The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genesis presents Escalation 3rd April 2012

+5
Crimey
Bentyf1
Blade
Paul Mac 6CW
JJJohnson
9 posters

Go down

Genesis presents Escalation 3rd April 2012 Empty Genesis presents Escalation 3rd April 2012

Post by JJJohnson Wed 28 Mar 2012, 3:41 pm

Match 1
Steel Cage
Visage vs Zach Corchia

Match 2
Treasure Trail Qualifier
Killbane vs Perfect Jack

Match 3
Orthrus vs Johnny Lawless

Match 4
GazzyD/Jerome Dubois vs Dopant Zero

Match 5
Udo Berg vs Mike Hill

Main Event
Lex Hart/Hero/Mr Kenty vs Keith Leone/Jackson Black/Engel Harlequin

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Genesis presents Escalation 3rd April 2012 Empty Re: Genesis presents Escalation 3rd April 2012

Post by Guest Wed 28 Mar 2012, 8:45 pm

The camera cuts to the backstage area and is outside the medical rooms. As the camera enters in, there is a man sitting on a table, his head and ribs bandaged as he leans over the table. As the camera moves around the room, the man is revealed to be Keith Leone, who is looking much the worse for wear after the Elimination Chamber match. Leone continues to breath slowly and stare at the floor for a few moments, before he starts to speak.

Leone: Ahh, I’ve missed that crashing feeling after my adrenaline disappears.

Leone attempts to push himself off of the table, but then stumbles across the room and crashes into the wall across the room and then crumples to the floor, laughing slightly as he does so.

Leone: Do you see this Alex? You threw everything you had at me, you sent your boys, you made another one of them the referee and you even managed to make new additions to your little plan, but it still wasn’t enough to stop me. You can break my bones and tear my muscles but you can never kill my spirit, you can never destroy my will to keep fighting.

Leone again tries to stand up but just falls back down the wall and finally admits defeat before manoeuvring himself to a comfortable position and continuing to talk.

Leone: With the whole plan in progress 6 months ago, did you ever believe it would be Jackson Black who would cost you so dearly. The ugly duckling of Genesis returning as a swan while the rest of Genesis still continue to eat bread from your hand, not able to function by themselves. Jackson, I have to hand it to you that you proved to me that you did have a brain and on occasions are even able to use it. Now I’m not about to turn around to you and say that I now like you as a person, as we both would know that that’s a lie, you’re still the same arrogant S.O.B. you have always been. We also both know that the reason for your involvement in the finish wasn’t entirely for the good of 6CW eh Jackson? You realised that a Genesis controlled company meant no more title shots for you and that’s something that your ego could simply not let happen. But even with that all being said, you did the right thing which is something that not many guys have done in this company, and now for the first time, I possibly have a true ally against Genesis, not some washed up has-been still trying to gain some attention, not some fan suck up who thinks he is doing what’s all that is right and true, but a true wrestling machine who will do whatever it takes to ensure that they kill off the parasite that is destroying their very chance for glory. Now I know that one day Jackson you’re going to come back for a return of the favour from me, and on that day, I’ll look forward to leaving you in as much of a mass as I am now.

Now, back onto Genesis. How does it feel to be screwed over by one of your own Alex? How did it feel as you watched on in horror as I went against the plan and stopped the fairytale ending you had in mind? I took the best laid plans of yours and threw them straight into the bin. Even with the corruption of the great Kenji Hidari and the removal of every possible ally I could have had in the match, somehow you still managed to come out of the whole event with a big problem in your hands, as regards to me still being ready to go and headline Night of Glory and take the World Title off of Lex. While we’re on the subject, how’s the jaw now Lex? After all of the times you screwed me over in the match, and tried to give the win to your boys, I was still the man who was left standing tall at the end of the match, while you were left face down on the mat. Now I hope you get used to that picture, as it won’t be the last time that picture is seen, the only thing that will change will be me holding the World Title aloft and the Night of Glory banners hanging from the rafters. I just hope that the doubts don’t start to creep into your head after all of that Lex, but I’m sure that Alex still will reassure you that everything is under control.

