

HE:POWERBOMB!

Kenji slams big punches down into the forehead of Blade before jumping out of the back.He waits for Blade to turn around before back heel kicking him in the stomach and then he nails a big brainbuster.............................1........................2.................Hill places Blade's foot on the bottom rope from the outside.

JT:Hidari was close to securing a big win there..

Hill climbs up onto the apron as Kenji comes towards him and he shoulder thrusts the Team Japan leader through the middle rope before sunset flipping over the top into a pinning combo.................1........................2.............Hidari rolls back onto his feet and bounces back off the ropes,coming forwards with a sickening low hesitation dropkick to the face of Hill.They both get back to their feet and Hidari lifts Hill up onto his shoulders...

HE:GENSHIN!

Hidari looks for the gutbuster but Hill counters with a midair hurricanrana that sends Hidari flying into Yarmouth Blade,knocking Blade out of the ring to the outside.Hidari gets back to his feet as Hill springboards onto the ropes...

JT:Tornado DDT...could be all..

......Hidari pushes his shoulder up!

HE:It will take a little more than that...

Hill sits for a moment looking a little disappointed before getting up.He watches Hidari getting to his feet and runs towards him,only for Hidari to backdrop Hill over the ropes onto the apron.Hill lands on his feet and he grabs Hidari's head before guillotining him across the top rope before suplexing Hidari over the ropes and he drops him ontop of Blade on the outside...

JT:Great improvisation there from Mike Hill.........OH WOW!

Crowd:That was awe-some x5

Hill suplexes Hidari ontop of Blade before springboarding onto the second rope into an asai moonsault that takes both men down on the outside.All three men are down on the outside as the crowd goes wild..

HE:An extremely dangerous move there from Hill...he could have seriously hurt someone there..

JT:This is pro-wrestling....not a tickling contest...people get hurt,it's part and parcel of our game..

Hill is the first man back to his feet and he attempts a dropkick on Blade but Blade catches Hill's legs and drops him down on the back of his head before slingshotting Hill into the ringpost.Blade trash talks Hill before grabbing Hidari and he throws him under the bottom rope into the ring..

HE:Hill took a bad knock there....

JT:But that wasn't dangerous?..

HE:Don't know what you mean....

Blade climbs up onto the apron and then scales the ropes as Hidari begins to get up.Blade kneels in position for a moment before diving off and landing a shoulder tackle knockdown on Hidari.They both get back to their feet and then Blade nails a jumping leg lariat (Rough Ryder)...........1......................2................Hidari just pushes his shoulder up.

JT:For the time being we are down to just Kenji Hidari and Yarmouth Blade....but who is going to get the victory?

Blade pulls Hidari up and looks for a powerbomb but Hidari swipes the legs of Blade and slingshots him into the turnbuckle before waistlocking Blade into a bridged german suplex.................1......................2.............shoulder up.They get back up and Hidari slams a knee into Blade's stomach before lifting him up onto his shoulders...

HE:GENSHIN!

Blade elbows his way off the back of Hidari and pushes him against the ropes before flooring Hidari with a clothesline as he comes back.Hidari staggers back to his feet and Yarmouth Blade kicks him in the stomach...

JT:POWERBOMB!

HE:That's it...

Blade powerbombs Hidari into the mat and makes the cover.......................1................................2...................Hill comes off the ropes with a diving legdrop that breaks up the pinfall.Blade gets back up and aims a right hand at Hill but it's ducked and then Hill nails an inverted atomic drop before taking Blade down with a spinning heel kick.Hill rolls to the corner and jumps up onto the top rope...

JT:Hill come from nowhere and back in the driver's seat...MIKE TIME!

Hill flips off into the 450 splash that he lands across the chest of Yarmouth Blade..
........Hidari breaks up the cover!

HE:That was close,but Hidari was on hand to stop the fall...

JT:Right place at the right time...

Hill gets back to his feet but is immediately roundhouse kicked through the ropes by Hidari.Hidari then drags Blade up and pushes him back to the corner.He nails shoulder thrusts on Blade before lifting him onto the top rope and he climbs up with him...

HE:Hidari looking for the high-risk pay off...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 20 Mar 2012, 4:37 pm

Hidari is about to nail a superplex when Hill gets back into the ring and he powerbombs Hidari off the top rope,causing Blade to get superplexed by Kenji at exactly the same time.The crowd are applauding as Hill waits for Blade to get back up and then he superkicks Yarmouth through the ropes to the outside before turning his attention back to Hidari...

JT:Hill on fire right now...and he has Hidari where he wants him...OVER THE HILL!

Hill kicks Hidari in the stomach and then looks for "diamond dust" only for Hidari to push Hill to the corner.Hill immediately leaps onto the top rope and then soars back into an impressive crossbody takedown.......................1..............................2...................Hidari just gets his shoulder up.

JT:Very close nearfall right there...

Hill gets back to his feet and he scouts Blade getting back onto the apron,over his shoulder,and nails a sublime pele kick that sends Yarmouth sprawling to the outside once again.Hidari reaches his feet,groggily,and he falls forwards into a solid kick to the stomach from Hill before being whipped into the corner.Hill follows in with a shining wizard before running Hidari out into a bulldog and then he goes to the corner once again and dives up onto the top rope..

HE:Hill preparing himself for flight here...

JT:It's over if this lands....NEXT BIG MOVE!

Hill flips off into the corkscrew splash,only for Hidari to drive his knees up into the back at the very last minute.Both men are exhausted as they get back to their feet and Hidari lifts Hill up onto his shoulders..

HE:GENS-

Hidari tries to set up for the elevated gutbuster but Hill drops off the back and knees Kenji in the stomach before grabbing ahold of his head...

JT:OVER THE....

Hill looks for "Over the hill" but Hidari counters into a back suplex...................1.....................2...............shoulder up.They both get up and Hidari looks for a vertical suplex but Hill floats over the back and pushes Hidari against the ropes before taking him down with a dropkick as he comes back.They both get back to their feet and Hill kicks Hidari hard in the stomach...

JT:End in sight...OVER THE HILL!

HE:LIGHTS OUT!

Hill is about to nail diamond dust when Yarmouth Blade rolls back into the ring,Interfed Cup in hand and he blasts Hill in the face with the trophy.The crowd are booing furiously as Blade stares down at Hill and it allows Hidari to take advantage...

JT:GENSHIN!

Hidari lifts Blade onto his shoulders and nails the gutbuster,causing Blade to roll out of the ring in pain.Hidari then covers Mike Hill...

HE:Hidari picking up the pieces...

............3!

The crowd boo as the bell sounds to end the contest and "Hood Hop" blasts out of the speakers.Kenji Hidari wipes sweat off his brow and then stares at the Interfed Cup on the canvass,one of the handles has been broken off by Blade's attack on Hill.Hidari looks extremely angry as he snatches the trophy and quickly rolls out of the ring..

JT:Kenji Hidari picking up a very impressive victory once again here on Escalation...following up his Interfed glory with a win over his very closest rivals.......

HE:Blade and Hill did it again...they allowed personal differences to get in the way of personal success....Blade was so set on taking out Hill that he took his eyes off Hidari and suffered the ultimate consequence.....

JT:These two men really need to put their issues aside....because if they don't,then they are going to get left very far behind...

HE:I've never seen Kenji Hidari bothered by something so much...he seems very annoyed that Yarmouth Blade broke the Interfed cup...

JT:That's Hidari's prized possession....he won that with hard work and determination...I can actually understand his frustrations on this occassion...

Hidari shakes his head as he stands on the top of the ramp and stares down at the Interfed cup before walking into the backstage area.Mike Hill is still down in the ring and Blade is on one knee on the outside.The curtain then pushes open again as Alex Walker strides onto the stage.

Walker:We are not done here just yet referee...I would like you to stay out there in the ring a little longer...

The official looks up at Alex Walker and then nods his head in understanding as Walker continues to speak.

HE:What is this?

JT:I have no idea but if Alex Walker is involved then it cannot be good..

Walker:I told Mike Hill and Yarmouth Blade that their actions would not go unpunished...they let this company down at Survival,they almost cost us a monumental victory and I do not overlook such downright stupidity...

I have yet to think of a suitable punishment for Yarmouth Blade,but his time will come....right this minute though I do have a very suitable punishment for Mike Hill.....we may have defeated 6WF at Survival but their essence still lingers in my company and that is something that I will not allow...I want 6WF removed permanantly from this brand of sports entertainment and for that to happen...I had to make a phone call...

JT:What is he talking about?

Walker:You want to try and screw with this company Hill then you have to be willing to deal with the consequences of your actions....something you are about to do right now...one phone call to Danny McGraw about his missing Freeweight Champion and we cut ourselves a deal....so without further ado referee I am ordering a new match....

A match to be contested for the 6WF Freeweight Title.....Mike Hill will defend against this man...

HE:Wow this is a turn up for the books...

JT:It sure is...but who is here to face Mike Hill....OH MY!

The crowd in attendance watch on as "J-pop drop" blasts out and then The Dragon walks out on the stage.There is a mixed reaction as Dragon hands over his Fresher's Ball briefcase to Walker and then walks down to the ring.

HE:I guess Dragon is cashing in his championship opportunity...

JT:He earnt the right and I guess you can't argue with that....Dragon is here to get his hands on the 6WF gold...

HE:Mike Hill is in no fit state to defend himself either...

JT:I think that's the whole point...Dragon was darn impressive for 6WF at Survival and he is looking to continue that streak here by leaving Escalation as the Freeweight Champion..

Mike Bird:Ladies and gentlemen the following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the 6WF FREEWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!

*Crowd pop

HE:Well this match wasn't billed folks until about two minutes ago,we are just as surprised as you...

Dragon nods as the referee calls for the bell to begin the contest.Hill is incredibly dazed as he tries to get up and Dragon bows at him in an almost apologetic way.Hill is holding his head and he sways on the spot before turning around..

JT:I don't see this lasting so long.....WHAT A SUPERKICK!

Dragon flashes a brutal superkick right to the jaw of Hill and knocks the champion down onto the canvass...
HE:New champion...
JT:Kickout Hill..
JT:HE DID IT!

*Crowd pop

HE:Wow oh wow...

JT:Mike Hill demonstrating all of the heart in the world...but how much longer can he last...

HE:Well this all comes back to the fact that Yarmouth Blade slammed Hill in the head with the Interfed Cup...Hill was in no position to compete again after that blow...

JT:And I am sure whatever happens in this imprompto match,Hill will be seeking retribution on Blade...

Dragon looks shocked as the referee signals a two count.The crowd in attendance are rocking as Dragon stands up and brushes his hair out of his face.Hill is extremely groggy and cannot manage to pull himself back to his feet...

HE:As much as I don't like Mike Hill,I don't want to see our company lose any gold..

JT:Be that as it may,that title belt does belong to 6WF and they will never have a better chance of getting it back...

Yarmouth Blade is up on the outside and he jumps onto the apron to cause a distraction.The referee quickly runs over to get rid of Blade as Hill somehow manages to grab the tights of Dragon and pull him down...

1.......................................2...........................3!

JT:Hill retains...

HE:No referee there Jeff..

JT:You have got to be kidding me..

Hill seems to have the three count but the referee is unable to make the count as he is distracted by Yarmouth Blade.Hill slowly gets onto his feet and he looks thunderous as he staggers over to the ropes and he shouts at Yarmouth Blade before swinging a wild right hand at his foe...

HE:Get out of there Blade...

Blade drops off the apron and backs away as Hill turns back around and is lifted into a huge spinebuster by Dragon.Blade tries to jump back onto the apron again but Dragon greets him with a thunderous right hand that knocks Blade down before The Dragon climbs up the ropes...

JT:Dragon taking out all competition here at ringside....and now he is climbing high...

HE:Big risk...

JT:Big risk,even bigger reward if it pays off...DRAGON'S DEN!

The crowd are stunned as Dragon dives off the top and he lands a sickening DDT on the Freeweight Champion as Hill is trying to regain his balance.Hill seems to be completely out of it as Dragon makes the cover...

HE:I think this might be all..

JT:I think you could be right...

.....3!

JT:You were right...

ding ding ding

HE:I usually am..

Mike Bird:Ladies and gentlemen here is your winner.....AND NEW 6WF Freeweight Champion..........Thhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeee Drrrrrrrrrrragggggggggggggooooooooooooonnnnnnnnn!

JT:Alex Walker said Hill needed to be "punished" and this is what he planned...to screw Hill out of championship...

HE:You said yourself that Hill need to be taught a lesson..

JT:And so he does,but he won't learn anything by screwing him over...Alex Walker has abused his authority once again in my opinion...

HE:Well it's done with now...Mike Hill entered the night as 6WF Freeweight Champion...and he is leaving as just another 6CW employee....The Dragon on the other hand is heading back to 6WF with the Freeweight Championship in his possession....

JT:And without stoking the flames of the fire anymore...plenty of blame must be laid at the feet of Yarmouth Blade...he was the one who laid Hill out,leaving him unable to compete in a competitive manner with Dragon.....and as if that wasn't enough,he then distracted the referee when Hill had the three count...

HE:I think the second one might have been an accident...

JT:It doesn't matter one bit...the fact that Blade was out here still,getting involved in business that didn't concern him is enough for Hill to be legimately p155ed...I very much doubt we have heard the last of this..

HE:What we have heard the last of is 6WF and The Freeweight Championship...that gold is gone...back across the border.....Hill might have issues to clear up with Yarmouth Blade,but he will be doing it with championship gold around his waist...

The Dragon clutches the Freeweight Title as he climbs out of the ring and heads towards the rampway.Alex Walker smiles from the stage before walking into the backstage area.Hill is in alot of pain in the ring and Yarmouth Blade holds his jaw on the outside,still coming to terms with what has just happened.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 20 Mar 2012, 4:38 pm

*The action goes into the backstage area and the crowd boo loudly as Killbane is shown standing with Jack Reynolds.

Reynolds:My guest at this time is 6CW's Mexican superstar,Killbane!

*Crowd boo

Reynolds:Last week at Survival we saw a very good performance by you Killbane until you were eliminated by Colbert..

*Killbane holds up his hand and then spits on the floor

Killbane:Do not mention that man's name....after the embarresement he caused me last week,I have nothing to say.I have never been so humiliated and disrespected in my life.I am a wrestling great....Una Dorada...the greatest sensation to ever come out of Mexico and I was severely cheated by that oaf of a man...

Reynolds:To be fair there was no cheating involv...

Killbane:I was cheated because a man of my calibre does not deserve to have to share a ring with a parasite like that.I was thrown off my game and that is completely unfair...infact that result should be removed from the history books....all that matters is what happens tonight...when I avenge the wrongs of last sunday..

Reynolds:So you are more confident in your chances here tonight?

Killbane:I am always confident,that's what makes every other superstar pale in comparison to me.I am the greatest commodity this business will ever have and tonight you are going to see me in all of my glory.

Colbert Pickwhiste may have "pinned" me last week but lightening will not strike twice.....I am responsible for ending many careers in the last few years,and here tonight....expect me to add another name to that list....

*The crowd boo as Killbane brushes past Reynolds and heads towards the entranceway.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 20 Mar 2012, 4:38 pm

*The scene changes to Alex Walker walking down a corridor in the back.He is whistling cockily as shadows pass across his face and he stops.He looks ahead and begins to speak.

