The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why the dislike Chisora must dislike Mayweather theory doesn't work !!

+24
Hammersmith harrier
Rodney
catchweight
Duty281
Mind the windows Tino.
Lance
DoubleD22
rIck_dAgless
John Bloody Wayne
Union Cane
jbeadlesbigrighthand
Strongback
Lumbering_Jack
Mr Bounce
seanmichaels
Boxtthis
Nico the gman
Il Gialloblu
hogey
ONETWOFOREVER
Rowley
bhb001
Steffan
TRUSSMAN66
28 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Why the dislike Chisora must dislike Mayweather theory doesn't work !! - Page 3 Empty Why the dislike Chisora must dislike Mayweather theory doesn't work !!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 21 Oct 2013, 11:20 am

First topic message reminder :

Everytime I have a pop at Chisora I get the "yes but you love Floyd" posters airing their opinion......

Which is fair enough..........But completely wrong.......

You see the problem with that is............

1. I never said I like Floyd the Man..

2. Floyd has redeeming features such as being a great great fighter and someone who's ability is a once in a generation stuff...What redeeming features has Chisora got....He's lost to every guy with a pulse he's fought which makes you wonder what "type" of fans he has...I have my suspicions what kind of people they are !!

3. Floyd is a wife beater (although he probably gave her a slap. His latest flame seems happy enough) and there is "No justification" for that but I myself have come close on many occasions to hitting my Wife and If anyone who has been married or with some as long as me hasn't thought about it or done it then they are most probably lying......Like I said though...No justification for doing It!!

4. Chisora has spat in a face which for me is lower than the lowest........He's assaulted a guy at a press conference with no justification........and he's been arrested in England, Germany.......for fighting in public..Thuggery

Next time anybody wants to throw Chisora at me....Just refer to this rebuttal...........as to why it doesn't wash........

Ps Anybody that finds me confrontational I want to apologise.......Cool

Last edited by TRUSSMAN66 on Mon 21 Oct 2013, 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ..)

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Why the dislike Chisora must dislike Mayweather theory doesn't work !! - Page 3 Empty Re: Why the dislike Chisora must dislike Mayweather theory doesn't work !!

Post by Guest Mon 21 Oct 2013, 3:28 pm

[/quote]
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Guys to any intelligent posters out there.........

What redeeming features does Chisora have to give him a fanclub ??

easy question
Just to drag your wife beating carcass back on point...Chisora, despite his personal issues, has demonstrated a willingness to get stuck in and take his lumps. If you want to compare him to the likes of Haye who you accuse of running like thief, you can say that he gave a good account of himself against Vitali and against Haye he didn't freeze up like Audley (who is supposedly a very nice fella if somewhat deluded)

However no doubt you'll spin it to suggest that Chisora is naught but a punchbag and cannot be applauded for that. However Chisora appears on the face of it to have re-dedicated himself to the sport and is looking to fight regularly with a view to earning himself another title shot and probably isn't cherry picking his opposition either.

Anyway, back to the wife beating...when was the last time you wanted to knock her block off?

Back to top Go down

Why the dislike Chisora must dislike Mayweather theory doesn't work !! - Page 3 Empty Re: Why the dislike Chisora must dislike Mayweather theory doesn't work !!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 21 Oct 2013, 3:31 pm

There are lots of punchbags out there.........Why should a useless lump have a fan club.....

You not think his out of the ring exploits endear him to the worst kind of person in society ??

After all for a guy to come off three defeats in a row and then star in the British fight of the century..One may suggest It's not down to his ring exploits??

But thanks for the offering..It's more than welcome..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Oct 2013, 3:37 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:There are lots of punchbags out there.........Why should a useless lump have a fan club.....

You not think his out of the ring exploits endear him to the worst kind of person in society ??

After all for a guy to come off three defeats in a row and then star in the British fight of the century..One may suggest It's not down to his ring exploits??

But thanks for the offering..It's more than welcome..
Well, you like Mayweather so you may have a point....what with some viewing Floyd as an arrogant wife beating unrepentant s**mbag.