Now onto Escalation, where I team with Jackson Black and the psychotic clown that is Engel Harlequin, as we take on Lex Hart, Hero and Mr Kenty. Now there is one thing in common with my three opponents, in that all three of them failed last week at Escalation. Mr Kenty not only managed to lose his tag team titles to Jerome Dubois and Gazzy D, two fossils in 6CW, but he also failed to look after his partner and because of that Genesis are now down another man. Kenty you have often been seen as the new hope for Genesis, the bright young star, but you still can’t see the bigger picture, even when men like Jackson Black have left before you, so now you’ve elected to be Genesis until you die. Well unfortunately for you that can’t happen, as Genesis will die at Night of Glory when I take down Lex, so unless you plan on jumping in front of the Genesis limo in the meantime, you’re going to have to get used to life alone in 6CW, and trust me, it’s a big and scary place when you have nobody watching your back, or in your case, pulling your puppet strings. But then for the more interesting factors for me, the other partners Lex and Hero. Now after your first little lovers quarrel at Escalation and Hero’s failure to live up to his promise to Walker, do you two honestly think you can co-exist. From Hero’s perspective, he wants to be World Champion, it’s just in his arrogant and egotistical nature that he needs to be top dog, so are you really going to stop me when I am kicking the crap out of Lex Hart, or are you just going to see it as an opportunity to prove to Walker that you deserve to be head of the pack above Lex. But then from Lex’s perspective, you want Hero out of the way so you are undisputed leader of Genesis and have no threats for that position, so are you going to stop us tearing Hero limb from limb? It really does seem that from Team 6CW not being able to trust one another, Genesis are now going to implode from within, and I will be ready to drive the final nail into the coffin at Night of Glory and take away that precious gold from you Lex. See you at Escalation.

Keith Leone lets out a painful sounding laugh before pulling himself across the floor and then back up onto the table and lying on it as a doctor comes in to check on him and the camera fades to black.

Back to top Go down

Genesis presents Escalation 3rd April 2012 Empty Re: Genesis presents Escalation 3rd April 2012

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 28 Mar 2012, 9:41 pm

Backstage after Escalation Lex Hart is stood in the Genesis office, he is clearly showing the signs of his beating at the hands of Keith Leone, his face bruised and blood still running from his nose .

Lex is stood watching the TV monitor, replaying the Elimination Chamber match from earlier

Behind him the door opens and in walks a sheepish looking Alex Waker

LH" How did this happen Alex?
The plan , you said was full proof. Nothing could go wrong
Leave it to me , you said. What went wrong Alex????

Lex is becoming more and more irate

LH" Has the cat got your tongue?
Are you lost for words?
Maybe your dumbstruck by what's happened tonight, cos I sure as hell would like to know what the f*** happened!!!!!"

Lex turns to face Alex Walker
LH" Well??????"

Alex Walker looks to the floor and mumbles

LH" Speak up Alex you're inability to annunciate in times of assumed crisis is pathetic
This is not the traits of a great leader

Faced with adversity Alex, great leaders step up
Great leaders learn from their mistakes and they come back hungrier, stronger more intent on achieving success

Great Leaders take it on the chin
They stick out their chest

You have told me stories of Alex Walker the great leader
A man who can inspire
A man who can achieve greatness
A leader of a powerful group
A group intent on domination
Genesis,an unstoppable force
But a group that in the past has been let down by weak links
Weak links that you identified and replaced
Genesis has evolved, grown in strength, striving for the common goal
Towards domination
Nothing can get in the way of this Alex
We cannot take our eye off of the ball
I will not allow it
I will not accept weakness
I will not accept failure

Do you understand Alex?
Any more mistakes will not be tolerated!!!!!
We will not fail
I will not fail

Nobody is irreplaceable!!!!!"

Lex walks over to Alex Walker but brushes past and opens the door, holding it ajar

LH" I'm glad we understand each other Alex. Now why don't you take the rest of the night off.

Alex Walker looks up but doesn't speak

LH" Go home , put your feet up and pour yourself a glass of your finest single malt and think about my words

Goodnight Alex"

Alex Walker goes to speak but is cut off

LW" Good Night Alex!!!!!!"

Lex ushers Alex out of the room, quickly closing the door behind him

Alone once again Lex returns to the TV monitor shaking his head as the footage shows his hand coming down for the three count

LH" Clever Mr Leone, very clever
You fight a good fight, I will give you that
You can have round one, but this is not about one match, one fight

This is a war, a battle for survival
A battle Mr Leone that i can assure you, you will not win"

Lex smiles as he turns off the TV monitor , the image fades to black as Lex sits at his desk and pours himself a glass of whiskey , reclining in the chair as he takes a sip.

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Thu 29 Mar 2012, 10:08 am

The crowd start to cheer when the titron flickers into to life and there's Ken Western standing in front of a 6CW sign wearing a grey suit and black tie with a microphone in hand.

