The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why I dislike Nadal: my top 10 list, please add yours

+9
noleisthebest
djlovesyou
Positively 4th Street
lydian
Josiah Maiestas
Jeremy_Kyle
hawkeye
laverfan
10IS
13 posters

Go down

Why I dislike Nadal: my top 10 list, please add yours Empty Why I dislike Nadal: my top 10 list, please add yours

Post by 10IS Mon 16 Apr 2012, 11:59 pm

Here is mine

1) He casts evil spells and practices witch-crafts to rig draws. A new statistical study which systematically removes data as needed has proved this beyond doubt.

2) He wins tennis matches regularly even though, I/ME, the universally accepted tennis talent scout has already said he is physical and talent-less.

3) He has biceps: a blasphemy for tennis players.

4) He is very fit: a talented player should be able to lie on the couch all year round and stroll into slam victories without breaking a sweat.

5) His language is weird: I don't speak his crazy language, but I am too smart, so I can translate what he says. And I don't like anything he says.

6) I hate him.

7) He cast his evil spell on court conditions and turned hard court into clay.

8) He cast evil spell on technology and recovered from knee injury.

9) I hate him for beating ......

10) I know it all..if I say he is no good, means he ain't because I say so. I am beyond argument/ I have transcended human logic. I know it all.

Please add your lists.

10IS

Back to top Go down

Why I dislike Nadal: my top 10 list, please add yours Empty Re: Why I dislike Nadal: my top 10 list, please add yours

Post by laverfan Tue 17 Apr 2012, 3:46 am

Are you going to list all of the 606v2 material in this thread? Laugh

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Why I dislike Nadal: my top 10 list, please add yours Empty Re: Why I dislike Nadal: my top 10 list, please add yours

Post by Guest Tue 17 Apr 2012, 7:14 am

Just the latest. Nadal basically announces his own defeat before his game even starts.
Less whining and more real action from an alleged young champ would be nice.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/tennis/wires/04/16/3000.ap.ten.monte.carlo.nadal.1st.ld.writethru.0589/index.html.

Last edited by CommonSense on Tue 17 Apr 2012, 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by hawkeye Tue 17 Apr 2012, 7:16 am

Ha ha! I think you may have forgotton a few more important reasons...

Moonballing... Say no more it's just not tennis.

Pretenting to have sore knees. What a wimp!

Making the other players and especially my favourite run around and get all out of breath before beating them.

Never hitting the ball nicely to my favourite players forehand so that he can hit winners and look good.

Always hitting the ball to my favourite players backhand... even when he must know by now that he doesn't like it.

Girls like him and think he's cute. I really dislike that

Boys like him and think he's cute. I really, really dislike that.

The biggest reason for disliking Nadal though is he is the death of tennis. He is killing what once was a great and beautiful game Sad

hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy_Kyle Tue 17 Apr 2012, 10:05 am

10IQ wrote:Here is mine

1) He casts evil spells and practices witch-crafts to rig draws. A new statistical study which systematically removes data as needed has proved this beyond doubt.

2) He wins tennis matches regularly even though, I/ME, the universally accepted tennis talent scout has already said he is physical and talent-less.

3) He has biceps: a blasphemy for tennis players.

4) He is very fit: a talented player should be able to lie on the couch all year round and stroll into slam victories without breaking a sweat.

5) His language is weird: I don't speak his crazy language, but I am too smart, so I can translate what he says. And I don't like anything he says.

6) I hate him.

7) He cast his evil spell on court conditions and turned hard court into clay.

8) He cast evil spell on technology and recovered from knee injury.

9) I hate him for beating ......

10) I know it all..if I say he is no good, means he ain't because I say so. I am beyond argument/ I have transcended human logic. I know it all.

Please add your lists.

I fixed it for you. Now it looks really great!
Jeremy_Kyle
Jeremy_Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Tue 17 Apr 2012, 10:24 am

Funny how the OP fails to mention the obvious;

- Takes injury time outs when losing.
- Takes more time than permitted when serving.

