The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What direction does the WWE take over the next several months?

+2
Dr Gregory House MD
SportOfWrestling
6 posters

Go down

What direction does the WWE take over the next several months? Empty What direction does the WWE take over the next several months?

Post by SportOfWrestling Thu 05 Apr 2012, 1:53 am

I wrote a blog about my opinion at www.sportofwrestling.blogspot.com

But I'd like to read your thoughts.

After what is being seen as a very exciting Raw, where do you see WWE going this year?

Early predictions for Summerslam or even Wrestlemania?

SportOfWrestling

http://www.sportofwrestling.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

What direction does the WWE take over the next several months? Empty Re: What direction does the WWE take over the next several months?

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Thu 05 Apr 2012, 2:48 am

I was wondering if WWE could take the route of having someone like Punk, pull out from behind Cena and cement himself as 'the man' of this era,with wins over Lesnar and Rock, If Cena is beaten by Lesnar, he could come to the realisation that he is not quite the guy he thought he was in the grand scheme of things, Punk (who Cena never truley beat in their feud last year) could claim that he is the truley 'the man' of this era, WWE could stage a number of marquee matches at various PPV's Cena vs Lesnar, Punk vs Lesnar, Punk vs Rock, Rock vs Lesnar, possibly Cena vs Punk later on down the line, In all this there is a chance to make a real star in Punk and some mega drawing matches that could rotate the part time names, give Rocky another run with the belt and generally create a bit of a buzz around the WWE that has been relativly stale in recent years.

WWE could really cement Punk as 'the man' through a massive wrestlemania match, whether it is the streak (and if wins over Lesnar, Rock and Cena don't set someone up for a shot at the streak I don't know what would), or his much teased match against Stone Cold, or perhaps more realsitically but less tantalising a 'who is the man' match against Cena who could rally from his dissapointing start to the year and beat Rock and Lesnar in rematches.

Obviously this is probably no more than wishful thinking, but I'm a huge Punk mark and just generally think this could be an interesting way for WWE to go.

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

What direction does the WWE take over the next several months? Empty Re: What direction does the WWE take over the next several months?

Post by NickisBHAFC Thu 05 Apr 2012, 2:20 pm

I know its somthing wwe cant control. But i would love to see every Raw crowd be like the crowd we had in Miami this Monday night. If crowds were like that for most episodes of Raw i guarentee everything will improve. From Superstars, to viewers and genreally the wwe.

Summer Slam card for me

John Cena vs Brock Lesnar
CM Punk vs Daniel Bryan
Sheamus vs Christan.

All 3 main events for me

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Fellaini25 Thu 05 Apr 2012, 3:09 pm

Ziggler to break away from Vickie and Swagger and get a main event push.

C.M. Punk-Christian feud through the summer.

Daniel Bryan push.

Fellaini25

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Thu 05 Apr 2012, 3:19 pm

The MITB ladder match was going to happen at Mania but it was scrapped when Wade Barrett got injured as he was penciled in to win it. They are hoping he returns to win the briefcase at the MITB PPV and go into a World Title fued over the summer.

So basically, look out for a big Barrett push when he returns.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Thu 05 Apr 2012, 3:28 pm

Barrett push - Yahoo

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down