Ken Western: Lady's and Gentleman please welcome my guest at this time the second man to qualify for the Treasure Trail compition and going to Night of Glory is Yarmouth Blade.

The crowd start to boo loudly as Yarmouth Blade comes into to camera shot and smiles at the camera to the reaction he gets from the crowd

Ken Western: Yarmouth Blade some people in the back say that you were very lucky against Zach Corchia last week, what's your reaction towards that?

Blade smiles soon turns to a frown and stares at Ken western who is looking a little nervous.

Yarmouth Blade: Lucky, Yeah right, Did you not see the match last week?

Ken Western: Yes I ..........

Yarmouth Blade: Ah shut it you idiot, I did what any body else would have done in my position and took advantage of the situation, Is it my fault that Zach Corchia got distracted by Visage's music playing, No it is not, He would have done the exact same think and gone for the pin if the tables were turned, He was shown what he really is and that's a know body and now I'm in Night of Glory and have the chance to win that Brief case to challenge for a title of my choice.

Ken Western: and what title would that be then Blade?

Yarmouth Blade: That's Yarmouth Blade to you, Well it would have to be the world title of course, I don't give a crap who holds the title whether it be Keith Leone or Lex Hart but if I had the choice it would have to be Lex Hart cos I did beat him twice before when I had the TV title in my hands.

Ken Western: Doesn't it bother you that Lex Hart is with Genesis now and how they could influence the match?

Yarmouth Blade: I couldn't give a crap about Genesis, Yes there a pretty strong group but Lex is just one man just like Mike Hill is and look what happened to him?

The crowd cheer when they here Mike Hills name.

Ken Western: does it bother you that Mike Hill has all so qualified for the tournament at Night of Glory?

Yarmouth Blade: Ah hell no, He thinks am jealous of him well I think its the other way round, Since Hill lost his title to that loser Dragon he's been blaming me for it, May be I did cost him that title but lets say he shouldn't have got in my face.

Ken Western: And what about the punishment that MR Walker has in store for you?

Yarmouth Blade: Punishment, What the hell you on about kid, Why do you think am not in a match tonight, That's my punishment, And of course it makes me even more fresher for Night of Glory when I will be the man holding the brief case high in the air.

As for Mike Hill he's not gonna be 100% is he, He has a match this week again the giant of a man called Udo Berg, So Hill is just gonna be there for the taking, So if I were you Hilly boy I would stay out of my way if you know what's good for you.

Blade walks of screen as the crowd start the you suck chant.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Thu 29 Mar 2012, 8:56 pm

*A bright first aid room greets the camera as it reveals Michael Sweetwater lying down on a comfortable white bed with white pillows plumped up supporting his head. As the camera begins to reveal more of the room, a 6CW doctor dressed in casual clothes and a 6CW shirt is holding a clipboard carrying out normal procedures and jotting things down on his observations. A chair can then be heard screeching on the floor as Kenty pulls closer towards Michael, looking emotionless. Kenty is wearing a Genesis top with black tracksuit bottoms and a pair of green vans with a splash of white accompanying them. Chewing his gum openly, Kenty turns to the doctor who looks slightly flustered as sweat is visible on his brow*

Mr Kenty: How is he Doc?

Doctor: tough to say at the moment.. But he should be okay. However I would hate to start making predictions on how long the recovery may take..

*Pensively turning back towards Michael, Kenty stares at him with some mixed emotions etched across his face as he continues to chew on his gum before slowly standing up and then placing his right hand on the right shoulder of a still and silent Michael Sweetwater before patting his shoulder once. Turning around and facing the flustered doctor, Kenty stares at him before shaking his head and exiting the first aid room quickly.*

*Looking thoughtful as he walks down the corridors while passing the milling stagehands and local wrestlers, Kenty arrives at the Genesis Locker room as talking can be heard coming from the room. Looking intently at the door with a icy demeanour, Kenty prepares himself to barge in but at the last minute stops himself from doing so and instead slams a fist against the wall before dropping his head on his arm*

*Suddenly the Genesis door is flung open and out strides Alex Walker, wearing a extremely extravagant suit. The positing of the camera Hides Kenty as its full focuses is on Alex who takes a deep breath as he closes the door behind him with one outstretched arm and strides off with purpose failing to acknowledge Kenty behind him. Blowing a huge bubble with his gum and then sticking the gum behind a steel container near him, Kenty looks up with a slight smirk now appearing across his face as he turns around and heads back to his locker room, just down the corridor from the Genesis locker room.*

*The camera continues to follow Kenty who hastily gets into his locker room. Once arriving into his locker room, Kenty quickly pours himself a glass of water before downing it and then slamming the glass on the table. Next to the glass on the wooden table is a picture frame which has a image contained. The camera catches a glimpse of the image which briefly showed Genesis members on a night out but that is all which is gathered as Kenty grabs it from the table and stares at it looking thoughtful. A few seconds pass as anger is clearly apparent on the face of Kenty who launches the frame against the wall smashing it into pieces before then slamming his fists onto the table and lowering his head. A timid knock can then be heard on the door*

???: Erm..Mr Kenty?