Walker:And what can I do for you gentlemen?

*The crowd boo as Kenji Hidari and Dopant Zero stand in front of him

Hidari:Mr Walker....me and you have always had a "professional" relationship which remains amicable....even if I do despise your little minions..

*Walker smiles

Hidari:I did as you asked in regards to Geoff Steel and I brought honour to this company last week by winning the Interfed Cup..

Walker:You have served this company well Hidari...

Hidari:But now I feel it is time you gave something back..

*Walker's eyebrows raise

Hidari:I do not want to get involved in your little war...I have no intention of participating in the futility of it all...all I want is success for Team Japan...success we most thoroughly deserve..

Walker:So what is it you want Kenji?

Hidari:Surprise me...i'll leave it with you Mr Walker and I am sure you will do the right thing....because I would hate for our relationship to fall apart and for that to impact on your little power struggle..

*Hidari stares at Walker and then motions Dopant Zero to follow him out of view.Walker is left standing,looking full of thought,as the action goes back to ringside.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 20 Mar 2012, 4:43 pm

Match 2
Colbert Pickwhiste vs Killbane

JT:It's already been an extremely exciting start to tuesday night Escalation and the action is just getting started...up next is a matchup between two men who were highly impressive for their respective teams at Survival,just coming up short but earning plaudits all the same...

HE:I have to say I was surprised by the efforts of both men,but one in particular...

"The Floral Dance" blasts out and there is a great reaction from the crowd in attendance as Colbert Pickwhiste makes his entrance.He smile as he swings his cane around and then he adjusts his jacket before bellowing "En Garde" to the fans.

Crowd:EN GARDE!

JT:Never in my wildest dreams would I have ever imagined the effect that Colbert Pickwhiste would have on the 6CW universe but they love him...they respond to everything he does and his support continues to rise..

HE:Well whoever would have believed that this man was going to do so well at Survival...lasted until the final decision...the last particpant of "Team Lawless"...it was an honourable performance by Pickwhiste....even if he did fall at the last...

JT:Pickwhiste was finally undone by the might of Dopant Zero but that's no embarresement,he fought with honour and pride....something to be admired.....and he did eliminated his opponent here tonight from that match...

HE:You know what they say though...lightening doesn't strike twice...

Pickwhiste removes his jacket and climbs into the ring,continuing to milk the crowd,as "Malaguena" blasts out and the cheers turn to jeers.Golden pyros explode into the air and then a strobelight appears on the curtain as Killbane bursts through.

JT:Killbane arrived last month after a highly successful career in Mexico...he vowed that he would continue that success here in 6CW and you cannot argue with the results so far...he wasn't successful at Survival but his performance was outstanding all the same..

HE:But I know he won't be happy about that...he felt disrespected by being eliminated by Colbert Pickwhiste and he will want to avenge that humiliation here tonight...

JT:I see no humiliation in that but Killbane is entitled to his opinion...I just hope he doesn't overlook Pickwhiste again tonight because he will be disappointed with the outcome..

HE:I saw Killbane training in the back earlier on and believe me he isn't "overlooking" anything...he is prepared for this match and he is ready to put his name out there and make a statement..

JT:Two men looking to make a name for themselves here tonight...looking for that victory that could potentially lead to bigger and better opportunities......a career-high pay day is possibly on the horizon if they can secure a place on the Night of Glory card.....but nothing but a win here tonight will do for either of these men...but who wants it more?....who has the desire,the hunger to push forward...

HE:Only one way to find out...

Killbane stands at the base of the ring and looks up at Colbert Pickwhiste.He adjusts his mask and then shakes his head at Colbert before climbing into the ring.Pickwhiste looks at Killbane with a slightly bemused expression before shouting "EN GARDE RAPSCALLION" as Killbane gets into a fighting stance.The referee has a quick word with both men before calling for the bell to begin the contest.

JT:Always fascinates me to see two young lions competing for the opportunities that come few and far between.....you have to work for any chance you can muster in professional wrestling...and these two men have to start their hard work right now...

Killbane slowly circles Pickwhiste with apprehension before they lockup in the centre of the ring.Colbert quickly places Killbane in a side headlock but Killbane bounces back off the ropes and pushes Pickwhiste across the ring,only for Colbert to return with a big shoulder block takedown that sends Killbane rolling across the mat.

*Crowd cheer

HE:Where did that come from...

Killbane is on his knees looking shocked as Pickwhiste beckons for him to get back up..Killbane obliges and Pickwhiste offers him a lockup,which Killbane seems to accept before landing a sucker punch to the jaw of Colbert.He kicks Pickwhiste in the stomach before clobbering him back to the ropes and then sends him across the ring.Pickwhiste comes back and Killbane leaps into a dropkick takedown before Killbane hits a suplex....................1..........................2.............shoulder up.

JT:Killbane is his own number one fan...but maybe that's not such a bad thing,his self-confidence has brought him to 6CW on the back of huge success in Mexico...this guy is no slouch...

Killbane pulls Pickwhiste back up and hits forearms before whipping Colbert to the corner.He follows in but takes two feet to the face,that knock him backwards.Colbert lifts himself onto the second rope and comes off with a double axe handle to the top of the head.Killbane staggers back up and is the lifted into a big sidewalk slam............................1......................2..........Killbane kicks out.

HE:Colbert Pickwhiste had the match of his lifetime at Survival and he still lost...these people can cheer him but he will never reach that level of performance once again...

JT:I disagree with that on every level...

Pickwhiste drags Killbane up and tries to lift him up for a powerbomb but Killbane counters with a backdrop.Colbert gets back up and Killbane dropkicks him off the ropes before getting back up and he spins Pickwhiste into a powerslam as he comes back...............1.........................2..........shoulder up.Colbert holds the back of his neck as he gets to his feet and Killbane floors him again with a clothesline before running off the ropes...

HE:BLOODLINE!

Killbane looks for the asai moonsault but Pickwhiste moves out of the way just in time.Killbane manages to land on his feet but staggers off balance as Colbert gets back to his feet and he runs into a spear on the mexican superstar...........................1..........................2.................shoulder up from Killbane.

JT:Close call right there for Colbert Pickwhiste...Killbane just one second away from defeat....

Killbane holds his ribcage as he gets back up and Pickwhiste rakes down his back before kicking Killbane in the stomach and he drills him with a DDT.Colbert bounces off the ropes and then comes forwards into a jumping legdrop..................1..........................2................Killbane pushes his shoulder up.Colbert drags Killbane up and looks for a big vertical suplex but Killbane floats over the back and spins Pickwhiste around before nailing a codebreaker......................1..................2..............kickout!

HE:Both of these men going back and forth with the near falls...but thus far nothing getting close to ending this match..

They both get back to their feet and Killbane ploughs punches into the head of Colbert,knocking Pickwhiste back to the ropes.Killbane then looks for an irish whip but Colbert reverses and sends Killbane off the ropes before taking down with a hiptoss on the comeback...Killbane holds his back as he gets onto his feet again,walking straight into a samoan drop.....................1........................2...............Killbane kicks out!

JT:For anyone who said that Pickwhiste's performance at Survival was a "flash in the pan" then watch this...because he is more than holding his own against this talented up and comer...

HE:All Killbane needs to do is think about the "humiliation" he suffered back at Survival and that should be enough to seem him through...

Pickwhiste has a brief word to the referee,but is told it was a definite two count.He begrudgingly accepts the decision and then he drags Killbane up and lifts him into a vertical suplex.Killbane is prone on the mat as Colbert makes his way to the ropes and then slowly climbs up to the top...

JT:Colbert Pickwhiste is not the sort of 6CW superstar that you expect to see climbing the ropes....but here he is...

HE:And that's why you don't see it..

Pickwhiste reaches the top,but his hesitation to get there allows Killbane to get up,run to the corner,and dive into a leaping enzeguiri to the side of Colbert's head.Pickwhiste falls into a very uncomfortable position as Killbane climbs up the ropes to join his opponent on the top rope...

JT:Killbane now has Pickwhiste exactly where he wants him...

HE:Go hard or go home...it's as simple as that...

JT:HE WENT HARD!

HE:And Colbert Pickwhiste is going home...

The crowd watch on as Killbane delivers a top rope hurricanrana and then hooks the legs of Pickwhiste......................1..............................2.........................Pickwhiste just about manages to kick out.The crowd applaud the efforts of Colbert as Killbane bangs his hand against the mat and appeals to the referee..

JT:Killbane is not happy about that count from the referee...but I assure you there was nothing slow about that....

HE:So you say...

JT:And what possible reason would I have to lie about it?..

HE:...

JT:Exactly so shut your mouth..

Killbane continues to argue with the referee before shoving the official out of the way and he grabs Pickwhiste by the head before dragging him up and he sets him position for a piledriver...Pickwhiste kicks his legs as Killbane tries to lift him up and then he manages to swipe Killbane's legs and stomp down on the Mexican's chest.Pickwhiste then slingshots Killbane to the corner but Killbane manages to land on the ropes..

HE:Look at that athleticism.....CROSSBODY!

JT:We saw this at Survival...

Killbane soars back for the crossbody but Pickwhiste catches him in midair and then swings Killbane up onto his shoulders for the "Bottoms Up" powerbomb.He is seconds away from nailing it before Killbane rolls down the back into a schoolboy pinning combo..................1....................2....................shoulder up.

HE:I told you that Pickwhiste couldn't emulate his performance from last sunday..

They both get back to their feet and Killbane looks for a clothesline but Pickwhiste ducks underneath it and then kicks Killbane in the stomach before looking to get Killbane into a powerbomb position...only for Killbane to counter into a falling DDT........................1........................2...............shoulder up!

JT:Very close call there...

Pickwhiste shakes his head at the referee before dragging Killbane up and he whips him to the corner.He follows in with a clothesline attempt but Killbane gets his knees in the way,knocking Pickwhiste backwards,before turning on his heel and he springboards onto the ropes,soaring back into a crossbody takedown on Colbert..
......Pickwhiste kicks out.

HE:Both of these men have given their all in this match...

JT:But as of yet it has yielded no results...

Killbane bounces back off the ropes before kicking Colbert squarely in the face.He drops three consecutive elbow drops to the chest of Pickwhiste before going to the corner and climbing up onto the top rope.Pickwhiste is prone on the canvass as Killbane gives a signal and then dives off..

HE:450 splash!

Killbane front flips into the 450 splash,only for Pickwhiste to roll out of the way just in time and cause Killbane to land hard on the canvass.Both men are hurting as they struggle back to their feet and then Pickwhiste lifts Killbane up and scoop slams him onto the canvass.Colbert then goes to the corner himself and climbs up..

HE:I would of thought Pickwhiste would have learn his lesson from earlier..

JT:I don't think so..

Pickwhiste reaches the top rope and he shouts "En Garde" to the crowd,who return the call,and then jumps off into a big splash on Killbane as the flashbulbs go off..

JT:Pickwhiste hit it....three count imminent...

.....shoulder up!

HE:Guess again Jeff....this one is still very much in the balance...

Pickwhiste looks slightly baffled as the referee holds two fingers up and signals for the match to continue.Colbert gets up onto his feet and he stares around at the sell-out crowd before walking back to his opponent..

JT:Killbane playing possum right there...

Killbane seems completely disorganised as Pickwhiste comes towards him,only for him to burst onto his feet and lift Colbert into a spinebuster.Both men are down for a few moments before Killbane gets to his feet and runs to the ropes..

HE:Killbane set it up perfectly.....BLOODLINE!

Killbane springboards onto the ropes and flips back into the impressive asai moonsault,only for Pickwhiste to drive his knees up into the midsection at the very last minute.Killbane rolls away in agony as Colbert Pickwhiste gets back to his feet and he seizes Killbane by the head...

JT:Killbane went for one move too many...and now he's in trouble.....BOTTOMS UP!

HE:That'll be the bell..

The crowd boo visciously as Killbane drops to his knees and drives both his fists into the nether regions of Colbert Pickwhiste,giving the referee no choice but to call for the bell."Floral Dance" plays out and Pickwhiste is declared the winner by disqualification as Killbane runs off the ropes and nails the "Bloodline" asai moonsault...

JT:Killbane is one cheating,sore losing s.o.b....he couldn't put Pickwhiste away here tonight but instead of taking defeat on the chin like a man,he chose to end this contest prematurely with the most blatant and dastardly of low blows...

HE:Killbane wasn't willing to go out in humiliating fashion like he did at Survival...instead he chose to have the last laugh....and Colbert Pickwhiste will rue the day he chose to embarress Killbane..

JT:Somehow I doubt it...Pickwhiste is not going to rue anything....when he's recovered I imagine he is coming looking for Killbane and when he finds him,there is going to be a little payback on Colbert's mind..

HE:Well then he needs to be careful...Killbane has a history of ending careers and if Pickwhiste continues to push his luck..

JT:Push his luck?...You mean defeating Killbane twice in two weeks because he is the better man is now called "pushing your luck"?....you have got to be yanking my chain....Pickwhiste has been attacked here by Killbane because Una Dorada knows that Colbert has his number and he doesn't like it one bit....one day he is going to meet Colbert Pickwhiste again and on that day,I would imagine that Colbert Pickwhiste is going to get himself some very sweet revenge...

HE:Keep dreaming.....Killbane is walking tall here tonight and you expect to see that picture each and everytime he steps in the ring with that goof Pickwhiste...

Killbane ignores the jibes of the crowd as he storms up the rampway.He stands at the top of the stage and looks down at the ring with a wry smile as Colbert Pickwhiste is struggling to get back to his feet inside the ring.Pickwhiste looks up at Killbane with loathing on his face and Killbane smirks before heading into the backstage area.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 20 Mar 2012, 4:44 pm

*The crowd pop as the action goes into the backstage area and Johnny Lawless is stood with Timothy Allen.

TA:Johnny...in just a few moments you will participate for your first ever piece of 6CW gold...an "extreme rules" match for the 6CW Extreme Championship....how does it feel?

Lawless:It's an honour...that's the truth.I have made a career in "extreme" wrestling but it has been a dream of mine for some time to come to this great company and finally cement my position as the number one "extreme" superstar in the wrestling industry....

TA:But in your way stands Cerberus....a man that has an unreal pain threshold,in recent weeks you and Cerberus have taken your feud to the next level...but tonight it must go one step further...you must find a way to defeat the monster...do you think you can?

Lawless:I wouldn't be in this business if I didn't believe I could win contests like this.This is what I live for...and through my career I have competed against the baddest,sickest and most crazy s.o..b's that pro wrestling has to offer....

So Cerberus might be scary....but underneath the mask,there is just a man...just like me or you....so he might be able to take alot of pain but I reckon I can push his pain threshold beyond anything he has ever experience before....every man in the world has a breaking point,and it's my job to find out how far I have to push Cerberus until I find that point...

TA:Well I am sure here tonight you will have the crowd on your side as you attempt to follow in the footsteps of 6CW legends like Dicey Reilly.....

Lawless:Dicey Reilly is a hero of mine...he defines a generation of wrestling that you don't see very often anymore...he knew how to take it to the limit each and every night,and that's exactly what I want to do..