OK
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by lydian Tue 17 Apr 2012, 10:33 am

...and the obvious - "that naughty little Spanish man keeps beating my idol Federer, how dare he do so when TMF has all the style and grace and this Spanish man is all muscles and lungs...its an affront to the spirit of the game I tell you!"
lydian
lydian

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Tue 17 Apr 2012, 11:18 am

False propaganda again form Nadal-tards, if that were true then why did Fed fans appreciate
Nalbandian when he was often winning/making life difficult for the Swiss?

FYI alot of Djoko fans and the majority of Murray fans don't like Nadal and his entourage either. Rolling Eyes
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by Positively 4th Street Tue 17 Apr 2012, 11:23 am

Josiah Maiestas wrote:False propaganda again form Nadal-tards, if that were true then why did Fed fans appreciate
Nalbandian when he was often winning/making life difficult for the Swiss?

I must have missed all those slam finals that Nalbandian beat Federer in. It is easier to be gracious about lesser matches.

It is clear that some of the dislike for Nadal is bitterness, plain and simple. That is normal, that's what sports fans do.

Positively 4th Street

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Tue 17 Apr 2012, 11:50 am

I must have missed all those slam finals that Nalbandian beat Federer in. It is easier to be gracious about lesser matches.
Every Fed fan congratulated Del Potro in his USO win, as they did in 2005 when Safin
won an epic.

Somehow you didn't see many Nadal fans congratulate Murray in AO 10 because they
turned to injury excuses. Some are even accusing Djoko of cheating now that he's the
better player.

Rolling Eyes
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by lydian Tue 17 Apr 2012, 11:56 am

lol...hilarious...round and round the mulberry bush...
lydian
lydian

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Tue 17 Apr 2012, 12:51 pm

I fail to see what I said can be disputed, no?
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by Positively 4th Street Tue 17 Apr 2012, 3:03 pm

Josiah Maiestas wrote:
Every Fed fan congratulated Del Potro in his USO win, as they did in 2005 when Safin
won an epic.

Somehow you didn't see many Nadal fans congratulate Murray in AO 10 because they
turned to injury excuses. Some are even accusing Djoko of cheating now that he's the
better player.

Rolling Eyes

I don't believe in using injuries as an excuse so am not one of the 'many Nadal fans' you allude to. Murray fully deserved that victory.

However, it is clearly not the same thing to talk about isolated victories by Safin and del Potro rather than serial defeats, often in heart-breaking fashion, against Nadal. Surely you can see that?

Positively 4th Street

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 Apr 2012, 3:37 pm

1) Just because.....
2) Hawkeye - For constant Murray bashing increased my dislike Laugh
3) Constant wolf whistling when changing tops.
4) For failing to solve the problem of his wedgie.
5) Because his matches take like forever.
6) Snogging Shakira. A pleasure I have wanted and offered to do for free.
7) The age between points. He could save time with a haircut.
8) Because he beats everyone... Unproving unfaily I might add!
9) Because he has a free coach in Toni.
10) The grunting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 Apr 2012, 3:42 pm

1) French Open 2005
2) French Open 2006
3) French Open 2007
4) French Open 2008
5) Wimbledon 2008
6) Australian Open 2009
7) French Open 2010
8) Wimbledon 2010
9) US Open 2010
10) French Open 2011

Back to top Go down

Post by hawkeye Tue 17 Apr 2012, 3:54 pm

Oh legendkillarV2

I think you may be a secret Rafa fan... you just don't know it yet!

hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 Apr 2012, 3:56 pm

I was fooling around Hawky!!

I do admire some of his tennis. I don't dislike the guy like some do on here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Positively 4th Street Tue 17 Apr 2012, 4:10 pm

legendkillarV2 wrote:1) French Open 2005
2) French Open 2006
3) French Open 2007
4) French Open 2008
5) Wimbledon 2008
6) Australian Open 2009
7) French Open 2010
8) Wimbledon 2010
9) US Open 2010
10) French Open 2011

Kudos LK! OK

Positively 4th Street

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Tue 17 Apr 2012, 5:01 pm

Surely you can see that?
Nadal is a cheater and drama queen, not like Nalby and Del Potro, no?
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by djlovesyou Tue 17 Apr 2012, 8:04 pm

Countless cyclists thrown under the bus while he carries on scot free with full support of the authorities.