*Slowly walking into shot is Jack Reynolds who is dressed smartly with his hair slightly jelled to the side. He is clutching a microphone with his left hand as he timidly approaches Kenty who is still looking down at the desk. Reynolds peeps over his shoulder inspecting the damage to the frame before Kenty turns around suddenly with a typical icy stare*

Mr Kenty: I didn't hear you knock.. another member of this place who has no manners what so ever..

Reynolds: I did knock, You probably didn't hear me I was just going to..

Mr Kenty: How dare you. How fricking dare you, come into my locker room and tell me I'm wrong. Jacky, do you have any idea what kind of mood I'm in after the night I have just had? tell me why I shouldn't kick your teeth down your throat right now..

Reynolds.. Err.. err..

Mr Kenty: But you know what, its your lucky day Jacky. So I'm going to give you one chance and one chance only.. do your thing and humour me. Humour me and give me something to laugh about because I need something to laugh about..

*Moving closer and closer to Reynolds, Kenty continues to stare as Reynolds becomes very pale before stuttering out a question.*

JR: How do you feel about losing your Tag team Titles that you and Michael Sweetwater have held since Born of fire?

*Wrapping a arm around the shoulders of Reynolds, Kenty begins to laugh jovially and squeezes a pale looking Reynolds who hesitantly smirks. A few seconds pass before Kenty removes his arm from Reynolds shoulder and returns to a deadly looking stare with piercing blue eyes*

Mr Kenty: Right joke time is over, you have redeemed yourself Jacky. However honestly.. your as dumb as you look pal! How do I feel.. hmm jheeze.. tricky one. How do you think I feel! Those Tag team titles defined are identities and proudly represented Genesis. Michael and I have carried those belts for well over 5 months and over these 5 months Michael and I and of course Genesis have revamped the tag team division to a much more dominant force than its ever been and now your telling me the new tag team champions are GazzyD and Jerome Dubios..GAZZYD and JEROME DUBOIS! it feels like a nightmare.. its a embarrassment Jacky, a absolute embarrassment. So okay the tag titles have gone from the clutches of Genesis and now that tag team division will suffer because of the selfishness and sheer incompetence of two men who are deeply wrapped in their own ego's, GazzyD and Jerome Dubois. But if it couldn't get any worse, Genesis have potentially lost two soldiers in this war.. Chris Guerra and Michael Sweetwater..

JR: Brings me on nicely too my next question Kenty, have you any news on the conditions of Chris and Michael?

Mr Kenty: None of your business Jacky.. but in a nutshell it's touch and go. It's well documented the injuries on Chris and obviously as a Genesis colleague I wish him the very best. Michael on the other hand.. I can't comment.

JR: Out of friendsh...

Mr Kenty: Professionalism.

*Seconds tick by before Jack clears his throat and address Kenty again*

JR: Next week on Escalation, you team with World heavyweight champion and Genesis colleague Lex Hart and the guardian of Genesis, Hero against the trio of Jackson Black, Engel Harlequin and number one contender to Lex Hart, Keith Leone in a six - man tag team match. How do you feel the incidents of tonight will effect Genesis' preparation for a massive main event next week on Escalation?

Mr Kenty: Naturally with Ronald Mcdonald running around and serving up very unhappy meals for the rest of Genesis tonight in the form of Engel Harlequin, preparations are bound to be a little sketchy for next week. However you know us Jacky, we always bounce back and when we bounce back..people get hurt. Seriously hurt.. Harlequin may have laughed first but know this.. He who laughs last laughs the loudest.. Engel will regret not staying at Cherry falls where he can always play clowns with other lunatics in harmony and peace and of course under supervision.. Keith Leone is a different kettle of fish.. I bet he's buzzing and why shouldn't he be. Going to Night of Glory to face Lex for the ultimate prize.. the world heavyweight championship. Well I guess everyone deserves a bit of luck sometimes even if its going to end very nasty for Leone. Keith has proved time and time again that he will not stand down and not stand down to order, but all the pressure is on him at Night of Glory, not Lex. Will Keith choke again? who knows but I got a feeling he will.. All the threats and promises Keith has said over these months all come to ahead at Night of Glory and if he can't deliver I wouldn't be surprised.. always a opening to be a stuntman for a poor movie somewhere. Hero, Lex and I know each other inside out already and I fully expect us to function without a hitch and get the job done professionally, for Genesis and Alex.