It means even more that the title I am competing for here tonight was vacated by Dicey Reilly....and hopefully when he gets himself better,he'll come back and that championship will still be around my waist....because it would be the biggest honour in my life to defend that belt against the great Dicey Reilly..

But first I have to get past Cerberus...and I am under no illusions,this is probably going to be the biggest and most difficult match of my career...but I am ready,I am primed and ready to go...

Everything I have,I will give....tonight you are going to get the very best of Johnny Lawless....and god willing,that will be enough to see me through...

*The crowd pop as Lawless winks at the camera and then walks off into the distance

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 20 Mar 2012, 4:45 pm

Match 3
Extreme Championship
Johnny Lawless vs Cerberus

ding ding

Mike Bird:Ladies and gentlemen the following contest is scheduled for one fall.....and it is for the 6CW EXTREME CHAMPIONSHIP!

*Crowd pop

JT:The vacant Extreme Title will be on the line here tonight...Alex Walker took the executive decision to put the belt on the line when the violent nature of Cerberus and Johnny Lawless' feud reached fever pitch last week at Survival..

HE:Well these two hate one another with a fiery passion...so far we have seen them both exchange in utter brutality against one another....and now they get another chance to do it again tonight but with championship gold on the line..

JT:The Extreme Championship was vacated by Dicey Reilly after a brutal assault from Cerberus and Orthrus last month......now Cerberus and Lawless have the opportunity to win a championship that has been held by the likes of Lex Hart,Keith Leone,Dicey Reilly...the list goes on and on....

HE:Big honour for both of these men...but only one will get the privilidge of walking away tonight as the Extreme Champion....

JT:I don't know if anyone will be walking by time this one is over..

Flames burn from the stage and then more blast from the turnbuckles as "Hell" roars out of the speakers and the crowd in attendance boo up into the rafters.The lights in the arena turn a dark shade of red and cast shadows all around..

Mike Bird:Introducing first...from deadman's corner.....weighing in at 295 pounds.............Ceeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuussssssss!

The crowd continue to boo as the giant masked form of Cerberus appears on the stage.He twists his neck and adjusts the glove on his right hand before walking down to the ring.He climbs onto the apron and then easily steps over the ropes into the ring as the flames continue to burn from all four corners of the ring.

HE:Cerberus is no stranger to "extreme" here in 6CW..

JT:No he's not....Elimination Chamber matches,Street Fights,Inferno matches...you name it and this man has been involved....he loves to cause pain and suffering and what better opportunity to do that than in a match that has no rules....Cerberus is tailor made for the Extreme division...

Cerberus stands in the centre of the ring and he glares up at the stage as "Headstrong" blasts out and the whole arena rises to it's feet.Every fan in attendance is roaring in approval as red and blue pyros explode into the air before a figure emerges from behind the curtain..

Mike Bird:And his opponent........from Sheffield,England......weighing in at 263 pounds......Joooooooohhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyy Laaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwllllllleeeeeessssssssss!

JT:The self proclaimed "Innovator of extreme" is here....Johnny Lawless is being treated to a hero's welcome by the 6CW faithful..

HE:Well these people love a guy who is willing to put his body on the line night after night..

JT:They sure do,and that is exactly what you get with Lawless..not afraid to take a risk,I don't think this kid has ever been afraid of anything in his life....he loves to fight,he loves to create carnage and he will get plenty of opportunities to do that here..

HE:I think this was a good call by Alex Walker...these two are made for the "Extreme" division....put them in any other scenario and they are going to get themselves disqualified..

JT:Just like we saw at Survival...folks I warn you,this one is not going to be for the feint at heart...these two men do not like one another....they will want to cause as much damage as humanly possible....6CW Extreme Championship is on the line...."Extreme rules" in full effect....HERE WE GO!

Lawless tags hands with the fans as he walks down the ramp before exploding into the life and sprinting the rest of the way.He slides under the bottom rope and he immediately runs into Cerberus,both men trading rights and lefts as they meet.Lawless moves his hands faster and lands more blows until Cerberus slams a fierce knee right into the midsection and then floors Lawless with a huge uppercut.Lawless gets back up and Cerberus slams his head against the turnbuckle before stomping on his midsection and he whips Lawless to the opposite corner,where Johnny slams into the turnbuckle.

HE:Cerberus is going to use his power here to make life very uncomfortable for Lawless..

Lawless staggers back out and if scooped up onto the shoulders of Cerberus before being powerslammed down into the mat..................1............2.........shoulder up.Cerberus stands up and bounces back off the ropes before coming forwards with an elbow drop to the chest.He drags Lawless up by the head and then lifts him high into the air...

JT:Cerberus wants a brainbuster here...

Lawless manages to float over the back of Cerberus and he pushes the monster forwards into the turnbuckle before following in with a clothesline.He beckons Cerberus out and then kicks him in the stomach....

JT:STUNNER!

Cerberus catches the foot of Lawless and spins him around before flooring him with a huge clothesline.Lawless gets back to his feet and Cerberus bench presses him into the air,walks him to the ropes and throws Lawless over the top to the outside.

HE:Bad landing there for Johnny Lawless...

Lawless hits the hard flooring and rolls away towards the ringside barrier.Cerberus stares at him for a moment and then climbs out onto the apron and steps onto the floor.He drags Lawless up with ease and then drops him rib-first across the ringside barrier before grabbing his arm and he sends him crashing into the steel steps...

JT:Lawless made a name for himself outside of this company with a string of brutal performances but I don't know if he has ever faced a more dangerous opponent then the one he is in the ring with right now..

Lawless is laying on the floor in alot of pain as Cerberus strides over to him and begins to choke him with his boot.Lawless squirms in an effort to break free but Cerberus continues to choke with ferocity.Cerberus stares around at the booing masses before pulling Lawless back to his feet and slams him back into the ringpost before landing a big uppercut to the throat.

HE:Cerberus is pacing himself,taking his time to inflict punishment on Johnny Lawless..

Cerberus pulls Lawless around the announce table and bounces his head against it before benching him above his shoulders and he throws him through the middle ropes back into the ring.Cerberus climbs up onto the apron and then scales the ropes,waiting for lawless to stand up...

JT:Cerberus got his target set here....WHOAH WHAT A CLOTHESLINE!

Cerberus soars from on high and takes Lawless out with a flying clotheslne.The big man rolls back onto his feet and he draws a finger slowly across his throat before grabbing Lawless by the head...

HE:Cerberus has Lawless exactly where he wants him...

JT:Looks to me like Laweless is about to "Burn in Hell"...

Cerberus underhooks the arms and flips Lawless up for the black tiger bomb/tombstone but Lawless counters into a brilliant x-factor facebuster..

JT:INNOVATOR!

The crowd cheer as Lawless nails the "Innovator" on Cerberus and then quickly crawls into the cover......................1....
JT:NEW CHAMPION!
...Cerberus powers out to the surprise of lawless and the crowd.

HE:It takes a damn sight more than that to keep a monster like Cerberus down...

JT:I can't remember the last time I saw Cerberus pinned for a three count..

Lawless looks at the referee with a stunned expression and then gets back onto his feet.He welcomes Cerberus back up and rocks the monster with right hands before attempting an irish whip,which Cerberus reverses.Lawless hits the ropes and comes back towards Cerberus,who attempts a big boot...

HE:Lawless dodged that one...BOOM!

Lawless ducks underneath the boot and hits the opposite ropes before flying back into a Lou Thesz press,taking Cerberus down and pounding him with furious right hands before standing back up.Lawless works the crowd into a frenzy and then beckons Cerberus back onto his feet...

JT:Johnny Lawless in full swing here.....he is moments away from a career-defining victory...STUNNER!

Cerberus gets up and Lawless kicks him in the stomach before looking for the stunner,only for Cerberus to push him against the ropes and then floors Lawless with a bicycle kick as he comes back.Cerberus walks to the corner and he rips the padding off the top turnbuckle before scooping Lawless up onto his shoulders...

HE:Cerberus looking for a little snake eyes here...

Cerberus runs Lawless to the corner for "snake eyes" before Lawless manages to drop behind and shove Cerberus,chest-first,into the exposed steel.Cerberus staggers back and Lawless takes him down with a russian legsweep before rolling out of the ring and pulling up the ring apron...

JT:Lawless about to bring the fun to the party...

Lawless pulls out a trash can and then climbs into the ring and he slams the can down on the chest of Cerberus.He then goes to the corner and begins to climb up the ropes before looking over his shoulder at Cerberus...

HE:HIGH RISK!

Lawless sails brilliantly off the top rope into a moonsault but Cerberus moves out of the way and leaves Lawless to crash hard through the trash can.Lawless holds his ribcage and rolls in serious pain as Cerberus gets back onto his feet....the monster grabs Lawless by the shoulder and then runs him forwards,he sends Lawless flying under the bottom rope and crashing into the announce table

JT:Johnny Lawless went hell for leather there and it could have cost him big time..

Cerberus climbs out of the ring and he lays huge kicks into the chest of Lawless before dragging him up and he runs him backwards into the ringpost.Lawless is in alot of pain and slumps down on the ground as Cerberus rips the coverings off the announce table and holds a monitor in his hand....

HE:Johnny Lawless is about to get plastered all over the tv,and not in a way he wants...

Lawless staggers up to his feet and then takes a heavy blow to the side of the head from the monitor,causing him to sprawl across the announce table.Cerberus rains down hard punches to the head of Lawless before heading back to the ring....he climbs onto the apron and then up the ropes,the flashbulbs go off as he stares down at Lawless ontop of the table,,,,

JT:Cerberus is going to fly here....and the opportunity for maximum damage is within his grasp..

HE:He's a seven foot,300 pound man...he hits this and you can forget all about it....FROGSPLASH!

Crowd:Holy (beep) x10

JT:PURE AND UTTER DEVASTATION!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 20 Mar 2012, 4:46 pm

Cerberus perches on the turnbuckle and then dives off into a frogsplash,only for Lawless to roll off the table at the last moment,sending Cerberus crashing through the wood and laying amid the wreckage on the floor.Lawless staggers back and rests against the steel steps as Cerberus is motionless...

HE:Cerberus took such a big risk and it didn't pay off....for once the monster has the odds against him...

JT:Lawless rode his luck,took his chances but now he is on the up...Cerberus is hurting badly and Johnny Lawless has an opportunity here...

Lawless slowly staggers forwards and he grabs Cerberus under the arms and tries to drag him back to the ring.Cerberus is a dead weight though and Lawless is forced to use all his strength to lift Cerberus onto the apron and then he rolls the monster under the bottom rope into the ring..

JT:Now Lawless needs to get himself in there and make a cover...he does that and this one is over...

Lawless slowly crawls into the ring and then drapes an arm across the chest of Cerberus..............................1..........................2....................shoulder up from Cerberus.

HE:Both these men have given so much....gave their everything...

JT:But they still need to push on...only one can walk away as the Extreme Champion..

Lawless breathes deeply and then slowly gets back onto his feet.He climbs out of the ring and pulls up the ring apron before dragging out two kendo sticks and he twirls them in his arms before rolling back into the ring.Cerberus is in alot of pain as he slowly gets back to his feet and Lawless begins to crash severe shots to the ribcage of Cerberus and the back,knocking the monster down on his knees.Lawless lifts the kendo sticks over his head and then brings them both down across the skull of Cerberus,causing them to shatter into splinters...

JT:That is sickening impact....Cerberus might be completely out of it...

Cerberus collapses back on his back and the crowd roar.Lawless stares down at him before throwing the remains of the sticks away and then he climbs out of the ring.Lawless works the crowd up into a frenzy with a smirk on his face before producing another table from under the ring and he slides it under the bottom rope..

HE:Lawless can sense how close he is...

Lawless rolls into the ring and he slowly sets the table up in the centre of the ring before climbing back out again.He then goes under the apron from a third time and then stands up tall,holding a weapon in hand as the crowd go crazy...

JT:Johnny Lawless can feel this...the electricity of the crowd...the momentous occassion in front of him..

Lawless is holding "Betsie" and he smiles as he climbs back into the ring.Cerberus is slowly getting to his feet and Lawless begins to clatter the barbed wire baseball bat across the back of the monster.The barbs snag and tear at the skin of Cerberus,producing cuts and welts all across his back before he turns around and Lawless drives the barbed wire right into his midsection...

HE:Cerberus might be a monster but he is feeling each of these shots...

JT:Your damn right he is..

Lawless drags the bat back and then swings it with full force,smashing it clean into the masked face of Cerberus.The barbed wire sticks in the skin and Lawless is forced to tug hard,causing blood to begin spilling from the side of Cerberus' head...

JT:Folks for those of you that are feint at heart,I suggest you turn away now because this is only going to get worse...

Cerberus drops on his back and Lawless begins to smash the barbed wire down into every part of the monster's body he can find.Cuts open up on the arms,legs,chest and neck of Cerberus as the crowd go wild with each passing shot..

HE:Cerberus is getting brutalised here....whoever would of thought it....

Lawless backs to the corner and then lifts himself onto the second rope,baseball bat in hand.Cerberus is extremely groggy but somehow the monster manages to get up onto his feet as Lawless jumps off...

*Crowd pop

JT:GOD WHAT A SHOT!

Lawless drives "Betsie" right across the top of Cerberus' head,causing the monster to collapse like a tonne of bricks.The crowd are going wild as Lawless casts the bat aside and drops into the cover..

HE:Cerberus is down..

JT:New champion..
........Cerberus kicks out!

*Crowd boo

HE:Wow..

JT:What the hell is it going to take...this monster is just impossible to keep down..

HE:I think I have witnessed Cerberus pinned on just two occassions in his 6CW career...this man does not go down without one heck of a fight..

JT:But Lawless has hit him with everthing but the kitchen sink...

Lawless looks completely gobsmacked as the referee signals a two count.He shakes his head and stumbles up onto his feet as Cerberus is already beginning to move.The crowd are willing Lawless on as he beckons for Cerberus to stand..

HE:Lawless setting himself....STUNNER!

Lawless kicks Cerberus in the stomach and looks for the stunner but Cerberus is just about able to push Lawless away.He runs after Lawless into the corner but Johnny sidesteps and drives Cerberus' head against the exposed turnbuckle...

JT:Lawless just paved a golden opportunity.....STUNNER...YES HE HIT IT!

The crowd pop as Lawless hits Cerberus with an almighty stunner which causes the big man to stagger backwards and fall across the table in the centre of the ring.Lawless looks around at the cheering masses before smirking...

HE:And now what is he thinking...he already hit the stunner...

JT:Yeah but Lawless knows Cerberus...and he knows that it is going to take something extra special to get the three count..

Lawless picks "betsie" back up from the canvass and he smashes down into the chest of Cerberus,leaving it draped across him on the table.Lawless then grabs a chair off the canvass and he walks to the corner,holding the chair next to his chest as a shield.He climbs up the ropes and stares out at the crowd as the flashbulbs go off all around..

HE:This really is going to be high-risk....Lawless is going to fly here..

JT:He's got that chair in hand,the barbed wire is across Cerberus' chest....this is going to end badly...

Lawless is about to jump when flames explode from the stage and Orthrus comes rushing into the view.The crowd boo as Orthrus comes down the rampway towards the ring...