Was that not the sort of thing we were going for?

djlovesyou

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Tue 17 Apr 2012, 8:42 pm

You forgot the ULTIMATE one!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yM7tzCEaTI0

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by 10IS Tue 17 Apr 2012, 10:35 pm

laverfan wrote:Are you going to list all of the 606v2 material in this thread? Laugh

That's why I kept it to 10. HE, LKV2 have already given us some more.

10IS

Back to top Go down

Post by 10IS Tue 17 Apr 2012, 10:36 pm

lydian wrote:...and the obvious - "that naughty little Spanish man keeps beating my idol Federer, how dare he do so when TMF has all the style and grace and this Spanish man is all muscles and lungs...its an affront to the spirit of the game I tell you!"

Yeah don't know how I missed that Wink

10IS

Back to top Go down

Post by 10IS Tue 17 Apr 2012, 10:37 pm

noleisthebest wrote:You forgot the ULTIMATE one!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yM7tzCEaTI0

Not sure I follow. But please elaborate, and I shall add it my 'list'.

10IS

Back to top Go down

Post by 10IS Tue 17 Apr 2012, 10:38 pm

hawkeye wrote:Ha ha! I think you may have forgotton a few more important reasons...

Moonballing... Say no more it's just not tennis.

Pretenting to have sore knees. What a wimp!

Making the other players and especially my favourite run around and get all out of breath before beating them.

Never hitting the ball nicely to my favourite players forehand so that he can hit winners and look good.

Always hitting the ball to my favourite players backhand... even when he must know by now that he doesn't like it.

Girls like him and think he's cute. I really dislike that

Boys like him and think he's cute. I really, really dislike that.

The biggest reason for disliking Nadal though is he is the death of tennis. He is killing what once was a great and beautiful game Sad

Right on HE clap

10IS

Back to top Go down

Post by HM Murdock Wed 18 Apr 2012, 11:52 am

1) The way that he seems to be the Fonzie to Murray's Ritchie Cunningham.
2) Inflicting Uncle Toni on the world.
3) Being OCD about drinks bottles but not different-sized biceps.
4) Robbing us of one person holding all four slams on four occasions
5) Using the word "illusion" in confusing ways.
6) Structuring his autobiography in a very strange way that makes it hard to browse in bookshops.
7) Being so polite when people ask him about Andy winning Wimbledon.
8) Towelling down arms that aren't wet.
9) Being a 25 year old millionaire but still living with his parents.
10) Being offended at Novak's impersonation of him.

HM Murdock

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Wed 18 Apr 2012, 11:54 am

HM Murdoch wrote:1) The way that he seems to be the Fonzie to Murray's Ritchie Cunningham.
2) Inflicting Uncle Toni on the world.
3) Being OCD about drinks bottles but not different-sized biceps.
4) Robbing us of one person holding all four slams on four occasions
5) Using the word "illusion" in confusing ways.
6) Structuring his autobiography in a very strange way that makes it hard to browse in bookshops.
7) Being so polite when people ask him about Andy winning Wimbledon.
8) Towelling down arms that aren't wet.
9) Being a 25 year old millionaire but still living with his parents.
10) Being offended at Novak's impersonation of him.

Laugh

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Wed 18 Apr 2012, 12:11 pm

I hate Nadal for his embarrassingly unfunny trophy biting and saying 'no' at the end of every sentance.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by HM Murdock Wed 18 Apr 2012, 12:14 pm

super_realist wrote:I hate Nadal for his embarrassingly unfunny trophy biting and saying 'no' at the end of every sentance.
How did I forget the trophy biting?! That drives me crazy! It's even more irritating that Tsonga's jumping around pointing at his back.

HM Murdock

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Wed 18 Apr 2012, 12:16 pm

super_realist wrote:I hate Nadal for his embarrassingly unfunny trophy biting and saying 'no' at the end of every sentance.

just for you!

http://www.thedailystar.net/photo/2011/01/03/2011-01-03__sp09.jpg

naughty trophy!

http://gulfnews.com/polopoly_fs/rafael-nadal-won-the-2010-mubadala-tennis-world-championship-trophy-created-by-lasvit-1.956492!image/2233898930.jpg_gen/derivatives/box_475/2233898930.jpg

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Wed 18 Apr 2012, 9:08 pm

11) Nadal has some of the most obnoxious fans that stalk me on other forums, the paragraph below was posted on tennis.com about half an hour ago (the time stated ath the top of the paragraph is the local time in the US)

Posted by DJB 04/18/2012 at 03:52 PM
@noleisthebest

I do love how you go on to 606v2 and people there seem to respond to you, with all the Nadal haters like Tenez. I thought it was extremely funny that Tenez was overruling a phd student about statistics, haha. You lot must think you have some importance on your 606v2 island.

