The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why the dislike Chisora must dislike Mayweather theory doesn't work !!

+24
Hammersmith harrier
Rodney
catchweight
Duty281
Mind the windows Tino.
Lance
DoubleD22
rIck_dAgless
John Bloody Wayne
Union Cane
jbeadlesbigrighthand
Strongback
Lumbering_Jack
Mr Bounce
seanmichaels
Boxtthis
Nico the gman
Il Gialloblu
hogey
ONETWOFOREVER
Rowley
bhb001
Steffan
TRUSSMAN66
28 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Why the dislike Chisora must dislike Mayweather theory doesn't work !! Empty Why the dislike Chisora must dislike Mayweather theory doesn't work !!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 21 Oct 2013, 11:20 am

Everytime I have a pop at Chisora I get the "yes but you love Floyd" posters airing their opinion......

Which is fair enough..........But completely wrong.......

You see the problem with that is............

1. I never said I like Floyd the Man..

2. Floyd has redeeming features such as being a great great fighter and someone who's ability is a once in a generation stuff...What redeeming features has Chisora got....He's lost to every guy with a pulse he's fought which makes you wonder what "type" of fans he has...I have my suspicions what kind of people they are !!

3. Floyd is a wife beater (although he probably gave her a slap. His latest flame seems happy enough) and there is "No justification" for that but I myself have come close on many occasions to hitting my Wife and If anyone who has been married or with some as long as me hasn't thought about it or done it then they are most probably lying......Like I said though...No justification for doing It!!

4. Chisora has spat in a face which for me is lower than the lowest........He's assaulted a guy at a press conference with no justification........and he's been arrested in England, Germany.......for fighting in public..Thuggery

Next time anybody wants to throw Chisora at me....Just refer to this rebuttal...........as to why it doesn't wash........

Ps Anybody that finds me confrontational I want to apologise.......Cool

Last edited by TRUSSMAN66 on Mon 21 Oct 2013, 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ..)

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Why the dislike Chisora must dislike Mayweather theory doesn't work !! Empty Re: Why the dislike Chisora must dislike Mayweather theory doesn't work !!

Post by Steffan Mon 21 Oct 2013, 11:24 am

Domestic violence is bad. Think of us poor men in south Wales who get beaten up by our girlfriends on a regular basis...

This wouldnt happen to these pair though because:

a) A man of Mayweathers money wouldnt live in Wales anyway

and

b) Chisora would hit them back......physically!!!

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Why the dislike Chisora must dislike Mayweather theory doesn't work !! Empty Re: Why the dislike Chisora must dislike Mayweather theory doesn't work !!

Post by bhb001 Mon 21 Oct 2013, 11:28 am

The issue is that most people, including me, don't respect Chisora the man either, but find it interesting to discuss who he is fighting next. You immediately throw in his out of ring antics as a reason to ignore him, but find excuses for a truly great fighter, which Mayweather no doubtedly is. Yes, I can see the difference, but it does come across as defense disguised as attack.

bhb001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Oct 2013, 11:31 am

Chisora has spat in a face which for me is lower than the lowest
------------------------------------------------------------------
SSo theoretically he could have sexually assaulted one of the K's and you'd have looked upon that more favourably?

Wonder what the Council's putting the tap water over in Didsbury?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 21 Oct 2013, 11:39 am

I have been married 11 years and have never once thought about hitting TSMR. You can believe I am lying if you wish.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by bhb001 Mon 21 Oct 2013, 11:44 am

Rowley, I for one believe you. We all get angry, but that doesn't necessarily translate to physical violence. If I ever raised my hand to wife, I would expect her to leave me immediately. No excuses, no discussion. She should and would walk out.

bhb001

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 21 Oct 2013, 11:47 am

Got to say the first point does seem a little odd to me Truss. Maybe I am reading it wrong but seems to me to say you are willing to turn a blind eye to flaws in someones character if they are really good at boxing. For me distaste at how someone conducts themselves outside a ring is not a sliding scale based on their ability within it.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Oct 2013, 11:51 am

When you say "never once" do you actually mean, "about six times a month"?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Oct 2013, 11:52 am

Rowley wrote:Got to say the first point does seem a little odd to me Truss. Maybe I am reading it wrong but seems to me to say you are willing to turn a blind eye to flaws in someones character if they are really good at boxing. For me distaste at how someone conducts themselves outside a ring is not a sliding scale based on their ability within it.
Agreed, it comes across as "Say what you like about that Fritzel guy but he was a dab hand at DIY"

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Mon 21 Oct 2013, 12:00 pm

You should never hit a woman TRUSS but I understand where you are coming from.