JT:Cerberus' brother is coming to his aid here...and there ain't a damn thing the rfeeree can do about it....it's "extreme rules" after all..

HE:Maybe Lawless can do something about it....LIKE THAT!

*Crowd pop

Lawless sees Orthrus coming and he waits for him to get towards the ring before throwing the chair (ECW style) down at the skull of Orthrus,knocking the big man down.The momentary distraction though has allowed Cerberus to roll off the table and he lows Lawless on the top rope..

JT:Dammit...Orthrus being out here provided Cerberus with a great chance to catch his breath...this is not good here...

The barbed wire baseball bat is still across the table as Cerberus seizes Lawless by the throat.The monster peers through his mask at his opponent,who is straddled on the top rope,and then he swings him off...

HE:I don't think I can watch...

JT:OH MY GOD!

Crowd;Holy (beep) x7

HE:Forget about it...

The crowd are stunned as Cerberus lifts Lawless down off the top rope and chokeslams him right through the table,causing Lawless to land hard on the barbed wire.Lawless is completely motionless in the wreckage as Cerberus stands over him,blood seeping from numerous cuts,and then he kicks the debris out of the way and drops into a cover as Orthrus recovers on the outside..

JT:This damn sure isn't right....Johnny Lawless was fighting like never before...he had the monster reeling...

HE:And now he's done for...
......3!

ding ding

JT:What a goddamn travesty...

Mike Bird:Ladies and gentlemen here is your winner....................and NEW 6CW Extreme Champion.....................Ceeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrbbbbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuuuuuuussssssssssss!

The crowd are booing horrendously as "Hell" blasts out of the speakers and flames burst from all four turnbuckles,causing the lights in the arena to dim.Orthrus is stood on the outside laughing as the referee hands the Extreme Title to Cerberus,who snatches it out of his grasp and stands over Lawless...

HE:Cerberus has done it...finally he has won his first gold in 6CW and what a win this is....Lawless threw everything at the monster,but it still wasn't enough....who the hell is even going to get close to Cerberus in the "extreme division"...

JT:The monster showed once again why he is to be feared...he took everything that Lawless had to offer and he still came for more....there will be question marks over Orthrus role in this match,because had he not interfered when he did,I think this resuly could be very different...

HE:We'll never know now...but what we do know is that Cerberus has defeated Johnny Lawless here on Escalation....Cerberus is the brand new Extreme Champion...

JT:And how ironic is it that Cerberus and Orthrus are the reason that that championship was vacated in the first place when they put Dicey Reilly on the shelf...and now the belt belongs to Cerberus in one hell of a ferocious encounter...

HE:If I had to put money on it,then I would say the feud between Lawless and Cerberus is far from over.....no way Lawless is going to rest back on that...

JT:No way on earth...Lawless is a proud man,and he got a rough deal here tonight...he'll be back and he'll be looking for quick revenge on Cerberus for what happened here tonight....but for the time being,Cerberus is victorious...winning his first ever championship here in 6CW,he is the brand new 6CW Extreme Champion...

HE:And I think the "Extreme" division is in for a reality check....because there is nobody in the world that can stand toe to toe with Cerberus and get the better of him...

JT:Johnny Lawless almost did it,but like many before him,he fell just short....perhaps these two will meet again,my guess would be that that will happen in the very near future...but for the time being,Lawless needs some medical attention,as does Cerberus,and both men need a well earnt rest...

Cerberus smirks evily at the flames from the turnbuckles and then smiles down at Lawless.He holds the Extreme Title in the air and then falls backwards out of the ring to join his brother in the aisleway as the crowd continue to boo.Orthrus congratulates his brother as the referee checks on Lawless in the ring and then EMT's make their way down the ramp.Cuts are visable on the arms and blood streams from the side of Cerberus' head but the new Extreme Champion looks unbothered as he and his brother stand tall on the stage.

HE:Cerberus sporting the scars of battle...but he'll not worry about that when he is going asleep tonight,knowing he is the brand new 6CW Extreme Champion...

Cerberus and Orthrus disappear as the referee and the medics check on Lawless.He has a bad cut across his back from where the table splintered and the barbed wire stuck in.He also looks extremely disorientated as he clings to the referee for support and the medics continue to run their checks.

JT:We wish Johnny Lawless a speedy recovery after that brutal affair and we hope to see him back in a 6CW ring very soon...but as they say,the show must go on,and we have plenty left yet to look forward to..

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 20 Mar 2012, 4:46 pm

*The action goes into the back where Perfect Jack is standing by with Timothy Allen.

TA:Jack,in just a few moments you will team with GazzyD and Jerome Dubois to take on the Genesis trio of Michael Sweetwater,Mr Kenty and Chris Guerra.After hearing earlier tonight that the war between 6CW and Genesis will end at Night of Glory...what are your immediate thoughts?

Jack:Well i've been saying to anyone that will listen that I want to be the one that faces Lex Hart at Night of Glory...me and Lex have got huge history with one another...always fighting on different sides of the same equation and this time is no different....I know that I can get the job done against Lex,and I have my reservations that anybody else can..

TA:So you don't believe 6CW stands a chance if Keith Leone was to be victorious here tonight?

Jack:I wouldnt say we were dead and buried but I would tip the scales in Genesis' advantage...I know i've got Lex's number and he knows it aswell...that's why he offered Leone the first shot...he knows if he was standing across the ring from me at Night of Glory,his whole world would come crashing down around him...

TA:If you are unsuccessful in your quest to face Lex at Night of Glory though...what can we expect from Perfect Jack?

Jack:Expect me to be where I need to be...on the frontline doing all I can for 6CW...if I can't be the one to end this war then you can count on me being the one that pushes Genesis to their utter limits,opening the door for someone else to finish the job off..

I've been in this company from the beginning...i've seen it all...the good times and the bad times...but we have never faced a threat like Genesis....a threat that needs to be removed...a threat that will be removed...

So we'll keep fighting...we'll fight tonight,we'll fight next week and we'll fight right up until this war reaches a climax......for each and every loyal supporter that has followed up from the beginning,I will give my all....

This ends at Night of Glory....and no matter what it takes...no matter what lengths we might have to go to....6CW will stand victorious.....you have my word on that!

TA:Thanks for your time Jack..

*The crowd cheer as Jack nods at Allen and then walks out of shot

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 20 Mar 2012, 4:47 pm

Match 4
Perfect Jack/GazzyD/Jerome Dubois vs Mr Kenty/Michael Sweetwater/Chris Guerra

The action is at ringside and the crowd pop into the rafters as "I am perfection" roars out of the speakers and Perfect Jack makes his entrance.Jack strides out onto the stage and he smiles at the reception of the crowd before throwing his arms in the air,causing purple pyros to explode behind him.Jack strides down to the ring and then rolls in.

JT:Six man tag match up next here on Escalation....and it will be Genesis vs 6CW....Perfect Jack,GazzyD and Jerome Dubois up against Chris Guerra and the Undisputed Tag Team Champions,Sweetwater and Mr Kenty..

HE:And what a big announcement earlier....Dubois and Gazzy will have their championship match against Genesis next week on Escalation..

JT:Huge announcement and something that not even Alex Walker can stand in the way of...that match will take place next week..

HE:It won't matter anyway....Genesis will be victorious here tonight,and they will be victorious next week.....

Jack paces the ring as the lights dim and then "Airplanes" echoes out to a thunderous ovation.Silver pyros explode from the stage and then GazzyD appears through the billowing smoke.He bounces down the rampway,tagging hands with the fans in attendance before vaulting up into the ring.He shakes hands with Jack before going to the corner and posing...

JT:GazzyD returned over a month ago to lend weight to the 6CW charge....and in just a weeks time he can seriously dent the armour of Genesis.....

HE:I told you,it's not going to happen..

JT:I beg to differ...

" " roars out and there is a big reception as red,white and blue fireworks explode into the air.Jerome Dubois makes his entrance and he nods his head in appreciation of the noise made by the crowd before he strides down to the ring and he climbs in.Dubois touches knuckles with Gazzy and Jack..

JT:All three men in the ring are former world champions...they add serious weight to 6CW's fight....and here tonight,hopefully we are going to see exactly what they are made of..

HE:It doesn't matter about past achievements...these guys might have been great once but they are not anymore....Genesis is the future...

All three stand in the ring and then "Numb" screeches out to unanimous boos from the crowd.Green pyros shoot into the air and explode as Chris Guerra walks out onto the stage.He smiles cockily down at his opponents before Michael Sweetwater and Mr Kenty walk out and flank him.Kenty and Sweetwater have their tag titles around their waists and they all smile as they walk down to the ring.

JT:Genesis certainly have alot of talent...they should be admired for that fact alone....but this is where things get interesting.Now the pressure is on....this war ends in five weeks and it will be intriguing to see how these youngsters cope with the pressure..

HE:They can cope just fine...

JT:You don't convince me....it's all well and good going around and beating people up for fun...but now they are working to a deadline....they have five weeks to finish 6CW off for good....Perfect Jack,Dubois and Gazzy all have experience of the high pressure situations but can Genesis keep up their momentum...

HE:They've done it for twelve months...they've faced many "high pressure" situations so stop trying to make something out of nothing....Genesis is rising and at Night of Glory their ascencion will be complete...

Genesis slowly climb up into the ring and the referee manages to step in between all six men as trash talk and abuse flies back and forth.The offficial speaks with all six men and manages to cool the situation off as both teams decide who is going to begin the contest..

JT:Michael Sweetwater,one half of the tag team champions,is starting out for Genesis and he will take on Jerome Dubois...

HE:This is the night that will set the tone for the next five weeks....and you will see just how dominating Genesis are going to be..

The bell sounds as Dubois and Sweetwater circle one another before locking up in the centre of the ring.Dubois applies a quick headlock and then knees Sweetwater in the stomach before whipping him into the corner.He follows in for a clothesline but Sweetwater gets his feet up and knocks Dubois back before lifting himself up onto the second rope...

HE:Double axe...

Dubois catches Sweetwater coming off the ropes with a kick to the gut and then flips Sweetwater up onto his shoulders.He shouts "Vive le France" and the crowd cheer as he powerbombs Sweetwater into the mat...

JT:Garlic bomb connects......

....Kenty breaks the cover up!

HE:That is how a tag team partner is suppose to act....that is what will prove the difference next week...

Kenty kicks out at the head of Dubois and then spits in the direction of gazzyD as the referee is forced to interject.Kenty is forced back to his corner as Dubois smirks at him.Sweetwater slowly crawls up and Dubois hits him with harsh knife edge chops before whipping him off the ropes and he takes him down into a swinging powerslam as he comes back.................1.....................2....................shoulder up.

JT:Dubois and the rest of Team 6CW just need to keep it calm...if you don't let Genesis under your skin and approach it like any other match then they have a great chance here...

Dubois stands up and he stomps down on the chest of Sweetwater before tagging in GazzyD.The crowd cheer as Gazzy quickly springboards onto the top rope and drops an elbow into the chest of Sweetwater..............................1...................................2....................kickout.Gazzy pulls Sweetwater up to his feet and he underhooks both is his arms..

HE:Fight it Sweety...

JT:Gazzy looking for "Deep Impact"...

Gazzy looks for the underhook facebuster but Sweetwater manages to back towards the ropes and he backdrops Gazzy over the top onto the apron.Sweetwater turns around and Gazzy shoulder thrusts him through the middle rope before sunset flipping over the top into rollup....................1..............................2.....................kickout.They both get back up and Sweetwater looks for a clothesline but Gazzy ducks underneath and counters with an atomic drop before following up with a backstabber...........................1.........................2...............shoulder up.

JT:Close call right there and Michael Sweetwater is struggling here in the early going...

HE:Once he finds his feet it will be a different matter...

Sweetwater slowly gets up and Gazzy kicks him in the stomach before dropping him once again with a big dropkick.Gazzy then crawls across and makes the tag to Perfect Jack,drawing cheers from the crowd.Jack lets Sweetwater up before snapmaring him back to the canvass and then he runs off the ropes,returning with a solid kick to the face of Sweetwater....................1.....................2.......................shoulder up.

JT:Right now Team 6CW is doing a real job on Michael Sweetwater....and this is exactly what they need to do....isolate and wear down...

Jack lifts Sweetwater up again and nails him with a snap suplex before rolling over to the corner and he climbs up onto the top rope.Sweetwater is prone on the canvass as Perfect Jack prepares himself...

HE:Stop him...

Guerra runs across the apron to try and distract Jack,but Perfect manages to kick him in the head and knock him down onto the hard flooring.The momentary distraction though allows Sweetwater to get back up and he swipes Jack's legs on the top rope,causing him to get crotched.

Crowd:Boooooooooooooo!

HE:And now Genesis take control....

Sweetwater makes the tag to Kenty and they both scale up the ropes before delivering a big double superplex from on high.The ring shakes from the impact and then Kenty crawls into the cover on Perfect Jack.................................1..............................2...................shoulder up

Kenty sends hard kicks into the back of Jack before pulling him up and he whips him into the corner.He then follows in and lands a stiff kick to the face of Jack before lifting him up onto his shoulders...

JT:Green bay plunge...

Kenty runs Jack towards the centre for the rolling fireman's slam but Jack manages to slide off the back and he locks his hands around the waist of Kenty before delivering a bridging german suplex...................1...........................2................Kenty kicks out.

HE:That's not fair...

JT:Shut up and get a grip of yourself...

Jack and Kenty get back to their feet before Kenty looks for a quick kick to the stomach but Jack catches his foot and counters with a dragon screw takedown.He gets back up,holding Kenty's leg,and stomps down on his chest before trying to twist around..

JT:FIGURE FOUR...

Chris Guerra rushes into the ring and he clatters into Jack from behind,taking him down.GazzyD immediately springboards onto the top rope and sails across the ring,taking Guerra out with a flying headscissors as the crowd pop...

HE:Get him out of there ref..

JT:Chris Guerra had no business being in there either...

The referee quickly gets rid of GazzyD and Chris Guerra.Jack gets back to his feet and he grabs Kenty by the arm,looking for the "Perfect slam" but Kenty drops behind and counters with an inverted headlock backbreaker and then follows up with a swinging neckbreaker....................1............................2.....................shoulder up.

HE:Now Kenty is demonstrating why he has such a big future in front of him...

JT:I believe that...Kenty is an exceptional athlete...

Kenty pulls Jack up and lifts him into a big vertical suplex before going to the corner and he tags in Chris Gurra.Kenty scales up the ropes and perches on top for a moment before diving off into a senton bomb across the chest of Jack.....the referee escorts Kenty from the ring as Jack staggers back up an Guerra lifts him onto his shoulders before hitting a fireman's slam...

HE:That could do it..
.....Jack just kicks out.

JT:Close call there for Perfect jack...he needs to get a foothold back in this match and quickly..

Jack gets back to his feet and Guerra lifts him into a bodyslam before running off the ropes and returning into a standing moonsault.......................1..........................2..............shoulder up.Guerra spits in anger and then drags Jack back to his feet before trying to lift him up into a powerbomb...

JT:Jack had that scouted all of the way...

