The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flo-Rida : "Heath Slater, I'm coming for you"

2 posters

Go down

Flo-Rida : "Heath Slater, I'm coming for you" Empty Flo-Rida : "Heath Slater, I'm coming for you"

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Fri 13 Apr 2012, 9:22 pm

Flo Rida has posted a video on Youtube telling Heath Slater that he's "coming for him". Flo was shown punching pads with Heath Slater's face on in a gym in a video interspersed with Heath's challenging tweets made after their show stealing altercation at Wrestlemania (it was show stealing in my house anyway), and the message "think before you tweet".

Slater vs Flo Rida? Its got to happen hasn't it?

The story has been picked up by WWE.com and debate is raging on Twitter. Its probably trending worldwide. Its trending in my house anyway.

Either way, Heath Slater is on the up!

MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch

Back to top Go down

Flo-Rida : "Heath Slater, I'm coming for you" Empty Re: Flo-Rida : "Heath Slater, I'm coming for you"

Post by NickisBHAFC Sat 14 Apr 2012, 9:59 pm

In a wired way this could acctually up Heath Slaters carrer. Think about Zack Ryder a complete nobody then since he did his youtube stuff he is always on tv and makes a great deal of ppv's and is well over

So Heath Slater acctually has a chance of using youtube and stuff to get into a feud with Flo Rida. Could acctually work

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down