Yet when you come one here, I see plenty of people shooting you down in flames, apart from the Nadal haters/novak worhsippers here. How does that feel?

Also, I know you always ignore the questions I ask you but I also know that you do read them, whther you cowardly ignore any negative comments or not. So here goes again.

1) You say that you hate Nadal timewasting. So do you not dislike it when Djoko timewastes as well? This has been proven by the statsitics that he does this in very match not just against Nadal.

2) Has Djoko not benefited from the slowing down of the courts as well?

Have a great day Wink

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Wed 18 Apr 2012, 10:13 pm

I was sure Gav posted a clap here a minute ago and now it's gone Erm

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 18 Apr 2012, 10:15 pm

i deleted my post

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Wed 18 Apr 2012, 10:21 pm

Gav wrote:i deleted my post

Why?

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by kemet Wed 18 Apr 2012, 10:55 pm

noleisthebest wrote:11) Nadal has some of the most obnoxious fans that stalk me on other forums, the paragraph below was posted on tennis.com about half an hour ago (the time stated ath the top of the paragraph is the local time in the US)

@noleisthebest

I do love how you go on to 606v2 and people there seem to respond to you, with all the Nadal haters like Tenez. I thought it was extremely funny that Tenez was overruling a phd student about statistics, haha. You lot must think you have some importance on your 606v2 island.

Yet when you come one here, I see plenty of people shooting you down in flames, apart from the Nadal haters/novak worhsippers here. How does that feel?

Also, I know you always ignore the questions I ask you but I also know that you do read them, whther you cowardly ignore any negative comments or not. So here goes again.

1) You say that you hate Nadal timewasting. So do you not dislike it when Djoko timewastes as well? This has been proven by the statsitics that he does this in very match not just against Nadal.

Have a great day Wink

Wow, NITB, this is just sad. I am sorry that you have been the victim of such pathetic online stalking. The irony is that players such as Roger, Novak, Rafa, along with the rest of the ATP most likely have already made more money than most of these posters would ever dream of making in their lives.

Some people really have no life......

kemet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Wed 18 Apr 2012, 11:34 pm

I'd be sad if HE was talking badly about me behind my back! Sad

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by hawkeye Wed 18 Apr 2012, 11:53 pm

Tenez wrote:I'd be sad if HE was talking badly about me behind my back! Sad

Tenez

I would never talk badly about you anywhere. You are probably a perfectly nice person... but you do have some very unique views about tennis. Sometimes I have to admit I feel the need to try and explain things to you. What would be the point of explaining things "behind your back"? Why do you ask?

hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Thu 19 Apr 2012, 12:09 am

hawkeye wrote:
Tenez wrote:I'd be sad if HE was talking badly about me behind my back! Sad

Tenez

I would never talk badly about you anywhere. You are probably a perfectly nice person... but you do have some very unique views about tennis. Sometimes I have to admit I feel the need to try and explain things to you. What would be the point of explaining things "behind your back"? Why do you ask?

Good to hear! Hug

Yes my views can appear weird at first...but sooner or later they appear full of sense! Wink

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Thu 19 Apr 2012, 3:46 am

How is that 'Nadal gets PRP treatement' to dislike him and has not been mentioned yet?

Tenez around... Oh I see him now. Cool

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Apr 2012, 8:09 am

laverfan wrote:How is that 'Nadal gets PRP treatement' to dislike him and has not been mentioned yet?

With all due respect, what do you want for 606v2? The mods have over-sanitized the place, imvho. Perceived "problematic" views have been stifled or deleted. Needless to say, censorship limits rather than engenders further fierce and potentially provocative opinions.