Jack slides down the back of Guerra and then locks his waist before hitting a big german suplex.He keeps his hands locked and drags Guerra up again before nailing a second......and then a third......a fourth.....fifth.......sixth...

HE:THis is unreal...

JT:Incredible effort from Perfect Jack...

Jack keeps his hands locked again and he pulls Guerra back to his feet.Guerra's eyes are rolling as Jack then drills him with the seventh successive german suplex and then drops into the cover...

JT:Call it a night...

...Sweetwater dives off the top rope and lands his patented double foot stomp to the back of Perfect Jack as the crowd boo.Jerome Dubois quickly bursts into the ring and he rushes across towards Sweetwater...

JT:FRENCH CONNECTION!

Dubois runs right through Sweetwater with a sickening spear and the crowd go wild with cheers.Dubois gets back to his feet and raises his arms in the air,before he is seized from behind....

HE:MIC CHECK!

Kenty swings Dubous around and drills him with the "Mic Check" as the crowd boo furiously.Kenty rolls Dubois out of the ring with his foot and trash talks the Frenchmen before turning around...

JT:DEEP IMPACT!

The crowd in attendance roar in appreciation as Gazzy drills Kenty with the double underhook facebuster.Kenty rolls out of the ring in pain and joins Sweetwater in the aisleway as Gazzy runs off the opposite ropes and then returns...

JT:SLINGSHOT SENTON!

Crowd:That was awe-some x5

Gazzy slings himself over the top rope into a somersault senton takedown on the tag team champions.In the ring,Perfect Jack and Chris Guerra are slowly getting back to their feet and Jack kicks Guerra in the stomach...

JT:PERFECT PLEX!

Jack looks for his "perfect plex" but Guerra swivels out of it and counters with a big neckbreaker.He then goes to the corner and climbs up onto the ropes as the flashbulbs go off...

HE:Go on Chris....for Genesis.....FLAWLESS FINISH!

JT:Nothing Flawless about that I can assure you...

Guerra flips off backwards into a picture perfect moonsault,only for Jack to move aside at the very last minute,causing Guerra to slam hard into the canvass.Jack slowly crawls back to his feet and he drags Guerra up onto his feet...

JT:PERFECT SLAM!

Jack nails the "Angle slam" on his opponent in the centre of the ring and covers.....................1.................................2....................Sweetwater places Guerra's foot on the ropes from the outside.

HE:There are bodies strewn all over the place here...

Sweetwater is quickly clobbered from behind by Jerome Dubois,who then grabs Sweetwater by the neck and hauls him face-first into the ringpost.The crowd are cheering until Kenty dropkicks Dubois in the back,causing him to slam head-first into the ringpost himself and collapse onto the floor....GazzyD is back up and he begins to trade blows with Kenty on the outside...

JT:The referee needs to get a little bit of control here....these guys are beating one another senseless on the outside...

HE:What the heck is going to happen when those four collide next week...

The referee is leaning out of the ring,telling Kenty and Gazzy to break it up but they pay no attention.In the ring,Jack is beckoning for Guerra to stand up...

JT:They can fight all they want on the outside....the only thing that matters is what happens in the ring...

HE:Exactly....and look what is happening..

From the crowd comes Jack Frost with a smile on his face.He rolls into the ring behind Perfect Jack and then waits for him to turn around...

JT:Referee will you turn around and look at this..

The referee is trying to sort out the brawl between GazzyD and Kenty as Frost spins Jack around and kicks him in the stomach...

HE:COLD SNAP!

Frost looks for the gringo killer but Perfect pushes him away,causing Frost to collide heads with the recovering Chris Guerra.Frost staggers back around and Jack delivers a huge overhead belly to belly which dumps Frost over the top rope to the outside of the ring....Jack then turns his attention back to Guerra....

JT:Perfect Jack had it all taken care of...

Jack delivers a second "perfect slam" to Guerra,leaving him sprawled on the canvass.On the outside,Kenty looks for a clothesline but Gazzy ducks it and vaults onto the ringside barrier before flying back with a disaster kick to the face of Kenty...

HE:Nooo....

JT:And that leaves Jack and Guerra in the ring.....FIGURE FOUR LEGLOCK!

The crowd pop as Jack synches in his patented submission in the centre of the ring.Guerra yells in pain and Jack turns up the pressure some more,causing Guerra to tap his hands to the mat and the referee calls for the bell.

JT:Forget it...the moment that submission was locked in,this one was all over...

"I am perfection" screams out and the crowd cheer loud as the referee raises Perfect Jack's hand in the air.Chants of "6C-Dub" ring out all around the arena as Jack goes to the corner and celebrates his victory.

HE:This isn't fair....this is suppose to be Genesis' night...

JT:Well the party just got crashed...Perfect Jack,Jerome Dubois and Gazzy are victorious here...big showing from Jack,and huge momentum for Dubois and Gazzy heading into next week's tag title match...

Gazzy helps Dubois up on the outside and they look pleased as they celebrate the victory.Jack gives them the thumbs up from the ring as he turns to the crowd and motions a belt around his waist...

JT:Perfect Jack has not given up his aspirations just yet...he wants to be the one heading to Night of Glory....he wants to be the one that ends this war and dethrones Lex Hart...

HE:He'll never be able to pull that off..

JT:You said there was no way they could win tonight so you'll have to forgive me for having my reservations....Perfect Jack has led 6CW to a very big win here tonight...and Genesis will no doubt be hurting after that one...

Jack slowly climbs out of the ring and begins to make his way up the ramp as Sweetwater,Kenty,Frost and Guerra begin to make it to their feet.Sweetwater and Kenty stand in the aisleway looking extremely displeased as Jack smirks at them and then heads through the curtain.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 20 Mar 2012, 4:48 pm

*The action goes backstage again and this time Mike Hill is shown furiously storming up a corridor.He smashes production equipment out of his way before reaching the door of Alex Walker's office.He tries the handle but it's locked so he begins to hammer on the door.

Hill:I know your in there Walker...you've screwed me you son of a b1tch....I swear to god your going to pay..

*Hill continues to pound on the door as security comes into the shot and the three guards surround Hill.

Security:I'm here to inform you Mr Hill that you are to be escorted from the premises right this minute...

Hill:I dare you to even try and force me...

Security:Don't do anything stupid...

*Hill stares at the security guards and looks ready to spring an attack when he is clattered from behind by Yarmouth Blade.Blade manages to get a few kicks in on Hill's skull before the security guards move in and push him backwards.Blade shouts in anger as Hill gets back to his feet and attempts to break through the security.

Hill:This is all your fault you jacka55....because of you I have lost my title..

Blade:You got what you deserved Hill..

*More security comes on the scene to sort out the situation as Hill and Blade continue to shout abuse at one another.Slowly but surely they are dragged away from the scene as the crowd in the arena can be heard booing.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 20 Mar 2012, 4:48 pm

Match 5
Treasure trail Qualifier
Udo Berg vs Dan Morris

JT:Our next contest of the evening will be the first of five "Treasure Trail" qualifying matches...

HE:And what exactly is the "Treasure Trail"?

JT:It comes to my understanding that the "Treasure Trail" will be a contest at Night of Glory.Six men will compete in a ladder match,with a briefcase hanging high above the ring.Inside that briefcase will be a contract for a championship match of the winner's choosing,anytime,anyplace,anywhere in the next twelve months...

HE:That is historic...can you imagine how dangerous somebody would be with that briefcase in their hands?...

JT:Exactly...the "Treasure Trail" is going to provide one 6CW superstar with an absolute golden opportunity to the top of the mountain...

"S.W.A.G" plays out and there is a good reception from the crowd as Dan Morris bounces out onto the stage.He tags hands with the fans and then sprints down to the ring and slides under the bottom rope.Morris stands up and poses in the corner..

JT:In recent weeks we have seen Dan Morris compete in a tag team with Byron Williams,but now his attention turns to something very different indeed....a life-changing opportunity..

HE:Well this is what I mean....Dan Morris' form in 6CW has been very hit and miss...but this one contest give him a chance that he may never get again...

JT:Great idea for once by Alex Walker...this should lead to a very intriguing situation by time Night of Glory comes around..

Morris jumps down from the turnbuckle as the lights in the arena dim and then green pyros explode into the air."Numb" screams out of the speakers and the crowd boo hysterically as Udo Berg strides out onto the stage.The giant stares down at Dan Morris with a cold look on his face before making his way to the ring..

HE:And imagine if Udo Berg wins that briefcase...

JT:The "Genesis Giant" is scary enough as it is...with a championship match of his choosing whenever he wants in the pipeline,he becomes nigh unstoppable..

Berg quickly descends on the ring and then he climbs up onto the apron before stepping over the top rope into the ring.The referee stands in between both men and quickly talks them through the rules before backing away and he calls for the bell to begin the contest..

JT:One fall to a finish here....the winner will take the first position in the "Treasure Trail" match at Night of Glory...

HE:Morris needs to move at all times here....if he gets caught in the grasp of Udo Berg then you can call it a night..

The referee backs away as Berg quickly closes on Morris and tries to launch into a big haymaker.Morris ducks underneath and tries to move away from the clash as Berg continues to hunt him down.Morris backs up in the corner and Berg rushes towards him for a big clothesline but Morris avoids it and he rattles off quick kicks to the legs...

JT:Morris has to be on his toes for this entire contest..

HE:And even then I don't think that will be enough...

Morris backs away after landing the kicks and Berg merely looks disgruntled.Morris looks for another swinging kick but Berg catches his foot with ease and then uses his power to flip Morris upside down,causing Dan Morris to land hard on his chest...

JT:That is scary strength...

Berg begins to slam massive hammerblows across the spine of Morris before dragging him to his feet and whips Morris into the corner.Morris slams into the turnbuckle and then staggers back out as Berg shows immense power to bench press him over his shoulders.He holds Morris in the air for ten seconds and then roars as he drops Morris into a huge slam...

HE:Udo Berg is a future world champion,mark my words...this guy is a giant,who can stop him..

JT:They are few and far between but out there somewhere will be somebody capable of defeating that man..

HE:Do you think Dan Morris is one of them people?

JT:Time will tell..

Morris holds his spine in agony before Berg bounces back off the ropes and then comes forwards into a big splash...

HE:This is it...

Morris just manages to roll out of the way in time as Berg slams into the canvass.Morris quickly rushes off the ropes himself and returns with a low hesitation dropkick to the face of the giant before scrambling to the corner and he climbs up..

JT:Dan Morris actually has a chance here...but can he take it?

Morris waits on the top rope for Berg to get up and then he dives off into a big missile dropkick which staggers Berg off balance but does not take him down.Morris stands up quickly and he lashes hard kicks into the legs of Berg before going to the corner again and he climbs up to the top..

HE:Morris trying to build his momentum...

JT:MOMENTUM STOPPED!

Morris dives high into a angled crossbody,only for Berg to catch him in midair and then nail a brutal world's strongest slam.He stares down at the limp body of Dan Morris before hooking his leg............................1............................2...........Morris just gets his shoulder up!

HE:I didn't expect that..

JT:I don't think anyone did...

Berg looks at the referee with an annoyed grimace as the official signals a two count.He then
drags Morris back to his feet and flips him up onto his shoulders for a powerbomb..

HE:Morris is going for one hell of a ride here..

Morris slams down fists into the forehead of Berg before trying to counter with a headscissors takedown.Berg is too strong though and he keeps Morris in position before dropping him backwards,guillotining him across the top rope...

JT:That is one hell of a landing right there...Dan Morris almost got decapitated...

HE:Shockwaves right up the spine from that one..

Berg stands up and watches Morris writhing in pain on the floor.Morris is clutching at his throat as he staggers up onto one knee and then stands up...he stumbles into the centre of the ring and Berg seizes him around the neck before hoisting him into the air..

JT:And the old adage says "what goes up,must come down"...oh hell what a crash landing...

The crowd boo as Berg absolutely decimates Dan Morris into the canvass with an earth-shattering chokeslam before placing both palms across his chest in a pinning combo..
............3!

HE:And just like that....call it a night...

The crowd boo as "Numb" screams out and Udo Berg stands up,victorious.The referee tries to raise Berg's hand but the giant scares the official away and then raises both his arms in the air,whilst letting out a primal roar.Dan Morris lays motionless on the canvass.

JT:Udo Berg just made one hell of a statement....and he becomes the first qualifier for the "Treasure Trail" match at Night of Glory...

HE:And the whole 6CW lockeroom just witnessed what this man is capable of...imagine that "treasure trail" briefcase in his possession...Udo Berg is going to Night of Glory...and he could be walking away a very rich man indeed...

Berg glares around at the crowd and then he stares down at Morris with anger in his eyes.The crowd begin to boo furiously as Berg easily drags Morris up off the canvas and he lifts him into a chokeslam position before walking him towards the ropes..

JT:Enough is e-damn-nough here....don't do it....OH GOD!

The crowd wince as Berg chokeslams Morris down over the top rope,causing Morris to land sickeningly on the hard flooring.Berg merely looks disinterested as he stares down at Morris and then he climbs out of the ring and heads towards the back..

HE:Big message sent here by Udo Berg..

JT:There was no need for that...Udo Berg had no right to assault Dan Morris once this match was over...

HE:He can do what he wants....Genesis are running the show Jeff..

JT:It makes me sick...and to think that that man right there...the "Genesis Giant" could be in control of a championship opportunity of his choosing once Night of Glory is over is extremly frightening...

The referee is on the outside checking on Dan Morris as Berg reaches the top of the ramp.Udo stares around with a cold look his face before turning around and he walks into the backstage area as Morris continue to lay motionless on the floor.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 20 Mar 2012, 4:49 pm

*The crowd goes wild with boos as the action goes backstage and Hero is stood with Timothy Allen.

Hero:Don't even begin this lame excuse of an interview with the words
"My guest at this time.."
Or "Thanks for joining me"...
Because it lacks originality
And Hero hates a lack of originality

TA:Erm ok..

Hero:Infact don't even speak chumpstain.
These people aren't interested in hearing you speak.
They want to hear me
The best in the business
The Alpha Male
The Guardian Angel
The man that is going to put 6CW to the sword

*Crowd boo and Hero smirks

Hero:I implore you all to enjoy the next five weeks because they are the last in 6CW history.
Once I am through with this place,there will be nothing but smouldering remains
And Keith Leone merchandise,because even in the armaggedon nobody wants to wear that cr@p

Get ready 6CW because this is the end
For five weeks you get to witness greatness
You get me in all of my glory
And I am going to take great pleasure in destroying everything that the "legends" have built
I'm the only living legend
And I decide what survives,and what falls into the abyss

So this interview doesn't matter
Because this fool doesn't deserve to speak to Hero
Nobody deserves to speak to Hero
But what everyone does get,is a front row ticket to the Hero show
and it begins here tonight

Nobody can stop the inevitable
Nobody can stand in my way
And if anyone does....prepare yourself for the consequences

I am the harbinger of doom
The bringer of the end
And before this is over
You will all fall at my knees and beg for mercy

And I will laugh
I will rejoice in your suffering
I will end 6CW!