JR: What about Jackson Black?

*Turning from a relatively calm demeanour, Kenty looks up to the ceiling with flashes of anger lighting up his face before staring back at Reynolds*

Mr Kenty: I have nothing to say about Black.. Now if you excuse me Jacky I have places to be and people to see..

*Forcefully pushing Reynolds out of the way, Kenty exits his locker room and shortly after Reynolds slowly walks out. The camera then pans to the forgotten and cracked photograph frame and image on the floor. The image reveals Michael Sweetwater, Jackson Black and Mr Kenty along with other members of Genesis in the past all around a table in a fancy restaurant all getting along with each other and having a laugh. The scene then fades away*

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Fri 30 Mar 2012, 6:40 pm

*Jack Reynolds is backstage stood with Zach Corchia, the crowd can be heard going crazy for Corchia. The former TWA World Champion is wearing a chequered shirt and jeans, the sleeves are half rolled up his arms. Zach appears focused, he is staring straight ahead, but is obviously concentrating. Jack slowly lifts the microphone to his mouth.*

JR: So Zach, how are you feeling just days away from what will be a monumental steel cage match with Visage?

*Zach takes his time, he rolls up both sleeves of his shirt, before taking a big breath and beginning.*

ZC: I don't think I can put into words how much I want to beat Visage Jack, no, that's enough, I don't just want to beat him. I want to so comprehensively beat him that he can't Christy or anybody else ever again, I want him to realise that he can't get away with his evil. Visage is a sick and demented individual and the only reason I can think of for why he continues to torment me, continues to play his games, is he wants me to destroy him, that he wants me to put him away.

Visage will face the steel prison that he should currently be locked in on Tuesday. By the end of the match, he will wish he was locked up, because I'm going to make sure he pays for everything in that cage. I demanded this match for reason, I took on the most powerful man in 6CW, in Alex Walker, because I didn't just want this match, I needed it. Visage needed it, needed to feel my vengeance, needed to feel all the anger in every punch, every kick, every move.

I have already shown Visage how far I am willing to go, I put my own body on the line to leave him broken and battered before, and I will keep going that far and further until I am sure that he won't be hurting anybody any more.

*Zach looks down, before composing himself.*

ZC: I thought it was over you know, Jack. When I beat him at Survival, when I dived off of the top, and he was carried away, I thought that was the end. I just want to move on, to finish it, end it. Visage has made mine, Christy and her family's lives hell...and for what? What has that sick son of a bitch got out of it? Nothing! Until Tuesday, he will get full payment for his actions on Tuesday, he will suffer the consequences of his twisted mind when I hit him, and hit him again, and again...and again....until he stops resisting, until I can be sure that it's over.

Visage is sick, twisted, demented...completely irrational. That's a weakness though, while Visage has no logic behind his actions, no thought, he just does things. I have direction, purpose...desires. I want to beat him, I want to win the girl and I want to see my name in lights, chanted by the millions of fans out there!

*The crowd can be heard responding by chanting 'COR-CHI-A!' repeatedly, and Zach can't help but smile a little bit.*

ZC: While Visage will be fighting for fighting's sake, I will have all that force, all that anger, all that purpose behind everything I do and is will be that which will drive me on, that which will make me win, make me beat that son of a bitch so badly that even the monster will be begging for mercy.

It's funny you know, Jack? Visage prides himself on being so in tune as to what it means to be a monster, being so intelligent with his mind games, understanding how to really torture people...the ultimate monster. Yet Visage has failed to realise the underlying quality that all monsters have, the connecting piece of the puzzle....they all lose to the good guy. I AM THAT GOOD GUY!

*Zach stares into the camera as Jack Reynolds nods his head along with Corchia.*

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Sat 31 Mar 2012, 10:34 am

Alex Walker can be seen mumbling angrily to himself as he passes some of the crew who try to speak to him all at once.

Walker: Not now! haven't you idiots got work to do!

The crew members scurry off when one stops to tries and speak again

Crew Member: But sir...

Walker: Hey! do you not want a job? because no one of you are irreplaceable you know!