Theres nothing wrong with Maywaether except he is very naive. He does not have any real friends. Look at the people around him. All taking from him bit by bit. Floyd has been a gym rat all his life but just wants a friend. He trys to impress them with money and its quite sad.

I feel sorry for Floyd. He gets lambasted for his apparent wasteful character but he never grew up away from boxing. When his friends were playing he was training, when his friends were chasing girls he was training. He is very lonely.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by hogey Mon 21 Oct 2013, 12:05 pm

To be fair to Chisora he pushed and hit a women and rightly got done for assault Floyd on the other hand has hit women repeatedly and has 4 convictions to prove it not to mention other a few other assaults that he has got away with due to deals with lawyers. Chisora lacks class and has made a prat of himself more to get publicity than anything and i hope he has grown out of such nonsense, Floyd though is legitimately a bullying thug who raises his hands far too often out of the ring and is not concerned if its to a man or women. Great fighter or not he is a wrongun of the highest order in my books.

Last edited by hogey on Mon 21 Oct 2013, 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

hogey

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Gialloblu Mon 21 Oct 2013, 12:10 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
Rowley wrote:Got to say the first point does seem a little odd to me Truss. Maybe I am reading it wrong but seems to me to say you are willing to turn a blind eye to flaws in someones character if they are really good at boxing. For me distaste at how someone conducts themselves outside a ring is not a sliding scale based on their ability within it.
Agreed, it comes across as "Say what you like about that Fritzel guy but he was a dab hand at DIY"

Do-Incest-Yourself?
Il Gialloblu
Il Gialloblu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Oct 2013, 12:12 pm

Il Gialloblu wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

Do-Incest-Yourself?
Diddling-'is-Young 'un?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico the gman Mon 21 Oct 2013, 12:14 pm

Rowley wrote:I have been married 11 years and have never once thought about hitting TSMR. You can believe I am lying if you wish.
With you Rowley,think too much of my wife to ever think about hurting her,brought up by a father who told me a man who hits a women isn't a man.

Nico the gman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Oct 2013, 12:22 pm

Nico the gman wrote:
Rowley wrote:I have been married 11 years and have never once thought about hitting TSMR. You can believe I am lying if you wish.
With you Rowley,think too much of my wife to ever think about hurting her,brought up by a father who told me a man who hits a women isn't a man.
And you'd have to change your user name to "Nico the g" and who needs the hassle eh?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico the gman Mon 21 Oct 2013, 12:29 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
Nico the gman wrote:
And you'd have to change your user name to "Nico the g" and who needs the hassle eh?
Like the one about the bloke in court for beating his wife,the judge says how did you beat your wife, bloke replies superior footwork your honour.

Nico the gman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Oct 2013, 12:35 pm

Nico the gman wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
Nico the gman wrote:
Like the one about the bloke in court for beating his wife,the judge says how did you beat your wife, bloke replies superior footwork your honour.
Shouldn't it by "WHY did you beat your wife?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Boxtthis Mon 21 Oct 2013, 12:52 pm

So basically you let Floyd off because he's a good boxer? It's an explanation of your opinion at least, but it's hardly up there on the justifiable logic stakes.

Boxtthis

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 21 Oct 2013, 12:54 pm

All women are angels blah blah blah......

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Bounce Mon 21 Oct 2013, 1:00 pm

The thing that galled me most about Floyd is that when he dismantled Corrales, I clearly remember him saying that the victory was for battered women due to Corrales' having a recent conviction for assaulting his partner.

A blazing hypocrite is young Floyd...

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Mon 21 Oct 2013, 1:02 pm

Is it acceptable to hit a woman back?

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Bounce Mon 21 Oct 2013, 1:03 pm

Not in my eyes.

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Mon 21 Oct 2013, 1:06 pm

What of they wipe their curry stained hands on your top, then spit on you and punch you in the face after you question why they are behaving in such a way. Then two of her friends jump in and all start swinging for you.

What would you do then?

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Mon 21 Oct 2013, 1:08 pm

Floyd smacks the kids around as well. Uses them for warm up.

As far as the Haye/Chisora brawl in Germany goes I am of the view it takes two to tango. Haye threw the first punch, he didn't care there was a bottle in his hand either. Booth not wiping the dripping blood from his forehead, intentionally adding to the theatrical effect, while shouting "Who bottled me" was the highlight of that evening.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 21 Oct 2013, 1:15 pm

Lumbering_Jack wrote:What of they wipe their curry stained hands on your top, then spit on you and punch you in the face after you question why they are behaving in such a way. Then two of her friends jump in and all start swinging for you.

What would you do then?
Good night on the Toon this weekend?