*The crowd boo furiously as Hero bounces the microphone off Timothy Allen's head and then walks away with a smile

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 20 Mar 2012, 4:50 pm

*The scene is down at ringside and the lights go out.The crowd can be heard cheering and some screaming at the darkness.The titantron then flashes on and a blue light explodes for the mouth of the entranceway as "Can't Stop" roars out to an almighty reception from the 6CW faithful.Every fan in the vicinity rises to their feet.

JT:Listen to this ovation....almost 15,000 on their feet showing their appreciation for Zach Corchia...

HE:And so they should....Corchia has fought like a warrior for the past two months,doing everything he can to rescue Christy James from the clutches of Visage...and last week at Survival he endured one of the most brutal "last man standing" matches I have ever witnessed...

JT:The match ended in a draw,both men unable to answer the referee's ten count...but Corchia inflicted so much damage on Visage that security were able to rescue Christy James..

HE:This man deserves a medal in my book for his efforts....true heart and courage from Zach Corchia..

*Corchia walks onto the stage,dressed in a hooded top and jeans.His face is still sporting cuts and bruises from last week and he hobbles slightly as he makes his way down to the ring,tagging hands with the fans as he comes.Corchia slowly takes his time to climb up into the ring.

Crowd:Zach Cor-ch-a x10

JT:Corchia has displayed so much determination and heart in the recent weeks...he deserves every plaudit and every accolade...

HE:I wonder what he is out here to say..

*Corchia paces the ring for a moment,looking touched by the reception from the crowd.And then he takes a microphone from Mike Bird.

Corchia:Thank you....thankyou very much for that reception..

*Crowd cheer louder

Corchia:And thankyou to everyone that has been sending me messages of good will over the last week.....it means a great deal to me.

Crowd:Zach Cor-ch-a x10

Corchia:As you all know,last week my fight with Visage reached a culimination in a very brutal "last man standing" match.The last sight you all saw was me and Visage both being wheeled out of the arena on a stretcher....I was badly hurt and needed serious medical attention but all of it,every last moment of pain I had to endure was worth it...because in the end I got the result that I wanted....that everyone tied into 6CW wanted...I rescued Christy James from the torturous hell that she was forced to live in...

*Crowd pop

Corchia:Christy is still in the hospital because of the damage she has suffered at the hands of Visage.Her arm was broken and there are some very bad cuts and other injuries that she sustained because of that monster.Her mindframe has been deeply affected but slowly she is getting back to grips with reality,becoming the Christy that we all know and love...

*Crowd cheer

Corchia:Never once during the last two months have I come close to quitting....with everything I had at stake,there was no way on earth that I would lay down and allow Visage to run rule over this place.I said it before and I will say it again...I have been an underdog my whole life,people don't expect me to come away from situations like this with the positive results but I have a knack for proving people wrong....for doing things that nobody expected...

So Visage may have beat me up...hurt me in almost everyway imaginable...but I stood tall....and I took everything that he had to throw at me but it wasn't enough...he could not break my spirit..he could not keep me down......

And I want anyone in the back who might have a potential problem with me to remember that....I might not be the biggest guy...I might not look like a L.A bodybuilder but I make up for it with more heart and grit than anyone else in this business...

*Crowd cheer and chant Zach's name some more

Corchia:I am thankful to the lord above that I was able to rescue Christy....and I am thankful that I have had more time to spend with her over the last week,hopefully that will continue into the future....because fighting Visage over the last two months put everything into perspective for me....I have never met anyone in my life like Christy James....the smartest,funniest and most beautiful woman I have ever had the pleasure of spending time with....I went to hell and back to free her from her prison and I do not regret one minute of it...I would do it all again,every week of the year if it means that I now get the chance to spend as much time as humanly possible in her company....

*The crowd applaud Zach's emotion but then the lights flicker and dim slightly.The titantron comes on.

HE:What the....oh please no..

JT:You have got to be kidding me..

*The scene on the titantron is in the hospital.The camera pans around into a lone room where a single bed is situated.Laying in the bed,asleep,is Christy James.There are cuts visable on her arms and face as she sleeps soundly.A voice speaks from the shadows behind the bed.

???:Peaceful isn't it..

*Zach is shown in the ring looking livid as Visage steps forwards out of the shadows

Visage:Just think Zach....after everything you sacrificed last week at Survival,here we are....in exactly the same situation that we were....your standing....and i'm standing.....this jezabel in between us...

JT:This guy makes me sick..

Visage:Your speech was cute and I can really see how in love with this woman you are....but none of that matters to me.You see she is not important....she is no longer relevant to this situation...

*Visage slowly runs his hand along the face of Christy James,Zach Corchia looks furious.

Visage:I could end it all right now...put her out of her painful misery...

*Visage smiles at the camera and the crowd in the arena go wild with boos

Visage:But you see my eyes were opened clearly at Survival...I saw that Christy is no longer standing in my way of getting to you.....she is no longer necessary.....all I need to do is stand right in front of you and you will come to fight....you will come to end this for good....

HE:I can't believe that Visage is in the hospital..

Visage:I come from a land where fighting is necessary...it goes hand in hand with power.Anybody with power is constantly looking over their shouler for their nearest rival...the hungriest lion looking to overthrow the pride....

Well at Survival Zach you showed me that you are a hungry lion....and you stand in my way of dominating this industry.So instead of causing any more suffering on an innocent...

*Visage brushes the hair out of Christy's face and she moves slightly

Visage:Instead I will inflict ultimate suffering on you.....because you have awoken the beast inside of me that I have been waiting for....and I will be there next week Zach...I will be there and I will look you dead in the eyes.....you will know that facing me one more time will be like re-living your worst nightmare...

*Visage looks down at Christy

Visage:I advise you to spend as much time as possible with your prize here Zach.....because the clock is ticking....soon your time will run out...

Soon you will feel my wrath!

*Visage bends down and he places a kiss on the cheek of Christy James,causing yet more uproar from the crowd and Zach Corchia.Visage then fades into the darkness as a smile crosses the sleeping face of Christy James

Christy:Zach...

*The titantron switches off and Zach Corchia is left seething in the middle of the ring

HE:My oh my did this just get more intense...

JT:If it's possible then yes...Visage has just laid down the gauntlet to Zach Corchia and it now seems that this one is far from over..

HE:Visage said he will be here next week...he is going to confront Zach Corchia...I cannot wait to see what happens..

JT:All I know is that next week on Escalation,Zach Corchia is likely to explode with anger when Visage enters this arena....

HE:But will that give him the results he needs?...because Visage doesn't look like he is playing around...

JT:I have no idea....I just know that this just developed into all manner of intensity...and next week on Escalation it is going to erupt...

*Zach Corchia is left standing in the middle of the ring,looking infuriated to the maximum,as the action goes backstage.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 20 Mar 2012, 4:50 pm

*The scene changes and the crowd continue to boo as Lex Hart is shown in his private dressing room.He is lifting weights and then places the 6CW Title on the floor.He does press-ups and kisses his championship on each descent before standing up after 20 and he mockingly wipes sweat off his brow.

HE:Lex Hart preparing himself for a very stern challenge...

JT:Stern challenge?...are you joking me....Lex Hart's match here tonight is nothing short of a shambles...he doesn't even need to be training..

HE:Of course he does...he's the world champion and he's keeping in shape...

*Lex stands up and he removes his t-shirt,admiring himself in the mirror with a confident smile.He then grabs the 6CW Title and straps it around his waist before heading towards the door.

HE:Lex Hart versus Jacob Strong is coming up next folks as Escalation rolls on...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 20 Mar 2012, 4:51 pm

Match 6
Lex Hart vs Jacob Strong

JT:I can't even believe the sham we are about to watch..

HE:I don't know what you mean....Lex Hart is the 6CW World Champion,and he wants to keep himself on his toes...I don't blame him for setting himself a challenge..

JT: "A challenge"...is that a joke?...Lex Hart and Genesis are running this show right now,he could have any "challenge" he wants...but instead he decides to pit himself against a three fight rookie....such the mark of a champion..

HE:It's not about choosing someone who is going to hurt him...he's just keeping active....and I think that is very smart...

JT:Well we heard earlier on tonight that the war between Genesis and 6CW will come to an end at "Night of Glory" and it will be decided in a 6CW World Championship match where Lex Hart will defend against a 6CW participant,who has yet to be confirmed...

HE:Could be Leone if he wins tonight...

JT:Whilst Keith Leone is fighting against Jackson Black tonight,Lex Hart will be "testing" himself against Jacob Steel in a complete mismatch..

"Nicklesized hail" blasts out and the crowd in attendance give a warm reception for Jacob Strong.He walks out and smiles in appreciation of the fan's reception before removing his cowboy hat and walking down to the ring.

JT:Strong debuted in 6CW last month and we saw him embroiled in a brief feud with Killbane..but Killbane has since moved on and left Strong to begin his own climb up the ladder...

HE:A climb which could come to a very brief end here this evening..

JT:Exactly what my fears are...

Strong climbs into the ring and he poses for the crowd before backing against the ropes to warm himself up.The crowd applaud him some more as he walks into the centre of the ring and then "Be myself" roars out to a deafening crescendo of boos.The lights in the arena go out and green pyros explode all across the stage before the smoke clears and Lex Hart appears on the ramp.He smirks around at the booing fans before unstrapping the 6CW Title from around his waist and holds it in the air as he walks down to the ring...

HE:4th February 2012 was the day that Lex Hart shocked the world...he revealed himself as the "mystery backer" of Genesis and ended a four year wait to become 6CW World Heavyweight Champion...

JT:And since then he has turned his back on friends,fans and allies alike....he has embraced the persona that we all believed he had left behind....and here he stands,one of the most evilest s.o.b's I have ever had the displeasure of meeting...

HE:Maybe so...but he may also be the best world champion we have ever seen..

JT:Lex Hart is certainly a world class operator...and on his day he is as good as anyone in the world...but how will he cope with the pressure as Night of Glory creeps closer?...Lex has placed the hopes of Genesis on his shoulders and if he fails to deliver,he may struggle to regain himself from that sort of disappointment...

HE:Lex believes in himself and I believe in him...if he says he can get the job done,that nobody in the world can beat him,then I am inclined to believe him..

Strong is stretching in the ring as Lex smiles cockily and walks up the steel steps.He dusts off his feet before climbing through the ropes into the ring.The referee stands in between both men as Strong continues to warm up and Lex merely looks him up and down with an amused look on his face...

JT:Lex Hart looks like he is out here for a demonstration here tonight...perhaps to send a message...I just hope that this kid,Jacob Strong,knows what he is getting himself involved in...

HE:A big chance for Strong here....if he were to somehow spring a surprise then he becomes a star overnight...

JT:Well absolutely he does...but does he have the capabilities?...Can Jacob Strong hang tough with the 6CW World Champion..

The referee takes the 6CW Title from Lex and passes it to the timekeeper for safe keeping.He then checks both competitors for illegal objects before stepping back and signalling for the bell to sound and the match to begin.The bell rings out as both men circle one another and then Lex offers Strong a test of a strength..

HE:You can see the nerves etched across Jacob Strong's face..

JT:Your damn right he's nervous...this kid has no idead what is about to happen in this contest....he's four fights into his 6CW career and he is up against the world champion...

They eventually lockup in the centre of the ring and Lex quickly twists the right arm of Strong before wrenching it into a hyper-extended position.He pulls Strong in close and drives his knee into the stomach before ripping at his chest with fierce knife edge chops..

Crowd:Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

HE:Sickening blows...and already I can see Strong regretting his choice to accept this match..

The chops cause severe redness to the chest of Strong and he staggers back to the ropes.Lex then ploughs him with rough forearms and whips Strong across the ring,flooring him with a big dropkick as he comes back into the centre.Lex stands up and he mockingly bows at the crowd before letting Strong back up and he takes him down with a hiptoss....Strong gets back to his feet and Lex hits a second hiptoss before letting his opponent back up for a third time and this time he nails an inverted atomic drop before taking Strong down with a spinning heel kick....
..........Strong kicks out!

JT:Lex Hart is number one in the world right now...this should not be any sort of test for him..

HE:But it keeps him in tune...allows him to try out new things...

Lex mockingly slaps Strong around the head before dragging him up and hitting a snap suplex.Strong holds his back as Lex bounces back off the ropes and then comes forwards into a legdrop......................1.......................2................shoulder up.The crowd boo as Lex gets back to his feet and he trash talks the fans...

JT:Endearing as ever is the 6CW World Champion..

Strong pulls himself back to his feet and Hart connects with yet more stiff knife edge chops before whipping Strong to the corner.He follows in but Strong manages to get his feet up and knocks Lex back..

JT:Strong created an opening..

Strong lifts himself onto the second rope,preparing himself to jump off,but Lex is quick to regain his senses and springboards into a dropkick that sends Strong over the top rope to the outside of the ring.

HE:That is amazing athleticism...

Strong lands hard on the outside flooring.He holds his back as he begins to get back up and then Lex nails a running baseball slide,which knocks Strong back into the ringside barrier.Hart slides out of the ring and he greets Strong with hard forearms to the face before slamming him shoulder-first into the steel steps...

JT:This is just a brutal assault...there is no need for this match to even be taking place..

HE:Strong accepted the match...that means he was game....I have no problem with that...

Lex kicks hard at the chest of Strong before pulling him back to his feet and he dumps him back into the corner.Strong is in alot of pain as Lex gets onto the apron and then slingshots himself into a flying clothesline as Strong reaches his feet.Lex smirks at the booing masses before raking his boot in the face of Jacob Strong...

JT:Lex Hart is really enjoying himself here...and it's horrible to watch...

Lex drags Strong up and lifts him into a suplex,using the top rope to slingshot Strong into a falling neckbreaker..................1....................2........Lex releases the attempted cover and the crowd boo.Hart then goes to the corner and he climbs up onto the top rope...

HE:Lex trying out a few high risk moves aswell...

JT:And he might live to regret it..

Lex stands for a few moments on the top rope before diving off into a flying headbutt,which Strong avoids at the very last moment,causing Hart to slam hard into the canvass.The crowd are cheering as Strong uses the ropes to get back to his feet and then he waits for Lex to get back up...

HE:This can't be happening...

JT:F-5!

Strong lifts Lex up onto his shoulders and is about to nail the F-5 when Lex drops off the back and counters with a big german suplex.He keeps his hands locked as he drags Strong back onto his feet again and nails a second german suplex...

HE:Here comes the wrestling clinic...

Lex pulls Strong onto his feet for the third time running and the crowd boo as the world champion successfully completes the hat-trick of german suplexes.Strong is completely motionless on the canvass as Lex makes the cover..............................1................................2.............Strong kicks out!

JT:Jacob Strong showing a little fighting spirit here..

HE:Completely pointless..

Lex gets onto his feet and gets in the referee's face,looking very unhappy.The crowd chant "You suck" but Lex merely gives them the finger and then turns back to Strong...Jacob is extremely groggy as he stumbles back onto his feet and then Lex lifts him into a scoop slam before going to the corner...

JT:Now Lex is about to initiate the "Triple bypass"...

Lex succeeds in nailing a moonsault from the bottom rope and then follows up with a moonsault from the second rope.He gets to his feet for a third time and spits on the floor before vaulting onto the top rope...

HE:Ring the bell..