Crew:....y-yes sir

The crew member looks down the corridor and runs away almost afraid. Alex thinks it's because of his threat and smirks to himself, He continues down the corridors of the arena which are eerily quiet, he turns a corner and is grabbed around the throat by Udo Berg.

The giant raises Alex up making his feet leave the floor.

Udo: Mr Valker.....I did not appreciate having to be a security guard for bunch of nobodies last veek. I varn you not to make that mistake again....

Alex looks ready to pass out as Udo drops him and he gasps for air.

Walker: *cough* Who the hell *cough* do you think you are?

Udo: Who!?........... I am Udo Berg! I varned you Mr Valker, I vould join your group under von condition! You know vot that condition is...Neffer did I agree to be... child minder! to a group of veak idiots.

Walker: I know Udo, but if you want to continue to be a part of Genesis you have to do as I say! I am the man who is pulling the strings! I demand some respect!

Udo: It vould be vise not to talk to me like dat again Mr Valker...

Alex's eyes widen with the realisation of who he is talking to.

Walker: Look Udo, we must look outside of the group at times to keep the rest of the roster in check. I chose you as the only man who COULD have kept things in check. Please come with me to my office Udo we have things to discuss.

Alex and Udo make make their way to Walker's office, they enter and the door closes showing the words 'MANAGER'S OFFICE' on a gold plate as Escalation goes to an add break

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Sun 01 Apr 2012, 11:50 am

We cut to an empty locker room that is lit up in a bright red light, A tall masked man dressed all in black is standing in the corner of it

?- Ring a Ring of Roses, A Pocket full of Poses, Atishoo Atishoo They all fall down.

as the man finishes saying the rhyme he lets out a Manical laugh.

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Mon 02 Apr 2012, 9:12 am

Lex is sat in his office , he is dressed casually in trousers and a shirt, a half drunk cup of tea is on the desk in front of him

In the corner of the room are two of Genesis security detail

Lex looking pensive for a moment looks up and speaks

LH" Has he arrived yet?"

The security guards look at one another confused as to Lex is referring

Security1" Sorry Mr Hart, has who arrived yet?"

Lex seems unimpressed by there inability to understand his question

LH" Hero, you imbecile, Hero, has Hero arrived yet ?"

Security1" I don't know Mr Hart, would you like me to find out for you?"

LH" No I would prefer to continue this inane chatter for a little while longer, I enjoy these moments , I enjoy getting to know the hired help, it gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling"

The security guards nod there heads

LH" Well!!!!!!!"

Security2 " Sorry Mr Hart, well what?"

Lex shakes his head
LH" Sorry I seem to have misjudged your levels of stupidity
I had you both at slightly below primate levels but it appears you are more on a par with an amoeba!!!!"

Both the security guards exchange looks unsure if they have just been insulted or complimented

Lex with slightly more anger in his voice

LH" Hero, for god sakes get Hero for me you cretinous fools!!!!"

Both the Security guards scramble into action
S1+S2" Yes boss, right away boss"

The guards open the office door and exit down the corridor

Lex relaxes back in his chair and takes a sip from his tea he rubs his head and sighs

LH" Why must i deal with stupid people they give me such a headache!!!"

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue 03 Apr 2012, 9:57 am

The camera cuts to the 6CW parking lot. A valet stands waiting as from up the ramp the sound of screeching tires can be heard.

Suddenly a gold Bugatti Veyron comes into view, its numberplate reads H3R0. It does a figure of 8 in the carpark a couple of times leaving a black mark on the floor and then the door opens and Hero steps out. He looks at the valet whose jaw is hanging low and throws his keys at him.

Hero: Park it. Now where’s Mr Pink Pants?

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 03 Apr 2012, 2:12 pm

*Mike Hill is shown backstage watching a monitor, it is displaying the action from last week's Escalation.

Mike Hill:Would you look at that? All these people running scared from Visage yet I am able to pin him in the middle of that ring. And I thought I was supposed to be past it, ask that freak and he will tell you I am far from past it.

*Crowd cheer and chant Hill's name, he smiles to himself.

Mike Hill:So now Mike Hill has got himself onto the treasure trail, I'm looking forward to being told by my fellow competitors in the match that I am past it, that they are the future and blah, blah, blah. Back when I was a rookie, I said all those same things. Difference being, I was right. I was the future and that was shown by my winning of the world title. The world title is the pinnacle of any company, the world title gives you permission to say whatever the hell you want because everyone knows you can back up what you are saying.