Berate Chisora all you want for his ability but he lost a disputed decision against Helenius and was beaten by the second and (arguably) third best HW in the world so it's not like he's losing to the guys who weren't good enough to be considered for the Prizefighter reserve list.

Still doesn't excuse your belief that Floyd should get a pass because he can box a bit. Sadly, children will copy their role models so I can see why you're no different

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 21 Oct 2013, 3:42 pm

Helenius is rebuttal and the fact he gets hammered a lot and likes it..

That's why he is in the Brit superfight of the century..??

Make your abuse more original......

or else Strongy will get offended.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Mon 21 Oct 2013, 3:49 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Go away you little irritant..

Chisora and Mayweather are boxing related.........

This is the guy who spent two hours abusing me the other night..

Was it CS you used a homosexual slur, to ??

Hey I'm glad I'm not a woman or you'd find me and slap me about.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 21 Oct 2013, 3:50 pm

I couldn't be bothered..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Oct 2013, 3:56 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Helenius is rebuttal and the fact he gets hammered a lot and likes it..

That's why he is in the Brit superfight of the century..??

Make your abuse more original......

or else Strongy will get offended.
What do you mean "Heleius is rebuttal"... you cite that fight as a loss and most argue that Chis was badly done to. Notice you don't hold the Manny losses against Maquez however hotly disputed they may be...or Oscar's losses against him as he's your greatest Mexican fighter in however long it is, but Chis loses and he's a bum.

Anyway, like him or not (and I'm no great fan) some will say Chisora comes to fight and gives value for money which is something that up until a few years ago, Mayweather was roundly criticised for failing to do (he even admitted as much to dear old Larry after the Hatton fight I think). Therefore, when you asked why Chisora should have a fan base, there's your answer (like it or not), he comes to fight and, for the fan who shells out money, they generally get their money's worth with Del.

Right, back to the wife beating.......you thought about hitting her since you created this thread?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Oct 2013, 3:57 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:I couldn't be bothered..
What? You prefer your women to be close by to conserve your energy for slapping them about a bit more?

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 21 Oct 2013, 3:57 pm

But the point still stands guys.........

You don't have to like Mayweather the person to be a fan of the greatest fighter of the last twenty years...

But for Chisora fans..........apart from the person what is there ??

and If you like the person what does it say about you ??

valid point...valid thread.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by bhb001 Mon 21 Oct 2013, 3:57 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Union Cane wrote:You need to be careful with geese, if a swan can break a man's arm I presume that a goose could too.
Has anyone met a swan that has broken someones arm or someone whose had an arm broken by a swan?

It's an old wives tale, I reckon.  
They are like karate black belts, these swans. They know how to break your arm, but taught at an early age not to do it. They hope the threat is enough to keep you away.

bhb001

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Mon 21 Oct 2013, 3:58 pm

I wouldn't have guessed that by the way this thread has gone.

Last edited by Strongback on Mon 21 Oct 2013, 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 21 Oct 2013, 3:58 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
What? You prefer your women to be close by to conserve your energy for slapping them about a bit more?
Smokescreening again.........Helenius??Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Oct 2013, 3:59 pm

bhb001 wrote:
Union Cane wrote:You need to be careful with geese, if a swan can break a man's arm I presume that a goose could too.
Has anyone met a swan that has broken someones arm or someone whose had an arm broken by a swan?

They are like karate black belts, these swans. They know how to break your arm, but taught at an early age not to do it. They hope the threat is enough to keep you away.
Just as well they can keep their tempers as the Lake District would probably look like Brighton back in the 60's

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 21 Oct 2013, 4:00 pm

Strongback wrote:
I wouldn't have guessed that by the way this tread has gone.
I don't feel challenged by you...I don't find you interesting...I find your Boxing knoledge completely lacking........I find you a waste of space to be honest...

Bless you... It's probably the same for you.........But please stay off my thread....

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Mon 21 Oct 2013, 4:01 pm

Do you lead with the left slap or the right slap?