Lex flips back into the third moonsault as Strong drives his knees up into the midsection of the world champion.Hart rolls away in pain as Strong takes a moment to catch his breath and then staggers up...

JT:Jacob Strong is sticking in there...doing everything he can to hang tough...

HE:Nobody can hang with Lex Hart...it doesnt matter how long you try either...eventually you will fail...

Lex stumbles onto his feet and then runs towards Strong,only to be scooped up and drilled with a samoan drop........................1.....................2...............Lex kicks out.The crowd are willing Strong on as he gets back to his feet and then he waits for Hart to get up before lifting him onto his
shoulders...

JT:Jacob Strong could be about to pull off the biggest shock in wrestling history...F-5!

Strong is about to nail the F-5 but Lex reaches out behind and grabs the top rope.He holds on for dear life and then Strong swings him around,causing Lex to fly over the top rope onto the apron.Strong turns around and looks for a right hand but Lex ducks it and jawbreakers Strong across the top rope...

HE:Lex showing his class now....SPRINGBOARD!

Strong staggers back into the centre of the ring as Lex springboards onto the top rope and nails a flying forearm smash.Strong lays sprawled on the cavass as Lex stares down at him and then Hart runs off the ropes...

JT:Jacob Strong has been valiant in his efforts....but it could all come to an end now....

HE:CANADIAN DESTROYER!

Lex runs off the ropes and he comes back,flipping Strong inside out into the brutal piledriver.Strong is completely motionless on the canvass as Hart kneels over him with an ugly look on his face...

JT:Time to pin the man Lex...he's done with...

HE:Lex isn't done here...

JT:I don't give a damn whether he is done or not...Strong has nothing left..

Lex stands up and he sneers at the referee,who is urging Hart to make the cover,and then he heads to the corner.He climbs up onto the top rope and perches there for a moment before jumping off...

HE:FLYING HEADBUTT!

Lex lands the headbutt right to the chest of Strong and the crowd boo.The 6CW Champion looks at his decimated opponent with a sick smile on his face and then he drags Strong up into a front facelock....

JT:Lex Hart toying with his opponent here...this is disgusting...

HE:Lex Hart has put in a champion's performance here tonight....you should be proud of a champion like this..

JT:Oh yeah...so proud...

HE:HART ATTACK!

JT:Make the damn cover..

Lex laughs at the boos of the crowd and then nods his head before lifting Strong skywards and he nails a demolishing jackhammer in the centre of the ring.He glares around with malice in his eyes before hooking the leg.....................1...............................2........................3!

HE:And just like that....Lex Hart is the winner of this bout...

JT:Like the result was ever in doubt...

Lex stands up as "Be Myself" roars out of the speakers and the whole crowd descends into deafening boos.The referee raises Lex's arm in victory and he basks in the glory before pushing the referee with real force,sending the official crashing through the ropes to the outside of the ring.

JT:Absolutely no need for that...this is disgusting...

The referee lands in a heap and Lex laughs before grabbing Strong's legs and twists him into a sharpshooter.Lex is laughing as he synches in with full pressure and Strong yells in agony...Strong is tapping his hand to the mat as Lex continues to apply serious pressure..

JT:He's going to cause Strong a serious injury here....Lex Hart should be ashamed of himself..

HE:Ashamed?...this guy is the best in the world...he's the 6CW Champion....he's running the show...I think he has every reason to be proud of himself...

JT:You think this is a proud moment?...Beating up on a referee and then assaulting a helpless opponent?...Lex Hart is a disgrace to this company....

Strong's fight slowly begins to fade and soon he is slumped lifeless on the canvass as Lex finally releases the hold.Hart snatches his 6CW Title from the timekeeper with a smirk on his face and then raises it into the air as the boos grow louder..

HE:Take a good,long look at that picture Jeff....look at it....that is the future....Lex Hart on top,Genesis running the show...just like it should be...no matter who Lex faces at Night of Glory,this is the picture you are going to see at the end of that broadcast...

JT:You could be right...and if you are,then 6CW is finished....Genesis will be ruling forever more and I hate to think about what that might entail...Lex Hart is growing more and more dangerous by the day...

Lex kisses the 6CW Title and then poses some more before climbing out of the ring.He kicks the unconscious referee out of the way and then strides up the rampway towards the back.Jacob Strong lays motionless on the canvass as Lex breathes deeply and smiles before heading through the curtain.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 20 Mar 2012, 4:51 pm

*The action goes backstage again and there is a mixed reaction from the crowd as Jackson Black is standing by with Jack Reynolds

Reynolds:Jackson Black,in just a few minutes you will compete in tonight's main event against Keith Leone.You and Leone have never seen eye to eye but your differences really erupted last week at Survival,and ultimately that led to the downfall of Team 6CW...can you tell us exactly what things go so heated last week?

Black:Maybe you need to go and ask Leone that,he's the idiot that caused this whole mess.The guy is a nutjob,completely and utterly paranoid to the point that he cannot co-exist with anybody.Last week at Survival I had the match sewn up,Lex Hart was finished and then Leone decided to throw a b1tchfit and he laid me out......somehow I have walked away from that situation with the "badguy" tag firmly around my neck...not like I give a damn but it truly shows the delusion of people when the blame lays solely with Leone and yet I'm in the wrong..

Reynolds:Speaking of Leone...earlier tonight we saw him exchanging words with Alex Walker and Genesis.Lex Hart then declared that if Leone wins here tonight he will face Lex at Night of Glory for the 6CW World Heavyweight Championship and sole control of 6CW....how do you respond to that?

Black:I could get upset and agitated about it but it's not necessary.Keith Leone isn't going to Night of Glory,because that would mean beating me....and there is no way on earth that that is going to happen tonight.I am the absolute best professional wrestler in the world today,I am the only ever International Champion in 6CW history....and I am superior to Keith Leone in every single way.

So he can cling onto the hope that tonight he might be able to make himself relevant by winning and moving on to the main event of Night of Glory...but I have very different plans.

You see tonight I'll defeat Keith Leone....I'll beat him black and blue out in that ring and then maybe people will realise that I am the only one capable of ending this whole saga.I am the one who holds the key to bringing down Genesis.

Not Leone....not Perfect Jack or anybody else "representing" 6CW......it's all down to me.And tonight that is exactly what I am going to prove....Keith Leone cannot defeat me......and neither can Lex Hart...

Reynolds:And just quickly to end this interview......can I get your thoughts on Hero joining up with Genesis?

Black:Who cares.....this guy was mainstream years ago....and now he thinks jumping on the Genesis' bandwagon all of a sudden makes him big news again.Hero should have stayed retired....because he's not welcome around these parts and he most certainly isn't capable anymore..

I assure Hero that he can run his mouth all he wants....and he can cuddle with the rest of Genesis....but his fate was sealed all the same when he appeared at Survival.Because he made himself a target....made himself a bullseye right in the middle of his chest.....and one way or another he is going to suffer for his actions...

The only thing that Hero needs to concentrate on is calling my match right down the middle here tonight....because if he doesn't....then I promise you now,Hero will be pushing up daisies before the night is through...

*The crowd cheer the statement of intent from Jackson Black as he shoulders his International Championship and walks out of shot

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 20 Mar 2012, 4:52 pm

*The scene changes and the crowd boo as Lex Hart is shown strolling through the backstage area.He wipes sweat off his brow and shoulders his 6CW Title as Timothy Allen comes into shot with a mic in hand.

TA:Lex.....Lex you just scored a very decisive victory over Jacob Strong but do your attentions now turn to tonight's upcoming main event?...If Keith Leone is victorious then he and you will compete for the 6CW Heavyweight Championship at Night of Glory and sole ownership of this company....a stipulation that you yourself came up with...so the question is,why are you so confident?

Lex:Why am I confident?...Because maybe you hadn't realised punk but I am the world champion.I am the very best in this industry and there isn't a man alive today who can defeat me.I wanted to make sure there was no way on earth that 6CW could win this war and by putting myself in the driver's seat that is exactly what I have done..

I've heard them all talking tonight.....Leone,Perfect Jack,Jackson Black...you name them and I will guarantee you that not one of them is good enough to beat me.

So will my attention be on the main event?...Maybe after I hit the shower and grab something to eat,it's not very high on my priorities.Because it doesn't matter who wins...it doesn't matter if Leone gets his shot...it doesn't matter if that opportunity passes on to someone else...come Night of Glory I will have my crowning moment....I will end this war and I will guarantee victory for Genesis.

TA:Can I get your insight into Hero's arrival here in 6CW.It seems like you two are on the same page,but there has been alot of dispute as to whether the two of you can co-exist?

Lex:I said it earlier tonight for anyone smart enough to listen.Me and Hero will never be friends,we will never be sharing a coffee anytime soon.But we are allies....two men with the same goal...to drive this company into the ground,and for that reason there is no doubts that we can co-exist.

We are not Keith Leone and Jackson Black...we are not two little boys clamouring for appreciation....we are the best,the absolute best....

Arguably the best superstar in wrestling history with the best wrestler in the world today on the same team,you have to be able to see the reality of this...any slim chance that 6CW might of had,evaporated the moment Hero joined ranks with Genesis...

We said it long ago...we are not here to make up the numbers...we are here to win....here to dominate and that is exactly what we are going to do..

6CW can continue to fight back,but soon everyone will see how futile their efforts are....because Genesis is rising....and in just under five weeks time,the Genesis takeover will be complete.

Now get out of my way...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 20 Mar 2012, 4:53 pm

Main Event
Keith Leone vs Jackson Black
Special Referee:Hero

JT:Strong words there from Lex Hart...

HE:You better believe it...Lex has never been so confident in all of his life,how can you expect 6CW to stand a chance when Genesis is led by such a great..

JT:Well I have to cling on to any shred of hope that 6CW can muster....it will however,take a monumental effort by a warrior of a man to end this war in our favour...Lex Hart and Genesis have never looked better and that does not bode well..

HE:No it doesn't..

JT:And now folks it's time find out whether the hopes and aspirations of 6CW will fall on the shoulders of Keith Leone....or whether the opportunity will pass on to somebody else....it's our main event of the evening...

HE:Phil Liederman seemed to think this match was a good idea,how stupid can you be....two of his own men fighting against one another,that's not a good thing...

JT:I'm inclined to agree with you...whilst the issues between Jackson Black and Keith Leone do indeed need to be settled,I worry that this match might not be enough to solve their differences...and that will leave 6CW in a very sour predicament...

The lights in the arena switch off completely and then a strobelight slowly spins around the arena before focusing back on the stage.Green pyros shoot high into the air and explode as "God Gonna Cut You Down" echoes to savage boos from the crowd.Smoke billows out from behind the curtain and then the strobelight shines up into the rafters as a lone figure begins to descend on a zipwire.

HE:And here is our special guest referee for tonight's main event...

JT:How could I forget...as if it wasn't bad enough that Genesis have control of Escalation,they are now interjecting themselves into matches as "officials"...

HE:Any chance Leone had of headlining Night of Glory went out the window when he started shooting his mouth off about Hero...

JT:And you think that's right do you?....This match should be called right down the middle,but somehow I doubt that is what is going to happen...

The lights come on in the arena as Hero lands in the centre of the ring and he strikes a cocky superhero pose before standing up with a sadistic grin on his face.The crowd are booing him but he merely nods his head and backs against the ropes.

HE:An eight time world champion...Hero has revolutionized this business time and time again....and now that he is joined with Genesis,he can make the biggest impact of his career yet...

JT:Hero is a bonafide legend,no doubts about it...but the man is a cockroach all the same.He is as egotistical as they come....and earlier tonight we found out that the sole reason he joined 6CW is to put the whole of 6CWF out of business...

HE:Well the success of 6CW over the last twelve months has kept this business ticking over,but 6WF would be in trouble if it wasn't for us....Hero wants to cripple this whole organisation for disrespect he was shown by 6WF management..

JT:The man is conceited...he truly believes he is bigger than the business....and he needs to be stopped at any cost....if he succeeds in putting 6CW under then I don't envisage 6WF having much hope in stopping him either...

HE:It's unknown as of yet what Hero's role at Night of Glory will be...but even with his presence,you have to make Genesis favourites...

JT:I don't think I can argue against that..

Hero paces the ring with a smile as "Watch me shine" echoes out to a very mixed reception.Red,white and blue pyros explode into the air and then Jackson Black walks out onto the stage.The 6CW International Title is strapped around his waist and he looks extremely focused as he walks down to the ring.

HE:Jackson Black is staring at Hero knowing that they could have been on the same team...if Black had just been smart and stuck with Genesis...

JT:Black did the right thing...he was pushed into the background when Lex Hart was unveiled as the "mystery backer" and his stock would have fallen further with the arrival of Hero....Black is going it alone....the only ever International Champion in 6CW history...

HE:And with that decision to go it alone he sealed his fate...Black won't have a job after Night of Glory all because of stupidity...

JT:I'd call it bravery...Jackson Black wants to be world champion,that would never happen whilst he was stuck in Genesis with Lex Hart,it wouldn't be allowed...but a win here tonight and Black could be the one headlining Night of Glory...

HE:Where he will fail...just like everyone else that stands up to Lex Hart....Black should know his role,be happy with the International Title...he's reached his level...

Black slowly walks around the ring and then climbs onto the apron and steps through the ropes.He glares at Hero,who smirks back at Black as the crowd watch on in anticipation.Hero openly goads Black but the International Champion ignores him and goes to the corner...

JT:I wait to see Hero's impartiality here in this match...because somebody as ego-driven as him surely will not allow the limelight to settle on either Jackson Black or Keith Leone..

HE:You'll just have to wait and see won't you...

Black stretches in the corner as Hero stares at him.The lights then dim and the whole arena goes wild with cheers as "Limowreck" booms out of the soundsystem.A procession of fireworks shoot into the air and then Keith Leone walks out onto the stage.He slowly lowers his hood and stares around at the packed out crowd before making his way down to the ring.

JT:For Keith Leone this all started back at Destiny,when he won the Gold Rush Battle Royale....ever since then he has been at war with Genesis....three times they have cost him the world championship and now he stands just one match away from going to Night of Glory,where he can end this war once and for all...

HE:Keith Leone is a perennial loser.He likes to talk a big game but he knows he can't get the job done against Lex Hart..

JT:Completely ridiculous...if it wasn't for Genesis then Keith Leone would be a world champion three times over.....the fact is,Lex Hart and the rest of Genesis know that this man is the biggest threat they face...if,and it's a big if,Leone wins here tonight then 6CW's chances at Night of Glory become a dead even 50-50 in my book...

HE:I think your completely deluded....there is no way that Leone can de-throne Lex....infact I would be surprised if he even gets through this match..

JT:The issues between Leone and Black reached breaking point at Survival...the arguments between the two members of Team 6CW caused a total meltdown and then resulted in Jackson Black being eliminated from the match by Lex Hart....these men need to sort out their differences,it's vital for the future of 6CW....

HE:They are two egotistical...you talk about Lex and Hero being big headed but these two would give anyone a run for their money in the ego stakes...

Leone slowly walks to the ring and then removes his jacket before climbing through the ropes.He stares at Black and then directs his attention to Hero,who mockingly winks at Leone.The crowd boo Hero as he begins to check both men for foreign objects and then backs away.