While I'm at it, let's test it out, let's not beat around the bush with the indirect "PRP" implications and innuendos, these are my reasons: I dislike Nadal because a) he's shown an overt and questionable style of cheat-my-way-to-victory gamesmanship, b) he publicly shows a disdain for the rules of the sports at all costs c) he cannot win based on natural skill alone, so many of his wins are undeserved, imvho, d) ultimately, he's the antithesis of a true champion and I want to see dignity and justice restored to the name of the sports, not asking too much, I hope.

PS: Speaking of "treatment", how about a little comparison of his biceps
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDtEiLsvzUw&feature=related
Hmmmm, what happened to the left one?

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Thu 19 Apr 2012, 11:18 am

kemet wrote:
noleisthebest wrote:11) Nadal has some of the most obnoxious fans that stalk me on other forums, the paragraph below was posted on tennis.com about half an hour ago (the time stated ath the top of the paragraph is the local time in the US)

@noleisthebest

Have a great day Wink

Wow, NITB, this is just sad. I am sorry that you have been the victim of such pathetic online stalking. The irony is that players such as Roger, Novak, Rafa, along with the rest of the ATP most likely have already made more money than most of these posters would ever dream of making in their lives.

Some people really have no life......

Tell me about it... Rolling Eyes

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Thu 19 Apr 2012, 12:26 pm

@noleisthebest

what I do love is how these same people will not utter a word of complaint when there are Nadal trolls writing anti Djokovic/Federer bile. A load of balls tomato
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Thu 19 Apr 2012, 9:50 pm

CommonSense wrote:
laverfan wrote:How is that 'Nadal gets PRP treatement' to dislike him and has not been mentioned yet?

With all due respect, what do you want for 606v2? The mods have over-sanitized the place, imvho. Perceived "problematic" views have been stifled or deleted. Needless to say, censorship limits rather than engenders further fierce and potentially provocative opinions.

Was this specific comment from you 'sanitised' or 'censored'? Or was this article censored - https://www.606v2.com/t27820-draw-fixing-an-official-study

CommonSense wrote:While I'm at it, let's test it out, let's not beat around the bush with the indirect "PRP" implications and innuendos, these are my reasons: I dislike Nadal because a) he's shown an overt and questionable style of cheat-my-way-to-victory gamesmanship, b) he publicly shows a disdain for the rules of the sports at all costs c) he cannot win based on natural skill alone, so many of his wins are undeserved, imvho, d) ultimately, he's the antithesis of a true champion and I want to see dignity and justice restored to the name of the sports, not asking too much, I hope.

PS: Speaking of "treatment", how about a little comparison of his biceps
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDtEiLsvzUw&feature=related
Hmmmm, what happened to the left one?

You are perfectly entitled to your opinion. BTW, the 'left' bicep is used to play Tennis by this player. Wink. There are many known cases of one arm being bigger than the other for Tennis players. Laver is a prime example of it.

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Apr 2012, 11:25 am

Laverfan,
The word “cheat” or “cheater” appeared in one of my first comments here re Nadal. This post was deleted. But I think it should still be there amongst all the posts listed in my profile, but I cannot find it. In any case, I had no idea why it disappeared but guessing that maybe the “c” word is not allowed. So that’s why I was “testing the waters” again in my last post where I mentioned cheating again. To be honest, I’m rather surprised it’s still here! Haha.

When you asked about the absence of PRP comments, I was thinking of this locked article https://www.606v2.com/t26901-nadal-withdraws-from-miami. TRuffin posted one of the most elegant and informative comments about the implications of PRP treatments. That inspired quite a few PRP-related comments to follow. But it was soon locked. Why? Am I wrong to think that people who are locked out of PRP-inspired topics there, for example, will not bother with it again?
Could you also say why amritia’s recent article re THASP was deleted?

Laverfan said: "There are many known cases of one arm being bigger than the other for Tennis players. Laver is a prime example of it."

Yes, I agree, a very good point. But a change of perspective is needed here. Did they have PRP treatments in Laver’s day? How many of these other tennis players are tainted with a case history of doping allegations? Unfortunately, Nadal's history invites other speculations that his left bicep maybe an unnatural rather than a natural development.

PS:
Re "sanitize" and "censor". Recently "you" got rid of Veejay (banned); now Tenez is also rumored to have been banned . That looks awfully like cleaning house and shutting up "problematic" posters to me, no? But of course, the owner of the house has the ultimate power to take the ultimate action, that I understand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down