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Oct 2013, 4:02 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
Strongback wrote:
I wouldn't have guessed that by the way this tread has gone.
I don't feel challenged by you...I don't find you interesting...I find your Boxing knoledge completely lacking........I find you a waste of space to be honest...
Bless you... It's probably the same for you.........But please stay off my thread....
Is that what you say to your wife before smacking her one?

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Mon 21 Oct 2013, 4:02 pm

Surely in these days of equality, hitting a woman is no worse than hitting a man if you're male?

Oops I forgot - women are only equal when it suits them.

Sinking ships - it's still women and children first isn't it?

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by jbeadlesbigrighthand Mon 21 Oct 2013, 4:07 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote: But in Chisora there isn't a way of seperating the fighter from the Man because the fighter is so awful.......
That doesn't make sense. You either judge people separately as fighters and as men, or you don't.

jbeadlesbigrighthand

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Oct 2013, 4:07 pm

Duty281 wrote:Surely in these days of equality, hitting a woman is no worse than hitting a man if you're male?

That's not actually the law, it's just something we gentlemen do. Don't ask TRUSS, he'd be kicking them overboard to get to the life raft...which would probably sink as soon as he got his fat rear end into it anyway making the loss of life both tragic (women and kids) and hilarious (him)

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 21 Oct 2013, 4:08 pm

Duty281 wrote:Surely in these days of equality, hitting a woman is no worse than hitting a man if you're male?

I'll ignore the cheap stuff.......Duty I appreciate the opinion but It's not really a sociology kind of thread........

Just one enquiring into what possible redeeming features Chisora has and why liking mayweather is different..

shame more posters can't debate more maturely.........

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Oct 2013, 4:10 pm

jbeadlesbigrighthand wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote: But in Chisora there isn't a way of seperating the fighter from the Man because the fighter is so awful.......
That doesn't make sense. You either judge people separately as fighters and as men, or you don't.
Just further evidence of why TRUSS is a massive hypocrite.

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 21 Oct 2013, 4:12 pm

Judging them as fighters he is crud.........So why the fan club ???

I've told you why I like Floyd..

GIVE ME STRENGTH!!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Mon 21 Oct 2013, 4:12 pm

I suppose people like Chisora more because he's a gutsy underdog, as opposed to Mayweather who's just win, win, win. Some find the latter a bit boring.

As far as their worth as human beings go - they're both pretty low individuals. You wouldn't have a pint with either of them.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Oct 2013, 4:17 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Judging them as fighters he is crud.........So why the fan club ???

I've told you why I like Floyd..

GIVE ME STRENGTH!!

And I've told you why some people like Chisora. He's crud in your opinion. Some people like him...their choice

What do you need the strength for...exhausted yourself from beating on Joanne?

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Mon 21 Oct 2013, 4:20 pm

In terms of redeeming features I see that Haye, Chisora and Booth were photographed together recently, I believe in the States, looking like they were having a great time together.

I wonder what Floyd's kids think of him when they see him beating up their mother in front of them. They are so young and impressionable. Floyd then hits the kids and takes their phones.

I don't see Floyd reconciling his differences in the way Chisora and Haye have. Chisora does seem to have turned a corner. The same can't be said for Floyd.

Did Chisora see jail time, no. Maybe it was a once off and he's learned his lesson. Floyd is a serial woman beater.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Gialloblu Mon 21 Oct 2013, 4:26 pm

Strongback wrote:In terms of redeeming features I see that Haye, Chisora and Booth were photographed together recently, I believe in the States, looking like they were having a great time together.

I wonder what Floyd's kids think of him when they see him beating up their mother in front of them. They are so young and impressionable. Floyd then hits the kids and takes their phones.  

I don't see Floyd reconciling his differences in the way Chisora and Haye have.  Chisora does seem to have turned a corner.  The same can't be said for Floyd.

Did Chisora see jail time, no.  Maybe it was a once off and he's learned his lesson.  Floyd is a serial woman beater.
That's if you believe there ever were any differences between Haye and Chisora.
Il Gialloblu
Il Gialloblu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Oct 2013, 4:27 pm

Il Gialloblu wrote:
Strongback wrote:In terms of redeeming features I see that Haye, Chisora and Booth were photographed together recently, I believe in the States, looking like they were having a great time together.