JT:One fall to a finish here....if Keith Leone wins then he is going to Night of Glory....but if he loses,then the spot is up for grabs....could Jackson Black be the one to face Lex Hart on the grandest stage?...

HE:You would have to feel that whoever wins this match is heading to Night of Glory.....

JT:And what role will Hero play here tonight...assigned as the referee...but something tells me there is more to this than meets the eye...

HE:Your just paranoid..

JT:I've watched Genesis for the last twelve months can you blame me?

Hero looks over to the timekeeper and then signals for the bell to begin the contest.The crowd cheer as Black and Leone slowly circle one another and then lockup in the centre of the ring.They jockey for position for a few moments and then Black twists into a side headlock.Leone quickly rushes back against the ropes and pushes Black across the ring....Jackson comes back and baseball slides through Leone's legs and then stands back up.Leone leapfrogs over Black and then waits for him to turn around before looking for a hiptoss but Black lands on his feet and counters into an armdrag takedown..

JT:That back and forth right there goes to show that these men are two of the very best in the world today..

Leone quickly gets back up and Black meets him with fierce knife edge chops as Leone fires back with solid right hands.Leone rocks Black back towards the ropes and then looks for an irish whip but Black keeps ahold of Leone's right arm and drags him into the centre of the ring,where he nails a big overhead belly to belly suplex...

JT:Fast start this by Jackson Black...he wants to demonstrate his credentials here tonight...

Black stares at Hero for a second before letting Leone up and he punches him back to the corner before stomping on his midsection.He hits a few more knife edge chops before whipping Leone across the opposite corner.Leone slams into the turnbuckle and then Black rushes across after him...

HE:Leone knew that was coming...

Leone fires out with a back elbow which knocks Black off balance.Jackson staggers towards the centre of the ring and then Leone leaps towards him..

JT:CONCUSS...

Leone looks for his quickfire superkick but Black ducks underneath it and counters into a leg hook gutwrench suplex.Leone gets back up onto his feet looking a little groggy and Black takes him down with a running enzeguiri...............Hero kneels down to make the cover...................1......................................2................Leone pushes his shoulder into the air.

HE:I told you Hero was going to call this down the middle...he knows himself that this makes no difference to the outcome of the war...either way,Genesis are going to win...

JT:I still smell a rat..

HE:Then get your nose out of your a55...

Black holds up three fingers to Hero but receives a very blunt two fingers back in his face.He shakes his head at Hero and then stands up and pulls Leone to his feet.He looks for a vertical suplex but Leone floats over the top and counters with a russian legsweep...............1..........................2....................Black kicks out.

HE:And the impartiality continues...

Leone brushes his hair out of his face and doesn't even look at Hero as he gets back to his feet.Black is slow moving but makes it back up,walking straight into a backbreaker from Leone,who then grabs Black's legs and tries to turn him over...

JT:Sharpshooter in the works here...

Black manages to lift up and he grabs Leone's hair,firing in shots to the head that knock Leone back.Black gets back onto his feet and he rushes towards Leone,in the corner,only to be flapjacked up and across the top turnbuckle and then Leone hits a german suplex.........................1.................................2...................shoulder up!

JT:Excellent back and forth action thus far from both men...but then we could expect nothing less from these two...

Leone waits for Black to get back up and then scoops him onto his shoulders for a tombstone piledriver.Black manages to scramble off the back though and he spins Leone around before lifting him onto his shoulders...

HE:AMERICAN...

Black wants the "American slam" but Leone elbows his way off the shoulders and then hits a clothesline that sends Black over the top rope onto the apron.Black tries to get back up as Leone runs off the opposite ropes and then returns...

Crowd:OOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

JT:Not a good landing right there..

Leone slams into Black and sends him flying off the apron and into the security railing.Black crumples in a heap and Hero begins to remonstrate with Leone about his actions...

HE:Hero letting Leone know that there was no need for that...

JT:Yeah because he really holds the moral high-ground...

Leone holds his hand up in Hero's face and tells him to back off.He then looks around at the crowd before running off the opposite ropes and he comes darting back..

JT:SUICIDE!

Crowd:Keith Le-on-e x5

Leone comes back and dives straight through the middle rope,taking Black down again on the outside of the ring.He kneels over Jackson and fires in with right hands before Hero climbs out of the ring and he physically drags Leone away...

HE:Hero did the right thing....Leone has no business taking this fight to the outside...

JT:Maybe your right,but he had no need to lay hands on Leone..

Leone pushes Hero away but Hero smirks and points at the referee' badge on his shirt,teasing a possible dq if Leone continues to get violent.Leone looks angry and turns his back on Hero,only to be kicked in the stomach by Black and dropped rib-first across the ringside barrier..

JT:And now Hero's "impartiality" is dwindling....just like I knew it would...

Black grabs Leone by the shoulder and dumps him back in the ring.Jackson then climbs onto apron and scales the ropes...

HE:Black going to fly here...

*Crowd boo

JT:What the hell was that...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 20 Mar 2012, 4:54 pm

HE:A pure accident..

Black is on the top rope as Hero climbs back up onto the apron.Hero leans against the top rope and it causes Black to get crotched on the top.Hero shrugs his shoulder in an apologetic manner before climbing into the ring as Keith Leone gets back to his feet.Leone stares at Hero and then at Black on the ropes before climbing up onto the ropes.He scales up high and looks over his shoulder at Hero before nailing a frankensteiner of Black..

JT:What a move.....Leone taking full advantage of Black's slip...

..............Black just pushes his shoulder up off the canvass.

HE:You think how smart it is of Lex Hart....making these two men square off here,knowing how much it is going to take out of them....

JT:Yeah Lex Hart is one smart son of b1tch...

Jackson Black is groggy as he tries to stand up and Leone quickly scoops him up and slams him back onto the canvass.Keith then heads for the corner and he climbs up onto the top again.He perches there for a moment...

JT:Keith Leone can sense it,he can sense how close he is to that showdown at Wembley.....ELBOW DROP!

HE:Right to the heart...

Leone flies off the top and lands the elbow drop to the chest of Jackson Black.The crowd are roaring in approval as Leone rolls back onto his feet and he beckons for Black to stand up...

JT:Seconds away...Keith Leone is heading for Night of Glory with just one move......CONCUSS KICK!

Leone flies forwards looking for the superkick but Black amazingly catches his foot and he twists Leone into an anklelock as the crowd watch on.Hero is on his knees asking Leone if he wants to quit but Keith is shaking his head and trying desperately to get to the ropes...

HE:That's what Jackson Black can do...out of nowhere he can punish you with a submission move...

Leone tries to pull himself towards the ropes but Black drags him back and applies full impact.Leone's face is etched in pain and in desperation he rolls forwards,causing Black to tumble down aswell and Leone grabs ahold of Black........................1............................2.................shoulder up.

JT:Keith Leone was so close to stealing it there...

Both men scramble back up and Black nails a t-bone suplex.....................1.......................2...........Leone kicks out.

HE:The competitive nature of these two men is really coming out now....constantly trying to one up one another...

Black stands up and he glares at Hero,beginning to question him about the incident earlier.Hero smirks arrogantly and shrugs his shoulders,trying to move past Black but Jackson grabs his shoulder and pulls him back..

JT:Jackson Black not allowing the earlier incident to pass him by...

Hero pushes Black backwards and warns him that he will disqualify him if he persists.Black continues to argue with Hero but then turns around..

HE:SPEAR!

JT:Black could have cost himself there...

.......Black just kicks out.

HE:Leone was half a second away from Night of Glory right there...

Leone bangs his hand against the mat three times and then stands up.He brushes his hair out of his face and stares at Hero with a look of anger before dragging Black back to his feet...

JT:That might not have been enough but Leone still has plenty left in the tank....PILEDRIVER!

Leone sets up for the piledriver but Black is able to swipe his legs and then he slingshots Leone into the corner.Keith's head collides with the top of the ringpost and he staggers back,blood spurting from above his eye,and Jackson Black nails a northern lights suplex...
.......Leone kicks out!

HE:Look at that cut above Leone's eye....that spells big trouble...

JT:A huge game-changer..

Blood is streaming down the side of Leone's face as he staggers back up and throws wild punches.Black is able to dodge the blows and he pot shots the open cut on Leone's head before kicking him in the stomach and he whips Leone to the corner.Black follows in and clatters Leone with a clothesline before whipping him to the opposite corner...Leone slams into the turnbuckle and then staggers back out as Black waits for him and then lifts Leone onto his shoulders...

HE:That cut has changed everything....Black in the ascendency now....AMERICAN SLAM!

JT:Keith Leone's dream could be about to fade...

*Crowd pop!

HE:How is he even able to keep fighting here..

JT:It's the will....the pure and utter determination to headline Night of Glory....to save 6CW from the abyss...

Black looks gobsmacked as Hero tells him it was a definite two count.Jackson stands up and gets right in Hero's face but Hero tells him it was two and then shoves Black away.Jackson teeters on the edge of retaliation but is rolled up by Leone.............................1................................2..............Black just gets his shoulder up.

HE:Black is throwing this away...he needs to stop arguing with Hero...

Black stands up quickly and lands a furious clothesline to Keith Leone.Black spits in anger and then he drags Leone back to his feet and pulls him into position...

JT:I think Black has seen enough here...

HE:He's going to finish Leone off......FINAL TOUCH!

Black looks for his finishing move but Leone is able to spin out somehow and he backdrops Black to the canvass.Leone staggers to the ropes to regain himself and then Jackson gets back up onto his feet...

JT:CONCUSS KICK.....THAT'LL DO IT!

The crowd pop as Leone launches forwards and he nails the superkick right on the jaw of Black.He staggers blindly,wiping the blood out of his eyes and then he collapses into the cover....
...3!

JT:That's the three....that's a three.....WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!

Hero's hand is about to come down for the three count when his arm seems to cramp up and he rolls away from the cover in pain.The crowd are booing furiously as Leone looks from the cover and sees Hero trying to get his arm working again...

HE:Hero's got cramp...this can happen to anyone..

JT:And it just so happens that it occurs the moment Keith Leone is about to win this damn match...

The boos are relentless as Hero finally manages to shake off his "injury" and he walks back towards Leone,who is now standing on his feet.Leone looks livid behind his crimson mask and begins to shout at Hero..

Leone:You wanna screw me you son of a b1tch....HUH?....HUH?

Leone shoves Hero hard in the chest and is on the cusp of landing a huge right hand when Jackson Black is able to waistlock Leone from behind into a big german suplex.The crowd are furious as Hero smirks and then Black crawls towards the corner...

JT:This is bull(beep).....Leone had this damn match won....Hero trying to screw him over...

HE:He had an injury...

Black uses the ropes to get himself up and then he climbs up onto the ropes.He reaches the top and stares out at the crowd as the flashbulbs go off...

JT:And now Jackson Black has the ascendency....he's going high risk for the finish here...

HE:Keith Leone is done with here.....MOONSAULT!

JT:Look at that hang-time...

Black launches himself epically into the air,throwing himself into the moonsault as he hurtles down towards Leone...only for Keith to drive his knees up at the very last minute.Jackson rolls away in agony as Keith drips blood over the canvass but manages to get onto his feet....

HE:Leone bought himself a reprieve there...

JT:SHARPSHOOTER!

The crowd in attendance rise to their feet and go wild as Leone takes Black down and then twists him into the sharpshooter.Black is yelling in pain as Leone turns up the pressure and really causes damage to the back of Jackson...

HE:This could be it....Jackson Black in alot of pain...

JT:If Black quits then Leone is heading to Night of Glory...

Black claws at the mat and tries to drag himself towards the ropes.He gets close and reaches out but his hand brushes the bottom rope and then Leone drags him right back into the centre and sits right back...

HE:This is it...nowhere for Black to go...

JT:The pain is written all over Jackson Black's face....he's done for here....

Black looks up at Hero and his face grows redder.The agony is unbearable as his hand shakes until it comes down towards the canvass...

HE:He's gonna tap...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 20 Mar 2012, 4:54 pm

The boos are deafening as Black's hand is about to tap and Lex Hart slides in from nowhere and crashes a sledgehammer right into the face of Keith Leone.Hero stands up straight and stares at Lex before smiling...

JT:What the hell is this....a damn set-up all along.....that should be a disqualification right there...Leone should be going to Night of Glory...

HE:Referee hasnt signalled for the bell...

JT:And I wonder why that is...

Lex stands over the broken body of Keith Leone and then he begins to drive the sledgehammer down into the back of Leone.Leone writhes in pain before Lex cracks the hammer across the back of Leone's head,leaving him completely lifeless.

HE:Lex Hart sending a very important message here...just five weeks until Genesis rules supreme.....this is a sight we are going to be seeing for a very long time...

The crowd are furious as Lex holds the sledgehammer in the air and smirks sadistically.Hero nods his head as he looks down at Leone bleeding on the mat and then Lex takes a microphone from Mike Bird.

Lex:You really think I was going to give anyone a shot at me that easily?....How dumb are you people?

Crowd:A55hole x10

Lex:If anyone is going to face me at Night of Glory then they will damn well earn it....I don't care who it is,I don't care one single bit because I will be victorious...but if you want to headline the biggest show in this industry then we will prove that you are good enough to do so....

That's why I have taken a very executive decision......next week on Escalation....six men will vie for the opportunity at facing me at Night of Glory,...six men will fight for the honour of representing 6CW for the final time....the honour of laying at my feet on the grandest stage of them all...

HE:Wow what an announcement...

Lex:And I will be the special guest referee in that match.....

*Crowd boo

JT:There's a goddamn surprise...

*Lex and Hero stare at one another and smirk before Lex turns back to the crowd

Lex:Oh and I forgot to mention....the match will be contested inside the ELIMINATION CHAMBER!

*Crowd pop

HE:Oh my god....can you believe that?

JT:In all honesty no....but nothing surprises me with Genesis....Lex Hart will do anything to gain the advantage heading into Night of Glory....and pitting his potential rivals against one another inside the Elimination Chamber is one hell of a way to do that...

HE:Next week on Escalation.......Elimination Chamber match,the winner will face Lex Hart at Night of Glory...

JT:The biggest announcement imaginable as the road to Night of Glory continues...my god this is huge...things are really heating up now...

*Lex turns to Hero and both men smirk at one another before Lex offers a handshake to Hero,which is accepted,bringing more boos from the crowd.Jackson Black staggers back to his feet but has no time to react as Lex drives the hammer into his midsection and then Hero delivers an "Encore".

HE:Genesis is rising Jeff.....and there will be nobody that can stop them.......it doesn't matter who walks through the Elimination Chamber match next week....because whoever it is,will fall at the feet of Lex Hart....

JT:With Hero and Lex Hart on the same page...I hate to think what the future may hold..

*Hero and Lex stand over Leone and Black as the lights in the arena dim and then uncontrollable laughter fills the arena.The crowd pop as Hero and Lex look all around and the lights flash on and off.The ring begins to shake and spots of blood fall from the rafters as Hero and Lex look completely stunned.A voice then cackles over the tanoy

???:Welcome to the circus of horrors....hehehehehehehe....

*The shows goes off air with Hero and Lex standing in the centre of the ring looking stunned as the laughter continues to ring out and the crowd cheer.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down