And once you have held a world title, you hold that same kudos and prestige. People realise that I back up my words with actions, that I have gone to the top of the business. In my time in 6WF, it was the likes of River Ace, Acer, The ASC, Nemesis and a man who is still desperately clinging to his former glories today, Hero, who were in front of me, who kept coming back and taking the limelight. And I out-stayed them all, I ushered in a new era and I intend to do the same here.

It will be the post-Genesis era. I look at Genesis and I see it collapsing before my very eyes. There is anger in the ranks, there are dissenting voices, one of those being my opponent Udo Berg. Not that anyone understands what the freak is saying. Berg is one hell of a presence, but he has no brains. That's why he's with Walker and that's why he should stick with him. Berg, if you leave Walker you will be on the scrapheap. You should be content in your role as glorified security guard and leave the wrestling to real athletes...like me!

*Hill walks off.

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Tue 03 Apr 2012, 3:53 pm

Lex is in his office pouring another cup of tea from a pink teapot as the door swings open and in walks Hero

LH" Aaah Mr..............erm .................Hero, good to see you. Can I interest you in a darjeeling?

Hero stays silent and takes a swig from a protein shake

LH" O.K then "

Lex takes a sugar cube from the bowl and stirs his tea four times clockwise and the same anti clockwise before tapping the spoon on the side of the saucer three times

Hero" OCD???"

Lex turns " Sorry OC who now???? Wasn't he that cowboy fella from 6WF?

Hero shakes his head

LH" Now where was I ?"

Lex returns to his tea picking up his spoon he again stirs four times clockwise and then four anti clockwise before tapping the spoon on the side of the saucer three times

Lex picks up the cup and takes a sip before carrying it to his desk

LH" Please sit , make yourself at home , me casa su casa"

Lex sits and Hero follows again sipping from his protein shake

LH" Isn't this nice, two legends, breaking bread, getting to no one another

Hero sighs

Hero" Did you want something in particular Lex??"

Lex not impressed by Hero's impatience hurriedly takes a sip of tea

LH" Of course Hero , Time is money , busy busy men are we"

Hero looks at his watch

LH" A hem yes...........
I just became acutely aware that we hadn't officially welcomed you into our band of merry men

You have been here for a few weeks and i don't even think you have had the official tour, you must think me very rude?"

Hero rolls his eyes

LH" OK.................... well lets fix that little problem .............. right ........so where shall we start???

Do you have any questions??

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue 03 Apr 2012, 4:41 pm

H: Questions?? Questions??

Hmm, let’s think shall we?

Hero looks around him for a brief second and then gets eye contact with Lex.

One....Who did the decor in here? Dolores Umbridge? Katie Price? Barbie?

Two....Whose head do I need to bust round these parts to get my own office? Not some grubby little broom cupboard like this one, but what a wrestling God of my standing is worthy of.
You know, one that fits 8 big gold stars on the front.
How many stars has your door got Lex?

Lex gives Hero a look of disdain

Three...Genesis, seriously?
Who came up with such a lameass name?
And who on earth are these collection of douches and numbnuts?
I thought I had some dongleberries in COH but these guys take the biscuit. Some look barely able to tie their shoelaces, some look dead certs for a Darwin Award.
I want names, bios, strengths, weaknesses, what makes these guys tick, how do you get them to do your biding?
Please tell me you have them well trained?

Hero then gets closer in, and this time his voice lowers.

Four....and this is the most important one...this Walker fella, you trust him?

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Tue 03 Apr 2012, 5:43 pm

Lex laughs but he looks hurt by the comments about the decor

LH" Pink is the new black actually Hero, not that I care about your thoughts on interior design anyway

Lex stands and starts to walk round the desk

LH" And how about we leave conversations about your rights to an office when you have actually achieved something round here!!!

Lex smiles but then his demeanour changes

LH"Remember Hero its not about how many stars you've got on your door, its the size of the star in the office that counts .................. and round here I'm the star.... everybody else is just the supporting cast

You'll do well to remember that Hero. Watch and learn how a true icon goes about his business

This isn't The Church of Hero. I don't need people to do my bidding.
I dont need Clarke James and Marshall softening up the locker room

I am the main attraction and if I want something done I do it

So worry not about Genesis or Alex walker Hero

You just concentrate on doing what I brought you here to do
Remember.

You need me more than I need you

So if I were you Id start showing your worth

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed 04 Apr 2012, 9:29 am

As Lex finishes speaking Hero’s iPhone begins to ring, Hero puts his fingers to hush Lex and answers the call.

A muffled voice can be barely heard speaking to Hero

H: No, that’s not good enough is it, it was due today so I expect it today!