I don't see Floyd reconciling his differences in the way Chisora and Haye have.  Chisora does seem to have turned a corner.  The same can't be said for Floyd.

Did Chisora see jail time, no.  Maybe it was a once off and he's learned his lesson.  Floyd is a serial woman beater.
That's if you believe there ever were any differences between Haye and Chisora.
But I saw it on TV...they don't tell lies on telly do they?

Back to top Go down

Post by jbeadlesbigrighthand Mon 21 Oct 2013, 4:27 pm

From a logical perspective, that's a fair point. However, most people would say that it's wrong to hit people who have little capability to fight back - as a general rule women would fit into this category. In fact, were you to put this argument to a feminist they would likely say that it's wrong to hit people in general.

jbeadlesbigrighthand

Back to top Go down

Post by bhb001 Mon 21 Oct 2013, 4:27 pm

I'm not convinced that Chisora has turned a new corner here, just that some one is keeping him on a tight lease so he doesn't make a complete a**e of himself. I would love to be proven wrong and would be pleased as punch if Mayweather got nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize for positive promotion of harmony regardless of race, sex, religion or sexual orientation. Just don't see myself being surprised any time soon.

bhb001

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 21 Oct 2013, 4:47 pm

bhb001 wrote:I'm not convinced that Chisora has turned a new corner here, just that some one is keeping him on a tight lease so he doesn't make a complete a**e of himself. I would love to be proven wrong and would be pleased as punch if Mayweather got nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize for positive promotion of harmony regardless of race, sex, religion or sexual orientation. Just don't see myself being surprised any time soon.
I agree with you kid........Like Holmes said before Tyson.......

"I'm going down as a great champion he's going down as an SOB......If he wins......He'll destroy himself..

Tyson could fight though......A redeeming feature for some..and a reason for people to be a fan of him as a fighter If not the Man..

Chisora has no redeeming features........For me anyway.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Mon 21 Oct 2013, 5:17 pm

This guy understands. This guy gets it.

And that's why I'm proud to call this guy my mother. C'mere kiss 

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Boxtthis Mon 21 Oct 2013, 5:28 pm

What about that swan that was competing in the UFC? Submitting people with armbars all over the place.

ps what a terrible thread this is. Some really moronic lines of discussion on it.

Boxtthis

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 21 Oct 2013, 5:30 pm

So moronic you had to come on it..Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

Off you go..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Boxtthis Mon 21 Oct 2013, 5:33 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:So moronic you had to come on it..Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

Off you go..
Gladly. I'll leave you to keep portraying yourself as a complete oaf.

Boxtthis

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 21 Oct 2013, 5:33 pm

Stay...I never hardly notice you anyway.....

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 21 Oct 2013, 5:35 pm

Never understood the squirt mindset of posting on a thread just to say it sucks....

Offer something or p**s off...

Maybe Davide wasn't so bad..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by catchweight Mon 21 Oct 2013, 5:37 pm

Your threads are a pile of a crap

catchweight

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Mon 21 Oct 2013, 5:37 pm

Lumbering_Jack wrote:
Lance wrote:not interested in what I read in the papers. two sides to every story. anyone who says they would never hit a woman never met my former mother! Flloyd is a clown infront of the cameras but ive heard from reliable sources hes a decent bloke when out of the limelight. unless I meet him I cant decide. Same could be said of Chisora
Former mother? How does that one work.

Floyd is a convicted woman beater. He obviously isn't a nice person.
I disowned her. she was horrible.

Maybe it is obvious Flloyds not a nice person, maybe its not. I don't bother to look into it, I find his whole persona a bit tedious. I watch his fights but I leave everything else about him to the guys who are more interested in celebrities than they are boxing.

Lance

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 21 Oct 2013, 5:39 pm

catchweight wrote:Your threads are a pile of a crap
Hopefully that means you won't be posting on any.....What a d**k

Last edited by TRUSSMAN66 on Mon 21 Oct 2013, 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ..)