I don't think a full on punch is acceptable. You could take them to the ground with restraining holds, perhaps get a few digs around the kidney area just to let her know who is boss.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Mon 21 Oct 2013, 1:20 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
Lumbering_Jack wrote:What of they wipe their curry stained hands on your top, then spit on you and punch you in the face after you question why they are behaving in such a way. Then two of her friends jump in and all start swinging for you.

What would you do then?
Good night on the Toon this weekend?

I don't think a full on punch is acceptable. You could take them to the ground with restraining holds, perhaps get a few digs around the kidney area just to let her know who is boss.
It was a few years ago Sean... Happy days.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by jbeadlesbigrighthand Mon 21 Oct 2013, 1:35 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Everytime I have a pop at Chisora I get the "yes but you love Floyd" posters airing their opinion......

2. Floyd has redeeming features such as being a great great fighter and someone who's ability is a once in a generation stuff...What redeeming features has Chisora got....He's lost to every guy with a pulse he's fought which makes you wonder what "type" of fans he has...I have my suspicions what kind of people they are !!

3. Floyd is a wife beater (although he probably gave her a slap. His latest flame seems happy enough) and there is "No justification" for that but I myself have come close on many occasions to hitting my Wife and If anyone who has been married or with some as long as me hasn't thought about it or done it then they are most probably lying......Like I said though...No justification for doing It!!

4. Chisora has spat in a face which for me is lower than the lowest........He's assaulted a guy at a press conference with no justification........and he's been arrested in England, Germany.......for fighting in public..Thuggery

Next time anybody wants to throw Chisora at me....Just refer to this rebuttal...........as to why it doesn't wash........

I think I get what you're saying here - You admire Floyd the boxer, but not Floyd the man, whereas you have no respect for Chisora as a boxer or a man. That's a fair stance. However, it seems to me that you're getting caught in a trap of trying to further your point by emphasizing Chisora's misdeeds while minimizing Floyd's.

I'm also not sure how the Connery-esque comments on wife-beating support your case. Nor does the point that Floyd's latest flame "seems happy enough".

jbeadlesbigrighthand

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 21 Oct 2013, 1:37 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:I myself have come close on many occasions to hitting my Wife and If anyone who has been married or with some as long as me hasn't thought about it or done it then they are most probably lying......
Admire your honesty, but you are wrong.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Oct 2013, 1:43 pm

Union Cane wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:I myself have come close on many occasions to hitting my Wife and If anyone who has been married or with some as long as me hasn't thought about it or done it then they are most probably lying......
Admire your honesty, but you are wrong.
...or more likely....a much better human being than you.

Your wife sounds like a charming woman (apart from her cripplingly poor taste in men and refusal to drink pints/shorts/pints of shorts). She's clearly got a lot on her plate (ironic given the amount of food she probably cooks in order for you to shove it down your gullet without even bothering to acknowledge her hard work) but copes admirably due to an incredible inner fortitude (and meth habit)

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Mon 21 Oct 2013, 1:49 pm

I think about hitting random women I see on the street before we've even spoken simply because they didn't maintain eye contact but I'm not meant to say that outside of the sharing room.

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Oct 2013, 1:56 pm

John Bloody Wayne wrote:I think about hitting random women I see on the street before we've even spoken simply because they didn't maintain eye contact but I'm not meant to say that outside of the sharing room.
The rest of us call it our brain.

Went to "that London" many years ago and my mate was like those people in Norfolk who point at planes. He kept staring at women in the street (who were, to be honest, attractive but nothing incredible) and at one point, when one of them walked passed him without batting an eyelid, he turned and said loudly "Ice Queen b!tch" before stomping off in a huff

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Mon 21 Oct 2013, 2:01 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:I myself have come close on many occasions to hitting my Wife and If anyone who has been married or with some as long as me hasn't thought about it or done it then they are most probably lying
Sounds like a lovely little relationship you and the mrs have got going there

You do strike me (no pun intended) as the dominant male type who hates being disagreed with. Your conduct on this forum is proof of that

I feel sorry for your misses if you act with her like you do on here

Im still not quite getting the 'Hitting a woman is wrong but its not as bad if your a great boxer as opposed to Euro level boxer' point

I get the impression Mayweather treats women like crap but gets away with it due to the fame and money

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Mon 21 Oct 2013, 2:02 pm

I still think about hitting men. Especially aggressive types I encounter at work. You get these little Napolean types bullying people. I'd love to take them out of the work environment and remind them of the beatings they took in the play ground. If I could throw a punch with impunity or have a genuine scrap I'd go for it.

I've never had day dreams about hitting women. After spending a few years with a nut case girlfriend as a young man I've always gone for women that don't suffer from anxiety or neurosis. It's all about the choices men make. Some men are just attracted to crazy women.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Mon 21 Oct 2013, 2:06 pm

Iv dated some real nasty pieces of work in my time but never wanted to slap one of them. If a woman is that nuts I just get out of there pretty quick nowadays

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 21 Oct 2013, 2:06 pm

Strongback wrote:I still think about hitting men.  Especially aggressive types I encounter at work.
In fairness if you forget to empty their bin then they are not going to be happy about it.

Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 21 Oct 2013, 2:09 pm

i sometimes think about hitting geese

chavs of the bird world...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Mon 21 Oct 2013, 2:10 pm

Agree on geese. I can't stand sheep either. I often get dressed up as a wolf and run around farms cutting up sheep in the night. I love goats though.

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 21 Oct 2013, 2:12 pm

Still a better wolf story than twilight.

I probably have mixed that meme up i suspect, i am not cool enough to get memes Sad

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Mon 21 Oct 2013, 2:13 pm

I often wonder what damage you could do some poor unsuspecting sole with a real windmill cheap shot.

I would never do it because I am an honourable man, but it would be fun.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Mon 21 Oct 2013, 2:14 pm

I could kill them. You could rock them.

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Oct 2013, 2:14 pm

rick_dagless wrote:i sometimes think about hitting geese

chavs of the bird world...
I take my daughter to the park to feed the ducks and the geese are forever pushing in, honking loudly, generally demanding something they not entitled to and I'd love to kick one in the beak...so I agree entirely with you

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 21 Oct 2013, 2:16 pm

You need to be careful with geese, if a swan can break a man's arm I presume that a goose could too.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleD22 Mon 21 Oct 2013, 2:16 pm

I punch women all the time.....when playing grand theft auto, and would also agree with the geese comment horrible chav birds.

DoubleD22

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 21 Oct 2013, 2:17 pm

jbeadlesbigrighthand wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Everytime I have a pop at Chisora I get the "yes but you love Floyd" posters airing their opinion......

I think I get what you're saying here -  You admire Floyd the boxer, but not Floyd the man, whereas you have no respect for Chisora as a boxer or a man. That's a fair stance. However, it seems to me that you're getting caught in a trap of trying to further your point by emphasizing Chisora's misdeeds while minimizing Floyd's.

I'm also not sure how the Connery-esque comments on wife-beating support your case. Nor does the point that Floyd's latest flame "seems happy enough".
Glad you get it.........Connery-esque........I've never hit my Wife............I'm just suggesting how people can cross the line..........

Obviously other Men on here have perfect marriages.........Something that would change no doubt had someone else written the article..

I've been with the same girl 26 years next month.........Would hasten to guess I'm the longest serving prisoner on here..

I love my Wife but we argue and after all this time she knows where it hurts when she verbally kicks..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 21 Oct 2013, 2:17 pm

DAVE667 wrote:I take my daughter to the park to feed the ducks and the geese are forever pushing in, honking loudly, generally demanding something they not entitled to and I'd love to kick one in the beak...so I agree entirely with you
get too much truck for flying in formation, just hang around in parks and bully people honky flappy bar stewards

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Mon 21 Oct 2013, 2:18 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Still a better wolf story than twilight.

I probably have mixed that meme up i suspect, i am not cool enough to get memes Sad
Don't get memes?

Why the dislike Chisora must dislike Mayweather theory doesn't work !! Simpsons_jasperBeardly

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Oct 2013, 2:18 pm

Lumbering_Jack wrote:I often wonder what damage you could do some poor unsuspecting sole with a real windmill cheap shot.

Why would you want to punch a fish?

Anyway, I can say that, worst case scenario is that you could kill someone so I'd suggest that it wouldn't be fun in any way, shape or form and if you still think it would be fun then I'm afraid I'd have to consider you as much of a tossbag as TRUSSMAN who, when he's not cheating on his wife, is thinking about hitting her.

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleD22 Mon 21 Oct 2013, 2:18 pm

As others have said on this thread I cant really agree that its not as bad for Mayweather because he's a better fighter.

DoubleD22

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Mon 21 Oct 2013, 2:18 pm

DoubleD22 wrote:I punch women all the time.....when playing grand theft auto
Yeah me too. Although activating the cheats and getting the chainsaw to cut them up infront of a load of people is the best. I normally get the machine gun then and kill everyone watching

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 21 Oct 2013, 2:19 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
Lumbering_Jack wrote:I often wonder what damage you could do some poor unsuspecting sole with a real windmill cheap shot.

Why would you want to punch a fish?

Anyway, I can say that, worst case scenario is that you could kill someone so I'd suggest that it wouldn't be fun in any way, shape or form and if you still think it would be fun then I'm afraid I'd have to consider you as much of a tossbag as TRUSSMAN who, when he's not cheating on his wife, is thinking about hitting her.

That's pretty confrontational and I suggest you calm down or someone may complain..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next