Muffled voice replies back.

H: Great, and the heated infinity pool is ready? Fantastic. Now get back to it, I’m a busy man.

Hero finishes the call and looks back at Lex.

H: Oh sorry, how rude of me, I should have mentioned, my ‘office’ has been sorted, the penthouse suite infact. You know, a room that has windows and ventilation. Perhaps you could come and visit it sometime?

Supporting cast Lex? Might wish to check the pay structure of this company. Guarandamnteed top wage earner sat in front of you.
Face of the next PPV poster sat in front of you.
Quarterly viewing figure biggest spike sat in front of you
Already most trending 6CW star sat guess what? In front of you.

Oh but one thing I need a little clarification with there. You stated that this isn’t the Church of Hero, more the pity, but you didn’t need people to do your bidding.
Yet in the same breath you ask me to do what you brought me here to do?
Which is it then Lex?

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 04 Apr 2012, 10:00 am

Lex looks flustered and starts to pace the floor

LH" I see what you're doing Hero, youre trying to undermine me, trying to show your superiority

Lex smiles

You're good. I'll hold my hands up Hero.

But you're not the best

The best is stood infront of you wearing the gold
The best steps inside that ring night after night and puts on the best damn show this business has ever seen

So why don't we pause this conversation until after tonights match
Give your jaw a rest for just a second and let's see if you've still got anything to offer in the ring

The world knows how great Lex Hart is

But Hero is just a distant memory
A list of PAST accomplishments

So you enjoy your big shiny office, infact why don't you run along there now and get yourself ready

Because tonight the world is watching

They want to know does Hero still have what it takes
Does he have the fight left in him

Does he have the heart anymore????"

As Lex walks round the desk Hero stands and the two are almost nose to nose

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed 04 Apr 2012, 10:17 am

Hero looks Lex up and down and pauses.

H: Do I have the fight?
Do I have the heart?
Good question Lexy

Rewind a few months shall we to a certain 6WF World Title match.
Perfect Jack
You
& Me.

Just like now you held the gold, you were THE man in the company, it's figurehead, it's golden boy.
What happened Lex?

I had the Hart then didn't I.
Face it Lex this is not I need you.
I can rip the ground asunder, I can go from star to star and take them out permanently, I can destroy this company from bottom to... (looks directly at Lex) top.
So it's a little more 'you need me'
You need me to keep that little shiney belt around that pink pantied waist.
You need me to keep you in top billing on the show.
You need me to stop the wolves beating down the door.
And you know that I know that.
So stop puffing that chest out, let the testorone stop surging to those shrivelled nutsacks before we take this to a place that you really do not want it to go, because as I showed in the chamber I kept one of those wolves away in the freakazoid Engel, you have no desire to turn me into a wolf.
Because I will huff, I will puff, and I will blow down this house of sticks.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 04 Apr 2012, 10:33 am

Lex grins smugly and starts to clap

LH" Welcome back!!!!!
That's the fire I want to see Hero
There's the desire

I needed to know you want this, that's it not just about the money, the trappings that come with the glory

I needed to see that you are willing to do what ever it takes to destroy this place

I don't trust you

And we will never ever be friends...........

But I respect you Hero
And I'd sure as hell rather have you on my side!!!!!!!!"

Lex hold out his hand

LH" Genesis!!!!!!!!"

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed 04 Apr 2012, 11:51 am

Hero looks down at Lex's hand then looks back up.
He pauses
Then extends his hand and shakes Lex's.

H: Smart move Lex, smart move.
Whats the saying Lex, keep your friends close but your enemies closer?
I'll assist you Lex, I'll take the shots, the bumps, that target on your back, I'll take as much flak from it as I can.
But when I've dealt with them all.
When all thats left standing amongst the rubble is but two.
Then I'm taking that for myself and you shall bow beneath my feet once more.

Genesis. The beginning of Creation, the end of 6CW.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 04 Apr 2012, 12:14 pm

Lex grips Hero's hand tight pulling him in close he whispers in his ear before slowly releasing his grip

Both men stare intently at one another as Hero backs off towards the door, opening the door Hero's eyes remain fixed on Lex as Lex smiles

LH" See you in the ring Hero

This has been fun"

Hero closes the door and Lex walks back over to the teapot, he slowly pours himself another cup once again he takes a sugar cube from the bowl and stirs his tea four times clockwise and the same anti clockwise before tapping the spoon on the side of the saucer three times, picking up the cup he walks back to his chair , reclining back he shakes his head and laughs as the camera fades to black

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down