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 21 Oct 2013, 5:41 pm

Lance wrote:
Lumbering_Jack wrote:
Lance wrote:not interested in what I read in the papers. two sides to every story. anyone who says they would never hit a woman never met my former mother! Flloyd is a clown infront of the cameras but ive heard from reliable sources hes a decent bloke when out of the limelight. unless I meet him I cant decide. Same could be said of Chisora
Former mother? How does that one work.

Floyd is a convicted woman beater. He obviously isn't a nice person.
I disowned her. she was horrible.

Maybe it is obvious Flloyds not a nice person, maybe its not. I don't bother to look into it, I find his whole persona a bit tedious. I watch his fights but I leave everything else about him to the guys who are more interested in celebrities than they are boxing.
Exactly that's why I'm a fan...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 21 Oct 2013, 5:44 pm

Nobody has told me why Chisora dislike is equivalent to disliking Mayweather..

Can little kids  stay off the thread If it is too mature..

"Your threads are all s**t".......Hoping for more grown up debate than that...If perhaps not from the actual poster that said it..

Last edited by TRUSSMAN66 on Mon 21 Oct 2013, 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ..)

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Oct 2013, 5:51 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Nobody has told me why Chisora dislike is equivalent to disliking Mayweather..Can little kids  stay off the thread If it is too mature..

"Your threads are all s**t".......Hoping for more grown up debate than that...If perhaps not from the actual poster that said it..
Perhaps you can't hear over the screams and whimpers of badly beaten women...the soundtrack to your life (along with begging for money from the fathr-in-law)

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 21 Oct 2013, 5:53 pm

But I can spell Father in law..........

You haven't made a case Dave..........smokescreened through the thread........

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodney Mon 21 Oct 2013, 6:06 pm

Never understood why anyone wants Floyd to win, the man is a cretin, complete pond life.

I don't believe he has been particularly good for boxing, he has reared a new breed of tools (Broner for example) been a terrible role model, the whole throwing money in the pool is horrendous, millions on earth on the bread line and this little midget doing that. Hasn't gave the fans value for money in my opinion, the sooner he retires I'll be over the moon.

Ps the same goes for Chisora, the word is consistency Truss, you're basically a glory supporter simple as that mate, if he was rubbish you wouldn't want him to win.

Cheers Rodders
Rodney
Rodney

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 21 Oct 2013, 6:12 pm

I appreciate your offering..Rod......But i'm not a glory hunter......I like his talent and like to watch him fight..

Ray Robbo had similar traits and you like him..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodney Mon 21 Oct 2013, 6:18 pm

That's fine won't argue with anyone who enjoys he's displays , the man is very talented just someone I don't get excited about watching.

However if you're going to call fighters scumbags for outside affrays , you can't give your pet fighter a pass.

Cheers Rodders
Rodney
Rodney

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 21 Oct 2013, 6:19 pm

I'm saying Rod that you can be a fan of Mayweather because of his ability......

But how the heck can you be a Chisora fan unless you like his out of the ring activities..

He stinks and is talentless.......

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 21 Oct 2013, 6:28 pm

I'm going home to my devoted Wife..........This thread wasn't meant to be controversial..

It's sole intention was to point out you can don't have to like Floyd to be a fan.......as he has redeeeming qualities in the ring.......

Seeing how Chisora stunk against Helenius, Vitali and Fury as well being slapped.......

Why else like him unless you like his personality ??

So If I say I don't like Chisora you can't really in effect throw Floyd at me..

Sorry for all the abuse on the thread........But take heart sensitive types that 99% as usual was chucked at me..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Mon 21 Oct 2013, 6:40 pm

He didn't stink against Helenius or Klitschko, he showed remarkable spirit in both fights, people like him because he comes to fight and wants to face the best. His personality doesn't come into it at all, he's probably faced more top ten heavyweights than anybody else recently, yes he's lost each time (Helenius robbery) but he's at least fought them.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 21 Oct 2013, 8:27 pm

Obviously it was his spirit in them fights that paved the way to the huge PPv event Haye vs Chisora..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next